Reviews of JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong 5 stars

#25 of 290 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Very nice stay in Hong Kong
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The staff is extremely courteos and friendly. The beds are super comfortable and the location is great. The Fish Bar is excellent and I believe the breakfast is the best in town. Very nice pool! Highly recommendable!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Dissapointing for the price paid.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

They didn't top up the milk in the fridge or the body wash daily, the swimming pool restaurant service was appalling, bringing my 3 y.o. food 20 minutes after they brought everyone else (Children's food first is a must!). We heard renovation noises from 5am!

The location is fantastic

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

My new home when in HK!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Fantastic service and friendly, super clean property, stunning views and central location. I used to stay in hyatt, but I’ll be trying to stay here more often.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

I didn't feel alone...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Even though the Gym was clean, I think the space was too small and some of the machines are not suitable for a JW Marriott. My recommendation is to build another Gym that meets the standards of your hotel.

Hello, The Staff was the main thing that I liked, then the breakfast, the room, and the atmosphere at the live music bar. Keep up the good work! I shall come back again

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

The location was excellent for our needs and perfect for a...

The gym was a little cramped and not as good as some other hotels I’ve used in HK.

The location was excellent for our needs and perfect for a family vacation. The hotel lobby, bar and restaurants were excellent also and our breakfast buffet was the best we have had in HK. The pool and gym were good too. Beds were very comfortable and gave you a chance to rest well after a long day on your feet.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The cleanliness of the room, choice of pillow, location,...
    • Premier Room with King Bed and City View

Was only notified of the ongoing renovation works, the smell at the walkway up to the lift was unbearable.

The cleanliness of the room, choice of pillow, location, room service, daily newspaper

amazing location in HK central and great staff.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Our pillow had bad smell like need to wash or clean it.

The baby crib was arrange very quickly and it was clean and confortable with all padded protections.

Fabulous breakfast selection - opt for largest room you can afford if you have multiple suitcases
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Check-in takes ages, particularly signing of forms which seem to go on forever. The room size for a couple with a suitcase each plus carry-on luggage, felt cramped. With an ample sized desk, could the TV be mounted on the wall, so as to do reduce the size of the cabinet? We were in an old room (currently renovating) Whilst the bathroom facilities are actually really good, there is just too many items sitting on top of the vanity bench- especially as many were just decorative. Perhaps a small glass shelf above or drawers under would solve?

The breakfast selection and quality are outstanding. The rooms and bathrooms were lovely and clean. In room facilities on offer were great. Iron, Nespresso style coffee, minibar, water, charging station etc Staff were very friendly and accomodating.

Couldn't be better
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Hotel unexpectedly provided me with an upgraded room and a delicious birthday cake for my birthday. Arrived early morning expecting to have to store luggage and wait until afternoon check-in for the room, but they managed to find me a free room almost immediately, even though they didn't have to. Staff extremely friendly, polite, helpful and attentive on the front desk, in the lobby and at the entrance, and in the JW Cafe for breakfast. Room extremely clean, comfortable, good wifi, recently re-decorated and with some new touches e.g. better TV than before. Excellent location, with direct access to the underground and the Pacific Place Shopping Mall, etc. Would highly recommend to anyone.

The kettle is very clean , it's just like brand new!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The kettle is very clean , it's just like brand new! We have a good time staying in this hotel, wanna try the dinner buffet but it's full (book one week before we stay)

The location is very good, nice swimming pool.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

the first room the hotel gave to us, the mattress is a little bit depressed. They changed room for us, but not same view, which we can see the swimming pool.

The location is very good, nice swimming pool. Room service is good, hotel provide fruits everyday.

Staff were amazing, very professional and helpful.

No faults with this!

Staff were amazing, very professional and helpful. Room was gorgeous, very comfortable with a Nespresso coffee machine. Loved the rooftop pool (limited amount of beds as it is not a huge space)

more attention to detail needed
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

We were told we had been upgraded. We settled in our room and put our baby to sleep and then started to cough and sneeze and had difficult sleeping ourselves. We later realised that we had been put in a smoking room without being told. We were horrified that the hotel would do this to a family with a tiny baby. We felt rather cheated.

Great pool, friendly staff and wide variety of eating options

Professional staff, excellent location and super comfortable...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Didn’t have World Cup Final set up on their room tv channel and also lounge, which is very surprising and disappointing

Professional staff, excellent location and super comfortable bed

I couldn't fault anything. The stay was so pleasant and comfortable that all I have is good memories
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and right from the time we entered till we left it was a super experience. Staff is very humble, polite and helpful. Room are very modern and clean. Location is also quite central and its easy to get a taxi from the hotel or if you choose to use the MTR, the station is just a few mins walk from the hotel. Restaurants and Bars in the hotel also serve some good food and drinks if you choose to dine in. Great hotel for business as well as family travellers. I will definitely stay at this hotel if/ when I visit Hong Kong next time

Lovely and enjoyed it very much
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Airconditioner conked off in the middle of the night and we were shifted to another room . Maintainence of airconditioners seemed to be an issue

The breakfast and room service food was awesome

It was very good
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I requested in advance to have an early check in at 8:00 but I waited until 10:00. I didn’t sleep in the airplane, so I suffered until the room is ready.

The stuff were helpful especially the concierge lady.

Beyond satisfaction although disappointed not to have received a reply to a query on my invoice.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

I do though prefer hotels with heated towel dryers in the bathroom

Bed was superbly comfortable and the location was excellent. All staff were polite, courteous and helpful.

Each and every facilities and every staff and every...
    • Premier Room with King Bed and City View

There was nothing to dislike

Each and every facilities and every staff and every management Hotel its management its staff and every thing was up to the mark and fantastic

Overall, my family enjoyed the stay in Marriott. Great location definitely!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The buffet and food prices for room service are high. Not much Indian option. Would have been happier if the room provided would have been on higher floors.

Room size is decent, beds are comfy. Room service was excellent.

Room is perfect. Breakfast is beyond perfect!

Price at the business centre is a little too expensive.. and you should change your scanner! My scanned documents have a long line across the page..

Selection at breakfast is numerous!!! I love it!

Wasn’t great, not sure we’d go back
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Really noisy due to renovation Our phone rang three seperare times while we slept in the morning Housekeeping barged in our room at 10 when we slept

I had booked a city view room and when I arrived was...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I had booked a city view room and when I arrived was allocated a room to the back. They explained that it was due to booking via booking.com and we ended up paying extra to be upgraded to a harbour view room. I had also rang ahead to let them know it was a special stay for our wedding anniversary. So a bit of a disappointing start. They did give us a late check out though

Awesome Stay with the view!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Pretty much nothing, besides one of the night shift male receptionist refused to reissue another room access card after I accidentally left my card in the hotel room even tho I provided all the information to him including the passport soft copy (I left the hard copy in the room.) I had to phone call to hotel hotline, I provided the same information that I did to the receptionist earlier ago to the people who got my phone call, I got immediate verified and reissue the card to me. (They asked the guy earlier to take the card to me, his expression was priceless.) Please take note, do not let this kind of "policy" issue happen again, if everything/evidences show that he/she is the hotel guest.

The bed was comfy, not to forget their corner unit with an amazing harbour view, I love it so much! The mall right below the hotel was awesome, I had a crazy shopping spree in the mall, it was so convenient!

DIsappointing and not value for money
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

There were renovations going on at the hotel that we were only told about on check in. Given the cost of the room per night I would have expected either a significant discount or that information to be clear at booking.

Great location, has an upmarket mall right underneath the...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

Rooms can have some more storage/baggage space for families

Great location, has an upmarket mall right underneath the hotel, has access to the MRT from the hotel and taxis are easily available. Staff are very friendly and courteous. B'fast was included and ideal for leisure & family travelers.

Too short! You can be sure we'll be back again!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I miss the welcome tea basket. The last time I visited, it was in the room and it made the trip memorable.

The going to the executive lounge. Great atmosphere and good spread of food and beverages, with an amazing view to boot!

The breakfast was abundent and delicious.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

At Check-in they were a little bit unfriendly the room we get was old stlye and there was a renovation with noise next to it.

The breakfast was abundent and delicious.

Great value for money in perfect location
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The breakfast was fantastic - great quality and selection. Very friendly and efficient staff. The location at the island with direct access to MTR cant be beat.

would definitely stay here again !
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

beds were great, room size is good, staff were very helpful, restaurants are fantastic, excellent central location - close to shops, restaurants and public transport.

Location, staff, breakfast
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

We had to change room 3 times before finding the right one. My daughter (4years old) was not allowed to the pool because she was not wearing a two piece swimsuit...

Location, staff, breakfast

Not worth it - and also check to see if construction works are ongoing!!!!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The room I had is awfully laid out, newly fitted but still felt old with old fixtures and fittings and cheap feeling decor and furniture. However the fact that they still have construction works ongoing and allow these rooms to be reserved is disgraceful - all weekend I had banging and scraping and noise from the works to the adjoining rooms - even before 9am on a Sunday morning - which woke me up.

Its within the mall which is a pretty good mall

Slightly disappointed
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The hotel was being refurbished on some floors - ours it turned out. We had to listen to drills going for 5 hours a day. We were warned when we checked in, but did not appreciate it was going to be so noisy. This should be declared when we did the booking on Booking.com.

The location is great for the Banking area. Nice food - good breakfasts. Internet appeared fast and reliable.

So noisy and tiny rooms.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The hotel is so noisy. You hear traffic all night long. You hear the neighbour room as well. It is so expensive for what it is. Tiny bedrooms. The carpets are so old. Worth a refurbishment

Well located, pool side is nice, breakfast is excellent

I will use the hotel again soon
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The rooms’ door was not easy throughout for wheelchair moving

The front desk manager gave me extra services for Wheelchair and my room near the lift at 2pm Apr 20.

great hotel
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Great location, metro station is attached with the hotel. Staff are very friendly and helpful, family room decent size compare to other hotel rooms in Hong Kong, overall a very pleasant stay with my family and i recommend this hotel to everyone.

Our stay was a welcome break and we have always liked the hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I have stayed in this hotel many times. The beds are very comfortable. My wife likes shopping in Pacific Place whilst I take a few drinks in the bar.

Excellent!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I wish breakfast was a bit more affordable - we opted not to get it because it seemed very pricey.

The sheets were awesome. Plus fresh fruit and twice a day room servicing was a great surprise!

the breakfast is.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The view is not good, and the size of room is small, the decoration is old style. The facility is just soso

the breakfast is.really good. A lot of choice. The best breakfast of all the hotel i have lived

Brilliant. Recommended for toddler & baby.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Room is a bit small if you add an extra bed and crib. So had to remove the crib as the king size bed with additional bed was good enough.

Hotel was located right in the pacific place mall where you can have access to many other malls and parks.

The beds, the location and the convenient mall downstairs.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

We asked where we could have a snack at the lobby area but we were told it was only to have tea.

The beds, the location and the convenient mall downstairs. The swimming pool and Fish bar was amazing.

It’s.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The breakfast buffet was not the best I’ve ever had. It had a good variety, but I’ve enjoyed the breakfasts at other hotels more.

It’s. JW Mariott! Excellent all around.

Marriott is the perfect place for us when visiting Hong Kong: central, comfortable, great staff.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

traffic circulation on the podium roof needs more attendants to make sure the traffic moves during peak hours.

Great staff always at your disposal when needed, helpful and smiling. The central location is ideal and we love the next door shopping mall. The developer Swire has done an amazing job modernising Pacific Place. Finally, we had a fantastic dinners at Cafe Grey -on top of the Marriott Hotel tower.

Pleasant and fulfilling stay
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Wardrobe closet too small to store 2 luggages (to keep them out of sight) making it a challenge to retrieve daily clothing needs.

The seamless access to MRT, trams and buses making commuting so effortless! Close to Pacific Place shopping center and food streets is another star plus!

I had a terrible time with dealing with a change request and would not use Booking.com in future!!
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I would not recommend using your website for any future bookings. The hotel does not treat hotel guests the same as guests who book directly with the hotel reservation desk. It didn't not offer me an early check-in as compared to other guests who arrived the same time as me?? I felt like a second class customer. Additionally, there was absolutely no flexibility for any last minute changes even if due to illness. That's not what I needed for a short business trip for overseas travels!! I would NOT recommend using Booking.com for any overseas travels!!!

The location is the best for business and shopping. It's also highly assessable to the MTR subway station for reliable transportation.

Location perfect and staff made us very welcome, so a pleasure to be there
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

I can't think of anything.

Everyone was friendly, helpful and professional at the same time. Location was excellent, so walking everywhere was easy. As our flight was after midnight, being able to keep the room until 9pm and not being charged for a whole night was very nice as it meant we could go out and enjoy our last day in Hong Kong.

Great stay, we loved the location and had a great time with our kids
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

We ordered room service which was no very good at all and was costly.

The location was perfect. Easy access to the subway and the mall. There was a great atmosphere in the lobby and super friendly employees.

Great Staff
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The cable to connect mobile phone and speaker was not working.

Great dim sum selection for breakfast buffet. Nice pillow selection. Staff receiving phone calls was always very professional.

The room and view was spectacular and breakfast was amazing.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The room and view was spectacular and breakfast was amazing. The staff were very attentive and very friendly. We really enjoyed our stayed and would definitely stay again when we visit Hong Kong next time!!!!

Perfect
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

It’s just a fantastic hotel. I stay there every time I travel to HK. I made the mistake of changing once to mix it up, I will never make that mistake again! Location is great, service is impeccable and the rooms are so comfortable. Im writing this from another five star hotel in another city that is highly rated. Technically nothing wrong with this hotel I’m in now but I’m dreaming of the luxuries and comfort of JW Marriott HK.

Good and very pleasant
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Wardrobe closet too small to keep both of our luggages out-of-sight when not in use. Could only accommodate one.

The friendliness and the helpfulness of the staff whom we met and served by.

A great hotel, very comfortable and enjoyable
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The concierge helped us plan our activities, but they could have helped a bit more by explaining in more detail how things work Ie - they told us how to get to the ferry for Macau and that we need our passports, but it would have been great had they told us that we could have pre-booked our ferry. They told us that the ferries go every 15 mins but they didn’t tell us that they sell out, and you could have a long wait. Also, we went to the Lantau cable car but I wish they had told us to get the taxi to the bidddhist temple and take the cable car back , because the cable car was very crowded and there was a long wait when we went across but the cable cars were empty coming back.

We did not get the one request we had
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

We had asked for rooms that were interconnecting, or at least close by. It should not have been impossible for them to provide this considering both the rooms (far apart) that we got had locked inter connecting doors to other rooms

It is the housekeeping service that always make a difference for me and keeps me coming back.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The room and lobby can use an upgrade. Traffic near the hotel can be bad and MTR trains at Admiralty (right at the hotel) can be very crowded. Getting in and out of the hotel during peak periods are always tricky.

We have 3 Coeliacs in our family and the hotel staff were...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

We have 3 Coeliacs in our family and the hotel staff were very attentive to ensuring Gluten Free meal options in and out of the hotel, even packing up GF rolls and muffins for the kids when we hit the parks. Especially wonderful service from Ming Chang and Eric Rodriquez but ALL staff were happy to help and the Concierge Desk were on the ball with all requests/queries.

The kind, helpful and professional staff
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The price was very high and the view from my room (harbour view) was negatively impacted by a big roadwork, not the fault of the hotel of course.

The kind, helpful and professional staff

I have been waiting for the email regarding the use of my...

above mentioned circumstance mars what could be a perfect stay

I have been waiting for the email regarding the use of my credit card. The transaction for HK $ 3000.00 AS PROMISED BY THE HOTEL FRONT OFFICE UPON CHECK OUT SUNDAY, FEB 4. IT HAS NOT ARRIVED. WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW UP PLEASE

Superb service, location and simply perfection!

Everything is perfect!

Love how attentive and thoughtful the hotel team n staffs are.. service with a smile and went extra miles to ensure guests are feeling extremely comfortable during the entire stay.. daily fresh fruits, pillow menu, drawing of curtains etc.. my kids enjoyed their stay to the max. Really top notch service n standard from JW Marriott! Kudos to the team.

Good experiences
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

All well organized as I have made certain booking and everything in order. The reception lady who handle my check in did a very good job, as she should have known that I am checking in with my friend to celebrate her birthday.

Very comfortable room.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

There are no street food around the hotel. Have to go to WanChai , or CausewayBay.

Very comfortable room. Swimming pool is deep for excersise with warm water . Good Jacuzzis. Staff are exceptionally courteous . Close to MRT.

A fuss free hotel mostly for business travellers.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The thermostat of the shower isn’t great. You get hot water then it turns cold and hot again. That needs further checking.

Nice old school hotel which I kinda like it br Ng this way, Unrenovated old school. Comfortable bed and nice touch of serving tea plus a fruit platter. Well located within Pacific Place mall means you are able to dine, shop sndhop into the MTR within minutes.

We loved staying here and the breakfast was excellent! -We will be back!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

Getting fat from eating too much! The quality of the slippers can be better. The lighting switches and aircon temperature control and a little outdated. The ventilation in the bathroom needs improvement! -But overall we loved staying here!

The amenities were good. Plenty of coat hangers and roomy wardrobe. Beds were super comfy. The hotel staff are very switched on and eager to offer assistance. Easy access to shops and transport. Free shuttle service to Hong Kong Express Station. The highlight was the AWESOME breakfast! -The Dim Sum is the best!

Hotel was a rip off
    • Executive Room with King Bed and Executive Lounge Access

They closed the executive lounge in the 33 rd floor, which has a view of the harbor. We wanted to celebrate New Year’s Eve here. Instead, they transferred it to the 5th floor restaurants. Our room was an executive room and we paid an arm and a leg for it but we didn’t get what we paid for. Also, the room was way too small for a 5 star hotel.

Loved it. Would happily stay there again if visiting Hong Kong.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The hotel has no shuttle service from the airport, but given the airport express this isn't too bad. A shuttle from the airport express train terminal in Hong Kong Central station to the hotel would have been convenient, but it was only a short cab ride in any case.

Great location for navigating Hong Kong. The staff were excellent, well informed and wonderful to our two young children. We were very happy with our room and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

The location is central and good for business people.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

The breakfast buffet is good but not great. Its good because of the variety but none of the food rates as special or something that you would feel is outstanding. Its all the basic fair done ok. It is expensive though and we headed off into the mall below for much better value after the first try. Coffee will leave you wanting if your used Australian style.

The location is central and good for business people. Not so good for families as its in the centre of the city and could be anywhere in the world. ie. if you want the feel of Hong Kong this is not the location but to be fair its central and not too hard to get to the other parts of Hong Kong. Its above Admirality station which is convenient

Great family option in downtown HK
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The quadruple occupancy rooms are not big but are comfortable.

Great location, near everything in downtown HK. Great but expensive breakfast - shame it wasn't included.

excellent

the rooms are really small for 5 star, but it is still an exceptional property

location and staff were exceptional and accommodating; the harbor view rooms are really nice and quiet

Overall is good.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The air is bit too humid that the clothes I washed are not dried out after two days. And the staff helped us to carry our luggages onto the taxi did not put our luggages gently onto the trunk. Instead, he just let them fell down to position.

Most of the staffs are nice and helpful. The location is good. Direct connection to Admiralty MTR station from underground shopping mall.

Fantastic buffet breakfast and Chinese meal. Great location.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

The air conditioning in our room doesn’t seem to be working properly and it has been very cold. The room windows were fogged up the whole time and condensation running down the outside to prevent you from looking out. This has possibly something to do with the AC issues? The bathroom could probably do with an update.

The breakfast buffet restaurant JW Cafe was fantastic with a selection for everybody even the fussiest of eaters. One of the best breakfast buffets I have come across in years with options from all over the world. The Man Ho Chinese restaurant had fantastic service and the Wagyu beef stir fry was delicious and the meat so tasty and tender. The Dolce 88 on the lobby was perfect for a quick breakfast of coffee and pastries too. They also serve yoghurt and muesli that looked very appetising. We loved the fact that although we arrived early from our flight, we were able to eat breakfast at JW Cafe and then go into our room several hours early which enabled us to sleep for most of the day to catch up on time zone differences etc... We were also able to check out late by 6pm for 600HK which really helped us as we had an evening flight.

Unfriendly staff, rooms not for a family size of 4, ridiculously expensive for what you get
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

the staff were miserable and unfriendly. I had visited the hotel to confirm my room arrangements prior to confirming my reservation on booking.com only to find out that none of the arrangements had been made when we checked in. It was late when we checked in, my kids were tired and the staff didn't do much until we asked to speak to the manager. The room sizes are ridiculously small (not sure how they can recommend this for a family size of 4). For the same or lower price and in the same area you can definitely get something better. I would definitely not be going back to this property.

The location of the hotel was very good - attached to the Pacific Place mall and close to the metro station.

We had a great time.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

1. Buffet - lacks variety; long line for the Peking duck slowed down the diners wanting to get other food. 2. Our room 1621, on a non-smoking floor, still had the faint smell of cigarette smoke. 3. The toorhbrush head was too big for me, and the bristles were stiff.

1. They were very understanding about our booking oversight, and cancelled our extra booking without a fee. 2. Very comfortable pillows. 3. The scent of the shampoo & conditioner is wonderful. 4. Complimentary bottles of water were always available - much appreciated by busy tourists like us.

convenient
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Breakfast was not included and nobody told us when we came in. Bathroom sink was tiny thank god i was alone in my room. For two people it is simply NOT acceptable at such prices. There was not a single nice indoor facility auch as bar restaurant and if you had to go sit in the horrible bar indoors you had to listen to sone loud horrific live singing.Overall decoration of rooms is dated and needs serious uplift

Great location & friendly staff
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Harbour View

You can hear traffic noise easily. The A/C emit an odor...

Cozy room with comfortable bedding. Great location. The hotel staff were friendly n kind. Breakfast buffet was ok.

Our room was nice and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed and City View

Frabkly, we could have gotten a much better rate that wasn’t through booking. That was disappointing.

Our room was nice and comfortable. They added an extra cot for free for our child.

The breakfast is very good indeed.
    • Premier Room with King Bed and City View

The mattress on the beds are terrible, very bad, not at all compatible with a 5 star hotel. Too soft, mattress need to be hard because of back problems, not only for us, but for everybody. Please advise the hotel on this very important matter.

The breakfast is very good indeed.

Browse JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong traveller photo gallery