Reviews of Metropark Hotel Kowloon 4 stars

75 Waterloo Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#173 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

We were travelling in Shenzhen and wanted to get out earlier...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

We were travelling in Shenzhen and wanted to get out earlier to avoid Typhoon Mangkhut. We had a booking at Metropark Kowloon for 16 to 18 September and alled the hotel on the 15th evening to check if they have a room for the nite. With thanks to Isaac, we did. On the 16th morning at about 10+, the reception informed us that they are able to transfer us to our pre-booked roomand sending the bell-boy with the keys to our new room and helping us with the moving. This was greatly appreciated and excellent service... We had thought with the typhoon we check out at 12pm and wait for the new room to be ready by 3pm. Kudos to the Metropark Kowloon team...

Overpriced
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

We returned to our room after a whole day out to find puddle at the bathroom entrance because the air conditioner was leaking. I was not impressed with this condition of the room, for what we had paid and for a hotel that is 4 stars. The staff that then came to address it was not very upfront with the source of the issue and did not offer any thing to make up for it.

Hotel has what you'd expect of a hotel - professional reception staff, fast elevators, luggage storage, easy access to taxis. Location is also close to food places and within walking distance of the Mongkok markets and MTR stations Mong Kok East and Mong Kok.

OK but could do with refurbishment and thorough clean
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Needs a thorough clean Walls very thin - could hear talking, TV and phone ringing in room next door A bit out of the way Provided cot for our baby that was unsafe to use

Room fairly good size for Hong Kong Reasonably priced for area Fridge in room

The hotel staff was not friendly at all.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The room, to small and smells

The hotel staff was not friendly at all. The room had a terrible smell, not sure how old the hotel is but the smell could be from being old. The shuttle service to the airport was good! With the exception that the bus drive text the entire drive. NOT PROFESSIONAL ANDVERY DANGEROUS!!! A Lawsuit waiting to happen, especially with foreigner

The rooms are nice and clean.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

I stayed one night with a group and one extra night with family only. The organisation of the breakfast was absolutely unacceptable. At 8.15 am there was no clean table available. There were however lots of dirty ones, but no staff whatsoever around to clean them and make them available for other guests. We finally decided to clean the tables ourselves and put away all the trash of the previous guests. Not only there was no table, but there was no food to eat either. Everything was empty and we did not see staff rushing around to quickly replace things. And this was not the last 10 minutes of breakfast time when the lack of refill is somewhat natural, this was prime breakfast time. So we had to look for leftover bits from various plates to be able to eat anything at all, as we did not have much time available for breakfast. If breakfast is not already included in the price I recommend not to have it, as it is way too expensive anyway. For our second night it was not included and for about 10% of the price we got more decent breakfast in the adjoining cafe.

The rooms are nice and clean. there is also a swimming pool, though I did not try it, the opening times thereof are too limited.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Once I had upgraded from standard to club room I was able to relax and enjoy my stay
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The standard room I initially booked. It was shabby, dark and not very clean

*The club room I upgraded to. *Use of club lounge for breakfast, and the evening. *The swimming room * the tour agency in the lobby. I was able to go on some very interesting trips

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Disappointing, will not stay there again.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Stayed there 6 years ago and quite liked it. This time we were disappointed. Room was very small and we had to pay another HD340 for an upgrade to a larger room. We thought Breakfast was good last time, this time it was disappointing.

Not much.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

good experience and will choose to stay again when visiting HK

Good location, with shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui. Check in and check out staffs were friendly and helpful. Air condition was excellent. Concierge and hotel staffs were efficient and courteous. Elevators ran very well in spite so many guests in morning rush hours.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Nice stay for business trip
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

It's easily to hear noises from the neighboring guests, but maybe it was the neighboring guests' fault to make too loud noises at night.

The transportation is good, especially the shuttle bus to Kowloon station. It's not that far to walk to Mong Kok East and Mong Kok Stations.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Stay would have been good had i traveled on leisure.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Wifi was very bad. Even at the cafe bar near by, complimentary wifi was much faster than this hotel.

Stay would have been good had i traveled on leisure. but for business travel, its not a right place..

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location, but not a lot of character
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The air conditioning in the meal room was very cold, this made eating breakfast not that enjoyable. Also the pool is closed all day every Monday for maintenance. This is a bummer if don’t realise and book the property because of the pool!

The location is great and access to the airport express and metro is user friendly. The rooms are fine. Loads of reasonably priced local places to eat at, and supermarket right across the street. We enjoyed Soup Plus in Mong Kok.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

I love this hotel and this is a truly my 3rd time staying at...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The cleaner didnt clean the room perfectly as I found some hair clips on the floor from the previous guests and it stayed there till I left, I shaved once and cleaned the area and when I came after the cleaned the room i discovered that they didnt clean the sank as there were some hair on it. The shuttle bus use to be every half an hour and now its every 1 hour and it stop going back to the hotel after 8:30 pm.

I love this hotel and this is a truly my 3rd time staying at it since 2012. Also everything around it. Restaurant, 7/11, shops and cloths washers. Near to ladies market.

Staff were friendly and helpful in answering our queries and...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Elevators slow and someimes bypass floor we were on. TV remote control didnt work properly in adjusting volume and got stuck on one channel. This necessitated having to get up and switch channel manually.

Staff were friendly and helpful in answering our queries and giving us directions.

Good for HK
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Pool staff could have offered parasols. First time the lady said they didn’t have any. Then when we asked again some appeared.

Clean , nicely decorated more space than I was expecting. Clean pool area. Shuttle was useful but a good MTR link nearby.

Nice hotel
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The pool should not be heated. A pool is meant to cool off in in the heat and this pool was heated like a hot bath. Also they made me let them authorise on my card even though I wanted to pay cash and when I checked out they tell me it will take A COUPLE OF WEEKS to disappear from my credit card. They should refund/cancel immediately if I paid in cash

It was a very nice hoel

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Worth Going Back To
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Not that i dont like somethings.. its more on, it could be better like the facilities is the GF and 1st Floor... e.g. Lighting

Helpful staff esp Andy in Concierge Choco in the Reception And Room Attendants assigned to Rms 1004 and 1006

They dont clean our room properly.
    • Deluxe Family Room

They dont clean our room properly.. They dont change the bedings (pillowcase, blanket, fitted) We always asked for an extra towel, to think that we paid for 1,800++ hk/night.

Acceptable venue near Mong Kok and ladies market.

Generic hotel on Argyle/Waterloo Rd. Small pool on the roof. Nothing special, but puts you near Mong Kok - and fun shopping plus local food venues. About 1km to the nearest metro station, so a little bit of a walk.

Great location, Value for money
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Location is superb. Its value for money. I will recommend for anyone. facilities are good. staff-room service is excellent. Also very flexible. We will vist again here when i come again to Hong kong

Hotel upgraded my room for free due to lack of suitable...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

1. Staff has nasty attitude towards manderin speakers (when you speak English however, they treat you like their white gods, just pure nasty !), now I know Hong Kong has its political situation that's hostile to the mainland, but c'mon, aren't we all Chinese? Can't we co-exist peacefully? We are all human beings for Christ's sake ! And you should treat your paying customers equally. Aren't every human being born equal !? It's a huge dismay to me when I called the frontdesk asking for a plug converter for my laptop, I spoke manderin, and I got nasty responses in Cantonese, and the guy just hang up the phone ! I called the 2nd time, and spoke English, I got treated like a king... This is purely disgusting ! This is not acceptable and something has to be done about it ! 2. When I checked in, and spoke manderin, I got a nasty request to PAY THE WHOLE BILL UPFRONT, NOW JUST WHY SHOULD MANDERIN SPEAKERS PAY UPFRONT, WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE WAS ALLOWED TO PAY AFTER STAY? THIS IS DISCRIMINATION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !

Hotel upgraded my room for free due to lack of suitable rooms, but I guess that's my pure luck.

Overall it was okay.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The attitude of the staff was not very supportive particularly the staff in the pool area was rude. No variety in breakfast.

Overall it was okay.. We were couple and a kid and booked a queen/ double room, we were given a double bed room. When requested the reception staff was ready to change the room to queen after a day’s waiting (however we didn’t). You can get better options in that price range.

poor value for money due to booking.com as agent in between do direct booking which is quite cheaper

Swimming poll and cleanniness

There is nothing for vegiterian in breakfast other than cereals, fruits, beans or Finger chips and bread toast every day during 6 days stay. Over too that booking .com cheated twice by giving free cancellation and modification till 15th when booked a month advance for stay 18 june onwards.

Everything we had a great experience in club room.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room

No umbrella around the pool to hot in the sun.

Everything we had a great experience in club room. We both love Monkok area. Smart phone for our use in our room we where amazed.

Room is much more bigger than you can expect form HK.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Some guests were smoking in a hall:( even it was not allowed.

Room is much more bigger than you can expect form HK. Brilliant location, friendly stuff, good WiFi signal.

Convenient location & not too busy
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

10-15 min walk to MTR stations, many buses & transportation right at hotel including free hotel shuttle to key interest points. Great rooftop pool that wasn’t too busy, same with gym! Happy that there was a fridge and safe in the room! Restaurants and shops within 5min walk.

Great hotel in the heart of the city!
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Laundry is very expensive, better to take to Man Yee Laundry, just across the street (10x cheaper).

Very good value for money, rooftop pool is great. Rooms on Club floor are comfortable and quite big for Hong Kong measures. Rooms are very clean and staff is very friendly. Location is nice, just outside the business of Mong Kok, but close enough to walk (10min) to MTR. Neighborhood features cheap eateries, convenience stores and cute animal shops.

Fast check in and fast check-out.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The swimming pool closes at 7.30pm, which is definitely too early. In the past it used to be at least 9pm, which was fare more suitable both for tourists and business men. The gym is not well manteined. Some fitness equipment is Always broken and they do not fix it over the time. What a shame!

Fast check in and fast check-out. The in-room dining service is fast and good.

A haven on earth
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Far from Tsimshatsui and Central and don't have free breakfast. But still like our stay because of the free shuttle service.

Love the very accommodating personnel and the room is clean, quiet , well-ventilated and well- lighted.

Disappointed,had thought from the description and photos on booking.com that it was going to be very
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Room small and tired looking. A mark on the chair which should have been cleaned or chair replaced. Small bathroom. Looks nothing like the photos on booking.com. Restaurants menus, should be more international, and on the expensive side. Location a little to far out and no restaurants close by.

The bed was king size and comfy. The smart phone an excellent idea

Great stay if you travel with 3 adults
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

I would have preferred to stay a bit closer to a MRT station, it was about 10-15 min. walk, which doesn't seem much, but we walked all day anyway and it was so hot and humid and if you do Waterloo Rd 4 times a day, its a bit annoying. On the last day we found out that there is a shuttle service to Mong Kok station and one to Tsim sha tsui which is great... pity we didn't know about it earlier.

Nice rooms, friendly staff. We actually chose this hotel as it was one of very few ones in Hong Kong that offered accommodation of 3 adults in one room. We arrived early and were allowed in the room at 9am as we took an upgrade. The upgrade wasn't cheap, but then included breakfast and happy hour drinks in the members' lounge and a late check out. The room could have been bigger, but was very clean and had everything we needed. The air condition unit was very quiet... which was great, in most hotels they are really noisy. And I loved the 3 charger stations next to our beds. The pool is lovely, small but functional and the water wasn't too much chlorinated

Great location!
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Some of the staffs are very quiet hard to hear when they are speaking.

Great location! Room and the bed is really small but comfortable. A lot of local restaurants and you can walk to all the tourist area.

No wifi inside the room.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Facility is older. Carpet is old and not clean. Wifi is not working inside the room. No bodywash liquid in the bathroom.

Relatively speaking the location is consider good. Service is quite good.

Disappointed.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The first room we stayed in had air conditioning problem. When we returned for the second stay, we were first given a room for disabled guest making us feel like moving into a private hospital room. We were then moved to another room which had a gust of disinfectant smell rushing out of the room once the door is opened.

The staff was particularly friendly and helpful.

Good room, but far from MTR station.
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

The hotel is quite far (about a kilometer) from the nearest station (Mongkok). Also, the people at the concierge were snooty and downright condescending. They never failed to give me a funny look everytime I walked in, like they couldn't believe I could afford to stay in one of their rooms.

The lady who facilitated our check-in and check-out was really nice and polite. She even let us check into our rooms early. The entire process was fast. The cleaning lady did a great job of keeping the room neat, refilling the toiletries, and complementary water. She's also very polite. Despite being far from Mongkok station, it's one of the stops of the K-5 shuttle to and from Kowloon station. Getting there from the airport is free. So is going to Kowloon station. Be aware though that the free ride is only for tourists who are headed to and from the airport. There's a good but affordable restaurant just outside the hotel (beside the clinic). Their Lemon Chicken is amazing! All three of us had dinner for just HK$ 95! There's a grocery across the street (Wellcome) that sells reasonably-priced goods. There's also a bank, a 7-11, a bodega, and a pharmacy close by. There are also several bakeries near the hotel that sell yummy breads and pastries. The prices aren't bad, too. Try Pananash and Kadoorie. Having stayed at several hotels in HK, I was pleasantly surprised with the size of their room. It's pretty big compared to the standard HK hotel rooms.

Otherwise the stay was fair based on the price one paid.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

There could have been an improvement on the breakfast. I guess the fact that most staff members are not comfortable with speaking English it makes them not to properly explain all amenities and services within the hotel. Only discovered late that there was a free shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui. I was with a young child and he was not comfortable with all the walking and had I known this earlier enough, it would have been easy for him to walk less. I guess the hotel requires a bit of upgrade

There

A great place to see Hong Kong from, but if one wants to spend a day relaxing not so good.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The food was of a good quality, but when the hotel was full the restaurant space was very congested. The staff were not keen for guests to use the overflow areas. Tea and coffee ares very small and on toaster not sufficient on busy times. Lack of a hotel lounge, were one could get tea or coffee, or a snack and just relax was a disappointment.

The pool was excellent. The position of the hotel for getting around all areas of Hong Kong was excellent. The staff were helpful and friendly

overall our stay is good n location is good with some food outlets n pastries shops.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

the room we are in have wet carpet infront of the toilet. Is still wet on the day of check out. The housekeeping only replenish half of what is require in tissue paper n bath towels.

spacious n comfortable

Nice Hotel with good facilites just let down by room tidyness and service
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

the carpet in the room appeared dirty. the bed was not made for two days and I had to request with house keeping. not good enough for the standard of room.

the club facilities were good. the swimming pool was clean and tidy. the breakfast was entensive

Overall a very comfortable stay
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

the thermostat was difficult to adjust to my desired temperature

service of the people that clean the house all staff members are very helpful I had a very pleasant stay

The street lobby had a sitting area for guess or friend to meet, but no handicap ramp.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The sizing of the bed doesn't meet my expectation of a double size bed. It should have been stated a single bed and not a double bed as per website. Otherwise, everything was okay.

2 Free bottled water each day, and a free local cellular to use. Very good housemaid which kept the room stock with toilet tissue, towel, etc.

Comfortable and convenient in a tricky city
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

We used the hotel provided phones to connect while at Disney. They didn't always work. We would sometimes have to call several times to get through. Also, I didn't have my gmail password on me, so I was unable to connect to the APPS on the phone. I will remember next time!

The room and beds were comfortable. It is nice to have a refrigerator in the room. They have a shuttle to take you to the MRT, but it is only a 10 minute walk, so we always walked. Within that distance is Lady Street, if you enjoy night shopping. We stayed there to go to Disney. Not the closest, but you can take the MRT all the way there.

Our 2nd time here. Happy with our stay. Our room and bathroom were very clean
    • Deluxe Family Room

SOME of the staff (the ones at the dining area) are not very friendly at all. A little smile wouldn’t hurt. It will make your guests feel welcome at your hotel. Also, some of the servers at the dining area would quickly remove your plate even if there is still a bit more food left. It would also be nice if they say “excuse me” first before getting the plate instead of just removing the utensils and then get the plate. I was always taken by surprise with that gesture. For me,I think it was a bit rude to do that but really not a problem.

Breakfast buffet was good. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful esp the people in the front desk. The room was a bit small but very clean, including the bathroom. We loved the water pressure in the bathroom.

Not too happy.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The facilities were becoming antiquated. The phone in my room didn't work and the air conditioner was too stuffy even after house keeping technician tried to adjust it. When I return on April 7 for another stay, I will insist that they don't give me the same room. My family took up 3 rooms on the same floor and their rooms felt so much cooler. We all booked through Booking.com

The location is definitely good and convenient. Otherwise I won't have gone back the third time.

We had a very bad experience while we were trying to look...
    • Deluxe Family Room

We had a very bad experience while we were trying to look for a table to have breakfast in the morning with my family, we asked the staff (an old guy) to clean the table for us and he seemed very unhappy and drop the utensils rudely on the table. Definetely will not select this hotel again.

Comfortable room with double bed, huge tv and bathroom in 17...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Not so close to central but free shuttle bus to there.

Comfortable room with double bed, huge tv and bathroom in 17 floor. Nice pool area. Free of charge shuttle bus to central and Mongkok. Possible to leave luggages to hotel if nessesary.

Will stay again
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The food variety at evening drinks could be better

We upgraded to club class and had breakfast and evening drinks with nibbles it took the stress out of the stay

We always stay here when we are in Hong Kong as the location...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Quality of food at club lounge

We always stay here when we are in Hong Kong as the location is great, and always pay the extra for club lounge. We have stayed in other hotels with lounge access and this hotel would have one of the worst club lounge. The food quality is disgusting. I am sure they could improve the selection and quality. We will probably look at another hotel next time in Hong Kong.

Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Family Room

The check in was super long Q. Didnt managed to check in the time was that was given. We check in around 8plus Night and there was no Q. The management need to do something on the check in. And the staff should give a right infor. Luckily one of the staff informed (Didnt managed to get his name) help us by telling that we can take a cab to the disneyland. Cause previous staff informed us that the taxi doesn't go there. Or not we would be carrying our heavy luggage by MTR. But sum up the stay is good cause only stay for one night.

The location was good. Near to mong kok station and ladies market. Is not a short walk to the place aite. Quite a distance to the MTR. To people who are not use to walk for long distance like us will be hard. But no worries, they provide shuttle service to the MTR. :) The rooms was spacious for 4pax.

It did not met my expectations as per my previous stays.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room

As per above. In their coffee shop, the service was very poor, and there was not much variety of food at buffet breakfast bar. Also the adding of additional food , it was very slow after alerting the staff of non existence of certain items. They were not prepared for the number of guest.

Bed was good. However the housekeeping needs a lot to met the standard. Shower was not quite clean. Lot of body hair on tiles, basin not meeting standard, and towels were torn.

Very close to Mongkok MTR station.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Rooms were not always very clean, especially on the 9th floor where I stayed for a few nights a couple weeks ago.

Very close to Mongkok MTR station. Staff are really helpful and polite.

A Hospitality you can trust. Great location and service.
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

It was not directly connected with the MTR hub. Need to walk a bit to east mongkok or mongkok statio. But, it is not a problem. It was not that far and they have a shuttle service to drive us there.

This is my second time staying in Metropark Kowloon, and they still have that same great service. They are very responsive to my request; especially when I had a late arrival on the property. Room was quite spacious, too, compared to other similar property in Hong Kong. One other thing that I appreciatr the most was when I made a wrong date of booking which suppose to cause me a penalty; but they acknowledged the human error that I made and gladly to switch the date without any penalty charge. I am very thankful for their effort to make my stay and trip wonderful. I would stay here again in the future.

A good hotel but don't pay for the breakfast
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

I was really disappointed with the breakfast offering. I understand that most of the food on offer was for chinese tourists but the western options were not only few but really poorly cooked. The sausages were rock hard, I could attach chains and use them as nunchucks. The scrambled eggs looked revolting - they had a green tinge to them, the bacon had been cooked to a crunchy crisp and the ham was swimming in a chilli sauce! I got an egg sunny side up and it was good so was the toast and the coffee and apple juice. But overall, I expected a lot better for the price. The location is ok, a 10 min walk to the ladies market and Mongkok east MRT. Buses can take you directly outside from Jordan or Nathan Rd

It's a big hotel immaculately kept with friendly staff located close to Mongkok. They have discounts on offer so I would suggest booking then otherwise it can be a bit pricey compared to the other hotels in this price bracket. The room was comfy and you get a good view fron the higher level floors. They can upgrade you for an additional sum. The gym and pool (closed in winter) are nice but you need to climb a back staircase to get to them

Good place to stay for a few days
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Even at the 18th level, it's noisy, you can ear the cars passing by. The swimming pool was closed during chinese holidays????

The location is not to far from the subway and there is a lot of bus passing by. The breakfast is great.

Location, room and cleanliness was great
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Staff were uninterested but there was a language barrier and there was a Smoking room near mine which I could smell at night...

Location, room and cleanliness was great

Good value hotel close to local activities.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Swimming pool was being maintained (All January - every year) and this was not made clear by Booking .com. I specifically wanted to be able to use a swimming pool during our stay!

Hotel Shuttle bus was very useful

The only thing good in the hotel are the beds. That’s it.
    • Deluxe Family Room

A lot. Breakfast buffet staff were too lousy not replenishing food in every area and a lot of customers were complaining and requesting for replenishments because we cannot eat anything. There were no teabags on the coffee table and you need to ask them but the lady staff rudely answered me back. They were too lazy and seems underpaid. Are they? The airconditioner control wouldn’t follow the thermostat setting that we set it on to. We were exploring it and still cannot manage to control it. The housekeeping staff avoids conversation when I approached one in the hallway. The free use of smartphone is useless because you cannot connect other devices onto it for wifi outside the hotel. There were no free body cream/lotion in the toiletries, no bathrobe even if you request for it. Access to MRT is almost a 1km walk away.

Comfortable sheets and soft pillows. We had slept nicely on the beds. The bus stop is right infront the hotel for easier transportation to the town proper. The night market is just less than a km away.

Convenient, good service but need to be improve, and comfortable
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The staff which brought our baggage to our room was rude and impolite. He drop my bag and did not bother to pick it up for me. And a lot of the staffs don't smile.

The receptionist was good and polite and also helpful, the G floor counter which helped us to get around and arrange taxi services for us was efficient.

perfect value for money
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

- location ok but 10 mins from train station. bus station right in front of hotel though.

+ friendly + perfect considering price (comfort, quiet, fresh towels, soap, shaving gear,... every day)

Good stay for the money.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

10 minutes walk from Mong Kok metro station. If you don't mind, it is ok and is in quiet area. In corridors music is playing that you hear in your room when the airco is not on. Plus toilet spray in the corridors is not necessary. But overall a very good stay!

Breakfast was good. Quiet area, good room and shower.

Free shuttle was handy, breakfast was nice, Room is a great...
    • Club Queen or Twin Room

Staff were not ready to open at the time they state, some of the other guests were noisy at night.

Free shuttle was handy, breakfast was nice, Room is a great size and had everything we needed. The executive lounge did some nice snacks and had a computer we used to print vouchers off. The phone in the room was brilliant for making international calls.

Overall good value for the amount paid.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Quite a walk to Mongkok area, nothing much around hotel’s vicinity. Hotel is a bit dated and carpets are not so clean.

Staffs are proficient in English and helpful. Shuttle bus to Mongkok and TST is a relief to the long walk to nearest MTR. Bed was comfortable for night rest. Overall good value for the amount paid.

Such a good hotel, I have booked 3 more nights

Time delay in getting my bag to room, 2 phone calls made

Very pleasant place to stay and compared to other hotels in the area, outstanding value for money

They should remove the blue light near the bed, i think is...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

They should remove the blue light near the bed, i think is too bright to have a blue light near your bed! On the other hand, too much dust! no cleaning on the shelf daily! specially the area where you put the hair dryer near TV! too much dust on that area! Is ok if you travel by yourself but not recommended for families with kids!

Fantastic location and staff.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Price of breakfast in the hotel

Fantastic location close to restaurants and MTR. Walking distance to Mongkok area wet markets. Lots of eateries close by. Hotel provided free shuttle to Mongkok and Tsim MTR.

The location is good if you are interested in the Mong Kok...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The location is good if you are interested in the Mong Kok district. There are plenty of coffee shops in walking distance. The handy phone was the best feature.

Highly recommended hotel for people visiting HK if they want to stay in Kowloon side.
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Hotel changed me more for Saturday and Sunday than the price quoted by booking.com.

I have stayed in this hotel many times and the room I stayed this time has been renovated recently. I like the gym facilities of the hotel. The availability of shuttle bus is very good because the hotel is not close to a subway station although a bus stop is in front of the hotel but you have to know the bus system in HK to use it.

Great!

The reception lady gave us a higher amount (first it was a mistake, if we didn’t double check she would’ve charged us extra $2,500hkd).

The phone! Used it to communicate with family and data to research the place and tours. Really helpful esp we don’t have a phone provider and in airplane mode. Room service are great. Rooms are clean. Location! Very close to ladies market! (Great for souvenirs shopping!) Lastly the free shuttle bus!

Metropark is a quaint yet central location to Mong kok,...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Metropark is a quaint yet central location to Mong kok, ladies street and moko mall. It's busting with tourists so very busy hotel. Streets and areas around it are clean and safe. The rooms are tiny and we'd have to book 2 queen beds as sleeping on single beds with our kids , even though it was cheaper was not comfortable at all. Rooms also felt dated, not grungy but borderline felt that way. Good price for the time of year we went.

Hotel located on a 1K far from center of Mongkok, I love the...
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Check-in counter should stands on Ground floor and elevator should improve security to only access by customers (not anyone).

Hotel located on a 1K far from center of Mongkok, I love the privacy of this place where away from traffic of people, make my holiday feel comfortable, you can walk to MRT or take hotel shuttle bus.

Excellent hotel and staff services .
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

The location is far from TST and Nathan road . The MTR is also a 10 minute walk . It was not convenient for our family.

Very comfortable mattress and pillows . Staff very helpful and polite . The shuttle service is very convenient.

Good hotel to say.

Distance to the main activity area.

Express Front dear. Very good daily cleaning, . Comfortable stay. Every hr shuttle service to Kowloon helped us a lot to go to Hongkong,

A good value stay for Hong Kong
    • Standard Queen or Twin Room

Location was quite far from the MRT but we were happy for a ten minute walk to start the day.

Room was big, clean and had everything we needed. Even had a choice of pillows! Location was slightly less busy than the main roads.

comfortable stay
    • Deluxe Family Room

When we just miss the bus shuttle, it's a good 15-20 mins walk to Yau Ma Tei MTR/ Nathan Road. Manageable easy walk but not exactly convenient. If you don't mind the walk, it's ok. Not in a shopping area.

Comfortable room. Have little eateries near the hotel. Supermarket opposite the hotel. 7-11 is a short walk from the hotel. A big plus is the free hotel shuttle to MongKok and TsimShaTsui. Available in 30min intervals. Very punctual.

Comfortable stay in a bigger size of room
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

a bit long walk to MTR ( 15 minutes to shopping area)

provide hourly shuttle bus service to and from Mong Kok and Tsimshatsui , freindly staff spacious room (the size is bigger than average in HK) convenience store and supermarket along the way

Free shuttle from hotel to mangkok
    • Deluxe Family Room

Breakfast is the same during our stay. On our last night, housekeeping didnt clean our room even if requested it. Also, theu didn’t change the towels

Free shuttle from hotel to mangkok