Reviews of New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel 5 stars

72 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#48 of 290 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Good location and comfortable hotel, we would stay here again.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

No issues that would stop me staying here again. This is billed as 5 star hotel, this might be a little bit over rated for New World Millennium Hotel, however it was a good stay.

The staff were good and wanted to help, we were given an upgrade on the room (only to a higher floor level :)), overlooking the harbour, this had an excellent view and was appreciated. The room was comfortable and the bathroom and shower were good. We would stay here again. We were given a local mobile phone to use during our stay which was useful and a nice benefit when out and about in HK.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Spacious room, great view
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Staff at reception not accommodating and quite rude. Had requested a late check and was willing to pay for the extra time but was only given a 1hr extension from the check out time. We had reception calling us at 12pm before our check out time to see when we were coming to check out, even though we had the 1hr extension. So rude!!!

Spacious room, great view

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The view from my room, swimming pool wasnt bad either.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

My friend was waiting downstairs for me, and the staff told him he could not wait there 😑. I have never seen such thing anywhere in the world.

The view from my room, swimming pool wasnt bad either. Breakfast buffet was really good too.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

An unforgettable Anniversary
    • King or Twin Room with City View

I loved everything about this hotel. It has become more modern and chic with its new decor!!

I loved how spacious the rooms were together with the comfy bed. The quality of our sleep was made better by the fact the curtain blocked the morning sunshine completely. Too good that we did not realise it was time to check-out until we looked at the clock. The staff were amazing too. They were very prepared to make some special arrangements as it was out anniversary!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Great place to stay.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Location is a bit hard to get to as its inbetween 2 major stations. Hung Hom was a 5-10 min walk. E-TST was about a 15-20 min walk as E-TST has no stations, you have to walk to TST.

Room was clean and we informed them it was our honeymoon. They gave us daily fruits which was pretty cool.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Nice afternoon tea with 20% discount for in house guests.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Swimming pool and health club are under renovation but I was not informed in advance. I applied multiple times for genius privilege for early check in late check out, but they said they didn't receive my request.

Nice afternoon tea with 20% discount for in house guests. Convenient location with nice view.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Hong Kong’s jewel in their crown
    • King or Twin Room with City View and Executive Lounge Access

There was nothing not to like about this hotel.

Everything about this hotel was really good. However, it was the staff who truly made our stay exceptional. The buffet breakfast was really good with a very wide range of delicious foods. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quite luxurious. The hotel pool was an added bonus during the hot weather. I think that having the use of the club lounge was the icing on the cake, it gave us the opportunity to meet the most amazing and attentive staff ........ so a huge thank you to Jim (the king of gin) Janis, Cathy, Rina, Celia, Natalie and of course the star of the show Kennis! (Sorry if I’ve missed anyone out) the New World Millenium should feel indebted to their staff as they are the reason people will keep on returning to this hotel. We certainly wouldn’t consider anywhere else in Hong Kong after this stay and over the years we have stayed at many HK hotels. Even while essential lift maintenance was taking place the hotel ensured that there was no impact on the guests enjoyment of the facilities. The only downside to our stay was having to leave but we will return soon and hopefully share many more happy moments with our wonderful new friends at the New world millenium.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Really enjoyed our visit - hotel staff were very helpful
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

New guests could be advised to use their room key card in the lift to access their floor...another guest told us & then we helped numerous other guests. Also we weren't aware that the details of hotel services were on the TV - we asked at reception if there was a room compendium & were advised there wasn't but only found the details on the TV after a couple of days. A guest laundry would be good also.

Room was really comfortable, harbour view amazing & staff friendly & helpful

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Very comfortable. Easily accessed by free hotel bus from Kowloon station.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The room was lovely - great view across the harbour, and very quiet. The bed was great, especially as we were in transit from London to New Zealand. Enjoyed the breakfast as well.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Our 2 night stay after 6 weeks in Europe, the hotel was a perfect end to our holiday.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The room was spacious and very well appointed. The bed was very comfortable. After 2 months travelling throughout Europe it was a pleasure to stay at a hotel that delivered on all facilities claimed on respective websites.

A Great Hotel In A Great Location.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View and Executive Lounge Access

Upgrade work happening in the areas around our room.

The staff in the Member Club area on the 14th floor were fantastic. Great views of the harbour from our room on the 15th floor.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Fantastic location overlooking the harbour.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Breakfast very expensive but I guess is exceptional in selection, we are just not early big breakfast people.

Fantastic location overlooking the harbour. We used the shuttle bus every day to take us into various stops in town and to the Star Ferry Port, which saved walking to the MTR. The staff were great, nothing too much to ask. We asked to be moved to a room with a better view as we were staying for 10 days, no problem. Yes we would stay there again.

Harbour front view
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View and Executive Lounge Access

Executive lounge service staff was very poor, you have to keep asking for service. bar 15 service staff was very poor if they turned off their phones then maybe they could serve customers. Housekeeping in rooms very poor, no linen change for 4 days and receptionist could only apologise. Buffet in restaurant very expensive . Swimming pool area very old looking and dirty tiles, sun loungers I have seen better on the beach . On check out was not even asked if we had a pleasant stay . This hotel is not 5 star and certainly not worth the money.

Harbour front view

Excellent stay in comfortable room with helpful, professional staff on hand at all times.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View and Executive Lounge Access

The breakfast room was quite crowded but the choice of food was excellent. Half of the lifts were out of order for maintenance so waiting times for lifts were longer than usual. The exercise area was being renovated too with a bit of noise from the jack-hammers on the top floor.

The staff were extremely helpful and professional. We asked for information about the best shops to visit, train times and places to visit and they answered with great knowledge. The view from our window over the water was excellent. The beds were really comfortable. The toilet was very novel ie. it had a warmed seat and the facility to 'clean' you after 'doing what comes naturally'! Unusual but fun!

Hotel was clean and very large rooms for Hong Kong standards.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Location was not as great as anticipated. Was 10min walk to the station and better food options were further away.

Hotel was clean and very large rooms for Hong Kong standards.

1. Room very clean ;

1. There are better decor swimming pools in other same graded hotels in town

1. Room very clean ; harbour view is attractive, of course ; decor comfortable; bathroom design & facilities very good Room a little small, but that's Hong Kong 2. Hotel staffs very professional & helpful, eager to help & act promptly. Furthermore, they wear a smile on their faces Housekeeping staff high standards of works & helpfulness 3. Main lobby decor simplicity is stylish & comfortable 4. Café East on the 1st floor food is good , a little pricey but then again, it's Hong Kong Window views with the greens is comforting 5. Discount price (offered by booking.com ) makes room rate this time great value for the money

Enjoyable.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Noise from the adjoining room's TV disturbed our sleep 2 nights out of 3 in the early hours of the morning.

Size of room was great and the view over the harbour was an added bonus.

10/10 and would 200% stay there again
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The restaurants in the Hotel and in the mini bar are very expensive but we just didn't eat there.

We absolutely LOVED our time at New World Millennium hence the 10/10. The staff went over and beyond for every guest which was very impressive! If you didn't get the breakfast package I suggest you do as we only did one day and it was outstanding!

Location was great.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Pool was horrible. Very old... sun lounges were also very old and terrible. Staff overall were lazy and not very accommodating other than the actual manager which had to be called a couple of times. He was great. I ordered ice and had to call 3 times in 40 mins to receive it.... staff came to the door and didn’t even look up from the text she was too busy typing.

Location was great.

Room was very nice and clean.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The check-in process took a bit long and lots of guests were in queue, especially during the peak check-in time around 2pm.

Room was very nice and clean. The room size was larger than many hotels in HK. Located in nice and not that busy neighborhood of East TST and not too far from MTR station.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great stay

Nothing to not like.

Great location, staff very helpful, special mention to Lincoln and the team in Bar on 15, great service. Very high standards throughout, will definitely stay again.

Good location& Good amenity.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The reserved room is not ready and takes a long time to check in ..... Although I spent a long time in the lobby, the staff was not sorry.

Good location& Good amenity. Comfort for travelers :-)

Fantastic stay, would come back again.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Staff were friendly and helpful. Allowed us to check in early. Chocolates and upgrade upon arrival, which was so lovely of them. Shuttle bus to Kowloon very handy.

Don't come to this hotel if you want to enjoy Hong Kong in a nice pool!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

One of the main reasons I booked this hotel was the pool. On my first try the pool was closed at 11 am with a clear blue sky, not one cloud and 35 degrees of burning sun. Why? There was a thunderstorm warning from the observatory. Fair enough, but one look outside and some common sense and everybody should have seen that this was nonsense. When the pool was open, it looked cheap. The cheapest plastic chairs (and not enough) and no charme. It was a big disappointment.

The staff was mostly helpful and nice. The room nice and clean.

The stay is good with decent facilities but the checkin service is a bad experience.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

I read the promotion at Booking.com before i booked the hotel, it was stated I could checkin two hours before normal time. That is the main reason I reserved the room and paid for such price. However, a day before my checkin, I called to hotel for such arrangment while they told me there was no such guarantee of early checkin. I was disappointed so I made the checkin at 1330 on that day, however the receptionist told me my room can only be available at 14:30. They also said the promotion was not from the hotel and advised me to complain at Booking.com. Indeed after my complaint, they provided me a room in 1 min!!!!!

After our room was not to standard-the upgraded to a nicer room with a view was much appreciated
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The hotel was chosen based on that it had a pool. The pool was very very basic and old. There was only 2 umbrellas for the entire pool area which did not have any other cover. On both days that it did not rain and we were able to enjoy the pool was closed at 3pm due to thunderstorms of which did not arrive either of those days. Staff supervising the pool and the gym were lazy could not be bothered answering any questions or any assistance- customer service at its lowest.

Upon arrival there was an issue with my room. Although it was not to standard. I did appreciate the way my complaint was handled by the supervisor and then the manager

The sea view is good.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

the toilet with the automatic washer, not working and makes the toiler seat too small for seating, do not understand why it was put there?

The sea view is good. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Phishing
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

My booking account was phished and someone made the reservation thorough my account. We have reported to the police, but the hotel should verify their guest are the ones paying the room.

I loved the hotel and wished to have stayed longer
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

The eleventh floor which i was based was permanently smelling of cigarettes and don’t understand if it was meant for smokers

I liked the location food and the view of my room,i had to sleep without closing the curtains just to enjoy the view

Lots of space in the room and the staff were so...
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

This hotel's view is a little to the left of Central but still great! The nearest MTR station is Hung Hom, but you can get to the red line (East TST to TST) in a 15-20 mins walk

Lots of space in the room and the staff were so accommodating. We had requested a harbour view room and although we were a little early for check-in, they made sure we had a room with a view

Fantastic hotel.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Fantastic hotel. Great location within walking distance to MTR. Plenty of places to eat in walking distance. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean comfortable and harbour view is fantastic. Pool on rooftop is lovely place to wind down. Would definitely stop again when visiting Hong Kong

The harbour view room was amazing, I really enjoyed the view...
    • Superior Twin Room

The gym interior was really awkward, and the service is a little bit slow

The harbour view room was amazing, I really enjoyed the view and the bathroom is massive too.

Millenium Hongkong

Nothing to dislike

Attentive, friendly and helpful staff. Nice size clean room and bathroom. Residency club lounge on 14th floor is excellent value, also has nice view over Victoria harbour. Free mobile for stay is excellent value especially when making international calls.

The hotel exceeded all our expectations, making our stay in Hong Kong even more enjoyable
    • Special Offer - Residence Club Deluxe King or Twin Room

We had nothing to dislike.

The staff, they were friendly and always eager to help. The location was great, close to the sky rail and plenty of cafe’s and restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast covered all tastes and the rooms were clean and comfortable. There was nothing we could fault

The room was fantastic, great bathroom and the harbour view...
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The pool was average and the young men behind the desk on the roof were not that friendly compared to the rest of the hotel which was a shame.

The room was fantastic, great bathroom and the harbour view is good if you manage to get one. Staff in the lobby are extremely friendly and helpful!

cleanliness is important to a 5 stars hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

i was in this hotel in mid-May on 3rd floor, its was good. but this time 4 nights i was in 7th floor, the room was not clean enough, wifi connection is poor, the staff informed us to use the handy phone hot-spots sharing wifi! daily cleaning is not good at all, just felt only change towel, not do any cleaning. i told reception when i checked out about the cleaning, hope they can improve.

Good value but not impressed
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The reception people seemed overwhelmed so initially they weren't very polite. Also, the people in front of the reception are really unaware and off (no help with the luggage, no hello, etc).

An ok hotel nothing special. For the price i have stayed in much better hotels.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Room toilet was fit into a very small space. Almost impossible for anyone other then someone of asian stature to use. You have to sit sideways to use it. Almost as if the toilet was an afterthought when the plans were drawn.

Property was clean and well presented. The room was small but adequate. Staff were great.

We were on the executive floor so maybe because of that we...
    • Special Offer - Residence Club Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing to add

We were on the executive floor so maybe because of that we were looked after very well. The staff in the executive lounge were exceedingly pleasant and helpful. Natalie, Jessica, Jacinta and Kannis

Pleasant Stay. For a one-time experience.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Not a kid-friendly hotel. Pool is not for young kids, no kids room, even the TV shows had zero channels for kids. Most staff were not really friendly. They said they give us free upgrade for our anniversary but it didn't look it. Ask for full harbor view if possible. Disappointed that I had an additional top up 10 percent payment when I thought I had settle all. Also please bring cash to pay on counter even if you pegged your payment to the credit card. Currency rate is hilarious. From $604 booking, it reflected $730.

Bar on 15th floor was breathtaking. Some staff were not really friendly. Shoutout for the old man in the gym counter. He was the best. Gym was fine. Good bars around the corner if you are a soccer fan. Not so far from Nathan road and malls like K11. Clean area.

Not worthy.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Room was much smaller than the picture shows and the view was not as good as I expected,window was very misty which makes the view rather vague at night. Besides,bed was extremely small,completely doesn't match the double bed shown in the picture. Generally not worth the price.

Location and service

Great hotel. Great location.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

More tea and coffee sachets should be provided. Two of each was not enough, however we asked for more and they were delivered promptly. Not a fan of the creamer in packets. A small box of milk would be better.

Beautiful bedlinen and towels. Excellent shower.A great selection of toiletries. The use of the Smartphone was brilliant. Staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The first night we had a room with a partial bay view, overlooking a flyover. Not what we signed up for. They moved us the next day to a room with the best view.

Great Stay, Excellent Staff
    • King or Twin Room with City View and Executive Lounge Access

We have already written an email to New World Millennium as we where so impressed by all of their Staff. Their friendly and helpful manner was truly there. Not just that smile you get when they have to speak to you, it felt very genuine.

The room was very clean and tidy.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

I could hear alarm from the hotel driveway from my room on the 12th floor.

The room was very clean and tidy. The front desk hotel staff were effencient, helpful, and professional. I enjoyed my stay at the New World Millenium.

A lovely hotel. Large, clean rooms, good buffet breakfast. Free int'l calls, friendly, helpful staff
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

A lovely holiday ( i.e. non business like) hotel. Good buffet breakfast, friendly helpful staff, great Club Lounge, free Handy phone for Int'l calls. Personal visit from the GM at happy hour was a very nice touch. Also great location.

Top service at an excellent hotel
    • King or Twin Room with City View

We missed that the rate didn't include an extra 10% service charge.

Our booked hotel proved to be a disaster, so we had to find another at 1.30am. Having rung many hotels in the city the duty night receptionist at New World was courteous and knowledgeable in suggesting that we create a new reservation on Booking.com and she would handle the rest. We transferred hotels with a 5 minute taxi ride, and she already had a room sorted and the check-in handled. We couldn't rate her service more highly. Thanks for the excellent customer service. The free shuttle to Kowloon Airport Express was easy and useful. The complimentary Smartphone saved data and battery on our own phones. We used it a lot to explore with maps.

Nice and modern room
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

The Hotel Room was really great and spacious and modern. The room is well laid out and good lighting. The Toilet was something else and really enjoyed the new functions that the toilet had to offer. The separate bath and Shower are great. The Pool and Sauna are very good and well maintained. The location is great for viewing Hong Kong Skyline at night and there are good Bars and Restaurants around and easy access to the nearest MTR station. The Hotel Bar view is really nice and very relaxing atmosphere up there.

We enjoyed our stay and definitely will use it next time.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The toilet flush in our room was a little slow & the two pull out drawers are a bit shallow. But these are minor.

The room is spacious and the interior is very new & clean. The motorized drop down blind is impressive. The shower is powerful and the water temperature is very stable. The Mini bar fridge is sufficiently cold. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

The New World Millennium Hotel was beautiful and covenient to train station.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Because l didnt prepay and currency the hotel cost me a lot more than expected. There should be a guarantee you only pay what you were originally quoted when booking

The staff were wondeful. Nothing was too much trouble.

This is my third times staying at this hotel and I will come...
    • King or Twin Room with City View

This is my third times staying at this hotel and I will come back to this place again! The staffs are friendly and helpful. The hotel is located near many restaurants and just about 5 - 7 minutes away from Tsim Sha Tsui station (by walk).

Good option for Kowloon
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Really no issue - checkout was fairly busy but there was enough staff to handle this

Hotel is a great location for Kowloon - the room itself is big enough, and we ordered morning room service and it was prompt and to our order

Excellent, professional hotel service
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The room accessible we got first had unbalanced drafty aircondition and was too narrow for a wheelchair. The conventional room we moved to was much wider, better and comfortable to live in.

Overall comfort. Extremly kind and helpful personell, especially the concierges in the lobby and in- and outside entrance. Perfect roomservice as we had one person ill in bed in the room. Free wheelchair. Free mobile smartphone alsö for use in the city.

one of the best hotels I've stayed in in Hong Kong.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Staff were friendly and incredibly helpful, the rooms are very clean, with great beds and top quality linen. One of the best locations in HK👍👍

one of the best hotels I've stayed in in Hong Kong. very impressive

Impersonal - cold - expensive - feeling exploited.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

This is a rather cold over-priced hotel that does, and gives, nothing more than it needs to. I'd stay somewhere else if you have the choice.

Nothing much.

Clean & comfy
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The service is good but when you really need some help about the deposit issue, I found no one can actually answer me. But in general it is okay.

Clean & comfy

A comfort and quiet place despite the location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

1)I had to sleep separately with my wife, as not given one bed room. They explained because I had not requested, even I had provided my wife's name in the booking. 2)The swimming pool is too old, and the water is salty as the sea. 3)The hotel is located a bit far with the MTR station, longer than the map in booking.com.

Assigned a harbor view room, enjoyed the spectacular landscape.

We liked the location, spacious rooms and the fitness center.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast was too expensive compared to what you get, staff in the restaurant had rather poor english skills (many misunderstandings due to it), pool area was not very attractive and too few sunbeds made available.

We liked the location, spacious rooms and the fitness center. It was also a plus to have a small but good sauna facilities.

Amazing stay at the New World Millennium! Great view, staff and 5 mins walk to MTR.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Smartphone needed a few more instructions as we needed to contact someone locally and for them to contact us. The lower rooms to the left hand side of the hotel actual face a dual carriageway flyover, and with large windows, would not have been very private! However, the hotel moved us to a higher floor and better room, as we had booked the harbour view - thanks!

The smartphone was a great idea and helped us. The view was fantastic, and the room very comfortable. There are a number of restaurants within a 2 min walk, and the MTR was a 5-7 min walk away. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

If you get the right rooms, you have a spectacular view of Hong Kong!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

The staff were a little stiff and formal. They could use a little warmth to make the guests feel welcome. I stayed at the Excelsior across the harbor and the staff there was more welcoming.

Splendid view of Hong Kong harbor, although not of the busier side (more Causeway Bay and Wan Chai rather than Central, Sheung Wan, and Victoria Peak). Great shuttle service to Kowloon Station for easy access to the airport express train.

Excellent service in a great location
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Service was exceptional and the views of the harbour were great, particularly at night. The bed was also very comfortable. The hotel also provided a shuttle bus and walking to the MTR station was easy.

A close to 5 star experience with good value for money
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Pillows too soft and needed to ask for firmer ones. Mattress was also not as supportive but that's subjective. Hotel location is a little off for MTR and takes a 15 min walk.

Room is sufficiently large and looks new from renovation. Bathroom is also generous in size with full size bathtub and separate shower.

Nice hotel with spacious rooms (stayed in two different rooms and floors)
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The second time we arrived (with luggage) at the hotel there where two hotel clerks standing in front of the hotel entrance doing nothing (just chatting with each other). And they saw us... It would be nice if they had helped us.

Neat and spacious room We stayed on the non-smoking floor and was one time I smelled cigarette smoke in the corridor (very annoying and ascocial). Luckily the hotel personel swiftly took care of the smell.

Nice hotel, good location and friendly stuff.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Hear too clearly noise from next room, sometimes very noisy in the corridor and lobby.

Lovely stuff, friendly and welcoming. Nice swimming pool area, very good food.

Good hotel, clean rooms, but bad view.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

View is horrible. I have chosen this hotel because of photos of the view which was on booking. But in real life - view for another rooms VERY CLOSE to each other.

Size of the room. Clean.

Spent only one night there, nothing was disappointing, nor...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

Went on the roof pool area in the morning to take a swim, but changed my mind - the place was kind of abandoned, felt like empty motel facility.

Spent only one night there, nothing was disappointing, nor special about this hotel.

Great harbourside location .
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Great harbourside location .. easy walk to Ferry and downtown. Room & bathroom spacious, bed super king size and comfy. Heated toilet seat. Bonus - free Buddy phone during stay with wi-fi and all calls including international.

A fantastic luxurious stay with a fabulous view!
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

A fantastic stay with an amazing view! The hotel is beautiful and so comfortable. The staff were brilliant, Jay was particularly helpful and went above and beyond!

Modern hotel & comfortable but the location is abit outskirt and far from Center of Tsim sha Tsui.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The location is abit outskirt and requires you to walk for quite a distance to the center of TST.. But above all, the main problem is how the Hotel charged me twice on my cc. when I booked the Hotel through booking.com on february 11, they have already charged me on my cc as it's shown on my billing statement, but on the day when i checked out from the hotel on march 1st, the hotel charged my cc again with the same amount..so its like as if I was paying for 2 nights (instead I just stayed for 1 night). When I asked the hotel reception, they said they only pre authorized my cc upon my first booking. but this wasn't the case, pre authorized means they just hold my cc limit for such amount, not charged me on my cc. so I am waiting for a refund as the Hotel promised me to refund within 2 weeks. This is very complicated... I was charged double for my 1 night stay.

New Modern Hotel, well equipped and The staffs were very helpful too during check in and check out.

Good location and comfort stay
    • King or Twin Room with City View

The changing room for tge swimming pool and the gym is a bit small

Even though there is not very much varieties presented on the breakfast buffet table, but the quality of food is excellent.

recommended for business travels! hotel deserves higher rating
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with City View

- AC is too cold in some areas - pool does not look as great as on pictures - old gym

- beds are very comfortable - rooms are clean - new hotel with well trained staff - breakfast is amazing

The Harbour view is very nice.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The Harbour view is very nice. The location of the hotel is great - close to Hong Hum Station and Tsim Sha Tsui East Station. A lot of nice food nearby and nice park nearby.

Would not recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Does not match the stated photo. Little place in the lobby for meetings, poor awareness for the guests. It is felt that the owner of the hotel or the management company does not deal with it.

Convenient location

definitely one of the best hotel in HK.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

if there could be shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui Metro station, it would be the best. Around 8 minutes walk.

definitely one of the best hotel in HK. Quite spacious room, esp. spacious toilet. The toilet is never wet, the ceramic tiles can soak the wetness very quickly, bring a sense of high quality, high class. The ocean view is good, my son really love it and he require us to choose this hotel next time.

Spacious, clean rooms and excellent food

Everything was ok

Breakfast and also evening dinner buffet were excellent; largs variety of food and high quality, also the service was good. We were celebrating our 30th anniversary and the hotel surprised us with a complimentary bottle of red wine.

We were a group of 7 using 4 rooms. We were very happy overall with the service.
    • King or Twin Room with City View

Lack of information in rooms and in Cafe East. There is no mention of the Buffet price anywhere to allow people to make up their mind before dining. The Buffet was excellent. The staff were a little offhand and that took a little getting used to, however after we dined there a few times were more welcoming.

The Concierge staff were particularly helpful (Raymond) as was Mazie on Reception. Elvis and Jay also. Beds and pillows excellent. The hotel shuttle service was excellent.

Browse New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel traveller photo gallery