Reviews of Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon 4 stars

348 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#69 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

It was a relatively good experience.
    • Superior Twin Room

Concierge staff are nice and helpful too, it’s just that the bags don’t get delivered to the room roght away. Same thing happened when we were checking out snd have asked for assistance, we had to call again to remind them as no one came to get our suitcases. They didn’t also call us to tell us that the airport bus is already there, had to ask them then they said oh yes the bus is there waiting. If we didn’t ask, the bus would’ve left us.

Friendly and helpful staff, the room and bathroom are clean. Hotel is within walking distance to the Jordan train station. If you take the airport limousine bus, you get off in the corner of the hotel, on the 10th stop, convenient. An airport bus service is also available for your return flight, hotel pick up and be dropped off ar the aurport terminal.

If you need a hotel just to crash towards the end of the day. No frills, just value.
    • Superior King Room

The rooms were too small. If you stay for a week you would take large bags. But the rooms are too small to even place the bags for easy everyday access. The rooms don't have any view because of its location. You don't see happy faces serving you or greeting you. The staff isn't courteous.

The easy access to MTR station.

Excellent Novotel.
    • Superior King Room

Excellent location. Excellent features in room such as a good blind which totally cuts out the street lights. Good comfortable bed and pillows. Good bathroom.

Excellent room and breakfast, kind staff, well located in...
    • Superior King Room

The gym, although very good for an hotel gym, could be better by adding some free weight equipment

Excellent room and breakfast, kind staff, well located in Kowloond and close to the metro and many turistic areas, a perfect place for tourists with a moderate budget

very comfy room - slept like a baby. great breakfast buffet
    • Superior Twin Room

bathroom amenities were not complete - had to ask for these, and also for the complimentary water bottle every morning. but once we asked for these, they sent it right away. bathroom tub drain wasn't working well. bathroom not really spotlessly clean bellboy didn't leave the room until we gave him a tip! he just stood there in the room with the door closed behind him. how awkward

spacious room. comfy bed. housekeeping was helpful and quick to respond great choices at the breakfast buffet

Thé location was good.
    • Superior King Room

Some of the reception people were very unprofessional. I had a babe and had requested a babe coat. Once we checked in, the coat was to small for a 3 years old babe. I went to the reception to ask for a solution.. they didn’t have any. When I said, I will check out, they said I will be charged for the full stay where as my booking was a normal and when I checked in, one of their collègue said that it was refundable and I just had to inform 24h prior They had forgotten to clean my room twice in 6 days

Thé location was good. They have a good concierge service They helped to look for a cab Thé room was clean

The arrogance of one staff member left us with a bitter feeling.
    • Superior King Room

There were 4 occasions on which we were let down which were as follows. 1) Over a period of approximately 4-5 hours on the day we checked in, the lift carpets were dirty with litter on the floor in 2 lifts. I can understand if this happens and gets rectified over a short period of time. But the consistency over 4-5 hours only conveys how important this is for the hotel management. 2) On the first day a little while after we checked in, we had a knock on the door from housekeeping to check whether we wanted a turn down service. Since we were about to leave in a short while, we requested them to come up after some time to do the same. When we returned this had not been done. 3) On the next day we called housekeeping for extra towels, which did not turn up after 20-30 mins. Since we were in a hurry, we went to the housekeeping staff (outside some other room with a housekeeping cart) on the floor and got them ourselves. 4) We subsequently requested for a pair of scissors and this too did not turn up for 20 minutes. At this point I called the reception to raise the issue of the 2 delays with the duty manager. He was unapologetic and ironically blunt that this is the best they can do since they are short staffed. First of all as a full paying guest I expect simple requests to take not more than 15 minutes. I expect them to handle their staffing and scheduling in a more efficient manner. Also if they do have an unforeseen problem, the least they should do is to inform me when I ask for something, that they are facing a problem and will need 30 minutes to service my request. This is basic. And most importantly not expected from a brand like NOVOTEL. Finally they sent me 2 pairs of scissors ( at 2 separate times, shown coordination) - one pair was extremely dirty and unhygienic to use. It put me off completely from using any hotel provided products.

Amazing location 👍

👍

Jason was so friendly and helpful The breakfast was amazing . Very efficient staff . Had dinner in bar good food I would definitely stay again 🙂

As always, Novotel didn't disappoint

None at all!

The breakfast has a lot of variety to choose from. The location is great! It's not hard to find. There's a 711, Starbucks, bus stop, lots of shop and restaurants nearby. Just a few steps away from the mtr. The staff are nice and polite. The room is clean and the bed is super comfy. Overall, our 6 days stay was really pleasant.

We arrived early in the morning after an overnight flight...

The sofa bed was not acceptable. It had NO mattress!!! It was merely the base of the sofa and was rock hard. Three sleepless nights for our daughter. Very disappointing.

We arrived early in the morning after an overnight flight and the hotel managed to provide our two rooms before 10:30am. Good breafast buffet.

Excellent option in HK
    • Superior King Room

Very well located hotel, clean and comfortable room, nice powerful shower and clean bathroom. Lots of breakfast options, including Chinese and western. Helpful staff! It was a really good experience and I would definitely recommend.

Exceeded my expectations for cleanliness of the rooms.
    • Superior King Room

Exceeded my expectations for cleanliness of the rooms. Was surprised that they clean the rooms twice a day which most of the hotels doesn’t do that. Rooms are bigger than some of the hotels in hk. Staff at the hotels are able to speak English. Would love to stay there again if I visit hk again.

Good.
    • Superior King Room

Great location good room size. Overpriced but for that part of Hongkong I think is acceptable. Breakfast not up to Novotel standards. Overall location location location that what matters.

Expensive for what it was
    • Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access

Club lounge was very basic and breakfast there was far inferior to other club lounges and even the main restaurant. Rooms had no views to speak of.

Internet connection was good. Location on Nathan Rd was nice and near Jordan MTR

Nice Novotel
    • Superior Twin Room

Scanty options for a vegetarian.. many people don’t understand English there, but this problem is prevalent all across the HK, no swimming pool !! Minibar is on chargeable basis, while many similar hotels giving It complimentary..

Excellent location ,super fast services, cleanliness , courteous staff..

Never again.
    • Superior King Room

Just awful. Small, dark room, with windows overlooking grotty buildings. The most unfriendly staff I have ever come across in a Hotel. Did not see anyone smile once! It is located near Kowloon's Temple Street market, so it is close to the city nighlife, but it really was appalling value for money, so much so, that my Accor card is now in the bin. I had another booking for the following week, which I promptly cancelled and booked elsewhere. It advertises an Airport shuttle, but it does not have one. You use the city's Airport shuttle system, which drops you off on the other side of Nathan Road. As there is a barrier on the road, you have to lug your bags to the closes intersection before you can cross the road.

Booked here because it is part of the Accor group, and I am a cardholder. Close to Nathan Road.

We were able to check in early once a room was available...
    • Superior King Room

No area (eg gym) available to shower and change after checkout before a flight, but we could change in a toilet. The aircon in our room was so cold upon arrival but this could be adjusted.

We were able to check in early once a room was available which had been requested at booking, but often not allowed. This was really appreciated after an all night flight. The bed was large and comfortable with a pillow choice of three levels of softness. Breakfast had a wide selection of food and the pastries were the best we have had for some time!

Loved our stay, but the location not so much
    • Superior King Room

The surrounding areas/ streets were dirty and old; not much to see, away from the "action"

Very clean and comfortable stay. Staff are polite and warm. Couldn't have asked for more.

Good value for money in Hong Kong and will stay again
    • Superior King Room

Nothing really to say bad about the hotel

Bed was comfortable, location is good in the middle of Nathem road with the MRT station close by. Found the staff to be very good and willing to help

too expensive for a 3 star hotel with no service charges are high only cause it's in the city...
    • Superior King Room

surrounded by not so good chawl like Old buildings . entrance is like getting into an alle. service is self service and not so good for the money we spend...

the hotel is in the city centre...

Had a good stay at Novotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

Please check the beddings for mites or whatever. Please check cleanliness of beds plus imake sure piloow cases are replaced/new and beddings changed always.

Staff are very efficient. Special mention Yeng at the Restaurant Lobby. She is very courteous, friendly and renders great customer service. We commend her and other staff of NOVOTEL Nathan Road.

Location! Location! Location

All was good

Location was awesome. -Jordan train station 2 minute walk -Temple street night market just across the street -in the heart of Nathan road shopping area -money changer, 7eleven, mini convenience stores all below the hotel or 1 minute walking vicinity. -bus stop right outside the hotel. -easier to buy octopus reload card which works on trains and buses. It was very convenient to take the bus from hotel to go to north or south of Nathan road ie. Star ferry terminal or mongkok night market area. -there is a free shuttle bus from kowloon station which drops you right behind the hotel. For example if from airport you are taking the airport express train which drops you at kowloon station from there free shuttle buses drops you at Eaton center which is 1 minute walk from Novotel hotel. -Rooms were spacious with lots of free amenities -tv channels were sufficient plus 2 movies channels and ofcourse news channels as well. -laundry is same day delivery but expensive -room lights were excellent and could be control via automatic panel at the bed side. -aircon was perfect and could be controlled as well -water bottles were replaced every day although tap water is very safe to drink too -reception staff and house keeping serves you with a big smile. -

Our stay was pleasant
    • Superior King Room

The late check out charge could have been waived. I have stayed at several other properties around the world & they are flexible with a late check out up to 1600hrs subject to room availability.

The location & accessibility to the city was excellent

Good and pleasant stay for the family. Thank you.
    • Superior King Room

There is no change to the breakfast buffet spread - same food every morning. Other than the slight monotone of having the same menu everyday, the spread and food taste is pretty decent though. Overall, still a satisfaction stay.

Room is comfortable and of the right size for 2/3 people with some space to move around.

Weak
    • Superior Twin Room

The hotel is mediocre at best. Staff refused to give me back my change and that caused a downward spiral of hot bias that I felt towards the hotel. I most probably would've rated this higher- but when one particular staff during check-in tries to keep your money for no apparent reason, you would probably do the same. I will probably never go back.

For the money- excellent.

Excellent! I would like to stay again, it's a home away from home! It's a good value for money!
    • Superior King Room

Breakfast buffet - food fairly the same everyday. A variety of food on specific day at least would be nice.

Clean bed room, freshly made bed and fresh towels everyday! Staff are very friendly and accommodating.

• Superior King Room

I suggest to have some changes of food served at breakfast. Although the breakfast buffet catered to the needs or requirements of guests, I found it a bit boring to have the same kind of food every single day. I'd like to also to suggest some current films in the movie selections.

The staff are very accommodating and friendly. I have freshly made bed and towels changed everyday! I like the variety of freshly baked bread at breakfast. The location of the hotel is very convenient to public transportation and shopping centres.

Helpful staff.
    • Superior King Room

Location is questionable. Smelly lanes so that made our walk to Central quite difficult. Our towels had hair on it. Bed linens were not clean. Our friends experienced a major leak in their bathroom which almost flooded the room. The property can do way better. After our experience at the Novotel at Stevens in Singapore we were pretty convinced to stay at Novotel in other cities too but this was an absolute disappointment.

Helpful staff.

Excellant Location and Friendly Staff

None.

The location is excellent with nearby MTR and plenty of restaurants and shops. The room is quite big for a Hong Kong standard. And the staff are very friendly especially the housekeeping and front desk staff. Keep up the good work!

Definitely enjoyed our short stay!
    • Superior King Room

The only negative issue arising from our stay involved taxis at the hotel. The drivers need to be reminded that most guests know where the Kowloon Station is, and also likely know about the Airport Express (& schedule). I really don't like early morning arguments.

Had a very good experience overall. For this and other similar trips to Asia, Hong Kong is our gateway or hub city. The Novotel is in an idea location for accessing the sites of HK, or shuttling from or to the Airport! Particularly impressive was the breakfast included with room charge. And the hotel staff was courteous and professional.

Nice hotel placed in good location.
    • Superior King Room

Food is good. But if they provide some of their native Chinese food,tourists will be double happy.

Nice hotel placed in good location.Jordan MTR station is nearer. We can go anywhere easily. Staff's and food great.

Affordable hotel next to night market and subway station
    • Superior King Room

Standard rooms were not that clean and smelled mouldy, we changed the room twice because of allergy, executive room was ok then

Novotel standard equipment and good breakfast, staff is very friendly and helpful, less than five minutes walk to temple street night market, several cheap and good Indian restaurants nearby, less than five minutes walk to Jordan station

Clean, cool and convenient
    • Superior King Room

- A few more amenities in the bathroom would have been nice, such as cotton buds, body lotion etc. My room was only provided with shampoo, no conditioner, but I was brought a tube of conditioner after calling housekeeping. Not a deal breaker.

+ Very nice breakfast with excellent coffee +Comfy bed and bedding + Good walk-in shower, very clean + Very friendly staff, including Pae (spelling?) from Thailand + Very near the Jordan MTR station, making transportation very convenient

My new hotel of choice in Nathan road
    • Superior King Room

Near MTR Clean and spacious room 3 types of pillow to choose from Love the bathroom shower Value for money Used to stay at Eaton or Nathan hotel, but will stay at Novotel instead as I travel to HK frequently.

• Superior King Room

Staff seemed uninterested when I cut my visit short, because bed was uncomfortable. Actually I was encouraged by the front desk to leave the hotel.

It is a comfortable stay at the superior room. However, the beddings should be changed everyday.
    • Superior King Room

The bed coverings did not change from the day we check-in until we checked out & there is no bath robe.

I like the good internet connection 8 the buffet breakfast.

Comfortable emergency one night stay
    • Superior King Room

The in-room hotel information booklet stated that charges applied for internet use (120 HKD per day). Therefore I only used the free Wi-Fi in the lobby. After I checking out the next morning I was informed by Jason, a hotel trainee, that the Wi-Fi was free to use in the room as well. The hotel should correct the information in their room booklet.

I booked the room the morning of my stay due to a delayed and ultimately canceled flight. I was able to check in 3.5 hours early at no extra charge and got much needed sleep. Very nice room with king sized bed and comfortable bedding. The location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants. A handy pedestrian underpass (signed "subway") allows easy crossing to the other side of Nathan road for easy access to the Temple Street market.

great location, good price.
    • Superior King Room

While most of the staff were good / excellent, the cleaning staff during breakfast service had huge attitude problem. Once they dumped the plates from different tables on ours and proceeded to clean them at our table. Another time we had to stop one lady from taking the plate my father was eating from!!

The concierge was kind to speak to my taxi driver who knew only Mandarin. The 'captain' at the breakfast service area entrance was always smiling in-spite of the huge crowd every morning.

Breakfast, staff and location on point!
    • Superior King Room

View from our room was depressing and it would be nice if there was a shower room somewhere in the lobby. When your flight does not leave til late it would be great to take a shower before your long journey

Breakfast, staff and location on point!

Was a relaxing holiday with lots to do .
    • Superior King Room

Breakfast was excellent. So much to choose from. Staff were wonderful, can't do enough for you. Great position, close to everything. Booking tours through the Novotel were excellent. Would definitely stay there again.

So enjoyable.
    • Superior King Room

Somehow walls are not sound-proof. While I was in my room, I heard a lot of noise from people in the corridor and sometimes I heard the water running through the pipes inside the walls.

The nice perfume smell everywhere in the hotel.

The hotel is in a good location, near to MTR-Jordan station...
    • Superior Twin Room

Room size didnt meet my expectation.

The hotel is in a good location, near to MTR-Jordan station and some bus stations along the street. There are nearby shops and Wing On department store opposite of the hotel. Breakfast was good though small selection of food. Room is always clean as they always makeup the room even we are not requesting it.

Nice location, good breakfast, good staff.
    • Superior King Room

Room was a bit dark, and the extractor system on the room didn´t work properly which made the room feel "wet" and not fresh (a bit smelly of course after some days). The maintenance team inspected it, but it wasn´t enough to keep the room properly ventilated.

Nice location, good breakfast, good staff.

Location is excellent- 5 minute’s walk to jordan mtr station...
    • Superior Twin Room

The hand shower hose leaked in room 926. Breakfast area not well designed. Cross traffic between egg station and food display counter resulting in congestion. Because i was sitting alone, my coffee was gone when i went to get more food. One of the 2 treadmills was not working

Location is excellent- 5 minute’s walk to jordan mtr station and bus stop for shuttle bus to kowloon station

Great location, but rude staff.
    • Superior King Room

Need better training for staff

The staff is terribly rude. One of the trainees at front desk only kept repeating what she wanted to say and didn't bother solving the problem. The chef at the egg counter during breakfast actually said a loud NO, for anyone asking for more than one egg preparation! Are these Accor hotel standards?

Perfect location, comfortable stay.
    • Superior King Room

Staff could be a little more friendly. A smile here & there goes a long way!

Perfect location, and facilities were just right for a 2-3 nights' stay.

Breakfast was good.
    • Superior King Room

Staff at reception desk need more training. Did not communicate to collect luggage - made us wait around pointlessly. Also required prompting whilst trying to book taxi to airport.

Breakfast was good. Cleaning staff friendly and prompt. Nearby 5 min walk to MTR station.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access

The Novatel staff were very accommodating and when we missed our intended checking day due to my partner ending up in hospital, they remembered our phone conversation and asked about her wellbeing. It is personal touches like this that really made our stay memorable, and we will definitely stay there again.

Central oasis
    • Superior King Room

Nothing that i can really complain about.if it had a pool it would be perfect.

Centrally located close to restaurants shops and markets.had a nice ambience and friendly staff.being close to airport express shuttle pickup is a definite bonus

Good price - performance ratio.
    • Superior King Room

+++ orange juice was more water than juice (seems to be mixed too much with water +++ no go out Wi-Fi box to use Wi-Fi also outside the hotel +++ access to cold coffee during breakfast buffet (only hot coffee) +++

+++ very good and comfortable room +++ friendliness of the complete hotel staff +++ easy to handle Wi-Fi +++

Great location amongst traditional and modern.
    • Superior Twin Room

Length of time for check in and check out. Took so long to check in after a long flight and late at night.

Room great and bed super comfortable. Bathroom lovely but very little storage space in room.

Very very ordinarily.
    • Superior King Room

When we entered the hotel from the ground floor with our luggage, staff member from the concierge desk came and said to take our bags on the escalator. It was not safe at all, especially for ladies. There was no lift to be seen. I will not recommend this hotel to any one because this not the way to treat your customers.

Location of the hotel .

bad checkout experience
    • Superior Twin Room

The CONCIERCE GUY as me in not so clear english if I took the TV remote. I told him to just check the contents of our luggages which we opened at that time but he refuse to. I have had so many bookings done thru BOOKING.COM for the longest time but this experience is foul.

NONE

• Superior King Room

Hotel entrance is hidden from the main road. First timers may have a little trouble finding the hotel from the MTR.

Great location. Nearby Jordan MTR and located in between shopping district in Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok - walkable distance. Clean and spacious room.

We were disappointed with the afternoon tea @evening...
    • Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access

We were disappointed with the afternoon tea @evening cocktails as we do not think they were value for the extra money very often when the food ran out it took a long time to get it replaced so we were left with nothing to eat food choice was not good either.

Great hotel wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Hong Kong.
    • Superior Twin Room

Couldn’t complain about anything service and staff were great

The room was great no noise and very comfy bed. I would recommend this hotel to everyone it’s great for location, food and a place to feel relaxed like your at home.

I won’t stay again in future and will not recommend anyone

1)Toilet always stucked and can’t flush down 2)housekeeping- I asked to clean my toilet at 11am, house keeping lady told me she’s can’t clean for me as I check out at 4pm,I said washroom is very dirty since the toilet bowl is stucked,Pls clean again the washroom I need to use it again,the lady said no she can’t her shift is off at 4pm while she is just cleaning my neighbour room at 11am.

We had a wonderful stay!
    • Superior King Room

Few days after booking a room, I received a call that my payment didn’t go through. So I asked if I could reserve a room and just pay directly upon arrival, and the hotel agreed. We were also able to check-in early. Special thanks to their Manager Pae who never fails to ask us how our day was or if we needed anything during our entire stay. Clean room, great staff, excellent breakfast!

Service from the staff at the check in counter was good.
    • Superior King Room

The bed mattress was of a very lousy quality. I woke up with a very bad neck ache.

Service from the staff at the check in counter was good. Room was clean and well maintained.

Great stay will recommend your hotel to our family and friends

Nil we were very happy

Lovely lady by the name of Sirena was fantastic and very helpful would recommend her for your PR Consultant she was very good at her job recommended so much to us while staying there we will definitely be back to stay there again thank you

Clean room, 5mins to jordan station by walk, great breakfast!
    • Superior Twin Room

Amenity dosen’t include body lotion, rinse, and some lady’s kit. Little cold inside and there’s noisy from the other room in the night.

Clean room, 5mins to jordan station by walk, great breakfast!

Impressed
    • Superior King Room

- Transport from airport to the hotel via shuttle bus was quick and easy - Very close to Jordan MTR station just only few minutes walk - Helpful staff - Large and comfy bed

Overall great stay in Novotel Nathan
    • Superior King Room

Room not spacious enough.

Manager Ms Yoko was great in assisting personally in our room change from 9707 to 1014 as the previous room have an unpleasant smell in the toilet. Also did a quick check to Ensure rooms are ok before bringing us to the other room.

Very friendly receptionist at the check-in counter and at the 15th floor lounge.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The sound proof of connecting door at the living room was not good and created noise from the next room when they were talking which needs to be improved Wifi connection in the room was ON and OFF.

The bed and pillows are right, and the bed room is quite enough as we were staying in suite room which has a separate living room. the lounge is good for inviting several guests just for a drink and chat.

EXCELLENT LOCATION AND GOOD SERVICES.

NOTHING, SIMPLY PETFECT.

THE STAFF WERE VERY ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL, WE WERE GIVEN EARLY CHECK-IN BY A THAI LADY STAFF, WHO WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPLAINED TO US ABOUT THE BASIC INFORMATION, AT THE RECEPTION. THE ROOM WAS FACILITATED WITH ALL BASIC AMENITIES. THE LOCATION IS VERY WELL SITUATED, CONVENIENT TO STREET FOOD AND LOCAL SHOPPING DESTINATIONS.

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Novotel hotel
    • Superior Twin Room

It wasn't really to do with the hotel but we found Hong Kong to be fairly expensive.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and found the facilities to be good. The buffet style breakfasts and evening meal that we had were excellent. We were lucky enough to be upgraded with our room after our long trip from London.

Very nice hotel in a central location with great transport links.
    • Superior King Room

I thought the breakfast was slightly expensive, but this is a really a small inconvenience. My overall experience was very good.

The room was really clean and comfortable. I found the location great to see the city. The subway is about 2 blocks south which opens up the whole city. Very easy to access from the Airport too.

very close to the subway and bus station, and good eating...
    • Superior King Room

very close to the subway and bus station, and good eating place around. the room is large, comparing to other hotels in Hong Kong, as most of the hotel rooms in hong kong are small.

Club experience was good, hotel cold
    • Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access

Hotel is not heated, so cold. Staff are also cold, don’t smile, ignore you mostly.

Interesting area of Hong Kong with lots of markets. Across the road is 7/11, laundry is around the corner and vegan restaurant (sino vegetarian) on the other side of the underpass. Club room offers afternoon tea and light evening snacks which were great.

Reasonable
    • Superior King Room

Lack of good restaurants near this property. Need to travel at least 1 KM to have good food or find the choices.

The Location, well connected with Bus and Metro. Staff was quite friendly, overall the Hotel is good.

Comfortable place , excellent breakfast and good value for...
    • Superior King Room

No shower room attached to the Gym.

Comfortable place , excellent breakfast and good value for money. The staff was helpful in early check in eventhough the Hotel was full

Khun Pae ( Guest Experience Manager) solved the problem and take care us well during our stay.

We arrived at 3 pm but room was not ready, finally we got the room at 6 pm. Gave all passports upon check in but one of family member asked reception for the room key, reception denied to give the key as the room still registered under booker name.

enjoy staying at Novotel
    • Superior Twin Room

the bathroom closet doesnt provide spray flush button usually at the side of the closet, average room rate a little bit expensive for the size of the room

all the menu at breakfast, location near the MTR, clean bathroom, air conditioning works very good, taxi always available in front of hotel, just across to enjoy culinary / street food hongkong

I like the bed and size of rooms , comfortable.
    • Superior King Room

No slope design for water drain out in bathroom.

I like the bed and size of rooms , comfortable. And then, I like staff (Thailand)in the breakfast room, She’s friendly and service mind very good. I’m happy very much.

Resenable
    • Superior King Room

The fact that could not be accepted my Accor club card, because my booking was done not directly this is disappointing. Also sauna and swimmingpool are missing.

Think location was very good , also buffet for bfast or dinner was OK

Browse Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon traveller photo gallery