Reviews of Park Hotel Hong Kong 4 stars

61-65 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#115 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

No swimming pool. So kids were really upset.

Excellent property, location and food. Very courteous staff specially Aditya at the reception. Explained everything very nicely. Really had a amazing time.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Can't think of anything. All great!

Fabulous Superior Room (got an unexpected upgrade for which I was very thankful!). The Reception staff were amazingly helpful (especially a gentlemen who was extremely helpful and I'm sorry I haven't taken his name so I can mention him personally). 5 min walk to the Metro, everything around (food, shopping, bars etc). 3 Metro stops from Night (Ladies) Market. We stayed there before and we will again.

• Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The rooms were old and not worth the price. Even if it looked nice in the lobby and the corridors, we vere disappointed when we entered the room dispite upgrade. A lamp at the room did not work so poor light conditions. Noisy air condition.

Nice service, was upgraded after they missed our request of double room instead of twin.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Bfast not included in most of the packages. No swimmingpool. The area is really expensive for food, so would recomend to book with bfast , Mongkok or other areas can be considered since Metros are efficient.food there is more reasonable.

Clean and size was good. Location is less than 10 mins walk to metro, kowloon park. 15 mins walk to avenue of stars, star ferry, symphony of light show. Right in from you get the A21 bus to airport. 1.15 mins max to airport.lots of restaurants and a few nearby open 24/7. 7/11 supermarket is 5 mins walk. Nathan road is all walkable. 5-10 mins. Mc d and KFC is 5 mins walk.( just in in case).

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Very very minor but the bed was very hard.

Location is excellent - close to MTR and in lively area surrounded by restaurants and shopping. Walking distance to Kowloon shopping and ferry to Hong Kong Island. Kowloon Station hotel shuttle makes getting to and from the airport very easy. Didn’t have much interaction with staff but when we did they were very helpful. Overall excellent value for money in an otherwise expensive city to stay in.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

As mentioned above, tired and dark room.

The staff were excellent, but it’s decor and fit out are tired and a little shabby. The room we were in was dark and gloomy. It’s the staff that make this hotel good. I first stayed in this hotel 30 years ago and it was great. The staff are worth the money, not the rooms.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Reception is rude. Arrived at 1pm but "have to" wait until 2 to checkin. Don't even check is there room available. 2pm checkin no matter what. Room with weird smell AC not functioning in room. The hallway is cooler no matter how I set the AC temp and fan speed.

Location is good. Food around the hotel is good.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Nothing bad to say about it :)

Great location and helpful staff. Room had everything you need (love the smart phone provided with the room - was very helpful) will definately stay there again when we come back.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The price for breakfast is verry expensive. In the room the coffee provided to do it yourself is very bad and cheap. Besides,you can’t find a good coffee and there are no options around for a coffee bar opened in the morning.

Friendly and helpfull staff, clean room, good location close to Thim Sha Tsui station and Nathan Road. 15 minutes walk to Central Ferry Station.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

There was phone manual which shows we could call certain countries without paying at all. But I tried and could not connect my destination. Also there was a manual shows vote the smiling staff. I could not see much smiling face staff! At the breakfast area the chefs must be more friendly and understand travelers need patiently. I booked two similar rooms and we got two different types of rooms. There is no Gym in the hotel!

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Would prefer real milk for coffee, instead of creamer, better teas as well

Location, restaurants , free bus K4 ,just outside the hotel to take us to the metro station, and to the airport

Absolutely nothing:)

Great hotel, specious room, amazing location (good area and close to the metro station), nice, kind and helpful staff. Amazing value for money. Would definitely recommend and stay there again!

• Family Triple Room (1 Queen + 1 Single)

Our room was in 5 floor it’s very close to the main kitchen hotel we can’t open the windows all the time because the smell comes in the room

Breakfast Location Staffs

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Unfortunately there was a planned power outage during our stay. We decided to cancel our final night and move to another hotel. Park Hotel staff were very understanding and our final night as refunded I due time.

Excellent, quiet location but close to everything in TTS. Comfy bed and good shower. The restaurant across the road does great Peking duck and not too far the Urban Coffee Roasters are open early for yummy breakfast (Chilly scrambled eggs). We had excellent communication with the hotel during the booking process and everything was smooth.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Breakfast is a little bit overpriced

Location is very good, hotel is surrounded by loads of shops and restaurants. TST station is about 5-7 minutes walk. Mr. Calvin at the concierge is a very helpful person, we used him a lot to guide us the best ways to go around the city and information given by him were accurate.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The booking.com site stated that for our room choice we would get free laundry, mini bar and happy hour at the bar. However on check in I was presented with a multiple choice sheet of paper where I was asked to decide which ONE of those I wanted to choose. Made the experience feel a bit cheapo and we didn’t really have motivation to use any of it. There was only one staff on on the egg/ noodle station at breakfast which caused a long queue to form

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The 'front' of the hotel is down an alley which is not nice. Obviously this could be the case with a lot of hotels in Hong Kong. I was v pleased we did not have a room overlooking it but were upgraded to a suite overlooking the road. However the lovely dining room does overlook the alley, would be better with some blinds.

Upgraded to lovely suite on the 10th floor. Unfortunately only there overnight so didn't get to use the facilities. Lovely buffet breakfast, chargeable. Wonderful reception staff. Early check in allowed but would have been perfect if it had been even earlier as we arrived in HK at 0600 when the streets are empty and could really have done with a room to freshen up and a snack to keep us going. This happens all over the world but would be amazing if really early check ins could be allowed for travellers.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Aircon in room was noisy Breakfast was a wonderful selection of food which looked amazing but a lot of the cooked foods were lacking any taste and very dry. Pastries dry and tasteless, basmati rice looked great but dry and tasteless. Coffee not nice I think because of the UHT type milk they use. Cereals,bacon, toast, pancakes, yogurt and fruit were the best options for taste.. Pillows in room to big and soft.

Location was - for my first visit to Hong Kong - central for what I wanted. Walking to and from nearby markets, attractions and shopping centres. When we needed to go further the MTR location is very close to utilise. Staff were professional and helpful- allowed us into our room early as it was ready at 10:30am which was great after a overnight flight from Italy.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

While checking in, Receptionist was talking in a different language (probably canto) with other colleague and staring at me and my frien from head to toe. Not professional/polite

Langham tst was my first priority since it was fully booked due to chinese NY I book this hotal online at last minute. I stayed 6 nights,Room was new clean and bigger comparing to other hotels I ve stayed before. housekeeping and concierge were very prompt. Good size in room breakfast. Although staff will never great you unless you do them first.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Choice of tv channels could be better. Bathroom was functional and clean but a bit basic.

Comfortable beds. Clean, spacious rooms. Good location. Helpful, friendly staff.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

I almost like everything. The only set back is the room and the bed is slightly small but still acceptable. Room lights is kinda dim. Other than that, the hotel is very good stay.

I like the location of the Hotel and also not forgetting all the staff is very helpful and polite.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Some staff at bar and porterage were a little inexperienced. Staff member at check in wasn’t very welcoming and didn’t load key cards properly had to go back and get them loaded. You need a good welcome and things to go smoothly after a 10 hour flight. Otherwise ok

Good sized updated room

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Half drunk bottle of complimentary drinking water was in the room upon check in. Blanket was dirty with a strong smell of perfume. Change of blanket was requested but the replacement came dirty with half a shoe print on it. Appalling to say the least.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The Women who not beautiful at the front desk very bad service mind just only one person make me feel bad all 5day!!!!!

Maid can't speak English but she very nice service mind.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

1. The bed was too hard for me. I woke up every two hours to relieve my body of pain. 2. I did not like the tub bath. It was too small. the handle to help prevent slippage was in the middle of the side wall of the tub. I could hardly move when I was taking a shower. I always prefer a shower and not a tub. 3. It was difficult to communicate to the staff. Although some spoke English, it seemed like they need training on listening skills and understanding what is being said.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Everything else, and i expected the package includes breakfast...apparently its not and i was charges premium. For a few more bucks... i could have stayed in a 4 star hotel.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The deposit on the handy phone is calculated on the number of days stay, which didn't make sense. The bath shower

The location The handy phone The concierge service

• Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The checkout was delayed because they wanted to bill us for the consumption of something in the minibar that we did not use.In the end they found the item in the minibar itself!

Good room size,Comfy bed,decent bathroom

NA

The room is well cleaned and comfortable. The location of the hotel is very convenient to nearby shopping centers and food outlets. front office service staffs are friendly where checking in and checking out has no hassle.

• Family Triple Room (1 Queen + 1 Single)

The extra large double bed was just a Queen bed. A bigger bed would be nice. Or 3 single beds.

Excellent location, room was spacious and comfortable. Enough space for 3 large suitcases cos I had a triple room. Shuttle from airport express to Hotel was superb.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The hotel is tired-looking, deco is dated, surrounding area kind of dodgy. I know HK hotels are expensive but compared to other hotels of similar offering, this hotel is over-priced for sure. We had to pay in full the room rates immediately after booking, meaning we had to pay for the rooms months in advance. This might be within their rights to do so, but most hotels listed in booking.com do not operate this way. Oh, and do not rely on the pictures posted by the management. They should realize that had expectations not been raised, guests might not feel so disappointed.

The handy smartphone is a really good idea - all of us had wifi access all the time as we used it for its hotspot. Service staff are responsive and generally helpful.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Sound proofing is not very good. I can hear the tv from the room next door

Free phone for data which was very useful when we are out and about. Location was fantastic. Airport shuttle bus was just in front of the hotel. Room is clean

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Receptionist could have been more polite ( the female). I think the hotel should give them some extra training, while check-in, all guests must means must be treated as friendly as he/she should. Make them feel as comfortable as they could specially for those first few minutes after guest's prepare for check-in, are the important - from my point of view.

This was our 3rd stay with Hotel Park, some how we always get a room facing towards to the back road of the hotel, where view is ZERO( view was office/residential building windows). Surprisingly a queen size room( room 730 where me and my wife was staying in )I found it was much smaller compare to the two single beds room 723 where my kids were staying in and the room rates were the same for both. Else everything was excellent and concierge service is the best.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

In general the hotel is in poor condition, old. shower curtain was smelly, holes in the towels duvet felt itchy. Staff did change my shower curtain and give me extra bed sheets.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Insufficient lighting. Room foyer lighting poor, thus full length mirror at the foyer can be unless. Hotel should install an isolated control lighting at the full length mirror in case their guests want a brighter foyer. Bath towels were greyish in color. Water in bath tub was slow in draining off the water. Thus feet were always soaking in water.

The location.

• Superior Plus Room

During check out time, one of the receptionist at the front desk called our room and told us to hurry up. She should have said it in a nicer way.

Rooms are nice and clean. Most of the employees at the hotel are accomodating.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Found a pair of old socks left over from prevoous guest. Housekeeping pressed doorbell & opened the door at 7.30am on 1 of the mornings and woke us up. Housekeeping didn’t even wait for us to open the door and barged in! Lobby undergoing renovation so grab driver wasn’t sure where to drop us when we arrived there.

Double beds in room, good for family of 4. Free mobile phone for usage in HK

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

It has been more than a month. Still I haven't recieve the money held by hotel for the security reason. They can speed up the process to reduce customer's stress.

Total stay in the hotel was very pleasant. We were very satisfied.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

This was my first time in Hong Kong and I'm happy I picked this hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable, the shower warm and with excellent pressure. The hotel was undergoing renovation in the lobby so we checked in at a function room on the 4th floor but signage and organisation of this was well done. Staff were helpful, one concierge in particular who gave us very accurate, detailed instructions for making our way via public transport to the Dragons Back trail to hike and with tickets to Disneyland. The location is very good for access to TST and East TST MTR stations (both within a 5 minute walk. There are shops close by for snacks and water and despite being in a busy area we heard no noise through our window at night to disturb us. Plenty of restaurant choices nearby and you're a short walk away from the harbour to watch the light show at night. I'd happily recommend this area and hotel to anyone else I knew going to Hong Kong.

• Family Triple Room (1 Queen + 1 Single)

the room's insulation (especially the door) wasn't very well. We could easily hear housekeepers walking and talking on the aisle.

The location is great, near to the metro K11. Around the hotel have many convenient stores, restaurants, cafe, bars, etc. We love the shuttle bus to airport shuttle bus station. Very convenient! By the way, hotel gave my brother a box of macaron with a birthday card. That's very sweet.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

the building was under refurbishing, the recemption was a set of bare desks with pc on top, which for a 4 star hotel and this price is quite bad.

very good position close to the MTR station, good room, decent gym, nice staff

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

What I did not like was when I book the hotel it was in Singapore dollar but when I checked out they charge me in HK dollar and their exchange rate was to their advantage.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

the hairdryer was hard to find and not very powerful. the lobby was under construction so it felt a bit hectic on checkin/checkout and getting into the hotel.

the nescafe coffee + creamer combo in the room was great as i can never get the mix of nescafe and sugar right. the bed was really comfy. the location was great.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

We had booked the rooms through booking .com for three nights , but we tried to cancel the third night which was on weekend , due to which they changed the booking.com rates as agreed & applied two night rates equivalent to three night stay only , this is not good as we told to leave the room 1st night stay only.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

This hotel is located wonderfully in Kowloon district. The hotel lobby was under construction so I assume this is why the price was quite reasonable. We received a quiet room in a high floor and were very pleased.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Check-in counter is under renovation / entrance into hotel was not easily accessible as the main entrance was sealed for renovation. Also the walls between rooms seem thin as I could hear noise from the other Room.

Room size is big

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Hotel is located in center – very close to shopping center and many restaurants. Very well and good breakfast. A big choice of food. I recommend this hotel.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

I booked the hotel with hope that I could pay in cash at the hotel when I check in as promise in the hotel booking confirmation which I received by email, and that hotel booking confirmation mention that my credit card only as guarantee and I could pay in cash when i check in, but the fact the hotel have already charged the hotel room rate in my credit card and it makes me dissapointed. The other things I am really don't know the room rate for the first day is different than the room rate for the 2 nd day..because this one is not mention in the room rate in when I book the room. I just knew about this issue when I check out.

I like the friendly hotel staff and the clean and comfortable room. The hotel location is good and makes me easy to go anywhere for looking food or stores.

• Superior Plus Room

No charger at the bed, making it inconvenient to charge our phones and use them as an alarm clock. An extra pillow is not quite clean.

Special thanks to George (concierge) for the restaurant reservation. Overall, staffs are nice and helpful. The location is ok with 10-12 minute walk to the subway and many local restaurants nearby. The check-in and check-out processes are quick.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The mini fridge was not cooling. Breakfast price is quite high.

The housekeeping was very friendly and the concierge was very helpful. Clean. Good location.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Very little gluten free options for my wife at the restaurant.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very tidy and the bed was extremely comfortable. Close to everything.

• Superior Plus Room

Unlike previous visits, we had a corner room which was very small and difficult to move around.

Nice hotel, stayed here several times, good location. Friendly staff

• Superior Plus Room

The hotel location is good , convenient to get to the hotel by airport shuttle bus and easy to connect to MRT , shopping center and some of attraction around there. But the price is quiet not value for money, at the rate which I paid for 2 nights should include the breakfast.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The staff, the electric system in the room and the quality of breakfast buffet

The hotel is centrally located but it's at a corner with two busy roads. The staff at the reception is not welcoming at all. The rooms are big and confortable apart from the lights can be switched on and off only at a central system between the beds. Breakfast is rich but not of what I am used to have at that time of day.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Drinks were very expensive in the bar. We ordered coffee to go which was advertised on the board, but misunderstood by staff who made the coffee to drink there and charged us twice as much as the to go coffees. Minor detail but just make sure you are very clear when ordering drinks.

Big room which can be hard to find in HK. Very clean and comfortable and staff were friendly and helpful. It's also very close to the bus stop which will take you directly to the airport.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The restaurant was not very good. The semi-buffet (pay separately for the entree) was not worth the money. As for the room, the only nit-picking I would say is to add an additional bar of soap for the shower and maybe some face towels.

The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I have a friend that lives in HK and he thought the room was larger than most hotels in HK. I would say it was slightly smaller than most US hotels. There were lots of good places to eat around the hotel. (getting a mango smoothee across the street became a daily routine) Relatively convenient to the subway system (about 4 blocks). Would definitely stay here again.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Price and no breakfast. We have to pay more expensive if including the breakfast, while the price already high exclude the breakfast.

Location close to the MTR station. The hotel is very comfort and clean but the price quiet expensive because we pay much but no breakfast.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Best hotel I have stayed at in Hong Kong for the money. Everything about it...location, room size, room quality, etc. all very good. I did not have the breakfast, so I cannot speak for that. I will definitely book this hotel again in the future.

Hotel beds were big. Best part is location near to Tshim Tsha Tsui station and free mobile was the best of the best In which u can use free wifi across hongkong :)

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

There was no halal food for muslim travellers. This could attract more tourist (muslim) to stay at the hotel.

The hotel is about 5 mins walk to the station. Moreover, shops are available once you exit the hotel. For muslim travellers, it is a glad experience that the mosque is near by and halal food restaurants are also available near the area. Some are available to deliver the foods to your room.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Was disturbed by the closing of doors from the Neighbours every night. I requested through booking.com to check out late for my room because my flight is at 6pm in the evening, but booking.com did not put across my request. Luckily, the counter staff was good enough to let me check out at 1 pm.

The cleanliness and friendliness of the staffs. Hotel also arranged special bedding sets for all my 3 rooms. Thank you for these special arrangements! My kids were so happy. Hotel has also arranged for kids toothbrush and toothpaste! Well done! Thumbs up!!

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Unfortunately we encounter some bugs in the room and was bitten by it. We feedback to the hotel staff and they promptly arrange for pest control to come and clean up the room. There was no more bugs after that.

Hotel staff was very polite and helpful. My kid vomitted in the middle of the night and we had to ask housekeeping to help clean up. They did it with smile and even brought more towels and water for us.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The room can a bit dark if the curtains are not opened.

The staffs were really friendly and helpful. The location is good as well, near the bus stop and not far from the metro station.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Nothing. You can't ask for more.

The bed size is just right and bedding is comfortable. It is thoughtful to have special bedsheets for the family room. The arrangement to provide us with harder pillows is greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Didnt like the old aircon sound in my room. Didn't like the cafe area and lobby too dark. Too crowded in Cameron Rd entrance.

Limited choice of renovated rooms ..all face narrow back alley with 4 big water pipes. Others face street very close to windows. Toilet floor was oily and I slipped and fell when I checked in a new room on 17/5. When I first checked in on 12th, I knocked my back head to toilet sink as it is too close to w.c. after I stood up and finished my business. Hotel staffs didn't know how to handle customers when I fell and crying on my bed. They are not well trained.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The carpet look new but not nice to step on. The switch for lighting sucks. We want to switch the door light but hv to use the main control at the bed. Cannot get to switch on the particular light we want.

The first room given is big but dark and we cannot sleep for 2 nights. I change to a brighter room sleep was a little better. I will never go back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

All good

Location is good, surrounded by shops and good restaurants. Been coming to Hk twice a year for about ten years. Stay this hotel if price good. After Japan we come back but rate here is too much so have to go somewhere else, always fluctuate

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The staff were so friendly. We arrived really early and they let us check in and then the room was available from 11am, which was super helpful. The hotel had complementary smart phones which were free of charge to use. I have never seen this before, but it was great. I would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The price, really high, no EU wall power outlet and even the HK/UK ones were hard to reach. Il prezzo, davvero elevato. Non c'è una presa Europea e anche quelle HK/UK era una sola.

I have been upgraded to a larger room, this was nice. Mi è stata data una camera più grande.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Loving my stay at this hotel.. its so big and spacious. the view from my room was awesome. the staff and speaks english fluently. The internet connection was awesome fast and handy did come in handy since i didn't buy any line when i arrived in hongkong. The location is really convenient as it is near to the airport free shuttle bus but just disappointed that i didn't manage to use it due to the bus was full so had to take the train instead.Nearby the hotel there alot of shops n many halal restaurant nearby.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Family Triple Room (1 Queen + 1 Single)

When arranging the transport from the airport to the hotel, the staff had not emailed the instructions on where to meet. This resulted in an hour long wait at the airport. Had to call using an international sim and incur extra charges to sort out the issue. Wouldn't have experienced it if an email was sent initially.

They provided complimentary bottled water and Nespresso coffee. The location was great where it was close to public transport and shops. Pretty clean and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Decor in public areas and the menu choice.

Room was clean and roomy. Great view over small park. Had to turn off AC - too cold. Found the photos of hotel reception, bar, restaurant and public areas not as large or attractive as depicted in photos on website! Choice of food on menu in restaurant not appealing, so had pizza which was ok. The hotel is in a good area to walk to shops and the harbour. Also, the free airport shuttle stops across the road from the back entrance. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Plus Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

That they want me to settle all the bills but still im here in the Philippines

I like that they offer a room big enough to accommodate family and that they arrange our disneyland tour

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

They claim the hotel is very full & upgrade me to premium room but its a dark & old room. Infact my opposite room is very much better & refurbished with bright deco. New toiket. My bathroom leaks. The room look exactly the opposite from their website picture

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Room service could be better. I asked for two dining forks and a fruit knife but room service delivered a dining fork and dining knife. The cafe breakfast tasted blend and lack variety, but charges too high!

Staff is responsive and polite. The concierge is very proactive and helpful. Location to shopping area and MTR is very convenient. The provision of handy mobile phone is indeed handy and thoughtful.

Browse Park Hotel Hong Kong traveller photo gallery