Reviews of Prudential Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

222 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#157 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

To avoid
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The 2 beds were very small , we felt not comfortable in the room which was expensive. Definitely not the best hotel in the area, one day before we were 50 Nathan road ...thee is no comparison. We will never return to this hotel

The location was great

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Location and more space in room
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Slow check in and also slow check out! Did requested early for room near elevator but got far end of elevator! Did complaint then got it at last.

Location and more space in room

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Good location service could be better.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Charging $100 per night for an extra bed for my 11 year old is exorbitant . Very impersonal service

Good location. Fantastic breakfast. Annoying having to take 4 flights of small escalator with our luggage just to get to the lobby. You need lifts to service lobby from the street.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

the place is only worth 50 euros per night to stay, in terms of its cleaness, facilities, service...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

It is not clean. The interior is very old and dirty.

The place is a bit cheating. When I showed the reception my booking information, they gave me a very small dirty room. After checking the room facilities with my booking confirmation, I came back to the reception desk mentioning the huge difference from my booking. The receptionist whispered with another, and replied me that they made a mistake. The room I got later is still far from my expectation, except the bathroom in good condition.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

• Executive King or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Pool and the pool area was not nice or well maintained. Pool had very narrow open times and was very easily closed if there were evdv small warning of thunder at the area. Some staff members were little bit unpolite. Executive room was pretty small and plain. I'm not sure what made it executive as there wasn't any lounge or anything else.

Location was good and room was very clean.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Great location but did not feel particularly welcome
    • Deluxe City View Room

*Beware room 1601. It is extremely noisy. Constantly loud hum & rattle from lots of airconditioning “pipes” just outside bedroom window. It’s on 2 levels with tiny bedroom (only a table & reading light on one side of bed) in mezzanine area up spiral staircase & bathroom is downstairs. It reeked of stale cigarette smoke & was what greeted us after an 11 hour flight. By 1am we were both still unable to sleep, even with air plugs in, so requested a room change. We were booked into hotel for 4 nights. We were told hotel was full and could we please “stick it out for the night & they would find us a better room next day! We had to insist on moving. Also we requested 3pm check out (my wife was unwell) but we were’nt allowed. That is only for the guests who book via the Prudential web site. That made us feel that booking.com guests are second rate guests yet it was because of booking.com that we knew of the hotel!

The concierge staff were very helpful, & like a breath of fresh air in a hotel that seemed not to be particularly interested in our needs. It is handy (short bus ride) to star ferry & subway is directly underneath with access to airport train just a few stops away. Near to great Chinese restaurants, eating places & the markets, esp Temple St Market & great shops. The “Kowloon” Gardens are very restful & only a short walk away.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Porter service is very nice , He help us trvel in Hongkong...

Late check in and early check out

Porter service is very nice , He help us trvel in Hongkong more convenient with kindly and smile.Good location with mtr exit.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Worst stay ever. Booking.com is wrong.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Everything/ still no idea why you gave this a 2.5 obviously your rating system is off and I will not book through booking.com again after seeing this.

Nothing I have no idea why this would rate 2.5 when I said everything was the worst and I had to email booking.com to even sort out the room when they tried to but me in a two single bed room when I booked a king room.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

As we are a family of 4, its really great to be given 2...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

As we are a family of 4, its really great to be given 2 adjoining rooms which was what we requested for. Location was great as it's just by the bus stop and train station. So moving around was super easy.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Overall very good for money despite my minor complaint re the cleanness.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Not impressed by the cleaning job -- small hair pieces in the basin and on the bathroom wall, and the water in the bathtub trained very slowly.

The room is surprisingly spacious. The bed space is upstairs overlooking the living area below. Overall the hotel room gives the feel of a tree house. My kids would defenitely love it had they travelled with me.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Good location but rude concierge staff
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Staff at checkin were rude and not understanding. They upgraded me to a loft room on their own which I find it inconvenient to walk up and down the staircase to get between the bed and toilet. Also my knee is not good to use the staircase. Went to request for a change of room and was met with unhappiness by the staff. My booking was for a queen bed and they claimed it was unavailable and gave me a twin bed room for the changed room. There were also hairs in the bath towel and bed. Terrible stay.

Linked to MTR

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

This is my 3rd visit to Prudential so is it a hotel worth staying already self explain.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The bath area is badly design, how gentle we are will still badly wet the floor.

This is the 3rd times I stay in Prudential Hotel, I saw their improvement and the reason I choose this hotel is their location - just above Jordan MTR.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Easy to access transport to Star Ferry.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Jordan area a bit scruffy, but room rate compensates. Hard to find airport to hotel shuttle on arrival.

Relatively large room for Hong Kong. MRT and busses at door.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Location was great.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Rooms are very small. Asked for a King size bed. but got 2 single bed instead. Long queue for check in a the counter. would be better to add more people and make it parallel.

Location was great. MTR station Jordan is right below hotel. Airpot coach A21 comes very near to hotel. Night market is at walking distance. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Location is great on Nathan road and over the Jordan station.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

They don’t have the handy phone anymore. But there is a 7/11 nearby- many- so you can buy a local sim. The wi-fi is ok but not fast at all. Hair dryer not very strong but ok.

Location is great on Nathan road and over the Jordan station. There are many convenience stores around. Staff was nice. Check in/out fast. Breakfast had a discount and was nice. Room was very big. Bed comfortable. Free water in room. All in all ok for the price paid.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Place is brilliant and i will be returning just don't understand why the staff are so miserable.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

staff were terrible, couldn't be bothered most of the time. check in and out took ages so be warned, thankfully reception is next to the bar so we grabbed a beer whilst waiting. place is brilliant and i will be returning just dont understand why the staff are so miserable.

Hotel had an excellent location right above the Jordon MTR station, next to a 7/11 pharmacy and currency exchange. Close proximity to temple street night market and good restaurants. Happy hour made drinks around £4 - £5 a pint so not bad for hong kong.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Happy with the location and pricing of the hotel.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Staff are not flexible. Received different instructions from staff and in the end I have to bare 2 single bed for a family of 3. The paint in the swimming pool wall stained onto our feet and some other parts of the body. Fortunately no health issue.

This is one rare hotel in HK that is just above a MTR station (Jordon). Kids below 12 stays free, but no extra bed. Good food, night market, shopping are all within walking distance.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Good location, staff a little rude and wifi terrible
    • Deluxe City View Room

Awful wifi, incredibly slow. For a 4 star hotel this really needs sorting out. Some of the staff were a little rude, although others were helpful and pleasant

Great location, great rooftop pool with excellent pool attendant, very polite and helpful. Clean rooms, air conditioned

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

we love the location especially the metro station just under...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

we do not like the bath tub, with half of the tub cover with glass when-ever you take a shower the bath room floor get wet,

we love the location especially the metro station just under the hotel

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

I won't be booking here again.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I think the photos on the website are misleading, they make the rooms seem much bigger and more luxurious than they are. Given the actual state of the room and the price, I would have rather booked another place. However, the worst part of my time was that 3 different cards were charged at check-in and they couldn't fix this error -- meaning they put all of my money on hold and my friend's money on hold making it difficult to enjoy the rest of my stay in Hong Kong.

The location is very close to Central and there are lot of different things to do in the area. As far as location goes, this is a great place to go if you need to be close to transportation, and if you want to be close to the action.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

New but facilities need improvement
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Gym facilities not working . The room is too dark. The safe box is too low..installed it higher. The tv is far too small. One of the concierge is very rude.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Great location, spacious rooms
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Staff were very brusque. However, some might just say this is typical of all of Hong Kong.

The room was very spacious for a Hong Kong hotel room and the double bed was an actual King bed, rather than the narrow smaller-than-Queen beds in many Hong Kong hotel double rooms. The location was fantastic, right next to the MTR, 3-minute walk from Australian Dairy and other good food, and had a convenience store nearby.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Sleepless in Hong Kong
    • Superior King or Twin Room

At first they put us into a two-level room with stairs and of course the bed and bathroom were on the two different levels. The room was decet at first sight. We asked for the room to be chaned and then they put is in an awful non-renovated room with aircondition that, when it is working, is too noisy and on top of that it is not even cooling the room. When you turn it off you can still hear some noise from some installation nearby. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. We were supposed to stay two nights, but after the long sleepless night we changed the hotel. Recently I read a review for a hotel and actually it sums up this story "you book a room in a 4 or 5 star hotel and you get the worse one".

Except for the location there is nothing else to say that hotel is a value for its money. After the nightmare we had for the only night we decided to stay, they gave us a discout from the price. At least that was good. Staff is good, no complains about that.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Good location, very convenient and the hotel is clean and...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Good location, very convenient and the hotel is clean and safe. Value for money. the only comment I had is the check in process is very slow. A line was always seen at the check in counter. Maybe the check in system can be improved.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

bad accommodation. won't return.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I did mention it's my first wedding anniversary trip during the booking (twice) but nothing special was done. The bed I booked was supposedly a King-sized bed but it was a smaller-than-usual Queen-sized bed. My husband who is 1.73m tall also find the bed too short as his feet had to be dangling outside of the bed. The whole place looks very old. The lift looks old. The room looks old. The carpet of the room looks old. The bathroom was small. The water kept coming out during shower because there was only a small piece of glass separately the toilet bowl and bathtub, no shower curtain to prevent water from coming out. I stayed there for 4 nights. The bathtub was already choked the first night we checked in. Thought we cleared it but ended up having the same problem on the second night. So we got the housekeeping staff to clear it and it was fine for the last 2 nights. If you have big luggages, not convenient as you need to take a small escalator up to the hotel lobby. All the 4 pillows provided stink like hell. This was a terrible place and the pictures look too good to be true.......... Stay at your own risk..... Able to hear people talking outside the room. Satellite TV but hardly any watchable channels - no sports, no HBO or movies or anything. The TV is not even an LCD TV... it's the old kind... WiFi is really slow. Sucks to have paid so much for the room but nothing good at all. Basically just makes my stay in HK worse than ever.

The only perk is walking from MTR is a breeze as it's fully sheltered.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Great location, clean , valued
    • Superior King or Twin Room

No breakfast and no mirror in the room (exclude the toilet)

The location is the best, the hotel connected with the MTR Jordan station which is very comfortable for travel around Hong kong

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

fair choice..
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Our room Air conditioner was not working properly suddenly in the middle of night so that was little disappointing. early check around 11:00 AM is what i requested but didn't get. as have to go for a business meeting.

Overall experience was very good as it is in heart of the city, nice rooms, breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Overall it’s great in terms of cleanliness, convenience and best rate. Definitely recommend!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The glass block on bath tub didn’t do the job to block water from shower, water spilled outside of bath tub messy the bathroom after shower.

Great location, close to shopping and restaurants. MTR is inside the building, super convenience.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The first thing is location.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The first thing is location. The hotel is very close to MTR station and tsim tsa tsui. There are a lot of shops and restaurants around the place.Also, coming from and going to the airport is very easy by busA 21.Recommend place to stay!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great Hotel in the Heart of Jordan
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The bathroom shower , I’m not sure why they put a tub plus put a shower glass that is not even half of the tub. So when taking a shower you get the floor so wet and slippery. A shower curtain would have been better . Plus no rubber mat . So better hold something before getting out of the tub it’s pretty slippery.

The location is pretty good and the rooms are big .

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

i will definitely stay again at Prudential hotel due to its proximity to the MTR.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

we had a free cellular phone to take around provided by the hotel but it did not have a hotspot so i had to get another hk sim just so my companions will have wifi wherever we go.

the location it is near mtr and just walking distance to harbour city

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The location of hotel is good as the Jorden MTR is right...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The rooms do not have a full length mirror. The only mirror is in toilet. The full glass elevator is very hot especially summer season and it is always out of order.

The location of hotel is good as the Jorden MTR is right below the hotel. It’s near temple street and surrounded eateries.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

We had a good stay here.
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Free Wifi

We had a good stay here. The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was very good. There were a lot of different options to suit everyone's needs. The only issue for us was the roof top pool. I was really looking forward to relaxing by the pool in the afternoon, which we did, but on leaving the pool our feet and knees were covered in blue paint. They must have recently painted the bottom and sides of the pool but the fact that it came off so easily was worrying considering people were swimming in the water. When we alerted the pool attendant to this, he didn't seem too bothered and gave us an insincere 'sorry'! Otherwise we enjoyed our stay and the fact that the hotel is located above a metro station makes it very easy to get around.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Good facilities in a convenient hotel in Hong Kong.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

There is nothing that I did not like.

I like the rooftop swimming pool in the hotel. It is really a luxury to stay in a hotel in Hong Kong with a reasonably good-size swimming pool. Besides, there is also a small Gym just a floor below the swimming pool. Marvellous facilities for a 4-star hotel in Hong Kong! What's more, the hotel is right above Jordan MTR Station. It is very convenient for the hotel guests to move around.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Good hotel for shopping and dining
    • Deluxe City View Room

Aircon was really cold. Even if it was set to heat mode it kept the room temperature max 21 degrees.

Very clean and spacious room. Location is fantastic bacause it's close to shopping and dining areas.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

From accessibility to staff, the worst hotel experience I had
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Hard to find the hotel from Nathan Road as it is part of a commercial center so must turn right directly after Jordan station to find the main entrance. The lobby is on the 2nd floor so must take the escalators 2 floors up as there is no guest elevator. We had luggage but the escalator was way too narrow to take them up so we asked the concierge service for that. I saw some guests attempting to take their luggage themselves, it was too narrow the luggage fell our way so I recommend always asking the concierge. Overall it's not an accessible hotel at all so better to avoid it with mobility issues and heavy luggage. Had an awful check-in experience with a front desk staff who cannot speak English properly and was in general very rude. There is 10% extra charge that will be added to any service in this hotel so be careful, it applies to room rates and food etc. Another 500 HKD is required at check-in as deposit. When we asked about this charge not mentiones in our booking the staff blamed us for using booking.com instead of explaining what charges these were properly. Another extra is the cockroach that was awaiting us at the room door in the morning and the internet access being cut right after checkout so couldn't use it once we came back to retrieve our luggage, although it was mentioned that it's valid until the next day on the registration page so hotel guests must pay again for extended use (?). An overall petty hotel for the price paid and a bad customer service.

Jordan station is connected to Prudential center from Exit E if I remember correctly but then again no direct elevator to hotel must take 4 escalators or more, some of them are too narrow so cannot go with big luggage or with mobility issues. The concierge service is doing their work properly but only after being asked to, just be sure to ask them nicely for your needs. The aea is safe and gives good access to buses and trains and aiport.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Excellent!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

If they have free breakfast, or if can be included in the package.

I extremely like the location of Prudential Hotel since it is very accessible to all.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Rating between fair and good
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The room air quality on our arrival could be improved. It was stale It was raining for most part of our stay. Hotel ran out of umbrellas Knowledge of eateries and how to get around from staff were not precise

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Goes alright
    • Superior King or Twin Room

We were put in a smoking room after asking to not be in one. Check in was a hassle. Room smelled bad.

The view from the window was nice and there’s a nice rooftop pool. Right above Jordan train station.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Hotel room is big based on Hong Kong standard, room is clean and comfortable, location is excellent.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The bathroom floor can get wet during shower as half of the length of the shower area is unblocked. Kids can slip and fall on the wet floor.

Handy phone with free unlimited data which can be brought out of hotel, free upgrade of room and big and comfortable bed

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Great location on Nathan Road close to Temple Street Night...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Reception staff extremely rude with little manners or smile during check in and check out.

Great location on Nathan Road close to Temple Street Night Market & lots of shopping streets. Housekeeping staff very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Perfect stay in the heart of HK!
    • Deluxe City View Room

We had no dislikes during our stay!

Nice location, good quality. Nearby a lot of restaurants, entree direct via MTR station of Jordan. The city view rooms offer a nice view that keeps changing. Basic (rooftop) swing pool but pretty quiet and a nice atmosphere. Nice and modern rooms.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

The reception staff and room service are very helpful .
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The reception staff and room service are very helpful . Bed and pillow are very cozy. Location is great, only 50m to MTR and very convenience to airport city flyer. I will come back again next time.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

One of my best stay in a hotel so far
    • Superior King or Twin Room

It's mostly perfect. A few minor negative details might include the deposit is a bit higher than usual and there was a water leakage on the rain shower.

The location is very convinience. The room is much bigger than most rooms in HK. Very clean and all the things inside the room made my stay very comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

I was expecting a little more for a 4-star hotel.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

They should at least provide 2 bottles of drinking water for each night stay. The room in which I stayed had a view of a torn down building next door which was a rather bad and unpleasant view; but I'd say it's unavoidable for them.

The room was rather roomy.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

free and easy stayed.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

newspaper was provided on the first day of check in but for the rest of the stayed, We have to collect from the Concierge.Always long queue at the single line for both check in and out.There should be another line for check out.

The handy mobile phone that was provided for room guest,.The hotel location is superb with the subway station is just below the hotel and its centralized located in busy busty area.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

It convenient to go to.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

There is no lift from MTR jordan to hotel, then it may not be suitable for family that have the baby with stroller.

It convenient to go to. The room is not too small.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Was okay but needs improvements on the wireless internet wifi
    • Superior King or Twin Room

wifi was terrible, to get to the hotel was kinda annoying as its on the 2nd floor not street level so requires up/down the escalators frequently.

The wifi is terrible and doesn't work half of the time. The double bedroom with 2 single size beds are very soft and feels worn out and old you can try to opt for an upgrade for a firm bed but that is probably available for deluxe king size beds I imagine. Bathroom is renovated, the standard room have bath tub/shower in one not separated. Toilets looks brand new which is nice. I paid close to 170 USD a night from Sunday to Wedneday in the month of end April which is too much, I would suggest if you can book this hotel for under $150 USD a night, this is more where the value should be set at for this type of 3-4star hotel. On a positive note like others mentioned, the rooms are fairly big for central HK location. The location is okay and staff seem to be fine. I would not return to this hotel in HK not because its terrible but because there are so many other options. I hope they figure their internet connection problem out for their customers, this was a big issue for us as we work online.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

King bed was very comfy and it's right off the...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Had to argue to get a king bed upon arrival which is what I had booked. Got there in the end but not without some effort. Felt I was lied to which left me with a slightly bitter taste but was fine after the initial hurdle.

King bed was very comfy and it's right off the underground/subway station. Room was also very spacious.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Could be better
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Free Wifi

The breakfast very poor choice for this price. The bed and pillow were not comfortable, too hard for me. The roof top (if you smoke) is not nice, could be arranged to invite people to enjoy this area. The swimming pool is ok.

location is good as the MTR is just below.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Very near to the MTR station.

Absolutely disappointed with the hotel service and room condition. 1. We booked 3 rooms (King Size or Twin Room), the reception said there were only smoking room available for all 3 rooms in 1 level, but we rejected this offer as we have kids and elderly. Then, she gave us an unpleasant look and said only Twin Room is available for non-smoking room, and emphasized that we didn't request for Double Room, so only Twin Room is available. If we booked for "King Size or Twin Room", how can she talked like we had no option at all? 2. We had bed bugs bite all over the body. 3. The rooms are small, it doesn't seem look alike to what they show in the pictures.

Very near to the MTR station.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

The location directly on top of Jordan MTR is super...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

They only have twin bed rooms with very small beds. Hence I had asked for double/king bed, but upon arrival there where non available...

The location directly on top of Jordan MTR is super convenient.

Was good
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The pool was a bit cold and the price on check out seemed a bit more than what we reserved on booking.com. Also we booked a superior king room but the bed was very small as my feet were at the bottom and I am only 5 foot 4

The location was good for us.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

A good hotel with great access.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The stay was good until I found the brown mucus-like dirt on the bed side table at night. The color of the table was very dark so they must have missed it when cleaning the room but it was obvious that they don't wipe the table clean every day. I cleaned it myself instead of asking them to come do it since it was late at night. This was the third stay at this hotel and the overall impression is still ok but this experience was a huge turn off.

A good hotel with great access.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

not happy
    • Superior King or Twin Room

We booked King size bed room but it is not available when we checked in on 26th April. The staff told me this type of room is already booked 4 days ago. Then I said to them we just book the room on 25th April.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Everything is perfect excepted for the staff.
    • Deluxe City View Room

I did appreaciate the staffs at first arrival to the hotel but when I checked-out, she was not friendly at all. No smile and act like just want to finish her job right away.

Everything is perfect. The location is on the train station and is not far from the place for eating and shopping.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

OK... about as expected for the money. Will pay more next trip to HK and stay at a better hotel.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Got two single beds instead of a double when there was my wife & I. Also my bed was on a lean so quite uncomfortable. Room 922 if they get this review!!

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Very impersonal customer service
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Although the room size is big for HK, the room is pictured to look larger than what it really is. Part of the building is overlooking a construction site - we changed room which was time consuming and not the easiest thing to organise. House keeping staff were rude. Communication with the staff was not the easiest at this hotel. Very impersonal customer service experience.

The location is good, in a relatively quiet area of HK - super close to the MRT.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Dated expensive hotel
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Was put in a smoking room after asking fir a non smoking room, so all our clothes stunk of smoke..... hotel seams dated and very expensive for what you get. After checking out i asked reception for wi fi to download flight tickets as i waited for the bus which they refused.

Location is good

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

would recommend the area as a good location but would not recommend this hotel
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Customer Service on check-in was appalling. Arrived at 4am, tired after a flight delay, no assistance offered with luggage. Gentleman working on reception appeared impolite, unhelpful and unwelcoming.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

But I give cash already my credit card payment still no...

Pls help me check rm388.45 no refunds no me I already make a payment by cash d

But I give cash already my credit card payment still no refund back to me until now

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Awesome hotel in a Great part of Hong Kong.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

There was nothing that was not to like..all round good value for money hotel in a cool part of HK

Awesome hotel in a Great part of Hong Kong... nice friendly staff that speak English quite well & are keen to make u happy.. Big clean rooms..great views of the real HK..

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

can't beat the location, room/furniture a little dated.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

lack of drawer space for storing stuff, tv size is very small, also bath is some weird design with half glass and no shower curtain so we keep splashing water into main bathroom. furniture is kind of old, also it seems there's some water heater next to our room making noise when people baths.

location is excellent, also staff is very friendly, shuttle is convenient and cheap to/from airport, breakfast buffet is not bad with the coupon otherwise too expensive.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Good location.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

No extra electrical pluggs on the wall. There was a weird smell of the carpet. The courtain doesn't work well when I tried to close from the lights outside. Price for one night is expensive.

Good location. Central and near subway. Friendly staff in the reception.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

The hotel is ideal for both business and leisure trip!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The TV is not function. Soundproofing is not ideal as we can hear people talking very loudly outside the room.

The location of the hotel is very strategic as it is just next to Jordan MTR station, and there are lot of foods to eat along the Nathan Street. The hotel room is very comfy and very clean. There is a Handy device provided to us with complimentary , and we had brought it out as a GPS and searched for local attractions and so on.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great location, clean spacious rooms!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The location is great, directly above Jordan mtr. Except that area has less of the night buzz and street food available. The rooms are clean with a sofa area and 2 USB power slots available for use.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

All convenience of money changer, restaurants and...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Breakfast should have been included for the price i was charged.

All convenience of money changer, restaurants and entertainment of tsim sha tsui are within 5 to 10 mins walk.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Terrible.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Hotel is very very outdated compared to the pictures online. Complained twice about the beds and linen and nothing was done. Overcharged on my card and still waiting to here from them, would not go back and would warn others against it.

Location was ok, that’s it.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Poor wifi.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

wifi not working prorperly very poor.I booked 2 months earlier I agreed the total canadian dollar the time I was booked on booking.com .When I was checked out they want me to paid more than $ 76 CA plus the total for 3 night's not happy about that . Been a lot of bookings at booking.com with my husband . I was booked online in Canada the total you gave me for 3 nights was canadian money but to finished it you showed hongkong dollar . I agreed the canadian dollar total not for hongkong dollar ,I booked early because of the dea that dayl now why this happened to me whats your reason I'm not buying a reason for exchange rates if I knew this hotel want me to pay the day same rates the time I was checked out why do I need to booked online on boking.com????

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Great location, easy walk to all attractions on Kowloon.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Staff at check-in spoke very little English so they were not able to answer our questions about general tourist enquires. Room smelt of smoke and was very small.

Great location, easy walk to all attractions on Kowloon.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

It was a very pleasant stay.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Breakfast did not have many selections to meet our taste.

Good location to MRT, restaurants & banks services. The Evergreen Bus shuttle takes us from Taoyuan airport to University of Technology which is across the street from the hotel and vice versa. The facility is clean and the price is reasonable for couples travelling through for lesisure. Breakfast was included for the days we were there and the staff were helpful and friendly in providing us with maps & directions to see all the attractions in Taipei.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

It's value for money in a non peak season for it's convenient location.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Room looks very basic, like a motel rather than a hotel. Furniture & carpet are kind of old and dated.

Location of hotel is excellent, right in the city with a subway station (Jordan station Exit E) right underneath the basement level of the hotel shopping mall. Size of room is fairly big. Bathroom has been renovated. Temperature setting control of A/C unit is precise, but fan is a little noisy. We have been upgraded to city view room which is very good. Hotel staff are friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

It’s good value for money. A king sized bed would have been better but not a major issue.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Our room had two single beds since the king sized bed room was fully booked. We had three small kids, one slept on the couch and another on the floor. Only two pillows were provided (but probably they’ll give you mor wiping request). Our view was facing the back of the building where massive constructions we’re taking place. Even though MTR Jordan was located below the hotel, to get there, there are four flights of stairs. With two big luggage’s, it was the most difficult journey we had in Hong Kong 🙁 should have explored the buses instead.

The hotel was location right above the jordan station.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Generally good for work trips but not advisable for family
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Hotel was booked due to convenience to MTR, but didnt realise the escalators down the floors to MTR were tied to shopping mall timings. No direct lift down to MTR so inconvenient for stroller..

Room was spacious enough, with daily supplies of slippers and new clean towels.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Average. Good location otherwise, I won’t consider
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The bed is sunk in, felt spoilt, caused me to have badache every night. Poor tv programs, aircon very loud when fan adjusted to auto, no one told us the wifi only for two devices, I won’t book this hotel if I know this in advance.

The cleanliness of the toliet

Browse Prudential Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery