Reviews of Rambler Oasis Hotel 3 stars

4.7

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

It served my needs.
    • Triple Room Without Wi-Fi

I guess the space in the rooms is typical but it felt cramped. No dresser, so no place to put your clothes besides hanging them up. Great view of the courtyard but from the window you see barges being loaded. But the mountains you could see were beautiful.

There was no breakfast. The hotel next door had the food so we had to go out to get it. The beds we small and firm. Reasonably comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Though the hotel has the ability to improve, the staff friendliness and support is very poor.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

1. Staff welcoming very poor 2. Reception desk not responsive when we are calling for support 3. Laundry services very poor and english language very poor 4. Availability of dining area for rooms with no free breakfast no information given

What we like the most is the availability of hotel buses to take you to Tsing Yi shopping mall and back

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Very bad, i dont go anymore here!!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

The receptionist is very bad, she dont know how to talk with a costumer. Rooms to small and not clean. Location bad.

There is nothing to say it was good.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Staying in this hotel is budget friendly.
    • Triple Room Without Wi-Fi

It has no food to serve. Good that there is a nearby hotel where we ate breakfast. We need to go outside and travel to a nearby mall to grab food to eat. The staff at the reception was not able to inform us that we can take a cheaper shuttle bus. It was only during our 2nd day that we learned about it. They were also not able to provide an adaptor so we can charge our phones. We had to buy one instead.

I like that the hotel is near Disneyland.We just took 1 shuttle bus to Mtr station.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Horrible experience
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The bed was so uncomfortable. Hard as a rock and hard on my back. couldn't sleep at all. Room was so small, like a closet. Will not be staying there again.

The good value was voided by the very uncomfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Our room is clean.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Pool is dirty on that day maybe because of the supertyphoon.

Our room is clean. Airconditioned is working. Staff are accomodating. They can speak english. Nice view of the harbour.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

It was an average stay.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

The breakfast was very poor ... not really breakfast !! Location too far from the city

The shuttle bus very good but should be on the hour as very irratic timings.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

It's cheap n affordable and closer to airport and the business area.

I think the height.

Closer to the airport and a very good hotel which is cheap. I have recommended to those I knew and kept your address for future stays too.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Noise from port all night and couldn't sleep, can call...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Noise from port all night and couldn't sleep, can call it seawiev and they charged me the double amount on room and said they would reimbourse at check out which they have not done 48 hours after check out and I will contact my bank when I get home .

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Nightmare!!!!! It was the worse experience I have ever had outside my country Uganda.

Nothing was good.

We were cheated. Made to top-up on the money paid to them online. We had to cut our trip short by a week and flew back to Dubai where we are being given value for money. We shall never come back to that hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Central location, easy to get to from the airport.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Shower head was not adjustable.

Central location, easy to get to from the airport. Shuttle bus to Tsing Yi train station 100 meters from Hotel doors (4HKD per person to the train station). Staff were helpful and considerate. When we had issues connecting to the WiFi a staff member was sent up to help within five minutes. Rooms were modestly sized but clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

3.5
    We live in Guangzhou.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

We live in Guangzhou. So we often go to HK for small vacation. This time was Chinese National Day holidays, so this hotel was one of the cheapest hotels during holidays WITH BREAKFAST. We stayed 4 nights. I was expecting more than it was. Only bread, butter, jam, banana or apple (if you had chance to get it while in stock). Tea, coffee and bottled juices. They didn’t have any kind of eggs, cheese, meat, sausage - nothing. There is no cafe near hotel, so you can’t have good breakfast nearby. For towels they give only bath towels, don’t have hands towel. For shuttle bus to subway - there is not enough seats for this bus. I mean this hotel has hundreds rooms, for peak time is not enough seats. And shuttle bus every 2 hours. If you didn’t write your name in list at least 1 hour -30 min before you will not get it. I can understand it but the way how manager was talking to us, how they reply for my questions was rude. That was one more lady that also was disappointed about breakfast and shuttle bus. And hotel manager just showed to us that he didn’t care. He just said contact Booking.com for any questions. Will never come back to this hotel. It doesn’t cost 100 US dollars per night!!!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

I wouldn’t stay at this hotel again, even if it were free.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The air conditioning wasn’t all that great, considering that China was not af! Also very far from the airport.

Online the hotel states they offer free breakfast, that wasn’t true. The taxes added were more than I thought it should have been. The rooms are small. The bathroom is even smaller. Staff weren’t really all the friendly. Seems as if they were trying to proscess people quickly, meaning they didn’t care about you, it was more about getting you in and out. The hotel also said there was an ocean view, how ever, the view of the ocean is really a job sight, full of containers, with work 7 days a week. Lastly, the safety of the hotel is questionable. I was put on the 29th floor, and the balcony in front of my door wasn’t too comforting. As in, you could fall over the balcony, and there’s nothing or no one there to help.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Nice stay
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

The room itself was pretty small but totally enough just for sleeping. It's getting pretty hot because of a huge window but the blind keeps the heat outside.

It was really clean and the bed were really comfortable. We had a tight sleep. It's easy to go to the hotel by public transportation. Go by metro to Kwai Fong and then take 88G direct to the hotel. Nevertheless the staff is speaking English and were helpful. And we had by night a great view over the harbor :)

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

BAD EXPERIENCE ...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

IN MY ROOM COCKROACHES !!!.... All the personal very bad service, always with bad temper, I'm not going back to this hotel. I think they are too many good options at HK.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

It is pretty convenient to assess to Kowloon n Central.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

I hv stayed there since day 1 it started biz but throughout the years it has become drawn dwn with no upgrades in the rooms. Furthermore, the clients the hotel is targeting are not what it used to be .

It is pretty convenient to assess to Kowloon n Central. It is quiet .

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Rooms were clean and overall service was ok.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

The fact that when you do the booking it tells you that you get a breakfast yet its not a full breakfast. Also, have to pay to swim bit swimming pool wasnt to be used when we got there?

Rooms were clean and overall service was ok...

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Expensively pathetic
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

For what you pay - no WiFi, not even a complimentary bottle of water. Staff do not smile and ignore you until they are finished with what they are doing first. Free toiletries = shower cap and toothbrush and that’s it.

The view from the bedroom window and the view of the swimming pool. I liked the convenience of the mini bus nearby

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

I do not recommend this hotel
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

"Breakfast" is terrible, it is not worth to pay for. It consists of coffee from a machine and some long life plastic packaged rolls. There is no place to sit to eat, we had to eat standing up, on the floor you are not allowed to sit. You can not use the swimming pool unless you pay for it, and if you pay the hotel do not give you towels and you can only use the swimming pool some hours in the morning or some hours afternoon, so if you have children it will be another attraction to pay. The children attraction (it was the main reason to choose this hotel) it is a total disaster. The location is terrible for tourists, especially for families. There is a shuttle bus to the closest train station and to the city but depends on the staff and the day they will let you take luggage on, if not you will have to take a taxi even if other passengers in the shuttle bus had luggage.

It was clean

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The free shuttle service made it convenient for us to go to...

I didnt expect the breakfast to be just a piece of plain bread, an apple or a banana and a cup of coffee. There wasn't even enough tables and chairs at the makeshift dining hall. Also, we were only given toiletries once even when we stayed there for 5 days.

The free shuttle service made it convenient for us to go to the shopping areas. There were taxis as well.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

on entering we asked housekeeping to come clean the room

the horrible

the place was filthy a d we left after one night we complained a out the extreme dirt bedding under the beds just everywhere and after much arguing the offered us another apartment but we left

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Free shuttle to city center and metro station, only seven...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Payment wifi in room. If you wanna free wifi you should be at lobby.

Free shuttle to city center and metro station, only seven busstops from the airport with bus A32.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

low price
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

the hotel didn't charge my credit card, if we arrves later than 18:00, the reservation would cancelled. bad atituded with service, cut off my phobe when I wan't finish the phone.

low price

the room is not large but compared to many hotels in Hong...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

No internet in the rooms; Only in the lobby. Bit isolated location.

the room is not large but compared to many hotels in Hong Kong it’s not bad. I loved the view. The pub transport connections great. Took 45 minutes to Kowloon. Also airport close by.

Not happy
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Well, first we did not get the nice room. somewhere in side of the building. Room was not ready. And top of that due to high alert of Cyclone Mangkhut. We left the room 1 night prior. thanks to cathey pacific to reschedule of my air ticket without a single penny charge. The hotel was non refundable booking but you should think of these natural calamities and return the money on pro rata base. I am going to write the hotel and booking.com management for this.

Disappointed.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

- The water was cold. - No potable water (not even a place inside the hotel from where to buy it). - You need to pay extra for wifi in your room - Mtr station is a bus ride away from the hotel. - Couldn't find any good food around the hotel. - My trip coincided with most of the hotel guests being Chinese, they are very loud and just seem incapable of minding their own business. I had Chinese people who God knows what they wanted knock on my door at 11p.m or 6a.m multiple times, no shame. (I have nothing against chinese people, it is just how it was.) - Fridge doesn't really work. - The room is much smaller than what the pictures show. Yep, I pretty much hated everything about this hotel.

- Near the airport.

Value for money and clean
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

It is a bit far away from the downtown and sometimes may not be easy to catch a taxi to the main transport if in a hurry. Better plan to leave a bit early.

Value for money. The room was clean, staff were helpful and efficient, bed was clean and comfortable. The room was bigger than expected. For just HKD500+, it provided a restful place to stay for a night as a transient. Didn’t use their shuttle bus service, but it has some core routes to MTR, Tsimshatsui and Disneyland. People complained that the breakfast was basic, but with this room price, the hotel just offers a convenient service to house guests as the location is remote. Or guests can ask reception for the direction to some local Hong Kong style restaurants close by which need to pass through some unassuming indoor paths (but safe) for 5-10 mins. I will book again next time.

Not bad for being in Hong Kong with that price
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

It was far from the nearest underground station, about 2 km, the room was dirty, under the beds we could see dust probably from months ago.

If you have a high floor room, you will have nice views of the harbour containers and with clear sky the skyline of hong kong at the horizon.

Too poorly managed hotel
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Located at Tsingyi Road about which taxi drivers as well had hard time to find. Too noisy with too many group tourists Wifi does not work at room No restaurant Dirty cleaning

Near to the seaside good for fresh air

I was given a small room with 2 small beds.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

I was given a small room with 2 small beds. I asked for a large double bed, they said it wasn't possible. The next morning when I complained about the small single bed, I got a room with a double bed. There is no wifi in all of the rooms. Only in the reception area. No complementary water, no coffee.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good inexpensive hotel in HK.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

I would not say that this hotel is nearby metro station: from Tsing Yi station you should walk about 20~25 minutes.

Good inexpensive hotel in HK., located in Tsing Yi (half way between airport and city center).

Very nice view, big and comfortable room, swimming pool You...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Shuttle bus is very rare, You have to pay for wifi in the room 60$per day, additional fee for swimming pool 25$ per person, terrible breakfest

Very nice view, big and comfortable room, swimming pool You will really enjoy even for 25$,

Hotel Staff were courteous.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

poor cleanliness & maintenance/housekeeping. almost like budget hotel like for the money paid. photo on website was unrealistic.

Hotel Staff were courteous.

Cheapest non hostel around.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Booked here because I thought it would have WiFi but when I finally got up to my room after waiting for hours in the lobby I discovered that my room did not have any and it would cost me extra to book a different room that had WiFi. This was a big issue as I was supposed to have a Skype meeting and was forced to miss it because it took several hours to find me a room.

Cheapest non hostel around.

Please please please never ever think about this hotel.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

Please please please never ever think about this hotel.it doesnt matter how many days u live they just only give u total 2 bottles of water.even ac is not working.staff of this hotel think that they are from usa.specially buliding is an apartment not a full hotel. All residence people live.........if they give u one night free after that dont even think about it.....

Actually, there's nothing to like in this property.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

1. There's no free wifi in everyroom. We spent like 60 hkd per day for a wifi. 2. Usually, everyday the housekeeping will refill all the toiletries and bottled water for free, but when i asked for the bottled water the cleaning lady told me that "no water, today only 1st day" 3. The swimming pool area is not free. It cost 25hkd for pool access. 4. The toilet has molds on the sink. 5. The aircondition doesn't work properly. The remote control for the aircondition either heats up or has no battery. 6. The television has no cable. I don't know cantonese and yet all the channels were cantonese.

Actually, there's nothing to like in this property.

Just a place to left your baggage and sleep
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

i did not like when the housekeeping enter the room and arrange the bed but not cleaning the mess tjey just get the trash from the trashbin. I just wish they just dont enter the room and change the towel and trashbin plasyic and arange beddings i suggest they should also clean. there ia no complimental water to drink once you arrive no where in the hotel can you get one.

just the glass window overlooking of the sea

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

A comfortable and easy stay for budget travelers
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The outlets in the room sometimes doesn't work well. So I had to call room service a couple times. Had to pay extra for wifi, but since it is labelled clearly in the rate, it is understandable. There were a couple times when large tourist groups rushed into the elevators, and they were loud, a little rude and made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Within the complex, there is easy access to two minbuses that will take you to major subway line (Green/Orange/Red); there is one grocery and one convenient store, two HK style restaurant. The facilities in the room are sufficient for ppl who are just staying in the room for sleep, shower, and storing luggage. The booking staff of this property was quick in replying my questions about how to get there and facilities.

Garbage.

Everything.

Worse place ever. Continental breakfast was two Raisin buns and a cup of coffee. Total garbage. What kind of continental breakfast is that ??? Absolutely garbage nonsense . Not even a buffet. They put it in a brown bag and we had to eat it upstairs. No water, no air conditioning in lift and hallway

ITS NOT BREAKFAST THEY ARE SERVING!!!! COFFEE IN STYROFOAM CUP AND 1 BREAD IN PLASTIC!!!!!!
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

HOTEL'S "CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST" IS ONLY A PIECE OF BREAD IN A CLEAR PLASTIC (obviously ordered from a cheap bakery store) AND A COFFEE IN A STYROFOAM CUP!!!!! YOU WILL FALL IN LINE TO GET THESE 2 ITEMS BESIDE THEIR RECEPTION COUNTER JUST AS IF YOU ARE IN A FEEDING PROGRAM.... AND THEN WALK AWAY AND LOOK FOR AVAILABLE CHAIR AND TABLE.

SWIMMING POOL... BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY!!!!!! :(

Great VALUE
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Not very convenient to take a light bus if you are traveling with big luggage, the elderly or children

Easy access to public transport. Clean room. Convenient checkin and checkout.service. Close to the ASIAWORLD EXPO and AIRPORT. ONLY 1 light bus trip to TSINGYI Station. Frequent 88F light buses connecting the hotel and the MTR station.

Nothing to sum up.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The space... it's so small. In the picture it was big. The pool has payment. The bed is so small. The TV is not modern. I got deceived by the pictures. The head light has spider webs. It's not clean.

The view from the window of our room.

This was one of the worst stays ever!!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Worst hotel, I asked for a full bed and got two twin beds, not only that but the room was not clean and the A/C DiD NOT Work! And also got charged twice on top of that, the staff was not helpful at all when I asked For a full bed they told me to put the two beds together myself! Worst hotel ever!!!

the only good thing was a downstairs shop with a couple of places to eat

If a one night stay is needed
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

No water in room; No food facilities; no access to pool area; taxi needed to get to train ( note airport express train stops at 1am and its about a 20min taxi from airport.

Well priced

Very compact room
    • Triple Room Without Wi-Fi

Very inconvenient location and no food or restaurants around what so ever. I would recommend not staying here.

Very compact room Hygiene was poor and false advertising of property photos.

It is a great deal if you get it on a promotion price of at least 30% less than usual.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

It is a bit far from the city, a 5 mins walk to the nearest bus stop and you must switch to other bnus or the metro to reach other areas. There are only two shuttles from the hotel to the center, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. There is another suttle from the hotel every two hours but it only goes to the nearest train station.

The big advantage is the space which is the opposite to more central hotels which are tiny. Fresh air, parks and places to walk around.

It was comfortable as a whole.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

When there are many tourists, the hotel management cannot handle the crowd. They get unruly and swarm to the elevators and lobby and nearby shops and restos. I think they should have control over this situation to give equal treatment to other guests.

The hotel is good enough specially that the transport system is convenient. There is a bus (88G) that stops at Rambler and takes you to Kwai Fong station where you could easily access all the tourist spots. Its size is acceptable than the very small rooms near Tsim Sha Tsui. I'd rather travel to Rambler than stay in the city center leaving in a shabby room. It is also family friendly. Although the use of the swimming pool has an extra fee and gets shut down when there is rain.

None.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

The access going to the swimming pool is very far to the hotel lobby and there is no nearest convenient store and fast food chain. Breakfast meal and location is not good.

The cleanliness of the facility and the place is quiet and secured.

Highly recommended hotel when you are in Hongkong.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The hotel staff were helpful & very accommodating. The room is clean even the bed sheets. Room rate is affordable (value for money). Shuttle service is available & arrives as scheduled. Overall rating is Excellent.

its good, practical; away from bustling traffic though acessible anywhere. good value
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

the way of cleaning. they clean like a whirlwind without much focus on like rigidly cleaning the toilet specially the shower area. some spot with molds. the moping of floors is not so rigid. The hotel should start changing all the pillows. they stinks i need to cover it with towel whenever i sleep.

the room is good enough for a couple compare to other hotel of the same rate thus you have a good value of your money. nice big picture window making the room look wider and can see the nice view afar.

3.5
    Horrible !

Everything !

Nothing rude front desk and l felt blacks are not welcomed at that hotel!Do not recommend blacks to ever stay there! Extreme warning to all blacks not to consider that hotel! I will not consider that hotel no matter what!!!

staff from hotel is good
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

facilities are really old e.g.buttons of tv are broken, tv is flashing with unusual flash with really aged tv model , tv only got a few channels, furniture is broken etc. the hygienic environment is far from satisfaction. very obvious dirt can be seen.

staff from hotel is good

Great value of money and everything i needed
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

it wasn't clear if the staff understood us when we call help desk on the phone, having said that, they totally understood us and brought us what we need. I thought they didn't know English but turned out, they were alright

nice view, great location, staff were very helpful when we needed help. for example, they lent usb the right adapter when ours didn't work since the plug was incorrect and didnt work in HK, they helped us even when late at night

Bad experience
    • Superior Twin or Double Room without Wi-Fi

Hotel Room was not as per expectation. I have booked for king size bed but hotel denied to provide. I was with my baby so it was tough to maintain on two single bed. From AC , water was leaking and AC was just above the bed . Hotel staff was not supportive so i shifted bed myself from that leaking area. No Soap was provided in washroom to clean hand . Bad experience.

The proximity of restaurants and convenient stores located...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The non-covered walkways outside the building makes it difficult to move around during rainy season, especially when you want to get to the other linked buildings for food, to the bus stop and to the shops.

The proximity of restaurants and convenient stores located in one of the linked buildings.

6.0
    stay here: 1. get a car 2. get the cheaper room 3.consider this place only for sleeping
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

we booked a business room (paid extra), supposedly to have breakfast, Breakfast was crap. served at a counter, only Black coffee, no milk or cappuccino or anything else to drink the only thing to eat was a muffin per person you could take only one. what to say ..... Honkongese middleman cheaters as usual.

The room was decent size for Hong Kong standard and easy accessible car park. (without a car is impossible considering to stay at this hotel.

It was pleasant and satisfying.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

-The shuttle buses to and from MTR Tsing Yi were available insufficiently. -The price is on an expensive side. -Excessive payment was needed for the pool. -The distance from the hotel to the plaza is too far.

-The hospitality was excellent. -The view was very pretty. -Although it was far away from everything, it was very well-equipped. There were convenient stores and restaurants. -The pool was amazing! -There was a taxi stand outside

dread party crew trip
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

the hotel was great we got an early check in ; party of six ; staff was very friendly and know the location well hotel couple blocks from the las ramblas ; but that was not a problem ; we had a great stay; we would recommend

Not enjoyable
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

Not clean. Noisy cargo terminal. Noisy guests from mainland china. Guests smoke in forbidden area. Very small room. Takeaway breakfast & eat in our room.

Very convenient public transport network. Bare in mind to buy an octopus card.

Free hotel shuttle service to nearby mall and easy access to...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Room cleanliness was poor, the bathroom smelt really bad, housekeeping didn't clean my bathroom, so my shower, basin and toilet remained dirty for my entire stay and they didn't clean my cups once they had been used, instead my cups remained dirty in my room for my entire stay.

Free hotel shuttle service to nearby mall and easy access to public transport

I like the cleaning and smell so good inside the room
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The flush water of the toilet in my room was so bad and i didn't want to complain them when i was checking out but everything was great except this.

I like the cleaning and smell so good inside the room

I’d rather spend a week in the devil’s pocket.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Rooms horrific - NOT like photo. Skeleton of uninterested and rude staff. Refused to help fix my problems quietly. Only got things done when I started to get loud (why wait for an argument?) and when I got a friend (works in hotel industry in HK) to call on my behalf and lay down the law. If they could fix the problem after shouting and professional mediation...why couldn’t they fix the problem quietly, quickly and without pissing off a customer, ruining day of innocent hotel staff and getting humiliated on the phone!

Liked the young girl who was showed me to my ‘room’ upon arrival. Excellent English, cheery personality, insisted on lifting my bags despite me trying to stop her. I would give her a job.

my stay is comfortable and value for money
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

The breakfast is not good and there is no proper dinning areas. Swimming pool facility should come free for hotel guests.

The hotel is well connect to major transport hub with public transport and the service is satisfactory. Staff is well manner and readily to assist customers.

Stay was ok except the bugs bites
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

I didn’t like the bed bugs bite on my daughter legs

We stayed in 1911 I noticed on the airport my daughter has bug bite I was ok with our stay but I cannot accept the bug bites . I told my cousin who stayed and showed hk for a night .. told her I felt like something is crawling . But I ignore it .. there u go my daughter have several bites I have pictures on it ... it’s ok small room etc but bedbugs is not acceptable and big thing. It’s serious. Wifi is good only one or two of staff are nice some are not friendly . Tv is very old ,can’t use amenities my daughter was crying. **** bug bites***** ☹️

ordinary facility and bad service
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Looks like this hotel was grand some years ago, but now it's bare to an amazing point

Great looking building, in the middle of nowhere, very little amenities, no coffee, 2 little bags of jasmine tea, nothing else.No coffee in the lobby where there is a coffee corner, but the machine is covered and not usable, the pool is unaccessible, all doors are blocked Not even tissues, the whole place is empty, only a little place to eat next door.

Basic place to sleep....as long as you like 24hr container ports.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Breakfast was laughable bordering on fraudulent. Vacuum wrapped slices of cheap shop cake and a cup of the worlds worst instant coffee were so unappealing i never ate it - dwspite paying in advance. Rubbish

Will not stay again
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Property is in harbour area. Nothing to see accept big cranes loading off loading. No residential area. Can not buy any thing to eat unless you travel by taxi or public transport for 1o to 15 minutes. Hotel free transport is very limited. More costing to travel to and from hotel and time consuming. At checking counter queue for more than 30 visitors. Waiting time to check in over 40 mins

Price was good

Good value in Tsing Yi
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

Sometimes noisy No socket next to the bed to charge mobile phone

Large room, kettle and tea. High ceiling at 30th floor, with view on container harbour Convenient minibus to Tsing Yi or Kwai Fong MTR. Direct bus to airport

Breakfast was 2 pieces of bread and a banana.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

Breakfast was 2 pieces of bread and a banana. I was not expecting which cost 60 HK dollars extra Per person . It was not mentioned in the website that swimming pool was also 20 HK dollars extra. Free shuttle to the metro is not allowed to guests with luggage and the hotel is located far from everything. The Staff in the reception doesnt show proper service, and they were not helpful to guests. my family and i Will definately not coming back to this hotel, its just horrible.

Disappointed on arrangement
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

I called 2 days in advance to say because of a medical emergency surgery, I couldn’t stay, but I didn’t get the name of staff or transaction number. When I came to the hotel, the checkin staff called management and said no full or partial refund. I had stayed before at Rambler Garden plus my friend is a long stay guest. Finally, after my friend speaking to management, they agreed to one night refund from 4 day reservation. I was disappointed but glad that they’re helping a little. They should do more, in my opinion,

Very convenient services as there’s stores and restaurants in lower floor of Rambler Garden tower. Free shuttle to MTR. Small fee shuttles run often. G88 takes you to Metroplaza and the MTR is there, too, at that end stop. Near Disneyworld and airport. View of water & city over the top of container port. Walking trails. Pool outdoors. Near bus stops.Di

Room was small and breakfast was dissapointing, all else ok.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

Included breakfast was not satisfactory. Double bed was actually two singles pushed together. Room was small. Pool was closed.

Efficient check in. Cleanliness good. Friendly staff.

There is transportation around the hotel and a shuttle that...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

There is transportation around the hotel and a shuttle that will take you to the metro. Unfortunately you just have to figure things out from the area.

I will be going again and definitely will be staying in the same place.... was very relaxing!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room With Wi-Fi

I never had any issues..... had a great time there!

I liked everything about the Rambler Oasis....we had free wifi access every part of the hotel and even in the restaurants in the downstairs plaza... the room was serviced everyday sheets were changed every 2nd day. Cleaning staff were very trustworthy. Transportation from the hotel was excellent. Taxi's were always available and the buses were every 5 minutes. When travelling you just have to remember you are going to have some language barriers, but to be honest I found every one to be very helpful there was always some one to help translate if needed. I would definitely do this trip again.

An ok place to stay.. Serving better breakfast will make a huge difference to the stay.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

The complimentary breakfast was a disaster. We were given a choice of fruit, two kinds of bread , flavored curd and coffee or tea. Nothing for the kids. When we asked for an extra fruit or bread , they were not happy to give. The bus provided for the shuttle service was too small due to which we didn't get a chance to travel in it.The time intervals for the shuttle could be better.The swimming pool was under maintenance

The beds were nice and comfy . The bus stand was at a walk able distance which helped us get to the nearby places.

Great location. Friendly staff. Use this hotel if you don't mind the imposing Chinese tourists.
    • Business Package Included Continental Breakfast & WI-FI

Very tight and tiny room.Mainly for Chinese tourists. Noisy Chinese tourists every morning disturbing your sleep. Many Chinese tourists got lost in the hotel and often knocking on your door by mistake. Struggled to use the lifts as Chinese tourists never queue up for anything and jump queue for lift rides and in reception area. Try to avoid using the lifts in busy time because you will never get into the lift or you need to be assertive to push your way into the lift. Dont't bother to have the terrible breakfast in hotel. Go to have yummy cheap breakfast in nearby shopping mall under the hotel compound.

Location. Close to public transport to shops, airport. One quick 16 seat van ride to nearby big shopping mall and MTR. Very friendly staff. Great free wifi in the room. Use your iPad for entertainment instead of the tiny old analog TV. Great to use the hotel for sleep only and spent your entire waking hours touring Hong Kong.