Reviews of Regal Airport Hotel 5 stars

9 Cheong Tat Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#135 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Compliments to the Executive Club Floor staff!

not appliccable...

We stayed on the executive club floor. During our stay we were hit by super typhoon Mangkhut which caused our return flight to be cancelled. As we were trying to get home we were put on the stand-by list for flights back to Amsterdam, making it completely unsure when we would be able to leave. The staff at the executive club reception did their utmost to help us. They held a room for us on hold (for either one or two extra nights, depending on whether we would need it or not) and offered us late check out, all free of charge. We also got extra food at the executive club lounge whenever we were late due to all the things we needed to sort out. A big thumbs up for all Executive Club Floor staff members!

We stayed at the airport as we had a 12hr stop over, the...
    • Family Room

We stayed at the airport as we had a 12hr stop over, the hotel was very comfortable for what we needed. The breakfast buffet was great only a little expensive, but the staff were very friendly.

good hotel but take advantage of people need
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

i extend one more day . they charge me 4 times more than original because of typhoon they take advantage of people because no body can go in typhoon so they start charging 4 times more . this is not good

staff very good

An average stay in an overpriced hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Coffeeshop closed in the afternoon. Room service food cold and below standard. The shower well below what one would expect for an high class hotel.

The bed was comfortable, and the noise level excellent although very close to aircraft taking off and landing.

Convenient for transiting passengers due to location. Very comfortable and safe. Friendly staff!
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Bathroom is fairly clean, however needs a bit more cleaning when it comes to the bathtub. The bathroom itself is kept in good condition.

Stayed at this hotel a couple times in the past due to transiting through Hong Kong. Always choose this hotel due to proximity to the airport. I usually arrive late in the night and leave early morning so it's the most convenient option. The beds are always very comfortable, rooms spacious and clean. Equipped with almost everything you would need. Except an wall adapter for your electronics (the hotel has available for purchase). Staff are willing to help you carry your luggage to your room if you travel alone and have many bags. Very safe, quiet and comfortable.

Ok for one night. C
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Room was pretty basic. Signage in airport arrivals hall is very tricky. The hotel needs one more prominent sign to lead you out of the arrivals hall and into the correct passage to hotel.

Quick checkin

This hotel is one of the best Hotels we have stayed in during ALL our travels
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

We could not falter anything with this hotel. Everything you would wish for in a hotel is right there at your fingertips.

Everything was great, clean and all staff very helpful and curtious This hotel is very handy and connects to the Airport by a walk way. Would recommend for any type of accommodation where overnight or a longer stay.

Very convenient location - connected directly to the airport...
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Very expensive (but I guess Hong Kong is just very expensive!). Co-located restaurants extremely expensive, and definitely not worth the money! Next time, I will just go into the airport terminal and grab some food. Walls between rooms quite thin, and definitely not sound-proof - worth noticing, if there is a party or other loud night-time activities going on in the adjoining room(s)..

Very convenient location - connected directly to the airport (a few minutes walk). Easy access from airport train-station. Fairly sound-proof windows, so airplane noise not that obtrusive (but still audible).

Being so close to main terminal, you can’t find anything...
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Not up to 2800HKD/night hotel standard. Cold face and not being helpful at all. Rooms available on booking.com however told us unavailable for some reason. Long waiting time for check in and stuffs were talking loudly behind the counter. For the same cost, any hotel in city hong kong would be 200times better.

Being so close to main terminal, you can’t find anything closer for your transfer stay

Convenient but expensive
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The prices of the food in the different outlets and also the drinks were extremely high it was cheaper to go back to the airport to get dinner.

The hotel was a standard but up market airport hotel extremely convenient for a cancelled or delayed flight but the prices of their food and drinks were exorbitant.

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT THE HOTEL OFFERS
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The check in experience, after just having flown for over 14 hours, was less than helpful and I was led to believe that this hotel accommodated travelers checking in outside of regular hours...it does not! Imperative you check your booking and details carefully! The hotel is very dated and tired and really needs updating. Overall though the staff working there were quite friendly and helped make my time there more bearable.

The bed and the pillows and unfortunately that's where the experience ends.

Very convenient location but overpriced.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bathroom is small and very dated. Toiletries were basic and minimal. Minibar was not stocked.

The room is certainly spacious. The location- a short covered walk to the airport terminal - is excellent.

Convenient and comfortable hotel.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The A/C was a bit too strong and felt like it was working even when switched off.

It is effectively in the airport, about a 5-minute walk to terminal 1, so it is very convenient. Nice and spacious room, quiet and clean, lots of amenities if you have the time and energy to use them. Super friendly staff with excellent English.

When I checked in at reception, Dennis was very welcoming.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

At the main restaurant where the buffet is, one of the hostesses was quite rude. She wouldn't let us charge our dinner to our room as they had for breakfast and then insisted my friend stay as "collateral" while I went back upstairs to get a card to pay even though they had our room number.

When I checked in at reception, Dennis was very welcoming. It was my friends birthday and he offered a bottle of wine to be delivered to our room as well as recommendations and tips for our stay! The concierge was quite helpful in directions and recommendations as well. It was very convenient that it was a quick walk across the bridge between the arrivals hall and the hotel making it less stressful on both ends arriving late and/or departing early.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

It was ok, very convenient if you just have a few hours.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The customer service is not that great. I had higher expectations for the price we paid for one night.

It was ok, very convenient if you just have a few hours.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Avoid!! Felt ripped off
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Where to start? On arrival check in took over 30 mins as the receptionist didn’t know what she was doing, especially with charging my card. Our bags took over an hour and half to get to our room after checking in. I had to call down. The room was so noisy. The air conditioning was very noisy and didn’t cool the room down, there was water noise and a static noise all night. We could hear the tv of next door room and even had to call down for them to come and ask them to turn it down. Overall a waste of money for £170 a night with no breakfast and no sleep. Should have stayed in Hong Kong and got up a little earlier for my flight.

Location to the airport

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Very convenient airport hotel
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Pretty expensive, but you’re paying for convenience. Signage to get to the hotel from arrivals at the airport could be improved!

Perfect location to get a good night’s sleep between flights. Hotel is attached to the airport terminal. Lovely and clean room and bathroom.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

relaxing overnight stopover
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

We couldn't fault anything.....

We upgraded to the executive club so we could have a 6pm check out as we had a midnight flight And as a bonus that gave us complimentary breakfast and all day nibbles with free pass to their swimming pools etc.!! The position was so handy - a quick walk inside through the terminal and we were there! Staff was so helpful and it was such a lovely overnight stopover, that we will do it again next month on our way back home!

If you have to stay in the airport ok but if you have the chance go to mainland by train
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The staff was not nice to me The breakfast was expensive for the bad quality they give you! I had to go up and down 10th floor 3 times because the key was not working.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Well located with huge, confortable and clean room. You can alsoenjoy swimming pool/hammam and sauna
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The hotel is located is the airport so it is very convenient if you have a flight early in the morning. The room is really huge, confortable and clean. During your stay, you can enjoy swimming pool/hammam and sauna.

The hotel has a very good location, right in the Airport.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Being a transit hotel, the pool could stay open longer. Very expensive breakfast (28 euro/person).

The hotel has a very good location, right in the Airport. You have to turn left at the hall of the Airport and walk for aprox. 5 minutes. You dont have to leave the Airport to arrive to the hotel! You can find everything in the lobby, from gift shops to restaurants.

Love the location
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Wish there was a half day rate rather than paying for a full night rate when we stayed only for 4 hours Also I noticed some chemical smell on our floor (9th)

Very awesome location and short walk via the bridge from the airport

Comfortable, convenient and clever.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Check out is 2:00pm but during my preparations for the next leg was interrupted by housemaid at 11:45am and considering I didn't arrive until 6:00am, this was inconvenient. Better information from front office to housekeeping staff could make it work better, although if I had put out the "do not disturb" sign it may not have occurred.

Bed were deliciously comfortable, pillows firm, and supportive. Had a long, luxurious soak in the bath-tub, perfect way to unwind from my air travel from Los Angeles to Hong Kong and totally prepared for the next leg to Perth where I arrived in really good shape.

Great hotel for an overnight stop over between flights, but food prices need to be significantly cut
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The food prices were way to high, even the buffet dinner was too high at 460 HKD.

great location for the Airport and connection to the City. The food quality was very good, however the prices were unacceptably high.

Excellent airport location hotel for overnight transit.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Nice, walking distance from the terminal and clean but it stops there. But I guess that is what you want from an airport hotel.

Cleanest and location; the staff were very functional and efficient.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Perfect airport hotel
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Perfect location for a short airport stopover, its part of the terminal building so just collect your luggage and check-in. Within 30 minutes of landing, we were lying by the pool. Rooms are great and there are 3-4 restaurant choices.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Good but could be better.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

I sprained my ankle and front desk told me I could ask for assistance and they could help me when I check out, to bring me to check in for my next flight. During check out, none of the staffs showed sincerity in helping and all that could be done was "wheel chair" as buggy was not available. I decided to cripple with my baggage instead of accepting any help.

Wifi connection was great. The hotel room is very comfortable.

Just another hotel
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

1 - tv channels terrible 2-tired rooms that need a makeover 3 shower part of bath , uncomfortable and unpleasant. 4 Not recommended for more than a few hours or maybe overnight.

Close to airport . walking distance

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The old "Room Switch" trick, once too often!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Not for the first time, I reserved a Deluxe room with King bed, only to be given the smaller Superior room with Queen bed (while being charged for the Deluxe). When I returned to the desk, the clerk tried to convince me that it was indeed a Deluxe room. I went back to the room and took photos, then returned to the desk and showed him the difference, according to their own website, between a Superior room and a Deluxe. Finally, he agreed to "give me a free upgrade" to a Deluxe room (but if it was a "free upgrade" then why did I end up paying the original Deluxe room charge?). This practice is becoming far too common here, either that or my luck is pretty bad. In either case, I expect to get the room that I reserve and pay for. Stay here, by all means. It is a super hotel and generally, the staff are more than helpful. But ALWAYS verify that the room you are in is what you are paying for. It's a bit complicated decyphering the types of rooms they have at Regal Airport, just be mindful of what you are reserving and getting.

As usual, the room was comfortable, well maintained, and clean. The location is obviously superior when you have an early flight out. The available food choices in the hotel are much better than the pedestrian junk you get in the airport itself, and the ambiance of the lobby is quite relaxing.

A good hotel to stay in Hong Kong

Slippers are not good.

Good location, reasonable price, friendly service, quiet room, plus conveniet access to HSBC. We always stay in this hotel (Regal Hotel Airport, Hong Kong) whenever arriving at or leaving Hong Kong.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

If i was transiting through Hong Kong again, i would choose this hotel without question!
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

A small recommendation would be to add hair conditioner as one of the amenities provided.

I loved the convenience of the airport -- an easy walk from the terminal and made my overnight stay a very stress free experience.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Paid for location....
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Front staff was not friendly and facilities were all time-worn. Room smelled of mild....

Location was the best to take early morning flight from HKIA. We enjoyed city tour previous day without worry.....

There is no bathrobe or any amenities in the room .
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

There is no bathrobe or any amenities in the room . It’s rate us same as Conrad hotel in the city . But it only provide very basic things in the room.

We stayed here for one night on a long layover.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Nothing. everything was brilliant.

We stayed here for one night on a long layover. We had requested that the room be ready early as we were landing very early, it was ready plus a complimentary bottle of prosecco from the hotel as they knew it was a special birthday trip. very kind gesture. The room was big and spacious with a good view. the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was brilliant. We did not eat in the hotel but the menu's looked great.

Relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you.

The bed was a bit hard. Room 7140

The room and facilities were very good. We stayed overnight between flights. It was great to be able to walk from airport into hotel.

Clean rooms, convenient location
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

I originally requested to the hotel that I’d like to be allowed to check into my room earlier (8am) as I landed at 7:30am. Also I would be checking out the same day at 4pm as I had an 11hr lay over. I requested this to the hotel 4 days prior to my booking. However After a 12 hr flight from Auckland to Hong Kong I arrived at the hotel and I was not allowed into my room until 10:15am. So all in all I am paid an obscene amount of money 5hrs 45mins in a room. Furthermore the hotel allocated me into a room whereby there was maintenance in the room next door / underneath. I’ve had no sleep, and this should have been sorted out by the Regal Hotel prior to my visit as I originally raised concerns.

Clean rooms, convenient location

Great hotel for a quick stop-over.

See above.

Beds good,but I had asked for a room with a walk-in shower. This was not available which in fact is dicrimination against the less mobile and aged. Travel should not be made difficult, or impossible for these people.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Good location but could use some improvement.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room was hot and stuffy. We were unable to adjust AC and did not call desk as our arrival was after 1:30am and we were exhausted. We did mention it to staff on checkout but just got an apology with no other offer. This is a very expensive hotel and you are obviously paying for the convenience but service should be better.

Very convenient if you have another flight out the following day.

Highly overrated hotel and terribly expensive hotel.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Highly overrated hotel and terribly expensive hotel. Had a spare room when we reached there but did not offer to us and made to wait till check in time. Rooms are quite small and cramped. It’s better to take Airport Express and go to HK than book this hotel. Last time I will use Booking.com to book a hotel. The reviews and recommendation was absolutely wrong.

Great staff and rooms very clean and great bedding.
    • Executive Club King or Twin Room

Great staff and rooms very clean and great bedding. Staff in the Club room are exceptional. It is a safe hotel as it was just my daughter and I. Thanks again as we always stay here when traveling for a night on the way out and on the way back.

I had a relaxing stay and will recommend Regal Airport Hotel to friends and relatives.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Lotion or body cream is not included in the toiletries.

Tidy big room. Clean and luxury bed and bath linens in the room, you can tell that you’re in a five star hotel. Helpful staff.

Good hotel as long as you get a refurbished room
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

On arrival we were given a room on 9th floor. It was well below my expectations of 5 star hotel and rooms I'd sen on the website. It was a shabby 3 star at best. I'd read on TripAdviser similar complaints and that there is a rolling refurbishment programme. I asked to be moved and was immediatey given a new room, which was much better. I still think a 5 star rating for this hotel is pushing it though and if I hadn't read reviews I wouldn't have asked to move. It was our last night in hong kong and I'd deliberately gone with the airport hotel as it looked nice. I would have been very disappointed if hadn't been moved.

Despite the initial disappointment the staff were friendly and helpful. Also, we didn't fly until late in the evening on the day we checked out. I asked if we could use the pool that evening. Staff were very helpful and this was no problem. This was a big positive and appreciated.

Nice VIP lounge.
    • Executive Club King or Twin Room

I didn't have time to take breakfast owing to early flight schedule. They said they will prepare a breakfast box to me instead. However, they forgot my breakfast box.

Nice VIP lounge.

Good stay to catch a flight
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The staff were all very attentive and helpful which gave us a very good impression while making a brief one night stay so to catch our flight early the next day. Walking distance to airport was convenient and there were buses going to the other side of Lantau island called Tung Chung where they had a big shopping mall and got everything.

Would definitely use this hotel during my transit again.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The signage is not very obvious from the Airport terminal. Access to the poolside for non-swimmer or sun worshipper without going through the changing room was locked.

Clean and comfortable. Walking distance to the Airport Terminal.

For an overnight stay this is perfect .
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

For an overnight stay this is perfect ...walk to hotel. Comfortable accommodation and then next morning walk to check in....when all costs considered this is good value for money

grwat foe every one who have a short stay at Hongking and fly

none

it is right on airport (2 minutes of walk in connected building) but we never hear ant noises from airplanes, great pool , big and clean room, many restaurant and banks on site are great, steps to airport express that takes you to center of the city in 24 mintes

Hard to beat airport location.

nothing.

Have stayed in this airport hotel many times while in one day transit, its very convenient, club floor facilities excellent, now with newer dining area since last visit. Staff efficient as ever.

Spacious comfortable and convenient

It was all nice

Check in was wonderful with Nate. The room was really nice much larger than usual for HK. The bed was comfortable. The pool was nice and a great temperature. Checking out was super fast and efficient and the location is extremely convenient for catching an early morning flight. Our flight was delayed 5 hours and it was so nice to have this hotel to rest in for the extra hours we had to wait.

Expensive but comfortable.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

I wish it was cheaper, but hotels this close to the airport never are.

Although expensive, the hotel is located very nicely - you don't even have to leave the airport building. My room was very nice, well lit, clean bedsheets and everything. They had a swimming pool that I never used but good to have that option.

Convenient, large clean room and friendly staff.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The restaurants at the regal are fairly expensive so we caught a bus to the nearest shopping centre and ate there.

The regal was so convenient to the airport and we were able to access our room earlier than expected. All staff were really friendly and accommodating and the room met all our expectations.

Right off the airport, this hotel was perfect for my...
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Right off the airport, this hotel was perfect for my overnight layover. The bed was comfortable and the room had everything I needed. My favorite was the pool. While on the smaller side, it was not busy and it was a good way to relax after a long day of flights along with the steam room and sauna.

Tremendous value
    • Executive Club King or Twin Room

Air conditioning in room was not cool enough. Couldn't lower beyond a certain temperature. Hallways and lounge were cooler than my room.

Very clean. Excellent food. Executive level is a tremendous value. 20% off dining in restaurant or room service. Cocktail hour with food. Excellent breakfast. Drinks in minibar in room included - soda and two beers. Staff was exceptional. Walk right into airport from hotel. Will definitely be back.

The location is good as we have early flight in the morning
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The room light has some kind of complicate, we have some difficulty to close all the light, they shall have some instruction in the room.

The location is good as we have early flight in the morning

Very convenient hotel.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

It is the kind of hotel that is very busy, and used by travelers for connecting flights purpose, and check-in / check-out are "rushed". At check-in, we did confirm that we will pay cash at check-out; it was acknoledged, but not respected when we did check out. The garanty on the credit card couldn't be canceled (?).

we selected this hotel because convenient to catch early flight. It is located very close to Terminal 1, with a 5' walk. It does offer a good selection of restaurants, and more places are found at the Terminal.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

It was so convenient to walk to from the airport.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn't like.

It was so convenient to walk to from the airport. Really modern clean sound proof rooms. Great bars and restaurants in lower level. Really impressed and will definitely be back when we travel to hong kong.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

I believe my replies above more than gives our satifaction
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

Staying longer in Regal Hotel, can you reduce the rates for longer stays.

Regal Hotel was a breath of fresh air after a disaster holiday from 16th July until 7Th August. ( I had a pulmonary embolism) On entering Regal Hotel 8th Aug, which was only for one night was highlight.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Very dirty room!
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The carpet was very dirty and covered in dust balls and bits of food! It looked like the floor hadn't been cleaned in a very long time! I took photos and called the duty manager who was great and very apologetic. He moved me to a clean room straight away. However I had flown 11 hours from NZ and just wanted to sleep as soon as I arrived and this was a most unpleasant welcome! I was very disappointed!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

4.0
    Frightening experience
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Room had problem - all the lights in the room turn on by itself after about 15 mins after I turned off. While packing to change room - all th lights turn off and on again. It’s scary.

Location within walking distance of airport

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Convenience
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The hotel restaurants are way too expensive-the airport or Citygate outlet are much cheaper options

Location at airport terminal super but also great base to explore Lantau island

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Hong Kong layover
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Everything was great. No complaints.

The location was perfect. The room was comfortable. But, the biggest asset was the concierge service. They were so helpful.

Nice airport hotel
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The check-in staff was exceptionally friendly and gave us an upgrade which was much appreciated. The location was good, just next to the airport and can reach without going outside the airport as our flight arrived HK very late at night, evrything was up to our expectation.

Location for a short stopover is great.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The executive club breakfast wasn’t great but the buffet downstairs is pretty good.

Location for a short stopover is great. I upgraded to an executive lounge package which in the end was worth - got to use the pool. The included drinks and snacks in the club lounge were great (I didn’t need dinner after the snacks). Not cheap, but no airport hotels are.

Good location but very noisy
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Noise!!! The cleaning staff were inconsiderately noisy and speaking/laughing loudly in the corridors early morning not caring about customers trying to sleep.

Proximity to airport terminal

The lounge access and late check out fit in with our flight out of HK made this an excellent choice
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Our room was really disappointing for a 5 star hotel. The bed was small and not comfortable and the room smelt of damp. the bathroom was certainly not 5 star.

We took the upgrade to the executive package which included access to a lounge which served superb food and beverages. The baking was excellent and the staff lovely and helpful. The shuttle into HK Island was also very convenient.

Close to the airport and convenient to Disneyland, the hotel...
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The room was too cold. I had to turn off the AC. The carpet was too plushy for me to roll my suitcase. I had to drag it.

Close to the airport and convenient to Disneyland, the hotel has a shuttle that takes you to the park. It runs only once a day in the morning at around 10:30am, and returning at 9:25pm. I was tired at night and didn’t take the shuttle back. With taxi, it was only a little over 100HKD still affordable in my opinion.

disappointed
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Poor concierge service, Had to call twice to get bags delivered to the room. Finally delivered to our room 30 minutes after we entered our room. Room service did not deliver the correct ordered meal. Room service did not collect meal service tray till after 9am the following day. That's over 12 hours from when delivered. So many meal trays left in all the hallways which looked disgusting and unhygienic. Could not have a shower without water pouring all over the floor. The only thing I could give a positive too, its a convenient location when flying internationally and requiring a short stay between flight. Not value for money and not worthy of 5 Stars. 3-4 at best.

location only

Have a great rest between long flights in this convenient location.
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Big queue for check in (so obviously a popular place).

Convenient location for a good break between flights. Quiet, clean, spacious, well equipped, and good internet connection once you figured it all out. 12.00 checkout meant only 3 hours until our check in and internet connection was still available in the hotel foyer.

Excellent airport location
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The hotel is connected to the airport and only a few steps down the hallway from arrivals and departures. The location is excellent for overnighting while awaiting connecting flights!

Convenient Location
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Difficult to find any staff to assist on ground floor to advise opening hours of the restaurants. Requested fresh milk for cup of tea in room but staff could only offer CoffeeMate sachets, had no idea of “fresh milk” in English.

Proximity to Airport, clean comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

We stayed one night so we didn't have to wake too early for flight
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet was a little disappointing considering the price

Food was good if a little expensive, but then it's by the airport and considering we were next to the flight path we heard not a thing

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It was clean a good position and just walk through a passage...
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

It was clean a good position and just walk through a passage way and straight into airport . We used it as a base coming off a cruise and had a late night flight so was perfect for a base until our flight . Free shuttle bus to big Buddha too which was a bonus . Would recommend to anyone needing a base near Hong Kong airport . Room was massive too . Highly recommend

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I enjoyed the stay and I would regard this hotel as a Convenient hotel and recommend it
    • Superior Queen or Twin Room

The reception staff are not that friendly and especially for a first timer in Hong Kong.

The hotel is within the airport... it is very convenient especially if you are on a short trip. The MTR train station is near to the hotel, you don’t need to rush to the airport as the hotel is inside the airport, surrounded with airport coffee shops and restaurants... One of the things I love in this hotel is the free shuttle bus to the mall ‘city gate’ and also to Disney land... so you don’t need to spend on taxi...

Perfect airport stop
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Playroom was under renovation and we didnt have breakfast as it was too expensive but a free shuttle had us at citygate where we were able to shop & eat.

So lovely to get off a 12 hr flight and walk to our hotel. Beds were comfy, quiet even though we were able to watch planes take off and land! Indoor and outdoor pool were great, free shuttle to citygate for shopping, transport & cable car. Also able to take us to Disneyland. Would recommend

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good for a quick airport stopover.
    • Family Room

Pretty pricey though, as was breakfast which wasn't that great.

Good for a quick airport stopover. Staff were very helpful and accommodating. Rooms very clean.

Browse Regal Airport Hotel traveller photo gallery