Reviews of Regal Kowloon Hotel 4 stars

71 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#162 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Quite good location but some rude staff.
    • Family Room

The nearest train station (East Tsim Thsa Tsui ) required more walking than expected to reach and the Tsim Tsha Tsui station required even more walking. The worst part about our stay was the rude staff at the concierge we encountered. Despite being told that it is possible to keep our things for some amount of time in the concierge, a staff rudely told us to go check in first as if he didnt believe we were staying there. He even told us that "This is only for people who stay in the hotel" before asking about our room number. This staff then continued to ask whether we are sure that we are staying at this hotel after we showed him our suite key along with the card that came along with it . I dont think it is appropriate to treat customers in such a way especially a hotel.

The hotel was located near T-Galleria, Sasa, coffee shops and a great dimsum restaurant.

Location is close to MRT station, only 300m
    • Superior Room

We try to check in at 2pm, but they can give the key at 3.30pm. When we book, it said check in time was 2pm.

Location is close to MRT station, only 300m

Great location, attentive to needs and is clean
    • Family Room

We sent an email informing them of our flight details and request for firm pillows. The room was ready when we arrived at about 1pm and our requests were met.

Generally very good & Comfortable.
    • Superior Room

No Courtesy shower on evening of departure, flight late at night, hotels of family travelling together did offer. First time this was denied and have travelled extensively in the East.

The Birthday Cake in the Room for my Husband on his Birthday - Nice Gesture & Surprise !!!

Very comfortable stay
    • Superior Room

In the lobby, there is no space to seat down in an air conditioned environment while waiting for checking in or for a shuttle to go to the airport.

Excellent room, spacious, spotlessly clean. Fantastic location, in walking distance to shopping, restaurants and some tourist sites. Free internet for 24 hrs (we only stayed one night).

Old and sad place
    • Deluxe Room

Old, cold, unwelcoming place. Facilities are worn and barely functioning. The shower was half-broken. Toilet’s flush button was half-broken. Robes were old, hardly holding to stay one peice. AC doesn’t react on temp settings. Called for an engineer — a guy came and started to explain the functions of control, which even a child can operate. The case was that control panel settings do not influence the temp change in the room. No power sockets close by to the bed. Staff is not trying, in general. Awful experience.

Location is ok. Not far from the Tsim Tsa Tsui East mtr station

Good location and overall quality stay.
    • Family Room

The elevators were old and very slow. Also the mattresses are a little to hard for my liking.

The interior design is interesting and the bellhops were very efficient.

Very big suit room with exec lounge access is a plus.
    • Executive Club Room

Exec lounge staff are not welcoming when you go there 9pm and up. & drinks are not available anymore.. oh upon request maybe

I like the exec lounge.. i like it that i can order my family’s dinner or lunch in Cafe Alegro from there. Very comfortable. I likethe free drinks

Great location for HK weekend
    • Family Suite

Hotel is a little dated. Room a little worn. No swimming pool

Was able to book a suite for 5 people. Location is nice, near lots of restaurants, shops, a plaza, subway, and harbour.

Disappointed, not value for money at all!
    • Family Room

- Room is very small for a "Family suite". We were 3 adults and 1 child, not much space with all the luggages and 2 queen beds - The carpet is really smelly - All room facilities especially in the bathroom are old and run down. Seriously need a renovation

Checkin-Checkout was smooth

Lovely Stay in Good Location
    • Family Suite

Had to wait until almost 11pm after arrival to have the additional bed setup that I’d already previously checked on through the Booking.Com app and been promised would be ready.

Location and access to the executive lounge and breakfast

Quiet and Convenient
    • Superior Room

There charge for breakfast is a bit expensive but fortunately, we were offered a room upgrade that included breakfast for a decent price.

We were very pleased with the locations as it was close to numerous restaurants and the harbor. The was a Hop-on Hop-off bus stop near the hotel, which made seeing the city of Hong Kong and the Kowloon area very convenient.

Brilliant location
    • Family Suite

The deco of the rooms is slightly dated.

The staff in the Executive lounge were very friendly and helpful. Also the room that we stayed in had amazing views. Hotel location is perfect.

Fantastic luxury hotel in Kowloon, which is just a short...
    • Superior Room

Fantastic luxury hotel in Kowloon, which is just a short stroll from the harbour, and a few minutes' walk to the night markets. The room was huge, the bed super comfy and the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable on good nearby restaurants.

Very good location, would recommend...just the details as outlined above were stressful.
    • Deluxe Room

When we tried to log into 3 item, we had to ring IT guy who said we had to pay then get a refund...our 5pm check out, we got back to our room at 2.30pm to finish packing, the room had been made up, and we were locked out...another discussion to get it fixed. Finally went down to reception with luggage, bell boy told me to leave my luggage it would be ok...no ticket was given...when I came back to get the luggage they couldn't find it, we were catching the shuttle to airport....finally my husband found it at the back of the the other luggage...so all well in end but unnecessary stress..

The hotel was in a great location. Very easy walk to Nathan Road and waterside. The bed was too hard for my liking. Hotel fine, we paid an extra $400 HK for executive suite, and executive facilities, including lounge with drinks and food from 5 - 8, breakfast, and shuttle to airport and free wifi for 4 items, late checkout 5pm. All good. (That was great value for money)

I will stay at this hotel again
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

The cushion of the Sofa bed could have been thicker.

I like that the room was prepared for 3 adults. I like that the room was ready before 2 pm check in time. It was close enough to eateries and convenient stores and MTR station.

Upon check in, the staff informed me that the sofa bed was...
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

Upon check in, the staff informed me that the sofa bed was not prepared so i could not get into the room. I explained to them that I had just arrived and needed to change before a meeting and informed them that they could just put the sofa bed in after i changed. However, they insisted that it could not be done with out an explanation and instructed me to to change in the public bathroom.

it was bad
    • Superior Room

I was staying on the executive floor and i was having breakfast in the lounge dedicated to the guests of this floor.My omelette had a long hair as one of the ingredients.One can imagine i could not eat my breakfast after that.Although the staff apologised but you dont expect such things when you have paid so much money for one night.

Terrible
    • Superior Room

I arrived with 2 luggages, no porter helped. The lady at the check-in was annoyed with the customer before and had her face black while serving me, throwing paper around and showing a bad attitude. Look lady, I wasn't the one who pissed you & since you are in the service line & a customer just arrived, smile. isn't that the basic of being human. When I left, the porter did not help me with my luggages. terrible hotel. I understand it's got a long history and is reputable, but if it doesn't maintain their service, customers will eventually find they'd stay elsewhere which I would advise you to. since Royal Garden is just next door & just slightly more pricey, if suggest you put your money elsewhere. Oh plus, the elevators take 6mins to arrive. good luck

good space. can't think of anything else

Nice, Clean, Safe area and Strategic but Racist.Be careful if you are wearing Hijab and Muslim.
    • Family Room

The Receptionist of this hotel is NOT Friendly at all.Racist just because I'm Wearing Hijab and Muslim. When I ask for their help, they answer my question like I'm a beggar.Refuse to see my face and still do their work.Why just because I'm wearing Hijab?If I have no money I will not stay in this hotel.Level of rudeness is not acceptable.I already travel to too many countries.Never been treated like this before.I really disappointed.

Regal Kowloon is in the prime location.
    • Superior Room

Regal Kowloon is in the prime location. It has a very long history. The room is big and elegant enough. At first, I may assume the facilities is very old. But out of my expectation that they are in new and good condition. The price is excellent.

• Family Room

Only slight negative was the bed was too hard! Apart from that, the room was great.

The location was great as close to all the attractions we wanted to visit. A short walk down to the Star Ferry.

I will not be coming back to this hotel again. Not in this lifetime
    • Executive Club Room

Too many to mention First nobody will assist you when you arrive the hotel I was the inly one who carried our 2 big luggages to our room considering I was carrying our 1 year ila baby and my wife cannot help me since she is pregnant Second nobody will ipen the hotel door for you unlike other hotels I have stayed in. Third food at club lounge is not commensurate to what you have paid for Fourth housekeeping di not know how tomclean the room properly And so on and so forth...

all mots good only felt upset with Officer name: Ms. Crystal
    • Executive Club Room

Officer in Executive Club Lounge Name: Ms. Crystal as she was not politely and very bad behavior to us as we are VIP Guests and stay there with Executive rooms.

Good room, good location and good services

Good hotel. Breakfast not so much
    • Superior Room

Breakfast is super expensive and not really worth it imho. I wouldn't really recommend it and you could get decent breakfast close to hotel

The room is okay, everything is as expected from bed to bathroom to amenities.

Excellent! Exceeded our expectations
    • Family Suite

The Club Lounge access for breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks. Staff are readily alert if you need something. The feeling that you are very much welcome at the place.

We stayed at a room with 2 double beds and that was enough...
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

Best if they will offer FREE shuttle bus to and from the airport.

We stayed at a room with 2 double beds and that was enough for 3 adults. Staff is polite and friendly. We had a power outage twice in the room, but Jenifer, a hotel staff ,took care of us great, has changed our room . There are several local foods restrants around, even for breakfast early morning. Hotel Staff is great !

Overall it was amazing
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

I didn’t like it when I told the room service to make my room! When I came back at night it was the same bed sheet same towel in my room, they made the room but didn’t change bed sheets and all....I paid per day means things should be changed everyday if customer requests...

Hotel with a great location that has beautiful, modern and clean hotel rooms
    • Superior Room

Customer Service, in particular communication from staff could have been better. Information on what is complimentary and what costs money should be more clear, e.g. there is a charge for Mouthwash supplied but not stated in bathroom. No large variety of fruit provided a part of the continental breakfast.

The rooms are modern and clean. the location of the hotel is great as it's close to the main parts of Hong Kong and the fact that complimentary water and other amenities were provided daily.

Okay but wouldn’t stay again
    • Superior Room

Staff at check-in are always too busy (long lines). Charged ridiculously high deposits on my credit card (both before and after check-in) then forgot to send the cancellation to my bank. Concierge charged us for the airport shuttle that other customers got for free. Lost our luggage for a solid 10 minutes right before the shuttle left. There are much better options in the area.

Good location, comfortable room.

Well located, has good facilities, plus restaurants ,bar.
    • Superior Room

Well located, has good facilities, plus restaurants ,bar. Cleaning and comfort first rate. Second time ive stayed here,stall seemed less experienced than previous occasion

Nice hotel in a nice area
    • Superior Room

The rooms are clean but a bit old, a renovation would make this hotel great. As usual in HK they retained a deposit from VISA, but what is not so usual is that the deposit would be refunded 1 month later, first time a hotel does this and I travel a lot...

It was the first time I stayed in this hotel, I was a bit concerned about the walking distance to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, as all my business meetings are along that line. But in less than 10min walk I arrived there. There are plenty of restaurants and 24h convenience stores. Nice stay!

Pretty okay, except for the Wi Fi
    • Superior Room

Wi Fi. Restricted to only two devices free. However, when I freed up one and replaced with another, the connectivity did not work. Worst still, I have to wait one day for the re-set. This is arcade way of managing Wi Fi sessions.

Location. Bed was hard enough. Space was considered large (as compared to others in HKG). Room was quite clean.

Under my expectation
    • Family Room

The receptionist took too much time in check in because she was chatting with her colleague , no smiling at all. The toilet was smelling bad , one of the towels smells bad Bed sheets wasn't clear if they are clean or not Second day of my stay I noticed that the same room available at booking with less price and i had to pay my three nights stay with the higher rate

Location only Housekeeping service

Convenient location, really clean hotel.
    • Superior Room

Long wait to check in maybe 35 mins. Reception staff didn’t seem to care about the long queues building up in front of them.

Great location, handy for MTR and airport.

Enjoyable stay!
    • Family Room

we had to request for additional towel for third person in a family room and complimentary coffee

location, vicinity of restaurants and sea, kind staff, beds very good, fast internet, complimentary local news papers, shuttle bus to Kowloon station free of charge

Quality plus - with out booking of an executive suite.
    • Executive Club Room

Time we had to wait to be booked in - 20 minutes. Three on the desk, but procedures of booking in are too cumbersome. I have complained to management. Waiting to be given the key to our suite is not what we were expecting after an 10 hour flight.

Closeness to services. A hotel with an outlook (park & sea) and the executive suite added to our stay. More expensive, but well worth the extra.

It was good as my family enjoyed their stay but a bit far from MTR.
    • Family Suite

Same food at the lounge. Lounge becomes full not suitable for families. Bed was hard. Little help from hotel on city transport services. Long line for check-in...took 30 mins.

Pillows and comforters were comfortable. Airconditioning was just right. Breakfast at the lounge was perfect

Perfect price/quality place
    • Superior Room

There can be a long line for check in sometimes. Normal check in time is 2pm which is hard if you arrive at 6am from Europe. However, they always try their best to get you a room asap.

Great hotel on a perfect location. Nice bars and restaurants closeby. Best price/quality hotel I know in Kowloon.

This Hotel is quite good and location is ok. They just need to improve their housekeeping.
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

No shampoo and conditioner provided, really! Housekeeping not proactive, did not provide adequate supplies, I had to ask for them. I felt like they were scrimping on these.

Comfortable bed and pillows, size of room.

I love the inclusions when you book the suite, although it...

The staff could be a bit more courteous, especially the ones booking the airport shuttles. Breakfast options were limited --we stayed for 5 days and the breakfast was repetitive. Also, wish they were more generous with the toiletries.

I love the inclusions when you book the suite, although it was a bit pricey. Cocktail hour was our favorite! The location is great, walking distance to a subway station as well as restaurants. Checkin/checkout was a breeze.

I chose the Regal Kowloon because of its proximity to the harbor. We enjoyed our stay very much!
    • Family Room

The staff were very accommodating of our requests: i.e. extra towels, blankets, drinking water, reprogram the TV, luggage storage due to early arrival, etc.

Nice hotel with a park
    • Executive Club Room

For those with mobility problems, Tsim Sha Tsui station was a bit far, about 10 minute walk. The breakfast was the same every single day for 1 week, and our bed was a bit hard.

Executive Club Room was big, clean and with a nice view of the park beside it. It's a 2 minute walk to the promenade of Victoria harbor. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.

We were put into a bad room.
    • Executive Club Room

For an executive room it did not feel like one.

We were put into a bad room. No table, no coffee machine and was joined to another room. It felt like it was made for 2 children not 2 adults.

Satisfied and will consider in our next holiday
    • Family Room

incomplete bathroom consumables, the family room is a bit small compare to our previous stay. WIFI is also intermittent inside the room.

The location of the hotel is great, it is practically a stone throw away from transport, restaurant, stores/mall and the bay area. around 10 to 15 minutes walk to star ferry crossing to Hong Kong Island.

Nice location but a little over-priced overall
    • Family Room

The room was freezing and the staff could not turn up the heat - had to ask for additional covers. The lifts were very slow

Great location - beds not perfect but they did the job for sleep. Loved the hot water, breakfast buffet was good but a little on the expensive side. The room was very large for Hong Kong. Could easily fit 4 in the room.

Good stay will recommend to friends
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

Did not offer smart phone while stay like some other hotels. Some of the staffs can be more freindly but overall helpful staffs.

Excellent location, huge and comfy bed.

Good experiance
    • Family Room

Good location but little bid far from mtr station the building little bid old need renovating the bed was so hard not comfort but the room was spacious

Bed bugs or insects!!!!!

If you don't mind to get bed bugs or whatever intects bite during your sleep, and have more than 20 bites allover your legs and feet, you can stay here. I told the Manager the next morning that I woke up many times in the middle of the night and showed her my legs and feet with over 20 red spots from the bites, she changed the room for my last night stay and offered the free airport shuttle. However, the next day she insisted that she checked the bed and found no bed bugs and didn't do anything to that room. I came back to Bangkok with super itchy bites allover my legs and feet. It was soooo itchy and inflamed that I needed to see doctor several times in a week. I ended up taking pills and apply steroid few times a day. I emailed to the manager again to ask for refund, and she refused saying that she checked and there was no bugs in the room, also she blamed that I might got the bites from the garden. How can I get the bites on my feet in the garden? I wore sneakers all day. and when I took a shower before going to bed, my legs was totally fine. I woke up during the sleep so many times because of the itchiness. I explained all these reasons to her via email, and there is no more reply ever again.

Easy to reach by the airport shuttle, walkable to MRT station. Not so close to Tsim Sa Tsui

It was ok but a bit expensive
    • Family Room

1. Lobby has few seats for guests 2. Daily cleaning is not that clean compared to other hotels I have been with 3. Facilities and hotel might need upgrade/renewal. I saw a small cockroach in our bed crawling. 4. A bit pricy 5. Though mostly of the receptionist and concierge speak english but not fluent 6. Receptionist and concierge are not that friendly 7. Train station is a bit far from hotel. A bit of a challenge especially for senior citizen 8. Guest restroom is located at the 2nd floor

1. It is easy to go to the hotel from the airport. From airport > airport express and go down to kowloon station > take K3 airport shuttle (free) 2. Room is spacious 3. Several restaurants and convenient stores around the area

Hotel, location all were great.
    • Family Room

Room service food was really expensive. Would’ve made a lot of difference if the receptionist attented to us with a smile. After a long tiresome journey a welcome smile at the reception would have made a bug diff. Most floor staff seems to be tensed. Reception staff was robotic.whatever happened to “service with a smile”

Duty Manager Steven was rude. Hotel with such a rigid policy on payment and blocking of credit card.
    • Family Room

Have to make another full payment for my stay as I hv to use a different credit card upon check in. My old credit card was replaced by a new one and Hotel didnt want to recognise this even after by DBS banker has validate it thru phone and a confirmation message from the DBS Bank was shown to the Duty Manager Steven. We are from Singapore and DBS Bank is everywhere in HK too. What a SHAME being an international hotel with so rigid policy and very veru rude staff!! The staff actually showed their anger infront of us!! These staff are not even fit to serve international guests as they are the ines who will jeopardise the Hotel standard!! My family and my other 3 family Will never ever stay in this hotel anymore!!! And we will never recommend this hotel at all!!

We enjoyed our stay at Regal Kowloon Hotel and will recommend to others!
    • Family Room

No smoking area for regular smokers. No bidet spray in toilet. Bed is slightly hard but not a major issue.

Location is quite convenient, a walking distance to Tsim Sha Tsui station. Hotel is well-lit and bright even though past midnight, hence feeling safe to return to hotel late. Staffs are very friendly, helpful and able to converse in good English.

The hotel was generally good, 10 mins walking distance from...
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

We had 3 people so they added a sofa bed but the sofa bed wasn't very comfortable

The hotel was generally good, 10 mins walking distance from the nearest MTR, quite a central area

Good hotel to stay in Hong Kong
    • Family Room

Wifi is a little slow and limited to maximum of 4 devices per room. The wifi connection to your devices resets every 24 hours.

Clean room, good location, family friendly hotel, friendly staff especially the cleaners

It was okie
    • Family Room

The lack of staff on the night shift. Hotel wasn't able to provide simple medication for fever, vomit, etc.

Located near the MTR in East TST. Walking distance to Nathan Road. Away from the busy roads and people. Great room space

I loved it. This was the most comfortable and relaxing stay i have ever had in Hong Kong!
    • Family Room

We had a hard time looking for it when we get off the bus in Mody Road. I wasnt aware there was a free transportation service from hotel to airport and vice versa

I was a little hesitant with value for money when i have to get the Family Executive Suite because there were 5 of us staying but hearing the unlimited bar menu, breakfast and refreshments are available, it was a good deal!

Great hotel, right in the middle of everything. Location is awesome!
    • Family Room

The cleanliness of our assigned bedroom could be better. We saw some hair of earlier guests, still on the carpets. The bathroom was very clean though and that’s very important for us.

Location is the best! Close to everything without paying an arm & a leg for it. Good walking distance to train station, shopping and dimsum, plus a nice walk to esplanade to see beautiful HONGKONG at night with all the lights. The concierge staff were very accommodating. We had a late flight and they kept our luggages for us so we can enjoy HKG a bit more during the day before heading to the airport. They were likewise quite helpful with information on how to to go around.

Wonderful and convenience location
    • Family Room

Lobby need put more sofa Chair for customer when they line up to check in

Reception Staff Lawcere is very Helpful,He give us very quick check in and up grade to royal Room with promotion Discount rate Will be back soon

Dust in rooms
    • Superior Room

Rooms not clear all room have dust and make discomfort in breathing , my baby got coughing due to dust and even myself have allergies to dust

Nothing is good to like except location

The loacation is great with bars and restauratns very Close...
    • Superior Room

Check in is not very fast and the Hotel now has a few years on its back - but still good where Price on Weekends was a bit high, but during the week a good deal...

The loacation is great with bars and restauratns very Close and the MTR to East TST or TST just view minutes walk.

Average. Decent value.
    • Superior Room

Check in can be slow. Concierge staff was rude and dismissive.

Decent value for money. Hotel has a shuttle bus service to the airport (every 2 hours, not complimentary). Well located in East TST.

A horrible experience. Lift takes ages to come, not even a stool placed at the Foya for guests.
    • Superior Room

Staff attitude not good. Not taking steps to entertain my request for the room as wanted on the booking, that hurried me to upgrade instead to a better room instead. Room was muggy, dirty and toilet flush was so noisy that I dare not use it to flush after midnight. Cleaning was not done but cleaning staff barcode in my room while I was changing, just knocked and enter without waiting an answer. The worst room in a hotel I have ever used so far !!

Not staying there again.
    • Superior Room

Seriously, 140 dollars for breakfast! That's insane and an insult to humanity. Nobody, not even rich people should have to pay that kind of money for an omelette and a cup of coffee. Come on!

I liked the clening staff. They were very friedly.

I had a bad encounter with a scowling man at the reservation...
    • Superior Room

I had a bad encounter with a scowling man at the reservation desk. He couldn't seem to or couldn't be bothered with answering any of my questions which were few. I had asked if there was a swimming pool. He could have mentioned there was a gym center after that. I didn't even know one was there. Conversely a fellow at the other counter was super cool and nice, I think his name was Tony. The maids were wonderful.

We managed!
    • Family Suite

Concierge staff were not helpful at all and took a long time to attend to request. Some was a bit rude. Also, made mistakes about luggage delivery.

Standard facilities.

It is a well located hotel but not a 4 Star
    • Superior Room

Room condition was ok but showing its age - small bathroom. However, the wall unit below the TV had cabinet door with a broken lock - behind the broken door where all electrical and other cabling. Hence the cabling and electrical connections for the room where fully exposed - not good guys. Bed was also way too hard and there was no free drinking water.

Excellent location, a reasonably speedy check-in process and excellent concierge desk staff. Air-conditioning in the room was easily adjusted and there was a good view of the city from my top floor room.

Plesent. Would stay there again but confirm my booking online is what I’m paying
    • Superior Room

I booked online a room for a curtain price and when I arrived at the hotel they changed me extra and I quereied the price saying I booked online and they didn’t understand and I still got charged the full amount. The restaurants are expensive in the hotel would recommend street restaurants

Room was amazing and location was alright

Front desk staff very poor. Location good, executive lounge excellent.
    • Superior Room

The front desk staff and the check in process was terrible and unfriendly.

The front desk staff were poor and need better training. They were surly and rude. The check in process was lengthy, labourious and unfriendly, they did nothing to deal with the queues of people waiting to get to the front desk. We upgraded to the executive floor, the executive lounge was excellent but the lift only went to the 14th floor and we were on the 15th floor, the last floor could only be accessed by stairs.

relaxing stay
    • Executive Club Room

the kitchen exhaust seeped into the airconditioning on the 3rd day of our stay, so the room smelled of meat frying and cooking oil in the evening

comfortable beds; executive club price was real value for money with executive lounge access and shuttle service; our room had a bit of nice harbour view ; location was in the more quiet part of Hongkong but still accessible to shops and subway

Its ok if you can't find anywhere else; I might look somewhere else next time
    • Deluxe Room with Sofa Bed

Some male staff on reception were quite average; no smile; no welcome; it's just a job to them; female reception staff were much better; porters were welcoming and helpful.

Location was good; breakfast buffet was good;

Below expectation
    • Superior Room

Staff never ever smile. They did even had some argument with other customers at the reception. Only housekeeping maids said good morning and greet customers. Staff from the reception and lobby should be more trained I think. I did not have any feeling that we were welcome.

Bed is nice and comfortable. Location is really good.

Ok but not fantastic.
    • Executive Club Room

The pictures show a more glamorous standard than the hotel actually delivers. The terrace is shown lit up and pristine in the pictures. In real Life it looks tired, mould is growing on some of the flower pots, it is not lit up at night and the furniture and mattrasses on the sun lounges and sofas could do with being replace with new ones. Also, there is a loud noice from some kind of machine on the terrace so it is not the relaxing pristine Place that it seems like in the Pictures.

The positives were; The business Centre. Nice atmosphere, nice library and good happy hour. Nice view from my room and amazing sunrises being mirrored in a nearby building.

would recommend for value and location
    • Superior Room

interior a bit old.bath tub old

stayed only one night.found the staff friendly and answered and resolved all queries immediately. close to Nathan road and MTR subway system. great Italian restaurant and outback restaurant 5 mins walking, would stay again.

everything was more or less ok, basic hotel.
    • Superior Room

The room needs some renovation. Not optimized for today's use: limited internet access (two devices), no wall sockets near the bed, curtains smudgy/loose, bathroom could be cleaner/upgraded.

everything was more or less ok, basic hotel. Acceptable when booked at a low price.

Browse Regal Kowloon Hotel traveller photo gallery