Reviews of Regal Hongkong Hotel 5 stars

88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#168 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Based on 2076 hotel reviews

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The hotel has a very dated feel but not in a good "old style" kind of way, bathrooms need a update the shower was very average. The breakfast was just standard nothing amazing.

The bed was incredibly confortable. The Hotel is in a great location and easy to walk to most places. The concierge team were amazing!!!

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Bed uncomfortable Bad smell - problem with plumbing WiFi poor (2 devices per room - my partner and I have a telephone each and a computer each and need internet access). Breakfast food was barely lukewarm.

Staff Location

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The lobby is old and boring, the breakfast was just okay.

The rooftop pool was fantastic, the gym is well equipped and the bathroom had a large bathtub.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

I didn't like how long it took for me to check in and check out the que was long but they has already have 2 counters open. Maybe they could have got another counter opened so that service could be faster.

The main reason why I booked this place was the bath tub and the bed. The bath tub was a little small but it severed it's purpose. The bed was so good and big but a little low profiled but the pillows were good.

• Executive Club Room with Lounge Access

The service : I had to give my room number three times a day to the same person The WiFi : it is included up to 2 devices if you are two. I had to pay to connect my lap top. This is not what I call WiFi included The breakfast : I had to wait long time to get a tea in the executive Lounge which was almost empty

Housekeeping was diligent

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The room was a little tired and smelt a bit musty (probably just the A/C), but very clean and comfortable otherwise. Breakfast was very expensive so ate elsewhere.

Good location for what I needed. Clean and well equipped hotel.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Staff service can only rate 3 out of 5 maximum, the air condition in the room was leaked for almost one day but no one can fix it, change room at very last minutes.

Room is big enough compares other similar hotel in causeway bays.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Toiletries is very minimum, no luggage holder provided.

The room size is big for deluxe room and we are happy with the connecting room to allow us to reach out to our parents. The location is just prefect and value for money.

Some furmiture and bathroom fixture need to be replace.

Excellent location, spacious room, friendly staff and comfortable bed. You won't regret chosing this hotel.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The faucet and shower in the room bathroom are quite old and the refrigerator was not cold so it had to be changed. Toiletries were not complete, Hair conditioner was not provided only shampoo. There was no magnifying glass also.

I like that its proximity to the shopping area and there's a restaurant on the 2nd floor at the same building with very good dimsum. Also, Din Tai fung is just on the ground floor of the building. The staff were very helpful with check-in and check-out.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The Deposit policy of the Hotel is deterrent. The refund is not made at right time . we have to follow up with the Hotel for the refund and it takes more than a week time to get the refund.In my case the refund was still dues.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

- toilets blocked (but fixed very fast) - Cannot open the room window (safety reason) - buffet room is VERY noisy, many, many chinese tourists

- Big room for HK, well decorated - Very clean - Bathroom with corner bathtub - Nice and not populated swimming pool - Great area for shopping, if you're not afraid of the HK crowd Really recommended

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The photo of the pool on booking.com showed shaded sun beds and Matresses. Unfortunately this was not the case as they had one blow from the roof so no longer have any shade on poolside. I wanted to sit there for the day but this made it impossible. I did buy a beach umbrella but was asked to take it down. I was definitely mislead by the photos on the website which was very disappointing as I could have paid the same at another hotel with better outdoor facilities.

Roof top pool was the reason I booked this hotel. It’s very close to a shopping district but wanted to relax by the pool during a public holiday. Pool had a great view and staff were good. The room I booked was a a basic one so didn’t expect great things but it was clean.

• Executive Club Room with Lounge Access

The bed was definitely not the the most comfortable I’ve slept in. Very hard not like most western style hotel beds. Felt the price of the buffet restaurant very expensive, so went elsewhere to eat.

The executive lounge staff where very helpful, and was a great place to sit and chat. The snacks in the main very good. Views from room amazing.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

the power point is not macbook friendly. there was a metal frame around it which i couldn’t plug the macbook power adapter without another extension. i did not think and stars hotel will overlook simple function like this. an iron and ironing board was requested. it came promptly but the power plug was half broken, exposing the electrical cable inside. it’s definitely a risk for lone traveller if electrical shock occur.

housekeepers are friendly.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Our stay here was excellent. We were surprised with how big bedroom was for Hong Kong. Stuff was friendly and helpful, we got baby cot free of charge. Great location. Definitely worth the money.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Honestly can find any real fault. If we had a quicker check-in I could have given it a perfect 10.

Nice room, close to restaurants, shopping, MTR station and Victoria Park, as well as a fabulous rooftop swimming pool to boot! We will be back again!

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

everything was very good, great bayview from my window, nice swimming pool on the roof of the hotel, location is vrry good for the fair and city center

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

When I arrived my room, there were special welcoming items such as wine, some fruits in there. So I was very happy. I want to stay that hotel one more time.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The check in was the slow and I am not talking about a queue. The man behind the desk just had no idea what he was doing and somehow took forever to check us in. He asked for my CC, which i handed over, but later when trying to order room service, was told he never swiped it, so i had to go down and pay. Very inconvenient ! Room old and in need of modifying. Walls thin between interconnecting rooms, we were kept up one night until the early hours as we could hear everything the people next door were saying. Shower grouting all moldy and the bathroom just wasn't very clean. In the hotel spec, it details L'Occitane products, but this was no the case, they were just basic non branded items. Would also have been nice to have a stocked Mini Bar, it was empty. Breakfast food and service was poor. We arrived at 10.25am one morning as it says breakfast is until 10.30...we'd assumed like in all major hotels, this means you can't access after 10.30 but the food will still be out until 11ish. They were clearing up the food under our noses before 10.30 and we'd paid a hefty amount for breakfast. Wasn't best pleased. This is advertised as a 5 star hotel, but having stayed in top class hotels, this is barely a 3 star. You are paying for the location and roof top pool...which is a nice addition.

The location is great, can't beat it. Beds and pillows very comfy. Roof top pool and fitness center are both decent

• Executive Suite with Lounge Access

Breakfast quality average Expect more smiles from staff

Excellent location May consider improving on quality of breakfast Reception from both executive and public floors were helpful but not very friendly, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. Concierge staff was super helpful - thumbs up for them!

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

Excellent location, just a few minutes walk to MTR station. Food chain, shops & restaurants are just around the corner. My childrens enjoyed the rooftop pool with a very nice view of the city. My family really enjoyed our 5 days stay in the hotel. Highly recommended to those who are planning to go to HK.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Terrible check in and out. Remedy put more staff at the front desk. Slow wifi. Remedy upgrade your connection. No toiletries no tissues no robe. Breakfast is appalling with the kitchen running out of food. Ageing hotel and it shows. Bathroom stains everywhere. Curtains dirty including seats and window seats.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

there is no minibar in the room, no snacks, there are other human hair on the bed and the tub on the first day of check in. The aircon was cold even after turn off, the smell of the room is musky

the location was good, convenient for airport shuttle express bus.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

this hotel literally hide all sockets in the room just leave 2 available for use, no converter, u need to go downstairs, pay deposit to use, business traveler unfriendly facilities are a bit outdated, plz upgrade bathroom, especially shower room.

location is premium, easy access to public transportation

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Aircon was very cold, had to switch it totally off during our stay. Breakfast not that exciting.

Excellent location in Causeway Bay, friendly staff. OK rooms.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Check in and check out the staff couldn’t explain why they needed an extra HKD2500 retainer that was only returned over a week after we checked out. Beds were rock hard. Staff weren’t helpful e.g. instructions next to room phone was to call reception if you want a plug converter - called and they told me to come down to reception to pay for one at a premium!!! Firstly - maybe lend me one for free as a hotel guest? Secondly why can’t you come to my room since I am the guest? So I went next door to the markets and got one of my own.

Breakfast staff and location of the hotel was good

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

My room was really not worth the price, the carpet was dirty and there was hair in the bathtub and dust in the actual room

I like the location but the room this time was not clean

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

1-Special request was not honored by the property a) Late checkout was not allowed. b) The Breakfast menu was too boring and for a long stay you cannot eat the same stuff everyday. Food quality for breakfast at their Cafe Rivoli was below par. 2- WiFi available for only 2 devices wherein with my other experiences in low star hotels there was unlimited connection. 3- 5 Star hotel is just for namesake.

Room was spacious. Bed was comfortable.

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

Unbelievable that the lobby didn't have any sitting area so all the guests had to stand while waiting (there was a section that looked like a restaurant in the lobby but you had to pay!!!). Also the sofa bed, while a nice amenity, should have better mattress.

Room comfortable and clean, king size bed was good, location was good

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Room is old. Toilet smells badly in the morning, it is like sewage smell. Bathtub is old n dirty. Breakfast was not 5 star standard. The mattress is not in good condition Reception area is messy in the morning, full of luggage.

Location to MTR n shopping area

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Our room was outdated and shabby. Douche was fixed and taking a shower was a kind of a acrobatic dance. Wifi worked nicely with two mobiles, but as we tried to connect our tablet device online, we found it impossible to use three devices with same username. Breakfast was ok, but be prepared to wait your turn if you're a coffee consumer. There is only one coffee machine servicing a breakfast restaurant of about 200 seats. Unfortunately we found customer service poor at breakfast and at front door after check-out.

The hotel is located near Causeway Bay station. Our room on the 27th floor was quiet. You can borrow an adapter from the reception. You'll find a nice pool at the rooftop! There's a free shuttle bus (H) to the hotel from Hong Kong Station.

• Executive Club Room with Lounge Access

Dirty carpet in the room (our baby was crawling for 5 minutes and her clothes got almost black). Very poor choice at breakfast (like at a 2* hotel, definitely not 5*). Complimentary minibar was 2 cans of soda and 2 cans of beer. Ridiculous. Business lounge food options were leftovers from breakfast.

Great location,

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

1. At check in I was told I will not be able to connect 3 devices only 2, the 3rd one would be for extra charge. I tried to explain the gentleman that I stayed in the hotel before and they always accomodated me with 3 device with no extra charghe. He just told me next time I should book directly the hotel website to get more extra options (like a 3rd device for wifi free of charge) I found this rude and a bit later I talked to another lady, explained her that on booking.com they advertise themselves "Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge." no mention about the 2 device-limit! Which is misleading! Finally they gave me free wifi access to my 3rd device too. And we are talking about a 5 star hotel! Not a cheap hostel, but a 5 star hotel, which is already expensvie enough to allow unlimited devices for the guests or at least more then 2... this makes the hotel look cheap already at check in! 2. At check in I gave my card as a guarantee till I can come back later when I exchanged HKdollars. they blocked 14.000 hkd from it and when I set the bill later in cash the gentleman assured me that they call the bank straight away to release the amount. At check out I was told the amount is still blocked and they just inform the bank to release it... I found this extremely disappointing as well! Especially when the business centre didnt even give me 1 page from the printer unless I ran back to my room for the 10 hkd printing fee... but they blocked 14.000 hkd even a few days after the actual check out!!! (after I already paid cash for the whole stay). Very greedy and untrusting attitude towards the guests. (Has been released by now though) 3. At the breakfast area I didn't appreciate that the same waiter every single day came to me around 10am telling me that breakfast is only till 10,30am.... At the 4th morning I had to tell him, that I am aware of that as he tells it to me every single day.

Great location, just a few minutes walk from tube station and Times Square. Rooms were clean, decent size and bed was comfortable. Wifi is decent, not super fast, but decent. Breakfast is good. Good and big selection of food, good quality too. Without my check in-hassle at the beginning and the argument about the number of devices.... and if they would release the blocked amount from my card when they told me they do it... my scores to this 5-star hotel could have been higher.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

bed was old and needs to be replaced... it wasn't "flat" anymore.... hard to explain but it felt over-used. toilet was old and needs to be replaced, stains all over.... and when you FLUSH it down, water splatters all over the seat so better lift the seat up. room needs to be renovated if they want to keep up with other hotels with similar pricing.... only 2 device for internet, else you get charged 100HKD for 8 hrs use... something I thought was never done anymore.

convenient store in close proximity. lots of food choices around the area. coffee place just around the corner. Lots of big branded stores around the area also some small bargain stores if you're into those. Subway is not too far, just about 500 meters walk. Airport express bus picks you up right from the hotel drive-way so no need to be in such a hurry if you have lots of luggage.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Everybody can enter the hotel without security check. No shuttle bus to tour around the city.

Extra double bed too small. I book for 3 persons ( 2 adults and 1 child ) with breakfast, however when I check in , the staff told me only including 2 person breakfast that I have to pay extra for the Child's breakfast in full price.

• Premier King or Twin Room

Sagging mattress. Should be replaced already. First day, room had musty smell. Also credit card charged hk$2000 as deposit

Very good location. Convenient transport

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Receptionist upon arrival was miserable and gave me a different room to my request and wasn’t friendly at all Concierge the same very abrupt and impolite I’m 1 metre 88 cm which is averagely tall and I had a king size bed which my feet were sticking over the edge bed not big enough

Bad design

Need to ask for wardrobes all the time. Take time but luckily they came after 2-3 phone calls. Room does have enough drawers for storage. Poor

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

not really reasonable price than my thought. extra charge was over 100USD.

it was super easy to get MTR, Causeway Bay Station. and I thought hotel is on the safe town to enjoy the late night.

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

The size of the bed was a bit small compared to the double beds we had from the other hotels we stayed.

Fast check-in & check-out. The staff are friendly and the room service gave us all the extra things we requested. They maintained the room clean everyday. The location of the property is jst 1 block away from Ikea, Decathlon & Sogo. Lots of food choices & MTR is jst around the corner.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

As i mentioned on the above, they should not have charge my 3 year old daughter for her 2 day breakfast since she is still small. She only ate a very small half bowl of cereals and a piece of water melon. Other than that the hotel is great!

Hotel Staff are nice and polite and very helpful. Great Job! I will be booking again on this hotel, maybe my only issues is that they requested a charge for breakfast on my 3 year old daughter who only ate for breakfast is a small half bowl of cereals and 1 small piece of watermelon. They should have her free on breakfast.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The pillow is too soft. The wifi is free but only allow 2 devices registered. Once u register, u cannot unregister for other devices, where advance notice/ warning is not clearly provided. Recommend for travelers who like shopping in the city centre and expect nothing but a bed.

Excellent location.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Staff were not welcoming nor friendly. Beds are very soft and only maximun of two devices permitted on wifi at no cost. Breakfast was tge same on all 4 days we were there and very very limited veg option

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Free internet, but only up to 2 devices?? You have 2 or 3 as a family and the restriction is a joke. I find it rather offensive, and I don't remember it was like this previously. Check-in and check-out are ALWAYS slow. I have complained to the management before, and it is not improving at all.

I have stayed here for over 20 years, and it is time to seriously consider switching. The location is very good and the room is spacious compared with other Hong Kong hotels, but other areas are getting worse now...

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The hotel cleaning requires improvement. The towels have bad smell. No ablution hose in the bathrooms. The bed mattress was too soft.

The location of this hotel is excellent and close to several Halal restaurants, shopping malls and easy access to the subway.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Overall of customer service not good, not friendly and impolite staff. after I made reservation from online, I was already confirmed my special request late check out time around 1- 2pm as both of us finish our work till to around 4:30am, We felt disappointing that eventually they only arranged us late check out till 12:30.

we appreciated that free upgraded to executive.

• Executive Suite with Lounge Access

A bit dated and needs an update. Some of it very gaudy, but typical of the local hotel style. More of a 4+ star than 5.

Excellent location and friendly staff. Had Executive Suite and lounge access, and breakfast in lounge added to the experience.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The breakfast spread is below par. Chinese dim sum were cold , noodles dry and hard. Salad is dried up. Breakfast menu was the same throughout y 4 day stay there. One of the worst breakfast spread in the region.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Our room wasn't available until 5pm - they said since our room wasn't available, we were given an upgrade - only to find out we paid extra for the upgrade upon check out. The line for check in was also very long.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The room although a bit gilded was very cosy with a comfortable bed and an excellent bathroom with full shower and bathtub! The staff was very nice. And location was just a 5 minute walk from Times Square!

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Staff took very long time to check in and also the room wasn't ready at the check in time. That why i have to wait for over 2 hours but the lobby area at the hotel is so small , there is no seat to be available for sitting, if you wanna sit you have to pay minimal charge in the coffee shop area. By the way, normally other hotel if the room isn't ready, the hotel will provide welcome drink or any to compensate the room awaiting, but here not offer anything. i feel disappointed because i have to ask for the welcome drink voucher with the reception but at first he still ignore me and do nothing. Finally he gave me because another girl support me to offer that also. that why i feel that. But overall i am satisfied except this point.

Close to Mtr station, easy tp go shopping also many restaurants and street food. The room is modern and spacious.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The temperature in the room with the breakfast buffet was TOO cold. The temperature in the Italian Restaurant was TOO cold. The staff in the Italian Restaurant were not responsive to our needs. Our experience for dinner was poor.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Interior carpets, walls and fixtures are very ancient. The service is brusque and unfriendly.

Very central, convenient location. We were given a free upgrade to an executive suite, which was spacious and had great views.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

The Receptionist on the Executive Floor (31st), the service attitude was different between the European (face) and Asian, specially if you speak Cantonese, you would never get smiling from them.

Breakfast was excellent.

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

This was my second time to stay , the first time I complained that the room was not cleaned properly. The chair had food particles probably left by the previous guest. This current second stay of mine..the room again was dirty. I found hair on the pillow, bathroom toilet not cleaned, glass desk had water marks which could be easily cleaned by wiping it down and the telephone which had had a bad smell at the mouthpiece. I included below a pic of the pillow with someone else's hair on it. I won't bother uploading the dirty bathroom. This would be a great option in causeway bay if only they had cleanliness standards.

The location is very convenient..close to shops and restaurants

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

I choose the hotel because of good rate this hotel recove and I honestly don't know why !?!? Unfriendly stuff!! Specially in the front desk and they don't even talk englisch ! Bathroom was small . No international consent. Tv was Brocken but I call the housekeeping and there was one woman who was friendly ( I guess that was the only friendly person on that hotel ). When we check out we luckily catch the airport shuttle ( we don't even know there offer some cause the stuff st the front desk don't give us any information) but we paid for it and the way the driver drive was insane ! We love to travel and to experience different hotels and resorts. To be honest.. for this money we paid for our room I was expecting more..

The hotel have a nice breakfast buffet. Nice location. Hmmm yeeaahh that's all ..

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

It is all good except a slight delay during checkin, I assume the hotel check in process can be improved.

Location, location and location. There was a slight delay during check in, it took more than 20 mins but on this day I am ok as I dont need to rush back to office. On other days I am not sure.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

We booked through booking.com, the price turned out to be much more expensive. The request of adding a bed could not be carried out when we needed it because the room was too small. The room was very old-fashioned, not at all what we expected from a 5 star hotel. The most disappointing thing was the relation price-quality, and the fact that we felt cheated about the final price. 10% was added, the pool was not available, etc. all information that should have been given up front but popped up after the reservation had been done.

The Location was good, and the service was fine.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

・It is impossible to catch the lift in the morning. When you have some 30 floors building, obviously 4 elevators are not enough. ・Room light is not enough. No master lighting but only bed side lights. ・Air conditioning not working properly. Tried 32 degrees in high mode but no hope. Get yourself an extra blanket if needed. ・Wifi only allows 2 devices, even for 2 person in a twin room. ・Plugs are only available at the desk. ・Front staff should be more professional and know better. Terrible attitude that makes guests uncomfortable.

・Great location at Causeway Bay which has almost everything you need. ・Staff were overall helpful. Surprisingly I found housekeepers are very flexible finding time to clean the room without disturbing the guest, unlike typical Chinese will get in your way to get the job done. ・Room size was big enough and relaxing. ・Has a wide bath tab besides shower booth.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Clean, enormous room for Hong Kong. Mirrors everywhere give it a very spacious atmosphere. Staff very friendly. Quick checking and checkout. About a 5-10 minute walk from the nearest subway station.

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Reception area needs a seating area NOT the area roped off with a minimum charge for sitting.

Was a little old and tired. Time for a renovation me thinks...

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Check in process. They make you wait till 2pm, can never give a room with early check in

Location is perfect. Just 300-400 metres away from the MTR and in the shopping street

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bad cleaning - even though we commented on it, there was long black hair everywhere... They charge money if you want internet access for more than one device (for business you obviously need for both laptop and iPhone).

Nice bed & room size. Good breakfast.

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

1, Late check out -as a Genius membership special, we requested for Late check out though they only gave us answer for Based on the availability -upon check in they did not inform us the response in detail -called FD around 10 am of check out day, they seemed busy, could not confirmed the Late check out requst. and we checked out as normal time.

1, location: convenient. There is several Dim Sum restaurant nearby. Yummy. easy access to the metro station. Near SEIBU departmant. 2, facility inside the room: they are clean, though compare to photos on B.com website, they are quite OLD. Perhaps property should provide the current photo instead of the photos from grand openining. 3, Staff: They are nice. helped us keeping the luggage after Check out

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

In room menu still the same, need some improvements

The room is bigger than the average in Hong Kong, the location is great, I have seen that the breakfast has improved with choices of cheese and fruits. Also I would like to thanks ms sandy from the restaurant for being so helpful and kind.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

- Breakfast menu choices can be better - Reception/Front desk area need to be re-layout due to its limited/small space, especially when in long queue.

- Good location - Adequate service - Well room maintenance

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

The room was in a poor condition I.e. maintenance had to be called three times during a four night stay problem with curtain opening and closing had to come back twice for this, shower flooded due to poor drainage, for a designated triple room sofa bed was inadequate and very uncomfortable, fresh towels were on some occasions stained. Check in staff rude and check out process abrupt and uncaring. My main dislike was not being able to drink the water and the requirement to use boiled or bottled water, we have never had this requirement in other Honk Kong hotels of a similar rating.

The friendliness of the breakfast staff and the on site coffee shop

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

Breakfast was below average. Staff were not helpful. Excuse was they don't speak English. Not a 5 star property for sure. Ask staff for something they just walk away

Booked thru booking.com for my family, when they arrived and was checking in, frontdesk were looking for me and were told that my identity and i need to be there personally for them to be able to checkin. Frontdesk could have check their identities and see that the guests names on the booking matches. Frontdesk should have given all the options to make it easier for the family to have checkin on their own. Family waited for me to get to hotel and assisted them to checkin instead.! Finally was able to checkin, we had 2 rooms. I have requested for a bucket of ice for both rooms and it never arrived even after asking for it twice. Not recommending this!

• Superior Queen or Twin Room

I had to pay a £500 deposit which was not stated in booking! The worst thing is that the refund will take 7 to 10 days! Never had to do this before , people should be made aware! Disgusting!

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

If you want to stay in Causeway Bay this hotel is good value for money and near shopping malls. The hotel didn't charge me in advance for my reservation, only paid when i checked-in which is a Big plus!

Old rooms !!!!

Staff needs to smile !!! Rooms need more lighting and it’s very very old needs upgrade badly especially the bathroom .. super dated compare to other hotels in Asia. Paying this price for an under-rated rooms. Excellent location

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

Antiquated check in at reception, very slow, not from the receptionist but the process. Room smelt of previous smoker and noisy kids next door.

Airport shuttle straight to train station. Pool and gym. Lovely restaurant next door. Good sized room. Excellent concierge service to leave bags and change for airport, really appreciated this with an early arrival and late departure.

• Deluxe Room with Sofa bed

Breakfast cost way too much, we should not have bought it!! It was our first night and we didn’t understand the prices. But it was great.

Beautiful breakfast and comfortable beds

Browse Regal Hongkong Hotel traveller photo gallery