Reviews of Royal Park Hotel 4 stars

8 Pak Hok Ting Street, Shatin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#84 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

This was the second stay weve booked with this hotel.
    • Standard Single Room

This was the second stay weve booked with this hotel. We were there for a swim competition so the HKSports institute was a train ride away. I loved that the hotel was connected to the mall which made all necessary purchases convenient.

Good location spot for shoppers.
    • Grand Double Double Room

The sound proof was terrible I got woken up every morning with guest closing the door and I can hear people talking when walking pass.

Very spacious.

A quiet hotel, perfect for relaxing on the last day after a few days touring hongkong and macau.
    • Grand Double Double Room

Only, the location is far from the tourist attractions and spending time alot to reach area tsim sha tsui.

Very comfortable stay here. Location close to Supermarket and Mall. The rooms are also great for families with 2 children. Walk to the other side, there is a clean river with nice views. The bus station is also just down the street a bit from the hotel.

Convenient public transport available from and to airport.
    • Grand Double Double Room

We booked for a room for four but the towels provided was for two pax. Had to call for the additional towels. However, the hotel staff was fast to deliver them to our room so it’s not really a big issue.

Convenient public transport available from and to airport. Bus stops directly in front of the hotel.

A pleasant stay
    • Grand Double Double Room

The lady who checked us in was a bit rude and unhelpful. And we had a unknown call at 6.30am after which I could not get back to sleep

The facilities were good

Very good location.
    • Grand Double Double Room

Very good location..close to everything like MTR, Shopping mall, restaurants etc..i like the room also with good size, larger than the others hotel in hong kong..very recommended hotel....

Good hotel for a visit but not as relaxing
    • Standard Single Room

The rooms are a bit old and the bathtub, was pretty short (maybe ok for smaller people). I particularly found the light system strange with the master key making it fully dark. That was confusing. The room was not as big as I expected but it was sufficient. The pool area and fitness room could also have a face lift. I think the half-indoor, half outdoor fits well to Hong Kong's limited space but is not so relaxing. The shopping mall next door is extremely crowded, especially on weekends.

The hotel is well located and has a lot of amenities like a pool, steam room, fitness room, and also a spa (needs to be paid extra). The fact that the hotel is just next to a shopping mall means that there are many restaurants. The quick access to the MTR and buses means it's easy to explore Hong Kong and get away. The breakfast was good as well.

Perfect clean comfortable convenient hotel in Shatin Station
    • Standard King or Twin Room

The room’s refrigerator was not cold enough for my milk

Handicap facilities for my elderly mother Spacious room Comfortable bed Convenient location Lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance

Its so conveniently close to the malls, restaurants, bus...
    • Grand Double Double Room

They are not flexible enough to assist us in getting a van for hire, day before we need it...instead they wanted us to reserve a week before.

Its so conveniently close to the malls, restaurants, bus station and the MTR station

Good location and rooms are clean and spacious.
    • Grand Double Double Room

No washing machine in the room.

The location is super convenient, connected to MTR and shopping mall, plenty of restaurants. Room is very sound proof. Room feels clean and new.

Good location.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Good location. Covered passage way to Sha Tin Performing Hall and Mrt station. The linked shopping mall sell middle range branded good , theater and many eatery places.

Comfortable stay in Hong Kong, not in the city center but in a neighbor area.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Wanted to have a microwave in a room.; access to city was not that good (2 transits, 45 minutes.)

Quiet location near Shatin Park; good access to shopping malls; breakfasts are great having Chinese, Western and Japanese cuisines; comfortable shower; kind staffs; direct city bus to the airport.

Would stay there again!
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Bed was a little hard (typical in Asia). Pillows are nice though.

Loved the pool (indoor/outdoor). Very clean, quiet, & it was a large room. Excellent hot water and water pressure. A nice soaking tub. Room A/C worked very well. Good location.

I will be back
    • Grand Double Double Room

With the Go Green program I think at the counter explain the detail to the customer better than leave the green notice in the room. I did preformed the program but I did not receive the benefit from the program. might be I could not understand it clearly.

I feel good with this time that I stay in royal park hotel. especially I would like to thank to Roy Ling and Carmen Lai both of them. when I went to the counter to doing check in I feel both of them willing to help you with any question you might have, so that what is I feel good about it. Although, at november 2017 I feel unhappy with the one of the counter service girl, I still will recommend this hotel to my friends and my family manber.

Great hotel, location and value for money
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Good sized room. Easy access to MTR. Airport bus service stops at hotel - excellent alternative to hotel shuttle service. Did not use gym/pool so can’t comment.

The rooms were spacious and clean
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The staff is extremely rude and unfriendly. They will not even smile while talking to you. The location of the hotel is far from all the major tourist attractions.

The rooms were spacious and clean

Will not likely stay there again!
    • Grand Double Double Room

1. Service level 2. Hotel getting old yet not upgraded During my short stay , the hotel flashing system broke down yet the hotel was not playing an proactIve role in helping us. Though we did get to change room but it took us a day to do so after several hours reasoning at the front desk.

Location and WI-FI was stable

Great location, and overall it was a nice stay experience.
    • Grand Double Double Room

There is a hotel cleaning improvement in room and bathroom to top level instead of just doing it.

Great location, and overall it was a nice stay experience.

Perfect in every possible way!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I loved the pool and the steam room! And the location for so much great food and shopping at New Town Plaza! And the park and walk along the river is beautiful! When I go to Hong Kong I always stay at the Royal Park Hotel -- each time I return home full of smiles!

Apart from checking in, the stay was as expected.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Checking in was not pleasant. The hostess was close to be rude, and I had to insist that the breakfast was included from booking time while she was pushing for an extra.

Quiet. Lot of variety for breakfast. Location on the ERL MTR Line means several changes for HongKong island but on the other side you can walk up to several hills directly from the hotel :-) Bus A41 to/from airport is direct to the hotel, relatively fast and very affordable.

• Standard King or Twin Room

The room smelled off. A little disappointed as there’s no such smell in all my previous stay. Hopefully this is just a one off situation.

Big thumbs up to the location and facilities as usual. That’s the reason why I keep going back whenever I’m in Hong Kong.

• Grand Double Double Room

Lobby staff does not smile or explain the facilities, breakfast etc upon check in. Breakfast - most things run out in the last hour and a half or so.

Great location. Room was spacious especially for Hong Kong

All went well with our stay - housekeeping staff very...
    • Standard King or Twin Room

All went well with our stay - housekeeping staff very helpful when we needed more tea and coffee sachets, loo roll etc. Weather was warm so able to swim in the sunshine in the hotel pool - this is a heated pool (which I mention as it's surprising that some hotels in Hong Kong don't heat the pool at all)

Good, would recommend it to anyone.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

When we printed of the Booking.com hotel details it said that the location was Hong Kong, Hong Kong. In actual fact it is in Kowloon????. We found this out by getting off the Airport Express at Hong Kong Island, waiting for a taxi for an hour then been told its rush hour and there's know way the taxi driver is going back through the tunnel. So it was back on train to Kowloon and another hour wait for a taxi then a 30 minute drive to Hotel. None of this though is the hotels fault, blame lies with Booking.com.

Clean and tidy, OK location, lots of facilities, shops and restaurants etc. Easy to get around using the underground. Concierge gave us a map and showed us what to do, which initially freaked us out but in reality was a doddle to use.

Great location, comfortable beds, delicious, diverse breakfast.
    • Grand Triple Room

We arrived in April and the swimming pools were closed for maintenance.

The location of the hotel was great. Next to a river and beautiful park - perfect place for relax or morning jogging. The breakfast was very diverse and rich. Beds comfortable, bathroom very nice, rooms spacious. Everyone would find something for himself. The bus stop with direct bus to/from the airport is located just next to the hotel. The hotel is connected with a shopping mall and tube station.

Excellent!
    • Standard King or Twin Room

There was a ghost in the room when I arrived but managed to get rid of it.

The location was excellent for all amenities and shops. Cleaning staff were really polite and friendly. Hotel was always clean.

evening meals through room service were far from...
    • Standard King or Twin Room

This hotel has gone down hill in the 7 years I have been using it, and will have to consider my position for next trip this year and subsequent.

evening meals through room service were far from satisfactory...in fact I left a complaint with the manager, on two occasions the food was so bad it was discarded in the bin....

Everythings are nice except the bellboys personnel
    • Grand Double Double Room

The bell boys personnel did not help us carrying our baggages, we are seniors cetizens they are just looking on us carrying our baggages. Everythings are good only the bells I am complaining.

The way they welcome us specially staff in counters personnel

Thumbs up with great location!
    • Grand Double Double Room

The bed is too soft and uncomfortable. Schedule of the shuttle bus to mongkok and tsim sha tsui very limited, it will be great with more timing.

Spacious room and toilet. Excellent location with mtr near the hotel and a big shopping mall around the hotel. Very convenience from the airport to the hotel too (direct bus straight to the hotel)

Good location for all you need !
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Communication can be done little better. When we checked in, the receptionist only told us our room number, but didn’t mentioned to us that we need to talk to the luggage department and confrim our luggage delivery, so we were waiting for more than 10 mins in our room for our 4 pieces of luggage. We had to make a phone call in order to find out about it. Since we were being assigned our room after check in, I think it makes sense to let the bell boys deliver our luggage directly and quickly to our room, so we don’t need to do extra work to talk to luggage department again. When we checked out, we asked for luggage pick up service to help us deliver all 4 pieces of luggage to lobby, because that’s part of the service from hotel. After we called front desk for this service, we waited more than 10 mins and still didn’t see anyone coming for us. Because we had to catch up early flight, we dcided to carry all 4 big pieces of luggage on our own to lobby, but that was not easy at all. Service like that can be more efficient. We always stay at Royal park hotel when we visit HK, but this time we are disappointed with the luggage delivery and pick up service.

The location is excellent for shopping and food. We could stay there without leaving Shatin for all we needed. We could go to the big Mall there and our favorite City Super by the direct connected hallway from our hotel. Room is absolutely spacious that we could open all four pieces of our luggage for packing. We can hardly find hotels like that In HK now. Good hotel for family travelers with kids for sure.

Excellent service, great location, could benefit with a make over to make it looking clean & moden.

Beds could be better.

Overall was OK, but could be a lot better, it is looking a bit tired & old looking, the beds are not that comfy, overall all was Satisfactory, the hotel facilities was not widely advertised, ie breakfast times etc. Also complementery facilities , free bottle of water, fruits etc are all great features but only if you know about them!

Another enjoyable stay in the Royal Park Hotel, best value for 4* in Hong Kong.
    • Standard Single Room

Your wheelchair accessible rooms (no 27's) are really very poor. If someone is using a wheelchair, how can they reach the clothes rails in the wardrobe. And it would be impossible to get a wheelchair close to the sink. There is not even a seat or grab rail in the shower. Really not up to European standards, or even close. Changes in timings of your airport shuttle are a big disimprovement. You used to offer free shuttle both ways, then just one way, and now not at all. That is a standard feature of most hotels, and seeing that you are by no means a central location, I would have thought this is a service you would look to make into a big PLUS for the hotel, rather than an area to cut back on, and leave the customer to incur extra charges too. Bad idea.

Staff, as usual, were excellent. Location is a big plus, once guests realise that Shatin is not far out of the way.

Family-friendly place to relax
    • Grand Double Double Room

Large, very comfortable rooms; quiet; perfectly clean; very kids-friendly; nice outdoor swimming pool; direct access to a shopping mall with fantastic breakfast options; nice park and playground next-by

Convenient place to stay for where we needed to be
    • Grand Double Double Room

we were there for 15 nights and went through a lot of plastic water bottles - water fountains where we could refill recycle bottles would have been much better

The eco benefit - hotel gave you dining credit on days that you asked for the room not to be cleaned - we felt good about being eco friendly whilst getting the benefit which we spent on room service one evening!

i will be back again Royal Park Hotel.
    • Grand Double Double Room

Got nothing to complaint.

The room spacious. Value for money. Convenient access to shopping mall,MTR and eating places. Not very far to others attraction places. From airport bus A41 right infront to the hotel and pay only as little as HKG22. The property provide also shuttle bus service to down town free of charge.

Enjoyed our 2nd stay here due to location and extra security requirement to use hotel lifts.
    • Grand Double Double Room

Bed sheets not changed & no toilet tissue refill until asked. Room only has one voltage converter. Room only allows up to 2 devices connected to WIFI not convenient when there’s a family of 4 people.

Hotel away from the bustle of TST but close enough to get to. Everything accessible downstairs connected to mall and MTR.

I like location of hotel, not like old bed that much, but I will book again for this hotel,
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Breakfast too expensive. No airport bus for the hotel,,,,,,Taxi very expensive charge to and hotel.( airport to hotel as well).

The room are normally clean, the bed not that high standard comfy,! the hotel staff up to standard professional manned and given good services. Do not like the A/C system( hotel turn A/C off in middle of night,,,wake up you find yourself hot and sweat. No hotel bus to and from to airport, taxi very expensive charge rate. I like location where the hotel. Breakfast in hotel expensive .( Ate out much cheaper.) I have been booking with booking .com for long time now, this hotel is acceptable for money. I will book again with this hotel.

Will definitely book again.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Last time I reviewed this hotel, I was unhappy with the room offered at check-in and I dealt directly with the hotel about this. For this recent visit, I sent the reservations department an email in advance to specify our requirements and to their credit they gave us excellent rooms - quiet, away from the lifts, etc. We had adjacent rooms with a lovely view of the river. This hotel is excellent for location, right next to several shopping centres. The indoor/outdoor pool is also a bonus and we used this several times. The rooms are a good size.

Great location and easy to commute
    • Standard King or Twin Room

There is no handy phone provided and they charge you even you make local call from room.

Location is great. There are several main bus stops at their front door. Only 8 minutes walk to Shatin train station. Big shopping malls and many restaurants close by.

We will probably not choose this hotel again.
    • Grand Double Double Room

Two of the nights the fire alarm went off and we had to walk down eight floors only to find out it was due to somebody taking warm showers. We then had to spend a long time to calm down our kids who were freaked out. The hotel manager tried to blame it on the HK fire regulation, and even suggested that if it went off again we should wait in our room until somebody had checked if there really was a fire somewhere.

Conveniently located near a huge mall and Sha Tin station. The breakfast buffet is quite good.

Enjoyable and very convenient to the shops and MTR station
    • Standard Single Room

The lady at the front desk wasn’t that friendly. I had a question regarding the buffet and she looked impatient. Like I should know the answer.

Very clean and bed was very comfortable, no odor from the pillow or sheets The older gentleman at the customer service was very helpful, he gave me great direction on how to get to Big Buddha

A Comfortable and good location

No early check in.

Very convenient and good facility, that day i was rush for a wedding, no room available for early check in, but they have fully equipped changing room and friendly staff to show me. Thank you.

Over priced for what it is

See above

Last time i stayed (1997) this was a really nice hotel. The room given to us seemed to be more for a disabled person, not that that is of interest unless such a room would have been more appropriate for other guests. The room was "tired" and in need of an upgrade. last time i visited the room had electrically controlled curtains, not so now.:(

Excellent location hotel with lots of shopping, restaurants and Mass transit👍👍👍
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Since I am Royal Park frequent return customer, the hotel upgrade my current stay to 16th fl which is their executive fl excluding access lounge service. I traveled with my elderly mother who needs handicap facilities and our room has all the handicap facilities in the bathroom that my mother needs👍 Very comfortable bed and pillow👍

Overall is a nice hotel. Room is bigger than town area.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Hotel bus schedule is limited, as location is far from town.

Hotel check in is fast. Room is big and clean very convenient to mtr and big shopping mall.

good
    • Standard King or Twin Room

food items they did not have enough option - I am only eat seafood and chicken but their food combination with red meat, I did not have any other options,

it is good location and good facilities

Decent hotel
    • Standard King or Twin Room

The shower curtain and telephone which have some unpleasant smell.

I like the location which is closer by shopping mall, airport and lots of restaurants, very convenience! I would recommend to friends.

Nice family break

It was all good

Great location, attached to shoppping mall and metro for easy access to all of Hong Kong. Hotel gives free bicycles to tour the area and there are lots of off road paths. Swimming pool and gym area are great. Free shuttle into the city made exploring easy.

Neat and clean,very good staff,well connected to mtr and new...
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Neat and clean,very good staff,well connected to mtr and new town plaza mall,very well connected to airport by A 41 route no. bus,Bus stop just outside the hotel,Overall comfortable place to stay.

Amazing Stay
    • Grand Double Double Room

Great location for MTR Sha Tin. New Town Plaza is attached to the hotel, and the public airport shuttle bus A41 cost about 23 hkd and will go from the airport to directly in front of the hotel, and from directly in front of the hotel back to the airport.

Wonderful location.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Wonderful location. Connected to Sha Tin train station, bus terminal and great shopping malls full of good restaurants. There's a great grocery store and bakeries too. The room was spacious and comfortable.

Room size and comfort.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

It was confusing to find when walking from the metro stop, through the malls. There were signs but not initially at the metro stop. Then, closer to the hotel, the signage stopped. I the middle of the route, the signage was great.

Room size and comfort.

In Jan.
    • Standard Single Room

In Jan. and Feb. winter season, it is cold in HK, and furthermore air conditioner functions to let air cold and clean in public transportation as well as most hotels. However, Loyal Park Hotel has heating system. I strongly recommend to stay here for foreigners.

Except for my unhappiness over the breakfast issue I was happy with my stay n concierge helpful
    • Standard King or Twin Room

I paid for 9 breakfasts but only had 4 breakfasts as I was not reminded at the time of check in that I've paid up for 9 breakfasts. I think it should be standard policy for guests to be reminded of breakfast at the point of check in. In my case you will notice that I bought the hotel package way in advance.

Location is excellent

It was an amazing experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    • Grand Double Double Room

The mini refrigerator might have been too old as the food and drinks weren't cold enough.

I liked the gym facilities and services. The staff were very friendly and nice.

No second thought booking Royal Park Shatin again and again
    • Standard King or Twin Room

I informed hotel when booking that I was traveling with my elderly mother who has walking difficulty, the hotel assigned a room with handicap facilities. Mother enjoyed her stay a lot. I stay at Royal Park Hotel five times a year and I enjoy every stay

Location is great, it is connected to a huge shopping mall...
    • Grand Double Double Room

Location is great, it is connected to a huge shopping mall with lots of food and MTR is easily accessible. Staff are extremely friendly/polite and helpful. Room is spacious for four adults and very clean as well. Would love to stay here the next time I am in hk again!

Shatin value and quality .
    • Grand Double Double Room

Nothing, though some may think Shatin too far from HK island.

Spacious, heated pool(winter),free bikes,close to transport. Shatin-Taipo bike trail. Relatively uncrowded and tranquil river town.

ok this time not as good as our last 3x stay
    • Grand Double Double Room

This time was the not too good experience, bed was not comfortable, I could feel the springs, housekeeping always missing little things I even left 25 HK dollars for tip everyday

always stay in this hotel when visiting HK, about 4 times already, close by the places i need to go

Enjoyed our stay - would highly recommend Royal Park - it met all our needs for a perfect holiday.
    • Grand Double Double Room

Most importantly the staff were very polite, helpful and obliging. The proximity of public transport from the hotel - you had the shopping mall, MTR and buses at your door step, direct bus from the airport to the hotel - also the free shuttle bus from the hotel into Kowloon. The breakfast was very good as it had a variety of delicacies.

A very comfortable and relax stay
    • Standard King or Twin Room

The hotel room has everything we need for the stay and the bed is very comfortable. Excellent location, adjacent to few shopping malls and Shatin MTR station. Very helpful and friendly staff.

GREAT...WILL SURELY COME BACK TO THIS PLACE

NOTHING IN PARTICULAR

LOCATION IS ACCESSIBLE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND TRAIN STATIONS. SHOPPING MALL IS JUST A WALK AWAY. YOU CAN EASILY BUY STUFFS THAT YOU NEED

Value hotel for family getaway
    • Grand Double Double Room

None, apart from distance to Central

Room is comfortable with 2 large beds enough to fit family, conjunction to large shopping malls, restaurant and MTR, staff are nice and helpful

awesome

no complaints at all

clean & big room, toilet very clean, location so convenient, airport bus stop right in front of the hotel, many shops around. Super

I’ll consider if I would book in this hotel again in my next journey.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Too many indifferent customers. The staffs are not self motivative- they chose who and how to response even the customers try to reflect on what they need, in particular Asian people. Security system seems not quite reliable, e.g. no staff came for bullying incident happened among customers in the public area! Slow notification when wrong fire alarm signaled!

It’s quiteness

Great stay and very value for money. Excellent breakfast.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

nothing really, but if anything, the facilities could have been upgraded a little.

Everything. location is good, near the shopping centre and there is a bus route which takes you straight to the airport. The Diyu Restaurant nearby is excellent. Many thanks and I had a great stay there.

Satisfied & happy
    • Grand Double Double Room

I like the location.. accessible to malls, to MTR, convenient because its near to shopping, eating,.. Also i can communicate with office & home bec of WIFI.

Great location and we have already booked another stay.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

On check-in, the type of room we had booked was not available. The hotel offered several different types of room which were unsuitable. The staff did not seem to realise that it is inappropriate to offer a double bed to a parent and teenage child or that a tall teenager does not want to sleep on an extra bed or that non smokers do not want to stay in smoking rooms. Eventually the correct room type was available but it would have been far better for the reception staff to explain that they were waiting for more rooms to come back from housekeeping and there would be a delay to the check in.

We like the swimming pool.

Our overall stay was comfortable except for the cleanliness issue.
    • Grand Double Double Room

I’m a bit OC when it comes to cleanliness, i just noticed that inspite of everyday housekeeping the bathroom always has bits of hair around the floor. I expected them vacuumed everyday, but I still see them. Made me wonder if they even vacuum the sleeping area which is carpeted in grey.

The room was cozy and pillows are very comfortable

Great experience
    • Grand Double Double Room

We were encouraged to use the same towels for 2-3 days for environmental reasons which we were more than happy with, however there was a lack of hooks or towel rails to hang the towels onto dry after use.

The location was great, slightly further out of town than other hotels we looked at but enabled us to see more of Hong Kong by using the hotel bikes and cycling along the river near the hotel. It was still very easy to get to Tsim sha Tsui either bus bus train or the free hotel shuttle bus. We loved the pool and proximity to shops and restaurants, and the ten thousand Buddhas monastery.

Big room

Far from the City

The room is just right for a family of 4 to 5 compare to other hotels in Hong Kong. Connected to the mall and there is access ro the MTR.

Amazing hotel - have stayed numerous times and we keep coming back for more!
    • Grand Triple Room

Sometimes it was a little bit difficult to convey what we wanted to know/do in English. This only occurred at the front desk in reception and we were unfortunate enough to encounter the only less than helpful person out of the whole staff!! If not for her, the Royal Park would have full marks across the board.

Rooms were incredibly spacious and all amenities you could want are located very close by, including transport links etc

Not too bad overall
    • Grand Double Double Room

I think the hotel needs some renovation done. The room are quite old although it is quite clean. However, when using the change room near the swimming pool, its really cold in the change room and there are no shampoos and conditioners providing for the guests, compare to other hotels I have stayed. So not happy about that!

Very close to the New Town Shopping Plaza.

The room is comfortable and the location is perfect.
    • Standard King or Twin Room

Two details that we are not content with: 1. We are customers from China mainland and we prefer the payment way of unionpay. When the hotel charges the fee in advance, they directly use MasterCard so that we were charged extra fee as exchange rate. 2. They return the deposit very slowly. We stayed there 2 weeks ago and so far I haven’t received our deposit. Unpleasant feeling.😅

The room is comfortable and the location is perfect. Difficult to find a cozy place in hk like this but this hotel stisfies our needs.

May not stay at hotel again or recommend to friends, because of the bad room experience.
    • Grand Double Double Room

We payed for a family room for five people as per booking.com, but received a bedroom for four and then they tried to charge us extra for another bed,even though we payed for five. Not very happy with the hotel but booking.com is as much at fault as the hotel. As both were happy to take the money, but not deliver what was payed for. So after complaining they put a fold up bed in room which made no space in the room left. The room was also not as good looking as what they had advertised.

That it was next to a Shopping Centre