Reviews of The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel 5 stars

310 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#93 of 291 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great location, service outdid expectations
    • Premium Family Room with Park View (3 Adults)

Small bathroom, short of hanger knobs within the bathroom

Location, service, nice clean refurbished rooms. Location & cleanliness are always key determinants to my hotel stays and thus every time when my family and I visit Hong Kong, almost always we opt to stay at Park Lane. This time round, the reservation team did not update my request properly, despite me corresponding with the hotel directly as my sis decided join us for the trip, resulting us having to stick to my initial request which only had 3 proper bed space in a 1 double + 1 single + 1 sofa bed Premier Family room for the first night. After much frustration after a tiring flight journey & some debate at almost 9pm, the Manager Leo, proposed to give us an additional room for the night before switching us back to a 2 double bedded Premier family room the next day. Thought that was already a kind enough gesture so any standard room with a proper bed would have met my expectations as we just needed a good night’s rest but to my surprise, he actually gave us the same Premier Family room type (with 1 double bed & 1 single bed) for us to be able to rest well for the night. This definitely surpassed my expectations and the entire experience with Park Lane. In addition, the maintenance team was great too attempted to help fix up my sisters’s boot heels when all we requested was to borrow the hammer to tap it back after a coat of glue. Definitely highly recommended and now even more so with such good customer experience! Keep up the good work Park Lane!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Very enjoyable stay....will return.
    • Classic Queen Room

The standard queen room that we had is quite dim and no proper mirrors in the room. There is only 1 mirror in the room and it is the toilet mirror which doesn't offer a full length view. I would think that it is not suitable for short sighted ladies who needs to make up - a room upgrade would be recommended. We upgraded to the Deluxe executive room and the room is much better.

The very helpful concierge who gave us nice and reliable restaurant recommendations - one of them (couldn't remember his name) was so nice to even whatsapp me to confirm my restaurant reservations.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The accommodation was pretty well, however the deposit...
    • Classic Queen Room

The accommodation was pretty well, however the deposit refundment process is incredibly desperate...It takes me many phone calls between the hotel and the issued bank and it’s still ongoing till today

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great hotel in Causeway Bay
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

Just spent four nights at this hotel. Very good location. Booked a Family Room with City View. Upon arrival was informed these are mainly on the 8th and 9th Floors. Saw Room 823 and while it was spacious had only a small window and right next to the lift lobby which has 6 lifts. At the front desk was offered to upgrade to Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View for an additional HKD200 per night (before 10% tax). Decided to take it. Was allocated Room 838 which was a very quiet newly renovated corner room with windows the width of the room with lovely park and harbour views. The room had a single bed, a double bed and a sofa bed so very comfortable for us. Was given a personalised note from Gerry from the front desk and a gift of macaroons. Four large complimentary bottles of Watsons water provided daily and the complimentary room slippers and toiletries were also refilled daily which made my wife very happy. Housekeeping was also very friendly and helpful. Location was fantastic and plenty of food options near the hotel (including for breakfast). The powerful water pressure and fast internet deserve a mention. The room also comes with an ethernet port which was also fast. Not the cheapest option in Causeway Bay but the room was given two thumbs up by both my wife and daughter. This is my second time at this hotel and I shall be returning again.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

The housekeepers were very polite and did a great job...
    • Premium Deluxe Twin Room with Park or Harbour View

The hair dryer cannot be used in the washroom, very inconvenient. Could improve a lot on the renovation of the room and the electric outlets. The bathroom needs a face lift too. We didn't like their pillows. It did not offer any support and became completely flat.

The housekeepers were very polite and did a great job keeping our room neat and clean. The staff at the lobby were great. They were so kind to help us load our heavy luggages onto the free Airport Express bus.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

So many things.
    • Premium Deluxe Executive Queen Room with Park and Harbour View

We had a room that smelled from smoke even though it is a non smoking hotel. They moved us the next day. The 2nd room didn't smell at all.

So many things. We stayed on Level 22 which is the Business Lounge. The private concierge on the floor was top class. The people there were exemplary. Breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails/appertisers are all included and delicious. The location is awesome. Victoria Park is huge and next to the hotel. The shopping precinct is the best in town for fashion and style. MTR is nearby. Train is HK$150 from airport then a free shuttle bus on the H3 line saves you money but can take 30-40 minutes longer than a taxi HK$400 approx depending on traffic. Super highly recommended to stay at this hotel.

Other than the dust which bothers me I did enjoy my stay. I hope you will look into The dust issue.
    • Premium Deluxe Twin Room with Park or Harbour View

I found the carpeted area dusty like my room and corridors. My nose are sensitive to dust and it was blocked during my stay. Pillows too low. Suggest provide two different height pillows so guests have a choice. Bath room has no magnifying mirror. Difficult to switch water from bath tub tap to shower head.

Central location. Good staff service.

• Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

When you check in with 3 people you dont get 3 of things so had to request extra glass, extra cup, extra tbag etc. Not a big deal but would make it more pleasant rather than having to keep asking.

Front check in staff were excellent and very helpul. Hotel in great location. Hop On Hop Off bus stop right at hotel door.

No one can ask for more than what Park Lane Hotel has to offer.
    • Classic Queen Room

Spacious room, excellent location just 5 minutes from MRT station. Close by to major shopping centres of HK. There is a 24 hours supermarket just 2 minutes away.

Good experience once again....
    • Classic Twin Room

The very best thing about this comfortable hotel is the location. Despite the hustle of Causeway Bay, the rooms are quiet. Comfortable beds in adequate pleasant space. Helpful staff- and when a surprise acute medical situation occurred this time- the onsite clinic became most helpful to me!! What a wonderful convenience. This is my second stay in 6 months. It will continue to be my top pick when in Hong Kong.

Good Location been staying here for about 20 years just love this hotel

Everything is good.

staffs are very efficient and very hospitable from check inn to check out and concierge staffs are so courteous special name to staff on the counter SIMEON, very kind my daughter had a minor accident cut in her finger he personaaly attend and see that she is ok before leaving us, 5 Star service to all Parklane Staffs.

Super location next to the park and wonderfull bar on the...
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View

The xheck in personnel were selling additional services without giving accurate info on total cost. The hotel is not exceeding the level if a standard 4 star, except for the Skybar on 27th floor.

Super location next to the park and wonderfull bar on the roof top.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location great but staff were unhelpful this time
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

Having overbooked the hotel, the staff downgraded the hotel room that we booked and presented it like it was an upgrade. Had to fight tooth and nail to get the room I paid for originally back the next day. The staff did not try to help find solutions — all they can say is sorry. After an hour or so of talking and arguing, I had to find a solution for them in order to rectify the situation. One of the cleaning lady was also very unkind and rude even though we had tipped her and the other cleaning lady (who was very nice) every day while we were there. This stay was unpleasant all around. The hotel is generally good in the past but this stay was unpleasant, unfortunately.

The location of the hotel is super convenient

The rate didnt match.
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

The rate didnt match. They charge us more. Room is a lot smaller for family room compare to standard. All they did was alignin 3beds and turn it into family room with not enough space to anywhere. Closet and bathroom are small. Walls are too thin we had to deal w a noisy next door couple fighting shouting and crying and screamin over something in the middle of the night waking up all 3of our young kids.

Location of the hotel, easiness to reach.

Nothing like this

Location of the hotel, easiness to reach. Comfort of the room. The whole staff, from check in, through room service, valet to the check out was very friendly and professional, showing lot of sympathy and support for requests we may have,

Room with a view of the sea. A bit overpriced after Pullman involved.
    • Classic Queen Room

The hotel consists of three corridors, spreading from the elevator hall. And rooms are located at the right and left sides of the corridor. Two stretches faces the sea and the others are either park or buildings. My first room was renovated so that modern and new but I could hear ventilation from the other building my room facing. I asked change of the room and thankfully hotel changed it to the other room facing the park. It was quite and pleasant stay but the room were too old. Maintenance visited my room to fix the shower.

Great location! Rooftop bar!

Total disappointment
    • Classic Twin Room (3 Adults)

Be careful when you book for more than 2 person in a room. Make sure that you get an extra bed in your total payment. Coz its ridiculous if we book for 3 adults and only getting 2 twin bed. I booked for 3 and pay for 3 adults also i believed but the hotel refused to give an extra bed and insisted that it is not included. So i end up paying for an extra bed.....its a total rip off!!

Location and everything else

Comfortable hotel in a great location
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View

Very busy hotel. Crowded lobby. Only two stations for checking people in = long queue, long wait for check-in. Cleaning oversight (trash from previous customer left in bathroom bin), but quickly rectified and complementary fruit plate sent. Hunted for a while for a hotel guide; finally discovered the guide is digital and accessible via the TV. Lovely view of the harbour and park but dirty outside window spoiled the enjoyment of the view.

Excellent location, right in the heart of the Causeway Bay shopping area and right next to Victoria Park. Close to the MTR. Modern, recently re-furbished room. Quiet surroundings. Comfortable bed and furnishings. Good wifi and aircon. Very friendly, warm cleaning staff, always greeted enthusiastically.

An excellent, clean hotel in a fantastic location
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

My phone couldn’t connect very well to the hotel wifi. Had to keep restarting it. My Husband had the same problem.

Have stayed here many times because of the excellent location and proximity to affordable and trendy restaurants/ stores.

everything else.
    • Classic Twin Room (3 Adults)

Despite booking a room for 3, the amenities in the room were only good for 2. So i had to ask for an extra set (towels, toothbrush, slippers, water, etc)

everything else. The location was especially great!

A great hotel in Causeway Bay.
    • Classic Queen Room

During my stay the hotel had some problem with their drainage and had to keep pumping water out onto the street causing the side entrance to be always wet and smelly. I hope they find a long term fix for that immediately.

The location. Everything in Causeway Bay was within walking distance. Also, the staff was friendly and very efficient.

location was excellent!
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

The rooms facing the park had v good views of Victoria park. unfortunately this time we had rooms facing city view. perhaps it should not be called city view as the rooms were facing the backside of residential apartments. it was rather unsightly and we could not even draw our curtains due to privacy.

location was excellent! it’s close to major shopping malls, restaurants , mtr station and HK Station. staff were excellent! everyone was friendly and went beyond to help the guest. when we had issues w our room, staff changed our room immediately and v efficiently but having a bell boy assist us.

Service set the standard
    • Classic Twin Room

Our bed was a little hard.

Breakfast was very good and service fantastic. The 22nd floor lounge facility was excellent, with great friendly professional service.

My family and I keep coming back; we love staying here whenever we are in Hong Kong.
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

checking in and checking out takes some time - I suppose because it is a popular hotel. Maybe the hotel can implement an express check out where the bill is sent to the room the night before check out and if there are no questions we can just leave the key card in a box and go (similar to what they do at Marriot).

Location is top notch - just outside the hotel are restaurants, shopping, Victoria Park and an MTR station. There is even a grocery nearby.

convenient and comfortable. thumbs up!
    • Classic Twin Room

some of the interiors were slightly beat-up, like the walls inside the closet from the hangers

i loved the bed. the mattress was super comfy ^_^ the shower was also amazing! also very roomy and a great view!

Great Location for shopping and comfy bed
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

We requested for city view but maybe because we were given 8th floor, so nothing we can see about the city. And no swimming pool too for my kids...I guess I didn't pay attention when made the booking.

Location is great, bed quite comfy to have a good night sleep. Very near to Causeway Bay MTR and shopping mall and restaurants.

I was very unimpressed that the hotel deducted a...
    • Classic Twin Room

I was very unimpressed that the hotel deducted a 'deposit' (AUD $255) from my credit card for potential incidental charges, without my approval. While I'm accustomed to providing my credit card as security for any incidentals utilised during my stay, I certainly don't appreciate the fact that it will take up to 2-3 weeks for my card to be reimbursed for unused charges.

Great location but not really 5 star
    • Premium Family Room with Park View (3 Adults)

We were on the 8 floor and found the rooms lacked good sound proofing. A young child on the 9th floor, jumping off the bed onto the floor most mornings at 6am was not appreciated.

Stayed with friends and decided to splurge a little on our last few nights. Have to say a little disappointed in the quality of the room and room furnishings which are tired looking and not what I expected in a 5 star hotel. The reception area gives the appearance of 5 star and the SKYE bar is sensational however time to bring the rooms up to date. I will say the beds are super comfy. Staff were fantastic and Samuel who checked me in was super helpful. We didn't use the restaurant so I can't comment on food from there but the food we had at the SKYE bar was excellent and certainly matched the view.

Overall stay was good.
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

The WiFi in the room was terrible. The room was very dusty and not cleaned well. Although they vacuumed the room as soon as I told them.

The location is very good. Staff was very helpful.

Comfortable and convenient
    • Classic Queen Room

The hotel room is somewhat dated and showing signs of wear and tear. I would say it is in need of an urgent refurb.

Location was close to entertainment area and excellent transport facilities.

It was good...breakfast was very good
    • Premium Family Room with Park View (3 Adults)

Our room AC was not working too well, then we were moved coz of water issues in our last night which we had not expected, coz we were out all day...

The location and the over cleanliness and efficiency of the hotel

Friendly, comfortable place in a fun, if intense, part of town.
    • Premium Deluxe Twin Room with Park or Harbour View (3 Adults)

Rooms here are quite small and we had to squeeze a rollaway bed in for our teen son, but the furniture is organized (not unlike a cruise cabin) so we were able to organize our stuff and get comfortable.

Good location on the edge of the Causeway Bay retail madness with a lovely urban park across the street. The roof bar view is magic and a main a reason to stay here. We went up to watch the light show twice.

Waist of money
    • Premium Deluxe Executive Queen Room with Park and Harbour View

First the price was different by far from the booking advertised . Then I’ve sent email 4 days prior to coming asking for a non smoking room and vegan food . The room was strongly smelled from smoke although on a non smoking floor but still bad. The shower pipes had loud sound , the tv remote control had no batteries working , there was no side lamps on the bed for reading even . The welcome letter in the room was addressed to some other woman and there was hardly any thing to eat in the buffet for us and I was still charge $600 for bkf buffet. When I complained they sent me a gift to my room MILK chocolate ( non vegan ) . Any way I will never stay there again and won’t recommend the hotel as value for the high price . I could have stayed in the Shangrilla for the same .

I only liked the location

very enjoyable, suited my needs perfectly.
    • Classic Queen Room

everything at the hotel suited my needs perfectly. it was within walking distance of everything i wanted to do. the staff that we had contact with were friendly and polite.

Was in Hong Kong for sporting event and enjoyed hotels location and some aspects of stay were great
    • Deluxe Queen Room with City View

No swimming pool my wife likes to swim in morning I had a bad experience at the roof top bar when as I was entering the lift to leave I was informed by a member of management that I had not paid my bill in full view of other customers when in fact I had and the bill was that of the other persons who had invited us to join their table. Reported to reception manger Very little in way of apology apart from verbal I would have assumed more would have been done

I felt I’ll on my last day and the staff were so helpful and considerate Lady who planned tours for us was very informative It’s close proximity to rugby stadiums

Location was brilliant for what we wanted to do in Hong Kong
    • Classic Queen Room

Check-in/check out excellent - very efficient. The buffet breakfast & dinner in PlayT were also excellent! The rooms were quiet despite hotel being busy.

A great location to get to the Sevens!
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View

The desk-chair provided is a bit too low-budget and not befitting a Pullman hotel - a proper office chair would be more comfortable.

The room was very comfortable and well-equipped with all the usual Pullman hotel amenities. Internet was fast, TV channel selections were good and the location of the hotel was good in terms of getting to the HK Stadium, as I was there for the Sevens tournament. Not the BEST Pullman hotel I've stayed at but certainly a quality hotel. The location is also good for shoppers - Causeway Bay is one of HK's go-to destinations for shopping.

Perfect hotel in a perfect location - just brilliant!
    • Premium Deluxe Executive Queen Room with Park and Harbour View

We loved everything about this hotel and will definitely stay there again- thank you to all the fabulous staff!

Location, staff friendliness and efficiency, cleanliness, comfort, room service, room housekeeping, laundry, bathroom facilities and design, roof top bar, business lounge ALL WONDERFUL!!!

Very satisfied
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast was not included in the package. Dont want to pay extra for that meal.

Used to stay at the old park lane hotel, compared to the ambiance and the staff. It is really a big improvement. I was really glad that I choose this hotel. It was worth it and I was very satisfied.

Central Paradise
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

If you are looking for a nice place to stay that's in the heart of the shopping central in Hong Kong, I would greatly recommend this place. There are also several transportation outlets around the hotel (airport bus, MTR, taxis.) There is also a grocery store beside the hotel! The hotel service was impeccable and the pillows were amazing. Would definitely stay here again!

For a short stay it’s good.
    • Premium Family Room with Park View (3 Adults)

Hard beds, not carpet/rug in rooms. There was a sign in the bathroom advising that if we wanted to keep the bathroom amenities provided we needed to purchase from Room Service Staff. That was frustrating that given how much it cost to stay, we could not keep the hotel toiletries provided for our use there. We ate dinner at The Skybar which is incredibly over priced. I recommend going there for a drink, then heading to Fashion Walk around the corner where there is a strip of great restaurants/bars.

Very good location close to all your needs- transport, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion shops & restaurants

A fantastic hotel with good amenities, good location and very helpful staff.

none

Free Nespresso machine usage for freshly brewed coffee instead of the usual instant coffee is just perfect for me, a coffee lover. Also comes with free phone with fast data to use. But the battery runs out quite fast so must bring along a battery pack. The roof top bar is also a beautiful place with great view to chill.

Comfortable, convenient stay with the family
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

Could have more tv channels but nt a deal breaker

Cleanliness, helpful staff, ease of getting to and from the airport, convenient location, large family room, shower head pressure was excellent, good WiFi for surfing but not streaming

If the room is newer and no one smoked in there it would have been perfect
    • Classic Queen Room

Room was old. 24/F not renovated. Day 1 staff forgot to put in bottled water and coffee. I thought water not included and got my own. Coffee capsule was missing on the first day. Carpet is old and red fabric sticking to my white socks. Someone smoked in the room and have this smoke leftover smell.

Location and view and size of room.

Very memorable
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View

Rooms were a little tired for the price.’ Very noisy neighbours who left their TV on all night.

Staff vert exceptional. Reception and check in was very welcoming and efficient It was my 50th birthday and I had a bottle of wine left in my room, and a beautiful presented box of macaroons.

• Classic Queen Room

A small point - it was unseasonably cold in HK when we were there but it felt like kept the hotel kept the air conditioning running as normal. So some common areas, lifts for example, were too cold!!

Good value in sensible location. Smart, efficient hotel.

The staff were wonderful and very helpful.
    • Classic Queen Room

The lobby area was always abit cold and drafty.

The staff were wonderful and very helpful.... whether it was the cafe staff or the front desk and concierge.

Beautiful view from the room, amazing service (we were able...
    • Classic Twin Room

Beautiful view from the room, amazing service (we were able to request for late checkout as well as received complimentary access to the gym), and a fantastic rooftop bar. The location of the Park Lane hotel is in the heart of Causeway Bay and close to eateries and shopping strips. We will definitely be back on our next trip to HK.

doesn't meet up my expectation
    • Classic Twin Room (3 Adults)

the staff is not that helpful, takes long time for me just to check in. the size of the room is quite small.

this hotel is located on strategic location, near shopping mall and restaurants.

Aweful stay, would not recommend!
    • Classic Queen Room

We booked 4 rooms and 4 days in total for New Year. Two of the rooms they put us in were completely rotten. I understand though that we paid for classic room, £250 a night to have that sort of room condition in a so-called 5 star hotel is unacceptable! We then had to request to change those 2 rooms to the renovated floor, which we paid for the upgrade. After we left in a rush to catch flight, we realised that we left a pair of shoes and other things there, we called to ask for them. The shoes (expensive) weren’t found, which we highly suspected they were stolen by staff. I understand that it was our fault to leave things behind, however you’d expect a 5 star hotel to keep everything for you!... this has ruined our New Year experience in Hong Kong!

The fact it’s on Hong Kong island and close to some shopping area.

Beautiful hotel in a great location with an awesome rooftop bar.
    • Premium Family Room with Park View (3 Adults)

More sofas in reception area for waiting when rooms not ready

The breakfast buffet is the best I’ve had, beds and linen are super comfy and the bathrooms are very functional. Plenty of storage space and all the amenities we needed.

Good location-tons of shop, resto and grocery near the...

I booked 4 rooms, and upon check-in, I already requested that one of the rooms be arranged in a special way because our parents are celebrating their anniversary the next day. No set-up, no greeting, no nothing. I followed it up at 6PM, and said the couple would return by 8-9PM - still nothing when they returned :( The smell inside the room cannot be explained! It doesn't smell old but instead it smells like their public area like the subway.

Good location-tons of shop, resto and grocery near the property Great breakfast-i looooove PLAYT! good spread and beautiful interior!

After a bad night at the Dorsett Wanchi we were delighted with this elegant hotel
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

The price was good but it didn't include breakfast and an extra tax is added onto your bill ( it's all there in the small print)

Arriving at the hotel the reception area is beautifully fragranced which sets the tone for a pleasant stay. The location is great, opposite a park near some great shopping and round the corner from the MTR public transport. We had booked a red bus tour and were delighted to realise it stopped directly outside the hotel

well worth staying at.
    • Premium Deluxe Executive Queen Room with Park and Harbour View

The Club level Lounge chairs were designed for privacy, but I felt just a little too private. It restricted casual conversations with other guests.

Premium executive room and associated club level lounge exceeded our expectations. Staff were very helpful and provided useful local (to Causeway Bay) knowledge.

Fantastic food in the topfloor restaurant especially the...
    • Premium Deluxe Twin Room with Park or Harbour View

Fantastic food in the topfloor restaurant especially the lunch menu which is at good price. The buffee breakfast was also good. Make sure to take a drink at the topfloor bar with amazing views.

Restful
    • Deluxe Queen Room with City View

I booked a room with a harbor view but did not get it. The doors separating the bathroom from the bed area are frosted glass. Be sure you’re very comfortable with the person with whom you share the room.

The room was clean and had very nice upscale furnishings.

Outdated, overpriced, overcrowded
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View

Queuing to get on the an elevator to get to my room. Queuing to get on the elevator to get to the lobby. The outdated decor, the lack of ventilation in the bathroom. The paper thin walls. Not being allowed to use the rooftop bar, because there is a waiting list to get in, meaning you actually can’t get a drink at the hotel other than room service. Whilst showering there is nowhere to rest the shampoo and shower gel bottles. The cost of the room per night was close to £300 per night.

The room was clean, the ac worked

Great, but Hong Kong still need to work their hospitality
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View (3 Adults)

I don’t like Hong Kong hospitality, we ask for the concierge to put some of our shopping bag and they were like being cynical, but I think that’s just the way how Hong Kong hospitality is

Location was great
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

The first family room assigned to us was old and dated and next to the lift. We requested to change to another room on the 2nd night. Sound proofing was not good as I could hear the opening/closing of doors and people talking alonng the corridor.

Location was great

Just decent stay.
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

We got no view from our hotel room. It’s just a small window at the side. Breakfast was expensive, spread was not fantastic but cost us over $120 for 3 adult and 1 kid which was suppose to be the discounted price. They are supposed to change our bedsheet daily which they did not and I need to call the house keeper to remind them.

Convenient location.

Great location, great staff, aircon needs modernising and heating is a definite must in the winter
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Aircon was freezing everywhere, very uncomfortable given outside temperature was 20C

Reception, housekeeping, room service and concierge staff were all charming, professional and efficient

Convenient location but not worth the monies.
    • Premium Family Room with Park View (3 Adults)

4 star amenities with 5 star price. Mineral water and bath towels only cater to 3 guests even though I stated ( 2 adults with 2 older children). No carpet in room,can hear chair dragging from upper unit. No bathtub.

Good location, near MTR and 24 hrs supermarket

Quite a disappointing stay overall.
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

The “city view” was looking directly into residential building next door, with no sight of skyline although we specifically asked for high floor in booking. There was no toilet tissue in room upon arrival. The shower head had to be held so as to not spray on floor. The “family room” was really just the size of a typical double room. We were excited about going up to the rooftop bar for drinks at night, one of the reasons we chose this hotel over others. Unfortunately, it was closed for private events both nights we were there.

Easy access to MTR. Comfortable lobby with good coffee. Breakfast buffet was good, although expensive. Attentive concierge.

Parklane by Pullman Hotel is my go to hotel in HK aside from...
    • Classic Queen Room

Parklane by Pullman Hotel is my go to hotel in HK aside from Marco Polo hotels at TST. Since there was an exhibition going on during my stay, the price for the 5 day stay was around USD 1,800. Considering its proximity to shopping malls as well as food outlets and the outstanding view from the rooftop bar, the price would have been worth it but sad to say, it was not. On the first day, the vault was not functioning and the quick response from the maintenance was laudable but they were not able to repair it. Instead of replacing the vault, they just left it as is without any word from them. I was forced to carry my passport, money and jewelries for 5 days.

An exciting trip to Hong Kong and relaxing and enjoying your hospitality.
    • Classic Queen Room

Not enough information when checking in on room facilities ie the apple product- my son who was also staying at the pullman had to explain how it worked.

Central location for our visit for a wedding. Wheelchair usage was great as I had a damaged knee.

Pleasant stay. The shopping chaos around the area disappears as you enter the lobby.

Wines in the Ebb & Flow bar are too pricey.

Hotel keeps on improving every time I visit. From the lobby, to the rooms, to the staff's friendliness.

Pleasant.
    • Classic Queen Room

The Sky lounge/restaurant would not allow me to get even one drink without a reservation. I understand it was a Friday night but... to not allow a hotel guest to enjoy one drink?

Excellent visit. Business center computer was EXTREMELY slow but the employee was very helpful.

A free smartphone for your use , which you can use as a WiFi...
    • Classic Queen Room

Excellent service . I stay a lot in 5 star hotels . I do have the nespresso in other hotels , But never the free smartphone in every room

A free smartphone for your use , which you can use as a WiFi hotspot for your own phone in the hotel and out

I was given a room on the 26th floor under the kitchen.
    • Classic Queen Room

I was given a room on the 26th floor under the kitchen. The noise was terrible until midnight and then started up again at 4 in the morning. Fortunately I was able to move to another room. $250 for a sleepless nighg....not happy.

Very favorable
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

Only they don’t have mirrors inside the room. They have only in the toilet. We stayed as a family. I would like to suggest to please put a mirror where we can see ourselves before we go out.

I Like everything the room had to offer. Newly renovated rooms & they have clean & crisp bedsheets. Location is very near to the train station & welcome supermarket.

• Classic Queen Room

The rooms which haven't been updated are badly in need of it, weird musky smell in the rooms...

Great location very close to the subway, Rooftop bar is very nice.

Overall enjoyable. Different prices for different nights without explanation annoys me though.
    • Premium Deluxe Queen Room with Park or Harbour View

Lovely rooftop bar but stupid prices! Also, I don't see why I should have had to pay a different amount for different nights during my 5 night stay seeing that I paid the full amount 6 months prior to my visit!!

Nice little coffee shop next to Lobby area for those not wanting a full breakfast.

This hotel overall well is very good.
    • Classic Queen Room

This hotel overall well is very good. Easy to hit the running track at Victoria Park and access from Causeway Bay Station. Gym was small and cramped, needs an overhaul. From my observation they certainly have the room to do this. The staff on the Executive floor couldn't work out how to return my deposit to my credit card. Took weeks. Bad. No pool for such a big hotel is disappointing.

Staff and facilities were excellent.
    • Family Room with City View (3 Adults)

TV channels could do with improvement suggestion: access to foxtel and subtitles on tv

Staff and facilities were excellent. restaurant upstairs was also amazing.

Location!

Should've transferred rooms after the first night. My room was beside the lift so the noise was keeping me up at night.

Location! And that the staff was really helpful and efficient