Reviews of The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers 4 stars

33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#99 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

There was not a table where one can have a snack, everything has to be done on the desk (which was a large one).

The Premier rooms at the main tower are very spacious and comfortable even though the rooms needed at least one table by the sofa. It has the rooms for that piece of furniture. The bathroom with the double sink is another good feature.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The only issue I had was the airport transfer did not turn up, but the staff organised me a taxi so it all worked out.

Had a flawless nights stay, was upgraded to a King when I booked a Queen. Great view, very nice room and very helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again.

• Family Room

A bit outdated, the carpets in the hallway are a bit worn out

Location, bigger room size, comfortable beds, staff were polite and helpful, especially Dan at the front desk, always pleasant and professional, except the two waiters who attended to us at the cafe. when I complained to the front desk, the management took my concerns seriously and reached out to me to communicate. Overall a great stay.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

A bit old and not Perfectly clean room. Humidity was high in hotel, like everywhere in Hongkong, even at very expensive hotels.

Location is amazing, close to busy luxury shopping district and harbour. Service was very nice, if we didn't like something it was changed immediately by hotel staff. Upgrade was also for free on a big room with amazing views on a harbour. Lobby was nice and new. For 170$ per night it was very good experience (not expensive for Hongkong).

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Clean hotel, staff helpful, great free shuttle to MRT all day until late in the evening, so even if the location is a bit remote the access to every landmark is made easy with the shuttle to the metro. Breakfast was ok very busy and small restaurant but the staff make it work.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Setup of airconditioning, especially in lobby and gym

Friendly staff, rooms, business centre, coffeemachine in rooms Location (access to park, ferry terminal, shopping and close to airport)

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

There is not even a writing table in the room, just a little coffee table. There is nowhere to put a laptop and send a few emails WiFi is slow and painful at times. No drinks or snacks stocked in the fridge The hotel location is far from the nearest MTR station or bus terminals although it's within walking distance of shops and malls

A very standard 3 start plus hotel with efficient and courteous staff Comfortable bed and clean bathroom

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

No lift to get you to China Ferry terminal floors.

We arrived much earlier than check-in time, and the staff did their best to get the room ready for us as as soon as possible.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The value for money is not there. The room was small, they provided only 2 pillows for a queen bed and one of them was hard. Lobby is small and it’s very complicated to reach it for somebody who wants to pick you up by car. Facilities are not that great. I understand HK is expensive, but for about 200 euro per night you definitely expect something more.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

I stayed in this hotel some years back and received a very nice room and was around 30sq ft with harbor view. This time it was a very small room and a lot of noise.

Location best to Harbour city.

Location is good but the room price is not compatible comparing to quality of room and service. Neither nor the check-in and check-out service is so slow, quests are all in long que.

Good location for shopping and traveling via ferry to/from Macau.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Really nothing - that is why I keep going back !

Great location and wonderful staff. Love being told welcome back everytime. I have also been upgraded several times as I always book the lowest rate. It's literally on top of the China Ferry Terminal so for me is the best location. Nice park across the street and spectacular shopping nearby.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The drop off/pick up area for the shuttle bus was a chore for a first timer to the hotel.

Very convenient as I was taking the ferry to/from Macau. Plus a shopping centre within the complex.

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

We stayed at the Tower side in Grand Pacific rooms for 9 nights , there are a few steps to get to the elevators which was a hazzle for my mom who has to be on wheelchair and the driveway up to the lobby was closed so it was a little inconvenient.

The staff were friendly and very helpful throughout the facility. The security was impressive, as we were going up to the room quite late one night and there were two drunk guests making noises who got into the same elevator, so two security personnels followed us up to the room and assisted the drunk guests to their room which happened to be on the same floor as us. The location is great and very convenient because there are shops and restaurants in the complex and located in the sbopping area of TST. Rooms were spacious and clean with good amenities. Again, staff of all departments were polite and helpful (receptions, concierge desks, house keeping)

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Amazing staff, concierge Leo was amazingly attentive and helpful. Room spacious ... I just wish I’d paid for a harbor view room So easy to get to from the airport , I landed at 12 was there by 115pm!

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Very good Hong Kong hotel with rather large room. Liked the big windows. Got the room cleaned while we were out eating breakfast. Very well cleaned. Nice staff in the reception. Recommending italian restaurant, Capo, opposite the hotel.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The "views" from the room looking to a carpark entrance

The location is very good, the staff very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service to the airport works well. Small but comfy room. The breakfast is spectacular, but too expensive.

The room was quite small for 2 people with cases and bags but it was adequate

Did not use the Pierside restaurant but the Cafe on 2 was excellent and Satay Inn very good The staff very friendly and helpful

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

This was the smallest of our room sizes over the month we spent away and was also the most expensive. Perhaps that's the price we pay for staying in Kowloon. There were no ironing or trouser press facilities in the room, Space was definitely at a premium.

Kowloon and the view across to HK

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

there isn't authentic Cantonese Restaurant on the premise. I was disappointed. The hotel is big, with many directions get to, it was very confused. especially the elevator connected to various part of the buildings and ground floors.

close to everything the city has to offer. room was quite. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful, from Bell captain to front desk staff. Very welcoming.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

In both times I was there, the rooms were a bit on the small side.

The staff was really helpful & was kind enough to message me when my luggage arrived af the hotel.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The tv channels selection could be improved. Mini fridge could have been colder to chill drinks.

Yes, eggs were extra fluffy. Good selection at breakfast. Delicious food quality. The room was spacious.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

- The room was a bit small and it smelt a little - the bathroom should be renovated - air conditioning was noisy

- Breakfast buffet had a good variety - the location was very convenient

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Nothing - usually stay there and love being told "welcome back"

Location above the China ferry terminal is awesome - lots of shopping nearby too

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

I still never get my rewards points I have joined on 2 occasions I think the hotel needs to look into my rewards account andwhy I never get my points

I have stayed here many meny times I love this hotel especially the towers block

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Rooms too small. Only provided 2 350 ml bottles of water. Room was not cleaned properly. Bedding not changed daily, had to be requested.

Location excellent.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Every bed should have at least 2 pillows.

The beds were very comfortable but 2 pillows for every bed should be a standard. The cleaners are on the ball. The Front Desk Staff were welcoming and efficient. Concierge/ porters very helpful!

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Excellent location which is just one level above the ferry terminal to mainland china. Staff are very friendly and help us to move all our luggages to the ferry terminal level for check in. It's our wedding anniversary and first time travel to hk with our 1 year old daughter, we upgraded to premier room which is 35m2 room in level 16, excellent room size for family to stay (and i bet its hard to find this generous room size in hk these days) . Hotel buffet brekkie is another tick tick, due to jetlag, we woke up very early and had a very nice hot brekkie buffet in hotel restaurant. We definitely will come back for our next hk visit. Highly recommenced.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Bathroom looked a little tired around the edges

The breakfast choice was superb and location was perfect for Star Ferry to the Island and other transport links. More than enough shops just minutes too

• Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

We Booked one year in advance also with a Picked up Limousine Service from the Airport - they know our arrival Time. Our Room was not Ready and we have to wait Five Hours !

Very good Location and in walking distance to the ferry

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

There was this staff named Eunis who checked us in really late and wont answer to all our queries properly. A staff named Tom helped us out but still our over all stay wasnt that great at all. We booked for 2 rooms which supposedly have 2 breakfast each room on the site that we avail but Eunis said only 1 each room. And if we have to add people to breakfast we need to pay extra $200+ each. To think that the room we get is good for 2 persons

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Room not clean and needed refurbishment. Phone, kettle and TV not working - until after day 1 when problems fixed. Room and bathroom size small.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Professionalism and friendliness of staff. Very clean accommodations. Valet staff outstanding in obtaining taxi service. Harbor view room was awesome!!

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The facilities are a little tired, the ceilings are quite low.

The location was good, the staff were very helpful, the room was quite peaceful for a busy city.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Not close to MTR. The rooms are fairly basic even after upgrading from the premium rooms we had initially booked for.

The buffet breakfast and the gym facilities. Close to terminal for ferries to Macau, Harbour City and there is a taxi stand at the basement of the building.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Carpet was not cleaned properly. The toilet paper holder’s flap was very dirty and I have to clean it because it has grime already. Room was a bit small.

The staffs were very helpful and friendly. After a bad experience with the taxi drivers that drove us from the airport to the hotel, the staff who accommodated us comforted us and was saying sorry for the meanness of the driver. That was truly comforting. Location was really great for shopping and food tripping!!! Wifi was excellent!!! I will surely go back with my family soon!!!

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

When I checked in the receptionist could not find the reservation. This was because I had to book for Sunday night to arrive early on Monday morning to get a room at 8:30am instead of sitting around until 2:00pm Monday afternoon to Check In.

Central Location

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The room was smaller then previous Hong Kong hotel stays and when we ordered breakfast, my wife's came quickly and mine was delayed considerably and when it did arrive, was cold.

The water pressure in the bathroom was great and the location was wonderful.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

reservation staff is very stubborn, does not care guests’ situation at all. Be very careful of taking their prepaid promotion! I used my name booked a room for my Husband and I. I had some issues to deal with so I am thinking of not going together with him. But the hotel refused to check my husband in just because it’s reserved under my name. The booking.com staff was standing for me negotiating with the hotel. The hotel is very stick to their so called rules.

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

Old and used-looking room. Bathroom not clean with mold on the cable of hairdryer.

Good breakfast. Nice staff. Good location in TST near harbour and MTR.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Minor attention to detail - replenishment of tea/coffee/milk. Fresh fruit/turning down bed etc. We booked a harbour facing room at a premium nearly a year in advance to be able to see the New Year festivities. The room we were allocated had a harbour view, but it was obscured and had no view at all of the fireworks and main harbour area. It was not made clear on booking that the view would be obscured.

Spacious room. Very quick responses to room service. Well located. Excellent communal areas. Stunning flower displays and effort made to decorate for Christmas.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Bad smell on the room ruined part of The stay

Really good location, Room was clean and nice exept the smell, we got early check-in without any problems

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The rooms were small and soulless, with a very clinical feel, hardly any space to put a large suitcase. The hotel is like a maze and difficult to get around, often congestion in the lifts. Wifi was very slow.

Great location above the ferry terminal to go to China and nice public areas, close to all the major shops and the action of TST. Good location of power plugs. Local phone provided, pretty useful.

Premium plus rooms were very small. No place to store your luggage. Felt claustrophobic staying inside the room. Bathroom toiletries left much to be desired. Would prefer traditional cake soap vs. the body/shampoo gel containers attached to the wall. Strangely positioned magnified mirror was attached way below the hair dryer, one has to stoop down to look into the mirror.

Rooms were very clean. Front desk service was fast and efficient. Bright lighting in the bathroom.

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

because of the end year the value for the rooms was very high ,

we liked the location of the property, and the near restaurants, the hotel is connected to a shopping center which is so easy to get to, the good rooms and clean, the friendly staff, helpful, very good wifi it stays connected even out near around the hotel, the free handy mobile in room with internet, the inroom mini bar, the decoration in hotel is so nice, also because i am a member of iprestige so i had the priority check-in check-out and that is good.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Hard to say for only one night. Perhaps staff at reception could try to be more welcoming and warmer .

The room is large and very comfortable, location is great for ferry and shopping.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The photos are not real at all. The room size (extremely small), style and the view were completely different from those ones showed in the pictures.

Good location to visit tbe city The staff is very polite and professional.

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

To way out to street is a bit confuse.

Hotel location is great next to Harbour city shopping mall and ton of restaurants. 10 mins to Kowloon station by Taxi. Hotel also connect to Kowloon Park where we can run.

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

The restaurants - My four year old grandson came to visit me and I took him to have lunch in the cafe. We were told that he was not allowed to eat his food (home prepared meal as he has a food allergy and cannot consume restaurant food) in the restaurant although I have ordered mine there. I tried the other two restaurants and was told the same. The bed is most uncomfortable - mattress needs replacing..

The location of the hotel is convenient although it is a fair distance to walk from the MTR..

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

When people are noisy in the corridor, you can hear it in your room. Other than that it was a really good hotel.

The staff was super nice and helpful. 10/10 The location is really good. It's close to shopping centers and easy to reach from the airport. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

Location is good, in walking distance to Tsim Sha Tsui Centre and MTR but (comparing to other Hotels in Kowloon) quite and not so crowded outside the Hotel. Which is very nice for Hong Kong.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

No parking at hotel, and parking at the shopping center downstair is extremely expensive, and no validation.....

Room is big and comfortable for HK, room rate is reasonable compared to other hotels in the area

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

If I have to say something its that the shower amenities were not that great.

If you know Hong Kong then you know that Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) is the most vibrant side of Kowloon and most arguably the best place to stay. The Royal Pacific is an excellent option with larger than normal (for HK that is) rooms and wonderful facilities. The staff is very professional and prompt, house keeping is on the dot always and all services are punctual. Under the hotel is the China mainland Terminal with a huge number of shopping and dining options. Right across the street and via a bridge you walk in to Kowloon park with its wonderful ambiance and the pink flamingos. All around the hotel the shopping, dining and street culture of Kowloon is a treat for any visitor. Safe and secure, this hotel is highly recommended.

Nothing really.

Walking to and from Royal Pacific and all locations around Tsim Sha Tsui via Kowloon Park is very pleasant. Good access also to the Ocean Terminal shopping mall and Canton Road. Hotel side rooms are small but comfortable.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Smallest room I have EVER stayed in. Tiny corner room barely bigger than a broom closet, could only just walk around bed. 3rd time here, previous rooms were much nicer. Careful what room you book on line.

Great Location to China Ferry Terminal. Short stroll to nice park and bars and shopping. Very clean, nice staff.

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

The room was very standard and dull. Shower too small, had to crouch to wash my hair. Found some mould in the corner of the room.

Very convenient location for shopping/business in Kowloon, close to MTR too. Professional staff, happy to help with any questions. Nice bar with an outside terrace and the view of Hong Kong.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Bathroom fixtures are quite old!

Location is good. I like the Aviary park across the hotel accessible through sky walk right from the hotel to the park.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Its a shame the hotel was too far, for my situation, to travel each day to the HKCEC. Overwise I would have stayed my full time at this hotel.

Lovely hotel and well situated for shopping and moving around Hong Kong. The room was really nice and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is 10/10

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The room was very small and only moderately furnished.

The desk staff and concierge services were most helpful. The location is a good one - central and easily accessible.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The hotel layout takes some time to work out. We sometimes got lost trying to get out onto the street as the lobby floor is much higher

Hotel is located at the top end of Canton Road, which is a major shopping street, and several subway stations are close by

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

Unfortunately one of the most expensive in Hong Kong beer served in bar on the lobby level. Bathroom equipment should be renovated -such a bathing tub is not a proper equipment in 4 star hotel.

Very good location, close to metro station, harbour. Excellent place for trip to Macau (just you have to go down from the lobby). Close to shops. Just 2 minuts walk to Kowloon park. Staff very friendly and helpfull.

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

The large room (38 sq.m) on the Tower Wing is worth the money. My room was on the 16th floor (1642) with partial harbor view that I love to have next time I return.

The location is perfect to avoid crowds, if you want, to/from MTR via Kowloon Park. Also access to the harbor front on the podium level (lobby) of the hotel was best to view the nightlights quietly.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

There was just one problem with the room: it wasn't properly clean. There was dated dust and stains on the carpet, furniture and above all on the bathroom tiles. The shower head was broken.

the location.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

The rooms are extraordinarily small, we could not open two suitcases at the same time, making the room uncomfortable

The location of the hotel and the friendly and attentive staff

• Deluxe King or Twin Room with Harbour View

I would have liked the view room on the 19th floor on the same floor I had booked with my cousins.

The concierge service was really really helpful. I appreciated the accommodations that were made given the unavailability of the view room on the 19th floor , but was accommodated with the extras like a coffee machine which was provided i the room on the 19th I liked the delayed check out time

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

Room was very comfortable with lovely views but a little too small with no wardrobe space.

Location and ease of transport system from the hotel. So easy to get around Hong Kong from here.

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

A little more room decoration ( for example, prints on the walls, very bland decor )

Comfortable Hotel at a reasonable price ( for HK ) and convenient location. Breakfast buffet the best I have seen😊

• Pacific Grand King or Twin Room

There was no area to use with my colleague that had wifi so we could work together during the trip. Also nowhere seated to wait between check out and for a taxi other than in a busy walk way. We were also told we were not allowed to use the business centre which was part of the reason we had booked- ended up having to go to a cafe to work!

The rooms were a good size and location was easy for local transport.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Considering the size of the room it was a bit pricey, but not outrageously so.

Good location close to the waterfront (fabulous views at night time from outside the hotel) and right above the China/Macau Ferry Terminal. The hotel café and deli café were both good and there were several great restaurants close by.

Leaving.

The friendly staff. Huge choice of food at breakfast. The room was fantastic with a terrific view of the harbour. The proximity to the ferry building.

• Premier Plus Room at Hotel Wing

There was no designated tourist information desk and it depended upon which specific individual you could speak to at concierge as to details to be gleaned about attractions and transport re information provides. Generally information was poor.

Rooms were comfortable and clean. Dining within the hotel was excellent.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

We made the mistake of booking the wrong tower, however staff quickly rectified it and moved us

This is an excellent property, however you need to chose the tower, the hotel has all the amenities where the other tower is more suited to a one night stay. Room was large well appointed, large bathroom/mini bar/robes etc. Bed was comfortable and rooms cleaned very quickly when you went out. View out to the ocean, and quick access to the pier area Staff are very courteous and helpful

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

According to Hotel, hotel cannot guarantee room/bed type if you book hotel through booking.com. So the bed type(one queen size bed room) I booked through booking.com was sold out. I complaint and hotel gave me twin bed room, which is upgrade according to hotel.

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

Very uncomfortable rooms, the couch only seats one as there is no back on the rest of it, very hard, no moisturiser in rooms, for the price I think it is overrated and will not stay there again

The convenience of location, handy shopping centre next door,

• Premier Queen or Twin Room

I found our two night stay expensive, HK$50 for a poor quality coffee not acceptable. I would suggest they offer a good selection of quality tea bags rather than a tea urn also improve the coffee options. This would not involve much expense for the hotel to implement.

A very large, clean and comfortable room. A good selection of food available for breakfast. Staff in particular are efficient and very friendly and helpful.

Browse The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers traveller photo gallery