Reviews of Hotel Astoria by OHM Group 4 stars

Ulica Maršala Tita 174, 51410 Opatija, Croatia

#23 of 29 hotels in Opatija

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The breakfast was EXCELLENT!

The check in was on the slow side. However, I should mention that it was the young man's first day on the job and management had left him on his own!

The breakfast was EXCELLENT! The room was quiet and lovely - very comfortable bed. Great location.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nice
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

That a pretty and clever looking young lady at the check in was inflexible because the second passport was in the car, raining, car far away parked. She insisted to get it even I said we will give it to her in the morning. I feel sorry for her inflexibility

Nice contemporary interior, new

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

nice view for the sea, nice breakfast

no what water in the rooms at the evening, lift maintenance when check out, all we had to use stairs with luggage

nice view for the sea, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Good stay for 1 night

The hotel only has 4 parking spots, so if they are all booked (often), you have to park at Garage Slatina (which is 100Kn per day, so actually 30Kn per day cheaper than one of the hotel parking spots!). Unfortunately, we asked for parking directions upon booking but didn't receive them before arriving. As it's a one-way street and we just passed Garage Slatina, we had to circle the full centre first which took about 20 minutes. It's then a bit of walking from the Garage to the hotel, but nothing very uneasy. Also, the hotel does not receive any remarks made in the booking.com process, so didn't knew we required a twin room not a double room. We could separate the beds by ourselves and could get a separate blanket though. But it's a bit annoying for both the hotel and us as guests that such parts are not communicated in the booking process, so a bit less nice surprise when we arrived as we felt the reception was quite annoyed with it too.

Rooms are quite tiny, but comfortable. Bathroom was good and has a good size and light. We didn't have a balcony or real view on the 2nd floor, but higher floors probably have. Breakfast on the terrace was nice. Location is close to the centre and LungoMare walking path.

What you book vs what you get = lucky dip!

Upon arrival we were greeted by Ivana. She was friendly & efficient & confirmed our booking for two rooms - 1 x double & 2 x single beds. Even though we booked interconnecting rooms 4 months prior, Ivana advised the hotel was fully booked & she could not allocate as booked & there’s nothing else she can do. In lieu of this oversight on the hotel’s behalf, Ivana advised we were upgraded to rooms with ocean views. The excitement was short lived. Upon checking into our rooms, my room had a cot & my two friends’ room down the hallway had a double bed. I immediately went down to Reception as it was obvious we were given someone else’s rooms. Ivana confirmed it was correct. I advised we did not book a cot nor had any babies with us & neither room had 2 x single beds as outlined in my confirmation & confirmed upon arrival. Ivana advised there was nothing she could do as the hotel was fully booked. I felt sorry for the baby arriving without a cot & reiterated our rooms were incorrect & showed Ivana our confirmations. She blamed the computer for the error & went to see what she could do. Minutes later my friends were all of a sudden able to move to a room out the back with no view & with 3 x single beds! We were even more furious now as Astoria Hotel advised at time of booking that none of there rooms can accommodate 3 x adults in 3 x separate beds & forced us to book & pay for 2 x rooms. Now all of a sudden the configuration we wanted is mysteriously available! A total waste of money spent on a second room. Ivana advised her shift is finished now & there’s nothing else she can do. She advised she’d pass on to her manager Bojan & he’d liaise with us in the morning. That was a month ago & we’re still waiting! Breakfast was included & very ordinary. Breakfast staff all looked so grumpy & unhappy. WiFi code given but internet did not work entire stay.

Location was great & beautiful view from ocean facing rooms! Older but well maintained hotel. Bed was comfortable & bathroom was great (all shampoo, body wash etc was empty!). Basic breakfast included in rate.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

More than positive

Spectacular sea-view from the last floor's room, facing the Qvarner islands. Easy access. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast buffet. Four, fully deserved stars.

Lacation

Rooms are too small, balcony so small that ist not possible to use, had some technical problems in the bathroom, which did not get fixed until we left the hotel

Lacation Breakfast was OK

Location just in front of the sea perfect,

Staff were not very helpful nor pleasant, for example when we arrived (early it's true), someone just said to us, "it's a little early, come back in 2 hours" and that was all : they disn't offer us any water or propose to us to enjoy the pool pr have a drink at the bar while waiting, it was very cold. We always feel like we bother them when we were asking something. Room was very little : it says 18 sq.m but my room is 12 and bathroom 3 and it was bigger than the room we had during our stay. Lot of stains on towels, carpets, bed sheets, not the standing of an hotel at that price. Facilities were poor (tennis, mini golf, bikes were not part of the hotel and were extra charges, it was. It was not that clear when we reserve) Pool was ALWAYS fully occupied by noisy screaming kids that jumped everywhere, it was impossible to swim and just relax except at 7 in the morning. Beach chair had to be taken from 8 o clock in the morning otherwise evrything was fully occupied by people that left their belongings all day long. German Kids babbysitter speaking very loudely and installing their plays and animation just 1 meter from the clients that just wanted to be quiet and finally end with impossibility to sleep or read quietly. To sum up, compare to the price we pay, a true disapointment as senses resort let us imagine a relaxing and peaceful stay when we hace a noisy and stressful stay.

Location just in front of the sea perfect, Really nice breakfast, with lot of food choice

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Superb location and modern facilities
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The room was very nice, but a bit on the smaller side. It would be great to be able to check in earlier if the room is already available.

Location is perfect, nice beach only 10 minutes walk, hotel is in the very centre. Breakfast was great, with a very wide selection and special touches. The lounge and terrace areas are beautiful to spend time in.

Moved to a different, old & disappointing hotel at last minute

Been moved to a different hotel (Bristol) one km away, part of the same hotel group and - allegedly - of a higher standard, but turned out to be an old hotel desperately in need of renovation. The hotel spa was in renovation, so wasn't available for use either. Most of the staff was unhelpful there - when asked about a beach they would recommend, they replied saying that there are no good beaches in Opatija. Disappointing.

The late night receptionist checking us in was really friendly and trying her best in this situation - much appreciated

Miesleading from Asotria Hotel which is intolerable

I booked the Superior room ( 20 m² ). Room that we got was very small ( cca 12 m² ). I immediately went to the reception to ask if there is a mistake because our room is not the same I booked. The girl on the desk try to convince me that we got the Superior Room and start showing papers. I again explain that the room No. 301 is very small ( cca 12 m² ) and if i know this, for sure I wouldnt book it. It was obvious that she knew what was going on but she was acting stupid. I expect to get some money back from hotel or booking becaouse I didnt get what I booked and paid for. Very sad and disappointed :( :( :(

Opatija Elegance
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There was a leak on the bathroom floor which we reported.

We liked the size of the room. The breakfast was excellent. The staff were helpful. The location was very close to the beach, cafes, the riviera. Beautiful town.

Nice room.

Nice room. Clean. Good service for paid amount. WI-FI working good in room. Garage is close to hotel. Garege is paid extra and is not owned by hotel. 14€ per 24 hours. Garege is part of solid shopping centre.

Nice location, modern and refurbished rooms!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Nice location, modern and refurbished rooms! Very kind staff and overall price is more than acceptable comparing to other hotels with similar category and service!

Unfriendly staff and no parking spaces
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

We chose the hotel because both on booking and the hotel’s website it was advertised with parking. When we arrived, no parking was available. The staff explained to us that parking in Opatija is difficult. Thank you, that’s why we chose this place. Parking was very difficult and took ages. We also booked a double bed, but only got a twin bed room, which wasn’t the end of the world, but it was annoying. Also, after the beach we both took a shower (with a shower head that didn’t hold on the wall) and the entire bathroom got flooded. We reported to reception that something was wrong with the shower. The helpful response was that there wasn’t anybody there that day to fix it. Great. We asked if she at least could swap the towels that we used to get all the water under control with new once, which she promised to do, but never did. Overall the reception staff was very short tempered and kind of rude. We didn’t feel very welcome. Surely, we won’t stay there again.

Good breakfast.

Up to date facility in a good location close to many...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Air conditioning was only so-so. No parking on-site and although a parking garage is very close-by, all the one way streets made it a hastle. Also when we checked in there was no parking spot for check-in so had to double-park for awhile - fortunately no parking ticket. Regarding dining options, I would recommend that travellers make dining reservations well before they arrive as all the popular spots fill up quickly - even the hotel could not accommodate us for dinner. Ended up having a fantastic meal at Istranka.

Up to date facility in a good location close to many attractions and restaurants. Friendly staff. Fantastic view from the balcony windows. Would stay here again despite a few conveniences.

Great place to stay!

Great place to stay! Special thanks and appreciation goes to the young blond lady at the reception desk, she was great in making our stay a great experience. (Sorry but I didn't catch her name.)

Great location, nice view, excellent breakfast, comfortable...

There is nowhere to be known that the parking lot is limited to 4 vehicles and that you must make a reservation beforehand. 4-star hotel without parking? NO!

Great location, nice view, excellent breakfast, comfortable beds and pillows.

Another lovely stay in Opatija.

Room was smallish, and the construction works on the building nearby started before 07.00 am on a Saturday. Luckily, we needed to get up early or it would’ve not been pleasant at all.

Location was excellent, room was nice and quiet with a lovely view.

the terrible service
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The Hotels of OHM makes my Opatija trip the worst!! I reserved SEA VIEW room of Hotel Astoria. When I arrived the hotel, a staff told me I should transfer to the Hotel Bristol because of their problem. She told me that I would receive the same condition room that I had reserved. However, a staff of Hotel Bristol gave me a room in that I couldn’t see the sea and could see only PARKING LOTS. I complainted to the staff of the Hotel Bristol about the room. When I complainted, they at first checked whether there is anything(such as towels) that I used in the room for a 5 minutes(They NEVER apologized their mistake and just checked the room condition as if they were searching for a reason not to change the room). Finally, I received a sea view room with balcony. The staff said that it’s a upgraded room, but it didn’t satisfied me because of their previous attitude. Moreover, I already lost my 2 hours(6-8 p.m) in Opatija by changing hotels and rooms. I will never use hotels of OHM group again and never recommend the hotels to anyone.

Moved to another hotel to the room not up to the standards
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

We didn't like our room (no 316 to be precise). To be quite honest it was a big disappointment. First of all, room card wasn't working so we had to get back to reception to recode it. That was done quickly, but next surprise was a very unpleasant odor in the room. We have to open windows and balcony doors to let fresh air inside. We found lot of dirt on balcony and inside door frame, and it was dust mixed with other filth, so no proper cleaning for a couple of weeks, maybe more. Also one of the pillows had hair of unknown origin on both sides so it wasn't changed before our arrival. Carpet looked very tired and dirty and we felt uncomfortable to walk barefoot (No sleepers was provided). We were shocked and very surprised to find something like that in a 4 star hotel. Our room was complete the opposite of hotel exterior. It seems like we have been put in some spare room of second, or even third class. I have to say that on our complaint staff cleaned the room promptly and manager came with apology for the situation and paid a drink in hotel bar while we were waiting for the room to be cleaned. We cannot judge whole hotel, because on their website rooms looked quite good, much better, and cleaner then ours, but our room was far away from the standards of 4-star hotel and I don't think we will go there again. And yes we paid full price, not even symbolic gesture of 1% discount.

First of all, we were asked to check in to Hotel Bristol couple of days before of our trip, so we didn't have a chance to visit Hotel Astoria. What we liked in Bristol: nice lobby, fast and clean elevators, nice hotel terrace and longue, good location. I have to say the staff was very pleasant and professional.

During the pre-season it was an excellent value for money deal.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The prebooked sea wiew was not granted automatically but after an immediate complain they resolved it. The bed was really-really noisy!

The breakfast quality and variety was excellent, the dinner was quite good but less impressive. Since the city was not that crowded we found parking place by the hotel at market rate.

Amazing stay.

Personnel at breakfast commenting guests and cleaning tables while the breakfast lasts.

Amazing view from the room! Extreme cleanliness! Personnel from the reception are extremely helpful and friendly.

Rezervisali smo sobu nekoliko dana ranije i dobili potvrdu o...

Rezervisali smo sobu nekoliko dana ranije i dobili potvrdu o rezervaciji. Stigli smo do hotela koji je bio zatvoren. Niko nas nije informisao da hotel ne radi. Slučajno smo saznali da je naša rezervacija prebačena u drugi hotel...

Nice hotel in Opatija

the rooms were nice but the bed was the only part I had an issue with-the beds are very soft, and the double bed are two single beds put together- it is ok when it is in a B&B but in a 4 star hotel I expect "real" double or queen size bed

rooms were nice, the staff was welcoming and the breakfast was really good- a lot of variety and delicious! We paid about 70EUR for a room with breakfast in early October- it was good value for money, not sure how are prices in the summer

Passable

It was cold and humid and there was no heating in this hotel. Several guest asked for the heating to be switched on but management refused. The aircons in the room were unable to heat as well. Other hotel groups in Opatija had the heating on (none of the OHM group hotels did), so OHM is not a group of hotels I expect to ever visit again nor could recommend. No consessions could be made on the bill as management had to be asked for everything (and were unavailable or conveniently not answering their phones). Staff are given no room to try and save the face of the hotel group. The group notes their hotels are where service, committment and excellence lives. Not in Opatija. Oh, umbrellas of this supposedly 4star hotel are available for HIRE.

Great staff who are unfortunatly the face(s) of poor management. The breakfast is a real treat and pushes the hotel up in ratings. Staff scuffled around for extra blankets to keep hotel guests from turning blue from being cold.

Spacious rooms, clean, centrally located.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The "sea view" I paid extra for turned out to be a view of an alley. The sea was only visible from the side of the balcony. Also, don't count on getting a parking space.

Spacious rooms, clean, centrally located. The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good.

AVOID
    • Suite

I booked a Penthouse suite as a special occasion for my wife and when we arrived the room was not available as they had double booked.They tried to palm me off with another room that was half the size with a 15% discount which was actually 40€ more than the room was being advertised on Booking.com. Big arguments - no resolution. Stayed in the inferior room and had to complain hard just to pay the NORMAL going rate for the room.

The breakfast is trully excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

No parking available, except for the public one; quite pricey for the rooms with sea view (and you might get only half of view:)

The breakfast is trully excellent.

Not a bad hotel, but I won't return there...

Although the staff is friendly, they don't have enough training to be in this hotel. Bad information in booking: they say that there aren't rooms with 3 beds and we slept 2 in a 3 beds room and 1 in a 2 beds room. They only have 2 free parking places!!!! And it is difficult and expensive to park. Breakfast is very poor and bad for the hotel quality

Good situation.

Breakfast, very good location - near the beach and the...

Parking in front of the hotel is limited, you have to park in a parking garage which is about 100 -200 meters away and costs 100 kunas per day, which is cheaper than on the street.

Breakfast, very good location - near the beach and the center.

Nice hotel but air conditioning broken in 40 deg heat.

The air-conditioning was broken and it was 40 deg. The staff said they had no other room to offer us as the hotel was fully booked. They didn't offer anything in the way of compensation and the reason we had chosen the hotel was because it had air-conditioning!

The hotel staff were friendly and breakfast nice.

Not value for that amount of money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

First of all they changed reservation from hotel Astoria to hotel Bristol by email. Breakfast was bad, you can't warm your bread or toast and very small choice of food for breakfast for that amount of money of stay and ''rate' of hotel. And at the end, they charged a HOTEL PARKING for around 18 EUR/day.

Fitness is okay equipped, close to Lido beach and disco.

Nice hotel for summer vacation.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Didnt like that staff didnt do anything to prepare the room before the earliest check in time with 40 degrees outside.

Great location just near the main street. Great breakfast and nice comfortable room. View on the sea from the room.

Bed was very comfortable and air condition silent.

We couldn't get an extra key for the room because they were out of cards.

Bed was very comfortable and air condition silent. Breakfast was delicious.

A little dissapointed for a 4 star hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Maintenance lacking in rooms and no working coffee machine/toaster with breakfast. Shower was loose and no one on staff to fix a 5 min job when a call to front desk. Parking is 130kn and at hotel Opatija which is a 5-10min walk and worse when raining.

Don't miss Opatija.

In terms of location, it might have been better to be on the Sea-side of the street in one of the hotels that had it's own beach, or at the other end of town where it was closer to the Lido beach, but I think we got good value for the price, and didn't mind the walk so much. July is very hot and somewhat humid. I would recommend going in late spring/early summer, or in the early fall.

Happily we were upgraded to a suite - on a hight floor with an exceptional view and a 30-foot long terrace. The room was big and well furnished. It's a bit of an older hotel, but updated. The staff was helpful and sent me to their sister hotel - The Bristol - for a manicure and pedicure. The technician, Andrea did a great job, and was very good to talk to. She also gave us a good restaurant recommendation as did the staff at our hotel. Opatija is very beautiful, sophisticated with views of the beautiful bay from everywhere and lots of places to get into the Adriatic. Beautiful shops and good restaurants, everything available within walking distance. We went to the Lido beach - a bit more expensive for umbrellas and beds, but very, very nice. WE had a great time there.

Nice view room window to the sea

Parking system Staff recommend opatia hotel parking for 110kuna per day. But more near place & 100kuna/day at tommy market building. Please recommend slatina shopping mall parking for hotel guest!

Nice view room window to the sea Clean & kindly staff service

room was nice (petit) warm yellow colour and clean;

the location of the room; it was on the 1st floor, with a view to the back yard: actually, to a wall and next to a central ventilation, which meant a constant noise.

room was nice (petit) warm yellow colour and clean; the bed was really comfortable; the bathroom was very clean: extra point; the staff was very helpful and kind speaking fluent English; and the breakfast included a great variety of food: fresh fruit and juice, too.

Not good
    • Suite

We were staying in the 6th floor ion to the suite and the lift didn't work few times. They say that there was parking but be carful you have to pay it extra.. ( and I think in a 4star hotel the parking has to be included) The aircon didn't work really good, and the television as well.

It was clean and in a good position

Breakfast, view from the room, bathroom, possibility to make...

All impressions were spoiled by receptionist, which sayd that they don't provide place on the parking despite on request at the booking and gave piece of paper with map of public parking. Had to spend 2 hours to find it and 50 euros for 3 days. Also there are no any electric sockets near the bed, most part of them were broken and we had to use sockets near the floor next to bath door. Also noticed a lot of red stains on the hall carpet, looks like place of murder

Breakfast, view from the room, bathroom, possibility to make fresh juice at breakfast

Value deal = satisfying stay

Room that we got was not the room from booking.com pictures, nor the room size was 20m2, looked more like economy room, but we did not complain since we stayed only one night. Air condition does not work if your room key card is not inserted, so ask for another card which you can leave in the room. Wifi signal was non existent in room 501.

We got a value deal on booking.com for 50€/night + breakfast in superior double room. Location is very central although the hotel is not in the first row to the see; you can see it from only one table on the terrace. Cleanliness was satisfying. Breakfast was good, great coffee; Julius Meinl. You can have buffet dinner for 150,00 kn. Hotel staff is very forthcoming.

Staff make it special.
    • Suite

Parking was not actually at the hotel which was not made clear to us until we arrived. Also the throbbing drumbeat of people just getting ready to party at midnight necessitated my needing earplugs, even in our 6th floor suite.

Staff went above and beyond, especially woman at reception. By the time we left we felt like old friends. Also, the view over the water was lovely from our suite.

Great stay!

Parking not available at property (very limited parking slots), but public parking is just 100 meters away, with daily fee.

Excellent location, fantastic view from the room on 6th floor. Staff at the reception was very helpful while check in and explaining the best parking location. Room was spacious and clean. Very good breakfast!

No better positioning on the Opatija riviera where one can...

No better positioning on the Opatija riviera where one can find exceptional service, lovely entrance and patio. Rooms were a tad outdated in terms of style/linen relative to the rest of the hotel, but the newly fitted bathrooms were magnificent and views from own terrace gorgeous. The perfect stay complimented by excellent staff.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Central, but very noisy location, lot to improve in the hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Staff doesn't speak English at the breakfast. There were no air conditioning in the room. Hot and cold water were hard to manage in the bathroom. Staff didn't reply to my e-mail and could manage my prolongation only after three requests at the reception. Television in the room is very old and uncompatible with my devices.

Smart and trendy

Finding it was very hard from the GPS. Was sent around in circles. In the morning people were smoking on the terrace and the smell wafted into the breakfast room.

Nice location. Friendly staff. Interesting interior. A cool place for a short break or business meeting

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Atmosphere of traditional Opatija
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Parking difficulties (I had luck, but there is no guarantee). This hotel is in the second line from the see, only certain (upper) rooms have sea view - make sure when booking.

A nicely decorated old building with modern enterior and noble atmosphere - very different from that of neighbourhood hotels from the 1970's. Central location, nice staff. Access to wellness facilities.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Great location, polite staff and awesome breakfast! I woud definetely come again.

Parking was fine because we've been in the period out of the Summer season and could park easily near the hotel but if there were plenty of cars, we wouldn't have where to park.

The Front office manager who did our check-in and check-out was extremely polite and professional!

Add 12 EUR for parking

THERE IS NO FREE PARKING. Not in the hotel, not close by, not on any street within walking distance. Instead of writing that in the description, guests are lured to the reception to find out about a 12 Euro parking spot, where there are only five available. If they are taken, guests have to go on a 7 km drive (no joke!) to use other hotels parking or the local parking garage which is only 100 meters up the road, but due to one way street 7 km away. The rooms are fairly small, the TV is 19“ 4:3. Water temperature was never constant.

Nice breakfast, comfortable beds.

One of the best of the whole trip!

Parking was challenging as the street parking is limited and the hotel only has a few spots. We were lucky, but it would be difficult during their peak season.

Great location along the promenade in Opatija. We enjoyed the walk to the arboretum and stopped for tea at a sweet little Austrian coffeeshop. The hotel had a great staff who were so helpful. The room was comfortable, as were the beds. To top it off, they serve an amazing breakfast buffet that even included a fresh fruit juicer!

An elegant old hotel with modern feeling

Poor tv-channels (I missed more sports, news, music channels), public parking possibilities only, no bath, only shower.

Perfect location, beautiful wiev, extreamly nice breakfast, comfortable and big room, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

We make reservation for the Double room , but seems that...

We make reservation for the Double room , but seems that indicated price was for one person in the Double room , which is unconvinient and caising misunderstanding , then final price for the room was 110 Eur , not 55 Eur like was reserved! Room was too small ! Breakfast is OK , but overcrowded

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

the restaraunt was good looking (food was zero)
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

the receptionst tried to give us an old room with an aufull bad. we complained and recieved a better room the breakfast was really ZERO. All the food tasted the same the sea view was poor

the restaraunt was good looking (food was zero) the higiene of the room was perfect

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

great view

wifi broke down a lot broken hairdryer and TV did not work blood stains on the hall floor parking fee 15€ but at another hotel??? there are parking spaces right in front the hotel and cheaper ones a little further down the road

great view clean room friendly staff (but did not appologize for broken TV and hairdryer in the room)

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

One night in Opatija
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

We were given a free upgrade when checking in. The room was spacious and had an excellent view of the sea. The staff were very courteous and friendly.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Best breakfast at this hotel

Room quite small and No parking had to pay a fine as I parked on the street not knowing is not hotel parking

Great breakfasts . You can make your own fruit fresh juice . Good coffee

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Dirthy bathroom, air conditioning not working

I reserved a room with double bed and they gave me separated beds, dirty bathroom and air conditioning wasn't working. It should be 2* not 4*hotel, certainly not value for money.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Very pleasant short stay
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Beautiful view from the room, excellent breakfast, free parking. Very friendly and professional staff made the check out procedure as smooth as possible.

I liked the view, the sunrise over the sea in the morning.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The hotel needs serious refurbishment. The windows / balcony doors of my room could not be closed properly. The locks were broken, (both!) and there was a half cm gap between the window frame and the pane... Accordingly, the room was drafty, and noisy. The street noise was as loud as if the windows were open. That is definitely NOT four star. I expect the windows to be functional and be able to be closed even in a two star hotel.

I liked the view, the sunrise over the sea in the morning. The breakfast was also good, and the members of the staff were very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

A great weekend get-away

No designated parking space, just city street parking which is free of charge at weekends but not easy to find in the vicinity of the hotel

Friendly staff, great location, superb room, excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Fabulous view
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

strange noise like running water during the night, poor choice of TV channels

Fabulous view

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

I loved the hotel and I will always recommend it.

The parking condition

The staff the view and the breakfast.

Not much parking availability at the hotel. Was lucky to find a spot on the street very close to the hotel.

Great location. Good breakfast.

This was just too average!

This was just too average!

Nice staff.

Nice staff.

Great location, good breakfast, nice staff

Price

Great location, good breakfast, nice staff

Everything was great , beautiful hotel , friendly staff ,...

Everything was great , beautiful hotel , friendly staff , very tasty breakfast , great location 👍👍😊

Wonderful, beautiful, clean and cosy hotel

Parking was not easily manageable.

We had a wonderful time, quality breakfast, nice location, helpful stuff.

The location was great, breakfast OK, neeeds a bit of...

fruit selection for breakfast could be better for a 4star hotel

The location was great, breakfast OK, neeeds a bit of restyle-ing for a 4star hotel

Clean, close to attractions

Very small numbers of parking space

Clean, close to attractions

Nice Suite with fabulouse view on Opatija.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Nice Suite with fabulouse view on Opatija. Good breakfast, location and friendly stuff on reception. Recomendet...

Breakfast was great and bed was very comfortable.

Lack of parking space, it could be very expensive if you don't manage to get Hotel parking.

Breakfast was great and bed was very comfortable.

central location, good breakfast

central location, good breakfast

Nagyon kiraly!

The only negativity is that there is no free parking for guests. Other than that everything was perfect!