Reviews of Park Plaza Belvedere Medulin 4 stars

Osipovica 33, 52203 Medulin, Croatia

#22 of 183 hotels in Medulin

Based on 1933 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Really nice stay at this hotel, comfy bed and modern room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast gets boring after the 3rd day. The vegetables and fruits had no taste although we were there in August. On Wednesday they had wine day or at least they advertised about it and when we inquired about it they said it was yesterday:))

The best thing about the restaurant was the view

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Location was great and the staff is very friendly.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

If you look for a quiet stay as a couple I suggest to go somewhere else. This place is for families and tours (TUI groups).The hotel has loads of groups and clearly caters to his. Breakfast is like you are on an ants hill and the coffee and juices from the machines are horrible. The sun beds at the beach are not free of charge (you pay a small amount ) but on day 1 we arrived at 4pm and had to pay a full day?? Why?? Make an afternoon rate? The hotel room has a large mirror right next to the bed so you constantly look at yourself? Why? Put it next to the sliding door of the bathroom. Also the mirror was dusty and it never got dusted during our 4 night stay?? No à la carte restaurant at night? Only buffet so clearly catering to the groups and tours. Again, don’t get me wrong, the place is great but I guess I wasn’t expecting it to be a tourist resort and more boutique kinda service.

Location was great and the staff is very friendly. The entire property is modern and looks fresh. There is plenty of family entertainment (if that is what you are after) and 2 large pools and quick access to beach. Large breakfast buffet with many choices. Get cappuccino from the lady at the beach kiosk... she makes the best! Free and easy parking

Relaxing family break in beautiful location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Rooms could do with more storage for clothes and pillows a bit bulky and uncomfortable. This is just nit picking though as the rooms were v comfortable and clean.

Relaxed atmosphere, luxurious, spacious feel. Didn't feel overcrowded despite being peak season. Felt like 5 star hotel. Food very good and pools and areas around pools very clean and pleasant. Loved being able to walk down to the sea so quickly too. Rooms cleaned every day and fresh towels. Staff very helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Friendly staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Dinner was good but the drinks were not included (even mineral water). The beach near the hotel is very small and extremely crowded. We had to drive to explore other beaches during our stay.

Friendly staff. The room was good size and clean. The breakfast was good and had a great selection.

Beds very nice, clean towels every day, nice friendly staff...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The cleaning was not sufficent, hair bun on carpet when we arrived, spider web in roof, Black fungus in bathroom roof and between tiles. Also found a bathroom product between the top mattresses. They also added recipes that wasn't ours when we should check out.

Beds very nice, clean towels every day, nice friendly staff only that they dont keep up with our standard of service times as we have in Stockholm. Excellent breakfast buffet, dinner buffet was not my kind of food to bad so we only tried it once. Very nice service with towels to the beach.

Room in lower ground floor, absolutely no view (as...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Room in lower ground floor, absolutely no view (as advertised on booking.com). Not enough parking spaces to accommodate all guests. All sunbeds reserved with towels after 8 am.

Nice facility
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

The beach near the hotel (its not a hotel own beach) is very small and its mostly stone. I was with my car so i explored other beaches during my stay I had a sea view room, and the sea view was only partial, since it was in the second floor.

The staff was very nice, nice and renovated facility, there is a mobile device in the room which you could use (e.g. in case the sim on your own device suddenly gets blocked as it happened to me and i dont know the pin number by heart and it was the weekend so nobody to call) Choice of breakfast was good, it was crowded at times, but I could still find a place to seat at the balcony outside with a very nice sea view.

Breakfast is good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very small bathrooms, both the standard and superior room. I had both type of rooms. The carpet in the rooms is dirty, time for partial renovation? The cleaning is not very thorough, in both rooms I had I found hairs of the guest before me Overpriced drinks of very low quality Staff ok, but not the most friendly and welcoming staff Mass tourism hotel You have to pay for the beach sunbeds which I find ridiculous given the prices of the rooms + the sunbeds are even not on the beach as there is only one very very small beach in front of the hotel.

Breakfast is good Lobby is nice Facilities like swimming pool, parking etc are pleasant, however nothing that other accommodations of this level don't have

The gym was better than expected and the staff were very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Only negative - he check out time at 10 is too early since breakfast is served till 10 o'clock as well, there should not be an overlap in time. You should be able to enjoy breakfast till 10 and still have enough time to go back to your room and check out in time.

The gym was better than expected and the staff were very nice and friendly.

Nice and comfortable (soft) mattress, perfect breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room cleaning wasn't good enough. There were days when all was good, but a couple of times the maids forgot to empty the dustbins (both of them!), and vacuum cleaning of the carpet was poor quite often. Standard room is rather small and without a balcony, which was a surprise for me, so if next time in this hotel, I'll book a room with a balcony. Quite expensive for this kind of room. The beach is stones and pebbles and very crowded, but this isn't the hotel's fault and is very much common for Istria. The seawater is quite clean though.

Nice and comfortable (soft) mattress, perfect breakfast. Well kept territory and public zones, salt water pool is clean (didn't go to the other one). Good SPA (massage and manicure were super). All in all, a good hotel, worth staying in and probably the best one in Medulin.

Nice hotel, great breakfast, beachfront not recommended.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

The beachfront is nothing like as advertised on the pictures here. It is overcrowded and there's a lot of pedestal traffic crossing through. Too little space, too many sun-beds and the constant noise makes it almost impossible to relax.

Breakfast, cleanliness and the staff were amazing. The hotel is renewed, the pool area is a nice place to spend the day. Prices are a bit hefty as usual around pools. The area is very well maintained.

Fantastic would recommend

By 9am all the sun beds had towels on them no people not the hotels fault this is difficult to police

Fantastic staff Brini on the desk organised cake as it was Hubbys big birthday and transfers from the hotel called me back within the hour with prices very impressive

Awesome hotel & staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The 2 restaurants need to stay open later.

Staff was excellent and accommodating. Ms. Suzy at the main restaurant always had a smile and a kind word. Mr. Vladimir was professional and kind also. I felt welcomed.

Great rooms, very pleasent staff, always clean and kind...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great rooms, very pleasent staff, always clean and kind ambient. The staff is ready to make your stay the best it can. Thanks to the staff. We are very satisfied. We can recomend this Hotel to everyone. The pool has salty water

Great stay, really relaxed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

everything was very good. A little pricey maybe

The hotel is in a perfect location. Near enough to the bars and restaurants far enough away to be peaceful

An excellent, relaxing holiday, but avoid the height of the season.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

The air conditioning was noisy and had to be turned off at night. The drinks were expensive.

Spotlessly clean and bright. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Although our room was not very big, we had an excellent view and the bed was extremely comfortable. I slept better than I had in a long time. It was a lovely walk along the sea front to the marina and bars. Super selection of food.

When we arrived, everything was ready.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only thing we missed was proper bread at breakfast (germans are strangely obsessed with that I know). The hallways were very very long, my mom was in one wing of the hotel, we were in the other, took us almost 10 mins to visit each other.

When we arrived, everything was ready. I did not include my kid in the booking, didn’t know if she had to pay something. They said it’s no problem, just added the price to the room, no complaints from the staff here. Everyone was super friendly, helpful, they allowed us to use the whole amenities for the rest of the day even after checkout. The room was super clean, tidy, very modern, luxurious - even with a smartphone you could use without further payments to make calls, explore the city and so on. They have dark curtains which is great for sleeping well. The bed is super comfortable. The pool areas are clean and in good shape, the staff is also super friendly. I used the fitness room which had everything you need - even towels ( I forgot mine) and water! My girl spent one afternoon in the Kids Club and really loved it - staff there speaks German and English, so she could speak her own language but learn some english too! Food was very good, we only had breakfast and a pizza at the beach bistro, both very tasty and fresh. The Only thing missing at breakfast was “proper” bread.

We stay in suite but the room is to small.

Food, Humidity in room.

We stay in suite but the room is to small. Nice hotel with excellent outdoor pools. But the food must be on higher level for this amount of money.

Nice staff, clean hotel and great breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

Middle european customers "reserving" the sun chairs with their junk. It starts in the morning and chairs near the pool are all day reserved with towels and other random junk while no one is using them. Staff really could pay attention to this behavior. Small elevators.

Nice staff, clean hotel and great breakfast. Close to Medulin. Big parking and good treatments in spa.

Beautiful with excellent staff/amenities
    • Family Room with Terrace - Sea Side

It’s a rock beach, not sand. Not terribly significant and it’s very easy/close to walk to a sand beach, but just FYI

Gorgeous property, excellent staff, rooms were well appointed and extremely clean. I visited while 8 months pregnant and was a little worried about the bed, but was pleasantly surprised, it was so comfortable I wanted to take it home with me. Also traveled with a 4 year old and the in room fold out bed was very comfortable as well. Excellent stay!

Great pre-season stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

We changed the room at first because the one assigned, didn't have so nice view and there was strong smell of cigarettes. I would say not all "balcony sea view" rooms have the the nice view. The AC in the room is turning on and off at night and it's very loud, so it wakes you up multiple times per night. Even when we turned it on, it somehow still worked.

We went in pre-season, no holidays were around our dates, so we enjoyed the non-crowded hotel very much as we don't like the main season crowds. We had room with sea view and balcony and it was very lovely to wake up with great view to the seaside. The room was really nice, just right size for 2, bed was maybe a bit too soft for us, but didn't bother us so much. We loved our stay, as it was peaceful, good variety of food and very comfortable. Spa, pools and mini golf were great. Breakfast was very nice, the only thing with dinner was that if you didn't arrive exactly at the time of dinner, the fish was gone very fast and at the end, only some basic fish filet was served. Staff was very kind and helpful everywhere we went.

Great hotel in a great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

We paid for a seaside view and even though we had it we were unable to use our balcony. There were three birds nests in our balcony and every time we would attempt to go out to sit and admire the view the birds would start to circle to warn us they were about to attack. We did notify the front desk and were told that nothing could be done because they were protected. We paid the extra money for the balcony and never even got to enjoy it which was very upsetting.

The view from our sea side room was amazing from what we saw through the sliding door and the location of the hotel was close to so many things. The room was modern and the beds were extremely comfortable as well. We had the breakfast and dinner and there were so many options to choose from which was great.

Indoor and outdoor pool area.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Sound from another room, you can hear everything. Food was below expectation. Neither breakfast or dinner meet our requirements. We read a lot of comments on booking review praising the food but we were disappointed. For breakfast nothing special, for dinner seafood only 1-2 fish and not good prepared. Maybe because hotel was not fully booked, only 200 people but anyway.

Indoor and outdoor pool area. Modern design. Nice room. Good wi-fi.

Fantastic stay! Amazing swimming pool - I swam laps every day and lost 11kg!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

From the room to the staff to the restaurant to the swimming pool and gym facilities, everything was excellent! I stayed at this hotel for a full month and managed to lose 11kg from swimming laps and working out in the gym every day, even though I ate like a king every night at the wonderful buffet! The staff were very friendly and professional and I can honestly say I was sad when I had to checkout because the hotel became like a home to me. Hotel Park Plaza Belvedere is clearly the best hotel in the Medullin area and I can guarantee you won't regret staying here, especially if you love to swim :-)

Excellent location, very modern and we went off season so...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent location, very modern and we went off season so was more quiet. The hotel has private beach and bike hire is cheap and near many wooded areas and local camping sites, which are great for ride. Spa and gym facilities were good and usable indoors if whether is not perfect outside. Hotel organised car hire and the staff were generally very friendly. Want to make a special mention to guest entertainment officer Dario, who made us feel very welcome and was helpful and friendly from the beginning. He organised daily activities including walking tours of local pula, and cinema nights. Both were great fun and interesting and gave us the opportunity to meet and socialise with other guests. Would fully recommend Park Plaza belvedere, great value for money, excellent food and a memorable late season holiday.

Choose a wine by the Real Croatian Wine Producer,not the Hotel Brand co-operative,to enjoy Croatia!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Not providing a good selection of Croatian Wines /Beers. Hotel Groups own brand of wines under label pushed by restaurant staff, over wine choosen on first night,of my choice.In-house brochure claims good selection of Croatian wines,but its actually poor!

GOOD FOOD AND EXCELLENT ROOM. WALK-IN SHOWER.

Very comfy big bed.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

If they could offer some kind of bus shuttle to the airport. Everything else was excellent.

Very comfy big bed. Facilities were excellent. Lovely pools both inside and out. Food was excellent, Sauna and gym very good. Massage very good. Dining area was very good as it was very large and well spaced out with lots of stations for the large selection of excellent food. They even let us use all the facilities in the hotel even though we checked out at 12 for the whole day. They offered bike rental and had different activities every day and night if you so wished. Highly recommended, would definitely stay again.

Nice Hotel, very clean and comfortable;
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

Dinner buffet was excellent, but breakfast was just moderate

Nice Hotel, very clean and comfortable; remarkable dinner buffet; very good SPA and pool area. Comparable to a very good 4* star german Hotel.

Clean and modern style hotel with amazing pools and staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

I would like to see a luggage scale somewhere so guests may weigh their luggage, this would be greatly appreciated since so many people stress over their luggage weight upon departure. Also, the safes were great but need to be at a higher level inside the wardrobe, if you have trouble bending or stooping, especially the elderly, this is quite difficult to use.

Loved, loved, loved the pools. The staff were all very helpful, courteous and pleasant. Loved the Pula City walk with Dario.

nice relaxing holiday ,enjoyed Park Plaza just rubbish food for dinner ,can't thank the staff enough
    • Family Room with Terrace - Sea Side

The breakfasts were ok -nice ,lunch really nice but dinner awful ,awful after 3 meals (we tried to be fair ) although we were half board ,ate out every evening ,not expensive but great food ,sorry but I realise this is ok for families with young children but for adults really not acceptable for a good standard hotel ,I would still recommend this hotel for b &b .

Staff very helpful and really ,really nice -couldn't do enough

Awesome holiday

During the check-out they required some additional payment for rooms. I declined to pay it because it had been already paid during the check-in. The receptionist was reviewing it for 30 minutes and then she informed me that it is ok, that it was some technical problem in their system.

Very good food, friendly staff, nice equipment, rich offer of activities, great location (many activities around), ...

Family vacation with small children
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Beaches not great ones but so-so - however the 2 outside pool have salt water and are great. Public beach promenade not very nice. Air-conditioning little bit noisy.

Great half board. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Perfect for families even with very small children. Enjoyed the holiday very much.

Nice atmosphere and great weather made it for a perfect holiday
    • Family Room with Terrace

The beach is not so nice with big stones, the sandy beach has a really shallow water and is not so exciting for the family as a whole. Unfortunately the cleanliness of the beach is not so good due to people throwing cigarettes around, not caring too much.

Close to the beach, has plenty of options to offer, the indoor swimming pool is great for times when the sun is too hot. The kids loved the mini disco and the club, pretty nice surroundings and atmosphere. Pula is a great visit for a day, the same with Premantura and the rocky beach

Loved this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Loved this hotel. The staff were extra friendly, food was gorgeous, beds were so comfy and it was nice to have Elemis shower products. There was also tea/coffee making facilities in the room. The real plus was the fab gym which we all used & played table tennis every day. The hotel was exceptionally clean and airy.

Was nice

Prices for beds directly on the beach were rather high even with the hotel-guest-discount. Ice-Cream was available at the pool-bar but you got about have the volume as on the public ice-cream-vendors. So a short walk and you got double the volume as at the bar.

The Breakfast was plentiful and had a wide variety of different dishes from sweet to salty. Pool-Area was nice too and indoor pool was not in use but definately cared for. The attached beach was easy to reach (barrier free) except for the last steps to the water. The dining-area has a very nice panorama-view over the beach/sea and during dinner you had a spectacular view of the sun going down.

Nice, new hotel, check the downsides too!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel uses their own EUR-Kuna exchange rate, when calculating the amount in Kunas for the stay, as the offer we got from booking.com is in EUR. The rate is higher than the rate the bank uses and we consider it unprofessional, as we paid by card, in the local currency, so they do not need to earn extra on getting their money. The room was overall clean and nice, but the shelves in the room were not wiped for dust in very long time, not acceptable for a hotel with this price tag.

Nice and newly renovated, 2 outdoor pools with slat water in the hotel area, so no need to go to the crowded beach.

We will stay at The Park Plaza again just not at this hotel, due to the location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

Booked a superior double room with sea view, but was on the first floor and set back in off the main building, so the view was quite restricted. The bed was comfy but it was two single mattress's pushed together, so them moved around a lot !! The hotel had two pools the smaller on the top level away from the main pool was lovely but as the week progressed to main inflatables started to appear!! The hotel did not have any where you could sit/relax and listen to the limited entertainment that was put on, just the hotel lobby and a small outside terrace. The hotel is located in Medulin which is a small town with a lovely marina but with a big funfair stuck on the side if it!!

Hotel staff were very nice, especially Dario the entertainment co-ordinator/customer care who looked after us very well. We stayed half board and the food was excellent for both breakfast and supper. The Spa and wellness facilities were fantastic, made use of the indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool every morning before breakfast. The treatments were also very good and reasonable priced as well. Just a short bike ride from the hotel there is a cracking little Craft Ale bottle shop and Tap, well worth a look and taste !!!

Lovely resort hotel

Not enough sun loungers by the pool and no effort to control those who leave their towels there all day.

Food was varied, and plentiful and very well presented. Helpful staff, good airconditioning.

Would recommend to anyone.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bedroom was a bit on the small side for two people but it was spotless & comfortable & air conditioned.

Fabulous buffet breakfast with even more fabulous view from terrace seating! Plenty of sun loungers by pool & at beach. Hotel is spotless & staff very helpful. Wonderful Spa facilities.

The beaches close to the hotel were not easy to access for...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

The beaches close to the hotel were not easy to access for those with limited mobility: e.g elderly. i would suggest to put more efforts to make an easy access to all.

Early summer getaway weekend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Parking was not compleetly finished so we had to leave our car on rough and dusty part, due to fully booked hotel. Buffet breakfast was not tasty. Drinks were poor in quality and taste too.

Hotel was nice tidy and clean. Position is right on the beach. You have 100 m walk through park to get to the beach. The room was nice with balcony towards sea shore. Bed was comfortable with large mirror on the wall so You can see towards the beach in both positions, left and right. Minibar was well equiped.

Great location with private beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

needed to pay extra for sun loungers by beach. Standard room with sea view was on the small size but good value for money.

Great location with private beach. Lots of activities. Buffet dinner was v good quality and varied choice even for 2 nights. The operational team at the hotel were very friendly especially in restaurant and at the beach.

: /
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

Planned to stay here for 8 nights but we left this hotel after 3 nights... when I told at the reception that we dont like the hotel and we want to check out then the answer was that OK,but we have to pay for full period. Then they called the manager. Roberto is a smart and good manager,but his staff could be better... and as I told Roberto before small things matter at this level. - small rooms,small bathroom - slidingdoor in bathroom - dirty room (stains on the walls and ceilings in the room) - uncomfortable bed for child - poor wifi in rooms - noisy rooms (we heard every night our nabers TV) - long queue for dinner and breakfast - construction outside - not good beakfast (dinner was good) - not too many sunbeds and people are "reserving" them with towels even before breakfast :) - poor animation

Nice and modern from outside,so the expectaions are high when You enter the hotel. - modern hotel - very nice inside (except rooms) - very nice view from restaurant - gym,inside pool - big parking

Nice place to stay if you like early nights and being charged daily to use the sunbeds
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

We had no prior knowledge that the main swimming pool was undergoing refurbishment for the length of our stay and therefore sunbeds were at a premium. The restaurant closed way too early and we felt rushed. The buffet food was often cleared away before we had finished and had to leave with no dessert and indigestion. The bar closed at 11pm - like a curfew - not that relaxing.

The spa was lovely and the bed was very comfortable.

Returning guest.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Food really good. Fresh fruit selection could have been better for breakfast.

Great indoor 🏓. Very quiet at night. No bother sleeping. Didn't have to pay for sun loungers this year.

Nice hotel, family room clever design - new pool area will help the feeling of being hemmed in
    • Family Room with Terrace

I didnt like the ......... 1: the building works going on - wasnt aware 2: size of the pool area didint match the size of the hotel - usual story with beds being reserved because of the size 3: I questioned reception on how they work out and bill charges to the room, I got the impression the receptionist was either having a bad day or was taking things personally, I think items should be itemised so you can see the day of the purchase etc - they seemed to have a different impression. 4: no offer of help to bring caes to the room on arrival or out to the taxi on departure - maybe thats the way in Croatia ? 5: The price I paid for the hotel wasnt the price I booked - I will take this up directly with booking.com

breakfast was good, dinner a little the same every night - bit boring after 11 nights - staff in the hotel were very good, reception were a little stern but overall good. Room was on first impression small, family room - but when you looked at it, was very cleverly designed and it didnt feel small in the end, lovely terrace to sit on in the evening .........

Nice view with much room for improvements
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Public toilets not Cosy enough, soap missing, stinks. WLAN coverage Bad. Restaurant gives you a feeling like you were in a public cafeteria and not in a 4* hotel. Long lines....

Nice view

Not bad, but it leaves much to be desired
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Massage room was too cold. Dinner was average. Bed was too soft for me and pillow to high.

Staff are very nice and helpful. Wi-fi is great. Breakfast was ok. Room was very clean. Great inside pool for swimming.

A bit disappointing stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

Receptionist Nino was rather arrogant. I believe every gust should be treated with respect and care. The food offer is rather 3 star quality. Some evening we were struggling to choose from the offer. Some evening soft drinks free, some you have to pay for. Avoid wines which are super expensive for Croatia and very poor quality, especially red ones. Parking at arrival totally full, other day almost empty. Also we asked for a quiet room and were given a one opposite elevators.

Good beds, wellness and spa area - though a bit small. Great view from room.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Nice view
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I booked a room adapted for the disabled. The room is large, but has two huge beds, the transition to a balcony with a wheelchair is impossible. Beds are too soft and not high enough for the disabled. The food was not tasty and they don't have enough variety of food.

I booked a room adapted for the disabled. The only thing in the room was adapted bathroom. Showers without bath tubs, which suits me. Nice view from the dining room.

Good trip but wrong time of the year.
    • Family Room with Terrace

over priced for the facility. not a user friendly beach, salt water indoor pool wasn't good, over priced buffet dinner, run down outdoor golf, tennis, and play area.

excellent breakfast, friendly staff, decent sized room

A fantastic spot for a vacation!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There were some maintenance issues with the room- the sliding glass door to the bathroom got stuck several times and was very difficult to open and close.

Very comfortable bed, excellent facilities, fantastic buffet, friendly and helpful staff.

Seaview and relax
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony - Sea Side

I do not like moquette on the floor, I do prefer wood or tile. I think service was good but in the room they did not clean very well (they do not wash the mugs and the coffee area) and the bed was not re-done in a good way. In the wellness area I miss a small cold pool to refresh after sauna. The dinner is quiet ok but it is of course is a buffet dinner. I miss a real "restaurant", even small, where you can order by menu.

The position is perfect, close to the small village of Medulin and to the nice Premantura park and directly by the sea, with free parking. Nice but small terrace to have good breakfast or eat outside with seaview. Good wellness area with one new big finnish sauna and a small but good turkish bath. Nice gym and internal swimming pool. My room was a superior with terrace and seaview, and was very nice. Dinner was ok for a buffet dinner. Atmosphere is good since you enter in the nice lobby.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

VERY GOOD
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We were very disaponted: TV channels with Slovenian programs werw worked just till 22.30. Accidentally? We hope so, because a lot of hotels guests were Slovenian people...

Very nice hotel, modern furnitured with awesome view (from 6th floor). Great breakfast as well as dinner. Indoor pool with hot sea water is very good :-). Walk distance arround Medulin, a lot of choises for bike adventures. Very good.

GREAT STAY for GOOD VALUE
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The walls are very thin, you can hear people talking in the rooms beside.

Big balcony with the view at the sea, excellent breakfast, huge variaty of different food. Nice and modern rooms, perfect temperature of the swimming pool, loved the water beds for relaxation in wellness and spa area, with jacuzzi, Finland sauna and Turkish sauna... Slept very good.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• easy accessable location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

• easy accessable location • beach right below hotel • beautiful nature • view from the dining room • modern interior • friendly staff • pool and fitness area

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Very unfriendly staff and bad service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bad staff and service. Cleaning ladies in Spa are very rude and unprofessional. Spa is working till 9pm and they start to clean it around 8pm, so there is no peaceful and relax atmosphere. They don't have a sufficient number of bathrobe and towels in Wellness. Hotel should respect certain international standards. I know it's not Ritz Carlton but every guest must receive smile and the same service. Guest must be on the first place! Food this time not so good. Hope you will improve that and train more your employees.

Big pool, superior rooms are nice

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Excellent hotel in a great location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

No faults to find but trays in the buffet restaurant might be handy.

Everything was lovely. Breakfast excellent. Towels available for the beach or pool. Friendly helpful staff. Lovely location.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Very nice,we come back.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We have to pay for a chair on the beach.De rooms have no vieuw to the seaside.De threes are in de front of the hotel.

Everything was ok ! Swimming pool.The food was amazing...A place for too come back...

Beautiful setting for a sophisticated hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Luxuary and great indoor full Olympic pool and excellent gym facilities as well as activities for all the family

very good breakfast choice

very good breakfast choice

Very good.

If you need a good place ta have a holiday, with ALL the facilities than this is the right place.

Excellent!!!

ALLES war perfekt !!!

VERY SUITABLE AS HOTEL IS WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

BREAKFASTS WERE TERRIBLE..........FRUIT WAS NOT RIPE - HARD AND TASTELESS - JUICES WERE SUGAR HEAVY AND NOT FRESH

STAFF WERE EXCELLENT

Great value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Internet was not fast enough for professional use. The mattress was a bit soft for my taste.

Location, food, amenities, hospitality

Swimming pool

Meal, staff, location, beach

Swimming pool

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Perfect situated, very clean, very helpful and friendly...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Perfect situated, very clean, very helpful and friendly staff and superb food:) perfect holidays:)

Real review of this hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location, the facilities, the food was good.

The location, the facilities, the food was good.

Good hotel, nice pool and sauna.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Sea Side

Prices in the beach restaurant.

Swimming pool.

Food is absolutely fantastic!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Food is absolutely fantastic! Beach 2 min.from apartment - great location! We were very pleased with the hotel

Super good breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Some of the stuff were grumpy.

Super good breakfast. Nice and clean room. Very good Spa.

Excellent hotel with lots of luxury, I wished I could have stayed there for more than 1 night..
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Too bad swimming Pool was also salt water..

Excellent breakfast service, large choice, lots of various delicious things to choose from.

Good quality hotel on the beach