Reviews of Hotel Lero 4 stars

Iva Vojnovica 14, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia

#35 of 54 hotels in Dubrovnik

Breakfast and location was great
    • Double or Twin Room

The room we stayed in had a unpleasant odor also it was most expensive hotel we stayed during our 5 day Trip in Croatia but it wasn't as pleasant

Breakfast and location was great

The property was in a brilliant location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room had an adjoining door and on a couple of nights other people were staying in there and you could hear every conversation. The door needed to be sound proofed.

The property was in a brilliant location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool and area were lovely. Sunbeds were comfortable and towels were provided. There was a wide range to eat at breakfast. Room was a good size and the bed was comfortable.

Best selection for a short sightseeing stay in Dubrovnik
    • Double or Twin Room

Quality of breakfast (ok, but quite "standard" stuff); wouldn't consider it to be value for money (but hey, it's Dubrovnik)

Location (bus station with line number 4 to old town just a few metres away); free guarded parking; fast and reliable WiFi; spacious and modern rooms; very clean; comfy beds; breakfast selection; extremely friendly and helpful staff

Was a really nice hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Pool area closed at 6pm (I'm not sure always) and it's a bit small but clean.

Was a really nice hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was great and it has a parking area. You have to walk 15-20min to the old town, but it's a nice walk down the coast.

Really comfortable room
    • Double or Twin Room

Perhaps a little far from town. Approx 20 min walk. Could be considered an advantage though as more peaceful

Really comfortable room Nice breakfast buffet

The room had a nice feel to it , and the walk down from the...
    • Double or Twin Room

Concierge service could be more helpful, price was a bit high for the location and facilities.

The room had a nice feel to it , and the walk down from the hotel to the old town was very nice.

Worth another visit next winter.
    • Double or Twin Room

I'd have liked more information about the hotel in my room, in a folder or via the television screen. The hours when everything opened and closed were shown in the lobby but reviewing options in my room would have been good.

The staff were both professional and kind, especially at Reception. The hotel is located close enough to walk to many places of interest both in the city and on the coast but its also on a direct bus route which was helpful when it suddenly rained.

A OK place to stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

It's a good walk to the historic centre and lots of trafic. Not many restaurants around. Tours were all late except for one...

The breakfast buffet is really nice; lots of choice ! Most of the personnel are also very helpful and smiling (most, but not all...).

Good place outside of the city center
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean. Breakfast was simple but good with a lot of variety. It is about a 20 minute walk (mainly downhill) to the city center and uphill (not too much of an incline) on the return walk

A great option for Dubrovnik
    • Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff seemed to be in a heavy training mode during our stay but were friendly enough. But that's a minor point, this hotel is a great option for Dubrovnik

Design of the room is good with imaginative lay-out and decent bathroom. Breakfast choice is plentiful and good quality. The Bosnian restaurant In the hotel building is first class. Travel desk are very helpful. Wifi works very well throughout hotel.

Nice hotel, good breakfast, kind staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The cleanliness of the room could be improved. The mini fridge isn't stocked with the usual snacks and drinks but you get tea, coffee and a water heater.

Bed was comfortable and the breakfast was nice. The staff was really friendly and forthcoming. Wi-Fi was awesome in the room.

The room is comfortable, and there was an espresso machine...
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool was closed! They advertise a pool but they don’t tell you that it doesn’t open until May 1. It was 80° in Dubrovnik the week we were there, perfect swimming weather. I suggested to the front desk at the hotel should advertise the pool is only open certain months. Second. I asked the bartender for ice as I had an injury and I needed to ice it daily. He refused to give me a bucket of ice, I had to go up and get a bag so he can fill it up for me. He was spoken to immediately when I informed the front desk but the next day he had the same attitude. Just think he is an unhappy guy. Third. My key didn’t work so when I went to go get it reprogrammed (at 11pm) the woman at the desk was looking at the computer and telling me she was very busy. That is when my friend flipped out, and said we just need a key! The next morning I was offered dinner and drinks as a form of compensation. Which I do appreciate. But I do feel that the staff at this hotel don’t really care. Maybe because Dubrovnik so busy all season long?

The room is comfortable, and there was an espresso machine in my room! We also had a balcony. The breakfast was very good and there were a lot of options for every palate. Also the restaurant next-door to the hotel called the Taj Mahal was amazing! The pool area was very nice and has comfortable lounges. Also the number 4 bus is just across the street, which makes it easy to get around town.

Would use this hotel again
    • Double or Twin Room

The air con was not available in the rooms until the last day (20th April) I would have liked to have had it available all week.

Room was huge, balcony was an added bonus. Breakfast had plenty of options.

Felt like luxury and that I was being pampered.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff were really helpful. The bus stop was right by the hotel. The room was nice and big with a large desk area to work from. When we arrived there were chocolates on the bedside table and housecoats and slippers on the bed. Felt like luxury. Great buffet for supper and breakfast.

Okay but wouldn't stay again
    • Double or Twin Room

We booked the private airport transfer and it didn't turn up, rang the hotel and just got a poor response "get a taxi they are not directly linked to hotel" luckily not busy season and only waited a few minutes but felt to this was very poor service I booked through the hotel and so was their responsibility! Sliding door to the bathroom is not very private okay if traveling with a partner but not if you have teenage children!

The rooms were modern and very clean and had plenty of space. There was a wide choice at breakfast.

A really nice, comfy hotel, very convenient for getting to Old Town.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bath/ shower always leaked onto the floor whenever I took a shower. There were no clear instructions on how to work the A/C in the room, and I would have liked to turn it down a bit. There's not much around the hotel in terms of restaurants or shops, you'll have to go down to Old Town for that

The breakfast buffet was very good, and included in the price. The room was quite spacious, and the bathroom had a heated towel rack, great for drying clothes on rainy days. There was also a kettle and some tea/coffee in the room. The walk to Old Town isn't too far.

The room was modern and spacious.
    • Double or Twin Room

A minor gripe, but the hotel bar closes at exactly eleven o' clock.

The room was modern and spacious. The staff were efficient and courteous and there was a good selection of food available for breakfast. It was a well located in a safe area and has a convenient bus stop outside the hotel (bus number 4). Otherwise it is a about a twenty minute walk in to town.

Very modern and clean with great breakfast and staff were very friendly!
    • Executive Room with Balcony

It was a little far from the old town but I knew that. About a 20 min walk but it was nice to be out of the tourist area too.

Beds were very comfy and clean! I had a great view of ocean! Breakfast is fantastic as well! Staff were very friendly too!

Central located, but bad breakfast
    • Family Room

This is no way a 4 star hotel. 3 would be realistic. The breakfast was poor, and the bathroom way to small

Nice big rooms, and very friendly staff. Close to the city center.

It would be a big risk to stay at this hotel
    • Family Room

My friends and I stayed here for 4 nights. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel due to the thieving cleaning staff. The cleaning staff entered our room when the ‘do not disturb’ sign was on our door on different 4 occasions when my friends and I went down stairs for breakfast (we were still in the hotel at this time). During this time they stole around 2000 kunas from our bags. We reported this to the hotel and the police. The manager was helpful enough to exclude 2000 kunas from our bill but, the cleaning staff who stole the money have not been fired and are still working at the hotel. It could be argued that we should have put our money in the safe but, the cleaning staff had absolutely no right to enter our room when the ‘do not disturb’ sign was on our door. They clearly had an agenda to take our money every time we went down for breakfast.

The hotel is clean, in a good location and serve good breakfast.

nice hotel near old town
    • Double or Twin Room

the fact that they offer garage; if you have big bags, staying in old town instead is a real burden. very good buffet breakfast. the range of tv channels is also very good

Great breakfast, comfortable bed
    • Executive Room with Balcony

Parking unfortunately wasn’t available at hotel, but on hotel site and Booking.com stay that parking is available and no reservation needed. We booked executive room with balcony and swimming pool view, and on picture stay big comfortable room, but we become same room but much more smaller than it is on picture. Receptionist offer us bigger room without balcony and pool view, but it still was smaller than this one we have booked. Everything else was great, we will stay there again.

Breakfast was amazing, it was served till 11:30 because of New Year’s Eve. We come to breakfast at 11:10, everything still was full of food, warm, juices were full.... it was great. Hotel staff is kind, they try to solve all our problems.

Hotel Lero
    • Executive Room with Balcony

Room was too warm at night and thermostat had no effect. Restaurant and bar not open for lunch or dinner, but 2 restaurants within a short walk.

Good location, nice big room, good parking, friendly staff, very quiet.

Great experience :)
    • Double or Twin Room

There wasn't any issue,I like it all . Thx for all :)

Very pleasant and friendly staff,great food selection in taj Mahal ,big portion ,breakfast was OK but waitress was very helpful and friendly,cheerful,rooms nice and clean ,nice small parking lot but still comfortable and safe :) ,really great experience :)

A great hotel in a wonderful location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The fitness center is only open when the spa is open and the pool was closed.

The hotel is in a great location and is extremely comfortable. It has secure parking and an amazing breakfast. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful!

Very disappointing
    • Double or Twin Room

We left a wallet I'm the room which was then stolen by staff, with no help it was by far the most expensive hotel, but it was the most unhelpful and we know our wallet was stolen, and staff did nothing to help.... To not stay here !

The breakfast included was amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

The so called “sea view” is not really pleasant and was better to have a room away from the main road as the road traffic was loud as well as the people down in the bar.

The breakfast included was amazing. There was a variety breakfast options.

Great location nice modern hotel v helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

My only criticism is that in the room I was staying in (which seemed to be recently renovated) the bath in the bathroom was leaking.

Great location nice modern hotel v helpful staff. Good restaurant.

Great place to stay, away from the crowds of the old town but within easy reach.
    • Double or Twin Room

Free parking at the hotel is quite limited - we were lucky - but that's Dubrovnik! The place is crammed with tourists and very expensive, but still amazing.

Comfortable well equipped room. We got a very spacious junior suite, no balcony but separate bedroom which was great. Good breakfast with lots of choice. Staff consistently helpful and friendly. Everywhere very clean, pool area immaculate. Very pleasant 20 min walk to the old town but buses also very good.

• Double or Twin Room

A little heat in the pool

The beautiful breakfast and variety and the possibility to have supper at the buffet because I was gluten free.The staff was amazing especially the lady (elder) Who was in charge with the morning breakfast Many thanks for this wonderful holiday PS. A little more gluten free products such as cereals

Value for money? ok but great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room was under the restaurant and food smells came up and the noise was loud but the windows were great in they shut all noises out.

This was not our original choice for accommodations for our trip to Dubrovnik, but it ended up to be perfect for us (our airbnb had overbooked their apartment). The location was ideal for us as it was a 20 min walk to and from the Old Town, The town is hilly, so wear good shoes and be aware that what goes down must come up. The parking is right close to the hotel but not very many spots. The bell man was very helpful in parking the car into the smallest and last spot. We were very appreciative. The check-in staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included and it did not disappoint; so many options for all types.

The Hotel Lero was a fabulous experience, spotlessly clean, compliments to the staff
    • Executive Room with Balcony

My only issue with my trip was I booked a taxi from the airport through Booking.com and pre paid it. The company was called Rideways .... it never turned up ... it lost us 4 hours of the holiday...... we had to reorganise a taxi at the airport and are now claiming a refund. On the return we organised a taxi through the Hotel it was on time, great car, and the driver was polite and the fare was very reasonable ..... So again thank you to Hotel Lero

The Hotel was excellent in all respects

Convienient location with nice rooms good breaky
    • Double or Twin Room

Lovely room and easy location to base and travel to the old town. Bus stop out the front and they travel every 15 mins. Buy a 24 hour ticket cheaply and travel as often as you like. Nice pool to enjoy during the day. Nice breakfast with lots of choice

Great hotel, shame about the pool
    • Double or Twin Room

I had made an advance request for a double room, but instead we were given a twin room. Also, the pool had no sunshine sunshine. We booked this hotel for the swimming pool facilities, but unfortunately the pool spent most of the day in shade as it's in the centre of the hotel, surrounded by the high walls. I would have stayed closer to the city or elsewhere had I realised that the pool was not going to be of any use to us. It is a lovely hotel but we wanted it mainly for the pool.

Nice and modern, very clean.

-Location of the hotel is great!
    • Double or Twin Room

-Water in pool is too cold. -During season its not easy to park the car but we were lucky and have found free space.

-Location of the hotel is great! -People who is working for the hotel very friendly, welcome to help and answer any question -Good hotel if you travelling for a weekend or a few days -Good breakfast

Great location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Great breakfast. Very good location - the staff is great and they will inform you about how to get to the different beaches by bus . You can walk to the old town (20 minutes) or you take bus number 4 ( only 2 -3 stops) . Good dinner buffet. Very nice gym facility and spa area. The hotel is clean and very comfortable. Excellent air conditioning!

Checked out early and moved to a different hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The first seaside hotel to refuse to let guests take towels to beach. We were told we could go into town and buy them. (This would have wasted a half day). Their towels could only be used at their small pool who's is surrounddd on all sides by buiding so it is always in the shade.

Breakfast very good

Friendly staff, good beds and great breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room could have used better lighting. There was not a lot of natural light coming in through the window and the lighting inside the room was relatively poor. However, this might be better in other rooms.

If you arrive early, you can already give your luggage for safe keeping and go discover the city already. The breakfast buffet was great and the beds were of great quality. The bathroom was also clean and large enough.

Quite nice but not a 4* and not worth the mobey
    • Double or Twin Room

The ripped towels and the twin beds when we asked for a double, when we moved rooms we were told the view would be of the mountain but it was the roof and a wall. No balcony. Not worth the money

It was a good location

Very comfortable bed, friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool was blocked from the sun from 3pm and only partly in the sun before that. It made tanning at the pool very difficult.

Very comfortable bed, friendly staff.

The sheet was torned with big hall, the room was looked like...
    • Double or Twin Room

The sheet was torned with big hall, the room was looked like clean but was smelted of dust. Guest from one room at the our floor smoked in the room and the corrider smelted terrible at all time. I think that is not a good policy for 4 stars hotel

A lovely experience
    • Family Room

Nothing, I was so happy during my stay. Just to say, the pool was a bit cold ;)

Breakfast was good and there was a lot of yummy local food. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel amenities were good. Family room was nice, comfy, clean and tidy.

I would go back in a heartbeat.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was amazing. The pool was fantastic. The decor- modern. The restaurant attached (taj) - fabulous- easy walk to the old city! So much! The front desk helped me navigate a shopping trip and the breakfast staff was so professional.

Peaceful location, quiet inside the rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was generally clean although the fridge and bedside cabinet could've done with a wipe down.

Peaceful location, quiet inside the rooms. Communal areas of the hotel were smart and modern.

Fantastic on all counts.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel shuttle was the same price as a taxi so no advantage other than a phone call.

Everything from start to finish was of the highest standard, no delays quick, polite, quality service from the time we arrived until leaving. Great location, well designed. Very clean, comfortable and the staff were very smart and polite.

Very nice hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Overall it was great. The AC was not cooling enough.

It's a great hotel with a nice location, easy access to the old town and the main beaches either walking or by bus which stops in front of the hotel. Nice modern room. Very helpful and nice staff. Great breakfast.

Great breakfast, friendly and helpful staff in the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room wasn't cleaned properly on two occasions, dirty glasses and empty bottles were left in the room from the previous day. Bar staff were poorly trained, we ordered a few drinks only to be told that the bar was closing in 2 minutes and we could not stay in there and should move to the lobby area.

Great breakfast, friendly and helpful staff in the hotel. Nicely located, comfortable beds.

Convenient location to visit Dubrovnik old town.
    • Double or Twin Room

Swimming pool closing 6pm in summertime!(?) too crowded everyday and guests reserving sun beds with towels...

Breakfast is well served, variety of food items (cold cuts, fruits, cereals, bread selection, yoghurts, even sparkling soñé!). Comfortable yet clean ambience. Hotel was really busy. Staff was dilligent and cleaned up tables quickly.

Very little.
    • Double or Twin Room

Love to know where they got their 4* from, because it's anything but.... Pool closes at 6pm.... what's that all about??. Wifi a total joke in the bedrooms. On arrival the reception staff tried to pawn us of on a twin room with shared ensuite when I booked to separate rooms not a "Family room for kids". Then we got 2 rooms in the back of the hotel overlooking a flat roof and a cliff face. Rooms really shabby and clearly in need of much up dating. WC seat lose, shower rail lose. No mini bar, just an empty grubby fridge. Bed topper that's way to short for the mattress and clearly at its last. Wardrobe falling apart and badly marked from the doors dragging across each other. Needless to say I will never stay in the 4*Hotel Lero on my future visits to one of the most beautiful and friendly places I have ever had the pleasure to visit.

Very little.

Good location, able to walk to the local beach and into the old town. Bedroom needs updating
    • Family Room

The family room was large but badly planned. Very little drawer/cupboard space and one small wardrobe which was front hanging (so annoying to get to dresses etc) Staff often knocked on the door to clean at 9am and hassled us to vacate the room. The lighting was bad and my mother found it impossible to read in the evenings. The pool area is pretty dismal, but the photos had already suggested that so it was no surprise. Difficult to find a sun lounger. Didn't find the staff particularly friendly

Public areas were clean and spacious with plenty of seated areas. We liked the terrace area at the front of the hotel, the seats were comfortable and it was a nice place to hang out and have a coffee, although we thought the snacks were expensive Its a big hotel so breakfast was busy but staff cleared tables quickly and replenished dishes

Too expensive for what it offers .
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel seems to be re innovated but it is not. The reception and the pool are ok , the rooms are very small and old . The view is in other rooms. The bathroom is again very small. The towels were not in good condition (there was a hole in one of them).

Good location (close to city center) Parking facility Bed Personnel is very friendly . Breakfast is nice .

Great breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

The housekeeping. The mirrows was not clean. They did not fill up the soap in the shower. We had to ask for more. Some distance to the old town and also to beaches with sun beds. A bit slow service in the bar.

Great breakfast. Nice that the hotel had a pool. Nice ocean view from our room. Good service from the reception staff.

Convenient location /Good hotel

bathroom

Breakfast buffet good, rooms good size - bathroom/shower not that great - shower screen flexible plastic and flooded bathroom with every shower

Lovely Place to Stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool closes awfully early. It would have been nice if it were open until 21:00.

Location is perfect! Only a 20 minute walk from Old Town Dubrovnik. The free breakfast buffet was also very nice. Food is excellent!

Staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking right at hotel. Rooms comfortable and clean. 20 minute walk to Old Dubrovnik was not bad. Downhill to Old Town and somewhat uphill from Old Town. Breakfast is outstanding.

Average, but tainted by being charged twice and had to chase for 2 wks for refund.
    • Double or Twin Room

I didnt like getting charged twice, then having to chase for over two weeks to get my money back, which still isnt 100% the correct amount. Rooms were average for a 4 star, our shower head was loose and constantly falling down, towels were old, tatty and frayed - they must have been old as still had 3 star branding.

Nice breakfast. Friendly staff

Umpleasent and disappointed. Way over priced property.
    • Double or Twin Room

Over priced. Rooms very small. Dirty and smelly carpets. Towels all ripped off. Parking on first come first serve basis. Poor daily cleaning of the rooms. This property should be rated max. 3 stars. Never 4. I could go on and on.

Comfortable, Clean, Easy, Lovely Staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

The only thing that wasn't great was the hair dryer but you can always pack your own!! The pool is very busy so we didn't end up using it. You would have to get there early to get a space or wait until the afternoon. I don't actually think you need the pool anyway! Not when there are so many beautiful beaches and places to visit!

The staff were do polite and helpful. They could not do enough for you. Always there with a smile and ready to answer any questions. The breakfast buffet had a large variety of foods and the hotel itself is so clean. The room had everything we needed and was really comfortable. Overall i would highly recommend this hotel. They really made our stay very comfortable and easy!

Much more was expected from a 4 star property but at the hight of the tourist season _____?
    • Double or Twin Room

Firstly, the attitude of the staff member at the check in could have been more welcoming and polite instead of not giving any commitment as to when the room would be ready for occupation. Secondly, the towels provided in the room were frayed at the edges! 4 star hotel should do better. Cleaning of the room could also improve instead of leaving dirty cups untouched.

The breakfast was well laid out and had variety . one can call it a good breakfast

good location, spacious rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

The size of the standard room was excellent. Lots of room and hanging space in wardrobe very generous. The double bed was enormous!! Terrace area outside the Hotel was very pleasant and waiting staff very friendly. My husband and I particularly liked the added facilities of towelling gown and slippers in our room. The No. 4 bus which runs outside the hotel into the town centre was also very good and cost the equivalent of £2.00 single fare.

renovations were ongoing at the same floor we were located.
    • Double or Twin Room

renovations were ongoing at the same floor we were located. This caused some noise during our stay. Also WIFI was quite poor in the room, much better in cafe downstairs.

5 Nights in Dubrovnik
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

On arrival they forgot to book our airport shuttle so we ended up having 3 separate phone calls with them and was waiting at the airport for an hour. Should've just jumped in a taxi as there is a line of them right outside the small airport which is a 30 minute drive from Hotel Lero.

Great terrace outside the bar and a nice secluded pool. The room was vacuumed daily and the choice available at the buffet breakfast was excellent. 15 to 20 minute walk to the city wall means that you never have to get a bus and the walk has some lovely views by day and is totally safe at night ...perfect!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Clean and modern
    • Executive Room with Balcony

As said by others pool is small and mostly in shade throughout the day so good for a cooling dip after a day out but not for sitting round all day. Evening meal is buffet style, plenty of choice but it would be nice to be waited on!

Helpful and courteous staff, excellent buffet breakfast with wide variety, easy bus ride into Dubrovnik (every 20 mins c£1.50). 4 or 5 restaurants within 10 minute walk.

Lovely hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is a 15 to 20 minute walk up hill from the old town, although there is a bus stop directly outside of the hotel.

All of the hotel staff we encountered were very friendly and accomodating. The choice each morning at breakfast was very extensive. Our room was also very spacious in the newer part of the hotel.

Beautiful hotel just 15 minutes walk from the Old town
    • Double or Twin Room

We had some difficulties with the key card to our room. Twice it failed to turn the lights and air-conditioning on and once it didn't allow us to go in. However, these problems were easily fixed at the reception. Overall, this was the only issue we had and everything else went really well.

We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Lero a lot. The location is really good - there's a bus stop right next to the front door and the walk to the Old town is not bad at all, plus the views are lovely. The hotel was fully booked when we arrived so we got a bigger room than the one we booked, no complaints there! The pool area was gorgeous and well-maintained. The breakfast selection was extensive.

Good location 15 mins from Old Town dubrovnik
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our view from our room was of a wall! And some of the staff were very surly. Pool area very limited and dining room had little or no ambience.

Generally quite a nice hotel. Some staff better than others. Some very helpful some not so much. Rooms lovely and spacious and breakfast very good. Lots of fresh food and variety too. The walk to the old town was easy and the number 4 Bus stops outside which takes just minutes. Hotel situated in a quiet area.

Comfortable hotel, well-located with clean rooms and a great view
    • Double or Twin Room

The a/c kept automatically switching on and off every few minutes which was very annoying. Expensive rooms, but this is Dubrovnik!

Clean, comfortable hotel within a short walking distance from Dubrovnik old town. Easy to get in/out of Dubrovnik and to the airport (we had a car). Parking free and very convenient, in Dubrovnik this is a BIG advantage. Excellent views from the sea-facing rooms. Hearty breakfast.

Wonderful location. Great place to stay and relax
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Minor point. Bath slightly high making access a bit difficult. Few more hand rails to make access easier would have been helpful.

Pleasant, friendly staff who were very helpful. Great food and good selection on offer, meats, fish, salads, fruits and yoghurt. Easy checkin on arrival and airport transfer on departure.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Would recommend Dubrovnik to anyone, fantastic place, friendly people and loads to do,
    • Executive Room with Balcony

The bar shuts at 11pm , which for a hotel is far too early, as when we came back from the old town at night we couldn't get a drink and with having a 13 year old with us who wanted to go to the room we would have liked to have a drink in the bar downstairs, 12pm would be more reasonable

We where in the new building and it was really nice and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

classy hotel
    • Executive Room with Balcony

We ate dinner in the restaurant and thought it was expensive; no one came to the table to take a drink order.

The man who helped us with our bags and parking was very friendly and helpful. One of the receptionists was particularly helpful with local information and giving us a map.

the beds were a bit smaller than I had anticipated for such...
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds (Twin size) were very small... since we are friends we did not want to share a double or queen bed. Options seemed to be limited in that regard but then again, I am comparing to U.S. standards where you get 2 queen sized beds in a room.

the beds were a bit smaller than I had anticipated for such a highly rated hotel... a friend of mine and I shared the room.... The staff overall were great! The breakfast room and food was wonderful... selection, quality of food and breakfast room staffing. Our room did not have a scenic view but not an issue as we spend as little time as possible in the room.. there were some staff at the bar on the reception level who could certainly use some customer service education as most other staff were wonderful. The walk to Old Town took just enough time and for myself and my roommate we liked the fact that we had a nice walk ahead of us after dining in Old Town.

Würde sicher beim nächsten Besuch da übernachten
    • Double or Twin Room

We found the team in the reception on the day we CHECKED OUT not unfriendly.

The team on the day we checked in were very friendly and inviting, the room and the free parking. The wide variety of crossaints for breakfast

Nice stay in Dubrovnik
    • Double or Twin Room

In the bathroom no bodycream no cotton swabs. no tissue box in the room and the fridge was empty.

Staff are very nice and cooperative. Breakfast is rich and tasty. Has a good location near the bus station

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

The room was a good size, internet good, staff generally...
    • Executive Room with Balcony

I asked for one hour's delay on check-out and they proposed to charge me Euro 25! Ridiculous! The breakfast food was underwhelming if you wanted to find something healthy to eat (tinned fruit didn't do it for me).

The room was a good size, internet good, staff generally friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Perfect hotel with polite and helpful stuff
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect! Room was excellent, clean, extra comfy bed with fantastic sea view. Hotel stuff on all levels were very polite, professional and helpful. Breakfast was wealthy, tasty and diverse. We enjoyed a lot. Parking space was secured for us but hotel is on great location, close to main street and bus number 4 is connection to old town so we used car just for trips outside of town. We recommend this hotel with pleasure to everyone who want to spend a wonderful vacation. It will be our home in Dubrovnik. Looking forward to come again, soon. Sve je bilo savršeno; komforna soba, fantastična usluga i lokacija hotela, srdačnost osoblja, bogat doručak.