Reviews of Hotel Miramare 4 stars

Ribarska obala 4-6, 51512 Njivice, Croatia

#36 of 65 hotels in Njivice

Rain and rain and rain
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

Location is good but property is old and expensive compare with others. In the room we had always the smell of the restaurant near the hotel. Cleaning the room was only change the towels and clean the bahtroom. After 3 nights and 4 days whit rain we decided to ga home.

The vieuw from the room to the sea. Location is close to the sea. in the morning you will hear the wave's.

Great location, lovely room
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Hand held shower with curtain at other end to it in the bath! Soaked floor every time. Had to park some distance away otherwise costly.

Lovely room with superb view over sea from nice balcony. Friendly staff. We only were staying overnight but could easily have stayed longer.

We enjoyed the stay
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

Great location, views and directly at a beautyful beach with all tourist facilities. Also on the morning of our departure the owner helped us to charge our cars battery so our journey could smoothly continue.

I have split feelings..
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

First of all I want to say that I am not picky and don't expect anything perfect. And if I see hard working staff doing their best, I am first to be supportive. But, to go on the bad part. Despite reserving the room through the booking.com (i've used American express) one month before our trip, it was not charged as they do not accept American express cards. We were checking out around 6:30 am to catch the ferry to the next island. There was no one at the reception and the cleaning lady said that the receptionist is coming at 7 am. I assumed that the payment was automatically made through the booking.com (was the case always until now), so I decided not to wait (did't wanted to miss the ferry). As we reached the next island, i've received the email that I left the hotel without paying and that I should immediately call them and give them my credit card number. I did called them to ask for IBAN number as I am not confident in dictating my credit card number over the phone. I cannot say that receptionist was rude, but she sounded really annoyed that I "run away" without paying. Anyway I did transfer the amount, but I'm sure I'll not be going back there. My point is: they did seen that I've reserved the room with amex and since our arrival no one mentioned anything. We were informing ourselves about the ferry at the reception and said we are leaving early to catch the first one. No one mentioned that reception is working from 7am (despite the info on the booking that hotel is open 24/7). I really hope they will make an effort and do better staff-customer relation part as when you go to your holidays you really don't want to be chased by the hotel management for (unintentional) debts...

On the more positive note, The property is beautifully placed at the beach. This is old hotel that was frozen in time. Would definitely need renovation touch, but you can see that staff is doing their best in maintain the object. The room we had was huge with the sea view and A/C. There was no shower gel/shampoos offered, but that was OK as we had ours. We had amazing dinner in the hotels restaurant. Don't know the waiter's name, but would like to point out anyway how professional and friendly he was. And if you recognise yourself here, continue doing great job! Food was exceptional as well.

Great time in Njivice
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

Cleaning of the terrace could be improved. Also the lights in the bathroom are a bit dim.

I was quite amazed at the generally low rating of this hotel. We had a great time there and it was very handy. First of all - the staff was quite helpful so thank you all for that. The hotel offers free of charge parking 100 m from the hotel, but you could also park your car just in front of the hotel for 1 Euro per hour from 7.00 a.m. till 9 p.m. In the hotel lobby there is a bar, a restaurant, a pizzeria, a cash machine, some food and clothes shops, a parking lot and the Kvarner bay is just at your feet. It is also very close (50 m) to the village center. Njivice is a lovely village with just the right amount of tourists - not too many and not too few. There is quite a big lungomare and you could practically walk around the seashore all the way to Malinska. It is generally a families touristic destination. Even though there is life until all hours, it is not noisy and the soundproof of the hotel is quite good. We also enjoyed the breakfast which always had a variety of hot dishes and fruit salad. One could choose from a few small beaches around the hotel - some of them very children friendly with some additional kid-friendly attractions.

Nice sea view but no proper heating in the winter
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Heating with air-condition only and it was really loud and very slow, and at the end bathroom was still cold. At arrival they said they only take pets under 3 kg – we had 30 kg dog with. That should be mentioned before a person books the hotel. We did stay but we did not feel welcome then.. Breakfast – very basic.

View was nice

Breakfast, the vegetable was not fresh and the fruit also.
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

Breakfast, the vegetable was not fresh and the fruit also...it looks like it was cutted for a whole month not for each day

Nice, friendly and comfortable
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Superb staff and nice and clean hotel. Needs little work to get it to excellent level (like TV, water taps you see their age but work like new)

Amazing & friendly staff, delicious food, great location!

Amazing & friendly staff, delicious food, great location!

Close to water, nice views.
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

Cleaners dont knock before entering. Most balconies are wierd and really made for one person only.

Close to water, nice views.

Nice location

little bit to expensive

Location perfect

POSITION

BREAKFAST

POSITION

Great location and views, a very large, clean room, just a...

Lack of private parking

Great location and views, a very large, clean room, just a step up from the sea and at a short distance walking from the cliff

The view is great
    • Triple Room with Balcony and Sea View

Breakfast - don´t expect wonders Room - clean, that’s all.

The view is great

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

would love to come back!
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

- it is a warm, welcoming family run hotel, just on the seaside - excellent breakfast - relaxed atmosphere - beach is just across the street

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Staff at restaurant for evening meals.

Excellent location. Good size rooms. Beaches, restaurants etc. Old Kirk Town nearby.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2015

Windows and balcony faces to the sea.

Slight stinking in the bathroom. At the second day I figured, bidet needed a 2 liter water, than smelling has disappeared. Guess it wasn't used for a long time (off season) Slight flooding traces in the corridor carpet. Tiny mistakes only, nothing serious.

Windows and balcony faces to the sea. (10m) The best I had until now:) Cheif (mother superior) made a late dinner to us, because we were the only guest in there. It was delicious. (off season) Free parking (off season) Easy to locate the hotel. Restaurants in 3-5 minutes walk. Can be a good choice if you gonna spend some days in Krk island.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

friendly and helpful staff, good location next to the beach

breakfast variety limited; no parking included; quite narrow beach

friendly and helpful staff, good location next to the beach

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.