Reviews of Hotel Neptun Dubrovnik 4 stars

Kardinala Stepinca 31, Babin Kuk, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia

#9 of 54 hotels in Dubrovnik

An extremely enjoyable resort, with just a few minor irritations.
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There were smokers in many areas, including the outside breakfast terrace and poolside. Also on room balconies. This was definitely a problem. Children in adult only pools was also an issue. Rules were either not known or not enforced. The first room I was offered was in a poor location, with a severely obscured sea view, next to a busy walk way. The room was swapped the next day when I complained.

The pools were excellent, the breakfast terrace was superb, the bed was really comfortable and the staff were very helpful indeed. The location was an easy bus ride to Dubrovnik, which really was a fabulous city.

Very relaxing
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Great location and very quiet. Separate swimming pools for children and adults. Lots of different outdoor seating areas. Great service from friendly staff. Very easy bus ride to Dubrovnik old town area. A perfect area to stay to escape from the crowds

It was wonderful experience
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The location, the breakfast, staff at the reception speak good English. All the facilities at the hotel were great especially the rooftop pool and bar.

Beautiful location, excellent facilities & great value for money.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The ability to use several different pools, bars & restaurants shared across the adjacent hotels that form the Importanne resort. The views out to the sea & off shore islands were spectacular along with the sunsets.

Beautiful hotel set in a tranquil location with wonderfully helpful staff
    • Premium Skyline Sea View Suite with Balcony

Ideally the fridge to be stocked with free bottle water especially knowing families residing in rooms after a long journeys. An iron and ironing board to be standard in each room - seems madness to have porter roaming from room to room with iron and ironing board when required. Better care on cleaning around the pool especially when windy as sadly my granddaughter trod on broken glass in her bare feet requiring first aid treatment because it was left unattended on the floor and as a toddler she didn't see it walking ahead of her mother.

The staff were exceptional, very helpful and considerate especially to the infants we had in our party The food in the restaurants was very tasty with large portions to share between us and our toddler. We had a spectacular view from our skyline apartment and the room it's self was spacious, comfy and very clean with good housekeeping. Plenty of toiletries and towels available. Great to have access to pool towels. The pools were lovely with great views.

Research carefully before booking a room
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I believe I paid an exorbitant price for what I’d describe as a 3 star motel style room. In this hotel a twin room is a king bed pulled apart, narrow and uncomfortable. The view from the room was looking straight into a bank of other rooms about 7 or 8 metres away. The glass is not one way so they can see me as I could see them. My room did not have a sheer curtain only an electric blind. The rooms on the other side had sheer curtains. This meant keeping the blind rolled down ¾ of the way during the day. The room was behind reception and it felt like a cupboard. The bathroom was small, no bath. IF I had been paying a lessor rate I would have accepted these drawbacks. The rate for 3 nights was 840 Euro - US$975 - AUD$1330. I spoke to reception twice about changing the room and got the “sorry” (not sorry) standard reply. Breakfast was nice but nothing special. It takes 1 hour to walk to the old city from Hotel Neptun and about 20 mins on the bus.

Wonderful view from the lobby and the breakfast terrace but don’t expect to get the same view from your room

Dusty rooms.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Dusty rooms. Poor quality food at breakfast and the food via room service was terrible. The burger (and it wasn’t cheap) was something I would have eaten after a night out and very drunk, on my way home in my 20s.

Would definetly return, ideal for families or groups of friends.

What a fabulous find this was. Stayed here with friends to celebrate our 50th birthdays and was not disappointed. The location could not have been better, and the facilities were excellent. My friend and I had a sea view room which was definitely worth paying extra for. However, I must make reference to the superb staff, they are a credit to the hotel and couldn't do enough to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. This was my first trip to Croatia and it will not be my last.

The property was not disappointing but also not exceptional.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The facility, particularly the lobby and restaurants, seemed to be in somewhat of a need for refurbishing. Service in restaurants not the best, nor was menus or decor. Pools ok, not great.

We booked at the Neptune, but were given a room at the Royal Princess, sister property. An upgrade in hotels so we didn't complain, although it was not explained to us and was a little confusing. A suite on a lower floor where people walked by the window. Extra big room but not the panorama view we would have liked (and what we booked). Beach area was spectacular.

Great resort with fantastic view
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Absolutely amazing. The use of all facilities and pools in the resort made the holiday very enjoyable. I would highly recommend the blue sky roof top pool! Right beside the sea with AMAZING views. The staff were very helpful and were friendly. There is a bus stop right outside that takes you straight into the old town or some other restraunt/bar area and it only cost 15 kuna. Overall we had a fantastic stay.

You should tried the panoramic pool!
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

We book a sea view room however I must say that, some rooms could have a direct sea view but our was one of those with side sea view. We are facing the parking lot and the roof of other building. They should describe it properly in the Booking.com website. Food buffet was not good and we tried 3 times.

Comfortable beds, clean and modern room. Panoramic pool was super COOL! Best sandwiches and drinks we tasted in Croatia.

The best hotel where I ever stayed
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The room didn't have side lamp by the bed or by the table.

The view was breath taking, the terrace on the top with the pool and bar was very nice.

Good hotel in room with no view
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

We were a big group that had a 50th birthday reunion in Dubrovnik. I had specially booked a ground floor room due to my knee injury. (Room with view of pool & sea—near the lobby). I was given a room on the 4th floor with a view of the walls of the hotel. The hotel staff were not attentive at the check-in time & gave the room to someone else in our group. Due to knee sprain the excessive walking involved was a strain for me.

Clean rooms , view of sea, Zoe is a fine restaurant.

Fabulous!
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

This was my second time at this hotel, last year I stayed here with friends and when my husband and I decided to go to Dubrovnik for our 25th Wedding Anniversary I knew he'd love the location of this hotel, so although I did look at plenty of others, just to let my husband see the choices available, we booked this hotel. He agreed with me, the location was perfect, at the end of a bus route into the old town, on the coast with fabulous views and an easy walk, about 20 minutes into Lapad.

All in all an enjoyable stay!
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

We booked our room online and the picture of the room showed a panorama view of the sea. However, when we checked in, it was just a small doorway that had the view. We had also requested a sea facing view and were given a side view which was partially that of the ad\joining building initially. To their credit they did change that for us but we had to make do with just a smaller view of the sea. The room was also considerably smaller;ler than what we expected. So check dimensions of the room before booking!!!

The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. It was very easy to exchange our currency at the reception as they offered reasonable exchange rates. Zoe is a beautiful restaurant and their shrimp risotto was delicious. The breakfast buffet was quite a spread and offered adequate options for those who eat pork. The thing I really appreciated was that they had an early breakfast spread at 4:00 am organized just for us as we had an early morning flight!!! That is service

Perfect base for stop over in Dubrovnik
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

A bit on the pricey side but you certainly get what you pay for in terms of quality and service.

Hotel complex is absolutely fantastic - several pools, restaurants and bars to keep you occupied during the day and only a short (10 min) cab ride away from the old town of Dubrovnik for an evening out. Room was large and spacious, staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was top draw.

Great Experience would recommend to anyone
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Room strange design ; disappointed no bath. Resort map misleading. Unable to being able to pay hotel extras in euros

Great Hotel and location easily accessible to old town by bus

Beautiful hotel in an idyllic location
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

No complaints, everything was great

Beautiful hotel with the most amazing views. Staff were so friendly and efficient from first arrival. The room was perfect, the views from the balcony just blew us away. The pools were amazing, especially the over 18s roof top pool next door. The bar staff at the pool were 5 star, so friendly and helpful. Breakfast each morning was delicious. There is a bus stop right outside which brings you to the old town. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and only wish I had arranged to stay longer. I will be back

We liked the view, location, cleanliness and friendliness of...
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Not really anything, maybe the gym can be better equipped and organized

We liked the view, location, cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. Breakfast was good and we were very happy with our stay. Also, it is very. Lose to the bus stop into town, made it very convenient

We enjoyed the sunset view.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Overall we satisfied with this place but if I have to say negative comment, our room was not so big.But again, it was not a big deal.

We enjoyed the sunset view.It was amazing. All staffs are kind and friendly. I highy reccomend this hotel!

Great location. Very comfortable hotel
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Sea difficult to get into if you are not a good swimmer or unsteady on your feet. Pools rather cold.

Great hotel.. Very comfortable room. Great breakfast with plenty of choice.

Fabulous location, splendid views - great food and facilities and exceptional staff
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The facilities were fabulous in a stunning location. Wonderful friendly and professional staff. I only stayed one night after a kayaking trip but it was truly magical and I wished I was staying a week.

Would hope to go back there.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Some distance from the old city and as we were a party of four meant taxi in and out every evening at approx. cost of 200 kunars return.

Fabulous breakfast setting and the sunbeds around the shoreline were excellent. Our room was gorgeous with a super balcony. Super shoreline walk to the street of pubs and restaurants.

Expencive family place.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

To high Prince level for lunch, dinner, bar, eg.

Good location in Babyn Kuk, with bus conection to down town. No trafic noice and a very nice viue over the Adriatic sea.

Lovely.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Occasionally there was a bad smell coming from the drains but not enough to put us off.

Great location away from the hustle of the old town of Dubrovnik and a short bus journey to it. Great facilities, lots of different pools to use especially the roof top pool for adults only. Lovely clean room and bathroom and very comfortable. Nice buffet breakfast with plenty of choice.

Amazing view, location and breakfast
    • Junior Suite with Sea View and Balcony

Shower was broken when we arrived which was fixed promptly. Amenities not replenished properly ie coffee, shower gel etc Stains on carpet.

Breakfast, facilities, location and staff A+++. Great parking available. Junior suite is ideal due to the ocean views.

Beautiful location, next to the pristine waters of the Adriatic, you will never want to leave.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

You can take a cab or bus into town into the old town so be prepared for that.

Staff were very helpful and even changed our room so that we could have a better view. Part of a complex of 5 hotels so you have access to all their restaurants and amenities.

Most enjoyable. Stayed at the beginning of holiday and again at end Upgeraded both times.
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room

Beaches: Very awkward to get into water.

We were upgraded to suite which was excellent. enjoyed every moment, Beaches were a little disappointing.

We were treated like royalty. The rooms were spacious and the view was exceptional.

We went to Dubrovnik to celebrate the 45th Wedding Anniversary of one of our friends. We were six couples and we had booked at Neptune hotel. While checking in, we were surprised to find out that we had all been upgraded to the Royal Princess. The rooms were large suits with a huge living room. The view was exceptional and the service was great! The management had gone out of its way to make our stay a memorable one. Thank you Importanne Group for your most generous gesture. Our group will cherish the special memories of the wonderful few days we spent at your hotel complex. We will surely come back.

Wonderful hotel with great location.
    • Premium Family Suite with Balcony and Sea View

Great view to the sea, wonderful breakfast with fruit, veggies, sparkling wine. Bus to the old town nearby. Pools were great and so was the walking path to Lapad. We found always free parking by the street.

Amazing.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Everything was perfect nothing to dislike.

Absolutely amazing hotel. Lovely friendly staff always with a smile. Housekeeping exceptional. Wonderful location...amazing views.

amazing relaxing enjoyable and reinvigorating love love love
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The restaurants are a bit spread out in the hotel at first it seems everything is in a maze but when you get your bearings it is great.

The view from our balcony was amazing the beach is so easy accessed and spent 5or 6 times a day in the sea. staff are very helpful and friendly, when booking in the upgrade was unexpected and will be back next year without a doubt. The bus to Dubrovnik is so easy to use and I am not used to public transport so that is saying something. would overly recommend this place it is a must. My go to place form now on.

Great location but only above average overall experience.
    • Junior Suite with Sea View and Balcony

Confusing layout and minimal signage. Music in bar during day gave me a headache, or maybe it was just he fact that virtually every European guest smoked nonstop in the outdoor restaurant.

Nice hotel for business meeting or convention where transportation is arranged for everyone. Parking is nearly nonexistent. Property is new, modern and clean, but in no way interesting. Included breakfast is pretty good.

Great hotel in Babin Kuk
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Availability of all the facilities (pools, restaurants). Great buffet breakfast. Staff friendly and attentive of needs. Quiet location by sea. Close bus ride into old town (15 Kuna to driver or 12 Kuna at kiosks, one way).

Loved it here, would recommend to friends and family.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Lovely hotel. Beds were comfortable, the rooms have tea/coffee facilities, plenty of storage in the room, pool towels were a good quality. Staff were always helpful when we needed them. Plenty of sunbeds. Bus service was very reliable and the bus station was nearby.

Would definitely go back
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Dinner....too expensive for quality of meal

Beautiful hotel....beautiful views....excellent breakfast....dinner was okay ....too expensive for quality of meal

Fabulous in every way. It was great that we were minutes from a bus stop.
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There was a problem with the aircon that could not be fixed immediately. We were offered a choice of 2 alternatives very quickly and then provided with a free restaurant meal on the night of our choice for all 4 of us although the problem only affected one room. A case of turning a negative into a positive. Very impressed with everything.

Amazing sea-side resort hotel with beautiful sea views and access to coastal walks and restaurants
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

- Our initial room was not at all like the advertised 'panorama sea view' in booking.com

+ Our initial room did not quite have the view we were expecting (it was a side-view of the sea, despite booking a 'panorama sea view' room); we spoke to the reception staff about it, and he managed to change our room to one with a beautiful sea view, as we'd expected. He was extremely helpful and friendly, and our new room was perfect - very comfortable beds and balcony with amazing sea view. + The hotel itself is in the perfect location for coastal walks and close to nice restaurants overlooking the sea. + Short bus-journey from the old town

Luxurious living at a beautiful location
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The buffet dinner was very disappointing

Sea views not just from the room , from the bed! Excellent breakfasts Lovely waterside walk to restaurants bars & the local town First class connection by bus to the old city

Fabulous stay, wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Fabulous views from panoramic sea view room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very easy to access Dubrovnik old town using public transport with the added benefit of being well away from the hustle and bustle. Great breakfast. Loved having the choice of swimming in the sea or using one of the heated pools.

Overall it was a top of the line experience with just a few glitches.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

We had construction noise from next door several times. And a middle of the night strange sound from the gutter downspout. The construction we understood could not be stopped, but the downspout should have attention.

Fantastic sea view, wonderful places to sun along the beach and read books! The breakfast spread was amazing!

Modern hotel in a beautiful location
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Dinner buffet was a disappoinment.

Location is suberb with an easy access to Dubrovnik Old Town by bus. Breakfast buffet was very good in variety, e.g. special diets were taken care of. Staff was friendly, but did not share any information unless you asked for it. Restaurant Zoe was excellent. Multiple swimming pools.

Hotel Neptune
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The breakfasts were chaotic not enough staff all drinks out of vending machines (seriously??!) this is supposed to be a luxury hotel. In fact not enough staff in general. Pool side particularly. Beds not that comfortable.

The location, the views

Enjoyable mid week break
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Evening meal not a lot of choice and a bit disappointed after reading other reviews, breakfast was a lot better, didn’t like paying 8 pound for a beer !

Overall good Hotel Neptun was a good base to stay, only a 10 min bus ride into the old town, the overall appearance of the hotel was lovely, plenty of space to enjoy the surroundings, we found two walks, one that took you along the coast and another that was a circular one, round by the harbour and back round to the hotel.

A fabulous hotel in a beautiful and convenient location. Excellent facilities and staff.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

my stay wasn't long enough

The breakfast service was incredible, everything you could possilbly imagine wanting was provided. The staff were so friendly and helpful - all of the staff waiting staff and reception.

The heated outdoor pool, location and food!
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The lady from the reception that made our checkin was not professional, although the rest of the stuff is very friendly.

The heated outdoor pool, location and food!

Has a great location, great facilities, the outdoor pool is...

The carpet in the room was with spots, and the reception lady that made our check in was totally unfriendly and not professional at all. Although after one day the manager called us and offer apologies and tried to fix the issues, the first impression remains. Next time we will book the 5 stars.

Has a great location, great facilities, the outdoor pool is with warm water so is usable all the time and was clean.

Fantastic holiday in a great hotel
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

We had the unexpected use of facilities of other hotels nearby which were part of the Importanne chain, including the use of a rooftop infinity pool. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made our stay very pleasant. Overall a fantastic hotel in a beautiful country

Could not have wished for a better anniversary break, would recommend to everyone
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

Children being allowed in the Spa area!

Absolutely everything, cocktails were amazing, breakfast had everything you could wish for, & even the toiletries were top class.

We had a lovely stay at the hotel Neptun. Would thoroughly recommend.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

A signpost showing the short cut to the bus stop would be useful.

Maybe some extra lighting on the sea front side of the hotel would make it easier for guests to see on their way back to the hotel atnight. The beds were extremely comfortable!

I will be back
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

2 members of the breakfast staff in the kitchen were particularly rude (2 girls wearing caps, who were working sun 29th April) and abrupt but the waiting staff were amazing as were every other member of staff we met

The location is exceptional

Relaxing - good option if you have small children.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Some minor niggles which wouldn't put me off going again: The food in the Neptune Terrace restaurant was disappointing (however there were other restaurant options); it would have been nice to have been offered a high chair in the restaurants for our baby (we always had to track down a member of staff to ask for one); we enjoyed the omelette station at breakfast for the first few days of our stay - it mysteriously disappeared for the last few days; the lift was out of order for a day and a half meaning we had to carry a buggy up and down two flights of stairs to go to the pool etc.; the hot water ran out on a couple of occasions (during a 7 week stay). Overall though, I'd visit again though.

Great location; beautiful scenery and sunsets; friendly staff; very clean, comfortable, modern rooms; frequent bus service to the old town.

Nice hotel away from the far too busy old town.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Food was mediocre. And as with every other hotel in Croatia i stayed in, no good coffee and juice from those mix machines. Terrible.

The room had a very nice ocean facing balcony.

Relaxed week in the sun which is what we really needed.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Cup sizes are small. Erm, think thats about it.

Choices of pools of various sizes including roof top adult only area. Use of linked hotels facilites. Vast breakfast choice. Huge bed. Really clean. Not so much beach but areas next to sea with sunbeds. Easy to reach by x2 bus from airport. Nice walk into town- 15mins, Lapud. Easy walk to old town-1hr, or super efficient regular bus for 15kn 1 way.

Beautiful location to relax.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Our first room with balcony overlooked the pool area on the roof of the adjacent hotel. We were concerned about our privacy. They happily moved us to a Junior Suite which was magnificent and overlooked the sea.

Beautiful location to relax. It was a ways from the old city, but there was a bus stop nearby. Would definitely recommend!

A nice hotel in a lovely location however food needs improvement,
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The food was poor quality, cafeteria like. The buffet dinner meat, turkey and fish was cold and tasteless. The vegetables were overcooked and cold. The breakfast buffet fruit was hard and also dry,

The room was very clean and compact, The bed was comfortable.

The location, the room and other facilities, breakfast...
    • Premium Family Suite with Balcony and Sea View

Hotel staff - especially the ones at the reception desk and housekeeping. They were not helpful, nor were they doing their job properly. Disappointing for such a nice hotel.

The location, the room and other facilities, breakfast service, perfect sunset view from your balcony..

Amazing views ! Hit up the roof top bar for amazing photos and sunset.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The staff could’ve been friendlier for such an upscale place. (maybe they are new/training because it was early in the season 4/2018)

Amazing Property and View. We had a short stay but were enamored with the resort. They have many pools and beaches.

Great stay and amazing views!
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The coffee. Always the coffee!

Perhaps slightly too far from the Old Town - whilst taxis there and back are good value it felt like we lost time back and forth. The infinity pool on the roof was a great way to chill out late afternoon. Also great breakfast and fantastic views from the room!

We had an upgrade on the room which was excellent but the...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The hotel suite, the outdoor swimming pool,the views from the gardens and we had an excellent evening meal there,although it was expensive.

We had an upgrade on the room which was excellent but the breakfasts we found disappointing.

The pools, places to get to the sea, bars, restaurants,...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

It’s a little far from the city, but we arranged to go everywhere with Uber (aprox 50 HRK per ride to the old town ) and was fine.

The pools, places to get to the sea, bars, restaurants, everything was great. Breakfast was by far the best one I ever had in a hotel. Clean rooms.

Dubrovnik quiet resort on the sea
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

It was little uneasy to make it comfortable temperature in the room overnight - it got either too stuffy or too cold, but this is a minor item.

One of the best big hotel resort we have been so far. Friendly staff, nice surrounding, diverse breakfast and fresh ingredients.

Quality time with a awesome view
    • Junior Suite with Sea View and Balcony

the only thing to mention is, if you book the juniorsuite for two adults and two children is quite small. Between the masterbed and the sofa bed ist just 15 cm. for this 2 nights - no Problem, but if you stay longer, I will choose next time, probably two rooms, next to eachother!

The hotel is nice and clean. The area is not central, but so beautiful. There is a bus going and you will be in 10 min right at the Old Town. For Families a great place to stay. You have two pools, one inside, one outside. The view is awesome. Breakfast is great. The stuff is nice and helpful. The bathroom is nice and has a great size for the needs of familytravelling.

Wow of a foyer.
    • Luxury Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Tv in a very awkward position.Long way from old town but bus stop 40 metres away.Can't have everything.

Wow of a foyer. Stunning views.Very good breakfast.

We stayed in a 2 room suite on the 8th floor with...
    • Premium Family Suite with Balcony and Sea View

Some employees were not customer oriented on par with the quality of the facility. The bell boys and car attendants were superb. Quality of buffet breakfast was mediocre for the quality of the facility.

We stayed in a 2 room suite on the 8th floor with spectacular views toward the Adriatic and the islands. The room was very comfortable.

Staff were friendly, breakfast great.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

The walls are so thin you feel like the occupants in the next room are sleeping next to you. Ok if your deaf, or you have a supply of ear plugs.

Staff were friendly, breakfast great. We had an issue with noise from the other room which reception tried to sort out, but even when the occupants quieten down we could still hear, doors closing, flushing toilet, television and when they eventually fell asleep we could hear snoring and coughing. We left the next day and booked into another hotel. The Manager was very understand and gave us a discount

I would stay here again for the price and location.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The breakfast was not that great. They had lots of food out and the presentation looked great but the food was okay.

The hotel was in a nice beautiful area where you could walk around easily and see great views. Most of the staff was pleasant and helpful except we did have one problem with the front desk. I

I think it was a fair place but it didn’t meet our expectations especially for a birthday trip.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

Well breakfast was always cold. I requested a cake for my partner’s birthday which I was assured I would get on the day but it never turned up which wasn’t great. The power went off a few times and the cleaning was great as I found wraps of rubbish under the bed and dust. The tea cups were not clean.

The staff were friendly and polite and our room had the sea view which we paid for. It was dreamy. Loved it. The female manager made up for some of our poor and negative experiences at one of the restaurants.

Beautiful views and great location
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Beautiful hotel with amazing views, staff were very friendly and helpful. Found that the buffet wasn’t as good as I’d hoped, breakfast was but the evening one I thought was a little overpriced for what it was.

Great view and modern facilities.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Although it’s a resort and on the beach, it’s far from main square and attractions. There is a bus stop just outside hotel which is convenient (15 minute bus ride to old town) and a beautiful walkway along sea.

Amazing view with seaside balcony. Room was big and bathroom was large. Bed was very comfortable.

I stayed at Importannne Resort Dubrovnik and it was clean.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

I stayed at Importannne Resort Dubrovnik and it was clean. The room is very pleasant and comfortable. And I reserved sea view, so the view It was so nice. and I had a good breakfast. There is a bus that goes to the old town in front of the hotel.

Awesome place to stay if you are visiting Dubrovnik.
    • Premium Room with Sea View and Balcony

The breakfast spread could have been slightly better. But guess it was due to a non-touristy season with low occupancy.

The hotel is much nicer than what the pictures show. I had booked a Premium Sea View room for my stay date of December last week and it turned out to be wonderful. The view from the room was amazing and I could sit all evening in the balcony watching the sun set on the Adriatic Sea.

The view from the room.
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

The food was very bad especially the breakfast. It was a medium spread but the quality of food items was poor. The olives were hard and chewy and the scrambled eggs were just not edible on all the days. Also after 10:15 there would be no coffee and half of the items were not refilled after 10am.

The view from the room. People at the reception were very helpful, so was Duje from the restaurant. Emit from the bar was also quite nice.

We spent an enjoyable stay at this hotel, with helpful and...
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

We spent an enjoyable stay at this hotel, with helpful and friendly staff ready to help. The hotel room was beautiful, with an amazing panoramic sea view. Everything was excellent. Breakfast was more than complete, full of fresh fruit, hot delicious dishes, yoghurts and all kind of different cakes. Obviously we would like to come again, because we spent some happy days here.

We liked the hotel room with a balcony and panoramic sea...
    • Panoramic Double/Twin Room Sea View

We liked the hotel room with a balcony and panoramic sea view. The staff was helpful. Every day breakfast was fresh and delicious. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and of course would like to come back again.