Reviews of Pansion Sport 3 stars

Valdemuska 14, 52100 Štinjan, Croatia

#7 of 18 hotels in Štinjan

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Room and breakfast were simple but fulfilled our needs.

Room and breakfast were simple but fulfilled our needs. The location is very handy, as we could easily go into Pula but did not have to get stuck in traffic when driving around it. I can't comment on the pool as we were too late in the season to enjoy it, but the setting was very relaxing. Staff were friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

We had a comfortable and fun stay. My son enjoyed swimming in the pool.
    • Apartment

The playground for kids could have been bigger.

The balcony of the apartment is very spacious and its concrete fences are high, very safe for those with little kids.

Enjoying beautiful nature and hospital people!

There is no such thing!

Owners and staff are great people, always ready to help. The pansion is nice, clean, on the great location (close to the sea and the bus station, close to Fazana and Pula). Breakfast is delicious. The prices are very decent. I am recommending the Pansion Sport with all my heart!

Wonderful, relaxing stay.

Really no complaints.

If you are looking for a relaxing stay this property is perfect. It is located in a more quiet part so you will not be disturbed by noise, although amazing restaurants are only about a 10-15 min walk away. The pebble beach is great and has a few bars scattered along it (cash only) and it only took about 10 min to walk. OWNERS WERE AMAZING!!! So friendly and helpful, despite the communication barriers. The owner even took us to the bus station in Pula the morning of our checkout. The breakfast was also great with lots of options.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful.

We booked a queen bed bedroom and we got two single beds pushed together.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The air conditioning worked perfectly.

Great accomodation with friendly staff

Nothing, it was a pleasant stay.

Very friendly staff, the room was clean, comfortable beds. No complaints at all. We came at 00:45 in the night and the owner opened the door and was really nice to us. I recommend people to stay here:)

disgusting hotel, avoid at all costs

DO NOT STAY HERE - DANGEROUS STAFF the hotel manager is extremely dangers, he threw a bag at my head in reception and told me to get out because there was makeup on a towel, after asking for my room to be cleaned as we stayed for 5 days and room wasn't cleaned once. extremely rude staff, not to mention none of the facilities they claimed they had were provided - no one was allowed to go in the pool. had banging on my door at 3am saying he was going to call the police if I didn't turn my light off in my room, and turn my air con off. I have travelled half the world and have never experienced such rude staff, none of them are fit to run a hotel, a friend of mine was even threatened when the hotel manager but a key to his throat!!! Me and my friend stayed here, we are 19 year old quiet girls with no intention to cause trouble, felt very threatened and not relaxed here.

the hotel was close to the festival

Nice property, very nice staff, quiet little town, beaches at walking distance.

It was difficult to find a restaurant. There is a restaurant at the property, but it was closed.

Breakfest was very good: always fruit and eggs, several kinds of bread. The pool. Staff and owner are very friendley and helpfull. There are several supermakets (small but with everything you need) and backery's. Stinjan is a very quiet little town. Lots of trees in the neighbourhood and lots of birds!! Nice beaches at walking distance. For more things to do, you can go to Pula, easy to go by bus (every 30 minutes) or by car (7 km). Pula is a nice 24-hours town.

Swimming pool,

Would of liked some tea, eggs and pastries maybe rather than just bread salami and coffee. Maybe a kettle in the room. Cost was more than online when we got there.

Swimming pool, Rooms were clean

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Fantastic friendliness and helpfulness

The owner and staff were extremely friendly and helpfull. Haven't experienced hospitality to this extent anywhere else.

Fine for business trip.pool overlooked.car a must.

A little off the beaten track.

Hotelier was happy and accommodating. Very clean. Had what you need for a base to enjoy pula without the pula prices.

Air con didn't work.

Air con didn't work. There were quite a few mosquitos flying around in the room when we arrived.

nice place, spacious room with balcony, we stayed there for...

nice place, spacious room with balcony, we stayed there for one night

Very nice place and good price

Very nice property and very friendly staff, highly recommend, everything was as agreed and presented

Easy, simple and good value.

Local transport information readily available.

Very helpful staff, good breakfast selection.

Very friendly host!

Very friendly host!Doest speak much english. but they understand! I enjoy my stay there .It was pleasure for me !

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.