View vacation packages to

2. Croatia hotel reviews
  3. Dubrovnik-Neretva County hotel reviews
  4. Dubrovnik hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik

Reviews of Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Liechtensteinov Put 3, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia

#29 of 58 hotels in Dubrovnik

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

Bed sheets towels are not clean , the hotel need regular...

Above

Bed sheets towels are not clean , the hotel need regular maintenance. Poor house keeping , despite request to change the bed sheets it was completely ignored . Fruits plates with left overs were not removed from the room

• Reviewed: June 20, 2019

Everything was amazing.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The room cleaning service could be slightly improved

Everything was amazing. The staff was very polite, helpful and cooperative. Service is 100 out of 10. The hotel itself is very nice, the view from the room was incredible. The pool area was not that crowded and very comfortable. Decent breakfast. Highly recommend

• Reviewed: June 18, 2019

The sea view from our room is very beautiful!

Everything is perfect

The sea view from our room is very beautiful! And they give us a warm welcome gift. Hassana from the concierge really help us on getting all the information about the city and all the staff was really helpful. The best thing is: you got to swim in the sea as they have private access. We had a lovely holiday & would like to go back again.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2019

“Hotel location, amenities and service were beyond amazing.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

“Hotel location, amenities and service were beyond amazing. Lady at guest services ‘Hasena’ was super helpful in setting up programs, arranging for checkout and transportation. I will definitely come back and would recommend it to friends. A straight 10 by all standards.”

• Reviewed: June 13, 2019

not worth the money!!! rudest staff i've ever come across.. EVER!

The staff were quite possibly the rudest people I have ever encountered! They didn't seem to care that the drink orders or food were completely wrong! Also, completely messed up the charge at the end - charging random cards and double charging! Staff were so unhelpful with everything! Even had to bring my own dry cleaning to reception! useless!!!!!

location was excellent!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2019

Views of the Adriatic Sea are breathtaking from the 12th floor and overlook the pool and patio area.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Problems with housekeeping staff providing and restocking toiletries. Shampoo turned up the 3rd day. Stingy on toilet paper. Had a 20-25 minute walk to Old Town or had to take a bus or taxi.

12th floor view of the harbor was amazing! Room was well appointed and bath area large. Breakfast buffet offered a varied spread and the waitstaff at meals and at the bar were attentive. Front desk staff was helpful as well.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

great stay in a nicely located hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Hotel needs a general over haul / lick of paint as in parts looking a little tired

location excellent only a 20 min walk to the old town, sea view great, breakfast plentiful, staff very attentive without being intrusive. Pool area clean and great café/restaurant. had an all round great stay at the Rixos

• Spa Suite with Balcony and Sea View

Suite had dirty carpet and given one smaller room after 3 hours of negotiation and being told the hotel was full but in booking.com there was another suite available.

Dubrovnik in luxury
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Everything. Staff lovely. Emina at check in was so nice. Pool area and access to the ocean fantastic. Even heated shower as we got out of the ocean. Pure luxury.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

Nice hotel but unreasonably priced

The restaurant, bar, room service or anything additional that you can purchase in the hotel is outrageously priced. A local beer was almost £7 in the hotel and the room service food was awful yet £20 for a burger. There are not many places nearby to eat so if you want to rely on the hotel for food you better be ready to pay. The beds were so soft in the room that it gave me back pain, however as soon as I raised it with the hotel they dealt with it extremely quickly and professionally giving me a brand new mattress to sleep on.

The hotel is at a nice location on the cliffs and if you get a sea view room it is really nice to sit on the balcony and just enjoy the view. The breakfast was probably the best thing about the hotel. The buffet was huge and had a great variety. The staff were also very attentive. The view from the breakfast room was gorgeous and there was also an outside balcony where you could sit and eat. We had some issues with our stay and the hotel manager Ugur dealt with it with great professionalism and promptness.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Rooms are big, beach and pool are fantastic, great breakfast...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Wait staff is very sloppy. They appear to be poorly trained. They are constantly dropping plates and glasses. Also when setting flatware you have to asks for spoons, or knives, or something different every time. There does not appear to be a protocol of any sort.

Rooms are big, beach and pool are fantastic, great breakfast buffet, bathroom was very nice, near old town. Reception staff of Ena, Petra, and Hasena, are very good.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

mostly perfect except interior design needs some touching...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

mostly perfect except interior design needs some touching point. We've got a double room, there is no bathroom door and it is fine but we can hear literally everything from the toilet if one of us uses it. the shower glass door couldn't stop leaking water out of the tub after having a shower then water is everywhere on the bathroom floor.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

Made our stay in Dubrovnik,5 star resort.Amazing pool.Breakfast is the best.

Great location,only 20 minute walk to old town of Dubrovnik.Offered a glass of champagne on arrival.Stored our bags for two days while we went on a road trip.Already booked back in.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

The hotel was lovely with amazing views out to the sea.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

I'm not sure there was anything that I didn't like. The weather could have been better when we were there but that's not the hotel's fault!

The hotel was lovely with amazing views out to the sea. It was 30 mins from the airport in a taxi and only 15 minute walk from the Old Town. The Spa & Wellness Centre and the outdoor and indoor pool areas were great.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

Massive Hotel with Spectacular Views
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Breakfast buffet has a huge selection, but nothing was particularly good. Uncovered bacon was cold and cooked in bulk and all stuck together. Asian night was very, very average. A bit of sushi, a beef curry and that's about it. You would swear that toilet paper was gold, we ended up just taking it off the house keeping trolley. The hotel has a " you are just a number" big resort feel to it.

Fantastic location, spectacular views, great balconies, walking distance to old Town. The BBQ night (buffet) was very good. Very clean in general.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2019

Very enjoyable and interesting.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

It's the beginning of the season May 2019 and the bar/swimming pool & Restaurant was not fully serving the full menu. But they did accommodate our needs at the pool Restaurant from another kitchen in the hotel as we were 10 people for lunch. They we're very attentive to our expectations. (best filet-stake I have had in along time). So it wasn't all bad.

We were upgraded to a better room in the Hotel. Service was very good in Reception and at B'fast.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2019

Amazing, relaxing, accomodating

There was not element which I could comment on them exceeding expectations. It was a fantastic stay and we were very glad to spend some of our honeymoon there.

We loved the entire experience from the moment we walked into the hotel everything was total perfection. The staff remembered it was our honeymoon every time they saw us. No matter what the request they were happy to assist in any which way.!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

The view from my room and the sparkling wine
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The tv in my room sat right at the foot of my bed which blocked the beautiful view. Looks like it was originally a built in that could lower into a cabinet but no longer worked. The front desk staff could have been friendlier.

The view from my room and the sparkling wine

• Reviewed: May 25, 2019

The view was excellent, also the bedroom.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Our room wasn't ready..we were waiting for room two hours. Then, we were waiting for a waiter in the hotel restaraunt for 15min, nobody came. Staff is very noisy when they clean rooms near our. Also, they knockeed either we put the sign do not disturb. Breakfast was much more better last year..

The view was excellent, also the bedroom.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

Good facilities including spa, on site casino.
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

Room not ready until 2 hours after planned check in. Reception staff I little abrupt Bar snacks ok food not great quality. Several restaurants in hotel on various levels. Several were not open for service (info not posted before top to bottom floor and outside journeys). - could do better with info. Room servicing wasn’t great. A quick make of bed, towels not changed just folded wet (despite being left for changing).

Good facilities including spa, on site casino. Rooms were good standard.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

Very large hotel,walking distance down to Old Town; steep walk back up.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Closets/ drawers needed cleaning Front desk not sufficiently manned part time; long wait to get assistance. Some staff great but some left guest standing and or didn’t follow through

Upgraded to spacious sea view room with very large deck. Very comfortable bed. Strong internet. Able walk down to Old Town ( less than mile easy walk down) Some personnel very pleasant /helpful

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

not worth the money , but what are the alternatives ?
    • Executive Suite with Balcony and Sea View

the suite was the worst suite i have ever stayed in , very cheap basic fittings , you would expect more for paying 3 times the price of a standard room . the porters showed us the room , again you would expect more , the pool indoor , was poorly maintained tatty looking , the general staff were mediocre, lifts were slow , drinks were expensive, in room mini bar and coffee were something you would get in a 2 of 3 star, TV was really bad ,basic sat and no movie channels or pay per view even , small bed, i would not stay there again ,

the location was good, the reception staff were very good , i cant tell you about the food as didn't eat there, view is really nice , i didn't use the spa so cant comment on that either so i really cant give you an overall review to be fair

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

Not worth my money
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

based on what we paid, I didn't feel it was worth it. Noone offered to help us with our luggage to the rooms, our room was half cleaned, the toilet seat was broken and we waited hours for it to be repaired. We had to go ask the reception for a remote battery so we could operate our tv. The buffet dinner was poor and not worth the money, I would rather spend the money at the surrounding/local restaurants. Drinks & Spa were all over priced. We traveled through Croatia and we were excited for our amazing hotel at the end of our trip (As we decided to splurge and spend the extra money on this hotel) - however it was very disappointing.

The location is beautiful and at first entrance very impressive.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Three and a half stars - not five
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

Smell - sewage smell in the bathroom. No north American power outlets - which are becoming more standard throughout Europe. Good but very average food. The buffet meal was just ok.

The view! Comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

The localization
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

A summary of very bad time: * The rooms were too cool and the heaters didn't work. The excuse was some guests said that it is too hot. The rooms have individual temperature control... Finally, I got an electrical heater. It was fine but, it is not good for a five-star hotel. *My first day, I asked about the age limit to go to the SPA. As you know, kids normally can´t go in. The lady said no limit. My daughter (almost 8 years old) came with me. No problem, but two days later, the SPA receptionist said kids are not allowed... * I went to print some of my boarding cards (7 pages), the lady said that I should be paid for the sixth and seventh page... really? I will pay more than 1,200 euros and will be charged 2 pages of my boarding cards... Finally, the laid decided not to charge me... * Last day, the best... leaks at the room... Change of rooms... the keys didn´t work... my family in the corridor waiting... Finally, the Director give me your "master key"... I didn´t want it... it was the only solution... I have new rooms at 20.00 and I will leave the hotel at 4.00 a.m. * I asked to exchange breakfast to dinner. They agree. The Director said you are my "guest" but "is it ok for you if you pay the drinks" Really? After all happened, in our last night, you said this... I have presented a claim and the return me the 15%. That does not compensate for the inconveniences, when I go to a hotel I want the services I paid not a discount in the price ... NEVER AGAIN

The localization

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

Everything was brilliant.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Everything was brilliant. Your staff were so polite. Special thanks to, from reception, ANE LUCIC, from restaurant, BIROL KOC, KATARINA DLESK for their kind hospitality.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

If you are used to european 5* hotels, this one doesn’t meet your expectations...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Reception stuff - lady on check in, cleanliness, bed comfort, poor food quality, value/quality for money, terrible coffee at breakfast, room facilities, smoke smell in whole hotel

Location, rooms service manager and her colleague - they tried to improve my bad impressions, so big thanks for them!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

No airport collection on arrival - even though hotel confirmed on booking. Attitude from lady on reception was terrible, not helpful at all and just laughed at us. Manager never got back to us. Works are going on in the hotel - drilling at 7.30am! We were not made aware of this at all. Air con didn’t work - didn’t see the point in reporting it because manager didn’t get back to us on another query. Pillows uncomfortable. Overall a disappointing stay.

Views from the room and breakfast are amazing. 20 minute walk to old town which was pleasant, although a little tedious after doing it 4 times a day.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

Great stay in Dubrovnik
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

A friendlier welcome at check in.

Stunning views from the hotel. I stayed in room 1705 (7th floor). Very comfortable bed. Well furnished and very clean. Breakfast choices were vast and quality of food was very good. Check in experience wasn’t that great and not particularly welcoming. Other than that a very pleasant stay at the Rixos.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

This is a fabulously well located hotel, spacious with a...

Whilst extremely comfortable it is stating to look a bit shabby when you look past the facade.

This is a fabulously well located hotel, spacious with a good range of dining and refreshment choices.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Perfect, relaxing break for 3 travelling ladies we felt safe - we will definitely return
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

I booked a couple of treatments in the spa wax met at the end by a very stony older lady may have been the manager - I got the impression I had spent too long in shower after treatment - treatment was 5-6pm - I came out at 6.11pm - either that or they wanted to go home! No milk in fridge for tea or coffee - bacon at breakfast was hit & miss & on last day two people asked if any bacon was coming out - they didn’t answer & general feeling was that they really didn’t want to be of any help.

The room was lovely, staff in particular good, Adrienna on reception, the slim, smiley chap who welcomed us & took luggage to room - we arrived 1st April & Nero behind bar ( think that was his name)

• Reviewed: March 27, 2019

Bad service ruined the whole experience for us
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

Bad service . Reception staff could not solve a simple problem like getting us batteries for our remote . We called several times to reception and all we got was “I already called technical services” . Obviously no one came and the “problem”remained unsolved for our whole stay .

• Reviewed: March 27, 2019

Good location, great hotel great view, great breakfast too.
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

The hallways were a little run down. The outdoor pools had no water likely because it was off season.

Good location, great hotel great view, great breakfast too.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

Wonderful way to spend to celebrate my husband's 65th birthday in a beautiful clean city.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

We had a wonderful room with a view to of the sea. The sunrise with wonderful to see. Large, clean and cozy room, with all of the amenities. Great bed and I love the rain shower. Nice layout

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Nice but too expensive
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Dinner buffet was overpriced - for 150 we got average food, and drinks were not included. Personnel was nice but it seemed forced as they were already thinking about the season

Great view from each room, nice relxation area and table tennis place. Convenient location and really great bed

• Reviewed: March 2, 2019

View is amazing, they prepared special service for us,...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Staffs at reception are not so warm The sound-proof could be improved

View is amazing, they prepared special service for us, honeymoon couple, it is so lovely

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Great stay for families, would book again!
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

Upon check-in there was only 1 person working reception. Perhaps having two people on would speed things up. However, the glasses of champagne for my wife and I made us forget about our short wait.

Amazing view, clean rooms, great morning buffet, nice dinner buffet, indoor pool was just right for 4 and 6 y/o, located close enough to the old town you could walk, overall great stay.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Pleasant large hotel - catering primarily to large groups

Coffe was "instant"-type - not suitable for this type of hotel. A lot of detail changes are needed to make it top notch. Catered to huge bus-loads of crowds.

Nice big hotel with superb view of the Adriatic. Breakfast extensive but quality only mediocre. Dinner likewise had wide choices but, again, not quite up to par. Nice indoor heated pool. Lots of amenities.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

There are much better hotels in the area
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

- Hairs in the bathroom - Bathtub/shower completely clogged - Blood in the bed sheets - Small window and see view is not the best in this location - Extremely noisy ! Every movement and talk from the corridor is heard, the cleaning staff is very noisy and moves the furniture constantly in an extremely noisy way - The window creaked all night ! Impossible to sleep !

- Big room and well decorated - Nice hotel - Friendly staff - Fruits and tee, coffee in the room

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Really amazing hotel, but staff needs to be more professional for this type of hotels
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

Staff needs to be more professional, especially in restaurant at breakfast, since you can see restaurant manager yelling at their waiters to be quicker which is not nice to see as a guest. Breakfast can be better, it seams that they have a lot of stuff because it is spreed all over a restaurant but at the end they don't have a big choice like other 5 star hotels in Croatia. And heating is not work as expected you can't regulate temperature you can only turn it off or on.

Really big and beautiful rooms. Nice shower and bathroom. Big balcony. 15 min walk from Stradun (city) which is really nice walk. Nice pool and sauna and really amazing lobby. Definitely recommendation to anyone. Beautiful view to the sea from the room.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Wonderful resort in beautiful Dubrovnik!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Breakfast was fantastic and the views were marvelous! All of the staff were very nice and helpful. Had a great massage at the spa, which was very reasonably priced and a great way to cap off a day of sight seeing in beautiful Dubrovnik!

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Best view
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The hotel needs renovation in some parts. It’s a five star hotels and if things get old they should change it immediately.

The view is fantastic. The breakfast is also more inclusive than others in Dubrovnik.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Food was good, but nothing special

Room was not clean enough, it was pretty cold in lobby and also in the pool area. Play room for children was also pretty cold and old without any interesting contend. Also there is no staff.

Food was good, but nothing special

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Nice stay with great view and food
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

Staff at the entrance were not assisting. Difficulties with parking on site - you need to be lucky or the staff does not help you with that. The spa facilities were not as clean as we expected. The aromatic steam sauna was stinky and dirty as well as the cooling pool (tissues inside the cooling pool). The blankets of the bed were washed and clean with some stains visible - staff changed on request.

The view of the hotel is stunning. The breakfast and evening buffet are highly recommended. The staff of the food service is very helpful and supportive. Table tennis and fitness area are good.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Nice Stay with some weak points.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The Hygiene and Cleanliness especially in the Hotel Guest Toilets were very poor! Also some Dishes were not really clean and the clearing/cleaning of the tables during breakfast or dinner functioned only imperfect. The Breakfast Variety was quite poor for an "5*" Hotel!

The Hotel Staff was friendly and helpful and the distance to the Center was close so that we could easily walk there. We have been twice to a Special Dinner in our Hotel for what we had to pay for in addition. The Food there was tasty and there was a wide variety on different food.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Good hotel near city center.

Pool area definitely needs renovations, and heating. It was extremly cold and unpleasant. No hairdresser, no kids supervisor in play area.

Splendid hotel, helpfull and polite staff, excellent breakfast, great location, beautiful room view.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Good location and some room for improvement of a 5-star hotel
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

There was a lot of dust in the room, poorly cleaned windows, poorly cleaned tables in the dining room.

good location, good fitness and gym, friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

30 mins walk to old town. Large hotel.

breakfast was hearty and lots of choice, but really crowded. the walk to the centre was also long - casual walking - 30 mins. Would have preferred to stay closer to town.

We had the sea-facing room; they were spacious and the balcony was useful also for having a drink together. it was a big touristy hotel.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

big room with great view
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

The room cleaning was not good at all, they just change the bath towels and leave the room.

The room is big, with great view. breakfast was great, with lot of choices. Staff on reception are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

We were greeted with Kaan when we first arrived.
    • Standard Twin Room

Nothing really. Everything was great.

We were greeted with Kaan when we first arrived. His caring and hospitality made our stay spectacular. The location is great, our room had a great view of Dubrovnik bay and the city. The historical part of the city is 15 minutes away by walking. The hotel facilities were amazing, the spa and the stuff at the spa were great too. Very clean and a large setting. We had open buffet breakfast and dinner. Chef Ozgur is demonstrated delicious dishes of Turkish cuisine. The desert menu at the bar was superb too. Definitely planning to be back!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

WiFi is terrible.

WiFi is terrible. Low signal level in many rooms, conference area and lunch area. When there is many people it doesn't work almost at all. Really bad experience

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

A very relaxing a beautiful place to stay.

A couple of times they forgot to put enough towels in for the 3 of us (we had a child with us in our room) but it was always rectified upon request.

The room was very lovely with a good view over the sea and a lovely balcony. We love the spa and swimming facilities at the hotel, and found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

4 night in front of the sea
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

the cleaning was good but can be better, the jacuzzi required an operation manual better than the one on the wall, complimentary water is up to the housekeeping. the hotel restaurant missing the Croatian cosine.

I stay 4 night in this lovely hotel, everything was good, I book a room with a sea view and it was nice, the bed was comfortable and the bellow too. the old city is 40 min walking, the bort is 40 min walk in a different direction, the food was good.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Fake luxury
    • Standard Twin Room

First day we stayed in the standard double room on the first floor with the wiev to the concrtete wall. Next day hotel manager offered upgrade for overpriced sum. They said there are no other rooms to offer witch was not true. Dinner was very poor and there are not many other oprions in this town to dinn out.

Breakfast was normal.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Everything, the sea view is magnificent, the room is extra...
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The room is so large thus it requires additional trash cans spread out. Bathrooms need wall hangers to hang towels, clothings, etc.

Everything, the sea view is magnificent, the room is extra huge, beautifully and modernly furnished and decorated. The room has very large balcony overlooking the sea and the surrounding area. The breakfast area is gorgeous, huge and overlooking the sea. The breakfast buffet contains Wide and fresh variety of food

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Rather disappointing

Initial welcome from reception staff. Poor checking in process. Gym - no water available and equipment was of poor quality. Room service - poor standard. Lack of atmosphere. General maintenance required in some areas.

Response from management when some issues arose. Spa suite - spacious. Location to old town. Sea view. Breakfast - good selection available. Hotel porters.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

High quality hotel in a stunning location!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The location was brilliant; only a 15 minute walk to Pile Gates at the edge of the walled town. The hotel is located in a lovely cove with it’s own private access straight into the sea. It was great to be able to relax by the pool and go swimming in both the pool and the sea. The superior balcony room was of high standard with a lovely sea view. The food was of really good standard too; at breakfast there was an omelette bar, as well as cooked and continental breakfast and a waffle and pancake station. The buffet tea was good value for money with cold salads, hot meats and lots of other dishes available. There was also gluten free toast and pasta available (as well as via room service), just ask the manager.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Totally suceeded our expectations. Loved it all.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Some of the building was old and worn, especially in the gym.

Walking distance to the Old City. The staff were so kind and friendly. The breakfast was amazing. The views were spectacular. We loved swimming in the sea and then relaxing in the sun. Loved it all.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Poor
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

I had problems with Rixos staff. Especially I couldn’t get any response to my request. Their kitchen was a disappointment. They are really unprofessional team. Next time I don’t wanna be their guest.

Only location was good

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Good relaxation

The breakfast did not meet my expectation. No hairdressers. No shops available in hotel to buy cream oil swimsuits beach ware.

The pool is nice .The shisha is very nice. The food on the pool is nice pasta pizza

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Professional and friendly
    • Executive Suite with Balcony and Sea View

Fabulous beachside restaurant, friendly staff, good value food and drink on site, free spa facilities and yoga and fitness classes daily. Live music daily.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

A very nice stay, but being so pricy, it is not a top value for money experience.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The room we got was clearly not cleaned properly in a while - there were big spider webs in the corners of the walls and the bath was dusty. Uncomfortable bed and pillows, being too soft. We asked for a harder pillow and they could not supply them.

Great breakfast. Good dinner options at the pool restaurant. Big room. Very nice and helpful guest service. They reacted quickly to our complaints (see cons) and arranged perks for my wife's b-day. Pools are clean, spacious and well maintained.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Do not stay
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

The maid services are very poor. The rooms are not cleaned properly neither are the toiletries refilled. Basic stuff you’d expect in a 5 star hotel are not accounted for . Such as water in rooms or at gym. Also no towels at the gym. Found clumps of blonde hair in room They didn’t replace toilet roll or mugs that were used they weren’t taken away. Breakfast was average - with flies hovering fruit Staff are not accommodating. Do not recommend.

Views only

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Theresa

We loved it as soon as entertaining the main foyer .. greeted with glass of champagne and friendly smiles from all staff .. we stayed a few days so everyone was always welcoming when you arrive back .. from the long day doing tourist things ... The front desk manager was great as we had to extend our stay she helped us make it all happen .. rooms up to 5star and meals also .. Thanks for the experience.. loved the pool area also

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

This hotel has nice view direct to sea.

No iron in room

This hotel has nice view direct to sea. The rooms is nice with reasonable size and amazing view. The staff were smily and friendly. The food, breakfast was great with good varieties. It will take 15 minutes walk to the old city, you enjoy the site seeing while walking.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Happy
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The rooms in general were nice however the housekeeping fell a wee bit short of a five star hotel. Drinking glasses were not washed and dirty cleaning sponges were left in our bathroom sink. Overall though the rooms were modern, well decorated and equipment with powerful Air Con Upon arrival we found the bar staff to be particularly rude. However most other staff were extremely welcoming.

The breakfast buffet was excellent. The poolside staff were friendly and helpful. The view was incredible. Customer service adequately addressed any issues that arose. The location was an perfect pick up/drop off point for any planned excursions outside the city.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Nice hotel, overpriced for what it offers, lousy house keeping.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The housekeeping was way below expectations for a 5 star. It is normal for them to keep cups unwashed, miss putting toiletry (which is really of the worst make) and forget the hand towels. Last two days I got colored hand towels, one yellow and one green which is a first for me in a hotel. Their slippers are carton like, of the worst quality.

The location is relatively fine, since it is close to the old city. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The sea view from our room was really nice.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Didn’t like anything in this hotel

No maintenance in the hotel at all. Water leakage in rooms air-condition not working in rooms. Bathrooms bed tables glasses plates ....very bad small from the carpets...every single things in this hotel is very dirty. The staff is very bad and rude .. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE AT ALL AND WILL NEVER GO TO ANY RIXOS WHEREVER IT IS AFTER THIS VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Didn’t like anything in this hotel

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Expensive place

Even though they were very kind Consierge was a little week in giving suggestions. We went to far east night and the food was very bad.

See was perfect breakfast was also very good. Rooms were clean with nice view.

Fantastic

We paid extra for a balcony with Booking.com however the hotel say they have this issue a lot that booking.com do not state it’s a “French Balcony” just just state “balcony” I would not recommend paying extra for this!!!

More than helpful and we used pool/bar/spa facilities 6 hours after checking out as we had an evening flight

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Very comfortable and clean.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The staff in the restaurant always seemed a little too busy. Attractions locally were not given prominence and we had to find out for ourselves. Mini bar had no wine! in fact very limited choice.

Very comfortable and clean. Superb views, excellent food. Close to old city.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The benefits, advatanges are great but the best value of this hotel is its staff!:)

The only problem I had during my stay was the smokers. I was surprised that the hotel allows people to smoke in public areas and what was the worst - in the restaurants, on the terraces, during breakfast or dinner. My pleasure was totally reduced because of that. Unfortunately some people are so addicted that they do not respect the others. They can smoke directly into your face and that is why the hotel should assist and protect non-smokers!

The breakfast was superb, a wide variety of items with an amazing view!

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Location, the rooms are nice
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The bathroom has no door. The hotel clearly understaffed they take a long time for the service. They gave us at first a very hot room there was something wrong with the ac and they changed our room on the third day. The pool wasn’t clean.

Location, the rooms are nice

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

We had an ocean view room with a small balcony.
    • Classic Double Room with Park View

We had an ocean view room with a small balcony. The view is amazing. The staff was great - very helpful and made us feel welcomed at all times. The hotel is quite close to the old town - a little quick can ride away.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Wonderful all in one package
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Have seen better housekeeping from hotels in same category - nothing extremely bad but just not up to the mark. Daily replacement of water, tea and coffee supplies had to be ordered daily through front desk.

Location, in door pool, good size spa with steam and sauna rooms, access to the ocean from pool deck, outdoor pool, breakfast spread, friendly and helpful staff

We Price Match