Reviews of Central Hotel 21 3 stars

1085 Budapest, Maria utca 10., Hungary

#154 of 353 hotels in Budapest

Based on 1978 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

A convenient spot in the city.

I got bitten by something in several places, cleaning the rooms thoroughly would help to avoid this. The bathroom was too small. There was no complementary water.

The bed was comfy and room was spacious. Plus, staff were super friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Nice place but a bit far out.

I travelled with my husband and sister,the night before we travelled got an email saying there was a mistake with our booking and they gave us an apartment 3 adults in one room wasn’t good, had to spend 2 nights altogether. They did give us breakfast to make up for it, and a discount but couldn’t see where that came in as we were a bit baffled with the figures we were given.shame it took so long to realise the error as we booked in jul and travelled in Oct.

The garden area was nice

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

• Deluxe Double Room

First room on courtyard had glass doors so room too light,swapped to new room,Fridge broken,wifi on and off all the time,was 23deg and they removed aircon remotes as they say its now winter No kettle in room for fire safety? Eh thats what fuses are for,more like trying to save electricity

Great location Easy transport

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Good value for the money

We didn't like the mould like smell through out the property - note this is only an observation not a complaint.

Good location for main city attractions and car park was available

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Definitely recommended

Was expecting a bigger room since I've booked a double room. Location was average, can be better.

The Hotel is really nice and cozy. Staff was very generous. One of them actually prepared sandwiches for me for my journey when I left to Budapest on the last day. Room was very clean, house cleaning did a really fine job.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

NOT TOO PLEASANT.

I GOT A ROOM WITH 6 BEDS, THOUGH I BOOKED A SINGLE ROOM. VERY WEIRD. THOUGH THEHE WERE WINDOWS, THEY WERE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO LET LIGHT IN, AS THE ROOM FACES COURTYARD.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Good location not too far from the tram station.

Nothing in particular. Having tea and coffee facilities in the room would have been nice.

Good location not too far from the tram station. The bed was comfy and the room was spotless when I arrived. I would recommend to other and definitely would come back myself.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Affordable hotel - close to Budapest centre
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms were a bit small, in fact the bathroom door does not fully open because it was blocked by the bed. We spent the whole day roaming around Budapest anyway so the size of the room did not bother us much but this was one of the smallest hotel rooms that we ever stayed in. The breakfast was very basic. Mainly white breads, cold cuts and cereals. Not much of a variety - not even brown bread. But it was ok. The area around the property was a bit remote and a little bit scary at night, but thankfully I was not travelling alone.

The rooms were very clean, they changed our towels everyday. The staff were very friendly and super helpful and always ready to assist. The hotel furniture is very modern and stylish. Property is Ideal for a short stay and is close to the city center and also close to the main bus terminus. Only 10 minute walk to catch the bus to the airport.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

A very good value 3 star hotel with comfortable room and shower near city centre.

The bar area is too small and needs to have draught beer available. Breakfast was fine but maybe could have a little more variety.

The nice quiet area with good restaurants just around the corner, reception staff very helpful and friendly.

Quiet location, beautiful courtyard, reasonable rate.

Reception was one person and he provided excellent customer service, however there was a 5-10 minute wait for check in and out because of high demand from other customers in person and over the phone. There was also a smoking section in the courtyard that was the first thing you smell/see at the entrance. Not too big of a deal but for nonsmokers it may be a turn off before making it to reception upstairs.

Quiet location, beautiful courtyard, reasonable rate. The street is out of the way and not busy. Typical European beds with duvets. Clean. A hidden gem, just what I was looking for.

Room was comfy, but the windows are at street level, so it’s...

Upon arrival, I was surprised to learn that they only have 3 parking spots. The description on booking.com just says parking available without reservation. I arrived late and the spots were taken, and when I asked what to do with my car, the clerk was of no help. He couldn’t care less what happens to my car and only suggested that maybe I put money in the meter now (midnight) and hope the money will apply to the morning hours (which it would not). I eventually lost my temper with him (which is very unlike me) and made him call his boss. Unwillingly, he called and his boss informed me that there is a 24 hour underground parking garage named Pollack about 2 blocks away. What’s more, it turned out to be cheaper than the hotel’s parking. Now why couldn’t the clerk just tell me about this lot without me having to lose my temper? If he’s going to work in a hotel with only 3 parking spots, he should know this very basic bit of information.

Room was comfy, but the windows are at street level, so it’s likely to be a bit noisy.

The worst experience with hotel on my business trip

in heat wave there was not functional fridge in my room, so I had to buy drinks on the reception, which of course I have to pay for, even when the fridge was broken; the hotel garage was 300 metres away, but the problem was they have only one key, so everytime I went for a car, I had to ask for a key on the reception, then walk to a garage, drive the car out and try to park somewhere in a tight street, and then walked back to hotel to return the key; and the same was everytime I return from work, it was nonsese; the breakfast was not good, there were no vegetables, fruits are only take away, so you have to peel everything first, and the eggs were the same, so no scrambled eggs or something else; in general, very overpriced hotel for the service they provide, I will never return here.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Highly recommended..will be there again
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

If only the rooms could have a second key.

Hotel located in an excellent place to explore the city.Close to all major sights and transport links. Rooms clean and tidy and very spacious. Staff were excellent.Could not do enough to keep the guests satisfied ans happy.On their feet all the time helping out.

The staff at the reception were very welcoming and helpful.

The old lady at the breakfast did not speak any English at all, so it was hard to ask her for stuff. We came just in time for the close of breakfast, but we said we would finish in 5 minutes and leave, but she was not pleased at all. Anyway, I guess this has to do with the local culture of punctuality so we did not take offence to it.

The staff at the reception were very welcoming and helpful. They guided us also about the places to visit and the dos and dont's in the city. Unlimited tea on the house in the lobby. The garden in the middle was a good place to sit and relax. The rooms had really good AC, which was a relief in the hot summer as various other hotels in the neighborhood we stayed in did not have AC. Our room had a working table with a view into the central garden.

The staff was very nice and they have a cowsy little garden...
    • Standard Twin Room

There was a dampness smell in the room and the beds crazy small and not very comfortable

The staff was very nice and they have a cowsy little garden enclosed within

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

good
    • Apartment (6 Adults)

there is no lift so it's not so convenient for old guest.

staff were very helpful. room was comfy. There were aircons which were very helpful in this warm summer.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

A good place to stay

There’s not much to complain, but if something, the minifridge in the room was not cold.

The room was spacious and silent with an aircon so it provided a good sleep. The breakfast is basic but gives you an easy & fast start for your day.

It was ok...

When we arrived, they let us wait awhile on the street because nobody was answering the terminal on the door...also they dont have elevator so we had to carry our bags to the second floor...but the worst is that you can hear everything from neighbours...the walls are really thin...we were really lucky tht hotel was not full at all and we had only neighbours on one side...

Room was really clean and also location of the hotel is really good...you can go to the city center by walk or you can take bus or metro which are few meters from hotel...

Only for the step we had a lovely time
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

To many stairs , we were on second floor there was to many steps and they were quite dangerous they Were stone steps

Staying in the apartments found it very. Comfortable

Rooms were fairly modern and clean.

WiFi only worked in the morning or early afternoon. Was very intermittent in the evening. Hotel was quite dated.

Rooms were fairly modern and clean. Perfect for what we needed in a hotel for a weekend break.

a great place to explore this beautiful town
    • Standard Twin Room

the waterpressure in the shower is a little low but I have seen worse and the bathroom itself is beautiful

amazing place. a wonderful little tranquile island hidden in busy Budapest. We arrived by bike and could even store our bikes in a save spot in the patio! Staff was super nice and the rooms very beautiful. right next to the Hotel there are a lot of italian bars so there is always some really good espresso to enjoy! we will come back for sure!

Good location, great place to stay

This was in a really good part of town far enough away from the bars and restaurants to be quiet but within easy walking distance from the cool parts of town and major tourist attractions. Facilities were good and you can even rent bikes from the hotel. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Overall, if you ever found this hotel within your budget, just booked!

Everything is great already

The room and the building itself. Comfortable and cute at the same time. The AC is functioning really well. The bathroom exceeded my expectation, very very clean. The location is okay, a little bit of walking there would be many bus stops or metro to take you anywhere. I appreciated the fact that I could leave my luggage after check-out and picked it up later in the evening. The area around the hotel is quite and very safe even when you walked late at night. The staff is very helpful and good in English, so no worries about miscommunication.

The area where the hotel is located is almost the city...

The room was dark, close to the roadway, couldn't open the window ((( also in early morning I could listen the dump truck which picked up trash

The area where the hotel is located is almost the city center, the stuff is very kind and helpful

Nonsmoking rooms.

Smokers in the central courtyard. The queen bed was really two 28-inch-wide beds side by side.

Nonsmoking rooms. Reasonable location. Air conditioning. Very friendly, helpful staff.

Overall, the stay in Central Hotel 21 is good
    • Apartment (6 Adults)

There is not enough hot water for bathing and there is no lift that it’s quite difficult for me to carry big luggages to 2nd floor.

The hotel is clean and the security is good

Good location, valuable rate. You can reach the hotel by Metro 4 and there is a tramway near the hotel and you can reach this Tramvay 4 and 6 directly to the city center.

Not bad, but no desire to return.

There was no breakfast in the booking included, which really surprised me. The room is a bit out of date with a very small bathroom without window. You stay on a porch, so you know everything about the other guests and cleaning ladies. The wifi signal in my room was really weak not suitable for work.

The place in an old and cracked part of Budapest. I liked the front door, but not the door to my room.

Way overpriced.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Tiniest bathroom we've ever seen. Tiny, hot and noisy room. Location is ok because of transport (metro and tram) but it's actually far from the city centre.

The staff at reception speaks very good English and they are helpful. Breakfast is basic but ok.

Basic room for a basic+ price

The only real complaint is the quality of the towels, which was very bad. The bed was not really comfortable but it was ok. There are no blinds in the door which had a window, so the light would wake us up at 5:00. We had a room in the ground floor, but not having an elevator would be a problem for the higher floors.

Acceptable quality vs the price. Room was basic but well taken care of and very clean. Personnel was helpful - as they should be/nothing exceptional. Neighbourhood was peacefull, seemed safe enough even late at night, convenient for both metro and tram.

Need a major uplift to the utilities in the hotel.
    • Apartment (6 Adults)

No lift in the hotel. Fortunately, the hotel receptionist helped us to carry our luggages from ground floor to second floor.

The room was very big. However, it may requires a major uplift as some of toilet utilities were old.

You get free tea.

The bathroom shower. The location is a bit rough. We stayed 4 nights and they didn't change the towels at all, and they made the bed only once.

You get free tea. They have a nice inner terrace. They have bikes to rent at a reasonable price.

I would choose it again

The accommodation was in a very central and quiet location. Very clean and comfortable room. Every day our cleaners changed towels. The staff very helpful and willing to help us.

I'd consider another place
    • Standard Twin Room

Without air condition (which we were told is usually turned on only in the summer) it was unbearable. When you opened the door of the room, it smashed into the bed. There were no towels when we entered the room, so we had to ask for them. Breakfasts are far from good.

The location was really good. The air condition was not working but after our second reproach to the reception they turned it on.

IT's close to The center
    • Standard Twin Room

In the room19 The Window doesn't close very good, and IT was a littel cold, The noise from The street AT night îs very loud and you can hear IT from The room

IT's close to The center

Behind an unobtrusive facade we found a great little hotel...

Tucked away and a bit hard to find initially but then found it quite walkable to down town..

Behind an unobtrusive facade we found a great little hotel that provided all the expected services.

Location, very comfy bed and bedding, heated tile floor in...

I was on the ground floor on the street which wasn’t too noisy but I prefer being higher up. The room was a bit dark as high buildings opposite. Would prefer a kettle and tea in your room as it was a trek to reception (2nd floor) to get tea from my room (ground floor)

Location, very comfy bed and bedding, heated tile floor in shower room

Nice hotel in a good location, though not fancy

1. No elevator, and you need to climb a significant number of stairs for the reception. 2. A feeling of simplicity - feels more like a hostel than a hotel.

I was looking for a place to stay the night after business meetings in Budapest on Friday and an early morning flight on Saturday. All I expected was to have a clean room with a bed and a shower and free WiFi, and in this sense it met my expectations. The location was also a bonus - it's quite central.

Would definitely stay again!!
    • Standard Twin Room

Would only recommend that the staff would help carrying the bags because the reception is on a first floor and there’s no elevator

Good location. the bathroom was always very warm. Very nice staff!!! Comfy environment.

I only stayed for a night.

I have no complaints.

I only stayed for a night. The staff were lovely when I was there and the hotel was fully refurbished and clean. There’s a metro station nearby.

Good stay

I would prefer if the payment was taken immediately after the booking.

The staff were lovely and very helpful. My room was cosy and clean. Lots of pubs and restaurants in the area.

Very pleasant stay, I'd definitely recommend it.

Excellent customer service! We received excellent service at the hotel. Everyone was pleasant and always happy to help which made us feel very comfortable. The hotel including the room was very clean. The location is great, it's close to the bus stop for the airport bus and the main street of Budapest is very close.

The gentleman behind reception with brown short hair was absolutely delightful. So helpful, polite, attentive and all around great energy. The female blond haired member of staff (could be the manager) however could use some customer service training - absolutely rude, talking to us like we are children and shouting for smoking a cigarette on the balcony with no clear signs forbidding to do so. Thank god we only had one interaction with her. She was dreadful, ruined our day. Ourselves and other guests have been smoking on the balcony for the previous 4 days we had stayed here. Everything else was great, great location with some local 24hr convenience stores and the hotel has a mini fridge which is perfect. However no kettle provided should you want to have a morning coffee (tea is free at reception) would probably not stay here again due to the horrible lady. However I would still recommend the hotel to anyone who doesnt smoke haha.

The hotel is really good value for money and has a great...

The wifi in the room did not work until the last day.

The hotel is really good value for money and has a great location, especially if you are after night life, It is very close to all the main pubs and clubs. The room is small, but enough and very clean.

Central 21 Hotel had the greatest location we could have...

It would be great if the hotel had some amenities such as shampoos. But other than that our stay at Central 21 Hotel was amazing

Central 21 Hotel had the greatest location we could have wished fort. It was near the center, 15 minutes walking from the Danube and every possible attraction of Budapest. The room was spacious enough and extremely clean. The staff was very kind. The guy at the reception informed us about everything and offered his help for any question that we might had about Budabest, public transportation, attractions etc. For -8 degrees celsius weather in Budapest, the hotel was extremely warm, a good night’s sleep is guaranteed. The bathroom floor was so warm... :P The neighborhood where the hotel was, was vey calm and quiet.

Good cost-benefit

Staying on the basement leave you divided from the reception, there is no phone in the room to call them. When tired one level of stairs seems far. The acustic is not good, i have a light sleep so I would awake with the noise of the door of the corredor shutting. The courtine doesn’t cover all the window, so if you want to sleep a bit more, you might be bothered by the light.

The bed and pillow were fine, and the shower as well. They offer soap. It’s 15min walk from the main neiborhood and some blocks away from restaurants and pubs. The staff were really helpful and flexible any time we need them.

Great receptionist, free coffee and tea at reception all the...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Noise from the street and not a very nice neighbourhood. Old TV with just hungarian channels.

Great receptionist, free coffee and tea at reception all the time. Breakfast quite good. Nice room with everything we needed. We had a great stay here.

Good location, helpful staff, very secure, quiet and private...

Breakfast is a little over priced for what you get. Tea and coffee is not available in room but is available in reception area

Good location, helpful staff, very secure, quiet and private, very clean

Good basic hotel. Value for money, clean and friendly in a good location

very noisy outside in the mornings due to road location and being next to the breakfast room... Ask for a quiet room at the back!

Comfy bed, good location of the hotel.

Facades of the buildings in the area poor and dirty. Poor overall impression of the stay.

The breakfast. No elevator. Noisy guests (during the day and late at night) and noisy staff (cleaning and/or maintenance) - no idea what they did before 6 a.m. in the corridor, but they woke me up... after the noise from outside (rubbish collecting between 5 and 6 woke me up the first time). However, had a bad start with the taxi driver: He overcharged me almost the double price, no invoice. Was not prepared for such a "welcome" to the city. But it ruined the overall impression of the entire stay.

All the staff at the reception was helpful and friendly. Newly redecorated hotel. After I complained because of the noise, the receptionist really tried to do his best to find another room for me. However, the only acceptable room would have been a room next to the smoker's corner which - being a non-smoker - I did not want to accept.

I found the hotel was in a perfect location, the staff gave us a map and showed us where we was and best ways to get around and from there we found everything was perfect walking distance! Just by simply walking down a road you are surrounded with places to eat. The hotel was very clean and just what we needed for our city break. The staff where extremely nice expecialy valintine who was extra friendly and helpful with all our questions.

Staff were excellent and able to help us with advice,...

Room was fairly small and not very well soundproofed, so we were disturbed by noisy neighbours one night.

Staff were excellent and able to help us with advice, printing, and arranging for us to stay an extra night when our travel plans changed.

Good hotel for a trip to Budapest!

Accommodation was really good. All that we need were in the room. We made check in earlier (2-3 hours !!!) - it was a real surprise for us! Location of the hotel - very nice!

3 star hotel with a 5 star hotel standards

Very clean rooms, there was a fridge/hair dryer/safebox/central heating/tv/very fast wifi The room is obviously so modern and neat. The staff were very nice too

Excellent location, very well rested, nice breakfast, friendly and helpful staff.

For future improvement reference: coffein free coffee option for breakfast and a few foreign language channels on tv would be nice.

Super comfortable beds and pillows. Shops and cashpoint nearby. Excellent transport. Nice and warm rooms in winter. Was able to check out later at no extra cost. Nice breakfast. Staff very friendly. Would book here again.

Friendly helpful staff, great location, good value for money

I've stayed here 3 times now and the WiFi is not as good as it should be in 2017. Plus the TV service is really poor. Only 1 rubbish English speaking channel on a very old TV.

Staff are really friendly and helpful. Its in a great location for lots of nice restaurants and bars and its easy to walk into the heart of the city. Good value for money.

Average

The parking was weird. No place to park outside, only after paying, you have one place to park in a nearby garage, cca. 150m from the hotel. The breakfast was very barebones, better off haveing breakfast somewhere else.

Had a brilliant time in Budapest and couldn't fault in any way

The hotel was in great location within easy walking distance to city centre.Room was spotless with great shower and really comfy bed.Staff at reception and chamber maids were extremely friendly and helpful.Overall I would recommend central hotel 21.I will be back to stay there next time I am in Budapest

very friendly receptionists, bed was comfortable, location -...

average breakfast, at 9 o'clock they almost ran out of bread, only cold cuts and the cheapest salami... rooms are small, which is not a problem, but desk is so tiny it is impossible to work on computer there

very friendly receptionists, bed was comfortable, location - very close to tram 4/6 and metro line 4

The location is ok.
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

The location is ok. A underground parking is available near the Hotel. The room had only air conditioning for heating but it was enough. It also had a small kitchen if you wanted to cook something. The staff was supper and talked very good in english. For sure I will stay again.

Excellent location and staff, great value for money.

I would have preferred to pay for the hotel online when booking or before arriving so I know it’s sorted, but it’s not a massive issue. Also the WiFi wasn’t the best, a little slow at times but again not a big problem.

The staff were really helpful in knowing the local area and reception was open 24/7, even helping us book a taxi as we didn’t know Hungarian. The triple room was great because it was 3 single beds even though two were pushed together you got your own duvet. The location was great, and building was lovely. Great value for money! Another great point was that when we booked the hotel they emailed us asking if we would like to book a private airport transfer through them which we did and we used back to the airport also.

Excellent location, clean, warm , and super helpful staff.

Loved everything.

The location is perfect. You have M4 (green) at 2-3 min walk; M2 (red) is about 5 min walk. And trams 4 and 6 are right in front of M4 station. You can easily get to the Train station and to the center. Plus, they offer free airport transport (or at least I was offered but didn't need it). You can also exchange Euros at the hotel without commission and at the official rate!

Good location for accessibility to most key sites in Budapest. Room quality was disappointing...

The standard room that was booked was almost impossible to move in- little more than enough to accomodate the double bed. The WC was even more cramped! And the cleanliness of the carpet in the room was questionable...

The staff was extra-helpful and informative, at all times, without exception.Excellent customer service.

• Standard Twin Room

There isn't anything I disliked.

Not expensive. Very Clean. Close to Centre. Very Friendly and helpful Staff. Hungarian People are extremely nice.

Same of the room has same wall with the breakfast room and the early wake up guaranteed. The Airport transfer (€30) which one offered by receptionist more than double price than the normal price. You can find much more cheaper on the internet (pre-book), or ask the direct airport transfer price from the taxi company.

Great Location Tiny Rooms

Room was tiny. Beds were very uncomfortable. People smoked,in the courtyard and we had to keep our windows closed to avoid the odor.

Location was good. Easy to walk to major sites.

Ticked the boxes for what we required, an affordable place to stay in the city and a comfy bed.

The heating was up very high!

Very helpful staff on the desk and the hotel is in close proximity to the sights. A decent sized room with good shower facilities, TV, comfortable bed and free wifi.

3.5
    Wish I was at a Holiday Inn!
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

If you have a car, better figure out what to do with it. There is NO free hotel parking & street parking is pay as you go., & the street IS MONITORED by Police. There is NO elevator, so schlep your bags. Look, it's just a horrible place to stay.

Clean, comfy, nice acces route (very nice and cozy inner...

No breakfast included on booking.com, available though at reception as an extra service to room cost, prices a little to high just for accomodation. Shower caps, shampoo, shower gel are NOT included, special request must be made at reception, did not make special request, extra fee for these is unknown, if any. Liquid soap available next to sink.

Clean, comfy, nice acces route (very nice and cozy inner garden, containing the smoking place, acces to rooms is on levels on a balcony around the garden), very quiet and calm, perfect for our 1 night stay as a break from a long trip.

Great base for a city break

The breakfast was pretty basic and they ran out of bread one morning. Also the walls are pretty thin so once in your room you can often hear others coming and going. But we still loved it as a cheap base.

Really helpful efficient staff who pre booked us a taxi to and from airport ( especially as we had been warned of unscrupulous taxi drivers over charging tourists) and also sold us tickets for the thermal baths so we could get speedy entry.They advised us about taking the trams and other public transport and advised us about places to eat. The room was great and had all comforts including fridge etc

We had a very enjoyable stay with lots of good memories of beautiful Budapest
    • Apartment (6 Adults)

The reception staff were excellent helping us with tickets, information on travel routes and recommendations for restaurants. The apartment was comfortable and the breakfast which was continental had enough choices to please all of us for a reasonable price.

Helpful staff and clean room.

We had a room on the street and it was a little noisy, but I think we were just unlucky there were some rowdy people in the street. Other rooms were facing into interior courtyard.

Staff members were very friendly and helpful. Room clean and adequately appointed, shower good. Great that they had a map to give us. Nice sitting room area in reception to have complimentary tea etc.

Our room didn't look like these pictures
    • Apartment (6 Adults)

OK, we had an apartment, but our two-bedroom apartment looked absolutely NOTHING like the pictures. The bathroom was old, with only a hand-held shower (no mounting, so you could only wash with one hand). The beds were not comfortable, and had just a small sheet draped over the mattress, too small to be tucked in, and they creaked every time one moves as did the floors. Pillows were inadequate and flattened. The kitchen was old 50 years ago. And it didn't smell very good. Also there was no lift, which is fine, but you should say so; reception is up one flight, room up another. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it to friends.

The location was pretty good.

No aircon made the sleep uncomfortable, and too exspensive for what it is.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was very warm all night, no air con at all. Only had a small fan to keep us cool which didn't help much, and was cooler outside. Made the sleep very uncomfortable. Very basic room with just beds and a shower in it. Price also very expensive for what the hotel was.

The location was alright, and not far to walk to places around Budapest. The staff were friendly and we were able to keep our bags after for a while.

Will book this hotel again when i return this year

We didn't expect the hotel to be so beautiful We had our own little courtyard garden that was amazing. Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Browse Central Hotel 21 traveller photo gallery