Reviews of Hotel Délibáb 4 stars

4200 Hajdúszoboszló, József Attila u. 5-7., Hungary

#3 of 32 hotels in Hajdúszoboszló

• Budget Twin Room

Wifi was not working on the morning of out check out :( hotel staff has tried to restart it, but to no avail

Clean and professional hotel with very good thermal baths as well as the saunas. Excellent breakfast!

• Classic Double Room

Sometimes I do not understand the reviews on Booking.com. Maybe it is because some people do not travel that often to be able to compare. On the Shampoo/Shower Gel bottles you can still see the old 3 Star rating...and that is more suitable for that Hotel. The room (Classic room) is tiny and shows signs of usage, the shower floods the bathroom, the old fridge makes a constant humming noise 24/7. The Elevators in Building No.2 are small, the Hallways dark. The SPA Area is a huge disappointment. The Thermal water is almost "cold", the Hamam out of order, the clear water pool visible on the pictures on booking.com looks different in reality. Sauna/Steam bath nothing special at all. The food at dinner and breakfast is mediocre at best, but given the amount of people they have to cater for it is ok I guess.

Perfect location Friendly staff Clean SPA Area/Room

• Classic Double Room

Being on the third floor the WIFI signal sometimes was poor, but in general it worked.

Cleaning services both at the spa and in the rooms were perfect. The food was tasty and varied and the staff members were polite and kind. We would return here.

• Classic Double Room

-- The worst thing is that the wellness is too crowded when the hotel runs at full occupancy. Usually, you need to hunt for the spa loungers. Sometimes, even the chairs are occupied. (In fact, it is not comfortable to sit on the chair after the relax in the baths). Guests sometimes are squabbling over reserving the loungers. It does not add to relaxing atmosphere) One day, it was even not enough towels. -- It is always stuffy in the wellness. The hotel has two indoor baths with thermal water, but no outdoor bath. The people are concentrating on a small area, which is not properly ventilated. In addition, the spa area is sanitized with disinfectors, which have a strong chemical smell. It could be a problem for people with allergy or respiratory system issues. -- The classic room is really tiny. I believe it is not 18 square meters (without balcony) as advertised. I can hardly imagine the size of the budget twin room, which is advertised as 14 square meters. The same for the bathroom, two people cannot simultaneously move). The shower cabin is ok, but there is no curtain. -- Cleanliness is not perfect. -- The room has no overhead lights so it is really dark in the evenings and when the curtains are closed -- Reusable plastic(!!!) glasses in the room. I see it for the first time in my life)))

-- The hotel is renovated, the furniture is new -- The massage is professional and effective -- The parking is spacious, and it is under surveillance -- Reasonable prices for spa procedures and bar -- Good variety of food for breakfast and dinner, though the quality of food is average -- The staff is friendly and helpful, many of them speak good English -- Wi-Fi was perfect

• Classic Double Room

According to our reservation, we were promised to recieve breakfast before leaving, since the check out was at 3:00 am the staff mentioned and reasured us twice during our stay that it will be in a to-go bag waiting and ready for us with the taxi that was pre ordered via the hotel services. But, unfortunately there was no breakfast delivered as promised and the fact that the kitchen was closed with no option of a contact person we had to leave to the airport with no breakfast as paid and as planed. We would like to have a refund for the last missed breakfast since it was paid but not provided. Waiting for your reply, Arkady

spa

• Classic Double Room

The wellness part.. that was the main reason I chose this hotel with my partner. We were expecting ALL pools to be a LOT WARMER. The big one... sometimes we came out straight to the sauna as we found it cold. Also the “jacuzzi part”.. i was also expecting high pressure water on the sides of pools that massages and so so relaxing. Although this pool only had bubbles.. The thermal water was a big disappointment.. not warm enough, nothing fun about it. Overall the sauna was the best out of the whole wellness experience....

The dinner was great, avarage breakfast choices. I liked the hotel overall. The room was nice but not exceptional. Couldn’t really find any english channel... should be at least the basics.

• Budget Twin Room

The room and the bathroom are very small. If the hotel is close to it's full capacity, the welness area feels like a subway at rush hour. There was a conference of some kind and in the pool there was a lot of drinking and noise and event violent behaviour. After more than one hour someone from the hotel came and solved the problem.

The pool area and the saunas are nice during the week, when there are fewer guests in the hotel. It's close to the outdoor pools and threatment areas of Hajdúszoboszló strand and there is a special acces.

• Budget Twin Room

The spa is very very small, not usable when there are more than 20 people in the spa. The pictures from the spa area are very far from reality.

Clean hotel with very nice staf.

• Classic Double Room

The spa area is small, so if there are many people there you might not find a free place. Also, it is suited mostly for people who just want to relax. If you want to have more fun, you'll have to go to the aqua park.

The hotel is clean and you have free access to the spa area so it is very good for a rainy day. Breakfast and dinner had a wide variety of food. The hotel provides lower prices for tickets to the aqua park.

• Classic Double Room

There was a food named "ordog pirula" and for me it was the best taste ever! The room was clean, great view, great food, great pools, perfect! We will return in our holiday again :). We'll bring friends also! :D

• Budget Twin Room

The restaurant is a little bit too small for the number of guests. There were times when there were no tables available for breakfast. (But the personnel was so efficient that by the time you walked a little around to see what there is to eat a table would be ready). And the non-meat, non-dairy options were really limited. Even the vegetables had some bacon in them one of the evenings.

Great personnel. Great facilities. Perfect location.

• Budget Twin Room

If you want to buy a ticket to the Hajduszoboszlo outdoor strand complex the main gate offer lower rates after 16.00, this is not available at the hotel desk, they only offer a fixed rate.

The vegetarian menu was great. Lots of choice of food and great flavours. The spa was always clean, tidy and the staff there are friendly.

• Classic Double Room

Elevator is quite slow and small

Good quality and stable internet connection, food was delicious, staff was friendly and polite, located very close to Hungarospa

• Budget Twin Room

Air conditioning in room since it didn't work even if I put in the card to activated the lights and he air, shower when you take a shower all the water went all over the place

• Budget Twin Room

You didn`t get half priced entry, like it said in the description. You payed the whole price for the ticket to the pool ( beach ).

The breakfast and the dinner is generous, you had where to choose from, even with my milk allergy. If i couldn`t eat food from the ones posted, they were glad to make me personally. Good coffee. Very kind staff, always smiling. Great wellness .

• Budget Twin Room

Amazing food (one of the best in Hungary), kind personal, excellent service, great location, modern wellness, perfect open space for tanning, safety parking and the best coffee..we could not ask for more! We booked the room, because of the discount...so the room was pretty small, but enough if you want to spend summertime outside. All the time when we asked something at the reception, we always have got answer. The staff was very friendly and helpful!!!! The fitness room has enough equipment for daily training and is available almost 24/7. Recommended for everybody!

• Budget Twin Room

Our room was overlooking an inner court where guests sat smoking. We couldn't open our window without getting our room filled with cigarette smoke. If like me you are allergic or simply don't like the smell it would be advisable to check the location of your room prior to arrival. Coffee in the restaurant at mealtimes was poor.

Fabulous spa facilities. Lovely room (although small), helpful staff. Fantastic food, good variety and great vegetarian menu. Compact, but good gym.

The hotel is so nice, after the reconstruction, very clean, the personal is very helpful. One ala carte restaurant, one restaurant for lunch, 2 bars, 1 cafe. The wellness is so good with two thermal swimming pools, one swimming pool with attraction and also with swimming pool for childrens, in wellness the are 2 saunas with pool, salt room. The breakfast and dinner is fine. We have a room with nice view to the lake. The hotel is close to the city center, is also good for families with childrens.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Budget Twin Room

Did not have soap in the room initially. Was provided later by reception staff.

Plenty of parking spaces, clean rooms, nice spas area, very plentiful breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Family Room with Balcony (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No water at dinner only if you order it from bar , you need to pay for it , you are not allowed to get fruits or any other foods outside from restaurant, small hotel pool with not proper warm water , was a little bit cold for February and minus degrees outside temperatures , also the ambient temperature from the pool area was not ok

Clean rooms and nice personal, food ok , nearby to aquapalace 7 min walk

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Classic Double Room with Balcony

The elevator was making creepy sounds The room's 20 mp was including balcony, bathroom, hall, and door thickness The TV is tiny The TV programs are only in Hungarian ...No CNN, BBC, VHS, MTV, or other decent english programs I will NEVER return, nor recommend the location to my friends. Parking is expensive and without surveillance 4 Star means a lot more...This facility is 3 Star +

Cozy place Spa is good Heated bathroom floor

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

The dinner is OK, but not 4 star quality for sure...there is a nice spa area but no swimming pool unfortunately..

Comfy clean rooms, though not sure I would rate this hotel as 4 stars

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Budget Twin Room

We stay four nights but in this period we do not have room cleaning or towel changing rooms are very small for 4 stars category (only 14 square meters) and not enough for two people I discover that some money have disappear from my wallet, and following my investigations I suspect the cleaning people did this theft I claim this theft to hotel manager

Friendly staff food very delicious, good spa services, low prices

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Budget Twin Room

-staff could have been friendlier -one particular room smelled bad -could have had more spa facilities -parking is not free and rather expensive

-good food -super clean -good value for money

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Budget Twin Room

The staff was not very kind and they didn`t bother to talk with us in any other language than theirs. At meal time, the people working there were taking away the food because it was the time even though there were guests standing in line for food. The room was quite small, but you could tell that just by looking at the pictures. Too much deep fried meat for dinner, could use a little more diversity in the menu.

The breakfast was nice and you had several choices to make for a decent meal. The room was clean and cosy.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Classic Double Room with Balcony

Everything was great. Cozy rooms with great lake view, nice and professional staff, excellent food and spa services! I would definitely return to this hotel. I highly recommend it!

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Classic Double Room with Balcony

I really would not rate this hotel 8.8. I selected this hotel based on people's review. And probably some of them correct when they say it is a great hotel because if you have nothing to compare with then yes it is a great hotel.but others wise I am not sure if I will stay again or will recommend it to others. Before arriving I called and asked if I have to make appointment with the doctor and they told me no. When I arrived and went to the health spa I was told that the doctor has to leave now and why I did not make an appointment. When I was explaining that the front desk told me that I don't need an appointment the answer I got from the medical staff "but you cannot complain to us because you did not talked to us". Since I could not see the doctor they told me that I can do some therapy without a doctor. So, I came for my scheduled therapy, i was told sit down you going to be called. I waited about 30 minutes and then I asked what is going on I was told by the therapist that she has no idea that I have any appointments. When I asked her didn't you should check the schedule book, or the person who did the schedule shouldn't let her know . The answer I got from her was "you did not do the appointment with me so don't complain to me" so, my conclusion is that at this hotel they take your money but no one is responsible for anything. The food was also not the greatest one. And no drinks served at diner.

I can't really say that I liked something. I didn't find the hotel to be outstanding or have something different then the other hotels.

• Classic Double Room

Food was not so great and we had problems with the conditioned air.

Location was good, easy to rich in.

Welness-Spa,clean room

• Family Room with Balcony (2 Adults + 1 Child)

staff and the room

• Budget Twin Room

Fantastic breakfast and dinner, many varieties of food and different every day!

• Classic Double Room

Everything was perfect. As usual. 4th time resting here and will come again.

• Classic Double Room

Everything was perfect. As usual.

• Family Room with Balcony (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Dust in the room

Location, Restaurant, SPA

Food selection

Kind staff, great wellness facilities

• Budget Twin Room

Everything was perfect: the spa, the food, the personnel. We will definitely come back!!

No privat parking place

The baths area

• Budget Twin Room

Is this the standard in four stars hotel in Hungary that glasses in room are plastic and multiple use?!

• Classic Double Room with Balcony

The food are very good!!!

• Budget Twin Room

Breakfast and Dinner buffet were included. Food and service was very good

• Honeymoon Suite

Everything ok

• Classic Double Room with Balcony

Buffet food was acceptable, but not great.

Had all the bathing facilities and did not have to go to public park. Nice balcony with view over lake.

• Classic Double Room

Everything. Staff very friendly and useful, We get all information requested. The food excellent. Spa zone very nice

• Classic Double Room

Small room, small dining room, no free tickets to the Hungarospa, paying for parking, no children control ?

Excellent food, kind staff !

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

THE ROOM,spa center

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Classic Double Room

Only the reception staff speaks English.

Very nice location. All the facilities were as expected

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

Small room for the price. Only 18m2 (bathroom included)

Food, cleanliness, nice room, nice bathroom (big shower), location

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Everything was excellent!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

Wi-Fi down to much time and always keep asking to connect again (error on connection). Food ok, spa ok

• Budget Twin Room

Very nice hotel, always to return there!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• Budget Twin Room

Very nice hotel, great facilities and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• Classic Double Room

parking slot available,nice design, newly renovated,

• Reviewed: 28 April 2016

It was quite noisy at night as our windows faced the main road. So I'd recommend to take the opposite side.

A nice hotel with good service and helpful staff. We had a double room which was cleaned every day and enjoyed the thermal zone.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2016

It would be better if cleaning could be done between 10 and 13 (most people are up and out by 10, but small children usually sleep after 13). I do understand that with a hotel this size it is difficult. also, in our final day of staying, we managed to come to an agreement with the cleaning lady and she did clean our room before 12. Also the room was very hot, even with the AC on. We where told it was because of the "good insulation". After a few nights of sleeping with the windows partly opened, the outside temperature dropped a bit, and we where able to sleep without constantly having the windows open.

The hotel overall was great. The food plenty-full and delicious. The pool and baths where also decently sized, we did not fell crowded. Most of the staff spoke English, and overall communication was not an issue. Good parking, and very well positioned in the city.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2015

no WI-FI in the room !!!!!!!!! i spoke with the lady of reception but the problem is not resolve in 3 days the room it wasn”t clean i give him max. 2*

SPA-ul FOOD LOCATION COFFE!!!!!(not include in breakfast)

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

-door locks would not close so you could open the room from the hallway. after 2 discussions with the reception, they finally provided good key cards for both my rooms

-spa and the meals

• Reviewed: 13 October 2015

Wi-Fi was best in reception - difficult to get a signal in the room.

The hotel was warm throughout. Half board was too much food - like a cruise! Everything required was on site and town was a short walk.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2015

It was a nice hotel , the staff was kind and the room and the restaurant was fine . Both the breakfast and the supper were good. The placement was fine

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Wifi was not working at all in the room. Staff could be friendlier. Parking is not enough for all cars in front of the hotel. Table setup in the restaurant could be nicer with individual table. It has a canteen feeling.

Room is comfortable, food is good, especially the breakfast. It is close to the spa and to the nightlife.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

I would never recommend this hotel: - the staff was very unfriendly and never smiled. What is more, the girls in the recption were very unhelpful and spoke hardly any English!!! This is unacceptable! - NO free wifi in the rooms (even though it was stated in the offer); just in the hall. I asked for Internet many times and nobody could help me. - the rooms were hardly every cleaned... when the cleaner finally came she woke us up at 8.00 in the morning. When I told her to come later she was very unhappy and never came again; - plastic cups in the rooms!!! It's a 4 star hotel... it's unacceptable!!! No water available... we had to pay for water additionally and it was extremely expensive. - the waiters very unfriendly, always looking unhappy. When we ordered beer we never received it... the waiter forgot and didn't even apologise to us! - No car park - the car was parked on the street, under trees. As a result, it got very dirty from birds' droppings. - To sum up - DISASTER!

• Reviewed: 5 August 2015

No gluten free diet option, no clear info about gluten content. No Polish/English massage menu. No anti-cellulit massage on offer. General lack of info in English (medical consultation, etc.)

Friendly staff and cleanliness. Facilities

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Direct access to the open air bath ONLY one time/day with a ticket.Room too small.Breakfast and dinner located in a strange,ugly place.Can be better designed.

Location,design of the room,breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 May 2016

The pool was very small, the dinner was very poor, and in my opinion is not a four star hotel.

The location and the Mirage Bar

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

The food was not very good

• Reviewed: 26 February 2016

very clean, nice SPA, good food

• Reviewed: 9 February 2016

Confortable rooms (little bit too small), nice spa center and also termal baths, very convinient. I would recommend.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2015

Nothing at all!

Excellent services, food, location....everything

• Reviewed: 23 September 2015

No live music in the evening,poor dinner...

All was good

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

The staff is very friendly,the location is excellent.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2015

Dinner buffe 18.00-21.00 Try to eat 18.00-19.00 because afther you miss lot of food:))

The pool and near to the Aquapark

• Reviewed: 21 August 2015

The room dimension too small.

The common facilities, Spa, Massage, Thermal water basin,

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

Very poor WiFi

• Reviewed: 30 July 2015

Wifi

Very Good Hotel! Good Price They know english! Very helpful!

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

Basic food, cafe is reális bad at pbreakfast

There are also 50 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Délibáb traveller photo gallery