Reviews of Cotton House Hotel Budapest 4 stars

1066 Budapest, Jókai u. 26, Hungary

#180 of 344 hotels in Budapest

• Double Room without Window

The place looks amazing, delicios breakfast, the staff is polite. Tomas Klinger, the receptionist on duty, had called me after i checked out to tell me that i forgot my wife's phone in the room. He deserves a raise! Close to most of the attractions.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

In the mornings you may be able to hear neighbor's doors closing and opening, because of little isolation and be woken up by the light getting into the room as well (if you have a window). Parking close by is expensive. If this is relevant to you, the hotel may be suboptimal, otherwise a very nice place to stay!

The hotel has a very cool atmosphere and a nice retro style and the rooms seem to be pretty unique we stayed in the Charlie Chaplin room, there was a stick hanging on the wall - pretty sweet! The location is central and very good. We were able to check out an hour later as well than the 10 o'clock standard check-out.

• Double Room without Window

The room was pretty but not very convenient, tiny bathroom, no electric sockets too plug your fun (needed to turn off the lamp and use one behind), the bed itself was not very comfortable (it felt cheap, squeaky and not very stable), a bit disappointing considering the price and the reviews.

Excellent breakfast, the décor is interesting, it is good location not far from the main attractions of Budapest.

• Exclusive Suite

The exterior walls are not in very good condition and should deserve to be refurbished

Clean, confortable and ideally located (very near to the Main Railway Station). Helpfull people at the desk who gave us interesting informations.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

I couldn’t sleep because of the street noise, I decided to get up and go for a walk around 5.30 am but couldn’t get out of hotel, there was a grill over the door, padlocked in place. There was no-one on reception but I could hear loud snoring from the room behind. Breakfast was plentiful but cold. Had to pay city tax to the hotel even though I showed them the confirmation saying it was included in the price.

The location was good, in that it was easy to get around, the hotel is actually in a back street😕

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room is so small and I travel with my friend so we book a twin room but they only provide one shower gel;Also,the water when I washed,sometime it's hot,sometime it's cold.

Nice location and breakfast

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The toilet, and shower/washbasin were in separate cubby holes (in this rooms, I stayed another night later on, and the bathroom was normal). The receptionist also told me they closed the main door at midnight, but that you could ring a bell to get in. I came back at eleven and it was already closed, kinda worried me, when I saw that. On ringing, however, he came to open immediately.

Good value for money, very close to the metro and West railway station.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

4 stars? No chance, no clean towels during five nights stay, cleaning service was really bad. No lunches and dinners, but lot of noises from the streets even in top floor. And size of deluxe room wasn't really satisfying.

Guys on reception was nice and helpful whole stay, breakfasts are perfect.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Good location in the city center, few hundred meters from the western railway station, but in a side road, so much more quiet. The place is fantastic, very comfortable, very nice staff, good breakfast, comfortable beds.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bath was not very clean

Interesting concept and design (the elevator is my love now), tasty breakfast, nice and helpful people working here, comfortable rooms. Me and my group enjoyed or staying here very much and would recommend the hotel.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

Unfortunately the club (live music, bar) isn't in operation.

Very helpful staff, both in the reception and the breakfast room. Room was comfortable with very high ceilings, and was nice and warm. Good location, close to transport, restaurants and the river.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

TV channels ...only on hungarian language. We had some trouble with parking garage...booking says guest have 50% discount but we only saved 500HUF for 3 days, so it was very expensive parking.

Room was beautiful and comfortable. Staff was so nice, helped us with booking the Budapest tours. Location excellent, wherewhere we want to go, we could walk.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was very noisy (the noisest room I have ever been in), due to this reason I do not recommend this hotel. We asked the staff to change our room, they promised to do so, but when we asked later, they did not arrange that. Very dissapointed!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Small bathroom ,,but for single room ,ok! And missing little things,,like no telephone in room,,mini bar wasn't working...

The style of hotel,breakfast great,stuff helpful and responds quickly. Location near train station ..heart of city.. alover is good.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Fitness room out of service. Restaurant out of service. The structurevused to be a jazz club. They shoul keep the live music part of the offered services. I had to spend the evening out of the hotel.

Staffa at the recetion vey efficient and welcoming Nice atmosphere and good breakfast. Very clean

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very nice if a little quirky. The rooms seem nicely decorated but no drinks making facility. Breakfast was excellent and a good k Location for the xmas markets

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was very very small with only 1 meter space around the bed. Bathroom was even smaller, 1,7x1,7m. Probably would have gotten a bigger room as on the photo's when we had booked directly. Slow and inadequate reaction on complaint that the curtains could not be closed. They offered us a room without windows so be prepared.

Very friendly staff, nice decorated interior of hotel and room. Good breakfast, plenty choice abd good coffee.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

The bed matrace was very hard and uncomfortable to sleep. Staff had to be asked couple of times to do what we asked for.

The furniture and the composition and the style of it. Location was pretty good as well.

• Exclusive Suite

The bed wasn't that comfy and a towel had holes in it.

The room is really great, as you can see from the photos. I wish I could have stayed longer.There were no pbm with the facilities, no noise, or other things i saw in the comm before booking (and we had room 13 :))

• Standard Double or Twin Room

If you wish to enjoy the boutique, last century style of the hotel, I suppose you have to invest a little more and get higher standard (superior) rooms, otherwise your expectations will be shattered. Our standard room was small, hardly any space around the bed, all decor was worn out and shabby. The rugs by the bed were filthy, there were holes in the walls where the pictures used to be hung and the TV did not have a single international channel-all were in Hungarian which was a bit of a shock as we travelled round the world and all hotels so far did have at least one or two English channels. The bathroom was tiny, basin was so small I could not even fit a glass under the tap :( It was a bit of a disappointment for me as I picked the hotel for its style and unique feeling which was nowhere to be found in our room. Even the decor which I admired in the pics on the website was diminished to wallpaper and chairs. I ended up feeling like I was staying in a staff´s den of the stylish boutique hotel.

I liked the hotel´s lobby, when you entered you were instantly amazed and felt like you´ve just travelled in time. The decor and lobby´s old-time fashion makes you feel you´ve come to a special place. The receptionist was nice and very helpful. The breakfast was also great, not big selection but totally sufficient. The bread could have been fresher though... but we enjoyed the food anyways as well as the breakfast place with awesome atmosphere of an old basement cellar. We were really pleased and had a great first impression roaming around the hotel...unfortunately only until we got into our room :(

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

There was a jacuzzi in our room, showering was a bit troublesome.

Very close to the Octogon - metrostation, getting around is very easy! Walked a lot, got a map and good advice about what to do and where to go from very helpful staff. Stayed for two nights in this wonderful boutique hotel, loved the way it was furnished and decorated (1920's jazz age). There was a very old telephone in our room, a beautiful piece and believe it or not, it works! The bed linen was exquisite, so soft against the skin. Slept like a baby. This hotel doesn't look like much from the outside (except for the revolving door leading to the lobby) but once you get in, you realize it has great atmosphere. Breakfast was included and it was a good one. I would visit this hotel again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The photos did not correspond to this room. The photos of the rooms are nice that the room where we stayed. The room was somehow dark and the bathroom was later built inside the room. The bathroom was small. Overall, the price for exactly that room was overpriced. Outside the building looks in very bad condition.

Good location. There are nice places places bars to go out and restaurants to eat.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There were some really noisy sounds when someone opened water in the other room and even when I opened water in a bath. The sound lasted for 5 second and it was not just a sound like you can hear it in old houses, it was much louder. The noise came out of pipes, it is quite loud and especially very annoying in the morning.

In the hotel you really get felling like you are in 1920-1930. I was in Charlie Chaplin's room with telephone from 1920 beside my bed. And the telephone works :-)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Second visit here. We paid an extra premium for a superior room and it wasn't justified. Example: There was a power shower in our room that didn't work. We reported it but nothing was done about it.

We particularly like the ease for us to reach this hotel, from the western station. We also like the fact that it is central to everything; by either walking or Metro.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The TV has not one single channel in any international language. All TV channels are in Hungarian, the Hungarians have also the bad policy to dub with actors even English or French productions into Hungarian.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room didn’t have heating and it was pretty cold.

Location was great, walking distance to all turistic attractions. Breakfast was awesome! Wide variety of food, good quality and excelent service. The restaurant is actually very nice too.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Doesn’t feel like a hotel, lacking in any facilities in addition to bed room really, except a room to have breakfast. Doesn’t quite deliver value for money

The location is excellent, decor just as described and works well, breakfast excellent. Clean and nicely furnished room, a bit small for twin beds.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

Jakuzi is bad and very noisy water dropping out from down the jacuzzi.

The room is charming though a bad view. The hotel definitely need renovation from outside to make it in value. Breakfast is very normal.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room I got was... Without windows!!! Spooky!!!

Ok breakfast, very, very helpful staff. Ok location. Rooms in the style of the 20's but unfortunately also with the same functionality fom the 20's:-(

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

However the pictures looked greater than reality. We got a room with no windows, the ventilation was not good enough so it got a bit hot and smelly in the morning. I would have preferred a ordinary shower to the jacuzzi which we never used.

The hotell has an unusual but stily consept with this 1920 jazz era, very consistent.The breakfast room is fantastic and the food good and plentyful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room climate control didn't work. Room only had one window which was stained glass, so very dark and no natural light. No English TV stations. Thin walls between rooms.

Friendly staff, funky decor, big room, breakfast included, great location.

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

The room was too small and didn't have any windows. It didn't satisfy our expectations, since the photos of the rooms aren't realistic. Our bathroom wasn't cleaned during our permanence (four days) and they never changed our towels. The breakfast was plentiful and there were lot of choices. We suggest this structure just for its position, in fact it's in the centre of the town; but as concerns cleaning services, rooms and hospitality is not the best at all.

• Exclusive Suite

Standard breakfast. Timing a bigger issue as it starts 7:30 and not even then ready to go No gym or sauna Jacuzzi in to room didn't work

Nice interior, old building with old style.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel decor is great. Staff were just excellent and helped with a few bookings. Parking was a breeze as even though it was offsite, it was only a just down the road and very secure. Breakfasts were a highlight too. The aircon worked very well on our first day which hit the 37 degrees (who knew Budapest got so hot!) and the hotel was well located, making it easy to take in the sights as well as having a wide selection of restaurants nearby. A characterful, clean hotel with great staff.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner was located at the ceiling just above the bed. There was as draft a little uncomfortable.

Lovely and charming place! I felt like going back in time and enjoy the atmosphere of one jazz nightclub of the twenties. The decoration really interesting.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Really cute hotel, with an atmosphere of the 1920s. Very creative, clean and recently renovated. My room was a tad too small, but I was told the hotel was full by the time I booked. The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is a very short walk from the Nyugati Railway Station, so that is an added bonus.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I was waiting for iron more than 30 min:/ I am writing this from 4* hotel in Bucharest where I flight from Budapest and there is iron inside the room. When you are traveling in business is very important. The same like early breakfast. In hotel in Budapest was too late to have it and go for early meeting:/

From 3 persons/ *personnel I have met only one (young man) was professional and good as in 4* hotel. Two ladies rather like 1-2* hotel:/

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The shower head could not be fasten to the wall. While I was having shower I had to hold the shower head with one of my hand and I did not like it at all. The site does not provide enough towels, on the first day, they took feed towel and did not bring another one. If you do not bring new one, just do not take it the old one. That was a bit annoying. I wish there was a kettle in the room but due to fire hazard and the building is old, they do not want to take risk and it is fair. Overall it was between okay and good.

The breakfast and wifi were very good. Location is great. Staff is helpful and kind. The hotel is builded traditionally and I really like it.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

*Rooms were not clean (hairs in the tub, dead flies on floor of my room which they were there for the 4 days, so rooms were never cleaned properly, the bathroom only cleaned one time in 4 days. *No internet service due to a fire next door, which hotel had some smoke inside it, wasn't the hotels fought, but inconvenient with no wifi. The TV reception was poor quality (not a clear picture) on all most all channels, no English channels. On Sun it was raining in morning, so no internet and no English channels to watch and then the coffee machine wasn't working at the breakfast room, so it was a bit annoying. *Point of staying at this particular hotel was to go to the Cotton Club at the Hotel, which upon arrival I found out it was closed and on their website it appears to still be working. *Booking.com claimed all prices included local taxes and fees and the hotel charged me extra for a Hospitality tax and the end, besides what booking.com already charged my credit card. *Much better hotels with higher standards at a equal or cheaper price in Budapest, such as K+K Opera house was better, I stayed there my prior visit.

Location is OK. The hotel lobby and breakfast room décor.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no air conditioning

I liked the location, it was very close to the centre. The staff were helpful and very friendly and the the decor was amazing.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was small with no place to work. Parking in the city center is really horrible exercise and you need to plan it in advance. Hotel is at the end of the city center, but all sighted are on 1 km walking distance.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Cotton Club is a music venue - without the music...Not stated anywhere on the website that the club is under renovation and one of the reasons for choosing the hotel was the music.

We were very happy after we swopped rooms - the first room was absolutely tiny! Worth paying the extra for the big "Liza Minnelli" room. Very easy to get to the city and plenty of restaurants and easy supermarket shopping. Breakfast was great as well.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

We booked a room with a spa bath, however when we got there we were informed that we were getting 'the only deluxe double with spa bath'... that had no spa bath. No discount was offered regardless of the room not having the feature which we booked and paid a premium for. Very, very disappointed. Would not stay here again due to the lack of the room we booked being unavailable and would advise others not to be depending on getting the room they actually booked either. I should add that the rooms that do have spa baths don't have showers. Breakfast was also nothing like the pictures, the only provision for vegetarians was cheese and a few bits of fruit, nothing like the large selection of fruit shown in the pictures.

Location was good for bars/restaurants but not for sightseeing.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. The bedroom was small with a tiny en-suite.

Breakfast was good set in the hotels lovely restaurant, which had a feel of a by gone era. The staff were very helpful & friendly.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The outer walls from the hotel somehow seem to erode, therefore the outside view doesn't reflect the class of the hotel, at all

Very well located. looking at the hotel outside, you wouldn't think it's so beautiful inside. great and very caring staff, great stay

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Ok, this is a traditional style hotel with wooden panels and jazz theme, but the windows are still not double glazed! They are single framed windows which are not even tightly closed, and given that the hotel is on a busy street, it is pretty noisy.

We booked standard double room and it turned up being so tiny and dark, that we had to ask for upgrade and we actually managed to get a superior room for a bit of money on the fourth floor, which was huge, airy with high ceilings - just Cotton House jazz style! Thanks to a nice reception girl. Breakfast was ok.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

we were there the start of may when air conditioners had not been turned on yet and the window could not be opened.

very close to hop on hop off stop - very nice staff, affordable, nice bathroom

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping of room could have been better. Attitude of some staff was not very nice. Room was small.

Good breakfast, one receptionist was helpful and location was good.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Cant say I found anything I didn't like. With the exception the Cotton club still under refurbishment. would have made a perfect stay. However I was informed the opening is scheduled for June . Good excuse for me to return,

The character of the place was well presented and a lot of attention to detail. The breakfast room was a delight . the bedroom was very quiet

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Exclusive Suite

It was a little expensive for a Hungarian hotel, but it's hard to complain about.

The owner has fully committed to the Cotton Club jazz decorations and, in my opinion, it works. The style is marvelous. My room was large, luxurious and lovely.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The smoked salmon and bubbly at breakfast was welcome. Croissants were great! Plenty of choice of food for everyone in a lovely dining room The staff were most helpful with answering questions about Budapest and booking tours. The location was excellent: a few minutes to the metro and railway station, 10 minutes' walk to the Opera House, ten minutes walk to the Parliament House. The ambiance of an art deco jazz setting was admirably conveyed. The windows had double glazing.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The lighting in the room was poor and we could not figure out the heating system, so we just opened the window. It could have used a few more places to put things, such as your suitcase, and another towel rack in the bathroom.

The breakfast was really great. It is served in the basement, which is an old club and wine cellar. It has stone arches and beautifully redone. The bruch even included champagne, but we were there on a Sunday morning. The croissants were so buttery--delicious!!

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

The value of this hotel is POOR compared to many others located nearby. The price is maybe twice what it is really worth as so many other hotels offer more for the same price. BOSCOLO residences are far superior for same price and maybe the owners of this place should look around before claiming top dollar for what they offer. NOT a 4 star establishment.

The hotel is centrally located and you cannot fault the staff.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I had one of my worst night at a hotel. I couldn't sleep before 3 because of music in a nearby bar, and then was awaken by work done in the interior court. I basically one hotel night for not being able to sleep... which is not a good deal. And the worst of all, the person at the reception in the morning didn't really seem to care, claiming that they had never had any complaint.

Breakfast was okay.

Nothing to dislike.

The location of this hotel was really good. The hotel staff, were both friendly and very helpful. Good value for money place. The front doors are locked after 11 pm but the staff are there 24 hours to answer the door bell.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel looks good, on the surface, but If you're after somewhere quiet, comfortable and relaxing, you should look elsewhere. I think the hotel is great for young party people, who don't care much about their sleep. Ask for quiet rooms away from street activity.

This hotel is centrally located in Budapest. Easy access from and to airport by public transportation as well to all city visiting points. The staff was very friendly. Very good hot and cold buffet breakfast in amazing basement room.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms could be renovated to look newer as it looked a bit old fashioned and worn.

The style of the hotel is great with the pictures of the Jazz room and jazz musicians.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

a small minus - the Internet is not the fastest, but it at least makes you to enjoy Budapest more - and there is a lot to see

very pleasant experience - overall

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No full size mirror in the bedroom, I couldn't control the heating I like the room warm ( true I didn't say anything about it) I couldn't find hospitality tray to make coffe or tea.

Location very good as this hotel is close to train station. Reception area very nice and special.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I recommend this hotel when visiting Budapest. The hotel has a great atmosphere and is very well situated. The staff is very helpful and breakfast was very tasty. Suitable for couples.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I wish the jazz club was open... (closed for reno)

had to hit the road prior to breakfast time, staff made me a breakfast bag to go...Really appreciated that.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Some furniture (bath tub, wallpaper) was slightly worn out but still very pretty and well decorated room!

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, pretty and spacious room and comfy bed. We enjoyed the location as loads of bars and restaurants were very close by, yet the room was very quiet!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

The room we were given was ok until we started smelling urine in the bathroom with a spa,i then called reception,the guy said he could not leave the front desk because he was the only person there,this was new years eve at 8.30 pm, we had been out most of the day and did not smell anything before,they said we could have the room next door,we moved straight away,the room was smelling as well,not as bad,but you could still smell it,i spoke to reception who said they couldn't smell nothing,this went on then the manager arrived,as much use as a astray on a motorbike,just got fobbed off,yes you can have a free drink at the bar,that"s all that was offered,they said they would contact me,but haven't yet, wow really !!

The breakfast room was lovely.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

We stay 3 nights in the cotton hotel in Budapest. We receive the shampoo and soap only the first day, the mirror of our bathroom was never cleaned during these days. The quality of the breakfast is not the best. I really suggest a better orange juice. These are small details, but for a 4 stars hotel I was expecting a bit more.

The staff at the reception was really really nice and ready to help for everything.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Don't you ever take room 11 or you will sleep 2 hours a night just like I did. The neighbours across the wall were drinking, screaming, laughing and doing whatever else they wanted. I called reception and checked myself - there is nothing that can be done except for calling the police - those noisy folks live in the next building which shares a wall with the hotel. Because of that I felt really exhausted for all the 4 days of my stay :(.

So the staff was awesome, especially one girl at the reception - really helpful, had the answers to all of my questions, spoke at least 3 or 4 languages and was really cute :).

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was on ground floor with window on street side. A bit noisy in the morning when streets were being cleaned. But no major issues otherwise. Location not very close to main city centre but still convenient for train station and metro.

Kindness of reception staff and general cleanliness and comfort of hotel. Proximity to train station, metro and buses. Also quite close to Parliament building.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Would be nice if free self serve tea and coffee facilities were available in bar area. Room a bit small- one side of bed against the wall. But didn't really bother us..quiet and comfortable.

Very nice and helpful reception staff. Easy walking access to everywhere we wanted to go.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the room was near the street. the walls are very thin since it is very old building. We could hear every noise from the street. the room was very small.

location was very good. Near metro and lots of attractions near by. the breakfast was good. the staff was kind and helpful. unfortunately the cotton club was closed when we are staying.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The mattresses were not bad but could be more comfortable.

Great price and location. The interior remodel is very stylish, the rooms are beautiful. It's like stepping back in time. Staff was nice and not too strict about anything.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

a hook on the wall for the shower head - great water pressure - it would have been nice to stand under it!!

loved the decor and ambience!! Lovely helpful friendly staff. Lovely clean hotel

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

As our stay was part of a much longer journey we had 2 big cases which didn't really fit in the room, 'more space is always nice but this didn't really bother us to be honest.

Very helpful staff on reception. They booked restaurants and other activities and were genuinely interested in helping you get the most out of the city.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The dressing-gowns and slippers were missing in the room equipment.

The stuff was amazing and helpful. Room was beautiful, stylish and very clean. The breakfasts were really delicious. One lovable detail: functioning historical phones in the rooms.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Outside makes you weary. Quite some noise from the street, hotel is in the middle of the paarty centre of the city.

Beautiful interiour, very nice room, fabulous breakfast and breakfast room/jazz club in the basement

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Deluxe Double with Spa Bath

We had a room on the ground floor very noisey you could hear we would not stay on the ground floor here again

The reception staff were very good realy helpfull great for sugestions for places to eat and things to do

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Not much to dislike. A good value hotel but don't expect the Four Seasons or Boscolo for this price.

Comfortable hotel. The staff were very friendly and advice on where to go and how to get there generously given. Close to rail and underground. Great hot and cold buffet breakfast.

Browse Cotton House Hotel Budapest traveller photo gallery