Reviews of Leda Apartments

1061 Budapest, Király utca 32., Hungary

#851 of 2,025 Holiday rentals in Budapest

Based on 528 apartment reviews

Nice, spacious apartment with a balcony overlooking the...
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Remember to buy air-conditioning in the summertime.

Nice, spacious apartment with a balcony overlooking the backyard. Good location. Friendly staff. Secure parking.

It was a brilliant three day break but I wish we'd have stayed for five as there's too much to cram
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

A fair bit of noise on Friday and Saturday nights due to close proximity to bars. The weather was very warm so we slept with the windows open which obviously made the noise worse. There was air conditioning available but we couldn't be bothered to go to the reception office to purchase the remote!

The balcony overlooking the garden. The kitchen facilities were like being at home.

Poor.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The property provided me with the accommodation I didn't book, even though the booking was made well in advance. The reception staff informed me about different location only after being asked to show me the flat and after I paid the full price in advance upon arrival. I was given an apartment 300 meters away from the main building where I booked a studio with balcony. For them it didn't make any difference, on a contrary, they were convinced that a bedroom I didn't ask for would compensate for the balcony I asked for, as well as for unwanted distance from the main building. In addition to this, the place I was given was immersed in a dark corridor, no light in the internal corridor, no cover at the balcony which makes it completely useless when it's raining, no chairs on the balcony, noisy street.

I will probably book Leda apartments for my next stay in Budapest :).
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

There was a strange smell in the bathroom all the time (although this might be related to problems with sewer due to rainy weather). It did not feel like the bedsheets were freshly washed.

I liked the location of the place. The lady at the reception was very nice. I simply loved the apartment, its furniture and the position, as well as the view to the garden. It was clean, stylish, modern and fashionable, and also very quiet, which to me is of great importance. Sitting at the terrace in the evening was particularly enjoyable.

Apartment good, but terrible area.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Apartment in very dodgy area, with tramps and drunken youngsters shouting out all night. Also, entrance area to lift was extremely dirty and smelt of refuse all the time. Quite revolting.

Good for traveling with children. The best things are walking distance away.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

A bit noisy from all the parties going on in (in front of?) the nearby clubs until the morning, but OK, this is typical for the city center.

Nice, clean, convenient. Excellent location.

Very good location, but noise due to nightlife in the area.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Washing machine door was jammed, did not open. Person who came to assist me did not speak English at all. Washed our clothes elsewhere. Bedroom pillows are very uncomfortable. Location is noise.

Well equipped kitchen. Comfortable bed.good location.

The location was perfect.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

'Suddenly', we had to pay EUR 50 deposit, which was just announced few days before.

The location was perfect. Very central and the center within 10-15 min walk. The crew is very flexible and helpful.

Horrible, over priced and unfriendly staff!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

While it is centrally located it is on a very loud street. The property was not one in any of the pictures, it was very dated and worn. The staff was unhelpful and unpleasant. They do not offer air conditioning, until the end of May, even though the weather was above 80 degrees and because of the loudness of the area you could not sleep with the windows open. The showers were very difficult, you could not adjust the direction of the water, it was only hand held. The freezer was filled with frost, they didn't provide any comforts like soap or shampoo, or even paper towels and only one towel per person for the showers no hand towels.

There was a nice balcony and it was on the top story. It was light and bright.

Very good, value for money.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

They didn't clean or change the sheets and towels. One morning we left the appartment because they had informed us that they want to do some renovations.We don't think that it's right to do renovations when there are customers inside.

The appartment is in the city center,really close to everything on foot, big and clean. The hosts are friendly and helpful. Value for money.

• Studio Apartment (2 People)

The room was very spacious, comfortable, very well equipped (all sorts of kitchen supplies, washing machine, toilet paper, some towels, etc.), the building is located very close to many of the main sights as well as metro stations and supermarkets. It is easy to get to the apartment from Nyugati train station.

We r two people and stayed for 3 nights
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

One bad thing is washing machine is too old and i guess the container didnt spin or dosent work properly although we tried it several times makes working so we needed to do hand washing cuz clothes still had detergent.

We r two people and stayed for 3 nights Location is good, nice and quiet buliding always has a janitor Heaters working well, room is very clean Assistants are very helpful and we can connect with them whenever we need a help. They prepared a information book in the room to make us stay well in budapest Dm and supermarket are located within 3 mins Kitchen has all stuff for cooking and a big fridge

Great staff very helpful and great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

A little confusing trying to get in the first day as we did not know about the code for the front door but other then that everything was great

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location was fantastic

Comfortable apartment with modern equipment.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Sometimes smell on the kitchen from neighboring apartment - easy fixing by kitchen extractor hood.

Comfortable apartment with modern equipment. Location is perfect. Friendly staff. Imitation of starry sky in bedroom is really funny,

Not a great stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Very small appartment for a family of four. Sofa bed was very uncomfortable. Was not that shown on the photos. Very basic.

Excellent location, warm, clean

Perfect location for a perfect experience love it !
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Amazing place in the heart of Budapesta. Location wise you can't be more perfect, close to whatever you need. The flat was just perfect from all points of view. I will definitely come back, as this place is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen and will come back to Leda as it was a flawless experience. Great service for the money, I would recommend it to everyone.

Wonderful place just in the heart of the city.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Wonderful place just in the heart of the city.Great value for your money. The apartment is very cosy and quiet. The staff is helpful and friendly.My dog enjoyed our stay as well.

Christmas market city break
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

It was very noisy inside the apartment as the indows were ill fitting and let all the outside noises in, which made it impossible to sleep at night.

Closeness to all the attractions and parking facilities.

Cool
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Sound isolation isn’t perfect. For me it wasn’t a problem

Everything was really good - staff, nice and clean rooms, new electronic, warm (it was winter), easy to cooperate with the staff. Also, they allowed to stay my stuff after checking out. Next time will stay here again.

Really enjoyable stay and would recommend to friends.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Would have been helpful to have had a tin opener 🙂

The apartment was very spacious and comfortable with a nice little balcony, (handy for smokers). The service from people in the office was excellent. They responded to emails straight away and even printed some ticket confirmations off for us. The location was lively with lots of places to eat and a well stocked local food store for making your own meals. Lots of places of interest were within easy walking distance too. We really enjoyed our stay!

Overall we had a great time in a beautiful and friendly city.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Unfortunately there was building work going on in the apartment block we were in, which started quite early in the morning , it would have been nice if we had been made aware of that fact.

Excellent location , helpful staff and great value for money. very well equipped apartment with every thing you might need to make your stay enjoyable, we will be booking with them again next year.

An excellent location marred by noisy surrounding and very bad mattresses.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The bed is hopelessly uncomfortable due to the very poor quality of the mattresses. There is a pub nearby which is well patronised until 4am. It's extremely noisy.

The size of the apartment is substantial. Facilities within the apartment are good. There's even a small washing machine.

Excellent accomodation!

Everything was great!

I enjoyed being a guest in Leda Apartments. It was a very clean studio apartment, with all you need to prepare a breakfast or a dinner (toaster, oven, coffee maker, microwave, plates, glasses etc). I also enjoyed the balcony. Everything was as presented on the site, we didn't had any bad surprises. I liked it is very close to the city center (we didn't need the public transport, it is very easy to walk to inner city). I would definitly book again Leda Apartment!

Friends across in other apartments much more comfortable
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

One key for two people could not do separate things or someone would have being locked out balcony chairs and table inadequate could do with a coat of paint lack off pillows

Location security

location is central and parking is good.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The interior of the apartment is very old, the floor and the walls are worn and very dirty. When we booked the price was 106€ and when we arrived it was 88€ but we must paid 106€.

location is central and parking is good. the apartment has more facilities : washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave ,coffee maker, toaster.

Would stay again
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Near restaurants, cafes, weekend market.Apartment has all you need, typical ikea style. Stayed for a week and cleaning service was provided at half way point.

A wonderful apartment in the heart of Budapest .
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

I was really relaxed and happy there with everything No complaints at all .

This is by far the best apartment I have been in .It was large ,well appointed with everything you need .The reception staff were very professional and so helpful .I would recommend anyone to come. To app 315 C block .The area has everything you need shops restaurants and convenience store .I just loved the apartment with the balcony overlooking a central courtyard .I will certainly recommend this to all my friends .

We totally enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

There were salt and pepper shakers, but they were empty! The bed was comfortable, but the bottom sheet would not stay on!

We had 2 air conditioners. There was a very nice outdoor space. Nice large bathroom with storage space. Nice open concept with plenty of room for a tall person!

2 rooms, including a small kitchen, equipped, 2 big sofas in...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the room was only cleaned were you could see. if I moved the curtains the windows and sliding doors to the terrace were full (!) of what looked like one year collected spider webs. really disgusting. there was a vacuum cleaner just lying there. I don´t know what that was suppose to mean. should I clean the spider web myself? in the toilet there was no place to hang the towel, they just left it on the little sink. sound stupid that I mention it maybe, but after you used the towel and you can´t hang it anywhere , it´s pretty annoying!. the bathroom had a mat to stand on after getting out of the bath - it was the size of a A4 - no kidding. everything in the flat seemed old and shabby, a bit damaged. It did not at all look sparkly new like in the photos on the website. I had a feeling like second hand furniture were just brought in to furnish the apartment. so nothing was missing, but it looked and felt....well, like I just described. what was also a bit annoying was that they gave me ground floor. I think this needs to be asked, I am a woman and was there alone with a child.... In general, it was not a bad stay, and we were comfortable, and if I would pay 60€ a night, I would probably expect something like that. but I paid over a hundred per night. and for that I was very disappointed from the standard.

2 rooms, including a small kitchen, equipped, 2 big sofas in the living room. and a sufficient size of the bedroom. the location is great.

Horrendous. Poor quality, Over priced.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I am writing to you to make an official complaint about the poor quality of the service and standard of the property at our Leda apartment booking. The marketing material is completely misleading. The quality of the rooms is far below the standards of the images projected that are used to advertise the apartments. We were initially force to stay one night in an apartment that was of very poor quality (Unfit and unsafe) with electric sockets hanging off the wall, wires on the floor, broken furniture that was far past its best. The bathroom was basic at best as was the kitchen and cutlery. The bed linen was of very of poor quality. The rooms did not look or feel clean at all The second room was reasonable yet as per the above, some of the electrical sockets were coming away from the wall. The location was central which resulted in little sleep due to the high volume of none stop noise from the bars outside. We checked out one day early with no compensation being offered and a very unprofessional attitude from the staff. Please advise us of the compensation procedure. Very disappointed.

Nothing about the Apartment other than it was located close to the town centre.. This sadly also meant that it was to noisy and little sleep was had.

Very good choice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

No cleaning service at all (even for the toilet) for a 5 days stay is not acceptable when you want to be considered a top choice. Some times there is a lot of noise from nearby apartments and from people at the balcony. For this price parking should have been included. Extra charge for A/C use... !!!

Location & comfort of the appartment. A very good and safe choice for Budapest.

I wouldnt stay again.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

No controller for the air conditioning. Smell of BO and sweat on couches. Noisy ie shouting outside most of the night.

The apartment was big and we were told that we were upgraded. Reasonably clean however it was very hot and there was no controller that we could find for the AC. We had to leave the balcony door open and it was pretty noisy outside. This is a big party/young backpackers area and that is what this apartment is best suited to. Unfortunately smell of sweat and BO on the couches in the lounge. Probably pretty good value for money for a group of young people but wasn't our best stay.

Convenient location available at short notice with helpful staff (Anna, Alexandra) and spacious
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Sheets a bit small and well used though clean.

Location, able to leave baggage before getting access and after check out, view from 6th floor and bslcony

Loved everything except the bed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Couldn't sleep in the bed....foam was flat, hard on the back. Luckily the couch worked fine. Everything else was wonderful.

Bed was uncomfortable....everything else was perfect. Please fix the bed!

The apartment (studio) was great - clean, modernly furnished...
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The apartment (studio) was great - clean, modernly furnished, overlooking a quiet garden. The location is very good - almost all of the historical sights are within walking distance. There are many nice bars and eating places in the immediate vicinity. I sincerely recommend Leda apartments.

Very nice accomodation with all necessary facilities
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Keep in mind that in weekends the parking on the streets is for free, so you don't need to pay for it, after 20:00 on Friday evening. The staff may try to convince you to pay for parking, but inform yourself a little before.

It is the second time we stay in Leda Apartments, and it is always a great surprise. The apartment we stood in this time was very nicely decorated, you have everything that you need inside: plates, cups, cutlery, oven, washing machine, etc. The apartments are located very close to Deac Ferenz station and with easy access everywhere you want to go in Budapest. And although the apartments are placed in a very crowded area, they are very quite.

Property needs maintenance
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Cutlery dirty, leaking taps with water dripping onto floor under kitchen sink, no plug for kitchen sink, shower screen too short, balcony table flimsy and wobbly

Good secure parking. Location good, but street narrow and crowded with traffic & people.

I would go back again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the Air Conditioning was giving us problems and I suffer from heat allergy hence it was very essential. They offered to swap my room for another one. The next thing I did not like was the room not being cleaned daily. It is only cleaned after you have left. No fresh towels everyday, no proper pillows, no toiletries. I think for the price we paid these should be part of the facilities.

The staff were very very accommodating. 10 stars to them. The apartment had everything you needed including a balcony. It was just too good. The street it was on was amazing with lots of shops and restaurants. Lots of bars. Perfect place for a night out. The tram stop was very close. Sightseeing buses left from the square near the hotel . The money changing guy near the Doner Kebab shop gave the best exchange rates in town. The Doner Kebab was one of the best I have eaten. Everything was just perfect.

The great location in the city centre, bakery and shops...
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The great location in the city centre, bakery and shops around, parking available, helpful staff, large apartment, nice bedroom, huge living room, balcony, kitchen.

Smelly apartment
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The apartment smells and they are really run down . It smelled so much of cigarettes. As soon as the receptionist took me to the room, I mentioned it to her that the room us very smelly( well, obviously she could smell it too). But I wasn't even given an apology or offering me a different apartment. Prior to arrival they send you an e-mail which doorbell to ring or a mobile number you can call. Well... I kept ringing for 10 minutes but no answer. Then I called the mobile but no answer again. Luckily somebody was coming out if the building, so I could get in. When to their office. 2 girls were there, and they both said they didn't hear either the doorbell or mobile. At the end it turned out they have a wrong mobile number in the email they send out....no comment. I'd definitely not go back again.

The location was good. Very central.

Great location, reasonable prices, spacious apartments.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Mattresses and towels very thin, and uncomfortable. Curtains were too thin, we woke from sunlight every day around 4.30 in the morning!

Location. Price. Size of apartment.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Nice location, perfect for families
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Kitchen could have better equipped, toaster was very dirty and some hand soap in bathrooms would have been better.

The location, the staff and the apartment was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Lovely staff and awesome location. Wouldn't recommend though!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

No air conditioning and it was baking hot. Noisy at night even with a garden facing apartment. No plug for the bath or chopping board in the kitchen.

Great location. Very efficient staff who made booking the accommodation very simple. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Good choice in Budapest
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

We missed only two things: All the tv channels were in Hungarian. Shower head needs adjustment or must be replaced.

Location is fine. Very close to Metro Station (Opera). The personal (Ms. Timi) was very friendly. We received the keys after a short introduction in the apartment. By check out we leaved the keys in the apartment. All was very unproblematic. The apartment, with two rooms and a big balcony was very comfortable. Everything in the kitchen was functioning well. A washing machine and a dish washer were included. WC were separate and bath which was very convenient. Wifi functioned well.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

location perfect..rest mediocre
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the curtains were just sheer so there can be no privacy since u have apartments right in front of you ..i was solo so its ok but difficult for couples..and extremely noisy..soundproofing has to be looked into..though it was off the main street one could hear all conversations in the street even though i was on the third floor..and yes beds a bit small too..tv was the old box tv which i never used.....otherwise all ok

the location!!!!everything walking distance...

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

perfect location for a short break .. easy town to walk around. . . will return
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Minor niggles in apartment. Shower head needs new attachment / had to use it as hand held. No sink plugs. A washing up bowl would have sufficed. But these are minor things ... bed VERY comfortable.

Great location; easy walking to everything. Luggage store at end of stay help extend the last day. Staff at admin office thorough, friendly and helpful. Budapest people lovely . .courteous. . smiley!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Lots of space, nice and clean and very quiet within the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Bed not very comfortable, pillows too small. Very noisy outside so couldn't have windows open at night so very warm in bedroom.

Lots of space, nice and clean and very quiet within the building.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Budpest apt
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Very basic equimenit in chicken ie 2 old sauspans for cockling and little else the oven was filthy . The.televishion was about 15 years old 25" with a tube. When we arrived the bead room door could not be closed as the door and frame were coming away from the wall. The furniture was ok but poor quality. Bed was comfortable and inter net was very good

Bed was. Ok.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

A great location to stay great value for money
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The tv did ring a little bit but we didnt really watch it.

The sofa and bed was comfy and we liked the fact there was a balcony outside. Close to all of the bars amd restaurants.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Great, great, great!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Great location in city center. Friendly and superhelpfull staff. Apartment is so comfort with nice balcony, kitchen,living room and bedroom. Bathroom was nice too. Budapest is so beautifull town. Thank you!!! Köszönöm.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Great apartment at a perfect location
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Friday night it was noisy, as it is in a party area.

Accessible, comfortable place to stay for 1-2 people. Right in the middle of bars, restaurants, and 5minutes from main public transport hub.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Perfect location! Good value for money
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

It wasn't the cleanest apartment i have ever stayed but it was acceptable... I am not 100% sure that the sheets was clean, there was a funny smell on them. The mattress was very bad and the pillows as well! Even the 2 sofas was much better than the bed.

The location was perfect! Everything you need is around. The apartment is very comfortable even for 4-5 persons, very well-equipped and the wifi is perfect too!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

2nd time in the apartment
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The room should be cleaned a bit more. I found a few hair around it. It was a bit different to the other room I was renting last time and I had the possibility to compare the 2 rooms

The location of the apartment is superb. Just above the Trofea grill restaurant. also 5 minutes away from Gozsdu udvar, one of the famous street for night out. Gozsdu udvar is full of restaurants, bars, coffees, an escape room for entertainment. You can also find a weekend market in Gozsdu udvar (antics and/or hand made stuffs). Also 10min away is the Deák Tér (Deák Square) underground station. The Deák Square is the meeting point of 3 underground lines but also an end station of one of the tram going to the direction of the Gellért hill (stop in front of the Gellért Hotel and Spa, stop in front of the Vásárcsarnok-fruits and vegetable market-one of the famous one, tram stop close to Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum -Hungarian National Museum etc.). There are many medium and small groceries shops to buy the basic food. The street where the apartment is filled with shops to buy hand made dresses and/or decorations for the home. The apartment is equipped well. Washing machine, hairdryer, dishwasher, oven, microware, refrigerator. The kitchen is fully equipped. Even the single room is big enough with a double bed.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Highly recommended accomodation! :)
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The temperature of the apartment was a little bit warm.

Everything was correct. Very helpful staff, perfect location, quiet environment. I'll come back.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Highly not recommended
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Seriously do not rent from this company, apartment is not safe at all , ive got robbed, they stole my laptop and cash from the apartment because everyone can copy the keys and enter to your place . Heating system not working the first night was -18 outside and i was freezing at the place . After ive got robbed i change the apartment to other one and this one even worse for heating, the owner is not opening the full heat so u gonna suffer. Not really recommend this company

Just a area is nice

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

The location of the apartments is excellent, not far away...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

The location of the apartments is excellent, not far away from the center of the city. The facilities are new and clean, and the apartment has got everything that you need.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Great experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Staff is very helpful and nice, location is one of the best in Budapest - basically you can see almost everything just walking. We booked a 2 rooms apartment but we got a 3 room one without paying extra fee - it was great since we were 3 adults and 2 kids at Christmas weekend. Parking spot was around 14 EUR (interior parking place, warm heated). We will definitely come back there if we will visit Budapest again.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Nightmare beware!
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

Everything about the vibe and staff were disgraceful and very rude. I've been to Busapest several times and stayed at lots of apartments and I've never been treated so shabbily a total joke.

Nothing whatsoever the staff were rude the accomodation was shabby and over priced! Plus the booking staff played about with booking dates and kept altering prices from booking.com to their own rates.. Nightmare and a joke

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Lovely apartment in the heart of the city
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

As it is in the city centre where local restaurants, clubs are open until late, the noise from the street can be a bit too much summer time. Now, at winter, with closed windows, the noise is not too much. The tap at the bath needs to be changed as it is not fitted well in the wall and the water running continuously.

Good location, comfortable and big apartmant, welldecorated.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Very nice location, near to metro station, you can go...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

On booking.com it stated that payment by card was available as an option but at checkin the reception told us that we couldn't pay by card. When we told them that the website stated we could they said that they emailed us before. I find it unacceptable that i was charged 50 euros to withdraw cash so i could pay

Very nice location, near to metro station, you can go everywhrere on foot. The apartment was clean and confortable. The staff was very polite.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Beautiful Budapest
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

The minus is a bad wi-fi considering we didn't have a connection at all. Luckily, that did not affect our general impression having in mind we stayed out most of the time.

Apartment location is more than perfect! Everything you have to see in Budapest is just a few minutes away...I would definitely come back here because of that. Apartment building is new and we were really happy that we could have a parking lot, by paying some extra costs.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Extremely good place to stay in Budapest
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

It was nice 3 days in Budapest. Apartments located really in the centre of Budapest and just in 2-5 minutes walking distance you can find numerous cafes, shops, restaurants and bars. Flat is not big, but very cozy and comfortable. Furniture is quite simple, but you can find everything you need: from plates and knives to washing machine and microwave oven. Staff was kind, so thank you very much for these holidays!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Good location, update of facilities needed.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

They should renew the facilities, the TV looks like it's from 80's.

The position is perfect. On first day there were construction works going on which I wasn't warned about. After my complaint, I was given another room in different buidling,

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

If there is a choice I will take another apartment
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

It was not properly cleaned (inside of wardrobe). Some lamps were not working. There was iron press available but we didn't take a risk to use it since it looked rusty. The price doesn't match quality.

Excellent location and availability of parking place at extra euro 14 per day.

Great apartment that needed some minor maintenance
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

no coffee or tea provided for arrival

they gave us a free upgrade

perfect

location was perfect. big and clean apartments

We didnt expext for this quality, but it was perfect

Every thing were good

all things were was good

Friendly staff.nice clean rooms, I recommend for everybody.

No remote for the AC.

Lot of pub, clubs and shops around. Nice and clean flat. we had a free upgrade on the flat from studio to 1 bed

wonderful
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

balkony, kitchen facilities, bathroom, location

This was an excellent place to stay in a perfect location...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

This was an excellent place to stay in a perfect location and exceeded our expectations.

Thanks

Very nice

Nice rooms, nice place, nice sirvise

Cleanliness,

Everything was fine!

Cleanliness, Location, Hospitality of staff

The staff arranged the airport transfer and the taxi driver made us a surprise: he did not come.

Beds are too hard and needs new pillows

Beds are too hard and needs new pillows

good for a short visit.
    • Studio Apartment (2 People)

the host should do some sign or indication on the property!

Browse Leda Apartments traveller photo gallery