Reviews of Marco Polo Top Hostel

1072 Budapest, Nyár u. 6, Hungary

#208 of 344 hotels in Budapest

Based on 2461 hostel reviews

Budapest

For this price was everything very good.

good accommodation, good locality, clean private room with bathroom and toilet, comfortable bed, TV. friendly price. you have quite everything what you need.

Good location.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Courtyard carries noise very well, so if someone is talking there everyone can hear, keeps you up. In dorms noise travels far. No bar as advertised. Sheets were meh

Good location. Kitchen is small but it has a stove and you can microwave things. Curtains in dorms give sense of privacy. Courtyard was nice.

Excellent location in Budapest, walk distance of touristic...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Excellent location in Budapest, walk distance of touristic spots and ruins pubs. Hostel have a commom area, good for meet people. The room that I stayed was a dorm but had curtain what give you some privacity.

Enjoyed staying here
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The floor of the shower area was dirty. The wifi signal was not so good in the room.

Great staff. Good lockers. Secure box available. Excellent location. Lots of good cafes, bars and restaurants in the area. Well run hostel. Really enjoyed staying here.

perfect

My second time at this hostel because it's just a wonderful place and makes me want to come back. The guys at the reception are so nice, Kristian and Tibi will just help you wherever you want with a wide smile! The guy at the reception desk, Tibi, helped me a lot and was very friendly. I would love to go back to this place again :)

Overall Good.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Bathroom lock not working. How did you bath when same room is shared by multiple girls.

Worth the Price. Only issue Found was bathroom lock was not working. I have complained about it. Hope it gets fixed. Room Number 308

Dissapointing
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The hostel didn't really fit the photos I saw on the website. The beds were unconfortable and to go up the top bed was almost a mission. The bathroom was not very clean too. Another weird thing is that you have to leave your key at the reception whenever you leave the building (?). Overall one of the worst hostels I've stayed. The only good thing was that it was cheap.

The hostel was well located. The neighborhood where it actually is it's very weird, but at least it's close to most things.

My friend was infected with "Acari" and her body...

My friend was infected with "Acari" and her body is full of sever rashes. There are similar reports on bed bug infection even in the recent months in 2018 when you google the name of hostel. Unfortunately I have not found such report from the reviewers on booking.com, otherwise we have never stayed there. I want to alert the other guests about this important issue, and ask the hostel to take care of it immediately.

Great hostel, comfy, quiet rooms, lovely staff.

The morning after my arrival in Budapest I needed to make an urgent call, as my son had eye surgery. I left my charger in Ireland so I couldn't ring him. I asked the staff at the reception desk if I could use the hostel's phone, explaining that I am anxious to know if my son was alright. I offered to pay for my call. The answer was no, which schocked me, as altough I understand their policy of not allowing guest to use their phone, but in case of great need or emergency, especially if the guest is willing to pay for the call, they could make an exception. And even if they not willing to let guests use the phone, showing some human compassion would be helpful. The young receptionists could do with some training to improving their people skills.

The bed was comfortable, there was a towel to use, good shower, lovely comfy furniture. I liked the quietness of the bedroom and that I could sleep long, which I needed after 3 hours delayed arrival at night. The staff at breakfast area was extremely helpful and kind, which made all the difference. I could eat my glutenfree breakfast there and make a cup of tea.

Low cost but definitely not low quality

There was nothing I didnt like about this property

This was the best hostel I have stayed in so far. It was clean and my double room had it's own bathroom and was great in size and comfort, also Sophie on the front desk was extremely helpful and always friendly.I had no issues with checking an extra friend in late either .

Beds were super comfy and the staff were expectionally...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

I can't honestly think if anything they could have done Better!

Beds were super comfy and the staff were expectionally helpful and friendly they booked a taxi for me to the airport because I was worried about my Hungarian! The location is amazing there's lot to see and resteraunt near by! Would highly recommend to any solo female travellers I felt very very safe 😊

The staff was very friendly and there was washer and dryer...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Having read a review about bed bugs I examined the mattress and floor upon arrival. I found bed bug excrement along the seams of the mattress and a dead bed bug on the floor. I came prepared with garbage bags for my bags and clothes and i’m happy because I was bitten 6 times during my two night stay.

The staff was very friendly and there was washer and dryer available for use.

Perfect location for budget travellers.
    • Quadruple Room

Building looks very old, and although our room was cleaned daily, some things (furniture/carpet) are just too old and probably need to be replaced.

The location is perfect. Very central and walking distance from the famous bars and from the Danube. Also we were in a group of four and we had our own room.

Very good hostel, very kind staff, comfy bed and nice clean rooms. Still overpriced for what it is.

Upon my arrival - next morning - I asked morning porter if I could use the phone of the hotel as left my charger in Ireland. I really needed to ring my son because he had a medical procedure done to his eye in Budapest and I was worried and anxious to reach him. I offered to pay for the use of the phone and explained why I needed it. She said No! There was no compassion or sorry no you can use the phone, just a no. I went out to the street and asked someone to help because I needed to ring my son. A complete stranger stopped and lent me his charger. He trusted me that I will give back his charger in 3 days which ai did. I felt very grateful to him.

The people / staff at breakfast in the basement were very kind and helpful. I could eat my own glutenfree food there and toast my bread. The morning staff let me sleep in because i arrived 4am in the morning as oiur flight was delayed. The cleaners were really patient and understanding. All these are important for a tired traveller. Thank you!

smelly

- The room smelled so bad, the smell came from the bathroom and we had to keep the door close but that didn't help. Actually the whole second floor smelled because we had friends staying in an other room and they suffered the same issue. - I can't really say that the room was clean as well. - The wifi was not working at all. - We didn't mind the chaos and the loud noises after all everybody is partying in Budapest, but there was a group of guys doing all sort of nasty stuff including pissing in the hostel terrace (which was a common area) - There were a lot of warnings about not keeping valuable belongings in the room (even though we had private 2-bed room) so we had to use the locker downstairs. It was annoying a bit.

Honestly the only good thing about the hostel is location.

good, clean, very kindly they gave us a private room for two...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

they didn't have service for bagages storage for the day we left the room (we wanted to go to Vienna for 24h and to leave the baggages there in their reception).

good, clean, very kindly they gave us a private room for two people even when we had reserved for a shared 8 people room, for the same prize. Just in the most funny area os Budapest at night. After the last drink, it is very easy to to reach the hotel by walking.

Weekend in Budapest. Amazing, great city.

Kitchen to small.

Hostel located close to Keleti train station - 15 min on foot. Near centrum of Budapest and Duna river. Hostel have a lift. Clear bathroom in room. Police protection (near the police station). Far from the airport.

a very good location in a very comfortable price
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

I loved the privacy in a 12 bed rooms. it was full of people, but you have your own bed, your own locker and the beds are quite comfortable. Bathroom was very good though.

The location is great.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The place does not have much space to sit at. There are chairs outside in the courtyard, but used mostly by smokers.

The location is great. A walking distance from the city center and very close to the bus station. The 12 persons room is divided into two beds sections which gives some privacy and makes it a nicer experience.

Nice, innovative, cozy hostel in downtown of Budapest.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Odour in the room, and kitchen is very small, but still somewhat functional.

Very interesting concept and design of the rooms that provides you privacy and comfort, even though it's shared with 11 other people. The atrium is also nice and spacious- for outdoor chilling.

Good location, not too far from transport and sights, good...

Poor room equipment, pillow was too thin and blanket might be bigger, only soap in bathroom, apartaments with equal price provided much more comfort, TV only in hungarian.

Good location, not too far from transport and sights, good personnel, polite and invisible, 24 hours reception, respect Genius status - checked in 2 hours earlier (but only after I asked it on check-in, not was able to get it through site or app).

Very much all right.

Soundproof.

I was happy to stay here. Fresh air, clean and comfy enough. I had one issue though: nextdoor neighbours banged the doors and shouted like hell all night, every other night. The walls and doors were not very soundproof. But I still slept fine and it was more about the residents being arseholes than the hostel. This is why I didn't give so good points for comfort.

Generally good except the wifi
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Poor network connection. I hardly use the wifi in the hostel. I think reception is the only place that I can use the internet.

Good location. The hostel is located middle of the pest area. And there are nice bars and restaurants near the hostel.

Excellent value
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

I loved the sections with individual bunks beds instead of the usual crammed rooms. Literally just slept a couple hours there so it was completely suitable for me.

You expect what you pay for
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

If you`re looking to get some sleep bring earplugs because some rooms have views to the yard and there is often a lot of noise during the afternoon, and beside that people arriving drunk from the night can give you a bad time as well with the noise in the common area.

I stayed in a 12 bed room and it´s very nice because it´s all divided, the beds were comfortable, and there are independent plugs and light for everyone so you dont bother anyone, the lockers are huge and very handy.

Value for money
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The voices of people outside from the atrium travel up so if your window is open it was quite noisy. Other than that I thought the hostel was really good and good value for money

I really like that each room had two showers and two toilets and they're in the dorm room. The dorm had 12 beds but each bunk has a wall between them and a curtain so more privacy. It's really close to the station and it's in the Jewish quarter

Great location!
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

They should have more space for meeting up with new people. The WiFi and it’s coverage was unacceptable. Room keys are noisy (sounds strange but I woke up several times when others entered the room as the plastic thing and the key smack together very disturbingly). Apart from the things above everything was fine especially looking at the price of circa 20£ for 3 nights.

The location is superb, my bed was alright and all facilities were clean and tidy. Can’t tell about breakfast I didn’t have that. Staff were friendly and helpful and the price of my stay was ridiculously cheap!

very helpful staff,

no air con combined with attic rooms makes it really hot, due to great location in the center quite noisy at night (no option to sleep with closed window due to temperature)

very helpful staff, quite many free services (printing, safety box, luggage deposit, tea, etc.)

I was truly surprised how much i enjoyed my time in the hostel and Budapest in general!
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The only thing that was problematic was the poor internet quality!

When it comes to food it seemed fresh and there was a lot to chose from and you could eat as much as you wanted to! The rooms, bed, stuff, almost everything was perfect!

Good quality for the price.

The bread on the breakfast looked from the day before

Good quality for the price. Clean and fresh room with enough room and storage place. We decided to buy their breakfast and for us it was ok for the price asked. Even for 2 ladies the area is safe, although the streets around don't have much light. Walkable distance from most places. You can pay in euros, the prices shown at booking, very very convenient!

Maybe is was just our room, but the shower was really...

Maybe is was just our room, but the shower was really worn-out. The hose was dirty, bent and unpleasant to use. Also, bed lights had really questionable makeshift switches with partially naked live wires (!)

Very good breakfast for a very low price, beds are clean and...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Internet connection was bad.

Very good breakfast for a very low price, beds are clean and comfortable, although I slept in 12 beds dorm, it's well designed, and with accent putted on privacy it looks like private room. I would recommend this place!

The doors were extremely creaky, so being in a 12 bedroom...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The doors were extremely creaky, so being in a 12 bedroom dorm was hard. Late check ins and people arriving into the dorm at 1am. Breakfast could’ve had a bit more of a selection and no hand soap or toilet paper top up in the bathrooms.

Amazing:)

The hostel is in the center. Good price, clean, and excellent service. If you need a question or direction in the lobby you will find Diana and Christian who are just amazing and really friendly!

- The location was excelent;

- Since we would arrive past midnight, we booked the shuttle service from the airport through the hostel, but when we arrived, nobody was waiting for us. After searching the driver for 10 minutes we phoned Marco Polo and they simply told us that there was a computer problem with the transportation company and that there was no one available at that moment to pick us. - The curtains were short and the beds were practicly under the window, so too much light entered the room, straight at our face, early in the morning.

- The location was excelent; - The bar was very pleasant

Hostel locarion is very good,close proximity to Keleti train...
    • Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

No electricity sockets in close proximity to the beds. Bed courtains would be nice. Hotel menager Was very unhelpful when asked if an accidental reservation could be canceled forcing guests to pay for no service.

Hostel locarion is very good,close proximity to Keleti train station and tram.

Very good location, cooking facilities, very good deal for...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Kitchen is too small and one fridge is not enough, showers should be more separated (not enough privacy while having a shower) The price is absolutely worth it and I fully recommend it. Clean and many facilities are offered

Very good location, cooking facilities, very good deal for the price, free lockers, beds were separated by a mini-wall and curtains so privacy was very good

Comfortable accommodation (single bedroom) in the heart of...

Comfortable accommodation (single bedroom) in the heart of the city for a reasonable price. Helpful personnel. Clean. Szimpla kert - lovely music, food, market & a garden is just in 2 minutes walk.

I have had much better for about the same price" thats all.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The 3rd floor was my dormatary room sleeping 12, I opened the door, and the place stunk of old feet, and extremely bad odour, Hardly any windows were opened to air, I went to my wardrobe and wet towels were already hanging on it' there were no places to air your towels, and i couldnt close my wardrobe properly after opening it" my bed linen realy stunk badly' not even sure if my bed linen had been changed from last person, the bathroom and WC a bad one! just 2 WC and 2 showers , between 12 people " it was fully booked' 1 shower was faulty, the reception could not care less, when i stated that it needed to be cleaned up, they said that their cleaners were always taking care of the place, well in fact that was not true, because i just stayed there now 2 nights, and the same old rubbish remained there, that i pushed aside myself" im sorry for the cleaners, perhaps too hard worked, poor pay, the reception didnt want to help and told me to tell the manager' There was no manager' and lacking what it stated on the web page' the only thing good was the location' maybe i should of paid for a small room, ..there was 0 privatcey, no drinks machines, bar was closed, and the staff were not at all keen' and to add, please makesure that the recieption know that you leave your key with them, ..as they could deny you giving it to them! a shame realy, although it seemed full house, it lacked what it stated'

Central and friendly hostel

The room didn't look as shiny as it did on the pictures. It would really profit from a good renovation! (Please, change the curtains with the holes from the cigarettes burns! They are really yucky.)

The gem of the hostel is their staff, very helpful and friendly. The reception works 24 hours and there is always someone to help you. We arrived a couple of hours before the official check-in time and were checked-in without any problems. The hostel is also close to Astoria metro station (the drop off point of the airport bus 100E). There are many supermarkets and stores around, as well as bars and restaurants.

Nice hostel

The heating was not working in my room (room nr 406) and it was really freezing

Breakfast,friendly and helpfull staff,close to the public transportation&bars&supermarket,dormitory rooms are really nice

Very good hostel, clean and friendly environment!
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Mostly the location! it was really close and i didn't need means of transportation. Of course the most important was that even the 10 people room was clean (and the bathroom) and the staff was so polite and nice.

Dorm and bed was tidy and clean.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Kitchen is relatively small and big issue was internet, was fast enough to work in the bed. So to use the net you have to go to reception to use it

Dorm and bed was tidy and clean. Staff was friendly. Toilets and showers were in good condition. Clean and tidy. All in all its great place to stay. The main good point is you have privacy in the dorm so it's just top and bottom bunk beds which can see each other

Exceeded our expectations!

The kitchen was slightly basic. But we ate out for all our meals so it wasn't a big deal!

The twin private room had everything we expected - beds, table, chair, ensuite, locked storage space. The room was warm and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. It was well worth the price! The staff were helpful in answering our queries. There were lots of leaflets for local attractions and we were even able to book our tickets for Szechniyi baths at the hostel to avoid the queues there. Located in the Jewish quarter, it's also in a historically significant area.

Clean room and great location
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The male staff in the reception makes me feel like “ I do not care whether you heard me or not, I just do what I suppose to do. The only thing I care about is I am exhausted. ”

Clean room and great location

Very calm, perfect twin room for budget backpackers, no noise from other rooms, good location.

The pillow wasn't great, and when we got in the room the heating was on full blast, like walking into a sauna! The towels were free, but they weren't really clean. There was no plug socket on the right side of the room, but this wasn't too bad.

The shower was very good, the room layout was nice so me and my friend weren't facing each other. I liked that we left the keys with the reception and it was 24/7, so we never had any issues coming and going. Some of the staff were very friendly.

Cheap, clean and practical, but not the best place when you travel alone.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Not such a lively youth hostel (maybe not the best period of the year to visit Budapest...). No cosy place to hang out inside the hostel. The schedules for the week was not very clear and not very attractive...

Well-situated youth hostel. Nice employees. Rooms practical, with free locker. Clean bathroom. Plug-in for each bed.

The location is perfect and it's a very convenient price.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

It was my second time in the hostel, the first time I stayed in a room for 12 people and it was perfect, but this time I stayed in a room for 4 people and there were only 3 lockers and I didn't like that I didn't have a plug next to my bed to charge my phone. I will come back but I will stay in a room for 10-12 again.

The location is perfect and it's a very convenient price. I came back for a second time and I will come back again.

Good hostel experience

Nothing, it was a pleasant stay.

Great value for money, the location is great, lots of restaurants and amenities nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful. Security felt good, and although it was very cold it was warm enough.

Rooms contain sofas and tables.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Wifi was wonky at times. That's pretty much the only downside.

Rooms contain sofas and tables. Every dorm room has its own bathroom attached to it - I personally value that very much. What really surprised me was the phones they gave for use while you're staying at the hostel. The phone has unlimited data and also maps installed, which came in handy during my wandering around town. You then have to return the phone for future use of other people, of course. I personally believe that is an amazing touch and of great help to travelers. Staff are mega friendly and accommodating! Incredible value for money.

I have chosen this hostel to be the place I stay every time I am in Budapest
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The smell on the guest kitchen was bothering me a bit.

It was my third time staying at the hotel. I really like the location, because I get anywhere in the center on foot. I like the privacy in small compartments in a room for 12 people.

Good value for money
    • Quadruple Room

Beds were very very uncomfortable. Als after you place your items in the security safe box you don't get the key to your stuff and you have to ask the staff to give it to you.

Good location and size of room

The staff was so kind and polite, really liked the...

The staff was so kind and polite, really liked the atmosphere, the hostel wasn't noisy at all, the twin room included it's own bathroom and this was fantastic. The elevator is a plus for this hostel, sincerely this hostel was more of an hotel, and I've been really impressed and satisfied to stay there and I will recommend this to all my friends. 10 out of 10 :)

The bathroom inside the bedroom we stayed stinks. It’s smells like a dead rat but it’s probably the drainage. And the smell continues throughout the stay although the room looks really clean.

The hostel was a real value for money. Superb location too!

More than a decent stay in the middle of Budapest's night life!
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

A bit noisy when people came back from parties. WiFi didn't work so well in rooms.

Amazing location in the middle of Budapest's nightlife, safety boxes without a need to bring your own lock, modern furniture and beds. Checking and checkout were very convenient, even assisted transportation around the city.

Everything was great!

Everything was great! Handy phone was an amazing detail inside the room and it helped me and my friends a lot during our trip to Budapest. The environment and the room was very clean. The staff was very helpful and caring. Thank you Marco Polo. You're really a Top Hostel! <3

Great venue, as always...

The duvets are small. However, the central heating works very well!

This is an excellent base in Budapest. It is extremely good value for money. The staff are friendly people who are very helpful. Whenever I visit Budapest alone, I stay here. There is a guest kitchen and a laundry room. WiFi reception covers the building from the ground floor upwards. I have not tried the basement. A recent innovation is a free telephone service that allows outgoing calls within Europe.

Rooms were so clean, staff was very friendly.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

I have nothing bad to say

Rooms were so clean, staff was very friendly. And especially pricee, it was soo cheap. It's only 10 minutes walk to city center. Loved everything about the hostel

Worth for price. Do not expect any luxury nor great views.

The hot water from shower was not great the first day. the heating was poor although the room was not cold at all. The first night we had a fire alarm going on at 3am for nearly an hour. I expect from a hostel to have a bit of entertainment such as pool table or board games to play with other guests

I liked the fact that the most popular ruin bar was actually just round the corner. I must say most things are within walking distance.

I liked the location and the stuff, they were very kind and...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

I didnt like that there werent a place for all the guest, like a bar or smth like that were people can just sit and meet each other

I liked the location and the stuff, they were very kind and positive. Was nice that there was a lot of information about things that can be done in Budapest and stuff could answer to questions if there were any.

I really liked the opportunity of mobile phones for...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Climbing to upper bed was very uncomfy since the ledder wasn't good. My feet still hurts when I think about it

I really liked the opportunity of mobile phones for travellers provided

The staffs are nice, rooms are clean.
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

Actually one night I was waking up cuz some noisy roommates. Others are good.

The staffs are nice, rooms are clean. They provide a private locker. It's near the New York Cafe.

It was a fair stay that served my interest besides feeling cold during night in the room.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Because of a temporary technical problem, it was no heating on winter days and no solutions to that; noisy wardrobe doors that woke me up easily; not all receptionists were that happy to interact with us but they helped me with everything I needed;

The location is very good, clean bathroom and room, beds are in good condition; the building is nice with traditional tall rooms, big dining/bar area, many floors and a small kitchen with fridge; 24h reception benefit was helpful

Nice place to stay for a few days in Budapest

Hostel has very good location in center of Budapest - there are many side-seeings on walking distance and also bars, pubs, street food. Staff is very friendly and helpful, there is 24x7 reception. Everything is as described. Very good value/money ratio.

Friendly hostel

There was nothing I did not like.

Close to the city centre, had all the necessary facilities. The staff was nice and open, the rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Wifi connection was so bad. As a result i disconnected in order to have internet access by my mobile connection. Also when i was on bed there was an annoying noise all the time behind my head coming through the wall. I ask receptionist to come but he couldn't hear anything as he said despite me and the other guests could hear. It was like there was a problem with the heating or water system.

Great location. The little bit fat guy in the reception was very kind and helpful.

Good reception at the Marco Polo
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The sheets where to short for the bed. There is no hostel lounge to meet other travelers unless you are a smooker and like to sit outside in the cold.

The reception.

Great location for a Solo traveller!

The staff isn't overly friendly, and the appeal of the place isn't that great. It looks, and is - in some places - quite dirty. The room was nice and clean though - I stayed in a single room. The breakfast is not worth it, in my opinion, super simple and you can find much better and much more filling options elsewhere.

This location is fantastic! Super close to some awesome sights and also to the public transportation. I used public transport to get just about everywhere and I cannot recommend that mode of transport enough! I also felt very safe in and walking to this location during the day and late at night - solo female traveller here.

Relatively clean.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Much older, wore and torn, than on the pictures. Wifi not working most of the time (instead of those fancy "handy" sets, a more powerful wifi router, preferably in 5 GHz, would make more sense). A few annoying inconveniences in the setup of furniture and bathroom: lack of electric outlets, noisy cupboard door would wake up an elephant, soap on the side wall unreachable with one's right hand, not enough room for your stuff near the sink.

Relatively clean. The staff is kind. Desk and chairs is a huge plus.

If you are in a digital detox, come here because their wifi...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

If you are in a digital detox, come here because their wifi sucks. The kitchen is very small and dirty. There is no separate male and female bathroom in the mixed dormitory, which is acceptable only if it offers better privacy.

In rooms with 12 people there are curtains for the 4 people...
    • Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

The kitchen is small and the internet on the 3d floor is a bit non-stable and slow.

In rooms with 12 people there are curtains for the 4 people corner and there are tables and comfortable big lockers

• Bed in 12-Bed Dormitory Room

I was in the room for 12 person. So it was very noisy. That's was imposible to sleep 1. Guys you should print and glue some rules about the silence on the wall. That time from 22 till 7 is time for resting. And you shouldn't be noisy and have to respect the guys who are sleeping. That's usual thing that some body is talking loud at night or packing their baggage at 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning. That's easy to pack the baggage earlier at 22 or 21 o'clock, but not at the last time, when you are hurry upping or lating. So make some rules and print them on the doors or somewhere. It's easy! 2. That horrable doors in the lockers. So it's about 12 doors in the room and all of them are horably noisy, and they are really need somebody to oil them or change the loops. So it's all the time somebody is closing or opening the door of their locker and that's wake up you. Please make something with them!!! My room was #8. 3. The kitchen is sux. That's really little. About 1.5-2 squre mitres. No spoons, knifes, no bowls, no cups... Usually is a lot of dirty dishes in the sink. How I understand there is no staff during the day too look for that. But in the morning it's usually clean So if you are going to prepare food for yourself every day I am not sure if it will be easy for you. But if you are going to eat in cafes, and just warm up the food in microwave that's ok. But you should know that fridge is very little. So I'll not be sure if there enough space for your food. But they have not expensive breakfast. About 4 euro. But I didn't try it If you'll decide those problems- I'll be happy to stay at hostel ones more. Because the location, staff and price are great.

Great location. Very near all the most popular ruin bars. And that's very easy to find food shop. Just about 5 minutes of walk. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They gave a lot of useful advices and answered on all of my questions with pleasure

Good ho(s)tel

Shower in bathroom have bad curtain, so when you take a shower all bathroom is cover in wather.

Close to center, all night chack in, free leaving laguages.

The location is very fine - it’s so close to the city center...

The location is very fine - it’s so close to the city center, metro station and public transport . The stuff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We are really enjoyed about stay at Marco Polo hostel.

Great choice!
    • Quadruple Room

Easy to reach by public transport, close to all attractions, can get info and tickets (for example for thermal baths) at the reception. Clean and comfortable.