Reviews of NH Budapest City 4 stars

1137 Budapest, Vigszinhaz utca 3, Hungary

#176 of 355 hotels in Budapest

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

I would not recommend this hotel to others.
    • Standard Twin Room

When we arrived there were about 13 steep marble steps to climb to get up to the lobby. Or, a very steep, narrow ramp available to drag your suitcase up, beside the stairs. No-one was there to assist us. The front desk was too far away fro them to hear us when I called up for assistance. So, after 20 hrs. of travel we dragged our 50 lb. suitcase one step at a time up the stairs. No-one even acknowledged this when we approached. Then a blonde woman at the front desk was very unhelpful. We asked if she could call our river cruise boat to find out where it was docked and she said she didn't know how to do that (or wouldn't/didn't want to do that?). Luckily the woman beside her asked what it was we needed and she made the call for us - no problem! The room was fine but my sheets had blood spatters on them and a long dark hair was on the sheet under my pillow. I did not call down to the front desk as I did not feel they cared, particularly, so slept with a towel over that part of the bedding.

The breakfast was good, the room was spacious and comfortable (but the bedding was not entirely clean). The location is very good for walking.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

A tired establishment badly in need of refurbishment.
    • Standard Twin Room with extra bed (2 adults + 1 child)

Gloomy ambience in lobby and bedroom. Desk chair in room was appalling - upholstery was damaged and badly stained, I was reluctant to touch it! Bedroom key (card) refused to work in the evening and lady from reception had great difficulty in opening door for me. No printer available in the evening to print airline boarding passes at reception.

Staff were efficient and kind. Excellent shower.

Nice location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Amenities were outdated. Old fashioned. Staff were not friendly, specially at the bar. In a very bad way they told us they were not going to serve dinner to us even it was still 9.45 pm and kitchen didnt close until 22pm.

Nice location. Clean.

Very comfortable bed and parking possibility
    • Standard Twin Room

I was expecting much more from 4 * hotels!! Breakfast nothing special...like 3 * star hotel in all Europe. On the arrival The staff on reception weren't much friendly

Very comfortable bed and parking possibility

Hotels in the NH chain are always very good.
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotels in the NH chain are always very good. The hotel in Budapest is in a great location, everything is organized perfectly. The conditions are excellent. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast.

Very good stay overall
    • Standard Twin Room with extra bed (2 adults + 1 child)

bath room not good, dirty joints & rusty edges.. may be I was in the only room like this.. however this is completely opposite to the cleanness of the rest of the room.. still don't understand how come the bath room can me in that shape.

location, staff

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great sleep, great food!
    • Standard Twin Room

It was difficult to get to by car. Parking was a bit expensive for just one night. Otherwise we did not come across anything else that we did not like.

Cozy and comfortable beds, clean rooms and bathroom. Staff was very pleasant and helpful about where to walk, where to take the bus ... We walked past peace square and found a nice bistro called 0.75. delicious food and service was great for a crowed place!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good for 2 or 3 people in a room; but they have no rooms for 4 people; which should be clearer.
    • Standard Twin Room with extra bed (2 adults + 1 child)

I had booked a room for three persons for one night. Then I specifically asked for an upgrade for one extra person, one week before arrival, because my sonhad to join us for the last night. I specified that I wanted to change the room from 3 to 4 persons, and my request was accepted in writing. Upon arrival it turned out that they had believed that my original 3rd person was the extra person, even though I had already a booking for three. They were not able to put in an extra bed, because there is no space for 4 beds. They didn't have any bigger rooms (or beds) in the entire hotel; therefore I don't think they deserve 4 stars; it should be a 3 star hotel. 4 star hotels normally have superior or excecutive rooms. On the positive side the staff was nice about giving us extra linen and duvet for the extra person; and did not charge for this extra person. However the room service person did not bother putting on the duvet cover; which we had to to ourselves. SInce they had failed to understand my request in good English; and sent us thumbs up for this request I think they should have offered us two twin rooms aince the mistake was on their side; and since they admitted to having extra rooms available.

Good enough property/ hotel and good value for money. However there was a misunderstanding about our booking, most likely due to lack of English skills on their part. Read about this under:

Over priced hotel not up to usual NH hotel standards
    • Standard Twin Room

Check in took ages and was chaos. The first room was not up to standard and we asked to change room which they accommodated. I have stayed in NH hotels many times and this did not come up to standards!

We had requested an extra bed which had been approved and...
    • Standard Twin Room

We had requested an extra bed which had been approved and confirmed well prior to arrival but on arrival it hadn’t been included and was squeezed into the room with no room between beds or to move and this was organised reluctantly by staff. We would have made another arrangement if we had known it would be like this.

Hotel is near Duna river with 5 minutes walk to the famous...
    • Standard Twin Room

There is no free parking.

Hotel is near Duna river with 5 minutes walk to the famous bridge. And 15 minutes walk to the Congress Hall which is an incredible complex. Rooms are clean and convenient for business traveler.

This hotel was a great option to travel easily around...
    • Standard Twin Room

The shower is poorly designed and water got all over the bathroom floor every time I used it.

This hotel was a great option to travel easily around Budapest. The rooms are very nice and the included breakfast had a good variety of foods.

Great place to stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

Excellent position-close to river and plenty of public transport nearby. Efficient, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Bar service excellent and very good wines at reasonable prices. Room very comfortable and quiet.

Location is superb, take a tram or walk to the other side of...
    • Standard Twin Room

The dated carpet smell and dusty airsmell in the room, coffestains on chairs in the room, dust around curtains and cupboards. The balcony is not worth the money as it is so small that you can't even sit there. Breakfast price is expencive, there cafes near by, especially recommend the Kino Cafe just outside the hotel and it's 3 times cheeper and supertasty (Kino breakfast!) with fantastic service and music.

Location is superb, take a tram or walk to the other side of the river. Free sauna upstairs, friendly staff. Supermarkets near by.

Beautiful
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel was great. There were restaurants locally and a cafe we got breakfast - on our second time there the staff were rude and short changed us, but this is nothing to do with the hotel. We would have eaten vreakfast at the hotel had the price been a little lower.

A good quality room, great to have a gym and some spa facilities too. We got a welcome piece of fruit and drink too which was a great touch. Friendly staff who helped when I needed to print out some tickets.

Friendly staff, comfortable bed.
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

No trash bag in a garbage can, parking garaga at the hotel to expensive. Bathroom itself is not comfortable. Not all breakfast dishes are available 1 hour prior to end of breakfast time.

Friendly staff, comfortable bed.

Mediocre claustrophobic room but fantastic staff and great location.
    • Standard Twin Room

I had a room with the windows facing the inner part of the hotel with the reception. No light, no air. This was absolutely disappointing, very dark and claustrophobic. The beds are a bit wobbly, although I could sleep rather okay.

The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful - their friendliness was really a highlight. The gym is small but good and well-equipped for doing your daily workout routine, especially cardio. Location is fantastic. Breakfast is very good.

Good for one night, but they could do better
    • Standard Twin Room

Old bathroom, first room had a window to the indoor Atrium only, quite noisy, main entrance was locked & blocked with trees to send guests to the side door to enter, entry has a very steer staircase to climb with all your luggage, breakfast was not on NH standards

Spacious room, nice NH interior

On the website, in the hotel services part is mentioned that...
    • Standard Twin Room

On the website, in the hotel services part is mentioned that this offers airport shuttle service, I went to book and on the recept they said they had two options: taxi (40min which becomes expensive) or public transport 1h of travel. Wrong information on the site should not be listed because people organize their life to rely on it.

The booked price was 35000HUF, at the desk we were surprised...
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

The booked price was 35000HUF, at the desk we were surprised that 35000HUF+ 2500HUF for parking was not 37500HUF, it was 42000HUF. Poor way to rip off the clients.

Good price for value, but some things need to be fixed.
    • Standard Twin Room

The kettle was really dirty inside, it probably was not used in a while, but you could see "stuff" when I wanted to boil some water for tea and coffee. I had to boil water 2-3 times before it was sort of clean The room was kind of cold, and the heating system was not very fast. The first night I had to use two blankets to make myself warm. The next day I turned it on earlier, and the temperature was OK. The water pressure in the shower was very very low, for both hot and cold water. This was not an issue for the sink, just for the shower, which is wierd. The Wifi uses standard hotel authentication, which means that devices such as a Chromecast cannot connect to the Hotel Wifi. So to connect it, I connected my laptop to the network and shared the connection with my Chromecast, using standard WPA authentication. I was able to stream Netflix this way. This aspect is not necessarily negative, if you're a tech savvy person. But if don't know this workaround, you would not be able to use a Chromecast. The TV was a smart TV, but the smart part seemed to be disabled.

The room was spacious and all the amenities are up to standard. There were towels in the bathroom, shampoo and shower gel, which were replaced daily even if they were 90% still full. The towels were changed even if I did not ask to change them. The large TV had international channels and, with a bit of work with the WiFi network, I could connect my Chromecast to stream Netflix.

Great hotel, super small gym, great breakfast
    • Standard Twin Room

BBC should be offered among the channels, the way it used to be. There is a great selection of bread and rolls as part of an otherwise awesome breakfast, but it should be made clear which of them are whole-wheat. Not only gluten-free, but whole-wheat is also an option many look for for health reasons. Also, there was a sign with whole-wheat mixed cereals with no sugar added which did not correspond to any of the items. Waiter had no clue. This option should also be offered and be made clear.

Great hotel, clean, comfortable beds, great little gym, awesome breakfast, super location, nice staff, room for small improvement (see below).

Location and staff
    • Standard Twin Room

Value for money is horrible, breakfast is very poor, parking costs 23 Euro per day which is ridiculous, room furniture is very old, bathroom extremely old, rooms comes without dental kit, shaving kit, ...etc.

Location and staff

Great hotel in a great location.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathrooms were a little small.

It was a quality hotel -- clean and comfortable rooms, nice beds, decent amenities and the perfect location for seeing most of the main sights. Would stay here again.

Adequate
    • Standard Twin Room

Noisy house keepers talking loudly first thing in the morning. Had to open door and ask them to keep noise down. Not the friendliness of welcome from reception, no info on local area or transport links, didn’t seem to have any interest in us as guests. We did witness other staff offer advice so maybe it was just the lady who checked us in at 19.00 on 26/12/17

Location is good

Good potential with some improvements needed.
    • Standard Twin Room

The street noise going on throughout the whole night as there is no secondary glazing. The shower has no curtain so the water is all over the bathroom. The A.C. controller without clear temperature indication, just some reference point.

Good location, the view from the room wasn't bad.

Great room and lovey staff
    • Standard Twin Room

Our room was so comfortable and an amazing value for money. The room was clean and spacious with comfortable beds, and a spacious and clean bathroom as well. The hotel staff was one of the most helpful and professional personnel we encountered during our travel threw Europe. We would definitely stay here again.

Interesting city.
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

Bar area wasn’t that good restaurant poor area to sit not cosy. The rooms were like warm to verging on cold. The heating really needs to be looked into as it is cold in Budapest this time on year.

Central to most things. Hotel it self was average.

It was OK
    • Standard Twin Room

I was sure that my reservation includes breakfast, booking said that was a great deal. But when I arrived was not included and this increase the my cost 16 €/day. I was very disappointed for it

• Standard Twin Room

1) Impossible to adjust water temperature in a shower: it is cold or extremely hot 2) Fruits served at breakfast are not fresh 3) I asked staff from reception desk to call a taxi for me to get to the airport. Cost of a taxi was 50% higher comparing to official rate. Nobody informed me in advance that price will increase.

A short stay in Budapest
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was extremely clean and lovely, with a very comfortable bed and enough space for two people - I was sharing with my sister. We loved the breakfast as there was an amazing assortment of savoury and sweet food. The hotel is at walking distance from Margit Híd, the Danube and the iconic tram line 2 which will take you through an amazing discovery of the Pest riverside.

At least I will not stay another time.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bath was old and had mold. Not well maintained. Also the shower was very week. Used coffee cups were left as used without washing or new replacement. I asked reception for bring new ones but they didn’t understand bright instan coffees. The staffs were cold and not friendly.

Price was reasonable.

Overall this was an excellent value hotel that exceeded my expectations. I would certainly book i
    • Standard Twin Room

The in room thermostat did not seem to be adjustable, so it was hot on a couple of nights, but the window did open to help. The bed mattresses are quite firm, and another set of pillows would have provided more comfort.

This hotel provides very high value for money (we used prepay option). It was well maintained and very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helped with resto reservations and other questions. It is a little farther from inner city, but very walkable to get there or to taxi, and was relatively quiet with its off main street location.

One might think the Communist era was not over given the grim, unsmiling faces of the staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Sack all the staff and employ people who are naturally warm, welcoming and polite to guests!

Initially we were given an inside room with the only window onto an interior atrium overlooking the reception area which felt claustrophobic, was very dark and very noisy. We immediately asked to change but were told the hotel was full and we would have to wait until the next day (we later discovered this was untrue - they obviously could not be bothered to have housekeeping check the room after we left it). All the rooms have lots of very dark wood in them which makes them look a bit miserable. The breakfast was quite good but outrageously expensive - €16 per person, and this in a country where the gross annual salary is less than €1000 p.m. But absolutely the worst thing about this hotel was the Hungarian staff. Every single person at reception seemed incapable of smiling, from when we first arrived through every interaction until we left. Only housekeeping were pleasant. One would think they might learn it is considered good manners to smile when welcoming guests.

What we wanted
    • Standard Twin Room

Accommodation fine but lighting in all rooms was poor along with the fact that many complained that the rooms were too hot as the air conditioning was not working this time of year.

Very comfortable and within easy reach of everything in the city.
    • Standard Twin Room

My room key got deactivated if I put it too close to my iPhone. Nobody warned me!

Excellent breakfast, enough for lunch too. Convenient location for Margaret Island, Duna Arena (both for swimming) and city sights. Quiet room (internal facing).

Location was great
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

There wasn't a do not disturb sign in the room and when I was showering in the morning the cleaner entered and failed to close the door properly before leaving.

Location was great

Generally satisfactory.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was poorly lit and dark, even with all the lights provided switched on. The window opened onto the interior of the building so little fresh air. With the window open at night the noise from the reception area did not suit as we like a quiet environment for sleep. We were reluctant to sleep with the aircon on.

Room well appointed, breakfast times convenient, beds comfortable, easy access and location.

The rooms were clean and comfortable and the location was...
    • Standard Twin Room

That the lift to reception from the street was not clearly signed and that reception didn't help you with your luggage.

The rooms were clean and comfortable and the location was not far from Margarrrt Bridge. The staff were always helpful and friendly.

Clean, comfortable accommodation, combined with very good staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Availability of food at weekends

Disabled room meant excellent access to shower. The helpful friendly helpful staff, especially Kristina the chambermaid

Reception from hell in otherwise a very nice hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Terrible handling of our booking. We were waiting for the room for 3+ hours late in the evening just because they couldn't see our booking.com reservation in their internal system. We were being convinced it is our responsability to resolve it with booking.com, and not theirs. Just because we weren't on their computer display meant we weren't their customers. While I understand these things can happen in digital age, I found the handling of the situation cold, robotic and completely amateurish.

Very clean and comfortable room. Great bed, great wifi.

Poor wi-fi, not for business travelers
    • Standard Twin Room

Internet service (wi-fi) was very poor so if you travel for business and need good internet connection in the room better avoid this hotel.

Clean and spacy. Breakfast was great. It's not far from metro station. Parking is well secured but little overpriced, and during the weekend parking is free of charge in the street so if you want to spare 50€ park outside.

All what I need with a little minus
    • Standard Twin Room

Second night was very loud in the hall that I could hear in my room. The female stuff at the reception was not very friendly. Why don't the have a printer for the downloading boarding passes for the guests? The have a computer, too. To send the boarding pass by email to the hotel was not easy.

The bed was very good. The opportunity to have tea or coffee in the room.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Not worth the price
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

Not ok as value for the money. Breakfast was really bad. Also staff was very unpolite

I liked the room and its cleanliness. The location of the property was also good - safe area around hotel and very close to city center

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Clean, modern accommodation, pity about the staff!
    • Standard Twin Room

The desk staff were officious and unfriendly, to the extent that the experience of checking in was almost painful. They crossed the line between professionalism and arrogance.

Clean comfortable room in a stylish and modern hotel within easy walking distance of the river. Very close to Nyugati railway station, where there is a metro station for travel to Keleti Station.

Very nice hotel and great breakfast
    • Standard Twin Room

Some of the staff could do with a little more welcoming attitude

Breakfast fantastic - rooms very nice and spacious - most of the staff very nice and helpful

old rooms
    • Standard Twin Room

unfriendly staff rooms with no windows outside but inside the hotel to warm in rooms carpet needs to be replaced in rooms and hotel rooms need some renovations old bathroom

Wifi connection was okay

Good handy hotel

See above

Breakfast very good// not sure room on floor 7 was sound proof/ would be wary of sharp edge at corner of washbasin as clients get out of bath .....corner should be rounded.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Great Stay at NH Budapest City Center
    • Standard Twin Room

AC in room never cooled down enough even after staff checked it. We were offered to change room, but chose not to after unpacking.

Great price. Large, clean room. Good variety on included breakfast buffet. Reception staff very helpful and knowledgeable in directing us to public transportation and sights.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Fantastically located hotel at a very reasonable price!
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff were really lovely and helpful. The location was fantastic and made it very easy for us to get to all of the places we wanted to go to whilst in Budapest. Very good value for money!

Great value choice for a long weekend!

Nothing we didn't like

Very good location, 10 minutes walk from Parliament and 15 from the Basilica. Just off one of the main roads and a 5 minute walk to Nyugati metro station Very friendly and helpful staff, got a free welcome drink. Room very clean, hotel lobby quite eclectic

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

I got a smoking room even though I have asked for non...
    • Standard Twin Room

I got a smoking room even though I have asked for non smoking in my reservation, the whole room was very smelly. The internet sucks, it is so slow that you cannot even load facebook page. The windows are old what cause a lot of noise and cold in the room

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Just nice position, useless internet
    • Standard Twin Room

If you need just basic using internet - it is not hotel for you!

I usually do not complain, always putting good things first. But now, with the problem with internet in the room, I can not and I do not like to think about what was good. What to say about the hotel where you have internet with 0,25 Mbps (250 Kbps) . I do not need internet for watching movies but total, if I can not read my text emails I can not this accept. It is 4 star hotel, not cheap and I hat to go in the nearby restorants to read mails. I do not recommend this hotel. In addition, when I checked out and got a bill, the price was not the same what was confirmed with booking confirmation, both for the rooms and for the garage.Difference was not significant bit principally, I can not understand that the hotel can charge more than on booking confirmatio. Their explanation was like it is becouse of their software system and the conversion Forints to EUR?

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Carpets on 8th Floor could do with renewing
    • Standard Twin Room

Carpets on 8th Floor could do with renewing I also didn't like the attempt to be charged more than the agreed booking.cim rate. Although when queried the price was reduced to the booked rate. The word " pleasant" in the review is not my description but I guess OK would a more accurate description.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Great hotel in the heart of the city
    • Standard Twin Room

A recurring issue is the cleaning personnels understanding (or rather, not understanding) of privacy. First of all, they should be made aware which rooms guest are checking out of and they should leave them alone until check-out time (they won't be cleaning the room with them in there anyway, since they would have to be cleaned for the new guest only after the old one left). Secondly, they must learn that after knocking you first have to wait for a response or the lack thereof. Knocking and entering right away can lead to extremely awkward situations for both. One other issue is the price of some items in the minibar. Sure, almonds are expensive, so it is fine to set the price where it is set at, But there is no way some cheap gummy drops cost the same! It is ridiculous to charge over 5 euros for those. There has to be a more consistent pricing for minibar items in general. And a free bottle of water would be a nice touch (could be clean tap water even with some lemons like they offer at breakfast).

This is one of the best NH hotels I know. I am a regular, so I'd expect it, but staff are very forthcoming and kind and try to solve any issues that should arise. Breakfast is a dream, I had room service this time, it was very delicious. The gym is tiny, but adequate, though the machines could be a little more on the commercial size rather than home machines. Having fruit at the gym for after the workout (apples and oranges) is a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great hotel in the center of Budapest
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast was really good. Fitness area was small, but still effective. Area is fantastic, in the city center, but still really calm and silent, and some great restaurants around.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Fantastic rooms
    • Standard Twin Room

One of the best places in Budapest to stay, close to the center and the hotel is absolute fantastic. I don't get it why average score is not at least 9.5. Beds and pillows are really very comfort. SPA is open 24/7. See you soon again.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Great location and good price but the hotel pictures are lying a bit
    • Standard Twin Room

Old bathrooms and facilities that need to be refreshed. I had much higher expectations on these aspects. Based on the information I found online I thought that the hotel would be more fancy than it really is.

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff (except for one younger guy at the reception desk). Clean rooms, they are cleaned every day. But the hallways, facilities and bathrooms need to be freshed up. It smelled cigarettes in our hallway every day and the bathrooms are old. Overall good value for money because of the staff and location, BUT the hotel is NOT as posh as it might seem. I would say that it's more of a 3+ Stars hotel than a 4 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Excellent location, comfortable rooms, breakfast too expensive!
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast little bit too expensive!

Excellent location, couple of minutes from Donau and most beautiful touristic points. The rooms are comfortable, especially bed. Large garage, nice restaurant. Very good for touristic trip but also for business.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Budapes is great we love it
    • Standard Twin Room

First we got a smoking room and I requested a non smoking at the reservation, it was corrected after complaining about the room. The heating couldn't be adjusted in the room. It's a bit noicy. No seperate shower in the bath room

Nice location. Good beds. Bathroom is ok but you have to shower in the bath that not so comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Unfriendly receptionist, broken air conditioner button in winter
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

First thing - we stayed there in December, while the outside temperature is around -4 , +4 degrees. The air conditioner's button of our room was broken. So we could not open it. We told this to reception, and they said they can not change our room since their rooms are full. Second thing - when we arrived in the hotel, we needed coins to pay the taxi driver, we asked reception if they can exchange some coins with our banknote. And receptionist said NO THEY CAN'T do such a thing. That meant too much negativity to me in the first moment I arrived at the hotel. We just needed a coin/banknote change to pay the driver. We are their visitors, and they should have been supported us in any need. "Hospitality" does not mean only "offering a room".

The place of the hotel was very nice, 5min walk to metro station.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Quite ok in case of discounts
    • Standard Twin Room

Pillows and not so good noice isolation. 1.5-2km from central area not so convenable for families with small kids.

Clean, very good offer vs standard price, furniture.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Great modern hotel in the heart of the city
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

Some of the minibar prices are simply absurd, out of proportion with the hotel category or other items. A box of almonds costs 1700 HU (around 5 euros), which is fine. But some cheap gummy bears cost the same, which is ridiculous. So they should rethink the minibar prices as I told them several times. :)

I've been here many times, the Budapest NH is basically a great hotel and this was one of my best stays. I booked a room with balcony, which turned out to be a terrace almost (I expect this is the only room where that is the case, I've been to rooms with balcony before). I was allowed a late check-out until 2 pm for no extra charge. The TV channel selection was crucial this time, it was the night of the tragic presidential elections in the US. So great experience all around. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Cozy and quiet place in heart of Bud, good for business and private trips
    • Standard Twin Room

most of "double" rooms are actually twins with beds moved close together, very uncomfortable and unsafe during exercises ;). good room quality but some refreshment will not damage (lots of cracked tiles in bathroom). for nh a bit strange approach when amenities only brought when call and request (slippers, daily set of gels etc)

centrally located but quiet place guarded from noisy streets, very attentive and polite staff - all requests are resolved promptly

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Excellent position, Nice room with comfortable bed, excellent breakfast....good value for monay
    • Standard Twin Room

The whole hotel is little bit dark, especially if you need to read or write something.....

Top location. The room large enough and OK, especially the bed - large and comfortable. Little bit dark (weak lights...). The garage is large and safe, direct enter to hotel with elevator. Breakfast very good, wide choice of different food. The food in hotels restaurant is also very good. Staff is OK, especially at the bar....

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Small efforts would make it perfect, but it is a great hotel
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

There is a tendency at this hotel to start clearing away breakfast 15-10 minutes before the given time. No one asks you if you need anything from the buffet. They could easily finish breakfast sooner or at least ask around if those in the room would like anything else. The other thing is the cleaning ladies, who always come knocking and don't wait for an answer often, particularly on Sunday.

Great rooms, great beds, great breakfast, nice staff, great late check-out on Sundays till 5. Lots of great stuff. One of the best hotels in Budapest in this price category.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Very cooperative staff

All is good

Very cooperative staff Nice dealing

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

The design and room size
    • Standard Twin Room with Balcony

The ice machine in the spa not working. Far from the city center

The design and room size

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

I would definitely stay there again.
    • Standard Twin Room

Requested wake up call did not come through.

Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast offerings were excellent.

Thieves as cleaning staff AVOID
    • Standard Twin Room

We had over 900 Euros stolen from our room and the hotel manager couldn't care less

Everything until we were robbed

Close to the city center, but in a very quiet street.
    • Standard Twin Room

Close to the city center, but in a very quiet street.

The staff were rude, the room service didn’t clean my room,...
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff were rude, the room service didn’t clean my room, will not go there again for sure

Good but expensive
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast was very expensive. The room wasn't as clean as I expected.

Staff very polite and helpful.

A very comfortable and modern hotel with excellent...
    • Standard Twin Room

A very comfortable and modern hotel with excellent facilities. Would stay again. It was handy for trams and restaurants.

Big and quiet room, good locatio to get nice sleep during...
    • Standard Twin Room

Water pressure low. Receptionists not so friendly

Big and quiet room, good locatio to get nice sleep during Business trip.