2. Hungary hotel reviews
  3. Pest hotel reviews
  4. Budapest hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Queen's Court Hotel & Residence

Reviews of Queen's Court Hotel & Residence This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1074 Budapest, Dob utca 63., Hungary

#176 of 363 hotels in Budapest

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

overall is good, good location
    • Superior Suite

The quilt in the room is two small quilt, should put a big one instead of two small one, the quilt I think is for single bed.... We arrived in hotel at 13:30, the receptionist told us that the room will be ready at 14:00 ask us to wait for until it’s 14:00. I asked again at 14:00, the receptionist told me have to wait another 10 minutes so I wait until it’s 14:15, and I went to the desk again, the receptionist gave me the room card with some language I don’t understand, something makes me feel it’s bad.

overall is good, good location

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

At the End all will be good, thank you for your Service at its best!
    • Superior Suite

Small Hotel in the heart of Budapest. Cozy rooms, small but good breakfast in a classical Ambiente. Expecting the beautiful pool and sauna you‘ve to see! Truely one off the best reception staffs I met at a hotel . Due to an medical desease we‘ve to cancel the last night and arrange a early flight home. At any time, the staff managed the situation, calling a doctor to the room and the ambulance transporting. All went well, we appreciate it an give a Big Thank!

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The Breakfast was great!
    • Superior Suite

The garbage on the street outside the hotel.

The Breakfast was great! The room was not that fancy for a 5-star facility. Quit nice hotel, but not a nice neighborhood. Streets vere filled with dirt and garbage. really disgusting!

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

We had 3 nights at Queen's residence Sat to Tues in November 2018, Budapest is a beautiful city!
    • Superior Suite

This hotel is not 5 star (as other commenters have pointed out) the mini apartment we had was spacious but let itself down with the quality of the pillows and bedding and bathroom towels were thin and obviously old. The rooms/apartments have balconies, there is some late night noise from people smoking and drinking on the balconies into the early hours.

The hotel is 20 minute walk from the chain bridge. The staff were welcoming and helpful, the reception area is bright and modern. Breakfast in Chess restaurant is good (choice of hot food and cold). The value of approx £120 per night including breakfast was good. The swimming pool and jacuzzi was good.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

starting from 12:00 in the morning they keep calling and...
    • Superior Suite

starting from 12:00 in the morning they keep calling and pushing to get out of room. Even sending their security guys or threatening on the phone. It shows this is 5 star hotel but their behaviour is not even 2 stars. I stayed in so many 5 star hotels all over the world i ve never seen such thing. ** hotel was not full even.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The rooms were very spacious which is great with children;
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartment was very hot despite us turning the radiators down and setting the aircon low. The decor is quite dated. The room service options were extremely limited to the few dishes the brasserie served and nothing simple such as a sandwich or hamburger. The breakfast was disappointing for the cost (machine coffee only, no glasses for juice, no table initially available and some other guests had to move to make room for us) and we went out for breakfast on our second morning. the courtyard really echoes so anyone on their balcony or standing out smoking sounds really loud.

The rooms were very spacious which is great with children; location was pretty good. Desk staff were friendly. Good water pressure/plentiful hot water for a bath.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Loved Budapest. So much to see and do and had a real buzz about the place
    • Superior Suite

The spa though pretty was usually crowded. The surrounding area was a little bit seedy though at no point did we feel unsafe and we are a couple in our 70's. Did not enjoy the evening meal so much which I think is intended for gourmets. I prefer a good old buffet. Although not the fault of the hotel be warned. Try and travel light. Checking in our bags at the airport was a NIGHTMARE. Probably the worst airport Ive ever been to. Absolute bedlam.

The room (1 bedroom apartment) was fine. 10 - 15 minute stroll to nearest Metro. Breakfast was great. There are loads of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area and quite a few supermarkets. So if you are booking a room with a kitchenette it may be better to book breakfast only rather than half board. Remember also that if you are over 65 and hold a UK-EU passport ALL public transport (metro, trams and buses within Budapest) is FREE. So hurry before Brexit kicks in.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Nice room, clean
    • Superior Suite

"The spa" is a swimming pool with an old dirty fin sauna. The lights were broken. I made a complaint about that. The answer: "we know". The temperature was also to hot. Conclusion the spa is omly a little pool.

Nice room, clean

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Disappointment with hotel and Booking.com
    • Superior Suite

I felt it didn't meet the requirement for a 5 star hotel, the lobby etc was nice and the location was good but I paid 350 euro which compared to other websites was way too much and my suite had wallpaper falling off. I can send photos if ye like

Location. Only thing

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Would return and recommend

Did not find the menu in the restaurant great.

Liked the kitchenette in room and in two bedrooms room nice to have two toilets. Comfortable, close enough to centre without being right in hustle and bustle.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Great hotel, wonderful staff, and convenient location.
    • Standard Suite

The only thing that could have been better was that the hot tub was not really working properly. The pool was heated and the sauna was great so we ended up enjoying those facilities instead.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My husband and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary and they went above and beyond to make our stay special. Will definitely recommend to any friends and family visiting Budapest.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Good location and service

na

Location is great- close to restaurants and bars. The hotel itself is calm, will suit for a staying with family/ partner. Service is friendly and helpful, thanks!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

The Hotel is overpriced, the suite was definitively not a 5 star one.. no customer oriented
    • Superior Suite

The Hotel didn´t match my expectations at all! I think it cannot be considered a five stars. The room (Suite Superior) was super small and cheaply furnished (fake marmour on the bathroom sink, towels differents from one another, a humidity stain on the ceiling). The stairs of the building were super little, the elevator was like 2 square meters more or less. At check in we have been asked to full fill some papers by ourselves (not even in a hostel!) and no one walked us to the room. They also started to promote a lot of extra services. I was very disappointed and I asked to the reception how would have been if we would have left the hotel after only one night, or if it was possible to have a discount. They told us that they would have let us know after talking to the manager but no one said nothing in the end! I feel robbed!

the internal pool

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Attention to the customer like nowhere else
    • Superior Suite

Even if says 5* it doesn’t feel like a 5 star Hotel, but that doesn’t matter... imagine that is there 4* and you will have a perfect stay

The customer service is just outstanding, they could fulfill all my requests and always with a smile, impressive! The rooms are comfortable and spacious; the swimming pool area; the inner patio. A great place for a short city break.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Good location, easy to go anywhere.
    • Superior Suite

Good location, easy to go anywhere. The bed is very comfortable, there is a swimming pool and the environment is very good. A very satisfying experience.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

terrible
    • Deluxe Suite

This is not and I say again NOT a 5 star hotel, the bed is appalling, foam pillows, low quality bedding, bed moves when you turn over. Not clean, slow lift, noisy, smokers and their smoke congregate outside and waft into the room. My business partner found it worse, on the 5th floor the work opposite started at 7 am, drills, hammers, being watched by the workers. As for the price we moved to stay in the New York Palace Anthology for the same nightly price, the Corinthia offered the same price as well as this hotel which is sub standard and more like a 3 star than 5 star. The ultimate question is how does this have a 5 Star rating, who knows???

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Cosy stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

For every amenity you have to pay extra, from parking (20€/car/night) to a simple bottle of water, which ruins the luxurious vibe that you get when walking in the reception and makes you feel ripped off.

The apartment is spacious and well heated. The location is great, close to restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The staff is very helpful and client oriented.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Not worth the money
    • Superior Suite

Hotel is nothing like in the pictures especially the pool and spa, it is really far from the city center, there is a lot of noise at night, definatly not a 5 star hotel had to take my luggage to the room, only have one elevator that is way to slow and small

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

I would never go back, I can't imagine how this could ever be a 5* hotel, staff are very helpful.
    • Deluxe Suite

No bar or coffee area. Coffee at breakfast is from a machine or pay extra, in a 5*???? Far too hot in all public areas. Building work opposite hotel, starts at 7:30 am. On level 5, for rooms that face the road, the builders stare and wave at you if you use the balcony so not private. Impossible to use the shower because of where the wall hook is, bathroom floods several cms so unuseable.

Lots of space if you need it, probably better for the business traveller.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

We enjoyed this accommodation - very comfortable and convenient for us as tourists to see the sights
    • Superior Suite

The coffee machine didn't work but we didn't get around to reporting it so we really can't complain. Everything else was perfect.

The apartment was clean & comfortable and an easy walk to everything.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Excellent staying.
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

I think that breakfests could be better for their price

Excellent staying. Room was equiped by everything you need for cooking: oven, microwave oven and even dishwasher! Very good variant for those who prefer apartments!

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Worth a visit
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Nothing,it was all good. Well,maybe the coffee wasn't the best.

We had an amazing stay in Budapest. The Staff was very helpful (thnx Alexandra ). Definitely going back again.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Lovely hotel, welcoming staff, spoilt on second night by noise
    • Standard Suite

Noise in the courtyard a problem - hotel staff should police the space better - several guests had to shout down to tell people to be quiet at 3am. Delivery trucks to the hotel at 6am very very noisy.

Staff lovely, made an effort to get our room ready early. Bed very comfortable. Welcome drink a lovely touch.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Short but comfortable stay.
    • Superior Suite

Great breakfast, great room, clean and perfect location. There is also a parking garage under hotel, which is perfect for busy Budapest. Also, that means that your car is under surveilance - that's very imporant. The parking costs 20 euros per day. We haven't got the time to check spa facilities but I believe they are in order. I would say that hotel is a little ''older'', but well kept.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

one word- enjoyable

Can;t think of anything.

The room was very comfortable and suited our needs. The staff was friendly and helpful. And everything was exceedingly clean.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

The staff was awesome.
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

Breakfast wasn't included and was a bit pricey BUT... it was a good breakfast.

The staff was awesome. Even gave me a free upgrade to the suite because we got in extremely late after driving all night. They even had the sofa bed pulled out, made and ready for us.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Awesome
    • Superior Suite

The hotel was slightly old....and had small space but that may be due to the location which was quite prime as you have all the bar and pubs in the same lane.

The location which was superb

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Location was perfect.
    • Superior Suite

The bedroom was nowhere near 5* standard. Barely 4*. There was a horrible musty smell and all the fittings were cheap and very outdated. TV was useless. Breakfast was not nice at all. It was included in our package but it really wasn’t great and we only had breakfast there the first morning and ate out after that. Breakfast room wasn’t nice. We were in room 709 on top floor. We had to wait 5 minutes for the elevator sometimes. It was crazy. Only one elevator and the cleaning staff are using it.

Location was perfect. Swimming pool is really nice. Check in was easy and quick even at 2am. Staff were friendly and competent

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

The bathtub is very dangerous!
    • Superior Suite

The bathtub is very dangerous! The walls of the bathtub are very high and when transferring from the floor to the tub, there is no bar on the wall to grab for support. Dangerous. So I just started taking sponge baths. Too afraid of having a fall. I recommend getting a remedy for this. Paul Beito staying in Room 510.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Hotel location was great!
    • Standard Suite

Hotel location was great! Having the pool was great as well, but unfortunately this was not a 5 star hotel. We came for my partners birthday and I requested they do something special like all hotels do, but did nothing. I asked on several occasions for a shower cap and never got it. Breakfast was the same every day which got a bit boring. Also the hotel take two payments which results in being charged twice on international fees. I mentioned this but they didn’t seem to bothered. They didn’t go above and beyond.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Modern, clean and good location. Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

The extra bed was a sofa bed, which was not as comfy as a bed and also took up a lot of space in the sitting room area. The shower was very small and not easy to use.

The breakfast was very nice. Friendly staff and also a beautiful and modern hotel. Location was good and close enough to all major sights.

Good
    • Superior Suite

Hairdryer was terrible-service in this regard was poor a king size bed would have been better More than one staff member at check in desk would have helped- as when someone checking in or out - necessary to wait too long for assistance - also lift too small

Kitchen was very good Ample storage for clothes

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Can't say any more 10 out of 10. Would recommend to anyone. Would revisit.
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

NothingThe staff looked after us so well . Assisted me to find correct carrier to use with my vacation phone and always available to send us in right direction for local attractions.

Couldn't fault anything.

An amazing trip.
    • Superior Suite

We where a bit confused about the opening times of the pool it seemed to say it was shut from 11-4pm so we missed out on using it.

We loved our stay here, the staff where extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel and room where very clean, the room itself and living room where bigger than we expected. Location is also great very easy to walk to nearby attractions.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Just ok, good location
    • Superior Suite

Breakfast was just a little poor. Some people got coffee from the expresso machine and just made eggs, while we didn't, but of course nobody informed us, and when we asked the staff at the restaurant they spoke little English. Room was a little dated and smelled weird. The sink was clogged, we told the reception but it was not fixed during our stay. I think it should be more a 3/4 star hotel.

the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious. the welcome massage. Noise Isolation was great, we didn;t hear any noise. Spa facility was nice, but a dated too.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Accommodation great , staff very helpful
    • Superior Suite

Lifts are overworked, pool area was too steamy and humid

Staff st front desk very good.Room size with lounge area was great .kitchen facilities very handy .

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Fun and relaxing stay, close to great restaurants
    • Superior Suite

The only thing we would like which wasn't provided would be chairs on the balconies.

The hotel had everything we needed and was in a fun location. The room was spacious and had a washing machine.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Like a king
    • Superior Suite

Real luxury in centre of Budapest. Perfect for preparing a meeting because of fast wifi and good work spaces. And power breakfast for beginning the day...

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

The property is not clean enough, it’s not friendly for kids...
    • Superior Suite

The property is not clean enough, it’s not friendly for kids, my son fall twice at the entry of the room.the room smells very bad. Not recommended at all.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Average hotel and breakfast.
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

1. Room size and photos on booking.com are deceiving! 2. Bath tub is narrow and shower head is low! When using the shower water spills out resulting in a water puddle on the floor! 3. Bed mattress and pillows are bad! 4. Floor is dirty with no proper wiping or vacuuming! 5. Breakfast is poor. No value for money! 6. Queen's Court Hotel cannot be compared to Marriott or Kempenski as a 5 star hotel. The rate is over priced!

The friendly staff and good location.

Not coming back.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Well lets see: The hotel was a 5* hotel when It was inaugurated. That has changed a lot, the towels where probably the same age I am, we had to hope and dream for a cleaning service, no Bathrobes, soap and shampoo for 1 person and a 2 bedroom suite.

Location and thats all

Worst 5 star hotel
    • Superior Suite

Extremely disappointed !!! This is nowhere near a 5 star hotel. First of all I was really set back by the rudeness of a staff member "Tomaz" I think was his name... So unprofessional and everything seemed a mission for him. The "suite" is not a suite! Horrible decor which I think is years and years old. All the surfaces was dusty. Bed sheets were yellow and not white. Requested for an Iron on the first evening.. reception said they would call me in an hour when they locate one.. 2 hours had past and no Iron, I ended up going out with a wrinkled shirt. 2nd night I request well in advance but this time from reception desk. One guy tells me they have none in the hotel "Tomaz".. I reply by saying "No Iron in a 5 star hotel?" he says yes!! The other guy said actually all the irons are out with other guests and he would "try" locate one. One appeared 5 mins later!!! Pool is small and dirty and the hotel needs complete upgrading. Looks so shabby and ran down. I travel every month and always rely on Booking.com reviews ... This hotel is ranked at 8.3 this is not correct. Disappointed that I didn't spend a little extra for a well known hotel. Also called the hotel to say I would have a rental car for my 4 nights while I would be staying with them... Booked this hotel as it had parking included for my hire car... they wanted 20euro per day for the basment parking in the hotel!!! REALLY! Charging 20E per day does not include parking! Please change the booking.com advert. The only good thing is the location. And the reception guy with the Ginger hair showed interest while we booked some sightseeing tours.

nothing!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Magnificent stay in Budapest
    • Superior Suite

I have to wait for one hour to check-in but that’s OK and was worth waiting.

Location, comfort, cleanliness, breakfast & dinner 👍and the helpful & friendly staff. And don’t forget the welcoming coffee and water that was an extra treat.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

It was an anniversay to remember
    • Superior Suite

It was hot in BUD this summer and the A/C could have been a little colder. Breakfast is a bit pricey at 16 euros/per.

The staff was great. The pool and hot tub/sauna were excellent. The staff made arrangements for taxi on our departure and it was there on time. The location is fabulous and with the Tram repairs almost complete access to public transportation is excellent. Breakfast looked good with quite a selection of hot/cold items

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

1st year Anniversary stay..
    • Standard Suite

Dirty towels outside our room.. 705 left for nearly 24 hours... No mirror in room apart from in bathroom...

Lovely room, pleasant staff overall lovely hotel in great position in the city!

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

All premises were very clean and cosy. It was possible
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

Bed was not very comfortable.

The hotel personnel was very kind and helpful. There was great variety of breakfasts. The hotel is located five minutes of walk to the metro station.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

1 Receptionist and 1 "Manager" Andre ruined our whole stay with their arrogance
    • Superior Suite

We were in superior suite room 508 may be different in other rooms but these were the dislikes: * Air conditioning does not work this was huge problem * TV from the stone age * Shower floods the bathroom * Door to balcony impossible to close especially with sprained knee * Being stared at by people in the restaurant's garden while in the pool is a tad odd * Noisy halls from 7am onwards * Jesus the elevator was slow * Girlfriend being told it was her fault staff entered our room 5 minutes into our arrival in the room by both receptionist and manager and no apology.

* Bed very comfortable * Pretty garden * Great Breakfast & nice waiters * Pretty pool

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

No way its 5 stars, stay away!
    • Superior Suite (3 Adults)

The Hotel is by far no 5 star hotel. The rooms are rather holiday-flats that already have seen better days. The room interrior was old-fashioned. The TV was super small and probably 15 years old. The bed was increadibly soft. Each time when using the shower, the bathroom was flooded, since the glas wall was not keeping the water out. The spa has short opening hours (between 16 and 22). The location of the "hotel" was at the edge of the city center in a rather shabby and party environment. We find the "hotel" totally overpriced and can only advise you to keep looking for another place. No matter what a response of the hotel staff/ management might be, if you keep looking through the comments, you will find similar comments, that prove each of the points listed above.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Excellent Choice!!!

Everything was great.

We had to re-book our stay in Budapest as our original booking did not turn as expected. We stumbled on this property and we can not rate it highly enough. We stayed at the 7th floor grand suite and it fulfilled and exceeded all our expectations. Both our children had their own rooms and bathrooms. The wi-fi quality was very good. We conveniently parked our car at the safe underground parking overnight with direct access to our room. The front office staff were courteous and quick both during check-in and out. We were presented with bathropes for use at the spa center which we did not have time for. Pity the jakuzi on the balcony did not work....

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable with a...
    • Standard Suite

The hotel is quite small. Especially the spa area which could be much bigger. There should be more elevators, too. There is only 1 elevator in one of the wings and sometimes you have to wait a couple of minutes to catch the next ride.

The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable with a balcony. Breakfast is really good the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Great facilities and staff
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The suite is missing a few details to make it really usable. For instance, it is missing dishwasher tablets and cloths. Further, a washing machine has its outlet in the bathroom, but there is no machine installed unfortunately.

We have stayed in a 2 bedroom suite at this hotel, and enjoyed the hotel facilities for a few days in Budapest. The suite has a small kitchen, almost fully equipped. The rooms were spacious, air conditioned, overlooking the internal court, which was nice and quiet. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

Very disappointed
    • Superior Suite

this is not 5* hotel - it should have 4* (but it would be very expensive 4*). pool and sauna are very small, there is literally no spa. There are huge windows by the pool so people from outside look at you when you come in and out sauna, shower etc. - no privacy at all - you feel really weird. Hotel has tiny reception, no fresh fruit, water or newspaper waiting daily for the guests. We had room over the hotel restaurant and there was kitchen smell coming to our room from AC. The hotel was under reconstruction during our stay - there were workers in stais, elevator, corridors etc. It shouldnt be done this way. In comparison with other 5* hotels in the area this hotel is a bad joke.

big and comfy bed, big appartment, nice little garden outside

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Nice hotel, nice garden, relaxing swimming pool.
    • Standard Suite

Rooms and cleaning ok but I expect more from a hotel of this level.

Nice hotel, nice garden, relaxing swimming pool. Close to the city center. Wi-di perfect.

Close to perfection
    • Superior Suite

The elevator is a little bit small

Large and nice room with a small kitchen, the staff is more than excellent, we got a free soft drink and a 30 minutes massage for my wife and myself (also for free). Nice pool and Jacuzzi. Very close to downtown Budapest (20 minutes walk) The staff will help you for everything, I forgot my camera in the taxi on the way to the airport, they called the company and asked the driver to take the camera back to the hotel, they sent me it back to my home. Highly recommended !!!!!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Good location in the city.
    • Standard Suite

The bed although comfortable the headboard needed renewing. The shower over the bath was a little awkward where it was positioned.

Good location in the city. Very helpful staff. Nice and quiet too. Nice toiletries and plenty of hot water.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Very pleasant surroundings with pleasant and helpful staff
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

A little dusty.. plants had not been watered in the heat & were dying.

Excellent location, excellent customer service, lovely variety of breakfast & nice pool.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The apartment was good, SPA has security gay.

There wos not the classic beer in the restoran and in whole Hotel. THe SPA was very small. The swiming-pool was less then my privat one. in the recaption-hall zone the dirty glasses rested for 12 hours. The lift didn't work. The serroundings was not the same as Hotel inside. The price was extrimaly HIgh for that hotel

The apartment was good, SPA has security gay. The sauna was good. the reseption works 24 hours

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

A little less conversation a little more action...
    • Superior Suite

Although the entrance and reception have a glamour about them, and the pool is nice this doesn’t translate to the rooms. Air conditioner - not working Elevator - not working Stained dirty towels on arrival Water Damage walls in the bedroom We had a superior double bedroom, which is noted to have a washing machine, and as we were traveling for an extended period, this was one of the main selling points at booking. On arrival we found this not to be the case, when questioned we were told that not all superior rooms have these facilities and that a (paid) laundry service was available. For the price paid, we don’t recommend it. Staff are friendly and willing to help.

Location was ok, and it served its purpose for a place to sleep

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Will not come back.

Facility

Good size room for 2 adults 1 child. Receptionist not so friendly. Stayed for 1 night but only not enough toilet paper. Hair dryer not working properly. Bathroom needs some upgrade. Pool not child friendly.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Courtyard, it was cozy and nice touch.
    • Superior Suite

Needs friendlier staff that are trained on customer service and renovations for the hotel. Paint chipped, towels and bath robes should be thrown out a long time ago as they are grey from over usage and look very tired with threads hanging out. Property needs to be invested in, it's also not a 5 star hotel, max 3.5 stars and the half is only because of the pool, otherwise it's a 3 stars top. Way overpriced for what it has to offer. Lobby looks nice, everything else is old and average. Swimming pool was ok, also needs to be painted around it. We were staying on 7th floor and lift wasn't working when we arrived. Hubby needed to use a different lift that was connected to our wing of the hotel by some corridor with electric stuff in it, it was a bit dodgy. But then lift was fixed. Overall it's was ok, but don't pay crazy money for this place you will be disappointed. Read the rest of the reviews, they are the reflection of our stay. Everyone says the same thing.

Courtyard, it was cozy and nice touch. Didn't eat at the hotel, but cocktails were nice.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Too expensive for the price they ask
    • Standard Suite

The rooms are small, beds are incredibly soft, the pool is more like a bathtub, the jacuzzi is really small and you can fit 2-3 people in the sauna.

The food was nice, waiters all spoke good english and were able to help out.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

One of the worst travel experiences I have personally witnessed in years.
    • Standard Suite

To start, I’d like to mention that this hotel, Queen’s Court Hotel & Residence, was one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in, including 3*, 4* and any other 5* hotels and I’m clearly expecting an answer from the manager. When first looking for a hotel in Budapest, Queen’s Court seemed to be a very nice option, especially because in the pictures it appeared to be offering nice infrastructure alongside an attractive price. As soon as we were standing in front of the hotel, our hopes of it being a nice one were shattered immediately; even though it is one of the few 5* hotels in Budapest, it doesn’t even offer a nice entrance or anything quite like it. Anyways, we managed to find the entrance but the receptionist who checked us in was really unmotivated and seemed to be treating us as inferiors because we were two young gentlemen and not businessmen. We were given the keys but he did not make a move to show us our room and just told us to go to the staircase somewhere down the corridor, even though there was an elevator. We didn’t let this negativity get to us and really wanted to make the best out of it but the room was another disappointment as the sink and the bathtub-shower were constantly flooding the whole bathroom and were therefore making the whole room uncomfortable. The rest of the room was really minimalistic, the TV was really old (not that we would have needed it but anyways) and the bed was in a shape where it was always making weird noises as soon as it was touched. Luckily, we were staying in Budapest to enjoy the city and not to stay in the hotel. On our first day, we were using the spa facilities where there were two lifeguards who hated working there and were just hanging around doing nothing and playing on their mobile phones.

Absolutely nothing, this hotel is a disgrace and not recommended at all!!!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The location is very central and the staff is nice.
    • Superior Suite

Dob utca is very loud and the windows are not isolated, at night it was very loud. The hotel is comfortable, but definitely not a 5*, all the small details are not there - shower broken, pieces of the wall at the bottom missing, cleaners leave half eaten food in the kitchen etc.

The location is very central and the staff is nice. Booking.com offered a half price deal, therefore the good rating.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

okay but should be a bit better
    • Superior Suite

I rejected two rooms before actually being upgraded. The first two rooms were a little grubby and neither had a desk that one could work at. Generally the place is a little tired and grubby. A lick of paint and some new upholstery are needed. The kitchens are poorly stocked, just the very very basics, enough to get by for a day or two but if you are staying for a protracted period you will probably need to eat out a lot. I was glad I only stayed one night. Overall for their price and reputation i expected better and there are better and cheaper alternatives in town. However, the location is very good and for a shorter stay this may be ideal.

There were a few issues at check in and the staff were brilliant and dealt with them well. The room was serviceable enough and the place is in a great location. The pool and health facilities are a real bonus.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

The staff were outstanding, very customer service orientated...
    • Superior Suite

The room was a little bit worn out and could do with a revamp.

The staff were outstanding, very customer service orientated and helpful. The location is excellent, the area is full of lovely eateries and some ruin bars.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Very nice hotel with good services, close to train station.
    • Superior Suite

Spa could be little bit larger :) Bath robes were not available in the room - we have to requested them, however our request was resolved immediately.

I really liked the services offered and attitude of employees. Breakfast on very high level. Kitchen in the room - fully equipped (dish-washing machine included)

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Great stay for families
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The only thing that was negative was the traffic getting there but there was alot of construction in the area so it was expected and bo fault of the hotel.

The room was spacious, everything was there kn the room to feel like home (pots and pans, full refrigerator, kitchen sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher), definitely a great spot for the family.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

The best choice in Budapest
    • Superior Suite

- The location is perfect in the Main Street where u find everything u need, - free wifi - good space apartments - swimming pool - good breakfast - city tours - good staff

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

This is a perfect option for a long stay in Budapest.
    • Superior Suite

The housekeeping and cleanliness need improvement. The bath and shower are not practical. The lift is very small and slowly. The hotel common areas (lobby, corridors, etc.) are very narrow and of lowest category than the general hotel category. The restaurant is very small specially for the breakfast.

The location is fantastic. The size of the room is excellent. The bed is very comfortable. The room in general is very comfortable for a long stay in Budapest. The interior yard is nice. The breakfast is very good.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

In my many visit in lovely Budapest : If you looking for home atmosphere, this is the place

It is not: Didn't like just to be perfect - breakfast can be better

Very welcoming atmosphere and friendly reception team / cold big bottle of water in the room and clean toilet room making us smile / keeping the small details is the best way to give good service / Wellness center was clean and relaxing

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

fully recommended, we would come back!
    • Superior Suite

could be some sitting on huge balcony we had, this would be briliant to have class wine there bit expensive parking

perfect equipment of room, spacious beautiful swimming pool area helpful receptionist, for delay for check-in, coupons for massage for free were given

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Perfect location.
    • Standard Suite

Definitely not a 5 start hotel. Small, bit pooky rooms, poor breakfast (e.g. cofee from the automat in 5start hotel is not acceptable at all).

Perfect location.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Best hotel in Budapest

Everything was spot on

Everything ,got upgraded when we arrived to a beautiful suite ,pool area was great an so relaxing, hotel sent up bathrobes to our room beforehand great touch ,staff lovely an helpful would highly recommend this hotel excellent value for money

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Very spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
    • Superior Suite

There was mold in the bathroom and taking a shower flooded it. Someone was drilling in the walls at 7 in the morning.

Very spacious rooms and comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Nice comfortable hotel with a good staff.

nothing, liked everything

First time in Budapest, no idea what the hotel would be like but were pleasantly surprised. From arriving the staff were very welcoming and helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed our 2 day stay.Nice central location with easy access to everywhere, clean comfortable room, excellent breakfast, nice pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. Would recommend a 2 day break in the hotel.

Browse Queen's Court Hotel & Residence Traveler Photo Gallery