Reviews of Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest 4 stars

1067 Budapest, Teréz körút 43., Hungary

#240 of 344 hotels in Budapest

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Properties location was suited okay for tourists.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Check out is at 12:00pm to have cleaners try to enter the room of 5 occasions between 8:00am and 9:00am is ridiculous. Taxi to airport was then booked an hour later - cause my the receptionist giving the porter the wrong time... who actually happen to be the most polite members of staff. Rooms are all very dated coffee machine didn't work , shower leaks and taps are so loud it's deafening in the other room.

Properties location was suited okay for tourists.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Horrific staff who look down on you
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were very dismissive from the get go. We were presented with a room which had a broken window, it would not close properly, and 2 single beds despite specifically booking a double bed. The room also smelt very strongly of unpleasant body odour. When alerting staff on reception to this, a very rude female receptionist said that "the rooms are old" and "this is what we had paid for," dismissing us as if we were not worthy of anything better despite the fact that this is not what we had booked. After some assertion she eventually "found" another room available but she was not friendly in the slightest about this and shoved our new room key in our face, not even apologising for the state of the previous one. Upon arriving to our new room, it was better. It no longer smelt and we had a double bed. I would not advise taking from the mini bar though, all of the mini bottles of alcohol were mouldy and brown around the top, with the labels faded and falling off- they had clearly not been changed in years. That night, we wanted to go out and explore the Budapest nightlife and I must say that the hotel was in a good location for getting around, with trams running all night from very near the hotel. However, we wanted to book a taxi for the way back and we had heard about some unreliable, fake taxis around Budapest and so we went to reception and asked them if they could recommend a reliable one. The receptionist was helpful and said that she would book us a taxi to pick us up and bring us back to the hotel at our requested time and location. However, this requested time came and our taxi was nowhere to be found. This is very poor service of a Radisson hotel and disgraceful that they should leave 2 young girls in a country that is unknown to them, in the middle of the night.

The pillows were comfy and the lobby was modern and clean. Room was spacious with a lot of storage space

Recent renovation makes this hotel better value than shown in average review score!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms on some of the hotel's floors have been renovated; those are very nice and much better than the average rating shows (because that still reflects the mix of old and new rooms). Also the lobby is shiny and new! Thank you to reception staff Adrien, Bence and Krisztian who did a wonderful job! New rooms are a bit more expensive, but worth the extra.

I was there for participating a conference and I relaxed in this hotel like in a joga studio
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My room was very quiet, the bed was very comfortable. I was completely relaxed all day. The staff was very helpful, even maids and the parking warden. Café Zsolnay in the hotel is fantastic.

Over priced for a run down hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very old. The mini bar fridge was not working and it had a lot of mould inside and smelt really bad inside due to the mould. Very dirty. The window was broken. Staff were generally nice but one of them looked like I was being a nuisance when I asked for directions on how to get to airport and gave me a superficial answer which was not helpful. One lady was nice though and helped me find an adaptor.

Lobby was nice.

Great location and helpful staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room size. For 2 people the room was very tight and it was hard to find enough room for luggage, etc.

Definitely the location and the breakfast buffet. The staff were well informed and very helpful.

Nice, well located 4*?hotel

They didn’t respond to our requests efficiently! Once we asked for bathing robes, they said its out of stock! This is shocking for a 4* hotel!

Its a nice 4 stars hotel, good location, yummy breakfast. The lady at the reception allowed us to check out one hour late! Had a pleasant experience, I recommend it!

Got upset of the third party site seeing and the service charge issue
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel arranges local tours through third party like the Girraffe Hop on Hop Off bus. The service of the Hop on Hop off bus was a waste for us as we had to wait at couple of stops for more then an hour. The hotel did not take responsibility for this and just an eyewash by showing that they called and tried to help. We wasted our time just waiting at bus-stops whereas other service providers like Big Bus Tour, City Site Seeing Hop on and Hop off buses were just streaming past in millions. Very unhappy for this kind of service. One more aspect to be noted is that they never say there are service charges for Breakfast and also for service at Restaurant. I would not have paid a tip if there is service charge included. I come to know of service charge only during settlement of bill

Oliver Restaurant is good. Breakfast options for Vegetarian not very attractive

The hotel is in a great central location for sightseeing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was quite small. There was very little room between the bottom of the bed and table. The room was looking a little tired. A lot of the hotel has been recently renovated so it’s probably on the to do list. The leisure Center was closed but the hotel paid for a taxi back and forth to a sister hotel to use their pool etc. This worked out very well.

The hotel is in a great central location for sightseeing. Trams and buses on the road outside. Very close to attractions. The staff were very helpful with recommendations for good restaurants etc. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great location, Worlds Most comfortable beds, Helpful staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Had some problems getting hot water at the hotel and took longer than expected to get resolved. Room had to be moved in the end and still had some problems with the hot water in the new room.

The hotel was lovely, beds are extremely comfortable, great location, staff are very helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A very good hotel. Recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Road noise and early morning garbage collection can interupt your sleep. The rooms located on the outer (road side) rooms should be avoided. Rooms have double glazed windows however emergency service sirens and beeping vehicle horns can be annoying.

Professional and nice friendly staff. I would stay here again. I recommend the hotel but ask for "inner rooms" if available.

Location, nothing else here
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The stuff was not helpful at all. We did not receive any information upon our arrival. The next day, to our disappointment, we found out the pool area is being renovated. It is good but we were not informed in any way and it was one of the reasons we chose this hotel. No compensation was offered, only moving to a hotel 15 minutes drive further from the center. That is not what I expected or wanted to do. No double bed - two single beds connected together with no topper or anything. After questioning a maid she said it is like this in all rooms. Really?! No topper to cover the gap between beds? Another maid was sent to our room for unknown reason, the only english word she knew was 'hello', so she marched into our room to use the phone... It was funny and distressing at the same time. I would recommend this hotel only for location and suggest to have a list of questions to ask during check-in as nobody will tell you anything. I need to add a disgusting Churchill figure in the lobby, distressing pictures on the walls. Awful state of bathroom. If there are floors with new rooms - old ones should not be used.

The location. Walking distance to many main attractions.

Poor ... this is not a 4* hotel and is not a radisson blu standard
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Dusty room The mini bar was not working. After changing the room the same problem at the mini bar. It’s poorly maintained and does not respect Radisson blu standard

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I stay 5 days. They clean the room once ONLY. And that was for many rooms not only our room.i know because I chat with people that were staying there the same time. Staff behavior was very bad. Third day they didn’t clean I ask them 3 times to give me a clean tower and they give me almost 2 hours after. And after our bad stay there they give us 20% discount on the bill. I don’t recommend this hotel for anybody. They care only to charge your card when you get in and nothing else. Also staff English was very bad.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Money dissapeared from our hotel room. It wasnt in the safe but in was in the suitcase with the zip closed. When i realised it we were already leaving. The management apologised but didnt offer any compensation. (Eg a free night if we come back or anything). Room service was poor. Coffee, toiletteries were not replaced. One expects more from a 4 star hotel.

Location. Atmosphere in the hall.

Location is close to the city center.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Considering the fact I had a discount - all expectations has been met

Location is close to the city center. We used subway to get the budda part only. Pest is reachable without using subway.

parking place.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

at 5 pm our rom. was not ready.. Swimming Pool (august,) was not available because reparations.. the doorman sent us ro the wrong adresse.

parking place...

Nice hotel in a racist town.

The hostess laughed at how many names my passport has, and it is typical from where I come from. I explained that to her to use my last name to search for the booking but she was looking around at others thinking that it is funny. In any case this is typical of Hungary and we faced many racist people, I don’t advise anyone of brown skin or Asian to visit this place unless you like to be mistreated.

Good clean hotel of typical quality expected from Radisson Blue

Good hotel for a short stay because their central location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked this hotel because their spa facilities but we were informed only at our check in that we won’t be able to use the pool because of renovations... it was very disappointing although the hotel offered us a free cab ride to another hotel’s pool. But it’s not the same..

Room was ok, clean, well-equipped.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff was underperforming. Long queues during check out and they were obviously not able to handle the situation. Wanted to overcharge me, when I noticed they corrected the bill. Several times they were speaking in Hungarian among themselves in an impolite and disrespectful way in front of foreigner guests (staff during breakfast). Well, actually I understood them and find it unacceptable.

Room was ok, clean, well-equipped. Location good, central with good public transport connection.

Location is good, near metro and tram.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We checked in,entered the room to find 2 separate twin beds. I called the reception and all what they said is we can't offer you a double bed. They were expecting me and my wife to sleep on 2 separate beds for 5 nights. I asked to speak to the manager who offered to put the 2 beds together and change our room the next day. They put the 2 beds together which was very uncomfortable and no one did what was promised with changing the rooms. Also, the house keeping did not change the sheets for the 5 days,nor cleaned the bathroom,all they did was rude up the messy 2 beds that were put together.

Location is good, near metro and tram. Hotel is in a good condition.

The newly redecorated hotel is definitely worth the money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The check in time is 15.00 pm, which is rather inconvenient. They do have a luggage room, though.

The location is quite central - it takes you about 15-20 mins of walking to get to the city centre. The hotel has been recently renovated and looks very clean and neat. When we checked in, the employees at the counter gave us the keycards and an envelope full of programmes of different events and attractions around Budapest, including a map of the city. The cleaners were very discreet in a sense that we never ran into them and they never woke us up, but whenever we came back to the room, we could see it had been cleaned. Moreover, our room had an acoustic system (even) in the bathroom, which was a very nice surprise: we easily connected our phones to the TV, and enjoyed the music! Definitely gave our holiday more of a fun vibe.

I did not have a remote to the TV in my room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I did not have a remote to the TV in my room. I asks for it every day of my stay but only received a remote (which did not fully function), on the last day of my stay.

Excellent location, responsive staff but bit old rooms.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms are bit old, they are recently refurbished but can realize the property is quite old.

Location, staff and easy access to train station and buses.

High class, renovated and beautiful
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The view from the window. But the rooftops are old in the city and that’s what you get. The hotel was super. I didn’t like the fact that the swimming pool was not working!

High class, renovated and beautiful

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

First Class Service!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great service from the moment of arrival: one knows that staff are on hand and ready to help with any issues. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the location is wonderful.

Very good location - easy access to public transport and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Poor breakfast for such a hotel brand, a bit worn out and old fashionable furniture in the rooms.

Very good location - easy access to public transport and many of the tourist attractions of Budepest.

Great location, great price, just get the bedding changed !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Couple of things didn't live up to expectations. The room was great, massive TV and a lovely bathroom. However, the maid did come and clean out room everyday apart from changing the bedding??? We had the same bedding on for 5 nights which was poor. The only reason we knew she hadn't changed as the bedding had hairs all over (fair enough they was mine) but I thought she might of at least changed it once ? Also we had pre booked a taxi the night before as we was leaving at 4am, so when we got to reception there was no taxi there, they had to call another one :(

Fab location! Got a great deal for 5 nights, we went for the Grand Prix so the hotel was busy. The room was massive! The staff at reception was friendly enough, Budapest itself is very cheap so we loved it !

WORST CHECK-IN EXPERIENCE EVER.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A helpdesk Guy who complained that he has just started his shift was rude and patronising. He wasn't able to check me in either because of incompetence or unwillingness. I had to wait approx 20 minutes until Adrienh was available to check me in.

I liked your helpdesk lady "Adrienh", she made my check in experience feel good like the many times before in your other properties globally.

Not Radisson standard. Very poor....Very old furniture.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very old furniture! It is not Radisson standard! We were shocked to see how old and bad the conditions of the hotel are... Old bathroom and room, smell is not good in the room and in the hotel itself. Breakfast is not good at all: some food was overcooked and not tasty. Breakfast area is old and not cosy at all. No bathrobe, no slippers in the room! The furniture in this hotel from 80's. We expected Radisson to be MUCH better... We will not stay in this hotel the next time. The price is high for such conditions and service.

Breakfast till 10:30. Some hotels have breakfast till 10 or even 9:30. Bed was Ok.

The hotel was lovely and comfortable, location is excellent and the breakfast staff very attentive!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no notification on website or at reception that pool was out of order for a while. We planned a morning of swimming only to get to the pool to see an out of order sign. Besides this, no big complaints that would stop me staying again. Recommend!

All good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel appeared to be new and was really smart. For the money you cant go wrong. We were there for a stag do and 3 of us stayed ni the hotel - whilst the other 11 of the group stayed in the hostel. The hostel was horrendous yet the hotel was only £22 per night more expensive all in all. What a great call to stay in such a new hotel. Beds were really comfortable, air conned with great shower - everything you ideally want

Not bad!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Although we booked 2 rooms for a queen size bed, when checking in, the reception couldn't give us any room as requested. Later we discovered that they dont supply iron to the rooms. The "Gym" is a 3m x 3m corner with 2 old treadmills and no connection to electricity :) .. a major disappointment.

The receptionist was extremely friendly. Clean hotel, and a decent breakfast

Great place to stay to see Budapest.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bar seemed to close quite early, we ended up going to a local place on the street outside.

The location and facilities, excellent hotel would book again

Lovely hotel, but rooms need updating
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms need updating. And when they fix the decor and carpets etc, they should ensure they put in a couple of plug sockets for phones and laptops.

Lovely hotel in good central location. Very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast, nice bar etc.

Budapest again for sure!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The Wi-Fi connection. I am a businessman and I needed a good connection. No thrills. However the hotel Wi-Fi connection doesn't allow IMAP, SMTP or POP3 protocols to run over it. That caused me lots of problems checking and specially answering e-mails to customers, suppliers, etc. Webmail sucks besides just allowing to take a look at e-mails. And it is even more absurd when at a Costa Café or Starbucks or almost any other location to eat & drink I could download my e-mails without any problem. Only at the hotel I couldn't do it! :(

Nice hotel, fairly well located, great rooms, nice breakfast, great staff, everything way beyhond proper so clean and well kept everything was. Congrats!

Location and spacious room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very poor wifi connection. Bar fridge did not work and was never looked at by staff though they were contacted numerous times.

Location and spacious room.

Ok, but not at the level of other Radisson Blue hotels
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I expected more from Radisson Blue, rather old furniture and it gave me the impression that the rooms and hall were not so clean. I staid in Stockholm at Radisson Blue and there was a substantial difference between the two . With a big minus for Beke.

Comfortable beds, big room, smells good inside., Rather nice for the price. I slept very good.

It was ok, as the room was clean and it is in very good area, can recommend it.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast we was getting in this hotel was low quality. That coffee-machine in breakfast area made me an almost opaque brown something as a "coffee" which had a weird taste so I did not drink it. Cappuccino was the same.There were just a few kind of vegetables. For instance, there was not a fresh pepper, seasonable salad etc. There was just a a low quality cheeses, and also that bread given there we got was not fresh. There was a coffee-machine in our room but It did not work, I tried to make a coffee but it made a hot water.

I liked their restaurant in the hall as the food there was delicious, really tasty food was served there. Our room was clean when we arrived, and the staff was helpful.

Good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would just mention that they might want to vacuum the rug in the room we stayed in. Hair and other bits of fluff were clearly visible and the ONLY thing that annoyed me.

The hotel is lovely and comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. My husband and I enjoyed our stay.

I like the renovated areas, the lobby and the restaurant.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is overpriced compared to the current level of service. The area of the swimming pool is far below the minimum. It is not expected to be brand new. But it is expected to be clean, a shower can be changed in every 10 year - I think. There are ruined furniture in the common areas in front of the elevators on every floor. Why? It would be better not to have a place to sit, than this "rubbish". The air was not fresh on the upper floors. I did not like that the sauna was closed at 6PM, and when a guest asked to open it and warm it up, they forget it and started the process after 10 minutes waiting. I understand that this hotel got some prices for being "green", but from the other side, in a 4* hotel, the sauna have to be prepared at any time, but minimum after 4PM when most of the guests will arrive (and in the morning, before leave). The aircondition-gaps, or "windows" where the air is coming in were extremely dusty in more places, see the attached photo. It costs nothing to make them clean once a week... There are small ice-bowls in the minibar which could be filled with ice from the ice-machines on the floors, outside the room, but the machines did not work. There was a sign to use soap but there was no soap at all... There is a clock on the wall, which stopped. They placed an other one below that, instead of changing the batteries or replacing it. One elevator (2nd) was noisy. An other one (1st) was simply crazy, closed the doors, then did nothing, opened the doors again and after longer waiting, it started to go to the chosen floor.

I like the renovated areas, the lobby and the restaurant. I like the calm, warm and elegant bathroom. I like the pillows and the comfortable bed, and the huge LED television in the room. The color of the walls, the carpets, the curtains were good in style and in quality as well! If you ask, they provide bathrobe and slipper via room service for free (of course). Ironing board! This is good for business travelers, good point for that! Perfumed air in the lobby.

Disappointing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room had a leaking air con until which dripped water all night and kept me awake. The room had a smell of mould, presumably from the leak. Told a member staff, they didn’t bother to offer an apology and didn’t seem to care in the slightest. Very disappointing for a Radisson blu hotel.

The rooms on the lower levels are very good because have been recently done up, however, the rooms on the upper levels are poor.

Stayed in better hotels for cheaper especially with electricity problems!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room definitely did not meet my expectations. I was quite happy that I had not paid for breakfast every morning as it wasn't nice and definitely not worth €12 each!! I happened to be upgraded to a business class room which you would presume would be of a better standard than a standard room. After staying in it, I wouldn't want to see what the standard room was like! First night I got there the electricity wouldn't work in the room, reception was notified straight away as a phone torch was needed to go to the toilet! I was told it would be sorted straight away, Woke up the following morning still no electricity, rang reception and it came back for a few minutes and then had to get it fixed again. AS a result we were shown where the fuse box was so we could just flick the switch ourselves. We realised that it was the plugs on one section of the room that was tripping the switch so we ended up having to operate off of two plugs so trying to charge phones camera etc. at night was tricky and my boyfriend wasn't impressed at not being able to have a cup of tea!!

The location of the hotel is brilliant. 15/20 minute walk from Széchenyi thermal baths which are incredible and well worth paying for the upstairs lounge or if you walk the other direction it takes the same time to walk to the Danube. Reception looks really nice and the cakes sold in reception are very tasty!!

Not value for money at all.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not value for money at all. old hotel and not very clean. it never sounds like Radisson Blu.... Small beds and many other things. simply not value for money.

Parking is convenient.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms are not soundproof at all. Even with the windows closed, pedestrian noise(talking, etc), traffic noise(horns, tire noise, police/ambulance sirens) could be heard inside the room. Neighbors in adjacent rooms and hallway noise was also easily heard. If you're a restless or light sleeper, this isnt the venue for you.

Parking is convenient. Beautiful lobby and dining area. Within walking distance of many attractions in the cities. Restaurants all around. Overall, not a bad stay, but could be better for the money.

Let down for a Radisson Hotel. Fab lobby but rooms and pool were shockly 2/3 star
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The pool was tiny! The area around the pool was poor for a Radisson Hotel. The lobby was fab but it ended there. Plug sockets in room were not working on arrival. Maintance fixed this but Iron never worked. Never enough coffee, no face clothes.

The pillows were fab and the staff that booked the taxi was very nice too.

Would definitely stay again!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would like to see an actual fitness center. To me, that was the only thing lacking.

The hotel was an awesome location, breakfast was amazing and the bed was perfect.

The gym is a nothing , they should not advertise a gum as it was embarrassing to say the least
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Place was a construction zone , rooms smelt , very tired Come to my room after I had been out all day , Room not made . Rooms very very very tired , claustrophobic, big step to get in bath where shower was ! Price was very high for a four star , really a one star

The hotel is extremeley convienient to my business work.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I know you are making improvements - so I have to patient. Just noise, mess and disruption as you would expect.

The service was the outstanding part of my stay - all were very professional.

Big price for rooms with serious noise problems

We found some renovation work in progress which create dust and noise and nobody let us know in advance about this. One of the room had a broken window locking mechanism so the street noise during the night was terrible. We could not sleep and we had to walk to reception in the middle of the night in order to request another room which was facing inside yard but it was missing also the window handle. The staff was helpful but they came in the middle of the night to see what is the problem with the window, noise, etc. For a Radisson hotel and the paid price this is unacceptable. No refund were offered for this annoying issues. If you are in transit and you need proper rest because you are driving next day it is not the best place to relax.

Very polite and friendly staff

Good location, nice rooms.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Lobby currently under refurbishment but there was adequate space allocated for a lounge and reception on the 1st floor

We had whay looked tp be a recently refurbished room. There was very appitising cakes avaliable.

Poor experience. Wont be staying at Radisson Again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Check-In experience We reached the hotel at 1335 and I was told that our room is not ready yet. Check-In time was 1400, but we had a 14-month-old baby with us who wanted to sleep on our journey and it's really pathetic that they could even check us in 15 minutes earlier. Finally, we were given the room keys at 1410. Reception didn't even offer us a drink or water as a courtesy. Very blank and kinda rude behaviour. The ground floor of the hotel is under construction and when you enter the hotel you have to walk through a dusty and polluted path towards the lift. The guys standing at the door entrance lack courtesy to open the door when they saw me or my wife trying to entering with the pram in my hands. No baby cot was provided, even though the hotel knew that we are staying with a 14-month-old. We asked for a double bed, we got two single beds connected and had a massive gap in between. Not ideally for our baby to be sleeping in between. Room Service literally just changed the bed sheets and replaced the toiletries. I had to call room service twice to get the rate card for laundry. I would not recommend this hotel.

Location was central and that's the only thing I liked about this hotel.

Good location but nothing special.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Spa-is not spa. It is a small pool, two mechanic bikes and a sauna. Nothing special. The rooms alsmo nothing special, small but clean. You pay just the location.

Very good location.

Didn’t realise the hotel was being renovated and whole...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Didn’t realise the hotel was being renovated and whole ground floor was a building site. My door key frequently did not work and room was not serviced on one of the days.

Below expectations
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The dust and refurbish on ground floor was really poor. It caused a really bad 1st impression. Staff was not very friendly- very cold and objective. The rooms were comfortable but... For the price charged we would expect a bit more. Too expensive for the type of experience offered.

Swimming pool was OK.

Great location, ask for high floor as these are new rooms, staff need to smile a lot more
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Key card constantly didn’t work, up & downstairs all the time to get new key card, tho hotel is getting done up & the ground floor area is a building site, bar on ground floor closed. On 1st floor the hotel bar was closing at 12, if you arrived after that you were told to use your mini bar which everyone knows there expensive, at any hotel I’ve ever stayed in you could get any drink if you were a resident, clearly not here. Personally staff weren’t that nice as it always seemed that it was my fault the key card didn’t work & it was a hard chore to give you a new one

Radisson blu 3night stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Building work was more extensive than we were led to believe and bathroom wasn't too clean especially shower hose which actually had about 6 inches of rust!!!

Very nice and helpful staff

Excellent Location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The renovations taking place were very noisy very early in the morning. Also the maid knocked on the door and opened it straight away before we had a chance to open it. We were partially dressed. This again was very early in the morning.

Excellent Location

Good location, fair price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The safe in our room was broken and it took a good half an hour for a specialist to try to fix it. This time we would have preferred to spend somewhere else but observing the man at work. The safe wasn’t fixed anyway..

The breakfast selection is really good. You can even fix your own Bloody Mary for breakfast ;)

Beautiful
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We were upgraded to a Executive suite and it was the best very relaxing music in bathroom service for staff coffee maichine was excellent bed bedding and breakfast had everything for me how doesn’t eat pork and my friend how was a vegetarian

Nice hotel, Good Location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Renovation works ongoing. Noise continuous except Sunday. Requested change of floor for our party, 4 rooms, which we received. Not informed prior to travel. Surprised when we arrived. Limited facilities

Location was good for our requirements.

Over priced and very dated (lovely employees)
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Building work in the lobby which we were not made aware of and very dated rooms for the price paid

Location was central to everything and staff were extremely pleasant and helpful

Very enjoyable experience, hotel very comfortable and well located
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Simple thing the front door was difficult to push and pull open very heavy, with renovations going on and many times I passed the doorman who just looked on as I tried to get in a out with bags or he was busy chatting to taxi man!

Good hotel in great central location for sites pity the restoration was still ongoing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Tv programmes very poor if wanted to watch Shower curtain in a 4 * hotel really??.? Staff at enterance to hotel couldn’t be bothered to open door for guests Was expecting restoration works to be completed

Breakfast good choice Staff very helpful at breakfast Comfortable beds Nice bathroom (apart from shower curtain) Nice quiet floor and room. 6 th floor

Our stay was enjoyable.
    • Business Double Room

Unfortunately during our stay the hotel was under major construction work to the entrance/reception area which was extremely noisy so was very disruptive. However I have no doubt that once the work is complete it will be fabulous. It was just bad timing on our behalf and I suppose unadvoidable on behalf of the hotel.

The location of the hotel is excellent

Budapest at -13
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Difficult to turn down heat. Had to open windows in middle of night to cool down room but fresh air was lovely even if it was -13 outside

Convenient to exploring city. Choice of restaurants in hotel. Tea making facility & fridge in room. Safe operated by swipe card very good idea

Very disappointing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The lobby was effectively a building site. There was loud noise every morning from the building work which made it impossible to rest The pool was unavailable for most of our stay

Nice stay apart from the temperature issue in the room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was far too warm and very hard to sleep the first night. Had to sleep with window open the three nights. Hard to get the temperature right in room.

Great location lovely restaurants nearby and easy get to the main sights

Near perfect
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Just unfortunate in the middle of some work being done but it was handled superbly

Position facilities staff and food was brilliant and they couldn't do enough for us

Difficult but was pleased only charged for 2 nights and not 3
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

First night put in room that was nosiest I have ever stayed in with traffic and refuse lorries slamming around, after the only request I had made was for a QUIET room. We were moved. Second day building work in the hotel started at 9:30 it was horrific. You could not stay in your room and read. We had to go out.

Great service

Good location but VERY noisy refurbishment work
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No mention of the construction work being noisy on booking.com or arrival at the hotel. Only says in the small print that there is work being done on the cafe ( but it sounds like building the channel tunnel). This was disappointing because every day you are awoken at 8.30 am and can't work in your room either because of the noise. None of this was mentioned when booked. BE AWARE!

Helpful staff

Very comfy bed and excellent shower
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not aware the lobby was being renovated and there was lots of drilling noise, however this not not impact us too much as we were or of the room by 10am each day

Very comfy bed and excellent shower

Lovely hotel, great breakfast, central location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great breakfast,I enjoyed the lovely selection of gluten free patisserie at the Zsolnay Cafe. The personal was very helpful. I appreciate the coffee/tea in the room and like that rooms are relatively spacious and we equipped, including an iron/ironing board.

The hotel / room was an expected standard.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I struggled with the shower. Very low water pressure and although I was fighting with the tap for a while, I was not able to set the right water temperature, it came too hot or too cold. No ventilation in the bathroom.

The hotel / room was an expected standard. No issues except for the bathroom and nothing special to talk about back home. Overall good value for money.

Just around the corner from train station.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Busy street can be little noisy in day and night. Not many useful tv channels in english.

Just around the corner from train station. Good stay for travel connection. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Polite staff in reception. Comfortable beds. Fast wifi in the room and great tea service.

Browse Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest traveller photo gallery