Reviews of Rubin Wellness&Conference Hotel 4 stars

1118 Budapest, Dayka G. u. 3, Hungary

#258 of 344 hotels in Budapest

really good breakfast.
    • Family Room

very noisy ventilation in bathroom - no way to turn it off... credit card was charged in HUF instead of EUR....before check in I received the info that there is no problem to charge in EUR... limited public transport to downtown...

really good breakfast. friendly personnel in the restaurant - we had late dinner 15 min. before closing kitchen without any problems - thanks

• Family Room

Everything in the Hotel was very bad. Check in, check out and the breakfast and location, and room service and the room and restaurant everything was very bad

Satisfied
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

WiFi was terrible, it is far from city center so it can be a long jorney if you don't have a car.

Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good, really enjoyed spa

Nice hotel for a good price.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking is 5€ per night for guests too, maybe it would be good to make a little renovation.

Breakfast was ok, hotel is near the bus station, wellness and fitness are nice too. Staff is friendly

Satisfactory

Tea and coffee facilities in room poor, and glass fronted toilet/shower is a bit daft, and dangerous

Breakfast is good, and the food in the restaurant is good, albeit I had the same thing every night I ate there

The room was enough big, clean and light.

The room smells interesting, the clima was not enough strong, the air of the room is not good and fresh.

The room was enough big, clean and light. The breakfast was good. The wellness area is nice.

The staff was very good and helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On the 3rd floor in the corridor on the shade I saw the old net with the spider , so not well cleaned. Also all doors in the corridors you can open only with the card (for security reasons maybe) but it is dangerous in case of fire! To leave the breakfast room you also have to use the card, or ask someone to open it, it is a bit annoying.

The staff was very good and helpful. First I got the room on the top floor, but it was under the roof and window was small and additionally blocked, so I couldn't open it to have a fresh air, but gentleman on reception was very kind and changed my room to the ground floor. Rooms are clean. If you travel buy car, location is perfect. Parking cost 5 Euro. Breakfast is fine.

very nice, l will most probably return
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The restaurant change got lost on the way but we were staying way over the closing time so l think it was fair to consider a higher 50% tip.

Comfortable and clean, good experience

A relaxing and luxurious place
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A walk to the spa was quite long and I passed some offices on the way in a bathrobe and slippers ;)

Hotel is lovely place and it has a great spa with many saunas warm jacuzzy and a cold pool. It was very nice experience to stay there, bed and pillows were comfy as well as chair. At the terrace there is a fountain and acces to a little garden. Very relaxing. Staff is friendly and rooms are very clean. Breakfast was delicious with a great variety of foods. Also duck breast with roasted polenta and bok choi in the hotel restaurant is recommendable. Interior is very nice and it gives luxurious feel. You can have anti allergic pillow here. Cosmetics are nice. Safe box is available in a room.

Lovely, quiet place with good facilities and welness. Friendly and nice staff. Exellent restaurant.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Towel's haven't been changed every day.

Nice hotel with wellness, also lovely and helpful staff. Close to the metro line. Hotel restaurant is exellent, lovely and delicious food. Friendly staff

Holiday resort rather than business traveler place
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I got a room on the motoway/railway side of the building=bit noisy. WiFi was really unreliable, could not work.

Great bed, room with lots of space, clean bathroom, individual air condition, parking lot. Reception staff were great and helpful!

location is good, staff is really nice, but the rest is not worth its price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

hotel looks old and the rooms could use a redo. Bathroom was not four stars for sure. Breakfast was decent. I'd say it's not worth its price

Staff was really nice and helpful

Its a good hotel, the spa is great and its just an 8-10 minute walk to the metro.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On arrival we book a massage at the spa for our last day but when we arrived for the massage they had forgotten to contact the masseuse so this was a big let down for us.

The Spa facilities were excellent, the food in the restaurant was very nice and the breakfast was very good.

Everything was perfect.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect. Big room, bathroom was perfectly clean. Friendly staff, they even helped us to order food delivery. On breakfast it was a big choice of food.

Simply amazing. Thanks
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was very strange for us that the bar would open at 3 pm, leaving you the only chance to take a coffee at the breakfast lunch by 10 am, or wait until the restaurant would open at 12. Basically there was no real chance to have a coffee after 10 am till 3 pm, unsess you asked for it at the restaurant.

Everything was perfect, the staff is very kindly and the room was very clean with all the comforts that the guests need. The breakfast is just perfect.

The rooms were not the ones on the pictures from Booking.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were not the ones on the pictures from Booking.com. They were much older and uglier. Also I booked two rooms with single beds, we've got rooms with double beds. There were no slippers in the rooms (there should have been).

Big disappointment
    • Business Double Room

I booked a business room with has (according the description) bath tube. The offer even included free breakfast and free cancellation until 6pm. Since my trip was heavily delayed I tried to cancel my reservation free of charge at 5min after 6pm. That request was rejected by the hotel manager. So I started my trip and arrived late alt the hotel. But when I checked in I got a room without bath tube. After my complain at the agent on the front desk she told me that unfortunately no business room with bath tube is available anymore. Finally I immediately checked out again and left. For sure I’ll claim my money back! Im fully disappointed from that premises.

Nothing at all

we'll be happy to stay there again, but we won't have dinners at the restaurant again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The one dinner we had at the restuarant (with friends) there was mostly tasteless, and badly cooked. It would have been nice to have warmer water at the hotub, they are always quiet cold for a hotub.

The included breakfast was wonderful, the spa and pool are good and the rooms are comfortable and big

A journey to Hungary's comunist past.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It is a journey to the past. Old, derelict, weird architecture, long, stuffy corridors, cold, unpleasant lighting, failing fixtures. An overall feeling of shabiness and of a place that might have been posh 30 years ago. Bad value for money, on top of it all.

Well located, on M1, just outside the city. Perfect for a one-night era on the road.

Breakfast really good, room was clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff at the reception rude at some point. Arrived sooner than the usual check-in time (however I announced this) and instead of proposing me some alternatives while the room is being prepared I was asked to come back at 2 o'clock when the usual check-in starts.

Breakfast really good, room was clean.

not satisfied

Dinner in restaurant was very poor. The restaurant and the room furniture looked old. After paying for my parking the parking gate didnt open and I had to complain twice till the receptionist could find my payment in the computer and he opened the gate manually. slow check in and check out process

Could be better
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Althoug the hotel is very symapticaly decorated and stuff is friendly and polite, hotel was not so clean as one hotel should be. The bath tub was dirty and I've found a lot of dust arround the bed arrea. The bed, for me, was totally uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep.

Wellnes and spa.

Certainly not 4*, but average 3* hotel. Acceptable breakfast and welness.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

3* hotel, not 4*, pictures do not reflect reality very noisy, just next to 8lane highway poor equipment in rooms

Easy access from highway and cheap parking

Quiet Location.

Stingy smell in the last floor's room. At arrival, not so pleasant reception area staff interaction. No soap in the bathrooms

Quiet Location. Beautifully Decorated Old/Vintage Room. Good Breakfast. Heated Rooms.

not recommended
    • Apartment

Price in offer was in USD and I was charged the same amount in EUR. I have have not booked apartment, where I had to entry by not comfortable stairs. With suitcase was really challenge to get to it. In booking come offer I should have a room with double bed and breakfast. I have not take attention about confirmation, but in the morning I realized that breakfast is not included. I paid one breakfast , but it was very poor. Cold fried eggs...coffee which was so horrible, that nobody of my colleagues could drink...carpets on corridors very dirty...hotel staff made some works, so when I arrived in the evening and wanted to go trough corridor was not possible, because cartons blocked the way...I tried to go trough and staff , which was here did not care how I will pass it ...

We were travelling by car and with a pet and the hotel was...

The staff at reception was not very enthusiastic or super friendly but I've learned that this is to be expected at most places in Budapest.... Generally we had no complaints.

We were travelling by car and with a pet and the hotel was able to provide parking and allowed pets - these were two of the most important aspects for us. The parking is cheap - only 5EUR a day and there was a 15EUR cost for bringing a pet. We were upgraded to a business room for the same cost because of our dog - that was a nice deal! The room was spacious, everything was clean and we had a door that led to a garden. The breakfast was also quite good! I would not recommend the location if you are coming to explore Budapest - it is quite far from the center. But for us it was fine because we had a car.

The hotel has a practical location, though the main road in...

Noise from the busy main road in rooms facing the street, the cleaning of the room left some room for improvement. The bathroom and toilet in my room was made of glass that is not very practical.

The hotel has a practical location, though the main road in front of the hotel is rather noisy. The staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet was rich and included some homemade items and fresh fruit.

We had a small incident with one of the neighbours.
    • Apartment

We had a small incident with one of the neighbours. The property handled it with very much professionalism . We very were pleased with it and with everything else. The buffet was very reach, the Spa is great. Highly recommend it.

nice as always
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

our 6th visit already. every time there are little improvements. very good for leisure time, away from the noisy city centre (but centre is reachable within 15 minutes by bus or bus+subway). cosy shopping centre Allee is 2 km away. suitable also for families. very helpful staff. cosmetics sessions and massages can be booked there as well.

Very nice hotel,but needs to work on the wellness centre
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The wellness centre is not so great,too cold water in the pool,salt room was out of function,too small saunas,not so clean floors...

Comfortable room,bathtub,wifi,great heating,clean towels,comfortable bed....

Average hotel
    • Business Double Room

1. We were asked to pay for the room upon check-in. This is very strange and never happened to us before. We travel often and stay in different hotels in different countries all over the world. We have never been asked to pay in advance. 2. I am not a pretentious person, but the service and the food in the restaurant were not good at all. My husband and I went for dinner and we were served with a plate with old bread. I ordered a bowl of Goulash soup. As stated on the menue the soup should contain home made noodles, but there were actually none. In addition, the soup was extremely oily and upon serving, some soup went out of the bowl on the plate supporting the bowl. The waiter didn't even bother to correct it. He just looked at me and said "This is OK. Right?" For main course we ordered Wieniez schnitzel. It was extremely overcooked and we had difficulties cutting it. The side dish was potatoes and they were not cooked (they were raw). We paid €39 for something we didn't enjoy at all.

The staff at the reception was professional and made us feel welcomed. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed it.

Overall a nice stay, happy for choosing Rubin & Budapest.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room - New Year's Eve Package

The bed was very soft, the spa is rather dated, the sauna was not functioning properly I assume, salt room smelt unpleasant. Pool is small. Bar closes at 11pm.

Very friendly staff. Very good food both breakfast and dinner.

The room was large and very clean.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room - New Year's Eve Package

The room was large and very clean. The SPA area was great. We had many options for breakfast and dinner. Overall it was a pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel for families with children.

Thank God we stayed there just for a night.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was poor. The room was totally diferent from the photos and dirty. Old furnitures. Rusty opener of drinks. The room smelled terrible. The staff was unfriendly and rude.

Pleasant good break fast and helpful staff member.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When at break fast the waiter does not ask if he can take the plate, but take it with out asking. It did upset me because normally we ask ''can I take it?''

Staff are very helpful. I asked for tea making facilities and they brought it to me immediately. I lost my hand bag at the restaurant and five minutes later it was returned to me with all what is in it.

breakfast excellent, sauna also ok
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is some inconvenience I was not awaren that need to put deposit for restaurant dinner otherwise have to pay separately by cash or credit card not on room bill

breakfast excellent, sauna also ok

Good breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Position. There is nothing around there.

Good breakfast. We ate also dinner in Amaretto restaurant and were very satisfied. Hotel offers quite good equipped gym. We liked jacuzzi. Room was spacious and comfortable. it was not able to close one window proparly so we felt draught from outside.

Nice place to stay in Budapest.
    • Apartment

Not very modern look (overall)

The London apartment was really spacious for our family: two bedrooms, one large living room with a small kitchenette and a bathroom. A lot of space. The SPA/Fitness area is quite nice, functional. The stuff is friendly. Good food. Parking place. 10 minutes (by car) from the main city attractions.

Breakfast is reaaallyyyyy great!

Saunas were old and messy. Swimming pool is cold and the area looks kind of bad.. the room is okay..

Breakfast is reaaallyyyyy great! Such selection of everything!

Obsolete x 2
    • Standard Triple Room

Old furniture, the windows do not close properly, I am wondering how will be during the winter. Breakfast below average. The restaurant must be avoided. The staff not trained enough ,also the maintenance personnel and the waiters ; the all staff remind me the staff which was in early 90’s .

Location, but just because it’s in the vicinity of the office

Very convenient, spacious room, friendly staff and great...
    • Business Double Room

Parking is not free, there is a daily fee.

Very convenient, spacious room, friendly staff and great facilities at the site (pool, sauna, massage in the spa).

Fantastic breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was only one person at the concierge desk, who was overwhelmed on all sides. We were close to the railway and heard the trains go by, but we slept well anyway.

Fantastic breakfast.

Comfortable, nice facility, but not fond of the glass booth bathroom.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The glass booth bathroom was very weird. It was designed by an architect with aesthetics, not practicality, in mind. The shower sprays too easily into the rest of the bathroom and it's not really great to be able to see your partner on the pot while you lie in bed. There is a roll-down shade on one side of the bathroom, but the wall mirror is strategically placed to reflect into the bathroom from the bed.

room was really large bed extremely comfy.
    • Business Double Room

cleanliness of rooms door knobs falling off hotel needs freshening up

room was really large bed extremely comfy. breakfast was superb spa facilities excellent

Lovely place, great to relax a bit on cold or rainy days
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very nice - partially modern - renovated, lovely staff, everything was clean. Wellness perfectly served for 1 time relaxation, about 5 different types of saunas, pool, Jacuzzi, massage etc. The room walls are a little thin so there's a slight noise from corridors/neighbors but did not have affect on overall experience, otherwise room very comfortable. One thing I must highlight is the kitchen in Amaretto hotel restaurant, where we ordered dinner and the food was just amazing - greatly prepared, nice combination of taste, ok price. The breakfast was included in price - good choice for each taste. Thank you!

Obsolete.
    • Business Double Room

Poor cleanliness, cleaning staff not well trained; I put the “ do not disturb “ tag on the door and they didn’t care, getting inside the room with me in bed, just to made inventory of the mini bar.

Easy access to get in and out

Imrpoving but still not there
    • Apartment

The staff is so-and-so, depending on who do you deal with. As a returning guest, I had some bad experience with the crew on the reception, mostly they don't live up to the quality you would expect from a hotel on this price. For example when you request something, that they don't have, the answer is very dry and short, and there are no alternatives offered (and I'm speaking their native language). On previous occasions I rated the facilities better than this time. The reason is that I got one of the apartments, right next to the reception down on a long corridor. The room was huge, but not really in a good condition. Curtains down, walls dirty, you had the feeling that you moved in the apartment of a family with 4 kids - it was basically wore down. Also there was a terrible smell all the time, I think coming from the bathroom, and the shower in the bathroom was barely working. The only thing I liked was the big-screen TV. One thing that will make me leave low reviews on this hotel, whenever I will stay there, and I will KEEP leaving reviews on this: YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN IRONER. Period. If you advertise yourself as a 4 stars hotel, it's a must. However I already find it a poor decision not to have the ironer in the room, but I can live with it. But not having an ironer in the whole hotel that a guest can use is simply not acceptable. Also I could understand this, if you provide a prompt cleaning service, but usually you take clothes with 24-36 hours notice. Please fix this, it's not a big thing to keep a few ironers on the reception, to give it to the guests who need it, and then ask for them when they are done.

There are plenty of things working good in this hotel - but also there are plenty of others that are over-shadowing the good side. Compared to my last visit, I would highlight that the staff in the restaurant developed a lot - at least this was my experience now. They were attentive, kind and fast with the services, I really could not have any complaints. And the food was great, as usual. WIFI was working all good, what is something noticeable - unfortunately.

The staff were really friendly and helpful throughout the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were really friendly and helpful throughout the whole stay. They helped us, with everything, even small issues or where to go, if you wanted to see non-tourist areas of Budapest. The hotel is situated a bit far from the city center, but the bus stops right next to the hotel. You just have to cross a small bridge. The taxi drivers knew the hotel and it was quite cheap! Going from the other side of Pest (7 km) costed around 10 euro. But make sure to have cash, if travelling with a taxi.

Next time i would prefer a more family friendly hotel.

There was no heating at all in the room , which was really unpleasant with a baby. We got a small electric heater from reception, but being a wellness hotel you except something where you are able to dry your swimsuits and towels. The breakfast was almost the same every morning, still acceptable.

The staff of the restaurant really friendly.

Pleasant stay with enjoyable breakfast. Location a little far from the city centre.

Hotel rooms a little tired, and hotel was quite difficult to locate on the first day. No breakfast tea in the room only fruit tea.

Breakfast was enjoyable.

great transportation, nice quiet hotel, enjoyed the saunas, jacuzzi and indoor pool. Great breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

room was quite often left without shower gel, but a phone call sorted it out. If you need a kettle you need to ask for it.

Hotel is in a quiet location, bus stop just round the corner. And a very short drive to the city centre. Breakfast was good, I suggest you sort out your transport tickets on arrival (buy them from the metro ( staff there was very helpful.)

Great fun
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bar prices were expensive but I suppose you expect that. Metro was a short walk away but hotel was further out from the centre than we had expected.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful making bookings for our airport taxies . The breakfast was tremendous the bar prices were expensive and it was rather further out than we had expected. metro was just a short walk away

Labyrinth,needs restoration but has a good spa&wellness and gym.
    • Business Double Room

Hotel is a labyrinth!!!!! You have a really really big problem to find a pool or a gym and than to go back to your room or a reception desk..Big problem. Hotel needs partial restoration. Door&windows immediatelly.

It offers good spa&wellness and gym for nice price.

Two separat blankets

The staff was grumpy and didnt give us the right information,the spa smelled like piss, a man who didnt stay at the hotel was sitting naked in the spa, the coffee was bad and the machine unhygenique, the working men where smoking inside the building, the toiletseat was to high for normal people,we could hear the cars and train whole the time in our room, there was no airportshuttle even it was written on the page,etc

Two separat blankets

Amazing and welcoming stay with great staff, facilities and food!
    • Standard Triple Room

Nothing except the fact we couldn't stay longer.

The whole experience at the Hotel was beyond excellent. From the exceptionally friendly staff to the perfect location. The breakfast was even better then expected and offered a variety to suit everybody. The cleanliness of the hotel was fantastic and the rooms were faboulous and so comfortable. The wellness and spa facilities were amazing and included in the price which was faboulous. One evening we are our meal in the hotel which was fresh and delicious and very reasonably priced. Will definitely revisit!!

Impolite, dirty, smelling

Parking

I traveled with my 2 middle size dogs-very clever and clean dogs. They leave with us at home. We travel with them a lot cross EU. Staff were very surprised that I am with dogs and call to a reneger with question what they should to do...I was really very injured, when he told me, that they are very sorry but I can´t have " normal" standard room because dogs...My question was, what it means. Answer-nothing just you can´t to have apartment or luxury room.... I booked standard room, that I was ok...just till the moment when I open the door! Small, dark, smelling room....like den... Bathroom modest but clean. Decrepit furniture. I felt disgusting when I went sleep. Not enough for my dogs not for human who pay more than 100€ per night! ...I am really very sorry...I travel a lot, I am not spoiled but If pet are allow, I pay for it, I can´t have expensive 4* room as second rate person!!!! So impolite! Never this hotel, with or without dog!

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

All in all a very good place to stay.
    • Business Double Room

The Pool are not mae for small people or those who cannot swim. Metro and tram station were too far from hotel.

very nice massage department. Varriated breakfast.

Wellness included in room price and quite some diversity...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Quite a walk to nearest subway station (20 mins), wellness a lot smaller than advertised, especially when crowded. Decent breakfast buffet, but for dinner the restaurant is quite expensive. Room was located close to entrance so quite noisy of slamming doors and loud guests. Bed linnen too short and too narrow for comfortable sleep.

Wellness included in room price and quite some diversity available. Free of charge bathrobe and towels for wellness. Fairly cheap parking at the location (5 eur a day). Relatively spacious room.

Perfect location (transport to the center is 3min away from...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

11pm is the bar closed...

Perfect location (transport to the center is 3min away from Hotel). Personal very friendly. Cleanliness is perfect. 4 stars hotel is a little bit too much (not so modern). Spa and swimming pool are ok Breakfast is ok

It was ok
    • Standard Triple Room

Too small shampoo bottles, one of them was already used and wasn't replaced. Cleaning service wasn't enough for 4 star hotel.

Breakfast was tasty accept coffee. Very close to the bus stop and quite close to the metro station.

Clean, large rooms and friendly staff.

The breakfast is a bit limited for a 4-star hotel, but was still tasting good nonetheless.

Large rooms, very friendly people and very clean. Even though the hotel is situated close to a very busy 2x4 lane street, the rooms were well isolated and therefor quiet. After a mistake in the booking, the hotel staff was friendly to change my booking, even though the original booking was not changeable.

The hotel does not deserve four stars.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room is full of dust. Drainage in the shower is bad. The doors began to rot from the water leaking for months, probably. Due to such a situation in the room we did not want to even try the swimming pool for higienic reason of course.

The location is good and the staff is friendly and it's good that you have a parking.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Amazing facilities, spacious rooms and comfortable bed.
    • Business Double Room

More space is needed in the lavatory.

Amazing facilities, spacious rooms and comfortable bed. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is fantastic, a variety of options to choose from. Very clean facilities and Good location.

Not that good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was too much dirt in the room. Always have to check for the shampoo level. There were no variety and no taste to the breakfast.

Really nice mattress!

Good for a family city trip
    • Standard Triple Room

No tea/coffee making facility in the room, breakfast not very diverse

Easy to access either by public transport (metro+bus) or by car (free parking available just aside the street), spaceous room, clean swimming pool and saunas, friendly staff

Rubin wellness Hotel is ideally for locals and recurring travellers, not for citytrippers
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We were very happy about the wellness center; however the hotel as a whole is more likely a three (***) star hotel, rather than a four (****) star hotel. When we arrived, we were aware that the hotel was decentralized, however we would have thought the hotel would be better served by public transportation. A 500- to 700m from the Hotel there is the "green"-subway line (nr. 4) which can bring you near the center, however, to go to this line, you need to walk through a dangerous route...The grass behind the terrace was not mowed, the power outlets were not finished and stuck out of the wall of the room, the A/C was not working even though there was more than 28°C in Budapest all weekend long, The English proficiency of the hotel crew was very limited. The hotel was not bad, but for a 4-star hotels those details matters and are unacceptable. However, based on the price we paid, we recommend this hotel for people who already saw Budapest (or Locals) and who only wants to relax. For city trippers, I would recommend a hotel closer to the center.

We have been charmed by the wellness center while booking our trip to Rubin Wellness hotel in Budapest. The wellness center is exactly as it is pictured, so we enjoyed the facilities. The breakfast was not as "extraordinary' as many reviewers described, but was better than the "average" comparing to equivalent hotels.

Very good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Only the wellness, gym and swimmingpool could be open longer because per weekend they closed at 9pm

The breakfast was good. We had to change the first room because we didnt get a room with big bed jst two beds put together and for a couple it wasnt really comfortable but after we changed the room it was perfect.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Overall good.
    • Standard Triple Room

Coffee wasn't tasty from the machine. Some equipment at the swimming pool area didn't work. eg. no soap, fountain in pool.

Food at Buffet was good. Staff was polite and helpful. Cleaner removed creatures straight away when told.

Brilliant
    • Standard Triple Room

I spend 3 days and 2 nights in hotel,we liked everything ,friendly and helpful stuff,clean room,amazing facilities,yummy lot's of choices on breakfast,will recommend to my friends

It looks like it needs a renovation.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Paid parking 5€/day, it's more like a 3* hotel, of course, a good one. We had to ask for thongs. But basically everything was fine.

Spa+pool+jacuzzi, breakfast, clean room,

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Very good stay at reasonable price!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked the double room but due to conference only "twin" double was available. After some convincing, we got the upgrade to suite for only 15€, which costed 35. Quite good as apartment was other class, was worth it in the end!

Very nice SPA area. Solid breakfast but not "extraordinary" as many said, good food and choice. Very convenient location, especially if you dont need to go to city center, almost immediately on highway M1.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Unacceptable behaviour in wellness area
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The lady at the wellness area was absolutely unfrendly. She closed the sauna door 15 mins before the closing time. Not reccomended for business travellers.

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Highly recommended hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wifi could be a bit more reliable and fast. Some of the facility's photos for the rooms on booking.com were not completely accurate.

Really good breakfast. Staff was amazing, really helpful and accommodating in our requests.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Ok...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would rather give it 3* than 4*. The bed was bent so we ended up sleeping in the middle. It is 20-30min far from the city center by bus and metro. It is hard to find anything on a walking distance.

Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Good and complete breakfast.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Clean and comfortable but with some unpardonable flaws.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is very noisy (trains and motorway) and the windows are not thick enough to stop that noise. The bathroom has literally no walls, only glass (that includes the toilet). The room is only suitable for pairs and only those who are comfortable with that sort of experience (there is a blind but it covers only 1/3 of the glass and with lot of mirrors in the rooms you're basically exposed all the time). Also the shower floods the whole bathroom area and also the room. Huge design flaw. Breakfast is decent, although irregular in terms of things available (ie. one day there is lactose-free milk, and then for two days it is absent, Earl Grey tea was available for two days and then it disappeared etc.). Also the breakfast room is too small and at busy times there are no free tables and guests have to seat in what is basically a vestibule with few tables in it with people constantly passing through the entrance doors, bringing cold air inside. The spa area is ok-ish, but to reach it you have to pass long corridors of offices (it looks as if a big part of the hotel rooms were turned into offices to let). I wonder if the companies don't mind those crowds of people in bathroom gowns continuously passing their doors...

The room was big and rather comfortable. Everything is clean. Convenient parking available on-site. Long breakfast serving time, 6 to 10.

Browse Rubin Wellness&Conference Hotel traveller photo gallery