Reviews of Town Hall Apartments

Based on 1376 apartment reviews

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Could be cleaner
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Could have been cleaner. Dirty rug in living area, sofa not the cleanest, hairs on the pillows from previous guests, toilet a bit smelly. Quite a noisy apartment as it is above restaurants and bars and street sweepers come through every morning at 7.15.

A convenient location near to ruin bars, cafes, restaurants and shopping. Nice view of old buildings and a park. Quick checkin and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Would recommend it and visit it again :)
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It could get a bit noisy during the weekends if you open the windows.

I liked that host were there all the time if we had some questions. Garage is a great facility. The apartment was clean and comfortable, and location is great, near centre and you can easily approach everything by foot.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

A very noisy stay in Budapest.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

NOISY! Our room was right beside the road which has a huge nightlife party area off it. Even on a Sunday night it was super loud. The cars that head down this road were so loud it felt like they were right beside our head. We had to have earplugs in each night. I think the windows aren't double glazed which would help cut down the noise.. Also, we basically might as well have had no curtains in our room either, they were too short to cover the whole window length! The curtains were also so seethrough we could see the street light coming straight into our room making our room bright. Not a great night sleep at all along with awful pillows we had to change out. Our TV remote never worked properly, even with new batteries. No spare remote was offered from the front desk.

Great location being close to the city. The hosts here that look after the place are extremely helpful. Good size room!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Wonderful

Having to leave.

We loved the apartment and the extra inclusions eg: washing machine, dishwasher(didn’t use), microwave, coffee machine, iron, hairdryer and on and on. The location, the balcony, the comfortable bed, the crisp bed linen, the shower, the friendly young staff that manned the reception who were willing to help with all queries, nothing was too much trouble. There was nothing more we could have wished for.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The location, the staff, the apartment was nice and comfy.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

They have a group policy which says that we need to leave a 100 euro per person (!) deposit because we are a group. We were 2 families with small children and our parents (ages 75, 80)... not exactly a bunch of loud teenagers who are coming to party.

The location, the staff, the apartment was nice and comfy.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Good: the apartment is centrally located near Deak Ferenc...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not so good: the air-con works only in the main lounge / kitchen area so bedrooms can get warm / stuffy. The beds were not particularly comfortable and had plastic / rubber undersheet which does not allow the skin to breathe. The pillows were either too firm or too bulky / bouncy. There were some minor maintenance issues like bulbs not working in two of the table / bedside lamps.

Good: the apartment is centrally located near Deak Ferenc area. Bus 100E goes from the airport direct to a stop near the street that the apartment is on, and the bus fare is about £2.50. The apartment was spacious, clean and well equipped with a large balcony over-looking the central courtyard. It was clean and modern with laminated floors throughout. Doors can be opened onto the balcony from the lounge and the main bedroom. We had a two bed apartment.

10000% the WORST!!! And they tried to scam €100 more from me! Find somewhere else!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

This is going to be very detailed so if you feel like it’s too much the one thing I hope to do is get people to not have the same experience I had yesterday, 20180914. Check-in was ok. The lady was helpful in coming down to meet me and get me into the car garage. Then the gentleman who showed me to the room was nice as well. So, when I checked in, I let the lady know I was going to be leaving before the check-out time of 0800 due to my early flight. She said no problem and printed my invoice and instructed me to leave the key on either the kitchen table or counter. Which I did. More to come on that later! Anyways, when I got in the room the bathroom smelled bad. I’ve smelled better bathrooms in a rest stop than this. Luckily I only spent one night (literally less than 14 hours) but if I was going to stay any longer I would have requested to move or get my money back. Now onto the AC unit. There is a remote but it did not work for the unit in my room. I tried to figure it out but after 15 minutes I gave up and cracked the windows. The bedroom. It was terrible as well! I wish I took a picture but I’ll try to explain. The queen size bed is too big for the room. You actually cannot open one of the doors all the way because it hits the end of the bed! Next the smell of the room was bad as well. It was like a body odor and mildew-y smell. Again, since I was only spending a few hours there and really only needed a room to shower and sleep, I stayed in this horrible room. So the next morning early I left for the airport. As instructed, I put the key on the kitchen counter and returned the garage key card to the guard. I thought I was done with this place but then I got a phone call when I was at the airport from someone who said he could not get into the room because I “must have left the key in the socket on the other side.” I told him when I left I did EXACTLY as I was told and left the key on the counter.

The location was central and walking distance to a lot to see on the Pest side. That is the ONLY thing good about this place.

Is there a score higher than 10?!

Having to leave ....

Absolutely loved this fully self contained apartment in the heart of all the action! Lovely welcome from Georgina who showed us all we needed to know & assisted with booking tickets. Washing machine was a welcome treat. Cute balcony overlooking one of the main streets where plenty of restaurants can be found. 5-8min walk to st Stephens. Highly recommend the mini hot rod tour as well

Perfect location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was no toiletries except hand-soap, so it would be better if, at least, shower gel or shampoo are provided. Also, there was noisy on the street at night.

Perfect location. Restaurants, shops, city-center - everything near. Comfortable underground parking. Stuff was friendly and made check-in very quickly. The apartment was clean and well furnished. Kitchen was fully equipped. It was our second time staying in this apartments and both times we enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

We stayed in a Town Hall Apartment for a week.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was not as clean as expected (dust on the furniture, we found some clothes of former guests in one of the closets, there was some stuff like tweezers and a empty bottle under the TV cabinet). It is recommended to ask for an apartment facing the indoor garden. Our apartment was very noisy during the evening/nights (shouting/drunk people until 5 am, loud music, etc.).

We stayed in a Town Hall Apartment for a week. The staff is very friendly and always happy to help. The apartment is close to public transportation and one can find many nice restaurants and coffee bars in the neighbor (we liked stika, the vegan courtyard, my little Melbourne). We enjoyed the swimming pool (two streets from the apartment; a swimming cap is obligatory).

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good location and spacious apartment
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The signboard of apartment is not obvious, we need to call for the building password to get into the reception office at 1st floor.

Location is very centralized and convenient, walking distance to restaurants, pubs and supermarket, within 5m walking distance to Opera House

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Beautiful interior, very friendly customer service.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

As someone has mentioned it previously, washing mashine instructions would have been useful.

Beautiful interior, very friendly customer service. Perfect location.

Road trip to Budapest
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathrooms stank. It became hot until we got a a fan as there was only one AC for the whole apartment. There was no coffee or basic supplies in the bathroom.

The staff was very helpful and arranged a fan when we requested.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Highly recommend
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Air Con had trouble to cope as there was a heat wave passing through.

Location was central in a vibrant part of the city Hosts could not do enough and always available.

-Front desk helpers were all very helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

-Sofa beds. We stayed in two rooms the sofa beds in both were horrible. Nets under the matress on head and feet and few wooden sticks in the middle made one of them a weird U shape that had everyone in back pain for the trip. -Location. This is a party area there will be noise most of the night.

-Front desk helpers were all very helpful. -Security access to the building.

Good apartments
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Needed earplugs at night because apartment looked over a street full of late night bars . Bit confusing at entrancè but found our way to office on first floor .

Convenient to everything . hop on hop bus at end of street. Lots of restaurants shopping etc . Well known precinct

Great holiday apartment
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bedroom door did not open fully as it hit the bed. Maybe open the door into the lounge and not into the bedroom. The wardrobe drawers did not pull open, so couldn't put clothes in drawers as couldn't pull them open. Bad design of wardrobe?

The balcony and view of garden was lovely. The layout and space of the apartment was great. Good to have separate toilet and bathroom.

Town Hall Apartments -The place to stay in Budapest

Nothing at all.

First Thank you very much to Andrea on the day we left my wife forgot her cellular Phone in the taxi. The taxi driver call Andrea ,she sand us an E-Mail, and when we back to take the phone she paid already to the taxi driver -WOW AT the apartment -very clean ,comfortable in the city canter Great place!!

Location was great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was literally a sauna. The “air conditioning” either needs to be replaced or they need more. We literally melted!!! Do not stay here from May to September if you don’t want to sweat. You cannot open the windows due to noise outside and lack of breeze. The sink and bathtub has a drainage issue. The curtains are thin yellow so ALL light comes thru in the am and bakes the apartment all day. ANTS!!! I should have heeded the previous reviewers!

Location was great. Plenty of room for our party of 5 and our dog.

Great stay in the heart of Budapest - easy access to local attractions, gardens and restaurants.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hosts are great and very helpful, shared info about local attractions and help me to organize my stay. Location is a huge advantage of this place especially if you look to have easy access to Budapest tourist attractions, pub and restaurants. They have their own underground parking which is great as you stay in the city center. The apartment was nice, clean and well prepared for our come. If you travel with family as I do then definitely this is the place where you can hook and enjoy Budapest.

The apartment was great and secure.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was in a restaurant and nightlife area. It was noisy at night. The soccer was on so that probably didn’t help. Also a lot of construction during the day, also noisy.

The apartment was great and secure. All you need for a few days stay. Lots of restaurants and bars nearby.

Nice, clean, spacy apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Swimming pool was fine, but it was required to wear a cup, what we didn’t know. The lady on the fit center reception sold us cups for 5000 FT!

Nice, clean, spacy apartment. Great location, lot of restaurans and bars around.

Great value and couldn’t ask for a more perfect location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Wish they had a better baby cot/crib/baby mattress, but that’s probably asking too much! At least they had a secure space for a one year old to sleep.

Spacious apartment and perfect location! Can walk practically everywhere downtown from the apt. Even the bus from the airport stops right nearby. Excellent reception.

great city, superb and helpful staff, top location for shopping, bars or sightseeing
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

street are very acoustic and you can hear street noise aloud if you are light sleeper, personally it did not bother me so it is not a problem just observation

location, staff, balcony, garage, building, neighbour

Nice apartment, great central location, excellent value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Street noise at night - the apartment is in a very lively area, so if you are looking for somewhere really quiet this might not be for you

Nice, well equipped and spacious apartment with balcony over central courtyard. Great, central location. Nice friendly welcome and good service. Very good value for money.

Location was close to restaurants and city sites.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Property was rated as a 9.0. Property was not as nice as pictures depicted it. Needs renovation and a good cleaning.

Property was close to restaurants, city sites. Lots of noise at night for apartments close to the main street

Spacious apartment which was continent and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment is part of multi-building which is confusing to navigate, but easy once you figure out Building A & C which the host helps with.

Host were informative of where our parking garage was, upon arrival we were greeted by an English speaking host who was very informative of the area and apartment. Check-in was made easy and humorsome.

Nice to stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaning service is 10 euro. The transfer from the airport was very disspointing: the car was very old, no air conditioning, the baby car very dirty.

Location is very good. We had an apartment with the terrace and very quiet.

Great place
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

As I said before, the street is kind of noisy but that's it.

The location is great, maybe a bit noise (only complaint) but that's what you get when you are on a main street. All the people were great and really helpful. We had a great time, thanks!

Really perfect location full
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Really perfect location full Of nightlife the gym and spa you can go it’s amazing the guys resolve you anything you need ! Definitely would come back !

Thumbs Up all round.

Absolutely nothing. There wasn't anything I didn't dislike

So spacey. Beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. Enough coathangers everything was totally spot on

Fantastic central location. The apartment lived up to our expectations. Staff were first class.

Very little. A minor point, there was no English news channel on the TV

This was a spacious apartment. The balcony was a plus. Hard to beat the location. Reception staff, Georgina and Adam, were excellent and obliging. For example leaving our bags, booking a show, arranging a fixed price private car transport to the airport. Much better than an Air B&B equivalent.

Nice days, bad nights
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Quite basic bathroom. Quite basic kitchen equipment. And no cleaning unless paid for. Never been to a Hotel or Hotel apartments to stay 3 nights and no Cleaning. Does not say on the booking site. The aircon did not work at all. We were sleeping in 28 degrees, and could not open windows due to heavy noise from the party streets,which was ok once the windows was closed. The staff tired to help all the could, but guess the system was just too old and did not cool anything down. Not nice when you are in a very hot city.

The size of the apartment/ terrace. The helpful staff. The nice location. The gym/spa.

very good appartment in good location, very friendly people
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The curtains that didn't occult the room, The noice during the night.... it was very warm in the appartment and the Airco didnt work. not very much cooking material to cook with

very good appartment in good location, very friendly people

Great location, great staff, not the greatest sleep.
    • Studio Apartment

Air con was not working as they had no gas. They knew this but hadn’t done anything about it. It was near 30 degrees so was very warm at night. Opening the windows allows a bit more of the outside noise in- but it wasn’t too bad noise wise. The curtains are very thin so be prepared to wake up early with the sun!

Great location, nice apartment, really friendly staff who are always on hand t help out, give tips and advice and respond to emails very quickly. They also provided a nice extra touch on arrival in the room. Perfect location to walk to all parts of Buda and Pest and right in the heart the main bar and restaurant old Jewish District without being too loud at night. The spa is a great bonus and we could even use after checking out. Ps take a swimming cap! Though you can buy from the spa.

Excellent location, the best company and a fabulous city! Thank you for a lovely stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Wifi in the rooms could have been better as we ended up using our own mobile data which was fine as it was free with our network providers however I would have been disappointed if this was not the case. We stayed in a one bed apartment and as there were three of us we had a sofa bed which initially was not pulling out right and as we arrived in the evening this could not be fixed, however the next day the handyman came and the problem was resolved, not a massive issue but something that can be looked in to!

Location of the apartment was excellent and advise on what attractions to see by the members of staff was very helpful as we were only there for 3 nights so this helped us organise our itinerary. Shops and restaurants are all nearby and everything is within walking distance, inc metro stations and bus stops. If you do not want to travel by taxi or a transfer take the 100E shuttle to and from the airport and it is only 20-30mins away from the city centre and a 7min walk to the apartment. Me and my two friends had a great time staying here and would come again! Ps, the pass to the fitness centre is a must! Fab facilities and great customer service!

Location was great, very central but not recommended for...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Could have been a bit cleaner.

Location was great, very central but not recommended for those looking for quiet and relaxed area. Nice balcony. Very friendly staff. Internet connection.

Perfect place for a weekend of fun
    • Studio Apartment

Unfortunately the pool was closed during our stay

The location is absolutely fantastic! Close to the center and all the restaurants, shops, cafes, bars are right outside! The apartment is very cozy, comfortable. The best part is that the staff is super friendly, helped us a lot!

The Apartment was perfect for our family of 5!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No toiletries in the bathroom. Street noise was loud late at night but that’s what happens for such a great location!

The Apartment was perfect for our family of 5! Great location, washer and dryer were a nice addition!

really clean and central, outdoor space was great and the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

not clear from the outside how to get to the reception on 1st floor. not enough towels or toilet paper provided for 4 day stay.

really clean and central, outdoor space was great and the building felt very safe

Excellent and definitely visiting again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

First of all: Great staff. Helpful, explaining, smiling, problem solving and yet professional people. Also flats are really nice and equipped with everything (plates, glasses, cutlery, coffee machine, hair dryer, washing machine, diswasher etc. etc.). Location is also excellent but if you can't sleep with some noise, ask for the rooms looking to backyard. We had the flat looking to the street but it wasn't a problem for us.

could be better
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very noisy! The drunkers shouted and music in the driving through till 5 am and at 6 am garbage truck comes - terribly! It was very dirty in the bathroom, the white sofa was covered in stains, the white curtains were black with dust and the linens were not white at all. Pillows, blankets and a mattress are tightened by polyurethane covers from, for which you will sweat.

Great location, nice balcony, good staff.

Wonderful place to stay with easy access to everywhere
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

arriving At the apartments was easy and quick. We were given some information on Budapest and trips out. Very knowledgable man in the reception. Rooms were very spacious and had everything we needed inside. Perfect location.

Really great stay

Wish soap/shampoo was included

Staff super nice, the location is great, easy access to restaurants, sights, shopping. Also 100E bus goes direct to airport a 5 min walk away. Bed was really comfortable

Fantastic!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Signage for the accommodation, we walked past a couple of times before realising it was there 😂

Pillow menu, shoe polishing brushes, made a coffee for us when we arrived while going through keys etc. Such really friendly staff on hand and an emergency contact for out of hours. Wonderful stay thank you.

Lovely Pleasant Just perfect place to celebrate my birthday:)

Everything was ok

Absolutely faboulos staff - friendly and very helpful and also very polite Apartment just perfect!!! I will definitely come back to Town Hall Apartments

Cozy and professional gem at superb central location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Even though we have arrived just a minute or two after midnight, the late check-in fee was right away charged. It was not the host's fault, but the company could be a bit less strict with this policy, especially when the details have been discussed by phone prior to arrival.

The host upon check-in was exceptionally nice and escorted us to our apartment. The bed was very comfortable and I liked the idea of having a pillow menu at the guests' disposal. Also, they were kind enough to leave some of our stuff behind, so it could be picked-up later by one of our friends. They really created a friend/family type of vibe; matching their original business idea.

Fab weekend
    • Studio Apartment

We would've loved to have some tea bags in our apartment and perhaps a bottle of water. There were some teabags in the reception area but it would've been handy to have some in our apartment. The apartment was clean but there were some spider webs hanging from place to place. No dust or anything like that but it just needed to have those sorted and I would've rated the cleanliness to excellent.

Adam was the perfect host. He always greeted us with a smile on his face and was more than happy to help us. He made our stay pleasant at Town Hall Apartments. The location is perfect and the best bit about this place must be the over the road facilities. The gym, steam room, swimming pool (bring a swimming cap if you want to use it) and the sauna was the thing that sold this place to us. Very modern and well-equipped gym and super clean. The apartment had everything that you need to make your stay in Budapest comfortable. Including a washing machine. Quite handy if you have children!

Great place to stay in Budapest
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed in Town Hall Apartment a week and it was really great. The apartment was big with everything you might need. The apartment is situated in the very center of Budapest. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

This was our third stay in Town Hall apartments and we are satisfied again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartments are clean and well equipped, however the bathroom and some other things already seems to be little bit old. Maybe some refurbishment should take a place in the foreseeable future, however this should not discourage you from staying there.

Location is absolutely awesome, directly at the Kiraly street. We consider accommodation as a good value for money and we also appreciate underground parking. The stuff is very friendly, they automatically give you a quiet room in case you will stay with the kid/child.

Perfect stay
    • Studio Apartment

The stuff is really helpful and nice. Location of the apartment is great, nearby are shops, restaurants, cafes. The building is modern, the room (apartment) was more comfy than I expected, modern furniture and design, equipped kitchen with appliances (microwave, dishwasher), you really have everything that you need and more (iron desk and iron, washing machine). Parking is great (parking garage) and cheap (5€ per day).

Great value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment has everything included, completely equipped kitchen, central heating, comfortable beds, enough space for 2 adults and 2 children. Our apartment was facing inner side of the building, so we didn't hear any noise. Location is great, a lot of bars and restaurants in and around the building, the DM market is across the street. Parking place, in the building's garage, accessible by the elevator, is very convenient. We recommend this accommodation and we would stay here again.

Very happy.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Some noisy people on the streets during the night. Easy to fix with ear plugs.

Good staff, nice and clean room. Lot of restaurants near. Near the shopping street.definitely coming back.

Amazing. would definitely go back.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Member of staff named Andrey was the most friendly person I've met abroad. we felt like we were pestering him but he never once made us feel like that even though we asked 10000 questions. Thankyou Andrey.

Everything was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was great. The room was very cozy and spacious. It was just what we saw in the pictures. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location downtown

Perfect accommodation and an ideal location for young groups, young couples.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was perfect (near bars, restaurants, brunch spots, ruin bars, sites etc). The staff were extremely welcoming, super friendly, very helpful when an issue arose and also arranged transfers for us to and from the airport which was so convenient. The apartment itself was clean, spacious, and warm (as it was quite cold outside when we were there)! Honestly couldn't have picked a better place to stay!?!

I'd like to stay there again, were it not for distance from public transport.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was a little more away from metro and bus stops than expected. The neighbourhood was a tad noisy due to ongoing construction projects.

The staff is very helpful. All were very friendly. We were looked after well by David and Adam in particular. Our apartment had a nice balcony where one could sit and watch the world go by.

The apartment was perfect for a family with young children. Will definitely go back!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was perfect, right in the center of the shopping area, lots of coffee shops and restaurants, metro station, supermarket, all you need to have a pleasant stay. The apartment was of good size, clean, comfortable beds and we also had a terrace.

perfect place to stay for a few nights in Budapest, staff were very helpful and friendly !
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was okay not my usual comfort ! But would still stay again!

Excellent location , staff were friendly and very accommodating! Very spacious apartment and we had everything we needed for our stay !

Overall, it's a nice place to stay. Just don't get overexcited over the crazy high score they have.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Creaking and not really comfortable bathtub. (OK for showering) Somewhat smelly toilet. Personally, I disliked the naked pictures in the bedroom enough to remove them from wall for the length of our stay.

Extremely friendly stuff Location Spacy

Too bad we was only one night, surely we'll come back again soon, try the Kurdish restaurant :)
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Closeness of neighbours balcony, you can smell cigaretes from another guests from another apartment if you leave the window open, the materasse was a bit hard for me but my wife thinks it was perfect

Apartment location is perfect, good price, restauants in the city are dog welcoming, and staff is more than professional, its located cetraly close to most points of interest, close to Budapest eye, You must try Langos and Hungarian sausage, you can obtain other pillows if current are not comfy for you, Apartment was extremly clean.

Adam and the team were super friendly and helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Adam and the team were super friendly and helpful. Visited over the festive period and they made themselves readily available. Genuinely helpful staff. Room layout was a little odd but overall very enjoyable. Location was very convenient(got off from the airport bus and then just walked up).

excellent place for a family stay in Budapest - all the amenities plus swimming pool and jacuzzi
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

luxury apartment with two bedrooms and all the amenities - kitchen with coffee and tea machine, toster, microwave and oven..., bathroom with washing machine and toilet with bidet, great balcony with 2 chairs and table. central heating and air-conditioning in each room. close to metro and all the shops and restaurants and take-away places. 15-30 minutes walking distance approx. to the Danube. extremely kind and helpful staff. 5 minutes away are the large swimming pool(swimming cap is a must) and also big jacuzzi (fitting 20 persons - press the button to turn it on when it stops!) - free to use with a card from the apartment (on the reception you get the towels and a padlock - all free). parking space in garage 5 euro a day to be returned!

Fantastic apartment in a great location at a great price.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Awesome feature to exchange pillows. Very good location just a short walk from the airport bus point and close to many good food places in the Jewish quarter.

Spacious and comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was a tobacco smell in the room which was slightly off-putting. The staff did offer to change our rooms but there were none available. The apartment is located in an area that’s pretty lively at night..but the windows are not very sound-proof so do expect some noise late into the night

Comfy beds and pillows. Access to health fitness and pool facility about 5 min walk away from the apartment. Staff were pretty chill and helpful.

Location, facilities, staff at the reception, overall very...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed linen not exactly spotless, but we had ours so didn't bother that much.

Location, facilities, staff at the reception, overall very good value for money

Everything was perfect.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was perfect. Great location, almost all tourist attractions are close to the apartment. Great wi-fi. Very clean, and stuff was very friendly and helpful. Apartment has more than enough electronic devices and cooking equipment. If I go to Budapest again, I know where I will stay! :)

Best location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The towels was small and washed out. Cleaning is 10 euros per day extra which is expensive, however if your clean and only staying there for two nights this shouldn't be a problem. the bathrooms are dated and the lights are weak.

They are very helpfull at Town hall apartments and friendly. The rooms are very big and very nice. Breakfast is not an option because this is self catering. Bed was fine, however a bit old. Towels was not that great also. Best location versus price I must say. Right in the buzz

Value for money central extra spacious clean apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

For one more time everything was perfect. Beautiful apartment right in the heart of Budapest. Very spacious, clean and comfortable. Real value for money!!!

The room was very clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our apartment was faced to the main road. A lot of pubs at the main street which causes a big noise at night when your sleeping. Except those noises everything else is all good.!

The room was very clean. The staffs were very friendly. The location is good where we can walk to a lot of sight seeing.

magical
    • Studio Apartment

Everything,location is very good...Budapest is just fabulous,we were mesmerized by the whole place,felt so safe,people were so accommodating and friendly

Great location, clean, friendly helpful staff, recommend
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

On arrival... Email the apartment in advance for the key code. It will be easier to access the building before you get keys from the hosts on level 1 reception.

The apartment was warm and cosy which was lovely as outside was -1 degrees. Location, perfect, clean, friendly staff, can book excursions from the hosts, recommend the pizza and beer boat trip in the evening at Christmas. Can not fault this building and apartment, 2 bedrooms with enough room to sleep the 6 of us with the sofa bed which by the way was very comfy

At the hard of the town
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Amazing apartment with private close parking very important in budapest if you travel with car. so friendly and helpful the staff. one more plus is the holmes gym free entrance and you can go anytime you want.

Very close to city center, atmosphere very homy, staff very...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The sink in the kitchen was not functional, they called a plumber for next day at 10:00, but still it was not fixed. Not their fault, these things can happen

Very close to city center, atmosphere very homy, staff very friendly and polite. Very easy and confortable to park

Comfortable, big apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Small, simple bathroom. Small bed.

Comfortable, big apartment. Separate toilet. Centrally located, near various nice restaurants. Great fitness centre.

Browse Town Hall Apartments traveller photo gallery