Indonesia Bajawa Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel Edelweis 2 Bajawa Review Score: 7.7

“The room is nice and clean. The is no air conditioning but as Bajawa is colder, there is no need for AC. The staff is helpful and nice. It is very easy to rent a scooter with the hotel and go to explore the beautiful surroundings.”

• Arnolds Family Homestay Review Score: 8.6

“Smiles, laughter and joy was what I experienced here. I was made to feel very welcome and very comfortable at Arnold's. The room I stayed in was very clean and had a comfortable double bed with mosquito net. The bathroom is basic, but very clean. This is a proper Indonesian homestay where I got to experience family life. I ate with the family each evening for a reasonable price. Great food and company. Arnold is also a local guide so he can take you around the places of interest and on the trek to Mount Inerie. I highly recommend this place and will definitely stay there again if ever I return to Bajawa.”

• Madja Edelweis Homestay Review Score: 7.9

“Friendly staff and high speed wifi”

• Cinnamon Guest House Review Score: 9.2

“The owner is fantastic, he is very friendly and he organised the driver to go around and to the airport. Guesthouse in one of the main streets in town with enough restaurants around. Very clean and comfortable. ”

• Bajawa-Roo Hotel Review Score: 8.4

“I really liked a few things here: 1) large rooms, including bath room, all very clean 2) the balcony with its views 3) the staff being very friendly and well English spoken 4) the beer was cold 5) WIFI worked well 6) relatively quiet”

The 5 Best Hotels in Bajawa