Indonesia Medan Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• RedDoorz near Sun Plaza Medan Review Score: 4.1

“Location good and staff were pretty friendly ”

• “The food”

• RedDoorz near Maimun Palace Review Score: 8

“The room and the bathroom were clean. The air-condition worked well. There's a water dispenser for hot and cold water. They had scooters for rent at reasonable local rates.”

• Dazhong Backpacker's Hostel Review Score: 8.1

“The owner is very nice and the dorm is quite good for the money. He can offer laundry service for free. He speaks good English and some Spanish too!”

• “Stayed in the aston king spa room. The room was fanstastic”

• Kama Hotel Review Score: 8.3

“The hotel is exceeded my expectation.. the cleanliness is awesome until my son said the toilet can be slept in.. hahaha.. i'll definitely stay again in my next trip to Medan.. Thumbs up to all staff.”

• Swiss-Belinn Medan Review Score: 7.4

“Clean Very satisfied with this hotel”

• Grand Sakura Hotel Review Score: 7.4

“Staff very polite and helpful.”

• Royal Suite Condotel Medan Review Score: 7

“Place was at first difficult to find as there was no proper signage but we managed to find it. Night staff attending us during check in was not so friendly but did explain everything we needed to know. Apartment was beyond our expectation! Everyone had a good proper hot shower and a good comfy bed (love the bed <3). Place was clean and spacious. Location was good as well. I'd like to thank the morning staff (I think he's name is James). He was super helpful with the directions on where and how to go to places. Location of apt is walking distance (if you don't mind the walk) to Great Mosque of Medan and Maimun Palace. Overall, very good and value for money! Highly recommended!!”

• Cambridge Hotel Medan Review Score: 8.2

“Breakfast was so good with a lot of choice. Bed was super comfy too and the spa was a great experience.”

The 30 Best Hotels in Medan