Indonesia Nembrala Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Boa Hill Surf House Review Score: 9.1

“I've been travelling around Indonesia since 1973 and I can truly Say my partner and I had one of the most relaxing and enjoyable trips staying at Boa Hill . The atmosphere reminds me of Indonesia 30 years ago.”

• Lualemba Bungalows Review Score: 8.4

“Everything”

• Villa Sedeoen Review Score: 8.3

“Really nice rooms, comfortable beds, relaxed vibe”

• Kampung Kakak Review Score: 8.9

“The lovely local family who manages this charming, small eco-resort will take care of your every need. The bungalows and beachfront location have a lot of character and you truly feel like you are away from it all. Sleep with all the windows open at night and you won't hear a sound beyond a few crickets chirping. You can see the stars shining over the ocean from your hammock. A really special place. Access to the boat for surfing each morning was a huge plus. Yummy home-cooked Indonesian style meals and a kind, proactive hostess who is willing to help you sort out any issues also makes this place special. She helped me rent a scooter, get cash when I had problems with the ATM, helped me purchase a plane ticket, and gave me some great local advice too.”

• Loedi Bungalows Rote No reviews yet

“The cottages open on to a white sand beach with aqua blu water. The only noises heard are birds in the morning and the wind blowing through the Pandanas trees. If you are looking for a holiday that is peaceful and a part of paradise this is the place for you”

The 5 Best Hotels in Nembrala