Indonesia Padangbai Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Kembar Inn Padangbai Review Score: 6.8

“Staff were great, rooms clean and comfortable. Some building work going on but they apologised greatly for it. Good place for a stop over before catching a ferry as not much to do in the town itself.”

• Villa Manouria - Marcel Review Score: 8.4

“Amazing, breathtaking view from the room. Very friendly staff. Atmosphere of the place - magic home on the tree. With all pluses and minuses. ”

• Bay View House Review Score: 9.1

“Everything was really clean. The place was huge and the owner is very helpful and kind. The location of the place is close to amenities, beaches and you can do snorkelling.”

• Pondok Mimba Review Score: 8.2

“Really friendly and genuine hosts. They informed me of some of the less touristy spots to visit on the scooter they leant me (with a full tank of gas). Let me borrow a snorkle and fins when I said I was going snorkling at nearby Blue lagoon beach. The room was spacious with a decent bathroom and great aircon. There is a shared balcony where you can socialise or just chill out on in the evenings. Location is walking distance to main harbour and two of the best beaches on bali. Be sure to stop by Stone Bar at White sand beach, some of the nicest and funniest staff you will ever meet and do great cocktails. ”

• Zen Inn Review Score: 8.6

“Zen Inn, is a small sweet hotel; with character and a huge outdoor space which is perfect for my yoga every morning! Beautiful place to stay!”

• Beji Bay Resort Review Score: 7

“The pool is amazing!”

• Harmony Guest House Review Score: 7.9

“The location is great to take the boat early morning and staff excellent to help you with ticket!”

• Dewi Villa Review Score: 7.9

“Very nice hotel staff. Room was clean and comfy. I will recommend this hotel if you want to visit Padangbai.”

• Tirta Yoga Inn Review Score: 7.3

“Cheap price, comfy, convenient for ferry service. Nice design built around an old temple.”

• Padangbai Beach inn Review Score: 7.6

“The staff was super friendly and helpful, taking care we had everything that we might have needed. The room itself was equipped with a glorious view to the beach and to the harbor which we especially liked. Also, a decent and tasty breakfast was included. Overall, our stay was successful and definitely worth the amount of money paid.”

The 15 Best Hotels in Padangbai