Indonesia Lovina Verified Vacation Rental Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• “Great villa & pool, good food, very friendly staff”

• Kartika Villas Review Score: 8.7

“First we booked into a room in this facility. Room was very basic, AC not cold enough, no table to work on my computer, no tv. So I asked to be moved to a villa next door and gladly no booking scheduled. So we moved to the villa the next day. We loved the villa!! - 2 bed room 2 bathroom with kitchen and proper table to work and TV and private plunge pool to enjoy. I was able to get some work done, although internet was sporadic. At least AC were cold enough in the 2 beds.”

• Lovina Paradise No reviews yet

“The villa exceeded my expectations. I could not belece my eyes the monet I saw it. The place is stunning and elegant, decorated in balinese style with care for the smallest detail. The pool is large and kept well, surrounded by flowers and greenery. It's location on a hill with a bit of sea view gives the place peace and tranquility. Every day the lady housekeeper prepared us fresh breakfast. We spend a wonderful time in the villa hardly even leaving it, that's how wonderful the experience for us was. What a gem!”

The 20 Best Vacation Rentals in Lovina