Reviews of Aston Marina 4 stars

Marina Mediterania, Tower A Jl. Lodan Raya No. 2A, Pademangan, 14430 Jakarta, Indonesia

#43 of 77 Holiday rentals in Jakarta

Based on 1933 hotel reviews

6.1

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

its a bit smelly and the swip cards are a bit of trouble, AC is so so

size of the serviced apartment and food is also fine, pool is good staff is amazing

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Carpets and sofa really really need A deep cleaning. Also they forgot to put cutleries in my room. I think There’s also bedbug so they prefer to do hydrocleaning as well.

Spacious room, suitable swimming-Pool size, the foods were okay

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Can't stand for the long queue once we would check in / out.

Good and nice place, so comfortable. Excellent taste for the restaurant, thanks for the leader who supervise this as well.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast at the restaurant was great, but I kept finding few cutlery were not clean properly. The green tall slide at the swimming pool, the shower and bathroom door’s lock (in my room 742) need to be fixed.

Great location for family holiday. My daughters love the swimming pool.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

I would like to not keep us waiting and direct to room not keep waiting mor than one HR in que to enter room and finesh the registeration enter hotel. becuse we was flaying more than 12 Hrs that day .if need picture i can send you improve my talk. i ask the recipation to finsh us becuse we are tire from flaying 12 hrs and not sleep full night but not accpted by staff. and our register room before aweek ago. Date Of arriving to hotel 17 marche at 2.55 pm. room 812. A . Mubarak.

Looks for butter rooms and clean more .

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Too bad the swimming pool was closed by 8 PM. My other note/disappointment is despite the long queue at the checkin/out counter, they only had 2 staffs available there. The other 2 computers were closed. And it was on the weekends, too.

I like that our room was very spacious. I love the mini kitchen, too.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough non-smoking rooms. Showed me a room which has no cigarette smell. Then give room marinated with smoky smell. After talking to the manager I managed to get upgraded room with fresh air. The girl in front desk was not very helpful always say no. MANNY was the man who helped me with big smile.

The breakfast was good with fresh juices. The room after upgrade is awesome, never book anything less then deluex apartment. Looking is near Mannga duo Square!

We can’t go on foot with children to go to Ancol from Hotel 😒

Check in counter staff who helped me to check in is very nice and helpful 👍👍 Hotel room is good.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I booked nom smoker and they said not available so i had to upgrade for more money ... Bad service from the app. They asked me to moce room but offered nothing in return except "im sorry" Staff dont know english so haard to communicate A bit expensive and its very basic Bad wifi to be honest

Breakfast was amazing Staff friendly and only help in little information but bad in hotel service Not good in english Very clean except one cockroach Over all good but pricey Very close to ancol 15 mins walking or 20 000 by taxi

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

one stoves didn't working. we had expected a bath in the bathroom, as it stated in the hotel facilities, but there was no bath, only shower.

kitchen and dining room facility

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

I like to go to Dufan, but I have to pay again for entry fee to Ancol, tough we are in the same area of Ancol. thing is the thing I do not like., because we tought before, the hotel will give us free entry to Ancol.

I am happy to get good response because at first we can not get the room we have ordered. the kitchen is out of order. then they mark up to the better one. Thanks.

Friendly staff. Fast check in and check out. Comfy beds. Various breakfast selections. Good choice for travellers with children. Recommend for business travellers as well.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Swimming pool baru buka jam 7 .masih blom ready operational. Staff friendly enough

Menu breakfast kurang variated. Waiter/waitress jg kurang saat jam sibuk. All look like no service

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast menu needs to be improved, although chefs cook extremely well. But the change of menu would be appreciated.

Staff at the property was extremely good. Willing to help you. That made the stay more comfortable.

The check in was a bit confusing. Although I booked until 1st of january for some reason they thought I book until 31st dec only. So had to clarify this until 3 times during my stay. I think their system is not uptodate. We also had to wait until 7/8 pm for one of our apartments booking to be ready. One of the apartment we had also only had showers instead of bathtub.

One of the 2 apartments had a great ocean view. We stayed in one floor just as we have requested. One of the apartment had a big fridge, good cooking facility and microwave. Was walking distance to ancol. Staff was also friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Attitude of reception , trying cheating on us for the prices and rooms No respect for us there Trying to help find our reservation Bad wifi Poor service

Nothing deserved to stay there

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

We got smoking room but we did not book for it and in the reaervation did not mention. Room is close to the road and we could hear noises all night

Clost to marina ancol

1 - Avoidable error by the worker - gave only one day access card. Long time waiting for the lift to floor 23 and cant enter the room. Wait long time again to come down. 2 - Short of waiters during breakfast and did not collect plates. 3 - Coffee machine not working since first day for 3 days. 4 - Room so noisy from outside traffic and construction work.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The aircon remote, guest lift and noise from the wedding banquet at wee hours was miserable.

It took a while to settle. The furniures in the apartment is good.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

If you are looking to go shopping at some big malls, the hotel isn't exactly in the best location unless you are going to the nearby Ancol park. Having said that, it doesn't really bother me as I was only there for one night anyway.

The room was clean when I checked-in. The hotel facilities are alright and the staff were friendly. Besides that, there is a good selection of food options in the breakfast. apart from that, if you want to have a few drinks, the hotel has a Sky bar at the 33rd floor.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The front officer let us wait for too long before checking us in. He already asked us to wait since he needed to check if our requested room was already available. We waited patiently. When he confirmed that the room was already available, he let us wait for almost 2 hours before we were able to check in. I had to show that I was already angry before he checked us in. Checking in alone already made me decide not to book this hotel again. The apartment was not cleaned well. The place is already old, clearly, it was not well maintained.

There were good varieties of food during breakfast. We liked that the apartment was big. The area is good since it's near Ancol. The public transport was very accessible as there were taxis waiting outside the hotel.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We were downgraded to lower room category but still paying with higher room category, I believe they could do anything on this if they really keen to try. Reception said will send someone to open the balcony, but nobody come. Room service takes forever until we need to recall. Expensive mineral water in kitchen area, and we found out there are free bottles in bathroom (late to know this tho). Limited cutleries, chinaware, no pan, so its useless stove. But oven ok.

Room design

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Please do not trust on the picture, the hotel was not so clean. The bed was seems very old and need to upgrade, they charge idr 40K for just 1 mineral water. Also some of the furniture already broke. I get the kitchen was not on good conditions, very different quality with the same aston hotel

The room size was big enough to take your family members

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

When we stayed, the water quality of the swimming pool was quite dirty, and the floor of the room wasn't clean.

Good price, good place for family trip.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Ailes were too dark, only ambiance of entrance was good and rest of the building was dark and looks not maintained very well.

Apartment was spacious but not very well maintained. Good overall and don't expect it like four star hotel room.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Honestly a minor point is the Arabian guest. Not all of them of course. But when we stayed many of them not having manner. My family from Belgium(a woman) being looked out by these Arabian men in the swimming pool, in scary way. And when my man on the line from taking breakfast,there are Arabian men just cutting the line before him. So annoying.

Nice place, friendly staff,nice view, close to entertainment for family

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent location. Was easy to find, all staff very helpfull, deposit is returned in cash..which is good if after check-out one has some time to do shopping...

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Elevators were few and very slow. Which is a nuissance in a high rise. Key cards constantly did not work, forcing you to go back to the reception.

Friendly staff, as everywhere in indonesia. Rooms were very dated but clean

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Check in took 2 hrs. Including 4 trips up and down level 32 via only 2 elevators! Reason being was defective hotel cards and hotel being extremely attractive to rude, impatient range of clients. - Asked for complimentary RP400, 000 snack while waiting for new hotel card. Never attended to, confirmed, or acknowledge. Despite following up 3 times in 1.5hrs. - Finally getting to the room was met with no mini bar, no water dispenser, 1 faulty shower, dirty blinds, and sofa with cigarette holes. - Cigarette butts are found everywhere within this dirty dirty DIRTY hotel, even in the elevators. - Extra towel is not permissible. Hotel policy apparently. - Breakfast was TERRIBLE. Some food are edible. But it takes 30 mins to refill anything finished, dirty tables takes an hr to be cleaned, and clean utensils/bowls/plates are never available. Coffee pot and other beverages only refilled on request (40 mins), so for breakky...be there at 6am to enjoy anything. - 1 elevator temporarily broke down whilst I was in there. - swimming pool was in a dreadful messy renovation I would NOT go back there, even given complimentary suites for a month! Check out was 30 mins...cos I rolled my eyes and accepted anything just to get out of there.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The lift to slow and its only works 2 of 3 while there are so many guest coming on that peak season.

The room is spacious, comfortable for young family with kids. Has kitchenette so its easy for us to hv cook and eat everytime.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff are stingy. I asked them for some sugar to make tea and they only gave me 2 bags. I asked for more and they said that's it for you. Only 2 bags per day. Rooms are dirty with bad smell.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

1. Check in Check in process took so long. And the staff didn't say whether the Aqua/Pop Mie in the pantry are compliment or free. Because some other Hotel provides aqua as complimentary. Consequently, I had to pay another extra cost. 2. Swimming Pool Swimming pool is unclean, uncomfort for kids. When we try to swim behind the Hotel which at the end I found it belongs to apartment Marina, the staff drove my kids out saying that, that swimming pool belongs to Apartment Residence and hotel quest is prohibited to be there. If it's prohibited, the 'sign' or 'tag' should be provided to avoid the trouble.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Swimming Pool is a bIg NO.. very dirty..maybe it's due to combine with the apt residence.. but i won't ask my children to swim there. The card reader at hotel lift also needs to be fixed. we often up and down because card reader can't read my card 😩

Room is clean and good if you bring toddler and baby. staff very friendly.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Facilities needs serious improvement and revamp. Lighting was dark, gloomy. Couch was old. And the room design can be improved. Lift was slow.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thumbs up! Breakfast spread was good, but the cafe is a bit too small for such a huge crowd. On our last day, we were given a room for our huge family to have breakfast at. It was great! Location is good, as we were close to the toll, so no traffic jam (this is a huge plus if you're in Jakarta).

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Got my towel with a hole.. Need a lot of time for waiting on a list just for having breakfast.. Need a lot of time also to wait for the elevator..

The property's good over all, I got nice spacey room with good city view, and clean. My boy was very pleased to see so many trains traffics from my room.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Its old building, the lift was slow and old and dirty, in peak season like this they only 1 guests lift operating... at breakfast we have to waiting list and wait so long and all of the food is bad .... the aircon is bad, the room so old .... thr kitchen set is not available, the staff is unfriendly... all of the hotel and staff are not good .. may be they have bad mood .... bad...bad...bad... and even worstes hotel i have ever been....

I only like to stay there bcoz its the nearest hotel to my partner working placr.....

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The room seriously needs a renovation. Furnitures were way too old. Utilities were minimal : the complimentary drinks were only 2 small bottles of mineral water. Bathroom was terrible. No shower caps, no hair dryer, no hand towels, and lighting was too dim. Bedroom was unattractive. No carpets and the the floor was icky. The washtafel in the kitchen got clogged, and on our second day even the toilet unable to flush properly. The queue on check-in and check-out was terribly long. I understand during peak season this is common, but at least show your guests some effort to serve us better by adding more counters to fasten the queuing movement. This was also the same with the elevators. I was staying at the 16th floor. They have 33 floors overall but only 3 elevators were functioning, so moving up and down was quite time consuming just to wait for the elevators. The facilites were old, though the staff were nice and polite. And one more thing. I know this was a small thing but I was a bit annoyed when I found the minibar served an imported noodle cups. Don't you think it's important to promote local brands, and especially when their noodle cups tastes a lot better than the ones you served? I was seriously dissapointed by the quality of this hotel. I think it was by far the worst Aston hotels I've experienced, and definitely the worst condition of hotel/apartment I've ever stayed.

The location was near Ancol, and just straigt ahead the toll exit.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We came to this apartment at 6pm but our room hasn't cleaned yet and we have to wait til 1 hour. The swimming pool is not clean because of many people there.

The room was so big and comfortable. The food was great. We had a late check out because it is the compensation of their lateness of clean our room :)

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

There is no nearby shop from the building. May need to take GoJek or Grab to go to the nearest mall.

Spacious room, clean and variety of food selection for breakfast. Very new to Ancol Theme Park.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I tried to extend my stay but was charged a higher amount because I hadn't done it through booking.com as I did for the first two days

The staff was friendly

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

It's old building, need much repairs in everywhere. The garbage bin have a big hole, need a new ones. The housekeeping forgot to give us foot napkin, so we asked to then and need a long time to deliver

The staff really friendly

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

It took hours to ordered 1 food of Soto Lamongan. Need to improve their room service. And need to check all rooms before the guests check in. Breakfast was not that good. It's so so, took sometime for the staff to refill all the empty food. My 1812 room ac at the main bedroom was leaking, there is a hole on the table in my room.

Bed was so comfortable, pillow was so fluffy and i had an amazing sleeping experience staying there.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

It took nearly 1 hour queue to check in on a busy weekend. We booked for 2 rooms. We got the 1st room right after checking in, but we had to wait for almost 2 hours to get the 2nd room ready. The swimming pool was not clean enough to swim. Breakfast was plain, less fruits & fresh vegetables.

Clean & functional kitchen, comfortable bed & fitness center, & helpful staffs.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms are small Windows curtains are not good cover and hanging at some point next day sun light in your room. A/C are old and noisy Rooms smell bed Lennon was old on beds Bathroom are in bad condition Master bedroom floor was leaking water in room. No idea from where and have to change room. Paying money for breakfast was useless art all. Poor quality and what ever finishes they don't top up unless you ask but fight to get it. For example 30 left from time of breakfast they don't keep any thing if you ask they will say finished already because we are closing but still there is time. I hate my stay and it was waste of paying money for this property.

I like property photos on booking.com the way the look fancy and huge.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

the hotel is very bad not clean and the staff are not friendly . the rate compere to quality is tooooo much many things , first of all the charge insurance 500k for minibar and unfortunately there is no minibar. the reception team not welcoming at all and not friendly . the breakfast is very bad and all of it items cold

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed during the peak season. My room floor were stained. Room temp was not cold enough. Lift are extremely long to wait

The food is nice. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Every things was fine and cool except the check in and out proedcure the were not following the hotel policy and make the coustmores late to get thier rooms

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately there was no dining menue in the room and could also not be presented by service. Balcony cannot be used.

Rooms are nice and clean, the bed is comfortable. Hotel staff is friendly. Indonesian food tastes well.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the pool was like soup ! no pool towels available, plus having kitchen staff learing and making rude comments to you as you entered the pool area is disgraceful. the room cleanliness disgusting ! thick mould, the bathroom lights worked occasionally. the room safe did not lock, close to NOTHING worth visiting the sky bar has no idea about cocktails or food. every day the room card re set at midday leaving you unable to access your room this place could be great but its not its disgraceful

the breakfast buffet was acceptable and the bed was quite comfortable

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

I did not like the room services It took long time You need to ask the reseption several time Also one thing make me angree I was waiting for my tern to complete my room payment and some body came out of the line !!!!!!!!reception man complete his reservation without saying to him hold the line.

I like the houskeeping gaye

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

We booked this hotel since we have diner plan at Resto in Ancol area and also planning to have morning jogs along the beach on the next day. But the moment we enter the room, It's very dirty, lots of dust, the bed was not well made, and we found the Paid water bottle Evian was already open. No AirCon On, so we wait for about 1 hour for the room temperature to cool down. We called resepsionist for clean up the room, until 5 times, still no one come up to get the mess done. The elevator was also tricky with broken digital display and we must push the up or down botton several times until the elevator reach your floor. The swimming pool water was also dirty, so we use the pool far back, since the water looks more clean, and it seem belong to apartment which it's compound attached to hotel building. And when we checked out, again we call up reseptionist for trolly to our bags, no one showed up. So we bring along our own bags down to check out counter.

Only the staff that serves us at cumi2 resto was helpfull

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The location is not great and there is so heavy traffic.

The staffs are very nice and kind. Especially, DEDE who helped me was very kind and tried hard for finding the best solution for my request. Also, the breakfast was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

No wifi available in room which is different from the information in booking.com. But, free modem was provided depending upon availability. Not as clean as expected but well organized. It looks old.

Wide, comfortable, good breakfast, cooking facility. Free shuttle (09:00, 10:00, 13:00) to LG mall (Carrafe in the basement) in Mangadua Square within 5-10 min to exchange currecy and buy some material for cooking.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

During our stay for 4d3n there is no wifi at room only available at lobby. Housekeeping always didnt replace ammmeneties in toilet. Towel and comforter not clean Location very far from city

Only because it is an apartment and big room

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

they ask to pay same time for room service not at cheek and same point electrocute not working n

breakfast daily was same In toilet the cupboard is old they not walled for let cheek out

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Elevators, Spa, restaurant were not good at all.

The staff and the management was professional and cooperative. Let me take this opportunity to thanks "Mr. Sandi" (the AGM of the hotel) for his kind support and prompt problems solving. He changes my bad impression and solves all problems I had. Also I'll never forgot "Mr. Malek" since he gave me a special support during my staying in this hotel and he made my vacation.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Over all are bad, my sons can't enjoy swimming, smell something, poor service..seems the facility and team of hotel are not ready to have many guests.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

No internet in the room,balcony cant open locked permanently,No light in the room,Kitchen accessories not available ,all pots and kitchen accessories are rusted and more than 10 years old,Bed and mattress were very old, carpet is more than 10 year old and rusted,Floor tiles are not neat,Bathroom is not neat

reception and dealing of the staff

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

It's not that i didn't like it, just about my view from our room. I'm expecting an ocean / seaview.

i'm quite satisfied with the hotel location, it's very near to the Anchol park area and also to the event that we are attending.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything (room, facilities, cleanness and costumer needs satisfaction) 1- The pictures in Booking.com are way better than whats really offered by Aston Marina 2- the notes I wrote on Booking.com comments box while reserving the room were not consisered.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very dirty, waiting too long for the lift, no internet, waiting too long for breakfast, had White ants in the room, The walls all dirty, the bed sheet and towels stained, all furniture worn out and falling apart, we had leakage in the bathroom, bad smell, insufficient cutlery,

Breakfast menu was good

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast not enough good for Aston class. There's so less various menu and the taste just so so, nothing special. The coffee just like a water with black color. At the breakfast hour at 7 to 8, we must queuing and waiting.

Room for family so good.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The swimming pool not clean and the lift are the worst part of the hotel.. The Room are ok not good not bad. That will be my first and my last visit for that hotel, sorry to say that.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The AC on room #1220 didn't cold and noisy. I booked 2 rooms apartement and I made note for this reservation in the same floor (side by side) since early Nov 2016 but they didn't give us the same floor, so make us difficult to meet each other.

The location of hotel and the staffs service are good and quickly response.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Sometimes wifi connection was really poor and elevator system is just awful. You need to wait for elevator for a very long time and can get only to your floor using your room card that is very unconvenient when u travel for bussines and need to attend meetings at other rooms. Rooftop bar was lower my expectations and closed early, but still it exists, so it's not a weak point.

Best choice if your visit purpose is attending expo at Ancol exhibition center. Not the best place but price/quality ratio is very high!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The parking lot smelled so bad like sewage, elevators were dodgy and took so long. Breakfast was average, had to wait for a table because it was full.

Close to Ancol area, room was spacy, parking was easy.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

massage center near pool, checkout system long queue same time they do c/in and c/out it must be only c/out since arrival time is at 1500hrs , elevator u must mention to press only desired direction , most of the arabs press up & down button when they need to go down , so the elevator basically stop in every floor but no one or they say want to go down , buffet same menu for 5 days we stayed , need changes in menu, please dont allow the massage center near pool to approach the guests of hotel its seems very poor quality place i had a look inside

The buffet was good , room is very comfortable, staff are very friendly, good location,easy to get a taxi at hotel,

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Elevators slow Pool over chlorinated Front office staff did not even have a map and knew nothing about effects

Perfect location for airport and business district Complimentary buffer breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Food, service, AC wasn't working, Receptionest askinf for deposit for nothing, bagages coming too late when check in and check out, internet very slow.

Nothing attracting me.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Restaurant cafe very average, email communications/responses very poor. No response to booking requests until I phoned, then asked to email again! Asked to pay for full stay in advance on arrival when extremely tired from long flights, Wifi kept dropping off, poor reception. Minibar stock inconsistent in all our rooms. 11 rooms booked in our group.

Staff very friendly and helpful, Very comfy bed, very spacious & clean rooms, Affordable and not too far from airport, even in traffic - bluebird taxi's always on standby, Pay by the meter & have your Google Maps GPS on...

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room was not clean .. every think not working properly in yhe room. I did upgrade also no help.. staf was very lazy .. room services is the worst. Actually is worst hotel ever.

Location only

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

البوفيه سيء جداً والمأكولات والطبخ اكثر من سيء والنظافه سيئه جداً وعدم وجود شخص يفهم او يتحدث اللغه العربيه نهائياً لم اجده The buffet is very bad, food and cooking more from bad hygiene very poor and the absence of someone who understands or speaks Arabic Language once and I did not find

لا شيء

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Everything, bad rooms not clean and old furniture , very lazy stuff it takes from them 2 hours to bring my lagages and they send it to the wrong room , i order child bed they promise to prepare one after 5 phone calls but the did not bring it, not clean at all and not recommend it to anyone. 2 star hotels they do and care better than them, bad breakfast no choices and crowded Bad bad bad

Nothing just the location near almost everything

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Below average breakfast in term of quality, service and available choices. Slow response from room service for instance I ordered 2 sandwiches and I took more than one and half hour to be prepared (although time was out side peak hours ) the reason was the guy who wrote down my order finished his deity and left home. Lagage services are very slow

Browse Aston Marina traveller photo gallery