Reviews of Bali Nyuh Gading Villas 4 stars

Jl.Uma Alas 1 No.99 x, 80361 Seminyak, Indonesia

#82 of 466 Holiday rentals in Seminyak

My partner and I's overall experience was incredible, if...
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

My partner and I's overall experience was incredible, if there was one thing we had to pick that stood out the most - it was 100% the service, we can't thank the team enough for making our stay even more enjoyable. We looked forward to the delicious breakfast everyday and looked forward to saying hello to whoever was at the front desk each day. We were so sad to leave however, if we ever come back to Bali we will most definitely be coming back here! Thank you for having us!

Everyone at the Villa was soooo amazing!
    • Special Offer - One Bedroom Pool Villa with Daily Light Lunch or Dinner

Nothing at all! The villa is just soooo amazing !

Everyone at the Villa was soooo amazing! They told us all the nice places to go and even offered a free shuttle ride to any place we wanted to go.

Beautiful gardens and pools.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Dogs barking and rice farmer making awful scratching noises early in the morning . Cold showers.

Beautiful gardens and pools. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean.

Beautiful, large, clean and private villas.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

I requested support from a staff member to book a boat to Gili Air. I was told that they would be happy to help and could reserve us tickets. Great! I went back after breakfast to do this, and I was shown a list online of the times of the boats. I confirmed I wanted to go at 9am and waited for the staff member to book. He said he would do this later as he would prefer to call, not do it online. As we were due to travel the next day, I asked to book it then and there but again I was told it would be done later. We came back at the end of the afternoon to check in, and he still hadn't called. In the end, we drove to Sanur and booked it ourselves with a travel agent there. I didn't find the response particularly helpful or clear. We stayed here for three days after arriving from the UK. Being jet lagged, we didn't get up for breakfast for the first two days. I got a call from the reception one morning, waking us up, asking us if we were going to breakfast or not. I found this a little irritating.

We loved the grounds of the compound. The gardens and the shared pool in the communal area were really beautiful. Our villa felt very private, the pool was lovely (you can't beat having your own!) and the room was extremely clean. The villa organises a free shuttle around the area. We didn't use this as we had rented our own car but I think this must be really useful because the villas are not really in walking distance to the town. There is a great restaurant not far however, called Nook. We highly recommend it! I also liked that the hotel provided a WhatsApp contact number before arrival. We were due to arrive very late in the night so this gave me extra confidence that someone would be there for us when we arrived to check us in. The reception is open 24 /7. They also provide a free shuttle to and from the airport which is great (our experience is that not every hotel/establishment offers this for free).

Hosts are so so lovely.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Hosts are so so lovely. Room is great with a nice pool. Big shower and spacious kitchen/dining. We are staying here again at the end of our trip. Can’t thank the staff enough for being so lovely

Absolutely perfect and very good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Breakfast could have had a little more selection but I understand they have to cater to all people at a low cost. (I'm just fussy!)

Pretty much everything was spot on! Great staff, very welcoming, great shuttle service no matter the time, great room and facilities, really felt looked after. Member of staff also recommended a hire driver which was a better price than most, who was also very helpful for our day trip. Makes you forget the busyness of Seminyak square.

Relaxation and accomodation away from the hustle bustle, whilst still having transport to anywhere.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The villa I stayed in 2B didn't get any sun so the pool was quite cold. Not an issue really as I swam in the gorgeous communal pool (that no one uses). Also the dinners weren't good. I wouldn't recommend those.

The breakfasts were great, but the staff were amazing!! Every single staff member I interacted with went out of their way to help and they were so lovely and friendly.

Such a great staff and hospitality.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Such a great staff and hospitality. The willa was cleaned in detailed every day and the atmosphere was brilliant. There was a staff called Gari helped me a lot when I forgot my mobile phone in the taxi and managed to find it out. He is a super guy! Do not hesitate to stay here

Great 3 nights spent!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The bathroom could use some shower screen. Water will splash all over after a quick shower. We also realized while the rest of the rooms were tidied up and cleaned, housekeeping may have forgotten to clear up a glass as it was left out with the spoon hanging in there since the night before.

The villa was really private and spacious. A big enough pool to relax for two. Staff were friendly in arranging bookings for out of property massages and dinners. There was another pool outside the villa as well which was really nice. Breakfast had variations so you won’t be eating the same thing everyday.

I would definitely stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

There is a shuttle service but you have to take a taxi back. Unfortunately, we were unable to use it because it was booked so if you stay here I would recommend booking the shuttle as early as possible. It would be great if they would add additional shuttle services.

Villa was gorgeous and breakfast was good. Service was also great!

amazing service.
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

On the left side of the resort there is a rice-field, during the night you will experience a lot of noise-disturbance from barking dogs and other animals.

Great hospitality, the resort staff is extremely kind. The airport transfer was very convenient. There is an amazing foodspot, NOOK, just around the corner.

Beautiful villa in a lovely quiet location.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The room (1 bdrm villa) and pool were both amazing! Location was a quiet area, with a few nice places to eat within walking distance and only a AUD$5 taxi to the heart of Seminyak.

Very great location , staff was amazing and ready to give...
    • Special Offer - Tour Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Very great location , staff was amazing and ready to give the best hospitality . They didn’t want me to move a finder and wanted to provide SUPERB service .

A perfect bolt hole to end our holiday
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The location is a little bit tricky to find and we didn’t venture out to try local restaurants or explore the local area as the roads were extremely busy. However the hotel provides a driver which makes life easier.

The staff were superb and very accommodating. The room was spacious, clean and well stocked with refreshments and towels.

Property ambience, private pool and hospitality
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Internet connection is disconnecting every 5 min, vegetarian food needs some more options and villa is far to many location nth is accessible easily

Property ambience, private pool and hospitality

Good swimming pool, and spacious room
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Villa have kitchen facility but didnt have utensil to cook anything also have small microwave only, only 4 small water bottles 250ml each for throughout the day

Good swimming pool, and spacious room

We had a wonderful 5 days at BNG villa's. The staff were beyond helpful! Can't wait to return
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The only thing that would make it better would be having more in room food/drink options!

Loved the airy, outdoor and spacious bathroom. The HUGE bed and amazing outdoor pool. The service was incredible - special thanks to Gede, who was so helpful and friendly!

Excellent place to relax and do nothing!
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The free breakfast buffet food was merely okay, though it wasn't a big deal for us. The in-room breakfast was better, especially the Indonesian dishes. Location-wise, it's a bit far from town - a vehicle is a must. The shower in the villa bathroom is a plastic tube - it gets the job done, but if you're expecting a proper shower head, you won't find it here. Also, the shower area is a single tile surrounded by big pebbles, so there's not a lot of room to move around.

Villa was fantastic - large and very comfortable, private pool was the biggest we've seen so far, staff were very friendly and helpful, and the free shuttle into town was quite convenient. We wanted to hire a car one morning for 3 hours, which was below their minimum of 5 hours, and they adjusted the price to accommodate our request. On our last day, the overnight security offered to drop us off at the airport for free on their way home - what service!

It was decent but Security is a concern.
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Security is a concern. The house keeping guy came inside without informing.As soon as he saw us, he ran away . On complaining the same to manager, The manager replies that he didnt knew when we came back to room. That was a bit senseless and made us suspicious about the Villa.

The chef made us vegetarian food on request.Cleanliness.Space.Pool.Dining Area inside room.

BNG becomes a home away from home. The team make any requests come true and the villa are fantastic!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

If I had to nag about something... maybe the breakfast isn't 'out of this world A-MAZ-ING'. I would add a bit more fruit, a better variety of cereals. But that's a personal opinion. And I might suggest a better Room Service system. All in all though, our stay was AWESOME!

BNG is a great place to stay. The location is awesome, just on the edge of Seminyak, but outside of the hustle and bustle. The staff are great and will help you with any requests you have. Plus, the villa facilities are awesome!

A fantastic place, best suited for a honeymoon couple.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The location was a bit secluded and not very safe when returning late at night. Because of this we did not explore much of the nightlife and spent almost all nights at the villa. We were back by 10 PM latest.

The bed was very comfortable and there was complete privacy in our villa. We really appreciated the breakfast being sent to our villa on days when we were waking up late.

I loved the service , the villa , and its privacy .
    • Special Offer - Tour Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Morning it’s was perfect and I’m hard to please . Beautiful villa !

I loved the service , the villa , and its privacy . This is a hidden gem and I. And wait to come back and stay .

Recommended!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The location! It’s far away from central Seminyak and Seminyak Square and impossible to walk to. The breakfast needs more variety.

They have a staff named Weera (don’t know the spelling but that’s how he pronounced it); he was absolutely AMAZING! He catered to all of our needs to the fullest, was warm, nice, respectful, prompt and well versed in English. Loved the private pool! The place was impeccably clean.

Amazing villas
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Staff were amazing, super friendly. They went out of their way to help. The room looks even better than the photos. Property is a little bit out of Seminyak, however they do offer a free shuttle to the Seminyak area and taxis back cost around 3 dollars. Breakfast good and changed everyday.

Exceptional customer service but loud and not peaceful at all. Not for a honeymoon.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

I feel bad writing this review because the staff was SO nice and I don't want to this to reflect poorly on them at all but we had an awful first night in Bali here. It was incredibly loud in our villa with dogs howling all night and then at 7am on a Saturday the neighbor mowed his lawn. We didn't sleep and actually cut our stay in Seminyak short because it wasn't the relaxing place we expected. The common area is tiny here so if you were expecting to hang out here not only in your villa, think again. The staff is so lovely but many don't speak english well. You can tell they want to help and make you happy but sometimes can't help you with what you need. You cannot walk to town from here but theres a shuttle or uber.

The staff was so accommodating and helpful! The villa is beautiful and clean.

Lovely, spacious villas out of the immediate Seminyak locale.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The breakfasts were a bit repetitive and you weren't able to order food for lunch or dinner through the venue, so had to go out to eat. Local restaurants do deliver though. The villas weren't sound proof and a noisy dog woke us up every night, so pack ear plugs and you should be right. :)

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They made us feel so welcome and knew us by name, which was lovely. We loved our private villa and the pool was long enough to swim laps, which was great.

Was not impressed.
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The food was bad, the water to our villa broke a number of times. The pool was dirty with slime. The staff were not very helpful. The free shuttle was hardly available.

The villas with the private pool was amazing!
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The location is central and kind of good, BUT the road leading to the villas is narrow with lots of traffic so it was kind of inconvenient to walk anywhere.. And at night parts of the road was very dark and there are plenty of dogs that act very aggressive. As long as you just ignore them they will not do anything. However, it made me a little uncomfortable and normally I love dogs. Also, the food and the massage we had included in our booking was ok, but nothing more than that.

The villas with the private pool was amazing!! Clean, spacious and just beautiful. Loved having a private pool. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

Really nice and beautyful resort with caring staff.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The breakfast did not have the best quality even though eggs etc have been prepared on demand. I would recommend to switch from a buffet to a la carte breakfast offering. In this resort a just a few guests and this is easier to handle for the staff and secures that all the goods are/stay fresh Additionally the location is not really central ö. You always need to use a scooter to go anywhere. Car/taxi never makes sense because of the traffic in town

Engagement of the staff. They are really caring

private pool in the villa and the room size
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

they don’t have their own restaurant so getting food late evenings is impossible since the location is also a bit secluded and far away from the main street

private pool in the villa and the room size

We were picked up from the airport and greeted with welcome...
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The only thing I didn’t like was the location.

We were picked up from the airport and greeted with welcome drinks on arrival, the receptionist was really polite and happy he greeted us with a huge smile. The villa was nice.

The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The staff went out of their way to make our stay amazing. The villa was very clean and the privacy made our stay even better. Would highly recommend without a hesitation. Thank you for an amazing two weeks. We will be back!

Loved the villa experience but based on the above I would not stay again
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

A few things some of which are quite small would improve the stay... there was nothing to clean up a bit yourself with - dishwashing liquid, cloth and tea towel. Other than 2 sets of knife and fork there was no sharp knife, cutting board etc to snack yourself in your room. There was a microwave but no bowls or anything to cook in it. The villa needed some maintenance but it wasn’t anything too severe for the weather conditions they have to contend with. The bed was very large which was nice but very hard. As it is not an easy walk to the local shops and many massage places it would be a nice gesture to enhance the salon on site which if you book they will bring in a masseuse etc. trouble is they are clearly making money off it as you pay the hotel and then they pay the masseuse. Seen as they charge 4 times the rate of what you could get anywhere else I would have expected the hefty price to contribute to a beautiful salon... but no... massage beds with head holes that have tears in them... which they didn’t cover, blistering texture coat all over the walls, no ambience... ie no beautiful smell and no music or candles. The massage was average ... supposed to be aromatherapy but just used normal non scented oil. The only other thing was the way in which they managed nyepi day.. we didn’t expect our room to be cleaned on nyepi but they didn’t leave us anything to manage that ourselves ... ie no extra garbage bag so we had rubbish overflowing and no clean towels as well as the minimum cleaning supplies as mentioned above.. could have left for us garbage bags and towels on nyepi eve and we would have been much more able to keep everything clean and tidy. Like I said they are lots of little things but they would go along way to making it more comfortable.

Beautiful villa but needs some maintenance. Loved the privacy of the villa and the staff were all lovely. Left us a beautiful bunch of flowers on the bed for our anniversary .. albeit it was the following day and with no case and water to use.. still a beautiful gesture. The villa advertises a shuttle available in day time hours to get to places but it was only available once... still taxis were cheap so didn’t really phase us

A spacious comfortable villa meeting all my expectations.

Everything was excellent

The villa was very spacious and comfortable. It had everything I had hoped for. The daily servicing was completed without invasion of privacy.

Overall the experience was very pleasant and the staff were nice.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Being in the older age group we found getting into the shower and the swimming pool a little hard. We feel it could do with a rail into the bath and a small rail into the pool. The meals you could have delivered from an outside source could have been hotter. With such a nice dining area it would have been nice to order something from there.

the bed was comfortable, the villa was very nice. The breakfast in the dining room was very good.

Bng villas is very welcoming and comforting so polite and always happy and bubbly
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

I do not have a bad word about this place at all !

Absolutely amazing very welcoming at bng ! Always their greeting you making sure everything is okay .. breakfast was always served so perfect , could not pick or say a bad thing at all I am so happy with my stay and would definitely come back to bng villas.

Fantastic holiday destination, u will love it!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Fantastic staff & so friendly, they made my birthday so memorable, will definitely be back soon, great location, they have a shuttle to drop u anywhere u like & easy to get a taxi back, LOVED IT!!😁🕉

Warm, welcoming and super helpful staff and the perfect villa in a great location.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

From the very start the staff were welcoming and friendly and honestly couldn't do enough for you. They were even helpful with directions and arranging transport for us and they went above and beyond every time! The villa itself was gorgeous and the photos really don't do it justice - it's more amazing when you get there! If I was staying in this area again I wouldn't hesitate to book here again!

We spent a nice time
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Water Spray should be more suitable for muslims. Shattaf should be installed.

The swimming pool. Staff so kind and respectful Pick up from and drop in the airport Quite area. Close to an amazing restaurant Nook reasonable price with the room facilities.

Private and relaxing, boutique villa getaway in traditional Bali.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Room service meals were bought in from an outside restaurant, and breakfast was average. Lots of dogs in the area, so lots and lots and lots of barking. Quite isolated so had to hire a scooter to get around. There was an old room service menu in the room and an old spa/massage treatment menu in the information booklets in the room, which were no longer in use.

Outdoor bathroom was wonderful, pool was excellent, plenty of space, and very clean. Transport was available daily, reception was open 24/7.

A pleasant stay
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Traffic noise is annoying at times but its not really the villas fault

The room was huge, and the outdoor shower and toilet looked great however the position of the toilet and shower meant you got to do your ablutions with rain blowing in over you. Its a bit out of the way but a free shuttle bus is available from reception. There's a few warungs and restaurants within walking distance and 'Nook' was our choice. Breakfast was basic but you have other cheap choices close by.

At first arrive I didn't get bathtub and too many...
    • November Sale - One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

At first arrive I didn't get bathtub and too many chlorine at the pool. Move to the next villa but the pool very dirty. Hard to lock the door. Only get one towel. Without medium and small tower.

wonderful experience, will visit again.
    • Special Offer - Honeymoon Package at One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

- Nothing. - Just one small suggestion though (this is just a suggestion and not a problem in any respect): It would have been even better if the outdoor shower is fitted with a rain Shower head rather than a bare pipe jetting out a strong flow of water.

- Very comfortable bed, relatively quiet neighbourhood. - Good buffet breakfast (less variety but food quality and taste definitely makesup for it). - Friendly staff who goes that extra mile to keep guests happy and comfortable. This is a big plus point. - I took a honeymoon package and the add ons which comes with this package are true value for money, especially the romantic candlelight dinner and flower decoration. Excellent chef and really nice arrangement. - Complimentary shuttle services to Seminyak and other nearby areas. - Nice and clean Villa, with large private pool truly makes your stay very private.

Hidden gem in a quiet location not too far away from town
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Breakfast quality could be better

2nd time back and glad we chose to stay here again. The personalised experience started even before the trip, when the hotel was prompt and flexible in replying and accomodating to our requests via whatsapp. Upon receiving us at the airport and throughout the stay, we were met with super attentive and smiley staff, yet with the right amount of privacy. Thank u for making our stay a memorable and special one!

Amazing place with good interior
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Everything was just perfect! Comfortable, good interior, nice place and people. They picked us up from aeroport, everything safe and comfortable. Amaaazang bathoom and privat pool.

Comfortable, clean and enjoyable!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Went over and above in trying to make my girlfriend’s 30th special by decorating the room! Also, on arrival ordered us takeaway food as we arrived too late for any places to be open!

Lovely Villa!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Unfortunately, with the Villa being located near local residences there are a lot of dogs barking at night. The bathroom did have a few ants crawling around as well.

If you're looking for a nice secluded place then BNG Villas is perfect. Our villa had a private pool, the bathroom was beautiful and the kitchen had all necessary facilities.

The staff were super awesome & accommodating.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The staff were super awesome & accommodating. I had a private villa to myself which I was very happy about. The driver can drop you off @bank, supermarket or pick up & drop off at the airport with no charge, you just have to make sure they aren't booked for that time by someone else. The taxis drivers in Bali are very dishonest & most are liars, becareful they will pretend they are Blue Bird Taxi drivers, so the villa's transportation was great.

Stunning, private, and friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The staff were just incredible!!! Not only did they remember me from my last visit but also noticed that it was my birthday and organised a surprise birthday cake. Honestly, the best place I've ever stayed and I can't wait to head back.

Peaceful. A romantic stay for our honeymoon
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Our only complaint was the breakfasts! The villa was in a quiet location, which was great at night but meant that it hard to get to anywhere on foot.

Beautiful villa, clean, spacious and quiet

Peaceful stay

Breakfast was really basic

The private pool was amazing and villa was spacious and the staff are really polite the location wasn't that much of a issue because the hotel offers free drop offs before 6pm

No cable channel and needs bright light in the room but the villa is clean and nice.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

It needs a white light in the room so its easier to pack stuff even at night. All lights in the room are somehow dim. There is no cable channel tv. Mosquitos are everywhere too in the villa so i suggest that they should have a spray or have a net for protection.

Privacy of the villa and the outdoor bathroom. Staff are friendly and the free shuttle service.

So much potential
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The location, the lack of shower curtains, greyed out towels. The villas themselves are lovely but falls short in terms of basic creature comforts. Best to bring your own toiletries. For in villa dining, the lightning was somewhat inadequate. The spa is definitely below par, so too are the massages. No soothing fragrances, gentle music and the like. Major disappointment!!

The staff were excellent, always providing tips on shopping and activities. The breakfast was average with the coffee being an acquired taste. The shuttle was a good benefit to the location. The pool was great for relaxing in.

Lovely, relaxing villas.
    • Special Offer - Two Bedroom Pool Villa with Daily Light Lunch or Dinner

Whilst the villa looked great, the kitchen wasn't that well equipped and the showers were cold. We were told that they only had solar hot water heating. I think luxury villas at this price should have a booster for the days when you're most wanting a hot shower, when it's raining and cool!

The staff were so friendly and helpful. They looked after our transfers, offered free transport into the shopping areas and provided complimentary meals. The villa itself looked great.

A luxurious stay away from the crowd!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The master bathroom in our villa was pretty basic and small as compared to the rest of the villa. The tub was small which had an overhead shower that spilt water all over the floor while taking a shower. Also, my wife couldn't find a full-length mirror anywhere in the property.

We stayed in Villa no. 1, lots of sunlight with a decent private pool. We loved our king-size bed which was super-comfy and had a view to our private pool. We loved the privacy even with the open design of the villa. The staff were attentive, friendly and catered to all our needs, instantaneously. The breakfast had few selections but everything tasted good and was sumptuous. The famous Cafe Nook is just around the corner. Talk to the villa manager and they will be happy to help out with any query regarding your stay or the tour.

Car drop-off service
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Service did multiple mistakes; annoying morning phone calls to confirm & re-confirm breakfast - in the end still bringing something else and at wrong time; ants in various places in the villa; the door lock required some oiling to close smoother (it had to be closed using some force, i.e. servicewomen couldn't close it, my girlfriend couldn't), reported that on the first day - was never fixed.

Car drop-off service

Feedback
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

We had asked for the locking of the cupboard but it was not worked upon. Even the size of bathtub seemed little small.

Hospitality, Breakfast, prompt service, ambiance, hygiene, staff (especially GDAE), location, cleanliness, shuttle service.

The Villas don't provide food or drink throughout the...
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The Villas don't provide food or drink throughout the day, only breakfast is available which was pretty average. Apart from this everything is amazing about these villas.

Perfect honeymoon place
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Very nice and clean villas with superb private pool located in more quiet area, not directly at the beach. Beach was easily accesible by motorbike/free hotel shuttle. However, the best thing here was the staff of BNG Villas - always very nice and ready to help, still smiling and in a good mood. They gave us many good tips for trips and also practical information. Saying "hi" to Wayan :) We both can just recommend.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Hidden gem away from the busy streets, yet still walkable
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The bathroom could use some ventilation, to rid of the damp smell especially after being used. Breakfast selection could be improved.

The villa was very well maintained, the private pool cleaned everyday. Private pool has lots of privacy. Staffs were extra friendly, always giving more if not their best!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Not recommended for people on holidays

Location .... kitchen open from 7.30 am to 12 pm only

It is located away from city ... that too in far off areas. No shops nearby . Every time you need to take a taxi if you want to go out. No food available inside villa after 12 pm. Their chef is not available and kitchen remains closed for the rest of day

Awesome and hospitable staff! Room was clean and surroundings were peaceful.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Breakfast was always early and the staff constantly smiles and are friendly. Security is nice as well and makes sure that even the delivery guys were escorted to the right villa.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Stunning place. Beautiful friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The location was a little bit far from shops. But easy to jump in a taxi. Mosquitoes were a bit bad. So bring some repellent.

The property was stunning. Clean and well maintained. Beautiful grounds. Staff were lovely.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Great location and cleanliness
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The actual place far exceeded our expectations as we thought the photos of the villa were not true depictions. We really enjoyed the quiet surroundings in a clean, affordable and comfy villa.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Good last minute option.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Breakfast a bit sparse. Fresh eggs ok, but not much else to entice. Not the most romantic villa but at the right price, it was fine.

Clean, aircon works great, pool is a good size. On fringe of Petitenget/North Seminyak so outside traffic jams but close enough to walk if weather permits.

Beautiful private villa.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

couldnt walk to places from villa

Private pool, friendly & helpful staff, good breakfast, amazing massage in our villa, not far from city, our shuttle driver was super friendly!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

A Must Stay! You will love it! 5*
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

The staff were very kind and went out of their way to help, absolutely wonderful hospitality, warm and caring disposition. I will be coming back with no hesitation. Sad I didn't stay longer and will miss them.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Value for luxury
    • November Sale - One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Cleanliness of bedding and towels, but quickly fixed upon request.

Amazing private pool and huge villa, great value for money. Private shuttle a plus and very accommodating of our requests.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Stayed here over the weekend with my girlfriend for our 3rd...
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Stayed here over the weekend with my girlfriend for our 3rd Anniversary. Absolutely loved it. I work in the tourism industry in Bali, so i have seen my share of hotels and villas on this island, and i can definitely say that the value for money you get at BNG is pretty much unbeatable. Great Villa, huge private pool, clean, good service, you name it. I Will definitely come back here and suggest it to my friends as well.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Great location, Great service and will surely go back again if i have a chance to visit Bali
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Breakfast can be a little better in taste.

The service of the staff was really above my expectation. Location was really good, although i had some problem finding it on the first day even with a cab getting me there. The internet in the villa was really good, really felt like a home away from home.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

a must stay in bali
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

it's a must stay villa if you are in bali, great n excellent hospitality by all staff members. value for money. one of my best stay among all De holidays in De world.....

Everything was great

Everything was great

Great value for money, friendly staff and ideally located.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Great value for money, friendly staff and ideally located.

Staff where amazing and very helpful bed was very comfy and...
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Staff where amazing and very helpful bed was very comfy and private pool was amazing

Beautiful, private and fantastic service. Not too far from main shopping & restaurants

A bar would be good :)

Private pool and the excellent service

Browse Bali Nyuh Gading Villas traveller photo gallery