Reviews of Hotel Ciputra Jakarta 4 stars

Jl. Letnan Jenderal S. Parman, Grogol, 11470 Jakarta, Indonesia

#89 of 401 hotels in Jakarta

The location is great for travel around and the staff in...

I dont know why, when I booked the accommodation, i had already write the noted for our request. But the reception asked us the questions that I had wrote on it, is there any problem between the booking system and hotel system? I really dont like that reception to ask the question that I already wrote down on note. Its annoying.

The location is great for travel around and the staff in fine. Breakfast got dessert to eat, kind of interesting.

The in-room food is only 1 star standard.
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

Room temperature adjuster device is faulty.

The room is dark and humid with old carpet. The aircon is not working. Day 1 : the daily room cleaners forgot towels. Day 2 : they forgot to top us toiletries. Day 3 : they forgot toilet papers !!!

There is a mall right below the hotel, which is really...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is rather old, could do with some renovation.

There is a mall right below the hotel, which is really useful and convenient. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Great Stay for West Jakarta
    • Deluxe Double Room

Few complaints I could make for the money - but I wouldn't recommend staying too long in West Jakarta, getting to the Hotel from the airport involved a lot of traffic jams and parts of the hotel looked much older then the pictures.

The pool area was nice and the breakfast had a great selection. The traffic in West Jakarta is pretty bad but there's shopping nearby and overall I really enjoyed my stay.

Clean and comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room

ATM or foreign currency exachange plus toursit disk will help the visitor more if they can provide that.

Very clean rooms, and friendly staff..always ready to serve you.

Overall staying is good
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff a bit careless. Left my phone charger when we shifted the room. Only realized after half a day, called them to check, they said they didn't find anything. In the end we requested to give access to the room so that we could check ourselves and we finally get the charger, it was kept by housekeeper all the time. Staff is also slow in responsing to our request.

good
    • Deluxe Double Room

The airco is very cold. Men can not choose the temperature. There is a controller but only for the show. The controller doesn't work.

Comfortable near een shoppingmall

Good hotel, value of money.
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

Is quite old. And the staff at counter dont expect you have ever stayed at another 5 6 stars hotel before. So they will treat you like you dont know anything about the facilities. But its okay, dont mind. ;)

The breakfast is very good. Keep changing everyday. Variety and plenty of food.

Not worth to stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

No safety. Anyone can get to your room from 7am to 7pm. Without key. Dirty rooms. Broken furniture (outdated) see attached pictures. Couldn’t have good rest because of mosquitos in room. I complained but they just spray the room. Not recommended for people who has asthma. Can’t enjoy the room view. Window so dirty from outside

Relaxing and revitalising
    • Deluxe Double Room

Traffic congestion considering the hotel is linked to the mall

The staff were friendly, hotel was neat,clean, and bonus was hotel linked directly to the mall which was easily accessed. Breakfast had a variety of dishes which was nice. There is also a spa which is a nice added touch as you can request for the therapist to come to your room which was amazing and convenient espcially after a relaxed massage. All prices included in rate which was even better.

The room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfy ,...
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

I would like to pay more attention to the quality of the towels as well as the TV channels

The room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfy ,,breakfast was very good,,,, check in and out was timely

Nice Hotel at Good Location
    • Deluxe Double Room

This is the 3rd time I am staying in Ciputra and found the service at the breakfast restaurant on 1st level had dropped. My last 2 stay last year and year before there is always a staff at the entrance to show you to an empty table, but this time had to look for one myself which was not easy with a crowded restaurant. When I place my bag at an empty table and come back with my breakfast somebody else claims to have taken the place before me and I had to look for another table. This is quite embarrasing at times.

Staff were pleasant and efficient. Good location with Ciputra Mall connected to the hotel.

Awesome ! I am going to be here again soon...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel staffs were very good, especially at the reception. Room was clean. the location made it the best as well because it is connected with the Ciputra mall. very convenient for shopping and food. I recommend this hotel for travellers who come in for leisure and as well as for business.

Good place for a good price
    • Deluxe Double Room

This hotel is attached to a Mall, and the parking is shared, so everytime I requested a Grab or Uber, I had to pay the parking ticket. It should be free for hotel customers.

Swimming pool is amazing

Great Location
    • Deluxe Double Room

During my stay there's some noise, which I don't know where it's coming from. Maybe there's some renovations?

Hotel location very good, as it's attached to the shopping mall, a lot of eateries and stores. Hotel provide standard toiletries and water Nice view from the hotel to see Jakarta city and also sunset.

The hotel was fair for the price in general.
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

The rooms were clean but not perfect. The toilet was not working properly and the shower was not 100% clean. The elevator and everywhere they had an air freshener that smelled horrible and it was very disgusting. The whole hotel smelled moist which was quite annoying.

The hotel was fair for the price in general. Room was comfortable and the bed also, you couldn’t hear much noise. Spacious enough with a desk to work. Bathroom had shower and tub and the hotel pool was pretty and pleasant to swim in.

Comfortable ease and memorable.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Food was a problem specially for my pure vegetarian wife,she lives on bread for two days ,chef helps to prepare at least last day ,fried rice without egg at last. we celebrated our marriage anniversary with restaurant staff who were really very friendly but lacks in English.

Location was good in the heart of city accessible to conveniences,stores and Malls.Staff was very polite ,good and really friendly !Love to reebeca who was overtly helpful.

Disappointing and Uncomfortable
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The pool is too small and best suited to be used by kids. The Spa in the hotel is extremely bad and I recommend no one to good there specially if you are couple or travelling with family. The most disappointing thing about this place was the staff and how they response in the emergency situation. On 17 March 2018 around 10 p.m i came back to hotel and there was a weird smell around of rubber being burnt, then i found out there was a fore in the hotel and the electrical system was effected and the smell was due to burnt wires. The fire was put out very quickly but all the rooms were full of smell of the smoke and corridors were choking and to remind you that this place is very old and gives you a very creepy feeling in the corridors just like some haunted hotels in the movies. The only response from the hotel staff was "if you don't like the smell wait in the lobby". In half an hour time I have seen people running all around as the fire alarm didn't go off and people were running down with kids and everyone was trying to use lifts with out any instructions or announcement weather is even safe to use lifts or not. I understand they can't make the smoke suddenly disappear from the hotel but there was a lot that could have been done to comfort people and manage the situation without panic. On the whole it was a very disappointing and uncomfortable stay.

The location of this place allows you to travel quickly to several destinations and it's very well connected to the malls and the journey to airport is fairly quick knowing the Jakarta traffic. And to be fair breakfast was reasonably good.

Good old hotel in a strategic place
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The staff was quite busy and clumsy that forgot to give me wifi password and my id card. The building is little bit old but clean.

Strategic location, clean bathroom and comfortable room. It is easy to access and near to citraland Mall, just few minutes from Central Park and Taman Anggrek Mall.

Loved it! But because of the location, probably won't stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not the hotels fault at all but wished it was a bit nearer to the places we wanted to go. It was further from cafes/restaurant/places of interest than we expected.

Loved how friendly staff were and how accessible it was to the mall. Easy!

Nice family hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing that i can think of that we did not like about the hotel as far as being looked after was concerned.

This was the first time i have stayed at this hotel. i was staying with my wife, son and his partner. Nice hotel and we had no problems staying there. Very handy for the shopping mall as you have access to the mall from the hotel, also in a good location for going to visit the local attractions.

Great Hotel so far...
    • Deluxe Double Room

It’s only one time happen. it’s not hotel fault, but it’s one staff fault. My room was 824 and it was noise because of construction next building, then they suggest me to change the room. The room was on the top floor (i forget the room number), more quite, better view. But when I enter bathroom and turn water tap on the wastafel, no water was coming out. I checked the line and shutoff valve, I found the shuttle valve in close position. When I opened it, water was leaking downstream the valve. So actually they know already that the water was leaking somewhere. Instead of fix it, they just close the water shutoff valve. The floor was very quick full of water. This is mistake of one unprofessional staff, but could effect to image of the hotel.

Location, attached with shopping mall, cinema, restaurants, fair price, gym, swimming pool, helpful staff.

Overall it is a good Hotel in a Strategic Location, it is just that the Management should up grade
    • Deluxe Double Room

The Old Towels. The tough Mattress. The fixed shower.

The Breakfast was well laid with many choices for all categories. The Hotel is in a good Location and reasonably priced. The Staff are very polite and very helpful. They Have to improve on the Linen and bath towels as they are old, the Management has to look into this.

The staff is very friendly and cooperative.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Prices in the restaurant/ bar are very high. Old facilities Lightning could be improved. If you call a taxi, then you always have to pay 5000IDR for parking/ entry which is quite annoying.

The staff is very friendly and cooperative. The gym is to my opinion complete and relatively large. Great view from the hotel room

Overall our stay was pleasant.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel offers transportation service. When I booked I was informef they do not do meet and greet instead they will use a transportation service from another source and charging me 480,000. I cancelled as they told me at the beginning it was 385,000. We took the rental car from the airport and cost us only 260,000 inluding the toll. By the way, taxi only cost 150,000 including the toll. We took the taxi on the way back as I was curious and there was a bit of traffic as we left at 7:00 am which was rush hour. The meter was 105,000 plus toll and tip I gave 150,000. I find it interesting that Ciputra charges its customers almost double by outsourcing and they also charge 1,000,000 deposit so you are aware. Be careful also with using your card. I tried to use my card at the department store then I later received an email from my bank informing me of possible fraud as someone tried to use my card from the same department store twice. The amount were huge that is why they detected something were wrong.

The hotel is attached to the mall so it was convenient there is starbucks and restaurants and the staff are aprroachable and helpful. The beds are comfortable and our room was quiet with a view of the city. You can easily go to Indonesia miniature park by taking the bus across the street at grogol 2 station. Going to the national monument and Pasang Baru will only cost 30,000-35,000 unless the taxi driver takes a longet route.

I'd definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip to Jakarta if the price is great!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room service was a little slow, but the service recovery was really good for a mistake that small.

Service was impeccable, staff were very polite & friendly. The room was clean, the bed was really comfortable and big enough for my partner, myself and our 2 kids. They accommodated to all our requests promptly without us having to remind them, i.e. late checkout, baby cot. Location was great too, as the mall connected to it had everything we needed!

The hotel met my expectations, I was there with my family...
    • Deluxe Double Room

To be honest nothing really to be concerned with. However they could skip requesting for deposit money upon checking in

The hotel met my expectations, I was there with my family and they were all very comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Gym and pool excellent!....Location was super great. I highly recommend it.

The hotel is getting dated and is badly in need of a refir
    • Executive Double Room

The buffet breakfast is still quite poor. The resupply of food is so slow and sometimes you need to ask staff to get more of what is missing. This is unacceptable for a hotel that is in no way a cheap place to stay.

Initially put in a room next to the elevator and it was terrible and not really as clean as I would expect. I ask to be moved and it was done reasonably quickly.

it was okay
    • Deluxe Double Room

bad internet, we requested to clean our room but its still dirty, we believe that the cleaner did not vacuum the room. When we asked to move room since internet did not work properly, the reception said you should thank God as you already got a room because our rooms are full.

Spacious room

Pls improve your check in/out services and add more staff during peak time/month.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

1. The check in and check out! It was horrible.. waited for an hour to complete my check in and out. 2. Room was not ready even at 6pm! Big turn off. Went to shoping complex and back to hotel, room is still not ready!! 3. Room service was really bad! Need to call 3 times/reminders to get a piece of towel. 4. Operator/lobby/room service was really really disappointing... call and call and call and call.... nobody pick up the phone! I had to go down to the lobbyy!!!

The location.. adjacent to shopping complex. Convenient!

I booked Twin beds.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I booked Twin beds. Upon check in I was told no more twin beds. How can this be? Since I booked way ahead. Only after some hassle and complaints did they release room with twin beds to me. Not a pleasant experience.

Pleasant stay in Jakarta.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I could think of only one thing which I don't like in the property was the bathtubs, it has strange shape on the tub that makes it difficult to stand while showering.

Location is wonderful. Near shopping mall and plenty of food restaurants surrounding the area. Cosy swimming pool area.

renove the room, should be much more better.
    • Deluxe Double Room

the sound from outside can be heard inside our room, it makes me feel uncomfortable, especially when heard guys voice speaking. sometimes family with kids passed by and wake me up/ make me cannot sleep (noisy).

I like the location because it connected to the Ciputra Shopping mall. its easier to find food and do some shopping. bell boy really helpfull and polite.

It was overall very nice and comfortable stay, despite minor issues. I will come again.
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

Electricity went off several times. Some food in the menu was not available to order.

Great location, Near to both airports of the city and just close to a shopping mall.

Get an idea what 5 stars felt like 10 years ago - hotel needs facelift
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The gym was ok but not exciting. I had the impression that the ac was working at low intensity even when switched off.

Its practical to have a mall virtually in the same building

Need longer sofa or two small sofas
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

Only one sofa, too weak internet connection

Wide, modern decoration, comfortable, electricity and AC, strong waterflow, quiet, delicious breakfast with variety

Ended in a bad experience due to food poisoning
    • Deluxe Double Room

Both of us coming from different previous locations suffered from food poisoning from eating at Hotel Ciputra. We both moved onto different locations from each other and both were inflicted for a few days by the poisoning.

Arrival in Jakarta.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location is a little out the way from central Jakarta. But it was only a short taxi ride to the city centre. The staff at Ciputra always had one ready within minutes.

Great hotel, the staff where lovely and very attentive. The food from the menu and buffet was amazing!

Very bad hotel, terrible staffs, far from the airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I didn't like anything. It is far from the airport, the shopping mall inside of the hotel is bad, the staff doesn't help us at all. And they were very unpolite.

Nothing. The staff was really unpolite with us.

Value for money
    • Deluxe Twin Room

For 2guest they’re only providing 1pair of room slippers. The windows are dusty. It’s great if the hotel provide for airport pick up.

Breakfast was good. Lot of choices n connect to malls. A great welcome by front staff during check in and check out process really quick

Aircond wasnt working for the first night.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Aircond wasnt working for the first night. complained for 4 times yet took them almost 4 hours to send someone over to have a look but still can't fix. left the room on 2nd day and allowed to work on it for a whole day. luckily it was fixed.

not what i expected, would liked to spoil my wive a bit but not of that all
    • Deluxe Double Room

by arrival thy ask me if we do not mind to have a room without fridge, answer no, then they ask if we mind no safety box we say no, we got a room with a broken safety box and a broken fridge and also the shower head was clocked, water sprayed all over the place, asked to replace the shower head still not good had to rap a plastic bag over the attachment otherwise the water sprayed right in the headlight, very disappointed it looks booking.com only gives us the bad rooms

breakfast

Not worth to stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Sofa was so dirty. see the images. The room telephone was super smelly and dirty. Can't enjoy the room view since the wondo glass was dirty as well. Bathroom ceiling leakage issue. Spoke to the duty manager he came up and JUST apology with no solution. call housekeeping for an extra towel, took approx 50 mints after many calls. the fact i was lucky that day. Actually I keep calling room svc/ etc no one answer anytimes. When you complaint to the hotel front desk. It feels like they used to it. It was my worst stay.

Nothing at all.

I will never book this hotel again
    • Deluxe Double Room

Specially front desk staff during check in at four clock PM I was standing for two hours and I am not checking in because the employees they didn’t know how to do the job or the room was not ready. That’s why the employees playing with the computer. After that I get anger then they provide me with the room after almost two hours. I hope they solve the security issue in the hotel.

Not value for money.
    • Executive Double Room

the check-in process. the quality of the room for the price charged. the fact that a deposit was taken during check-in even though it was mentioned in booking.com that it would not be taken. The food was not so great.

The location was good, it was adjacent to a mall.

A pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The food was not brilliant in the restaurant, although the downstairs bar was fine for snacks.

Very good value for money! This was a typical older Indonesian hotel, a bit tired in some aspects, compared with all the new hotels in Jakarta. However I would recommend it as perfectly comfortable. Large rooms and all amenities. The staff were helpful, professional and friendly. Overall a relaxed atmosphere. Nothing ostentatious. I felt at home.

The staff of the hotel is very helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location of the hotel is in an area of very bad traffic during most of the day. Also when ordered room service once the french fries were still cold and not good to eat.

The staff of the hotel is very helpful and friendly.

i spent one night there it was realy nice
    • Deluxe Double Room

in fact some thing hapeened to me i booked via booking when i reached there the man who working at reciption said to me " i blocked the payment in my account and if i need to pay i can i pay cach i paid cash after he ensured to me the will not cut from account whene i came to my country i saw the bank cut the same money so i paied twice iam not sure if i still save the reciet or not

i spent one night there it was realy nice however, there is one mall behind the hotel just you can walk in 2 min i rocomended 7.5

Location was good , shopping mall accessible from the lobby ...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

You need to confirm your reservation many times to make sure that you won't find the hotel fully booked

Location was good , shopping mall accessible from the lobby , good value for money

All Round - Great!
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

There was a slight cigarette smell in the room and bathroom. Not a major issue but would have been nicer without

Mall next door, great breakfast choices and very helpful staff

Very badly maintained hotel room - dirty and insects everywhere!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The facilities are very badly maintained. The room was dirty - I could see insects and ants on the table. The bathroom is dirty. Overall, the cleanliness and overall facilities are extremely poor.

Convenient location, so-so hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff is very blur. Had difficulties in checking in. Saying that booking could not be found. The check in and check out process took so long. The front desk are very unprofessional. They seem to be bothered by the guests queuing up to check in.

There is a shopping mall right below the hotel. Lots of food options.

Good value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

A bit dark in the evening. Hotel is not new and starts to be a bit tired. Wifi did not work properly.

Easy to access from the airport, on the way to downtown, close to highway, so it easy to around.

• Deluxe Double Room

The area which is located around the hotel.

Every thing is available inside the hotel such as Massage, swimming pool and bar. There is a Mall close to the hotel which has lots of shops.

Health issue
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Their bathroom is not comfortable especilly the use of adapted water spray for cleaning in the bath chair is not healthy and always get wast on its tube. Using outside nozzel is much better and healthier.

Its location is great

Unpleasant stay
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

hotel policy, location, not enough international breakfast food, mostly Indonesian, old place (furniture and facilities), latest late checkout time is at 1 pm or you will be charged %50.

This hotel is one of the best in my list of hotels in Jakarta. I will sure come again to stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The toilet wall should scrub clean. You can see the thick mold in between the tiles.

The view from my hotel is awesome. The bed is comfy. The buffet are the best. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Awesome staff! Nice facilities, but not as high end as they try to appear.
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

Pool was nice, but closed at 22:00, so after a day in the hot sun out and about, we'd have dinner and want to swim, but only had a few minutes. No real problem, but was an unpleasant surprise. Location is not great, unless you love big malls, so food options were either mall food (not terrible for mall food), their kitchen (again, not bad, but meh), or take a cab elsewhere. There were several lights in the room that couldn't be turned off, like the router and a light switch that glowed bright red all night, helpful when you need to find it, but a pain in the ass when you want to sleep. Pool bar is crazy expensive!

Staff was super friendly! Food was halfway decent, but not all that cheap.

shopping
    • Deluxe Double Room

I left my glass of water on the table,a small ant coming from no where on my hotel table,I cannot left sweet thing on my table then you will find that many of them on it. the lobby was good only dont like the atmosphere smell inside it,please improve with nice aroma smell.

I like the location with mall beside the hotel, Big room and spacey.staff are very friendly .

Free mineral water
    • Deluxe Double Room

I have stayed at this hotel a couple times. Then one day I got room with broken AC (not cool enough). Make sure to check all room AC.

Free mineral water

Geat value and friendly staff
    • Executive Double Room

furniture a little bit dated and not in great condition, but still fine.

Very good value for the money. Front desk manager is extremely friendly and put me on a high floor with a great view.

It was cool two nights in Sanur.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room electricity sockets are all old and didn’t work except the one in bathroom and the one for the Tv, I was struggling to charge my phone. The AC system was old and wasn’t cold enough.

The lockation was great, the beach is a minute walking from your room, the swimming pool was good as well. The bicycle ride activity every Saturday. The hotel is massive, it has three lobbies.

restful, comfy stay

none, liked everything

I liked that Ciputra had a 7- story Mall attached to it, which can easily accessed through 2 ways of the Hotel and a few more from the outside of the Mall. very friendly, helpfull staff. clean and comfortable lobby bar.

GHOST DISTURBANCE IN THE NIGHT
    • Deluxe Double Room

G H O S T . . . Naughty ghost are banging our door at 2am in the morning.. First bang until the second bang me and my wife just sit down on our bed and wait for the next attack. After the third attack we can't accept it anymore and open the main door to found nothing but an empty hallway and a sweaty air. I yelled to the empty hallway for not disturbing me and my wife as we are sleepy and need a rest after a long flight, then this bastard ghost quit disturbing us.. We are not asking for a replacement room as we are too tired to pack up our things just to move to another room, finally as my wife scared we are sleeping with all lights on which is not healthy for our eyes.. It's an old hotel with less maintenance especially in their 10th floor, when you reach 10th floor the smell of smoke and wet carpet/sweaty air welcomes you as soon as the elevator door opened. The elevator itself is no more leveled with the floor, surely it is not in a good maintenance. Furniture are old, like a 20 years old furniture which never getting a good maintenance.. So far the worst Hotel in Jakarta owned by a well known property company.. Avoid 10th floor and room 1028..

The location.. Easy to access from airport and business area, in one building with a world class shopping mall so it's easy for you to shopping and dining, surrounded by a major private University in Jakarta so it's a perfect place to stay if you would like to attend a graduation

Great breakfast and evening cocktails in Lounge
    • Executive Double Room

Room Air conditioning to cold could not adjust Bathrooms need refurbishment and walk in shower not enough power points that all shutdown with master switch

Great breakfast and evening cocktails in Lounge

Clean, comfortable, and great location!
    • Deluxe Double Room

AC is centralized so no temperature control, only fan speed and opening that you can control. But, the good thing is even though you shut it off, there is still airflow from the outside to the room.

Clean, comfortable room, great location (next to 4 big malls including one connected to the hotel, with many shops and restaurants), also easy access to toll road to airport, considering jakarta bad traffic. Also, brekfast is really good. Great view of the city also - make sure you choose 10th floor and above.

Nice hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Chloride in the swimming pool made my seeing blurred for the rest of the day. I had to recode my key 3 times within my one day stay.

Nice spacious room. Tasty breakfast. Nice view from the upper floor. Good swimming pool. Interesting artwork by Hendra Gunawan.

Not worth the hassle. Much better options in Jakarta for the prices they charge.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff insisted I leave a 500k deposit for room service for a one night stay. I don't know how they came up with that number and I told them if I do order anything I would pay cash and they could take out everything from the mini bar but said no to my suggestion. I had been traveling all week and I was low on cash and I still needed some money for a business dinner that evening. And to get a different room was a big chore! They kept saying the hotel was full so I asked for my money back and after waiting in the lobby for 30 min for them to work it out, I finally got my new room. After unneeded attitude from the front desk staff. The deluxe double rooms they advertise on Booking.com do not match what you get. The first room I got had wood floors and had direct sunlight hitting it for most of the afternoon so it was like a sauna in there. When they finally gave me the new room it was like the one they advertised with carpet. So I felt like this was a bit of a bait and switch. After traveling all day then walking a trade show I did not appreciate having to deal with all of this. I will not stay there again unfortunately.

The hotel staff were very nice and friendly especially the concierge except for the front desk staff who had a bit of an attitude. Attached to the hotel is a mall where you can get food there. They have a dim sum place, Burger King and Starbucks.

Average ....
    • Deluxe Double Room

Long time taken by the room service team to respond to our requests , it will take a while till they appear or else they never appear , but then eventually we’ll have to deal with things all by ourselves and thats a disappointing CustomerCare service ...

The hotel atmosphere and the location ...

Exceptional hotel but there are rooms for improvement.
    • Deluxe Double Room

However, you should do maintenance to your toilet seat and the sinkhole in the shower. The water flowed but it took more than normal time to drain. I like your swimming pool, but I think you need to give shade because in the afternoon the sun shines so bright it burns you in this 35 degrees Celcius city of Jakarta. Who swims in the afternoon? I do.

The bed is comfortable. The toilet is clean and pristine. I like the way you always fold the tip of the toilet paper for us the guest, not only in the room but also in the public toilet you provide. Your staff is so friendly and helpful. The free wifi is not that cheap-free-wifi-that-run-like-your-grandma kind of wifi, it is basically quite fast and the connection is strong in almost every part of the hotel. I like this a lot.

Amazing personnel
    • Deluxe Double Room

I wish that the wifi could have been a little better. I've stayed in about 5-6 rooms so far, and the wifi was good in half of the rooms I've been staying in.

The best thing about Hotel Ciputra is the personnel. They're so friendly and helpful! I've been staying in Hotel Ciputra for about 8 nights in total the last month. The location in general is great and even better is that you have a lot of restaurants to choose from inside the mall. The beautiful view and the room is also a big plus.

Amazing personnel
    • Deluxe Double Room

good hotel with mall - but a little dencentered
    • Deluxe Double Room

sometimes bad service - the extra are very expensive - and the massage it was very bad - i take 90min and it was just caress not a real massage for loosen the body i not recommand the spa !!!

good breakfast - and beautiful room

It was just ok
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not enough yogurt and also western spread. Water at shower cannot be set at a fixed temperature and it fluctuates a lot The wifi also not stable . Need to log in few times Did not get Jakarta Post for a single day but I requested for it

Standard spread

My stay was pleasantly exciting
    • Deluxe Twin Room

i did not like why they charge me 5000idr each time i get a grab ride. I think this is not acceptable.

The breakfast and the adjacent mall and the staff.

Browse Hotel Ciputra Jakarta traveller photo gallery