Reviews of Conrad Bali 5 stars

Jalan Pratama 168, Tanjung Benoa, On the Coast of Nusa Dua, 80363 Nusa Dua, Indonesia

#38 of 70 hotels in Nusa Dua

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Will definitely stay at the Conrad Bali Nusa Dua again.

The Beach was Dirty, at times it looked like the place was short staffed, Dinner wasn't great in the main restaurant.

We liked the accomodation, cleanliness of the rooms, gym, pool, kids activities, friendliness of the staff, location, breakfast and price.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are large and...

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are large and although currently being refurbished clean and comfortable and restaurants are great especially Rinn

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Average
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

The mosquito and room floor doesn’t seems mopped.

Place is what I expected, since I booked two rooms for myself and my family members. I noticed the room service is not consistent. Sometimes there is only one towell in the room and the other room only have one robe/sleepers. The management needs to pay attention to details more also to ensure the hotel floor is maintained clean.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

First time staying at conrad
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

It was quite an old built room but spacious. The shower knob need to be fixed in my room, it could not run cold water

Me & my sisters booked for 3 rooms, and we were checking in quite late in the afternoon at 4.30 pm but the room is not ready yet. A little dissapointed, but the crew made an effort by providing us free afternoon tea as a token of apology (assorted cakes & drinks). I like the fact that they tried their best to cater my request, i was requesting connecting rooms and nearest to the beach as i was traveling with my son & niece & nephew who will be often wandering and playing around the beach. Every staff were super friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Staff is nice, that’s all
    • Premier Deluxe King Room with Ocean View

Not worth for the money! This is not a 5 star hotel! Overrated! it’s too old, tower look so dirty! Water suddenly stop supply! For the price I won’t recommend anyone to stay in here!

Staff is nice, that’s all

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

- They have everything we need
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

Our second room just Renovated, the smell is still there.

- They have everything we need - fast respond - lots of food option - nice environment

Avoid this Hotel
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

The renovation work has taken out 2/3rds of the hotel including the main swimming pools, main restaurant and pool bars. The wing which was in use was shabby and dismal. Our room 1313 was dark and dismal. The blind between the bathroom and bedroom was broken, the window was dirty. The aircon leaked and all our clothes were damp. There were small mites crawling everywhere! The walls were painted a dull grey/blue colour and were marked everywhere with stains. The cleanliness of the room left a lot to be desired.

Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice.

Until the renovations are complete, I would not stay in one of the older suites, not worth the money
    • Conrad Ocean King Suite

The hotel was undergoing renovations, and from our rooms condition is was clear why the renovations were needed. Our room was very spacious, but had a strong smell of mold and mildew in the air conditioning, the shower head was old and only some of the jets worked. The door to the balcony was secured by a single screw and regularly blew off the screw when the wind blew. At check in, we were told our room was ready, but then were made to wait for 30 mins, after which I approached the desk to be told they had forgotten to come and get us. I ordered flowers for our anniversary which were not delivered and I had to follow up the next day. To the hotels credit, they provided a complimentary bottle of champagne as an apology. The staff were friendly, but they were not the level of competence I would expect from a Conrad property.

The King suite was large with an ocean view. It was an excellent location and the size was very generous. The extras provided including breakfast, high tea and cocktails were very well done.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

- Like everywhere in Bali very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

- The big pool was closed and noone told us during the booking. Cancellation was not possible, and no price reduction was offered when we found out and contacted the hotel. - The facilities are badly designed, had to walk 5 minutes to get from our room to the exit. The room itself felt like it hadn't been used in ages. Dust and mold partly and bad smell. When used for the first time, the hair dryer literally exploded. - The sea behind the hotel is full with water sports, no possibility to swim or relax at the beach. - The massage at the spa was way too expensive for Balinese standards. - Too expensive overall

- Like everywhere in Bali very friendly and helpful staff. -Breakfast very good and many variations

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

One night stopover
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Cost of dining in the restaurant was very high compared to local options and with the ongoing work there weren't many places to relax outside the rooms.

Beautiful hotel with excellent service. Everything you would expect from a Conrad.

Pricey but worth it.
    • Conrad King Suite

It would have been wonderful to see the big pool completed. However, we booked this resort knowing it was under construction. The staff were wonderful.

Everything. The resort was quiet. Amazing breakfast with huge variety. Staff are always there accommodating for every need and desire.

Don’t go here for the next 6 months as under renovations, 21/07/18
    • Conrad King Suite

Book this place months before, then get told nearly all restaurants and the main pool is out of action for Renovations. Requested a refund, as booking based on facilities that were now U/S. Told no, once they have your money, they won’t consider anything. The only decent restaurant, the Japanese place took 2.5hrs to deliver our meals, kids asleep on the table.

The position is great, on the beach close to everything. Staff are very attentive.

The breakfast was great with lots of varieties.
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

People on the beach keep coming to you literally every five minutes offering massage or beach activities. I wish the hotel management could do something about this annoying interruptions to a relaxing time.

The breakfast was great with lots of varieties. The hotel was very clean and the room very comfortable with a spectacular ocean view.

The perfect relaxation resort but not during programmed renovation work
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

Whilst I was aware of a renovation project going on at the hotel I found it almost impossible to sit on my Garden Wing balcony to read due to constant noise generated by workmen throughout the day until 6pm including Saturday's !! This work is due to finish by the end of August 2018.

The rooms at this hotel are large with plenty of wardrobe space. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious with separate shower and toilet. The bath was large and had a window looking into the bedroom. Airport shuttles worked very well. Most staff were fine although restaurant staff did not seem to anticipate guests need to have their coffee/tea topped up. It would help if they smiled a bit more !!

Pleasant but not stunning
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

The hotel was under renovation and there was lots going on it so that meant limited access to normal pool and restaurants etc. So not the normal experience at the Conrad unfortunately

The bed was very comfy, so were the pillows. The staff are very gracious and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.

Nothing actually dosen’t even look like a conrad property
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

They dont have good rooms for how much they take the amount for single day i was there for 3 nights 4 days it wasn’t worth it at all

Nothing actually dosen’t even look like a conrad property

Not that worth for five star.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

When we arrived the room is not ready yet and The staff were lied about our availability room.. we ordered king bed room, first they said its full already (even we ordered it). But when we push them finally they gave us the king bed room. And when we entered the room for the first time the floor is not clean. When you walk you can feel the dirt. But, they directly cleaned it again when I asked them. It’s under renovation when we came so a lot of facility is closed however they told us before. Overall I’m quite disappointed stay here. Better choose other five star hotel with the same price to stay next time.

Good location. The room is quite big

Thanks for this beautiful moment
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

Maybe little big so easy to get lost

Like the fact I have been upgraded to a premium suites! The bed amazing , the bathroom and the ath amazing, the location perfect too

Beach front property, easy access to the beach
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

The property is under renovation and there’s no information about that, so we can’t use the main pool. The garden are not maintained very well, banyak daun gugur yg tidak di sapu.

Beach front property, easy access to the beach

Staff was friendly and always helped us during our stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

Staff was friendly and always helped us during our stay. The condition and cleanliness were superb. Facilities in the hotel are excellent and you cannot even be bored during your stay.

Seafront Holiday in Bali
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Property has aged and was under renovation with majority of the hotel grounds not accessible. First day electric kettle malfunctioned and next day the air conditioning started leaking leaving a puddle in the room. Staff was fantastic and responded immediately to address both issues.

fantastic location right on the seafront, helpful staff and all amenities are conveniently located

Great hotel with amazing breakfast
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Construction going on so there is some noise and you cannot access half the resort. I’m confident once renovations are done , the hotel will be fantastic.

Great hotel with private access to beach. Staff is wonderfully accommodating. They did a little honeymoon setup for my wife and I. The hotel itself is quiet but right outside are shops and restaurants which are great and the breakfast was one of the best I had in Bali

One of the worst holiday, a lot of things didn’t meet our expectation
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

I didn’t like the fact that the swimming pool was under construction and the staff didn’t even tell us about it, and the beach in front of the hotel was horrible (you can’t even swim there). Foods were nothing special, kind of boring because we basically get the same thing each 2-3 days. The price of the foods in the hotel was crazy expensive.

The staff were friendly, the service was okay, I like the fact that they prepared baby toiletries for us :)

Fantastic suite which was very clean, complete with...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

The views from the room are all facing away from the beach and the beach lacks lighting at night making it scary to venture into at night.

Fantastic suite which was very clean, complete with amenities and accessories that you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The kids zone was fantastic, pools were warm and nice, staff were very friendly and helpful.

Royal treatment :)
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

we went out for 2 hrs, came back when we were told we could have access to room, and had to wait another hour, would that’s the only minor constructive feedback I can think of

The pools :) and the food was amazing

Comfortable for elderly with wheelchair
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

the AirCondition and the washbowl doesn't work then we move to another room Last day the toiletbowl doesn't work

Comfortable for elderly with wheelchair

Complex with all amenities, friendly staff, suites very big, building and rooms look a bit shabby
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Garden View

The main pool was under construction, but this was known to us and in return we got a good deal on a suite. But the whole Conrad seems just too big to be well maintained. The gardens look beautiful, but the building looks run down and absolutely not worth 5-star. The pool side toilet was dirty due to not enough staff to regularly clean and also alongside the pool the service was not really tip top (very often staff was nowhere to be found).

We had a suite and even though all a bit old and carpet even shabby, the room was huge, the beds were comfortable in size and slept very ok. The walk upto the suite is one alongside the back of the resort, which really gets you out of that bubly resort feeling. With the suite come a lot of perks (afternoon tea plus snacks 15-17hrs, alcoholic drinks & snacks 17-19hrs...all for free). Playing tennis, taking a massage, it can all be easily arranged.

Two nights only before departing the country and getting away from the bad inhuman scale of a hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Totally at variance with the Bali vibe and if it as a commercial business plan is applied further then it will destroy Bali as has happened in so many countries plagued by the American commercial horror.

As the whole hotel complex was much too big, it was unmanagable or poorly managed because the staff only had their own little area to manage and although they were very typically Balinese, friendly and very smily they were fighting against the American idea that big is better, well, it isn not, Individuals rule the world and corporate hotels destroy the character of a country.

Waiting to long for check in ( check in normally 3.
    • Conrad Twin Suite

Waiting to long for check in ( check in normally 3.pm ) but room available on 3.35.. Bad smell in the bedroom ( from rugs/carpet) A part of hotel building still on renovation..

5.5
    I was told that by giving the Conrad my email address and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

I was told that by giving the Conrad my email address and signing up for Hilton Honors Club that I would get free wifi access. That was not true and when I called the front desk the evening I checked in, I was told that no one was there to help me and it would have to wait until the morning. I never was able to get free wifi in my room.

Service and breakfast were ok.
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

Not a five star hotel. Everything was reeeeealllly expencive compared to other hotels in Bali. Not clean, pools were dirty. Ocean view room not really ocean view, trees and pools and garden mostly. Location not good, the beach is unswimmable and dirty.

Service and breakfast were ok.

Comfortable but not quite meeting our earlier experiences and expectations.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Garden View

Current renovations. Quality of food in some restaurants ok, but not to the standard we have had on earlier visits and come to expect. Will not revisit until renovations completed. The Hotel should be offering incentives to stay whilst under renovation. Currently not good value for money.

Staff friendly.

Over priced money hungry hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

Over priced! Wouldn’t ever reccomend this hotel unless your a millionaire! Went to use the tennis courts and it was $30 to play for a hour! $50 to use the day beds at your own hotel! All the meals were over priced considering the local warung next door has the same size meal but a tenth of the price.

The coffee at breakfast was probably the only good thing.

nice hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Garden View

the staff should open their mouth to say.....good morning / afternoon...oooooor......

the room ......comfy, see you soon...with new renovated room . the beach ......wow

The hotel was in construction (remodeling), so part of the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

The hotel was in construction (remodeling), so part of the hotel was not usable, and with a lot of noise because of the construction. Booking should have told us about.

I wish it could be better.
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

Untrained staffs and not enough to manage the facilities for sure. Poor maintence if several areas but I guess that’s why it’s undergoing the renovation.

• Deluxe Twin Room with Garden View

The hotel had renovation work which affected the aesthetics of the hotel - we were not aware when we booked that this was the case, only when I read the important information when we arrived that we realised. It appeared a little rundown and the cost of buying things on site was really high. The area outside the resort leaves a lot to be desired. You have to pay for the Wifi - Really you have to pay to use the wifi even though the cost of the hotel itself is high!! Overall the experience was not as great as we had hoped it would be considering the high standard suggested with the apparent 5* star rating so we were disappointed. My husband and I also informed the hotel that he was vegan prior to arriving and yet on arrival it seemed that the restaurant could not properly cater for him.

Very comfortable beds, lovely swimming pools. The beach was lovely and pretty clean - only a few bits of rubbish seen.

the room size, the twin beds, the free upgrade to the garden...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

the room could have been smelled fresher, spiderwebs found on the pond, the morning hot tea tasted coffee-ish, did not automatically refill the sugar and complimentary tea in the room, always had to ask for extra bath towels for my kids every day

the room size, the twin beds, the free upgrade to the garden room facing directly to the beach, plenty of complimentary bottled water.

The hotel & amenities are great & staff are very...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

the hotel is abit pricey when it comes to sold goods, this can be improved.

The hotel & amenities are great & staff are very helpful! Swimming pool is good as well. The bread section for BF was amazing along with the cakes! All in all the hotel is highly recommended.

It was great to stay in Conrad, will be back again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

The room was bit old , flies & bees are flying around in the balcony.

Very nice pool with chill atmosphere, convenient access to the beach, late check out till 3pm & warm hospitality.

The Conrad Nusa Dua

The renovation of half the resort which was not disclosed when booking. Extremely disappointing for my group of 7 as this was our highlight.

The staff were the best I’ve ever experienced anywhere in the world.

It's so-so now, used to be better last time.
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Booking.com did not tell us the part of the hotel is going through construction during our stay, we tried to cancel and change hotels because of this but was not allowed to. Luckily we did not hear any construction noise. The private beach is not very clean though the sand is far from white.

I really like the spacious bathroom with lots of mirrors

• Deluxe King Room with Resort view

I could have been told the hotel was under major construction before I paid for my accommodation on what was to be a nonrefundable ticket? It would have been nice if I was given all the information about the construction and noise prior to booking

Staff were amazing. Potentially a beautiful property and location if it was not under major construction.

Used to be all that - not anymore
    • Conrad Twin Suite

However, everything else fell short. The shower head was terribly painful to use - the management should try it at full blast and feel it for themselves. The top pouring down shower didn't work though. One of the room plugs didn't work, we had to use hair dryer in the kitchen sink area, where by the way, leak lots of water on its own on both 2 nights. The floor of the room should really be polished or something - is showing age badly and dirty. The complimentary laundry service while is truly quick, but didn't remove stain and clothes still smell used - I'll let you be the judge of that. The breakfast also were not as good as other cheaper hotels. The management should really stay around their competitors. Overall, for the price we paid for the Conrad suite, there were not a lot of things to justify it except the size of the room. I personally feel the management has abandoned the quality there or they don't care as much anymore.

I love the size of the Conrad suite room very much, it's proper for the price and most of the staff were pretty friendly, but not all. The Conrad suite pool was great & enjoyable.

Average due the renovation

I booked 3 rooms in July for Xmas holiday as a returned customer. However, received a renovation notice in November. Conrad shouldn't charged full high season price when you can not provide full facilities due to the renovation. Cheating!

Best Family holiday we have ever had.

leaving.

Restaurants, pools, rooms, fitness centre, Spa and most importantly the staff. They are wonderful and the benchmark of professional service. No where in Asia, Pacific or Australia compares

I'd rather stay in Jinbaran area if you're looking for a pleasant week or so.

The beach is not that nice! Nearby activities (jetski, speed boats) are noisy and gazoline smells all over the place. Also, the recontsruction started on 1 November is quite noisy and we were informed on that just 3 weeks before arriving, i.e. too late for making re-arrangement.

The hotel enjoys good location in Nusa Dua, close drive to Bali collection where you find lots of shops and restaurants. The service was good, pool side bar had happy hours between 4:00-6:00 pm.

Brilliant.

Didn't stay long enough.

This is the best hotel we have stayed at in Bali in terms of value for money. If you want to just have a place where you can kick back and do nothing but read a book and relax, then this is the place to go. We have gone to the Conrad at times, and have hardly gone outside. On other occasions we have been quite active. Bali Collection is a short taxi ride down the road if you want to do some shopping.

Great time at the Conrad.

The only thing I didn't like was that you had to pay extra for the bales.

A beautiful modern hotel with a Balinese feel to it, in a great location. Great staff, room service and housekeeping done multiple during the day. The beach was gorgeous and had a lot of water activities, perfect for families and couples.

-All the stuff were nice and friendly
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

-The airport transfer is very expensive. It should be free anyway, for a 5 stars hotel at this price. -The room was full of alive mosquitoes and full of dead mosquitoes on the floor, in between the curtains and some on the pillows/bed. -We were staying with a lizard inside the room and when we called the reception they told us 'Madame this is a tropical island' -You can't really use the beach -The hotel is far from everything

-All the stuff were nice and friendly -The pool area was nice

Nice resort location
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Staff is generally polite but not very friendly. Rooms need refurbishment. Free WiFi only for HiltonHonours members.

Beautiful garden and pool landscape.

Spacious and wrapped around swimming pool
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

lots of mosquitoes and spider webs near elevators. The property is old and need upgrade to maintain a 4stars hotel.

Spacious and wrapped around swimming pool

After all this "stresses" if you are not interested in ocean Beach you may rest ammoti to
    • Deluxe Ocean King Room

Final accommodation was good, alot of pools.

After big stress with getting finely 2 days later good room accommodation became perfect, no ocean Beach at all, it was very dirty shallow bog, nobody get in "ocean". excursion was also bad -rude ignorant, guide, who didn't speak English at all +uncomfortable car.

had my wedding at Infinity Chapel in Conrad bali, great...

nil

had my wedding at Infinity Chapel in Conrad bali, great chapel with sweeping view across the ocean. 3 nights stay at pool villa is a bonus, buffet breakfast at RIN Japanese with lots of variety and tasty. We will be back.

Woult definitely come back again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

The river pool is very filthy, lots of unkown brown-green-ish material which I assumed to be droppings from insects and aviation creatures. Our toilet clogged during our stay, but technician and house keeping team were prompt to fix and clean it.

Good view from our room. Personal touch by staffs (got an anniversary card from the staffs, but unfortunately not our name printed on it - but we do really appreciate such gesture). Breakfast was great and room service was prompt.

Bad taste in mouth..
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Paid a lot to stay. You do not get what you see. You must pay for everything.. including a game of tennis, day bed huts and even a sunlounge by the pool....$$$$

Was a beutiful place.

AMAZING! Looking forward to returning.
    • Conrad Twin Suite

The staff were second to none with service, hospitality and friendliness throughout the whole resort. The Conrad Suits staff make you feel like the only guest in the resort, a truly memorable stay thanks to each and every one of the wonderful staff.

Memorable stay and definitely a comeback
    • Deluxe Lagoon King Room

Bathroom fixtures aren't so easy to operate and uncommon, the beach was a bit dirty.

Love the size of our bedroom and it has easy access to sunbed and pool. Extragenerous with towels. The kidsclub is excellent that my kid went there every morning.

Not very promising
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

The hotel seems to be very old or not properly maintained was expecting better experience with conrad rooms.

The landscape of the building is great, pools are amazing and resturants

BEAUTIFUL HOTEL so classy and heavenly.
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

expensive food - area around hotel not interesting at all. and you can't swim at beach. but the gorgeous pool makes up for it. GO here if you see OTHER places in Bali too. It's a resort getaway NOT a way to understand Indonesian culture.

BEAUTIFUL HOTEL so classy and heavenly. EVERYHTING was wonderful. EXCEPT food expensive and you can't swim at the beach at all.

It was relaxing probably wouldn't go back.
    • Conrad Twin Suite

Service was slow when you ordered drinks they were slow to arrive and would normally come one at a time. Not very good for a 5 star hotel. Gym was yuk no windows. Had 2 Pilates reformers as a pilates instructor I was very excited to see but unfortunately both machines were broken. Rollers need replacing. All the mats in the yoga room were dirty and looked old could use replacement. No foam rollers. The main buffet breakfast was a long walk from the suites no direct way to get to had to walk around the complex and through the beach restaurant 8 degrees and through the pool area??

The suites and the services to the room were amazing. The room service menu was better than the menu at the beach restaurant (8 degrees). Although the romantic dinner food was fabulous. In a hut on the beach. They also offer a beach BBQ night for families or couples would recommend booking this before you arrive as it was all booked for our entire stay and we were unable to experience it. It looked amazing. Would recommend booking a garden view suite as the pool view suites where very close to the main road. Overall a great holiday.

Very pleasant and met all our needs with the bonus of upgrade.
    • Deluxe Lagoon King Room

Some confusion ordering one meal regarding billing possibly after receiving upgrade. Very comfortable and service excellent.

Free upgrade to a Comrade suite and facilities and first class staff.

Relaxing beach walk, perfect view and restful holiday
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

I find the french toast was not what I expected but I ate it anyway. Perhaps the breakfast could include more variants maybe pasta, kaya toast, clear soup? Anyway few of my fav breakfast items are mini croissants,the porridge, omelette

I booked for two bed rooms with sea view but the PR was kind enough to put me near the chapel since they knew that I was attending a wedding on that day. I love the room layout, bathroom, and also the bed comfort. The sea view from the Suku restaurant is just amazing and I wished that I could stay longer on that. Overall the service is also good during breakfast and around the hotel. Saw a lot of kids around and this place is perfect for family holiday too.

Perfect leisure, perfect pleasure...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

Despite of booking large room with ocean view, we were offered a small back-garden room. After claiming they exchanged it, and we finally got the requested one.

Gardens were fantastic, ocean view amazing, pools were great!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Great hotel for families! Overall great experience with great staff for the kids!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View

1) The time to get served at Suku, the Balinese restaurant, was ridiculous: even at noon with almost nobody in the restaurant, it took us sometime more than 30 min to get our food. Even simple things as plain pasta for the baby took way too long. I would also say that the price of the food in regards to the quality is lower than the other restaurant 2) The kids eat for free from the kids menu BUT only if you eat with them... With a 2 year old baby who eats at 11.30 am or 6.30 pm, this is ridiculous. It means we either have to eat super early, or pay for its food. If you want to be a family friendly hotel, then Kids should eat for free from the kids menu as long as the parents or guardians ordered and signed the bill. We had to pay a couple of meal (despite being at the table, just not eating as it was too early), and it kind of ruin the mood because it makes no sense. 3) We booked the Peking Duck menu early August but after the first serving of duck, they left with the duck, never to be seen again. There was a lot of meat on that duck! Was it wasted? it was disappointing because it was actually a beautifully cooked duck full of taste, with a crispy skin and moist meat. Very frustrating. 4) We were "upgraded" from a garden room to a Suite: We paid for this upgrade, but it was not explained to us that the upgrade did NOT include the services of the suites (laundry, tea time, etc.), which was disappointing when you spend a couple extra hundred dollars on your total bill. The system to open the water flow in the sinks and showers is retarded and should be changed. Also you cant lock the door of the toilets...

Yani, our babysitter, was incredible: Patient, thoughtful, kind and experimented with babies. Our little boy had a blast with her and we miss her dearly! We recommend strongly to use her services. She made our stay so much better and easier and took great care of our baby. The Suite was spacious, but a little bit far from the rest of the hotel and restaurants. The staff was helpful and always smiling. The Kid's club is pretty good but is closing too early (5pm) The quality of the food and dishes at 8DS and Rin, the beach restaurant and Japanese restaurant, is incredible and worth the price. Overall the amenities are of good quality, and even if the hotel has 300+ rooms, it does not feel much like it. The pool is great for kids and adults, and the water-sport center very helpful in arranging activities.

Great swimming pool, specially the salty water...
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

All the scooters, motorboats etc on the sea were extremely annoying: noisy and it was not possible to swim in the sea. Very commercial hotel, quite expensive to have dinner there.

Great swimming pool, specially the salty water lake/swimming pool.

Plush but overpriced
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

Food and drinks are overpriced and the food was fairly mediocre. A soda, which across the road at the Circle K cost Rp6K, in the hotel cost Rp60K . Very few vegetarian and no vegan options

Very plush but overpriced. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had a birthday celebration here with lovely flowers and a complementary cake

Great place, food, friendly staff, activities around the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Resort View

The reception staff weren't courteous. A few staff expected tips.

Great place, food, friendly staff, activities around the beach. Amenities for the babies.

We expected more to stay at a 5 star hotel specifically in reception service.

- Rooms were not ready even when our check-in was at 3.30 pm and notified them that we would arrive at 3.00 pm. Not to mention the long wait and long process of checking in. - Upon check out rooms' wifi were charged even after we asked & they confirmed on check-in that wifi would not be charged as they said once we checked in we would automatically registered as Hilton members and would not be charged . They reversed the charges eventually but we would save time without this problem

Room size

Wonderful Resort - Not for couples
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Not couple friendly due to family styled resort. You have to pay for use of sun loungers and bales next to the beach (the only peaceful place on the property to relax), which cost 500k IDR per day (with 300k as restaurant credit). Restaurants are all too expensive, probably because children eat free at certain times and lack of nearby competition. Weddings held everyday during high season so very busy and loud. Lots of screaming children - not relaxing.

Wonderful staff, spacious room and bathroom, well maintained grounds. Nice restaurants.

Beautiful resort but need cleaning improvement
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

- We didn't click the makeup button because we want to take our son for quick swim, 20minute later we came back they had makeup the bedroom. I felt uncomfortable due I would always keep my private stuff away before the housekeeper coming. - Cleaning quality is very poor for the price we paying - they run out of napkin when we had breakfast, how is it possible? The staff took long time to get us napkin till my son had made lots of mess on the table.

- We like the swimming pool - the staff very friendly - variety choice of breakfast

Memorable stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

Food at hotel restaurant is rather expensive, compared with other hotels.

Great hotel. A lot of space for green and nature. Beautiful room. Friendly and helpful staff. Appreciate their free kid menu.

Beautiful but not perfect.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Garden View and Accessibility Feature

Fumes from constant water sports boats just of the beach all day. Our toilet was old and struggled to function. Is a bit out the way to sight see roads south Bali are very busy +toll road charges.

The pool/lagoon & garden where beautiful and not over crowded. Its Close to more beautiful nusa dura Beach. Staff very helpful, food is good

Conrad for relaxing

There is not a lot to do in walking distance from the hotel, the beach walks are dirty and I mean dirty, I have never seen so much rubbish on a beach, There are a few restaurants in walking distance to the hotel but not many, you really need to take a taxi everywhere.

Staying at Conrad is for staying in a resort style hotel where you spend the day lazing around the pool. The breakfast are good with plenty of choice and friendly staff are very efficient in attending to your requests.

Great Stay with some issues
    • Deluxe King Room with Resort view

I was a little surprised by the 20% service charge and Tax on every purchase. It is expensive to eat and drink at the hotel. Also, the number of jetskis and power boats that are VERY close to the beach area leave the air full of exhaust fumes. It didnt make the beach a place I wanted to be.

the staff were amazing. Always very helpful and friendly. The room was great

Browse Conrad Bali traveller photo gallery