2. Indonesia hotel reviews
  3. Bali hotel reviews
  4. Legian hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Dewi Sri Hotel

Reviews of Dewi Sri Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Jalan Legian, 80361 Legian, Indonesia

#29 of 144 hotels in Legian

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Clean beautiful pool.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location. It was right in the middle of Legian which isn’t a bad thing. Just only one street in and one street out meaning traffic was really bad all the time.

Clean beautiful pool. Gorgeous staff who couldn’t do enough for you

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Excellent location, will stay there again.

Bed could be softer.

Bed could have been a bit softer but this is about 4th time we have stopped there so expected it. Room good. Room staff excellent. Meals good and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Overall for the price this is value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed was hard and pool was a bit too warm for me. No real concerns or major complaints though

Spa was cheap and enjoyable. Food was very reasonably priced. Staff were lovely

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

You get what u pay for . Cheap.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Was given two single beds - instead of 1 queen. Breakfast was minimal. Not many options . Smoking area close to non-smoking at breakfast. Staff come across as they don’t care. Unless u approach them, they won’t see if your ok.

Bar pool. Pool open all night . Location is great. Rooms are very cool- great aircon. Money exchange at reception is handy.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Has beautiful space between rooms, so green!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn’t had toothpaste and tv in the room is only 32” which is so small and they have no gym.

Has beautiful space between rooms, so green! Massage services in the open space! 100000Rp full body one hour is so totally worth it. Restaurant serves great quality food. Pool is good.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

We had a fantastic room, only because my wife wanted to see...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Too much chlorine in the pool.

We had a fantastic room, only because my wife wanted to see the room first before check in. It was inadequate, so after complaining to the manager we got upgraded to a much better room.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Nice and reliable hotel, convenient for walking around Kuta
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It's a little bit expensive but the facilities are very good with the swimming pool there!

I've stayed here many times and enjoy the convenient location in the heart of Kuta, set back from the main road. The staff are very nice and helpful. They also held my suitcase and security box for the whole day after I checked out.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

The staff are lovely.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The air-conditioning didn't work and we had to move to another room, my husband had to check about 3 rooms till we found the one that's cool enough, the new room the air-conditioning was working for a while but then it wasn't working properly after that, it was not cold like it should be, We turned it to the lowest temperature but it was still not cold enough. I had a terrible sleep most of the stay and I got sick but I didn't have enough sleep.

The staff are lovely.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

2 weeks at Dewi sri hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When we got there we had to be moved twice to different rooms due to air conditioner not working and the lighting in the rooms is very dull

The different animals made out of towels on the bed every day. The staff were lovely and very helpful and sent over beautiful flowers for my birthday.The pool bar was great and location was close to everything

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Friendly staff .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small swimming pool and always was kinda crowded. Also its was very noisy as its next to major night clubs so over weekends its even noisy inside your room. Also washrooms sitpot wasnt clean enough. Too many mosquitos.

Friendly staff .

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Need a new chef
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The food was not good. Didnt have what we ordered..that was on the menu..2 times!!

Loved the staff and pool and room servived everyday and the security in the hotel

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Highly recommend, great atmosphere!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Towels were a little dirty, perhaps just from plenty of usage. Wifi in the room was good but not great - it worked the best in the public areas such as restaurant and by the pool.

The location was fantastic, walking distance to plenty of restaurants and shopping. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help. Breakfast was probably one of the better ones we’ve had travelling through Thailand and Bali! Pool was fantastic, plenty of sun and room around pool which seems to be relatively hard to find in Bali. Lovely grass area to relax on bean bags. Room was a good size, bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

If you want to have the hustle and bustle of night life,...
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Breakfast was pretty average. Not enough variety, and had to keep asking staff each morning for plates, glasses etc. Not many tables either, so expect to wait. Poolside lounges were always occupied by towels, people claiming them early morning even though you are not meant to reserve. I ended up taking the beanbags from the grass area each day to the poolside so I could lounge. Bed was too hard, but that's common for Bali. Rooms are not very sound proof so can hear all the outside groups in the evening. It seems like I have a lot a negatives, but other than these minor things the resort is pretty good.

If you want to have the hustle and bustle of night life, shopping, restaurants - then your in the right place. A short stroll down the alley way and your in the middle of it all. In saying that, you are a hot 20min walk to kuta beach. Staff were great, and food (other than breakfast) was good. Prices are good, about 25000idr for Bintang before service charges added, takes it to about 30,000 ($3aud). Room gets serviced early, about 830. So remember to put your 'privacy' tag on door if you want to sleep in. We got a spacious 2 bedroom and was large! No safe in room, but you can get a safety deposit box at reception. Tip - metered taxis are much cheaper than any bartered price of a private Bali man driving. Massages at resort reasonably priced I(85,000idr 60mins) Overall a good stay, but preferred our other areas that we stayed at being uluwatu and Nusa lembongan (both places much more relaxing, much much better beaches, and no Bali people constantly asking you to buy, have taxi, want hair braiding).

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Dewi Sri
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

What I didn’t like was the thumping music night after night until 4am coming from the nightclubs in Legian St. I’ve stayed there 4 times before and this is the first time it was a problem and kept me awake.

Lovely grounds, clean rooms. Love the set up of the restaurant and the pool. The staff are lovely and really helpful.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Location and it was not too big, the grounds are lovely
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could have more choice but eggs and pancakes are good. Needs kettle in room along with cups tea and coffee. Also needs flannel face wipe and a hand towel

Location and it was not too big, the grounds are lovely

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Great location. Simple but adequate amenities. Value for money for the most part.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower was a bit weak and hot water sparse. We tinkered with the shower head ourselves to get the flow happening but the water temp needs attention. My only other criticism is that I emailed the hotel prior to stay with some simple requests, however it was not responded to. Went to re-book for next stay in May next year and the accommodation cost had tripled which means i may have to look for a more affordable option

Location is excellent and the hotel is a great size, Not too big but has all the features you need to be comfortable. We have stayed twice now and love it. Restaurant and pool bar are well priced. Breakfast is simple but enough. Rooms large and clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Perfect Kuta resort!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Perfect place and excellent location. Can't fault anything except my shower that by the end of the trip really had no pressure. Did that ruin the experience tho? Nup - not even a little. Love this hotel!!

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

It was very central to everything - shopping, food, clubs,...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They need to look into either bleaching their towels so they are actually white, or buying new ones - my towels during my stay, whilst clean, were grey. Clearly a sign that they are old. Also, I often had ants in my room, which didn’t bother me till I left an open packet of chocolate overnight - I will take the blame there tho, totally my fault. Sometimes the linen had weird faded black marks on it too - thinking maybe it’s old tattoo ink that’s unfortunately stained the linen. Not sure if I’d stay again, as it was quite noisey if the nighttime because of how close to the clubs it Hotel is. They need to consider more shade options around the pool tho. I counted 14 lounge chairs but only 5 umbrellas. So four don’t have an umbrella at all. Breakfast was mediocre- nothing special. I often ate out for breakfast even tho it was included in my room - which I didn’t find out till a few days into my trip. Maybe they could do up vouchers for breakfast if it’s included that you hand in when you eat.

It was very central to everything - shopping, food, clubs, relaxation. The bed was comfortable to sleep in, pillows were comfy too. Reasonable sized pool & they had floating lounges which were very popular. Chicken burger was delicious.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

As always great service and beautiful smiles
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

An extra blanket in the room would have been nice, my partner likes extra cold I was a little chilly. In saying that I did not think to ask either as I'm sure if I had it would have been provided.

Have stayed at Dewi Sri previously and as always staff were friendly and accomodating. Great food and service and reasonable close to everything we needed on this trip. Would recommend Dewi Sri to couples and families alike.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel grounds and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The first time we stayed here in 2015 we were very impressed and gave it a 10/10. The second time staying here, we were disappointed. Our booking was made in July through booking.com and we requested a double bed, on arrival in October they couldn't supply one which was fine but when we learnt that the hotel was only half full we began to wonder. Our room was upgraded but still no double bed, when we got to the room there were no bath towels. After asking twice we finally received some towels several hours later. The tea and coffee wasn't replaced the second day there and the empty bottles and plates were not removed when the room was cleaned plus the mini bar wasn't restocked.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel grounds and swimming pool were very clean.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Thought it was silly to put away the bean bags so early as they could be used to watch the movie or just have a peaceful drink in the garden on such warm nights. Would have been good to have an area where you could have some privacy to access the deposit box.

Considering the property was in a lively part of Kuta, it was quiet and easy access to everything we needed. The staff were friendly and obliging. So clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Stayed for one night. Wouldn't stay for any longer. Good for a cheap hotel.
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Would've been nice to have more options at breakfast. No smoking at breakfast. Cleaner rooms. My shower had no water pressure whatsoever.

The licatuon was great.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed and blanket need to upgrade.

We loved the swimming pool, it's very relax after a long travel day. The breakfast is standard, room is spacious.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

location was great and massage and breakfast /...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no security box in the hotel room - not nice to have to open security box at reception. Noisy customers in nearby rooms making a noise all hours of the day. limited space for breakfast.

location was great and massage and breakfast / restaurant service was acceptable. Nice large swimming pool with clean grounds and well maintained area.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Barli massage, maintenace, housekeeping, security and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

First time in 20 years going to Bali some staff were quite rude. Some flexiblity from some staff would have been appreciated. I was chastised for using my own teabags at breakfast on several occasions and was asked to refrain from using them and to contain this PRACTICE to my personal room..Sir Twinnings would not have been happy either... Possibly a beauractic management style pushed down which reflected some staffs approach to clientele. Other than that staff at the property were very friendly and helpful as you grow to live about Bali...dininv room just lacked that friendly spark familiar to beautiful BALI...SAD BUT TRUE....management need to loosen up a little!!

Barli massage, maintenace, housekeeping, security and reception staff fabulous... Massages outside are DIVINE 5 star! Clean property and great pride shown in lawns and yard... Fabulous big clean rooms...comfy beds and great pillows Great menu and adequate servings Fabulous entertainment 2-3 times per week.. Lovely ambiance ..bean bags scattered under trees...just a gorgeous property in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Legisn/Kuta....

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Good stay when in bali
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Staff were not as pleasant as our last stay, perhaps a different shift or were having an off day. A couple of the staff were nice but the bar area/dining area staff were quite abrupt. Wi-fi wasn't great either.

The resort is very Nice, rooms are very Nice and clean. Location excellent.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

I absolutely cannot fault Dewi Sri!

Nothing! All was perfect 👍🏻

I absolutely cannot fault Dewi Sri! This was my second time staying at the property due to the recommendation of a friend and I can confidently say I would not stay anywhere else in Legian. First of all, the location is superb! It is placed close enough to Legian street that it is an easy stroll to the action but far enough way that you are not disturbed by the nearby night clubs. Secondly, the facilities are amazing, the pool is always well maintained with fresh pool towels available and the massage facilities were great. The safety deposit box which is left behind reception while you are in charge of the key is also a positive. I used the money exchange facilities at the hotel too, the rate was slightly worse than that on the street but it was worth the security and convenience. Lastly, and what I believe to be the most important asset to any accomodation type is the staff. Dewi Sri staff are among the best I have ever encountered at a hotel, not one of them was rude or unwilling to help. They all possessed an incredibly positive and helpful attitude, and were constantly going above and beyond the call of duty. In particular, I would like to honour Surya, a beautiful man who made me and my family feel a million bucks. He was so helpful and always had the biggest smile on his face. I love Dewi Sri and I urge anyone considering a stay here to book!!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

The staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The included breakfast was average. Could include a few healthier options.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were spacious and bathrooms very clean.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Very dissappointing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My room smelt of mould the entire trip. Due to my husband having sever asthma it was very concerning but payment had already been made. Looked at the "only" other spare room and that stunk of mould too.. Complaints were made but to no avail. Stayed in october last year and was wonderful but has gone completely down hill! My uncle and aunt were force to sleep in single beds for the first 3 nights after requesting a double bed when booking but they eventually got changed. breakfast menu is terrible.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Friday night the area is too busy.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No instant coffee or tea in the room. Very cumbersome to carry 2 suitcases to the 3rd floor. No provision for a kettle so to make some coffee or tea.

Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Pleasant staff and good location food was good except for breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Slow wifi when it worked from the room Breakfast very basic Noisy Rooster every morning

The pool and swim up bar and location were good The staff were friendly Clean rooms Other than breakfast the food was great and value for money

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Close to everything that we need to do.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Beds where hard and the room was next to another hotel next to there kitchen so that was loud in the morning and couldn't sleep in

Close to everything that we need to do. Value for money.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Central to the night life and staff great.

Booked and paid for double room but got two single beds. Not comfy at all. Bedding threadbare and falling apart. Hot water very intermittent . No outside light.

Central to the night life and staff great. Did an awesome carbonara in the restaurant ! Good laundry service and money exchange onsite . Security very good.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

A lot of potential

Not clean Breakfast not good

The room wasn’t clean, breakfast area also not clean. Even the dishes were not clean. Food is not recommended. Staff was nice and helpful. Middle of Kuta if you like the area the location is good.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Fantastic location if you’re wanting to be amongst the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed, pillows and linen not the most comfortable.

Fantastic location if you’re wanting to be amongst the hustle and bustle of Kuta/Legian but if you’re wanting somewhere more quiet it’s a bit close to night clubs which you can hear into the early hours of the morning. Clean. Lovely garden, restaurant, pool and spa facilities.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Very nice staff and accommodation will stay again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Kids in the pool , congested breakfast servery everyone standing around waiting for there egg order . Not able to get to the toaster or buffet

Outside massage, room size, staff

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Great bathroom.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We arrived just after midnight and the guy at reception couldn't even crack a smile. It was not a good look to first impression of the place.

The bathroom was modern and clean. Also food and room service was great.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Location is great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Linen and towels were stained. Beds hard. Showers on the upper levels have no pressure. Rooms need a revamp. It’s a bit dated. No tea and coffee facilities in the rooms. Lots of bugs in rooms.

Location is great. Close to bars and shopping.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Best small hotel in kuta
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Best place to stay on a budget. Just as good as 5 star in Australia if not better. So tranquil.beautiful staff. Clean room . Great value and close to everything

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Thank you so much guys! We love you 💕
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had booked for a double bed but due to the hotel being booked out we were on 2 singles pushed together. Usually we wouldn’t complain but I woke up both mornings with bruises on my back and hips.

We love the Dewi Sri, we have made some friends for life within the staff here. It’s beautiful, clean, friendly and the vibe is great!

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Was lovely, would stay again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Some of our room service plates stayed in our room for 2 days :( and a bigger bin in the room would be lovely.

We loved the room service, the meals were amazing, the staff were so friendly and helpful, the room and resort was very clean and well maintained, good location, so cheap to stay and totally worth the money.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Have stayed at Dewi Sri several times now, definitely highly...
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Have stayed at Dewi Sri several times now, definitely highly recommend this hotel. People are lovely, atmosphere is great and rooms are amazingly huge and super clean as they have been recently renovated.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Girls trip, cost effective hotel with great service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the location, which has nothing to do with the actual hotel. No bad reviews for the hotel.

Staff were lovely, friendly & helpful. Restaurant was really good, 24hour room service is great. Hotel went the extra mile to get flowers delivered on my birthday.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Beautiful hotel loved that we could see all our family...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was beautiful but The food wasn’t great

Beautiful hotel loved that we could see all our family checking in while we relaxed in the pool as everyone stayed there for our wedding Massages were amazing and loved that they were outdoors as it made it more relaxing

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Great value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was rather average, definitely needs a better range of foods. The bar choice was limited, although it's only small. There was definite noise from the nearby clubs, although it wasn't loud enough to keep us awake.

This is an excellent value for money option in Kuta. It's just off the main strip and about ten minutes to the beach. It's not super flash, but everything was clean and tidy, and the grounds were very well kept. Great pool with swim up bar.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Terrific value, great location.

Nothing 😊

We loved the atmosphere, great band in the evenings and the open air style restaurant for breakfast was beautiful. Delicious breakfast and always terrific service for the egg and pancake station. We’d definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

I was only there for a day but it was a pleasurable stay and I would go again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff stare a you a little too often but aren’t troublesome. A floor towel in the shower isn’t provided .

The gardens are beautiful and they put out comfortable bean chairs to sit on . The pool is good and easy to access and you can swim till midnight. On Friday night there was an acoustic band playing from 6 to 9 and it was relaxing to sit on the lawns and watch .

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Rooms good enough but I probably wouldn't stay there again, better choices elsewhere
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast area where they cook near dining area poorly set out and gets very congested with people as its a self-service area one is always in others way. I have been coming to Bali for many years have stayed at many different hotels and I understand one is not going to get top of the crop breakfast but apart from their eggs Dewi Sri has a lot to learn about having a reasonable eatable breakfast as well as having an good coffee plus their tea is well below standard. Unfortunately worst breakfast out of all the places I have stayed in Bali. One more thing their wifi extra slow and some guests rooms couldn't receive signal at'll.

Rooms good clean and comfortable enough, location great, staff helpful and friendly as most Balinese people are.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Great location, nice territory, clean and good rooms.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On breakfasts there were lack of variety and after 7 days it was hard to choose at least smth that you want to eat for 7 times.

Great location, nice territory, clean and good rooms. 2 times made massages on the territory and it was very good.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

absolutely fantastic stay at Dewi Sri
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the breakfast area need to be re thought to make it easier too use which would make the breakfast experience far more pleasurable.

The cleanliness of the hotel was great, the staff were amazing and the pool was outstanding. the reception staff bent over backwards to help accommodate our specific needs to my wife's great delight

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Relaxing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were extremely friendly and courteous, one of the ladies travelling with us had been injured and as soon as they realised this and before we could even ask for a room change they approached us straight away offering to help.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Staff were friendly and facilities were clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of my room was not good due to it being on the side closest to all the clubs. The noise at night was unbearable right up until the clubs closed.

Staff were friendly and facilities were clean. Pool and bar were lovely and food was awesome

Get what you pay for
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Music could be heard from 9pm to 4am every night. Apparently pretty quiet if you were closer to the pool. Beds had a massive dip on one side. Could feel the springs.

Proximity to restaurants and other areas. Pool was open until late. Water replaced and rooms made up daily. Airport service was prompt and reasonably priced. 24 hour room service. Pool massages cheap, but very busy. Must make an appointment hours in advance. Very affordable.

Our family holiday

Location was terrible. You can hear the night clubs when in your room but I wouldn’t of said it was loud enough to keep me awake. Left our hard drive there even after 2 emails still no response that’s a little frustrating.

The staff were fantastic, price wise very reasonable. Hotel very clean and air con worked great.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Pleasant and enjoyable .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There are a few different types of rooms, basic is in multi story block behind main area. We paid for a superior which are ground and one floor above, around the pool are. There is one unit right at the end around the corner , ground floor with no views , probably worst one, which we got. Guess someone has to draw short straw. Room was nice though. Friends got second floor one further along with pool views so we sat up there mostly. Would not put me off going again. Perhaps also needs a little more seating around pool area.

The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. Breakfast was nice, not a huge selection but what there was was tasty and plentiful . Service was very efficient. Food in the pool cafe also good. Grounds were tidy and well maintained and pool clean. Short walk to Main Street and plenty of cafe's and shopping close by but taxi' are cheap if you need to go far. Massages in hotel were very reasonable prices. Rooms were nice. Pool area was nice but not Huge. Had nice swim up bar.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Overall was clean tidy and comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Fridge was not very cold. Staff turning power off daily which meant fridge was turned off so when you get home you don't have a cold drink. Dinner menu could be improved. Drinks from bar could be a lot colder.

Overall was clean tidy and comfortable. Breakfast menu was good.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Paradise in chaotic Kuta

The noise at night

Everything. Hotel was perfect. Also who ever makes up the room everyday needs a serious raise in money. They do such a good job and even make the towels into different animals everyday. Always put a smile on our face. Book this hotel for an unforgettable stay.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Very nice hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Maybe the breakfast choice could be better. Very basic.

- nice and friendly stuff - nice garden area - clean rooms - good location - not exactly in center, but still close to everything and also quiet.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Why stay anywhere else. This is VALUE plus
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The market stall owners in the lane are so rude and put a dampener on walking down the laneway. Totally not Dewi Sri's problem you just have to ignore them.

So much to like about Dew Sri Hotel. Staff are fantastic so polite and friendly. Grounds and pool are well maintained and the rooms are cleaned daily. Short walk to Legian and Kuta, restaurants markets and nightlife, not far to beach just a stroll up Poppies 2. So close to all but very peaceful. Would not stay anywhere else, such great vale for money and the best massages

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

We enjoyed it all.

Would recommend Dewi Sri for it's great location and spacious grounds. Great staff, pool and Restaurant. Great for Families. We have stayed there several times. We will go back

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Very relaxing and staff are wonderful. Would definitely stay there again.

Nothing I didn't like.wonderful

The whole experience for the 8 days was so enjoyable and relaxing. Staff are very helpful and can't do enough for. Location was so central to everything.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Overall it was just the right hotel for what I wanted
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is nothing to dislike it's like a hidden little oasis close to everything

Staff very friendly..room was good...close to enough to walk to beach and to do shopping in kuta and legian..swimming pool is just perfect...I have stayed here a few times and is always a great stay

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

The location it is quiet yet not far from everything has...

Having to leave

The location it is quiet yet not far from everything has beautiful gardens and a lovely pool and staff are amazing and breakfast is different every day and sufficient

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Last hotel of the trip
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There were loads of mosquitos in our room on the last few days, but they did have bug spray provided in the room! The food was a little bit more expensive than I'd hoped, I also found a squashed spider on the banana leaf they served my nasi goreng on..

We had a deluxe room and we got an extra bed for our 2 year old son. The room had everything we needed. We were on the ground floor and just a few steps to the pool. The pool was fantastic, good mix of shallow and deep areas for the kids and adults and the pool bar was great. Our room backed onto a street and I could occasionally hear a scooter or two but otherwise the room was very quiet. The staff were very accommodating, always provided new towels daily and extras of needed. You definitely wouldn't expect a hotel like that to be down the end of the lane where it is,so it was a nice surprise. I would stay here again, I can see why its so popular!

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Location was amazing.

There were some really rude staff members that killed a 10/10 rating. Not all staff members. But they really brought a downer to the stay when there rude.

Location was amazing. Rooms are really good for price. Beds are hard but seem to be the same everywhere. Pool and bar are awesome. And are open really late. Massages were amazing. Some stuff were really nice.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Nice big quiet hotel up side road, lots restaurants, shopping and night life if you want it...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Pool chairs have umbrellas which is nice but no shade at all while in pool Shower could drain away quicker..

Reception and housekeeping staff were really good......good Room, beds nice, good water pressure in shower....nice pool... Lovely lawned areas...

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Excellent location, great value for money, food and room service is great, fantastic value
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Could only suggest that you could have fans on the balcony to sit outside rather than sitting in the room

Great location and staff always great, excellent pampering from the spa treatment service

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Staff were all excellent and the room was lovely
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

The only thing I could suggest would be that the pool could be a little colder. On a hot muggy day I would have appreciated a colder pool to jump into.

Staff were all excellent and the room was lovely

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Nice well located hotel with pool, massages and good...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Our first room stunk a lot. First we thought it was just a normal room smell but it was impossible to stay there for longer than 5 mins. So we asked the staff for a new room and it was not a problem for them at all and we were moved immediately.

Nice well located hotel with pool, massages and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Amazing place
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Food was yummy rooms was so clean .couldn't fault this place we will be back for shore

Was amazing place Leanne the manger and stuff was friendly .

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Good place centrally located (kuta, legian). Poor breakfast, noisy guests.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast area too small for all guests, breakfast itself very poor, no safe box in the room (but available at Reception). Guests with kids no respectful of other guests.

Very centrally located (behind sky garden) but neverthless quiet. Good rooms (I had a superior with balcony overlooking the pool) and swimming pool.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

waste of money!
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

The beds wasn’t comfortable at all. Pillows poor as! Front door had crack right down both sides and standing outside room 406 you could see right through cracks into first bedroom day or night 🤔 aircon poor in first room also! Breakfast nothing to get excited about at all.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Friendly, pleasant and relaxing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The friendliness of all the employees. Relaxing atmosphere, great food. The setting is peaceful, not overwhelming and great for children. Perfect location in Legian. We stayed during Nyepi (Great experience) .

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Nice big rooms
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was below average Room was very close to road so was a bit noisey

Nice big rooms Cold air conditioning Reasonably priced food drinks and massages Good location

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Remove TWIN rooms pls
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Why on earth “family hotel” has TWIN rooms?? At least so many of them! They gave me (solo traveler) a twin room for my first night. Luckily they changed it next day, but my new room was more dated then previous. It was moldy. Beds (in both rooms) were old, change mattresses, pls! Staff most of times ignored “not disturb” sign and started knocking at mornings. it’s Kuta, not Legian. Balcony in my second room was like a corridor (not a big issue, but if someone needs it).

The territory is beautiful, swimming pool is good and clean. Room has good size and well designed to stay for a long period. Cheap prices in restaurant.

We Price Match