2. Indonesia hotel reviews

Waterfall Street, Kembang Kuning, 83662 Tetebatu, Indonesia

#6 of 21 hotels in Tetebatu

9.7

10.0

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 23

• Reviewed: 29 July 2022

Great place to stay in Tetebatu
    • Small Twin Room

- Nothing

- Beautiful place, with a nice view on the rice fields for breakfast - Good food (with homemade bread ❤️) - The owners are really nice and helpful, they give good advise and can organise tours around the area for you - Lot of things to see in the area, I wish I could have stayed longer

• Reviewed: 25 July 2022

Booked for 1 night. Stayed for 3. Perfect!
    • Small Twin Room

Thomas and Katie were perfect hosts. They were very sociable and helpful when making recommendations. They would invite me to sit with them for dinner, which was a very nice gesture being a solo traveler. The guesthouse is charming and provided very modern and functional amenities. The views of the rice terraces in the morning were sublime.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2022

Charming, immaculate and restful hotel with European touch, overlooking rice paddies. Outstanding staff.
    • Double Room with Garden View

Fan was noisy, can give one a head ache. Some noise from street.

Great staff, especially Marie. Breakfast overlooking the rice paddies. Clean, charming, high ceilinged bedroom and spacious, immaculate bathroom with plenty hot water. Great yoga/stretching area overlooking paddies. Lovely garden.

• Reviewed: 19 June 2022

Great spot down the Rinjani
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

Les Rizieres is a hidden gem in Tetebatu. Luxuriant garden, rooms are super clean, comfortable and well maintained. I extended my stay to the superior room, which is charming , huge room and terrace with a nice garden view. The view of the volcano from the first floor restaurant is stunning ! (don't miss it) Super relaxing and chill area. Every meal I have there were so great. Probably the best restaurant in the area. The fish was a delight! And great attention from the team and the owners. I fell so well there that I could have stay a week if I have time

• Reviewed: 5 June 2022

• Single Bed in Dormitory Room

The prayers during the night were sometimes a bit too loud, so maybe bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. But it's not the stay's fault as they can't do anything about it.

The breakfast was really good Friendly staff The view from the bamboo terrace is really nice The terrace includes a big room for Yoga You can rent a scooter there for a cheap price

• Reviewed: 8 January 2022

Superb

The mattress is a little hard. Sometimes the music was a bit loud. I quite like the quiet.

I had one of the superior rooms. The room is lovely, really spacious, with beautiful views up to the the mountain and rice paddies. The place is really lovely. Everything is very clean. Breakfast is very good, with fresh ingredients.

Stayed in January 2022

• Reviewed: 17 May 2021

Stunning location and amazing hospitality
    • Double Room with Garden View

The accommodation is beautifully done, in an amazing location with stunning views of Rinjani and the rice fields. The hospitality was first class and we could not have been happier with our welcome and great conversation throughout our stay. The breakfast was good and all in all a highly recommended destination for anyone looking for a great place to stay surrounded by so much to do

Stayed in May 2021

• Reviewed: 9 November 2020

Percect accomodation
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

I like everything in this accomodation. Perfect

Stayed in November 2020

• Reviewed: 1 February 2020

Stunning views in a beautiful, safe place to stay

Evening meals were tasty, but portion sizes were child sized and relied on boiled rice to provide a feeling of fullness. Some guests were served by a staff member with a ciggie smoking in her mouth. It reminded us of a 1950s seaside boarding house landlady! Definitely a put off for us.

Katie and Thomas have built a beautiful place to stay. All the facilities are excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful. Staff have good English competency. Food is beautifully prepared and looks attractive. Breakfast excellent with homemade fruit juices and jams. A strong sense of food safety is evident.

Stayed in January 2020

• Reviewed: 26 November 2019

• Double Room with Bunk Bed and Shared Bathroom

The place to be Tetebatu! It is very beautiful with a nice garden and a terrace where you sit in the middle of a rice field. The rooms are very clean with a nice hot shower. It is run by a very lovely couple, they care for everything you need and always have good recommendations for things to do. Also the staff is super friendly! They food is very tasty as well. I was very happy to spend my time here! :)

Stayed in November 2019

• Reviewed: 24 November 2019

Simply amazing! Don’t miss out.

All perfect.

When we entered this place we were amazed how awesome it was. Clean, quiet and cozy. While we were happy with other homestays in Bali and Lombok, this place immediately made us feel at home. We loved it so much we even prolonged our stay and if ever back to Lombok, we’ll come back!

Stayed in November 2019

• Reviewed: 29 October 2019

Beautiful, peaceful homestay.
    • Superior Family Room

The WiFi system is a little frustrating as you are limited to a set amount per device per day. However this was the only point that we could raise as a negative.

Everything! The staff were all fantastic, the food was delicious and the beds were really comfortable. The best sleep we have all had during 3 wks in Lombok. The atmosphere really did feel very homely. The garden and surroundings were beautiful and the local village was a treat to explore. We did the local rice fields walk with Sukry from the property and he was brilliant. He was excellent with our 9 yr son and really helped to keep him entertained. We can highly recommend taking this tour.

Stayed in October 2019

• Reviewed: 20 October 2019

Very nice but with a few exceptions
    • Standard Duplex Double Bedroom

- We thought that you could choose a la carte for dinner, but there's like the meal of the day and they cook that for all the guests. It's ok, but I think that if you pay for the dinner you should be able to choose at least between two or three options. When I booked, I thought that's how they did it and for the price you pay I think it's how it should be. - Even though the owners are french, when we got there there was another person managing, and the communication between us was a little bit coomplicated. For example, we wanted to know a bit more about the tours and that took us a while. We also missed a little bit of proactiveness from his side. - They are right next to a mosque, so at 4 am you'll have a nice alarm clock melody. That's really not their fault, and you have to keep in mind it's a muslim country so... that's what you get. But just be aware of this situation. They provide earplugs, which is nice, but if you have a light sleep like me, then it gets a bit annoying. I have to admit though that the second night I slept through it without problem. I guess you get used to it. - The fan in the room was very noisy too.

There's nothing wrong with the accommodation itself, wbut we had very high expectations and there are a couple of things that didn't convince us that much, even though there were many great things too! Let's start with the good things: - The room is very pretty, and so is the bathroom. Comfortable bed - The views from the upper part of the cafe and really really nice. You can have breakfast in there while admiring the views, or dinner at night, when it gets really peaceful. - I had the best veggie curry in there, it was delicious! - They organize tours and provide private transportation to other areas of Lombok. - Their rice field walk is a MUST. It was super pretty, and you learn a lot about all the vegetables and fruits they harvest. Also, the waterfall you'll visit is really nice, and if you're lucky you'll get to see black monkeys in the monkey forest. Also, our guide Sucri was so kind!

Stayed in October 2019

• Reviewed: 28 September 2019

Superb
    • Superior Family Room

Excursions and meeting really nice local people

• Reviewed: 22 September 2019

Fabulous
    • Double Room with Bunk Bed and Shared Bathroom

only 90 minutes wifi per day available. I don´t understand, why it has to be limited. I just had time to book the next step of our travel and check my messages, then I was blocked. Unacceptable the beds are not very confortable (the mattress is only on a wooden beams without frame. I had some dorsal pain in the morning. For the price of the room, I would expect real beds) the shower was difficult to adjust and the water was very hot. the taxi is too expensive: We arrived by grab from bus terminal in Mataram and paid only 150.000 rupiah. We didn´t got a grab for our way back and to book a taxi at the hotel for 350.000 rupiah for the same distance and the taxi driver had no idea where our next hotel was situated

the lounge over the rice field very quiet place excellent restaurant the excursions that are proposed (even though the guide was walking to fast and did not give us enough time to appreciate the landscape). The excursion to the monkeys and rice field should be one hour longer or the lunch could also be somewhart shorter very clean

• Reviewed: 13 September 2019

A small paradise between the ricefields
    • Double Room with Garden View

Bathroom and toilet was outside the room and for me (65+ woman) I found that A bit less.

Everything. Good information about the trips they organize. The ricefield trip was perfect. I liked the food. They prepare one meal for diner. I will remember the kindness and joy of the staff. Very clean. Tetebatu was also clean. The sight over the ricefields is perfect.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2019

You will feel like home
    • Double Room with Garden View

If you don’t like dogs: there are 3 of them. But they are very friendly as well so it’s easy to overcome your ‘fear’ :)

The beautiful view on the garden and on the rice fields. The bamboo hut. The outdoor shower. Thomas and Cathy are so friendly, they will make you feel at home.

Stayed in August 2019

• Reviewed: 24 August 2019

• Double Room with Garden View

The people running the business were great. They were really willing to advice and help. Great views and warm feeling. We stayed at another accommodation next to this one and it was completely a different feeling! Thanks to all of you!!!

Stayed in August 2019

• Reviewed: 15 June 2022

4.0
    Children not welcome - nor any changes to their routine
    • Superior Family Room

Not at all friendly or accommodating with children. Seemed actually allergic to children, and got visible angry whenever they made any noise or exuberance. Due to a last minute AirAsia flight cancellation, we had to leave at 0730 for the airport. We asked if we could have breakfast at 7am and despite them being up and making themselves breakfast, they said "no, we don't really do breakfast before 8am", and instead offered us two plastic water bottles, 4 bananas and some cheap packaged biscuits (despite "breakfast included").

A simple walled compound and large pleasant room with a double and two beds singles available. There is a raised terrace above the restaurant to view the neighbouring rice field, and a view to Rinjani.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2022

• Reviewed: 17 January 2020

Stayed in January 2020

• Reviewed: 18 July 2020

Stayed in June 2020

Showing 1 – 23

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!