Reviews of Villa Diana Bali 4 stars

Kresna st, Ulun Tanjung , Legian, 80361 Legian, Indonesia

#93 of 145 hotels in Legian

Was a nice stay,i liked the facilities the staff were nice...
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

The last day i've got bed bugs bites that was severe so i had to go immediatly to the c the dr after i reached home

Was a nice stay,i liked the facilities the staff were nice helpfull and cheerful .thnx

Nice and quiet location, the Staff were very friendly and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The breakfast was okay. The bathroom facilities were outdated and the water pressure wasn't the best.

Nice and quiet location, the Staff were very friendly and attentive, the pool area was fantastic and the whole Villa wasn't crowded either.

Hotel was great staff are very helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Mattress was rubbish springs digged into my back and wifi not that good sometimes.

Hotel was great staff are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was lovely.

Hotel is beautiful and staff are very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The mattress were very uncomfortable in room 704, I could feel the springs digging into me.

Hotel is beautiful and staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is also really nice.

Very Satisfied
    • Three-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

One of the staff, the evening duty staff not quite accommodating. Cooking utensils not available, only frying fan.

It is very private, villa is very clean...Breakfast is very good. The rooms at the villa were big and spacious. It is also near the beach and the bars...Staff specially Desei and her companion i was not able to get the name of the guy was very accommodating and easy to talk to..

The property was very beautiful.
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

The only thing that wasn’t so nice was the bed- it was comfy but a little bit musty. We also had a little problem with the shower- the shower hose was a little bit too short, if you want to wash your hair- so you need to crouch down a little bit, otherwise the head of the shower falls of.

The property was very beautiful. The garden and the pool a perfect for relaxing and also included a nice Bali feeling. Also our room was pretty good, with much of space and a big balcony. The staff was awesome! Most of them spoke perfect English and the are all so lovely- we totally fall in love with them. They helped us with everything and answered all of our thousands of questions.

A wonderful small family feeling resort with everything you need and only a short walk from it all.
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Breakfast was a little hit and miss. They do need to improve this substantially. Some days it was a buffet (depending on the number of guests in house) and the food was either cold, or lacking any variety - pancakes were nice some days and poorly cooked others. The omelettes were very nice as they were cooked as needed whereas the buffet food was sitting for some period in containers which were not kept warm. Overall the breakfast experience didnt detract from our visit and it wouldnt stop us from staying there again. It just needs to be improved. Staff were great but maybe the cook needs some assistance.

The property was excellent - clean friendly and relaxing. You couldn't really ask for any more - the staff were very attentive. Pool was so relaxing and the rooms were airy , spacious and clean. Location was fantastic for us as it was not in a busy area. It was a mere short walk to Legian Street where all the business started. Just what we wanted.

This was a hostel stay not a hotel, I would not recommend it even to a backpacker,
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

The bedding was discoloured and very old. The smell of smoke and cigarette ends were all over the hostel. The bed had a canopy to keep the falling dander and insects from falling on you in the night. The shower leaked water from the bath that flooded the bathroom which also created an environment for mosquitos. The pool was mouldy all the way up the sides and even after we complained and they tried to clean it the water felt like jelly. The breakfast dining room was dirty with and electric kettle plugged in to a filthy multi socket plug both cutlery and cups were not cleaned properly. The staff managed to side step in and out of the kitchen so it could not be seen inside. The breakfast eggs were cooked at the booking desk. There was no toaster, The sugar for tea and coffee was kept in an old jam jar.

WORTH TO COME BACK
    • Three-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Lacking lights at the garden near the pool in the villa. More lights would be appreciated

The Villa is not new, but quite well maintained. The rooms are spacious and generous with the bathroom set-up. The private pool is too deep (1.8m) for the kids to enjoy while adults are having coffee at the common area. Staffs are super friendly and helpful.

Location and the pool.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

The room was big and with terrace. However, the bathroom has to be upgraded as it is old. The mattress is old.

Location and the pool. The food is ok but breakfast is same everyday

Place needs to be maintained better.
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Not clean . Sheets , towels didn’t seem very clean . Pool beds dirty. Breakfast average. Not happy with customer service.

Large room , right next to a blue bird taxi stand.

Most staff were lovely.
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Lack of toiletries, soap, shampoo, and toilet rolls weren't replenish ed. Pick up fron airport didn't happen. Toilet didn't flush properly. Staff need more training...

Most staff were lovely...

Great place to stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Restaurant a bit unorganised. Our room definitely needs a new mattress.

The Staff were awesome. Easy walk to main area of Legian if you like walking. Otherwise cheap bluebird taxi. Great pool.

Actually I was very happy and will stay there again.
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

I stayed in two rooms and both beds were not up to standard of a Villa

Beds were very uncomfortable, and chlorine was added to the pool in afternoon while people were swimming, it would be better if it was added after 9pm.

I strongly recommend Villa Diana as a place to relax and...
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

I strongly recommend Villa Diana as a place to relax and enjoy your vacation. Location is nice, so calm and peaceful. The staff are really helpful and friendly. If I come to Bali again, probably will choose the same place!

If you want to be closer to nature, wake up and see green trees, grass, birds and sun around...
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Everything was great! ☀️Nice pool, good breakfast, super nice outside area 🍴 🍳 ☕️ Great location, supermarket Bingtang nearby. Special thank you to the nicest manager Ambar 🙏😊

Good property will not be coming back in future
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room in Shared Villa with Extra Benefit

I didn't like how the wifi was not working for the whole of my trip I did not like how the water was shut off and it took staff 2 days to get someone to my room I did not like how the cleaning staff would half fill the mini fridge

I liked the friendly staff and the room that I stayed in

We stayed in the villa. A private pool and open plan lounge. Some rooms smelt.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The cleaning of the floors in the rooms let them down. Basic breakfast with very little choice. Location ok, we just got a taxi to where ever we went as they are very cheap.

Staff were great.lovely out side pool.

Good stay, amazing ambiance and staff , terrible breakfast !
    • Deluxe Double Room

The breakfast was terrible, cold food , limited variety of dishes , service was late , same menu every day overall our breakfast experience was horrible in the villa , hope you guys take the feedback to improve the breakfast conditions !

The staff here were extremely friendly and welcoming , the ambiance of the resort ( the pool side , the rooms) was very peaceful and refreshing :) overall we really enjoyed the stay here at villa Diana !

I WILL STAY AT VILLA DIANA AGAIN
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Breakfast selections and food was less than ordinary You need to access slippery steps to use shower / bath. Shower and Bath design for me is dysfunctional.

Location was what I was expecting. A little isolated but close to Legian & Seminyak Centres. Staff are friendly and willing to assist in all aspects of your stay. Room (#604) is spacious and clean. Rooms Air-Con is cold. The Mini Bar after adjusting the temp. kept drinks cold enough to consume. Pool Area is tranquil well presented is clean and peaceful.

the staff were amazing, they did absolutely anything to...
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

the staff were amazing, they did absolutely anything to accommodate us and make us feel comfortable and gave us lots of advice and help. the hotel was also beautiful, clean and quiet and great value for money and we really enjoyed laying out in the gazebo and going in the pool (which you're allowed to use at any time). the breakfast was lovely also.

This hotel is disgusting, we booked another in 30 mins. It needs to be shut down
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

The room was disgustingly dirty, the bed sheets were grey and had bird poo on them, the air con looked like it was going to fall off the wall, the bathroom was unusable. The toilet lid was filthy ( didnt bother to look inside ) the sliding doors leading to ?? didnt shut and had a gap at the bottom of about 6cm with the top part held by tape. The venition blinds were broken and destroyed. The roman blinds didnt even join, there was plaster holes in the corner.

I'd stay here again as it great value for the money.
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

I wouldn't suggest eating at the hotel as it was a bit limited and pricey compared to elsewhere. Not much in the area in regards to shopping, more an area for locals. Roadwork's out the front of the hotel made for a bumpy ride.

The rooms were comfortable and hotel was easy walking distance (10-15 mins) to the main area of Legian. Staff were extremely helpful. Pool area was stunning. Cheap transport to airport, only 100,000 RUP.

Pleasent stay. Recommended.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Location wasn't great- 20 min. to the beach, 10 min. to shops and restaurants. A bit disappointed with the breakfast-not much choice and not tasty. The staff wasn't very helpful when it came to giving direction where to go, what to do etc. But the stunning room made up for it. So we would stay there again.

Had a room in the new building. It was absolutely amazing. Great design, bright room and bathroom and big balcony with a great view. Possibly one of the most beautiful rooms We have ever stayed in.

Would I stay there again, probably not. Would I recomment it to my friends, probably not.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Was disappointed that I had pre arranged airport pick up and had confirmed it twice. The motel send a airport pick up confirmation again while I was on the plane to Bali and after travelling all day my phone was flat so I didn't see the message. We arrived in Bali around midnight and had to pay $30 for a taxi to the motel. The next morning I asked for the motel driver to take us to the Bingtang supermarket up the road and was charged for it. I had booked two rooms both had showers hoses that sprayed water every which way and leaked. the bath plugs didn't work so you couldn't have a bath and one of the toilets didn't flush properly. We asked a number of times to have this fixed so in the end we just had to deal with it flooding the bathroom every time we had a shower. The rooms were basically clean but they are badly in need of some maintenance. One room's toilet was holding the paper roll on the holder with a stick. I had also requested bottom floor rooms, never once was I told they weren't available until I got there and had to climb stairs. Would I stay there again, probably not. Would I recommend it to my friends, probably not. I guess I paid cheap and I got cheap. Defenetly not a 4 star motel as advitised.

The staff are excellent and very friendly.

An enjoable stay with staff that really looked after you.
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

Pillows more comfortable, fridge less noisy and bathroom needs a bit of maintenance. I would have liked to be closer to the beach

The staff are amazing, pool and surroundings lovely, a good breakfast

Worth every dollar

As above

The place itself is beautiful, the only negative factor I can think of is if you have partiers staying at the resort as well, you will hear them. However the hotel is quite good at shutting up noisy people. Also; it's not as close to the beach as o thought when I booked it, half hour walk? Not so bad but we were hoping To be closer

Worth every dime for your family or group 👍👍
    • Deluxe Double Room

The towels, i hope they can change all the towels. Towels for bathroom and towels for swimming.

This is totally the place that i looked for me and my family. The pool was great, the breakfast need some improvement, the hotel is old but its okay. Quite place, spacious room, big bed, nice bathroom. I love everything about this hotel 💜

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Photoshop Pictures lure customers
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Breakfast they were always run out of this or this. Water for tea was teppid. no consistency to food standard or service. Alot of Mosquitoes about. Pricing of extras was high for the standard

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Nice bed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Shower fitted onto bath tap over bath .so you have to hand hold it .this was on delux room As i understand The cheaper rooms seccond level have walk in shower

Great pool

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

As a smaller complex, felt comfortable with the number of...

The mattress was old, torn and the rooms dirty, particularly in the bathroom. A family member from each of the five families got ear infections, which we are assuming was from the pool as the water was a little green.

As a smaller complex, felt comfortable with the number of people staying there. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Ended up with a refund.....
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

We paid for a deluxe double room. We were given a room that did not have a flushing toilet, a bath that did not fill up, a shower that didn't work, and a bed we could not sleep on that had someone elses hair in it. The first person we talked to when we got there said that the room we were put in was in fact the room we paid for and the manager in the morning said that it wasn't and that we may still be in the same room for the next day or 2 until they had one free even though we booked 3 months in advance! We moved hotels and got a refund......

Could be better
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

1. The AC's is poor (Not Cold) 2. The breakfast was poor (Tasteless & poor choices). 3. The rooms are too basic. 4. Not too clean: Floors, Bathrooms, Towels. 5. We found Spiders in the bathrooms.

The Location and the Staff Service

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Very good stay!!

Breakfast was just ok.

People working there were very nice, the shuttle from the airport to the hotel was free, the personal was very welcoming (even spoke a bit French). The room was very nice and the bathroom was very big with a nice outdoor shower! We enjoyed a little almost private swinning pool besides the main swimming pool, very nice as well. It was very quiet, perfect to rest! The hotel is well located, in a calm area and 10-20 mins away by car from clubs and main attractions (without traffic). I would love to come back!

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Beautiful secluded hideaway hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Staff are lovely, beautiful breakfast, our villa had a beautiful view of the pool and courtyard, villa spotless, lovely bathroom, & bed super comfy.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Nice place great value
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

The shower is for very small people you have to sit down in the bath to have a shower. Step down into the shower/bath could be a problem for people with knee problems

The staff all very friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Pictures lies
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

The room was not very clean, the breakfast was not good at all. The pool didn't look nice St all (don't trust the pictures). The location was in a dark road about 15 minutes away from all the good restaurants.

The staff was really nice and would do anything in their power to please you.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Not a great visit
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

bed was uncomfortable sheets were clean but grey discoloured and we had to pay for an upgrade because we had a room that looked like staff quarters. and it was a 20 minute walk to legian

the pool was lovely

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Would not go back.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Breakfasts were poor - ants over pastries and sugar, pancakes dry and stale, perculated coffee horrible, eggs only thing decent because these were cooked on order. Villa floor tiles extremely slippery when wet - my 8 year old and husband slipped over. Constant noise of gushing waterfall into private pool slowly driving us mad - asked for it to be turned off. They did it once then on again the whole time. our bedroom in villa too far from our children's room. Mosquitos driving us crazy at night with no way of closing off main lounge room. Blood stain on white lylow at main guest pool. Location not central enough to town.

the staff were friendly, kids loved the guest pool. Nicely designed hotel but poorly maintained.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Tired and run down
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

We had to ask for another room as our original room the tap was broken, plug broken in the bath, blind broken in the bathroom, none of the lamps worked and bathroom door wouldn't lock. The whole hotel is run down and needs a fresh lick of paint and new linen. Was not as pictured in photos and as such poor value for money as we could have stayed somewhere MUCH nicer for the same price. Staff were accommodating in getting us a new room however.

Staff were friendly and helpful, hotel was in a good location

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Affordable villa ambience
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

The place is little bit hard to find at first but afterwards we found a small road that dirrctly reach sunset road.

We tell the staff about the aircon leaking and the water heater not working and we get upgraded to better and larger room. Thank you for the receptionist that night, she is patient in taking care of us

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

Whole place needs maintenance
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Old worn and stained sheets, the place is run down, broken blinds, noisy aircon, the place needs maintenance and the room I got was not the one I saw advertised on booking.com. The breakfast was really average.

The layout and gardens were lovely, nice helpful staff

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Love the traditional outlay bali is and villa Diana has it...
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Love the traditional outlay bali is and villa Diana has it all quiet great staff help in any way not a concrete jungle like a lot of new resorts in Bali we will be back see you soon thanks for the airport transport to and from

Amazing stay

Room it good

Breakfast no good

Room it good

Amber the manager and her staff was first class it felt as if you had not left home

Having to leave

Staff were excellent and a good breakfast was provided rooms were cleaned daily

We recommend.

Breakfast.

Friendly Staff.

Best value for money

Calm and peaceful

Very disappointing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room in Shared Villa with Extra Benefit

The bed was uncomfortable the bathroom flodded . The air conditioner wasnt very cold

Leaving .. and the staff were pleasant

Great start to our holidays!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room in Shared Villa with Extra Benefit

The rooms were smaller than they seemed in the photographs.

The staff was great! Especially Agung.

Great customer service great price

Great customer service great price

OK as a base but no good for a longer stay

The food and coffee were of a very poor standard

The friendly staff

The ambience was superb & we enjoyed our stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Communication problem we faced over there. Breakfast was not up to the mark.

The ambience was superb & we enjoyed our stay

Best place to stay
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

Location, rooms conditions was ok.. Friendly staff and they were quick to response to our needs

Not near 4*
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Loundry dirty, breakfast poor,staff unprofessional,not near 4 * Not coming beck.

Pool is ok. Air conditioning.

great

bat poo

dahsyat

Amazingly romantic.
    • Suite Double Room with Extra Benefit

The bed was so comfortable. Toilet was hugeeee!! We love it. Privacy was respected. Staff was amazing.

Good room nice swimming pool
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Good room nice swimming pool Good staff

Amazing property with a great pool and room
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

The hotel was so clean and beautiful. The rooms were amazing and walking distance to the main strip in legian.

The staff was really nice, it is a nice quiet place with a...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

The hotel needs some renovation

The staff was really nice, it is a nice quiet place with a nice pool

woul;d not stay there again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

the food was terrible and villa was too far out from anything

the staff were very helpful

AWESOME
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

It was good for a big group of people and it had so much privacy and we ran muck 😁

Quiet location, staff friendly & helpful

Beds & pillows are hard.

Quiet location, staff friendly & helpful

Amazing pool area, great staff and good breakfast choice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Rooms could of been cleaner. Didn't really merit 4 stars for me.

Amazing pool area, great staff and good breakfast choice.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great place highly recommended.

Privacy

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Service etc was good.

Service etc was good.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

The pool was amazing
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Pillows were hard and the room looked nothing like the photos. Also the shower

The pool was amazing

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Good hotel but old

Old room

Friendly and helpful staff!

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Nice villa but poor management and maintenance
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Poor maintenance, not clean

The villa is spacious

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Privacy,
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Warm fridge, air conditioner leaking, safe not work, no flannel, shower head too low, minimal choices for breakfast, juices,

Privacy,

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Quiet.

Quiet. Staff.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Nice plays with friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Very quiet place and about 25 minutes walk to the beach.

nice and quiet place to stay at, lovely staff. Nice and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Quiet location but close to everything.
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

Property needs a bit of paint and maintenance, but still great value for money

Quiet location but close to everything. beautiful gardens and pool

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Lovely staff!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Extra Benefit

Lovely staff! great pool! comfy beds! air con amazing!!

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

A great place to stay
    • Best Deal - Standard Double Room with Pool View

This is my second visit to Villa Diana and as before, the staff were extremely helpful at all times and the new buffet style breakfast is great.