Reviews of Pillo Hotel Ashbourne Leisure Club & Spa 4 stars

The Rath, Ashbourne, Ireland

#2 of 6 hotels in Ashbourne

Hotel very comfortable just disappointed about taxi

See above

Hotel was excellent but we were disappointed regarding a taxi booking that after waiting almost 40 minutes we were told it was not even on its way! It would appear that there was a message delivered that it was going to be 20 minutes late which we did not receive - they rang our room when we must have been on the way to reception - we advised reception that we were waiting on a taxi and still were not told that it was going to be late other than this we could not fault the hotel and would stay again - the hotel was recommended by ballymagarvey village where we were attending a wedding reception so a transfer to the village would I'm sure would work out for both parties

Family hotel. Perfect short break for us and our little girl
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room needed a good "spring clean" . Also water marks on ceiling and walls. Needs freshly painted. Apart from this was good.

Breakfast each morning was delicious and had dinner in restaurant which was beautiful too.

Close to Dublin Zoo and Tayto Park.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

For the price I would have expected Shower gel, shower cap in the bathroom and reception staff upon check out to be a little more assertive.

Close to Dublin Zoo and Tayto Park. They have a kids club from 6.30 (not sure if this is weekends or seasonal only). We did not use but were informed of what was included if we didn’t wish to use the facilities.

Service in the bar and restaurant very slow and inefficient. Waiting time excessive, members of the group waited 1.5 hours on a plate of chips despite having reminded staff including management several times. Bills were mixed up and clubbed together with other customers causing much confusion! Only one choice of vodka and no Malibu! Ran out of ice very quickly!

Rooms spacious and clean

Over run by children

We weren't advised of the event being held over the weekend with 600 children running amuck. It was so crowded with kids we couldn't even use the pool or spa. The staff were great. Very friendly & helpful. We were given a discount for our inconvenience.

Won't stay again
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Most of bar/resturant staff didn't have a clue, 40mins waiting to order, easier get drinks yourself at bar, than ask waiting staff. Food was awful 2 out of 3 evenings,

Very enjoyable stay, air conditioning was great as the temperature was quite high.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel staff were all very friendly, it was very family orrientated. The pool was great and the playroom . Breakfast and dinner in the hotel was lovely. Great for us going to Tayto Park as it was only 5 mins away . Good seating out the front to sit and enjoy the sun setting . Great stay

We had a lovel

The leisure centre was filthy dirty, the showers looked like they have never been cleaned and also the pool deck was disgusting, algae everywhere not what I would expect in a 4 star hotel.

The room was excellent, lovely and clean

Very comfortable and good location

The girl at check in told us about the times for breakfast and where to find it. She did not outline any of the other facilities available to us so we had to find our own way. The plug socket for the kettle is not mounted high enough on the wall so the plug which has a hard piece of plastic running down to the lead can't fit in the socket as there is a tiled area in the way. There is no socket near a mirror to plug the hairdryer into. The nearest one is the socket for the kettle but again the plug wouldn't fit.

Nice spacious hotel, friendly staff especially in the bar and restaurant. The room was lovely and very comfortable. Plenty of room to move about. Hairdryer in room which was handy. Tea/Coffee making facilities. Vending machine on 3rd floor. We didn't use the leisure club or spa so I'm not sure what these are like. Buffet breakfast was well stocked with plenty to choose from. Small gluten free counter kept completely separate from the other food items to prevent cross-contamination which was brilliant. Gluten free section had it's own toaster which is very important. So well done for that.

Lovely greeting at hotel from manager on way in through door.

Bed was very uncomfortable we could feel the springs in the bed. Pillows were awful very flat. I explained to the receptionist on leaving she didn’t apologise or anything just said she would note it for maintenance?? I also explained to her that my little girl wanted to use the pool before leaving & she said she couldn’t as it was for residents only as I was going to check out she could not enter pool. I was totally shocked after spending 209 Euro for an uncomfortable nights sleep & I she wasn’t allowed for half an hour??Very annoyed I asked could I pay her in she said no.!!So I had one very upset girl on way home. I have been to this hotel for the last 5 summers & this is how to be treated??

Lovely greeting at hotel from manager on way in through door. Receptionist was lovely in check in. Nice bar area. Hotel was very busy but not noisy at night time.

Wouldn’t stay again
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Wasn’t very happy with service I’m the bar at night for food. I was travelling with two kids and the service wasn’t great the first night decided after a long day in tayto we’d try it again the second night and it was very bad service, ignored us for a long time till I requested at the bar I wanted to make an order and then drinks were spilt by waiter which was just an accident but then he didn’t bring over replacement drinks. Never asked did we want dessert. Disappointed. Also the leisure centre I understand the restriction on children not allowed into pool until 10am however when I arrived at 3 minutes to ten we were told to wait until we were called when we were allowed in. Shortly after a lady with 4 kids told the same. Hardly call it a family friendly hotel. It was the manner in which we were told to wait I found most offensive.

The hotel itself was very comfy and clean.

Overall it is a nice hotel..the bar staff very slow like having the chats
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I didn't like the fact I was there since 12 o clock at a dancing feis and had two kids under 3 with me aswel fair enough I no check in is not till 4pm but people came in at 2 and got the same room as me family room..and i had to wait till 4

The pool was good for my ten year old

Great hotel for family's
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Great modern hotel great facilities and really child friendly. The staff were excellent and very professional the kids really enjoyed the the kids club and family entertainment afterwards. Good value for money and tayto park only 10 minutes away I would highly recommend this hotel.

Will come again

The beds could do with a memory foam topper to give good comfort. Food is a little predicable, nothing special

Facilities and staff are excellent. Hotel is quiet and well situated for visiting Dublin and North Dublin areas.

We had a lovely time in your hotel,the staff were lovely and...

We did not find that the breakfast was value for money as we were only after some toast eggs and tea.We were not offered a cheaper breakfast and we had to pay 12.50 each

We had a lovely time in your hotel,the staff were lovely and the hotel was very clean overall.We also uses the swimming pool which we found great as were the facilities and the staff were also lovely. We would definitely stay here again

Best getaway ever
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

There is nothing i could fault the staff were amazing as was the room we went swimming nicest pool weve ever been in we had dinner in the bar there was a lot of food anx wasnt expensive we will 100% be back soon

Big
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

that i didn't get to stay for night as my child was jumping on bed fell and ended up in hospital with broken foot

large spacious room for family of 4..great big windows for views staff in restaurant very quick

Grand

Air conditioning broken, moved to a new room, card would not open the door, member of staff let us into room&said someone would be on their way to fix it but no one came, next morning after breakfast which was excessively salty especially the rashers, we asked the clerk on reception to help us as we could not get into our room because the key card did not work & she was quite dismissive of us

Nice location near to TAYTO Park

A very clean , modern hotel with great staff, lovely food and great location but too expensive room
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Very expensive at 159 for room for one adult and two kids plus 12.50 each for breakfast also for a four star rating I feel complimentary water should be in the bedroom s and also body lotion

Good clean hotel, good food, good staff, easy to get in and out of and to, ample parking.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Strict enough policy on children in the bar after 9pm, which I do acknowledge is the law, but when the bar was quiet, and the child was sitting down watching utube on a table and not running around, whilst the parents had a chat was a bit uncomfortable, seeing as one child was actually approached directly by a member of staff, and not the parents ?

Pool was warm to get into which was great.

A big inpersonal hotel but the staff are great and make your stay a good one

Visitors need to be aware that this is a big family hotel and frequented by a lot of coach tours so can be quite busy & noisy at times However we found the area near the Business Centre to be a quiet oasis

Friendly staff; good facilities; excellent service. We stayed several days and found it comfortable and convenient to Dublin

uncomfortable.

The fact that the room had been basking in the sun all day and the A\C was not working properly made it really uncomfortable. Room temp registered 30 degrees...

clean and spacious room.

Delightful experience

The food served at the hotel was not very nice. Was not cooked how I asked and certain foods tasted sour

The staff were very friendly and good a their jobs the hotel was very clean, comfortable and relaxing

Location is very convenient going to tayto park.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

One thing we didn't like much is the ambiance of the swimming pool looks like need to renovate and probably make it looks more lively and inviting looking.

Location is very convenient going to tayto park.The family room that we got was great and have plenty of space.food menu is fantastic.we definitely coming back here again.thanks very much!

Expensive

RE: Dining. We had to order takeout as restuarant closed abruptly while we stayed. We were at a dance comp and finished and no offer to accomodate us was offered.

Food service finishes abrubtly. Miss it and there are no exceptions.

Was a bit expensive for 1night for 1adult and 1 17 year old for room only

The fact that it was €12.50 per adult for breakfast be it a continental or full breakfast is a bit steep considering it was self service and not table service. For lunch I sat for 20min and asked 2 members of staff could I order both said they would be back I only wanted a bowl of soup

5.5
    The kids enjoyed the pool
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The food wasn't as nice as last year, the bed where very uncomfortable, the hole stay was over priced, double from last year, service was very slow

The kids enjoyed the pool

Simply superb

I love everything in this hotel. Nothing i didnt like

I love this hotel. Was there 5 years ago and still to this day its my favourite hotel in ireland.

Nice room, bad customer service

Completed the breakfast room service form, handed on the door - nobody collected it, no breakfast. Night Staff seem more interested in avoiding customer, rather than help or serve with drinks or food, after the restaurant was closed. Night Staff over charged me for drinks, when I questioned it, the did correct it, but we were not the only guest with this problem, just that I challenged it. This raised a big concern. In short, it felt like we were bothering the staff..I wouldn't go back, no matter how good the room was.

The room was big and clean and was really comfortable.

Beautiful hotel rooms were very comfy and very clean, we had...

Beautiful hotel rooms were very comfy and very clean, we had food in time bar and restaurant it was to die for, and the breakfast was well put out and it was delicious! The leisure centre is small but clean, Will definitely stay again

The location.

There was no water to wash in. You couldn’t brush your teeth in what then became available. It was brown.

The location. Convenient to an event I was attending.

Room was lovely

For the price I paid for one night and not to have breakfast included is a rip off. I paid € 139 for a room and then €21 for a breakfast. My girlfriend and I will not be staying again and I've stayed before but I'll let people know of this. It's a disgrace.

Room was lovely

Great place but just needs to be a little more consistent

To be honest there were a few times that we thought that it was close to being brilliant but then the hotel let itself down on simple stuff. For example the the lamb I got was cooked to perfection and presented brilliantly as was my partner's steak but the veg and chips really let it down. The breakfast and the lay out of the restaurant give it a holiday camp vibe that is really not in keeping with the rest of the hotel.

Nice friendly staff. Easy check in, nice spacious room, great air conditioning. Very easy to get to. very handy for Dublin and for historical Meath and Tayto Park.

Absolutely nothing.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

That the windows were nailed closed so impossible to open them. Very hot in the room (given that one whole wall is all glass) and poorly ventilated. Beds very uncomfortable. This shd be a two star hotel.

Absolutely nothing.

Very convenient and efficient hotel where rooms are good and...

Dining area was very noisy with parties dominating the facilities making it difficult to have a quiet and peaceful meal. although the food and service were good.

Very convenient and efficient hotel where rooms are good and everything works well.

Ok for an overnight stop.

Couldn’t find our booking at reception when we arrived after a long journey. Not the warmest of welcomes. No personal touches, it’s very much a business hotel. Several functions on the night we stayed and lots of young people around the bars and in the corridors at 2.30 am so it was noisy. Ok for an overnight stop but wouldn’t want to stay any longer. Breakfast expensive but lots of nice places to eat within five minute drive.

Large room, comfy bed. Close proximity to the bus stop for a trip into Dublin

Great family hotel, close to Dublin airport.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The floor in the bar restaurant was disgusting. Food such as pasta, chips and sauce were scattered around throughout and it seemed as if this was normal. I understand it was a busy period but I feel that is no excuse. The glasses looked to be unwashed with stains easily visible. The bar restaurant let the hotel down. It is a simple fix and Im sure the great staff will address this.

I enjoy staying at the Pilo, the staff are great and always accommodating. Great hotel for family visits and close to Dublin airport.

Staff were friendly and room was spacious.

The wind was whistling through the door for most of my stay, even though I didnt have any windows open. It was loud and rather annoying.

Staff were friendly and room was spacious.

Lovely staff who made us very welcome and helped out at every turn. Superb for Tayto Park visits.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No soap in the showers for pool. Just an idea to offer soap.

Really enjoy this hotel. It is well thought out and superb for families and business travellers as well. Good job and thank you for a great stay. Well done to all staff you were a saviour in many departments.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Lifts broken 5 flights of stairs with small child. Receptionist very unfriendly seemed depressed Pool staff refused me and child entry 5mins before residents time seemed very petit.

A generally comfortable overnight stay away from the hubbub of the city.

Noisy, inconsiderate, neighbouring guests arriving back in the night

Good location. Seemingly good facilities (I was literally only there for a bed for the night)

Plenty of parking.

Needs too be freshend up. Carpets ripped coming down the stairs. ( trip hazzard). Touch of paint here and there. No senior bar tender too keep an eye on the very young bar staff, who couldn't make an Irish coffee.

Plenty of parking.

Wouldn't rush back.

The room was cold and the heat wouldn't work. Eventually I got a small electric heater put in my room. The food in the bar was just ok and I found the waiting staff not very friendly at all.

The situ of the hotel although a bit out of Dublin it was easy to get out of the city and back in the next morning. Breakfast was much better and the waiting staff were very friendly. They all took time to make you feel welcome and chat to you.

Staff extremely nice/helpful and pleasant.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We had room only, felt Breakfast was very dear for Adult €12.50 and Child @ €9.00. We went to the apple green station just down the road for same, we spent €11.00 In Total for 2 adults and 1 child on a reasonable breakfast which we brought back to room with a carton of Milk to make Tea. Air Con didn't work in our room, as they have Full Floor to Ceiling Glass windows the room was very warm. But these are small things, again the friendliness there was excellent.

Staff extremely nice/helpful and pleasant. The hotel was extremely clean, we were in room 307 and was very quiet even though there was a wedding etc.. on there. Ideally located for tayto Park and also for Newgrange. Really enjoyed our stay there. Helpful tip. If you are a family and want to stay in. Bring a HDM1 cable and you can connect your Laptop to telly to play DVD's. Also Internet very good also there.

Nice hotel but overpriced rooms

Bed was not comfortable. Room was roasting and we couldn’t cool it down. Price of room was expensive but not surprising given there was a wedding on in the hotel and communions

Room was nice and clean.

Convenient to get to .
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotel used by families using it as a base to go to activities in area its policy on limiting hours of pool use by children hinders the family activities late getting on road for activity as cant use pool before 10am and when you return in evening its closed to kids after 7 therefore advertising pool facility for families is pointless. Staff member did not take kindly to this being pointed out and just ststed it was policy end of story.

Convenient to get to .

Exciting,excellent,fun so warm and welcoming

Couldn’t think of anything

Iv stayed there before so was happy to go back food was excellent staff really helpful and friendly and yes I’m definitely going back

Nice Hotel, Nice Location and Good Food

The wait at the Bar is too long during busy times of the year. Need more staff rostered on. Waiting 15mins to order a drink

There was really nothing not to like

Fantastic hotel.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Fantastic hotel. Stayed over night for a family trip to Tayto Park. Lovely family room and very clean, gorgeous leisure centre. The food was fantastic and brilliant value for money. Will definitely return.

Overall, a nice stay.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The pool was fine - though the roof could use a lick of paint! Would have preferred to book including breakfast, as with a family of 4 it costs nearly €50 which adds up over several days. Couple of staff members were new and seemed a little lost.

Overall, a nice stay. Very handy for Tayto Park and places such as the Donkey Shed (farm + restaurant in Ashbourne). Some of the staff were very helpful. Impressive building. Clean.

Large Room and Breakfast good.

The bed had springs sticking up and the second bed had no headboard, the air conditioning didn't work. I asked for an airy room due to asthma but it was so hot it was like a sauna in the room. We requested a fan and luckily they had one which helped the situation. but at €149 without breakfast not good enough.

Large Room and Breakfast good. reception area nice, but only for families very noisy

Luxury feel, great staff, great atmosphere, will definitely be staying again

We stayed in room 307, and at some point after 1am of the 30th (my birthday), there were two or more women screaming in the hall and knocking on my door, they were trying their card cursing all sorts, it is the only thing that actually affected my stay, but I understand the hotel aren't responsible for that behaviour

It was a clean hotel with a nice room an lovely leisure centre.

What i didn't like was when we checked in we were waiting a while for to be checked in . And when we were going for food not enough floor staff as it was very busy but very hard to place order not enough staff bit of a let down.

I like the pilo thought it was a lovely hotel great design an decor food is lovely an reasonable price

Good and nearly a 4 star

Extractor in bathroom was not working but the main this is the mattress, very poor quality. Bedroom and bed size was great, shame about the mattress

Mattress was very thin, you could feel the coil springs so we ended up sleeping on top of the duvet and the extra duvet they gave us and we just used a sheet as the duvet

I'd love to win a night to stay with my kids in your hotel..it woulooks be fantastic

Not 1 thing lovedette it all

I loved every minute of my stay and cant wait to I get the chance to get back up to stay in was so mad I had to go home the next day and it's great for kids so hopefully get to take them up to

The staff give you a great welcome. Very helpful in dining room

Getting to and from car park when raining!!?

Staff friendly. Very helpful getting to your room with luggage etc. We have a disability room which is very accessible, facilities good in room.We have stayed in the Pillo many times

As above

Room was like a sauna. Window would only open a couple inches. No air con that worked

Air con was not working . Couldn't sleep with room heat. Staff were nice though and as helpful as they could be .

Great family stay
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

From the receptionist to the cleaner, such friendly staff. A young waiter by the name of Kevin, is a credit to your business.. Couldn't do enough for you, so helpful, and full of energy. Bar food was fabulous. Breakfast was good. Beds were comfy, considering the mattress was the thinnest I have ever seen. Tayto park only a few mins drive from hotel, so very convenient..Kids loved the swimming pool here also. The kids playroom was a big hit with my 6 year old daughter...Definitely would return again in the future.

Great location when travelling to Tayto Park.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Bar service/ staff were quite poor. Had to ask for simple things such as Vegetables with dinner, glasses for water, dessert menu which was extremely disappointing as it is not cheap, I did expect more.

Great location when travelling to Tayto Park.

Great way to end our trip!

Great spot, great view, interesting and different architecture. The feeling was definitely relaxing. Also had fitness center and spa which is a bonus.

Really enjoyed my stay. It exceeded my expectations,

Possibly a coffee machine for customers not requiring breakfast, It was not pertinent for me on this occasion,

The staff were very friendly and polite, Excellent instant WiFi connectivity, Great feeling of space when you enter the hotel,

Good but could be better

The staff at breakfast we're cleaning up our table while we were still eating and tried to take our plates from us when there was still pleanty of food. Unfinished drinks were taken from our table twice. Given dirty glasses for our room. The fridge didn't work and neither did the air conditioning,although when we asked someone came up and fixed it and gave us a fan. But It was a nice stay overall we did enjoy it.

It was very clean and comfortable. The food was very good

Lovely clean hotel

Room only had a shower as it was a disable access room (which was not requested) power of shower was low and seemed to spray everywhere else but on you.... tv was way to far away from where the beds were the remote would not work from the bed.

Lovely clean hotel

Grand for an event but wouldn't stay again.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The beds were very uncomfortable. So much so we still have back pain 2 days later. The air con in the room was so noisy we couldn't use it which didn't help the fact that the room was like an oven all night. The wind howling through the vents kept us awake for most of the night, and it wasn't a windy night.

The staff were very friendly and the food was beautiful.

A nice hotel with clean room but shocking grumpy bar staff with extremely slow service...

The service in the bar was appalling and shockingly slow all evening and their was at least 5 people working behind the bar that were grumpy and seemed to be unhappy and asleep most of the time especially the manager whose attitude was horrific and lets this hotel down very badly as a number of customers were all complaining about the poor slow service all evening the bar staff certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to want to drink in the bar with their big grumpy heads on them that's for sure!

Room was spacious warm clean and comfortable so no probs with it...

Really good, thoroughly enjoyable and will definitely go again.

Check-in should have and could have moved a lot faster; the girls seemed to have trouble with the system. Also, there was no cash machine near the premises, unless you had a car and cash-back was not permitted anywhere in the hotel, which I thought most unusual and restrictive for a first class hotel.

We had the breakfast delivered to the room. Although a little cold, the staff member had explained that he was late as he had been waiting to get into the lift for 15 minutes as there was so much activity between cleaners and guests etc! He was a lovely lad and the food was delicious, if a bit cold, but nevertheless we enjoyed it and ate it all!

We had a great stay and would definitely recommend the hotel.

Paid for 3 rooms on arrival, my brother was charged again by mistake when he checked out. This was corrected immediately when we rang back but we were very surprised that this mistake could happen. Elderly mother had some trouble with turning the shower on, in the end after getting help from staff she decided to not have a shower until the rest of the family returned.

Room size was very generous, beautiful views through the class windows in the lift area. Really liked the idea of a childrens play area on the first floor with place for parents to sit and have a drink/relax. Very responsive staff team to any issues raised and came immediately to sort it out. My elderly mother had breakfast in bed and was very pleased with the service and food.

Location easy to find, plenty of parking and nice bar.

Check in took 15 mins because there was only 1 receptionist who was having issues with a booking.

Location easy to find, plenty of parking and nice bar. Spacious clean room and comfortable bed.

Good

Bar closed at 12:30midnight on a Saturday..Residents bar unavailable after that...You have to order drinks in your hotel room with extra 5euro service charge.

Very comfortable bed...Very clean...Staff are nice..We've discussed a few issues to the hotel manager and he listened willingly...Overall a great stay..It would have been an excellent stay if residents bar was open till 2am on a weekend.

Booked online and thought the price included breakfast,...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Booked online and thought the price included breakfast, realised at check in breakfast wasn't included (my fault didn't pick up on this) if I had of realised I wouldnt of booked. To expensive, food was expensive as well, menu in restaurant was just ok and food just ok as well. Went down in the morning to pay for breakfast it was 52 Euro for family 2 adults 3 children, didnt bother so went into Ashbourne itself and got a breakfast for us all for 22Euro. Nice enough hotel and clean but due to the prices I wont be back.

I didn’t find the front of house friendly.

I think there could be more for kids

I didn’t find the front of house friendly... but the hotel and food was perfect I do think they should do more for kids at night

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Went there with two kids, the food was very poor ordered chicken stir fry there was a foul taste off the chicken it was in edible I complained about it to two of the waiting staff with zero satisfaction, I then spoke to the manager of the restaurant and got no satisfaction, to be honest he couldn't care less the meal cost over €100 and was no where near the expectations of a 4 star hotel it was complete muck! Very disappointed

Kids disco was great very child friendly

No problem with the hotel itself, but it was a bit isolated for us.

I ordered room service, the food was good, but barely warm. Steak with mushrooms and onion...one small mushroom with 3 tiny threads of onion !!!! Disappointed.... It's a pity the hotel don't offer a shuttle bus to the races,especially on the day of the Grand National ....(not free but at a reasonable rate). The additional €42 for taxis to races really added to the cost of our stay. ( Fairy House isn't too far from the Pillo, and that was what originally drew us to your hotel.)

We had a beautiful room (201). Cannot say enough about the room. Spacious,clean and quiet (considering all the children that were there for the bank holiday weekend)

Staff very friendly

Beds are probably the worst ive ever slept in, springs almost protruding, the bed has to be the most important thing in a hotel deffo not her, absolutely terrible!!!

Staff very friendly

The room was very cosy and so clean, we had a beautiful meal.

Breakfast cud have being a little better, for a four star hotel I wud expect a little more on the menu and no buffet.

The room was very cosy and so clean, we had a beautiful meal. Breakfast cud do with a little more attention, otherwise everything was superb, really enjoyed our stay, wud go back again.