2. Ireland hotel reviews
  3. Dublin County hotel reviews
  4. Dublin hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Ballsbridge Hotel

Reviews of Ballsbridge Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Pembroke Road, D4 Dublin, Ireland

#94 of 153 hotels in Dublin

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

It was one of my best city breaks ever !!! Ireland is great and this hotel perfectly sums it up.
    • Classic Double Room

The staff was more than willing to help, starting from the parking badge and ending with my room card not working, they were excellent in solving everything.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Location was great.
    • Classic Double Room

Food was poor at best - terrible for a fine hotel in such a great location! Recommend to others to find a local business nearby to eat.

Location was great.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Disappointing for the price I paid
    • Classic Double Room

I was attending an event in the hotel and decided to book a room for the night. The room was very warm, lots of noise around and also very difficult to get to sleep no air con to cool the room of anything to control the heat I had requested a quiet room and was placed in a room right next to the lift so very noisy. I had also selected . - double bed when booking and I ended up with small double and single bed room.

Overall it was clean enough and a good shower but that's about it. The staff were lovely and helpful

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Great location within walking distance of main shopping...
    • Classic Double Room

Apart from it being v busy at breakfast time and having to wait for a free table everything else was fine.

Great location within walking distance of main shopping areas and theatre etc. staff very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Nice Christmas break, good location for the Bord Gais and hotel was warm and welcoming
    • Classic Double Room

My parents also stayed in the hotel and their room wasn't ready until 16:40 and we were going out for the evening at 17:00 so that was stressful and considering the price for the rooms it should have been available as soon as we arrived at the check in time. An alternative room was only offered when I asked to check them in for the second time.

Bar food and drinks, room was amazing. Christmassy feel in the hotel was nice

Location was decent.
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom very dated. Furnishings likewise. Heat was difficult to control. Door lock took multiple attempts to open. Looked like I was trying to break into the room. Had to have my access card replaced twice.

Location was decent. Short walk to Ballsbridge and a bit longer walk to City Centre. Large pub. End room, which was very quiet.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Staff were unhelpful Room not very clean Food was cold and undercooked Not worth what we paid They double charged my credit card. Refund still not received for over payment

Location, friendly staff, comfortable rooms
    • Classic Double Room

Not stingy with the tea bags, two per couple, two sugars, no biscuits. Also, only one set of toiletries in bathroom per couple

Location, friendly staff, comfortable rooms

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Comfortable and convenient

We have nothing to complain.

Very comfortable, clean and spacious room for our family. Breakfast was 👍🏻and something you must opt for. There is direct bus to the hotel from the airport. Getting to city centre was very easy and walkable.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Good value for money and great location.

The hotel collected the full amount from my account 3 days before our stay which I wasn’t prepared for. If I hadn’t called the hotel directly I would have lost my booking. The whole payment thing was messy. When I checked in, they took my card again and said they’d just held the amount on my account. I felt this was all unnecessary and a bit stressful.

Good value for money and great location.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Not worth the money.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast wasn't the greatest. Have to get your own coffee, tea..

Nothing special. Just under 200€ for a single room, wasn't worth the money.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Not great very noisy, old hotel rooms need updating.

Had to check out a day early as Mum unwell had to take her home. Asked for a refumd of just breakfast for folling day but would not help.

Hotel was ok just not up to expetation for price. no tea bags in bed room milk off waiting 3 hours for them go be bought too room at 11pm.

Great hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing. This was a great facility

The atmosphere in the hotel was friendly, comfortable creating a relaxed enviorment within a very professionally run establishment

Enjoyable stay
    • Classic Double Room

no night porter to let us in. lifts very slow stopping at every floor even if no one getting in or out.

good location with parking. hotel room very comfortable. very quiet. Food was very tasty in th Dubliner bar. nice bar.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Pleasant overnight stay in a clean and friendly hotel close to City Centre
    • Classic Twin Room

Finish (grouting etc) in bathroom poor, bar prices excessive and quality of Guinness very poor (flat)

Lovely breakfast, friendly staff including the cleaners, nice comfortable room.

Fantastic

My daughter, my sister and myself thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Ballsbridge Hotel. We only had one night but we will be back p.g. Staff were friendly and helpful and the food was lovely.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Comfortable beds, good location over-priced sub-standard hotel
    • Classic Twin Room

The hotel is huge, incorporating conference facilities and so forth. In appearance it is reminiscent of the old Eastern European hotels with its awful decor of brown and lighter brown, its very gloomy lighting throughout. The kind of carpeting that one might see in bad pubs, although fortunately not sticky. Probably has not seen a lick of paint in about 20 years. My room had several patches of peeling paint. The staff fit into this pretty well - indifferent. Not unfriendly, but not really caring. I guess it caters to middle and lower ranking business people, travelling salesmen and so forth. Over-priced for the standard

First, the good news - the location is excellent. Airport bus stops outside the door, and there are buses in and out of the centre at the same stop. The beds are very comfortable. Excellent towels in the (very clean) bathroom. But that's the end of the good news

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

I liked the room but I wouldn't stay again because of the noise disturbance.
    • Classic Double Room

The room doors are way too heavy and every time a door closed next door or in the hall it made noise and woke me. I slept badly on both nights of my weekend away, which was for a special occasion. It was very disappointing.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Reception staff were nice.

Had to go back to reception 3 times to get room cards activated, wldnt open doors. Been sent to a room off the main breakfast room and then been told that in there u had to get ur own tea for breakfast but in the first room it was brought to the table!!

Reception staff were nice. Bar staff were friendly, just didn't get the name of the young man that served me in there.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Paying for location, nothing else. Should be bulldozed and modern hotel built!
    • Classic Double Room

Very dated, needs modernization . Frozen in room during night. Breakfast has to be the worst set up I’ve seen. Thought I had gone camping. Breakfast was also cold, plates cold pathetic, for the price we paid!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

I would stay again. Definitely recommend.
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel is a little old and out of date. Should sell travel cards at the hotel.

Breakfast was good. Coffee in the hotel was always amazing. Staff were nice and the hotel was clean. Bus stops to and from the city and airport are outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The hotel was spacious and beautiful.
    • Classic Double Room

The only “negative” was the room was v hot and little ventilation from the windows.

The hotel was spacious and beautiful. Plenty of options. Bar, restaurant and coffee bar. Staff were fantastic, friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much. Our toilet was blocked in our room, they upgraded us to an even better room, free of charge. We also needed to print off coach tickets, they helped us also free of charge. Wonderful! Definitely returning here, puts Ripley Court Inn to shame!

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Never Again

Staff weren’t very helpful. We had booked a triple room, and they’d left one bottle of complimentary water in our room.. for three people? And then I was told at reception that basically one bottle was all I was getting. Also, the room was too warm. They had the heater locked so we couldn’t change the temperature. And even opening the window did NO good. And then at breakfast, they served cold coffee to us. I mean they’re gonna be cold when you take them off a shelf they’ve been sitting on for god knows how long. And when I asked for a fresh pot, I waited for nearly 10 minutes, and I had to ask another person for it. For the price of our room, it definitely was not worth it. Don’t think I’ll be coming back here again.

The Christmas decorations in the lobby were beautiful.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Perfect for an overnight stay in Dublin.
    • Classic Double Room

Service was very slow in the Dubliner. It was hard to find a clean/cleared table for breakfast.

Super comfy bed. We were upgraded to a junior suite as it was my husbands birthday and had a lovely plate of mini desserts in the room. Breakfast was delicious!

Nice hotel!

Room was very warm at night. On a couple of occasions we had to clear our own table to sit down for breakfast as there seemed to be a lack of staff to do this

Nice hotel, close to the city centre. Good selection for breakfast. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious for the three of us

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Expensive... thought b/f was included !
    • Classic Double Room

Have stayed in the property many times in past ( Jury's). Miss the swimming pool. The bathrooms need updating. Shower curtains are no longer considered to be hygienic.

Location as can walk into Dublin centre. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

I have stayed in this hotel previously and got a free...
    • Classic Double Room

The room we stayed in this time 502 wasnt great the mirrored wardrobes were marked the outer wall appeared to be stained. The bathroom was ok but the shower was tricky to get right. Parking at the hotel is expensive which is dissapointing as on previous occasions the reception staff have always thrown in free parking.

I have stayed in this hotel previously and got a free upgrade and free parking. The reception and bar staff are so welcoming and the hotel has a lovely atmosphere. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are spacious.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Left a bit to be desired
    • Classic Twin Room

Only 1 elevator worked but the broken one would come when you called so it was difficult to get our room. We would have taken the stairs but couldn’t no signs. We had dinner there, was fine. Not amazing but tasty, service was shocking. Hard to order or get more drinks. Had to ask for our mains after starter. Queue up at the bar to pay cause we couldn’t find a server. No one person was allocated to an area so no one was really looking after us. Quite disappointing.

Nice, safe area easy check in. Vendors that take credit card!!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

All in all We had a lovely time just a pity of one incident which I felt important.
    • Classic Twin Room

a particular breakfast staff were not very helpful she brought us cold tea and when I asked if we could have more tea she never brought it.

Beautiful breakfast and hotel so clean

It was only ok
    • Classic Twin Room

Well I thought it was Rich , that I had to pay for PARKING , after paying 200 and 24 for breakfast for the two if us , then had to pay for PARKING as well !!!

The rooms were big
    • Classic Twin Room

Very expensive and the location is a bit far from the city Centre. The bar is expensive and getting served can take a while. The bathrooms are dated.

The rooms were big

Entrance hall was nice

Breakfast was not good at all. Waiting for tea and coffee dispensers to be refilled . Awful toaster and food quality was poor. Clear there were people on housing lists living in hotel. Sad to see and frustrating that we paid full price and were upset to see this

Entrance hall was nice

Decent
    • Classic Double Room

Some of the waiting staff were quite rude. Some don’t speak great English either so some orders were wrong or just forgotten. Not a massive complaint but some just weren’t friendly.. €12 parking isn’t stated when booking

Good location in a nice area. Taxis readily available outside. Nice room with all the usual facilities. Bar attached to hotel was handy. Late check out

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Good business hotel not far from city center, with attached nice pub to linger after a tiresome day.
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel is a bit old, still proper, but appliances especially in the bathroom could use an upgrade. Could not find out how the temperature control in the room can be operated. Since I stayed in November, no problem (was cold outside anyway). Vending machine on ground floor did not operate over full 2 weeks of my stay. Moreover, in the second week the access to the rooms (room card controlled) from the ground floor did not work well over 4 days. A bit long for a 4 star hotel ...

The hotel features an own pub, The Dubliner Pub. Good pub food at reasonal pricing. If room booked directly over Ballsbridge Hotel website, 20% discount on all consumed drinks and foods excellent offer. Good public transportation connection, always taxis in front of the door. Size of rooms good. Fast and quickly available lifts to bring you up or down.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double Room

On the Saturday, because of the Ireland rugby match and associated events in the hotel, we could not get an evening meal in the hotel.

Comfy beds. Great facilities in the room and hotel. The staff were all very friendly. Close enough to Dublin centre to walk.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

The staff were extremely friendly and wonderfully helpful!
    • Classic Twin Room

The walls between the rooms were very thin, so many nights we could hear the young people next door drinking, and yelling, being extra loud at 3 or 4 in the morning.

The staff were extremely friendly and wonderfully helpful! They would do anything to help you.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

convenient
    • Classic Double Room

There were some violent drunk guests staying at the hotel, publicly fighting and shouting in the lobby. It took too long for them to be thrown out and it made me feel unsafe

The staff were super friendly and helpful. Location was great, as was value for money

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Location so close to Aviva Stadium and RDS perfect for rugby...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Only downside to room was there was no safe

Location so close to Aviva Stadium and RDS perfect for rugby weekend, the bacon and cheese sausages in the bar were delicious.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

It is very clean, large rooms, staff are very friendly.
    • Classic Double Room

It is very clean, large rooms, staff are very friendly. I had an allergic reaction to a horse from a horse and carriage ride and a member of staff went out of his way to assist with antihistamines

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Great location, perfect for a match day, unfortunately we had an uncomfortable stay.
    • Classic Double Room

We booked a double room, I was not to pleased to see two singles beds pushed together. Not very comfortable.

The location is incredible and close the Aviva for match day.

Overall good
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was pretty average if not poor. Room had no view at all. It could have been cleaner too... Last but not least, the hotel claims to have room service but you have to pay for it!!! They charged us 5 euros extra for every time we ordered room service and they needed to be paid straight away, they couldn't just add it to the room bill.

Overall good impression. Our room was very big!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Everything except the hum as explained below.
    • Classic Double Room

There was a constant low hum in the room , possibly from the air conditioning or heating and could be heard even with ear plugs. I wouldn't expect this from a 4 star hotel.

Everything except the hum as explained below.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Have stayed here in the past but don't intend to stay in the future. I was disappointed.
    • Classic Double Room

The heat in the bedroom was far too high. I did ask for it to be reduced but that couldn't be done. However I was provided with a fan. My room was at the back of the hotel and all I could here all night was a boiler or soemething of that nature, running most of the night hence no sleep.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

lovely staff from when we arrived.

lovely staff from when we arrived. fantastic breakfast loads to select from. Very good parking and also we could leave our car there the next day so we could go shopping. I am returning to the hotel in two weeks and really looking forward to it.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Great hotel very well located.

Great hotel very well located. Bit of hold up getting our rooms but given that it was a busy weekend and staff were very apologetic not an issue. Great size family rooms with more amenities than expected.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Location easy access to Dublin with bus right outside the...
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast wasn’t great it was a buffet breakfast and found it cold no fried eggs available rashers weren’t cooked very well but have to say bar food was lovely and huge portions

Location easy access to Dublin with bus right outside the door

Wonderful stay.
    • Classic Double Room

We were attending an event at the Aviva Stadium, so the location was ideal. It was very close to the DART station, so it was really easy to go sightseeing. When you walk in the main door, the hotel looks very grand. The room was fantastic, clean, very comfy and spacious. The staff were very courteous, and couldn’t help enough. The breakfast was very tasty and filling as well. The drink prices in the hotel bar were very reasonably for Dublin.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

A great location for match day at the Aviva or RDS!
    • Classic Twin Room

I wasn't fond of a DJ in the reception. It's a hotel not a bar - I understand when I was staying it was match day and plenty of people not staying in the hotel will meet at the hotel before going to the game. Keep the DJ out of the reception and in the bar beside. The Guinness was also rushed compared to other spots in the area. Check out Crowes for a good pint of Guinness.

Great location! Only 5 minutes from Landsdowne Road train station and Aviva Stadium (Great for Ireland match days!) as well as a handful of bars such as Crowes and The Bridge nearby! The food at the Ballsbridge was very good as well. In the evening I had the roast which on Saturday was lamb. It fell off the bone and was succulent! Enjoyed breakfast in the piano bar and could pick and choose freely what I wanted for breakfast which was a nice touch. Definitely got me going for the day ahead.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Satisfactory
    • Classic Double Room

Felt that the rooms were very dated for the price that we paid and the fact breakfast is not included in the price also.

The bed and pillows very good.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The hotel is fine but not worth the money

This is definitely not a four star hotel in my opinion. The room was pretty different than the ones that were shown in the reservation. Ours was much older and not as cosy. We had 2 towels from the beginning, even though we were three people. Same for the shampoo and the smaller towels. No fridge which I find very inconvenient for a 4-star hotel. I also personally did not like the pillows that were filled with real bird feathers. I asked for synthetic ones and waited for them for about two hours. One of the receptionists also gave our room to other guests while we were still there. Next time I'm in Dublin, I would prefer to stay elsewhere.

The location is very good. The staff was friendly and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Enjoyable stay and very much relaxing.
    • Classic Twin Room

Shower was ok but not a big fan of fixed type shower heads. Coffee sachets were not great, better quality would be preferable. These are only minor things, in general I had a positive experience.

Bed was comfy, very quiet room which is what I like. Heating was nice when I woke up.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

We were attending a rugby game in the rds and location was good otherwise no other positives
    • Classic Double Room

Staff were rude ..room wasn't ready till 4pm for check in...bed uncomfortable and breakfast was cold and budget produce used too...never will return again I would recommend people give here a miss...nicest two peole we met were the 2 taxi drivers

Location for the RDS was great restaurant nearby was excellent embassy grill

Expected better
    • Classic Double Room

Staff not very friendly. Housekeeping came into our room waking us up hours before checkout. Rooms far too warm and in need of refurbishment. Expensive parking especially when you come back to find your car covered in bird mess!!!!

The bed was comfortable, good location

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Excellent family occasion in a lovely hotel with great atmosphere

Only complaint about the room and a very small one, there were no shower caps.

Great hotel with great atmosphere, perfect spot for our family graduation. I had stated it was for a special occasion when booking. I received an email the following day offering an upgrade to two executive rooms. On arrival there was a little celebration plate for the Graduate, a nice touch. All in all a lovely stay in a lovely hotel.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

you get what you pay for.

Was missing a friendlier attitude at check-in, we almost felt unwelcome. The rest of the staff were fine. The kettle in our room had a faulty switch - had to keep depressed to operate.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Perfect location for RDS..staff in bar and on reception were lovely and hotel had lovely xmassey fee
    • Classic Double Room

The bathrooms could do with a little make over and couldv been cleaner..ie:the grout between tiles was dirty.but that was only a minor detail.overall id stay again

The food and service in the bar was great.check in was also good.the staff were pleasant.

Breakfast good
    • Classic Double Room

We parked car in carpark and when we went to it following morning it was covered in bird or bats excrement .a notice should be displayed to inform customers re same particularly when parking under the trees.it not alone cost us 12euro to park but another 12euro to get car washed

Breakfast good

Don’t expect too much
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel is jaded needs major upgrade - first room I was given had issues with the plumbing so had to move to “suite” which had worn furniture, aged towels, and was noisy.

Location is excellent and staff do their best

Excellent as usual
    • Classic Double Room

Excellent location if you're watching the match or attending events at the RDS. Great breakfast selection and times (7-10:30) Great lounge service (for after hours drinks/snacks, typical Irish hospitality) I always stay here when in Dublin !

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Excellent Stay, great location, highly recommended

Bit of a walk down to the furthest away rooms but worth it when there. Also pity parking isn't included in rate.

Great staff, great location and super service. highly recommended hotel

Size of room and was quiet
    • Classic Double Room

Room could do with refurbishment, one wall was very patchy paintwork, stains on the carpet, cracked and chipping under the sink, the throw on the bed was threadbare. Stayed before and the room then was much nicer

Size of room and was quiet

Above
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel, we are elderly people who stayed here many times when it was Jury's and a very nice hotel. We could scarcely believe how shabby it is and the food dreadful. Staff were some good some not so good.Would not stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Great hotel in convenient location that surprised me with its high standards all round.
    • Classic Double Room

Bed side power plugs and USB sources in the room at the desk - this is what travellers expect to have with so many devices carried - laptops, ipads, phones, charging units, e-cigarettes - so many to power up these days. There are plugs but I am not a fan of having to climb underneath desks to connect.

The style and professionalism of the front desk staff was excellent - very warm, pleasant and helpful - from them all. The rooms are clean, well maintained and the beds and bedding of a high standard and class. modern TVs, plenty of space, a good iron and ironing board and a quality, decent hairdryer. Also the shower power is good - such a big factor when you're travelling. A great hotel with atmosphere and good services and facilities. Breakfast is perfect - as good as any I have had in recent years and all self-service and spacious, comfortable dining areas for privacy.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Good location, nice venue
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was very poor, watery scrambled eggs, over cooked rashers, tasteless mushrooms and tomatoes, cold tea. Breakfast staff slow response - Very poor value for €15

The room was lovely

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

We had a nice stay for checking in late and leaving fairly early, should include coffee and breakfas

This was the only hotel that did not come with breakfast on our 2 week stay in Europe. They do not provide coffee downstairs in the lobby in the morning.

Our room was nice, and the staff was efficient and friendly.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

1970's exterior with 1870's interior!
    • Classic Double Room

Very tired decor. Room too hot and no way of changing temperature apart from opening the window. Breakfast uninspiring. Needs some investment.

Good location for RDS Conference facility

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

I won't suggest this hotel to my friends.

When my parents checked in they were given an accessible twin room despite we didn’t ask for it. When I requested to reception to change room, I was answered that there was an entire floor out of service so they didn’t have any chance to move my parents to another room. The room, very old and dark, was at the ground floor, facing the car park and the noise from the street. After the first shower, the shower flooded all the bathroom which was no longer useable. I was very sorry for my parents. The morning after I asked again to reception to change the room, they were able to and they told me there wasn’t any floor out of service (!). So my parents had to spend a night in a very poor room for no reason. The new room was quite nice. At the checked out I highlighted the issue to the reception, hoping to get even a small discount for the inconvenience but I got none. I was very disappointed that we had to pay the full price for that room.

The double room was very nice and comfy.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

glad i picked this hotel, I'll recommend it to friends, and i will stay there again..

No issues 😀👍

Room was comfortable , plenty of space..staff where helpful, polite and easily approachable.. breakfast was perfect, large selection to choose from, lovely music in the back round for morning time, really liked that little touch..hotel bar was also nice place to chill and enjoy a few drinks..

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Unfortunately we wont be back
    • Classic Twin Room

The bar staff , doesnt cost anything to be friendly and drinks were very expensive

Location was good , room was comfortable .Bar staff were downright rude and we werent made aware of parking fee until we were leaving

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Friendly and efficient staff, spacious room and bathroom, breakfast is a real treat.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was quite spacious with a large queen size bed. The bathroom was also large. A very comfortable room. Staff were friendly, efficient and most helpful. Brian in the dining room was exceptional. Buffet breakfast was a real treat with everything you could wish for at breakfast. In particular the croissants were the freshest and best that we have ever tasted. A wonderful stay at the Ballsbridge. We will be back!!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Was horrible and not tasty, won’t use that hotel or advise...
    • Classic Double Room

Was horrible and not tasty, won’t use that hotel or advise anyone (was my first and last)

• Classic Double Room

breakfast was very disappointing. Pot of Tea was cold as it was left on a counter waiting for someone to ask for it. It was changed when I spoke to a staff member. It was very greasy around the cooked breakfast area.

Room was very spacious and comfortable. Hotel was quiet.

Great Comfort and Value for Money
    • Classic Double Room

Enjoyed a great stay at this hotel. Beds were extremely comfortable, immaculately clean great food/breakfast. Great location with easy access to the city center and the Aviva Stadium (walking distance)

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

location good staff friendly room very disappointing.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was for disabled and I wouldn't recommend it ,the bathroom would badly need an update along with the bedroom for a four star hotel it wasn't up to standard

yes the bed was comfortable & breakfast was fine

Great location for the Aviva
    • Classic Double Room

Large Labour party conference on while we were there

Great location if your going to the Aviva, about a 30 min walk to the city/temple bar... overall I would recommend and stay again

We Price Match