Reviews of DCU Rooms Glasnevin - Campus Accommodation 3 stars

Campus Residences Ltd, D9 Dublin, Ireland

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

I just like the position, it is very good for me to go to...
    • Standard Single Room

The window is very small and cannot be open. This made me tired because I don't have enough fresh air in my room.

I just like the position, it is very good for me to go to DCU for school.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Loved the street music around Grafton street and Temple Bar....No problem with bus back to Glasnevin
    • Superior Twin Room

As expected, a bus ride from the city centre - there's buses from inside the complex and from the road at the front. Worth getting the Dublin bus card if you're there for a couple of days - and if not remember that you have to have exact change - no debit cards etc!!

Great Breakfast - you get a voucher which gives quite enough for a full cooked breakfast and something to keep for lunch. Lovely helpful staff. Safe parking close to room.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

A good choice.
    • Standard Single Room

The cupboards and fridge in the communal fridge need to be cleared of expiring items when people leave. Of course, guests should do this themselves, but staff need to aswell.

Very good internet connection, including ethernet. Not too far a walk from the bus stop. Lunch was nice. Nice welcome.

Great Campus atmosphere, cheap food and drink.

Beds were very narrow.

Great Campus atmosphere, cheap food and drink. Tokens for dinner as we were missing breakfast due to early departure. Wifi super fast. Free parking.

Excellent accommodation

Directions to the residence within the university could have been clearer.. There is more than one Reception entrance and we arrived ar the wrong one and were lucky to make helpful contact. Late at night or in the dark that could have been very difficult. Excellent accommodation

Excellent accommodation meeting all our needs, including the kitchen facility

I loved the space we had in the suite.
    • Superior Twin Room

Maybe the map of the site we were given could have been more detailed and we did find it difficult on the initial attempt to find the entrance we needed as the sat nav directed us to the main opening on Griffith Ave with no access by car to the accommodation.

I loved the space we had in the suite. The kitchen facilities were a bonus. We were there over the Paralympic games and the hurling final- we met fabulous, friendly people we would never have encountered in different accommodation.

We had not been aware that "Superior" rooms are...
    • Standard Single Room

We had not been aware that "Superior" rooms are available at DCU but anyhow they were completely booked out that night. The rooms we were allocated were on the ground floor of a dreary building with smokers and others hanging around outside. An uninviting and not very clean entrance lobby. Then a dark corridor to grimy study bedroom, condensation on the windows. I would have preferred to sit in the car than stay in that room. Most places in the locality had were booked up we but luckily we found rooms in an airport hotel. All very disappointing and inconvenient. The reception staff were courteous and efficient and arranged an immediate refund, so we were glad of that.

Extraordinary place
    • Standard Single Room

Unfortunately the heavy, undamped doors in the rooms are really annoying. That is a pity, as the whole place, the campus, and the rooms are totally fine. So...bring your earplugs...or stay in pubs as long as you can.....

The campus of University of Dublin Great offers in general a great place and very friendly staff. The breakfast is truly excellent and overall you make a special and lovely experience far away from average hotels and tourism.

Very clean and crisp and convenient for business meeting on DCU campus.

Tea/coffee in kitchen, rather than bedroom, that's ok, but only 2 mugs available for ALL ppl in apt. Cooked breakfast in 1838 room, kept under warmers but decidedly NOT warm! Easy things to fix.

Very clean and crisp and convenient for business meeting on DCU campus.

Staff are friendly and helpful , clean rooms , shops and...
    • Standard Single Room

Beds are not comfortable, no proper heaters working, shower isn’t very clean

Staff are friendly and helpful , clean rooms , shops and pharmacy is near

The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was quite...

The shower was cold on the first day and a half, we were told this was an issue all over campus so did not complain but it did prevent us from showering for a day or so which wasn't ideal. Breakfast from the canteen was pretty gross and cheap, we ended up going to the cafe on campus instead which was great value for money. Have to get buses everywhere which are also quite expensive but this was the cheapest accommodation we came across

The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was quite large and spacious. Breakfast from the cafe was very nice, great pastries

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Stay at the DAY Dublin.
    • Standard Single Room

The cost was a little too high and I found it costly to get in and out of the City 80 euros useing pt and taxi.

Staff were excellent,breakfast good,location itself was very pleasant if a bit far from town

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

For students only - not great value. Photos deceiving from what we got.

Got a twin room in error which eventually was swapped. Got a very basic uncomfortable room which did not look like any of the ones I saw in the photos so was disappointed with this. Rentokil boxes were on the ground beside the beds in both rooms and a rat was clearly visible roaming freely outside reception. €100 was too much for this room.

Handiness for an early morning appointment nearby

A great setting, but because of a local competition, it was mobbed! : o
    • Superior Twin Room

Some of the staff. They could have set our key correctly the first time, and they could have given us clear instructions (instead of only half) about using their laundry.

We loved this place, however there was a big game and teems of people coming in. : O. We did have trouble with the staff, when they didn't set our key, gave us only flimsy instructions for using the laundry. Restaurant was great!

When you book ‘with breakfast’ give you a meal voucher, you...
    • Standard Single Room

When you book ‘with breakfast’ give you a meal voucher, you can choose to use for breakfast or lunch or at the coffee shop. Lots of amenities available, it would be a good place to stay for a long-term stay. Great proximity to the airport and good public transportation options to town.

Pleasant stay in spare, but adequate rooms.

I didn't realize that there would be so many stairs to get to our rooms. Also there was a lot of walking to get to the restaurant for the breakfasts. I had planned ahead and included umbrellas in our luggage.. They were needed!

The beds were comfortable. There was a fridge, which was helpful. The vouchers for breakfast and lunch were greatly appreciated, and the food available in the campus restaurants was very good. Free parking was not too far from our room. The University staff were friendly and helpful.

Very basic accommodations

We paid more for this place because we thought it had AC...it doesn’t. Far from the city, showers are tiny tiny. It is a door room obviously so expect very basic accommodations... no elevator.

Hotel staff was very pleasant

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Stay good if they can improve on the above mentioned.
    • Standard Single Room

Bedroom was very small and the walls were not plastered and rendered,just block work painted. You had to walk in the rain to a university canteen. You were restricted in the size of your breakfast as regards the amount you could take. You were limited to €9.25. So there was a till lady checking that you didn't exceed this amount and if you did you had to pay the extra.

Breakfast was up to standard as regards quality of food. Rome was clean. Good bus service to. Centre of Dublin and frequent.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was close to airport.
    • Standard Single Room

Very confusing location to find and long way to breakfast cafeteria.

Nice people except for Joanne the breakfast cop who scolded me for going up to get a packet of jelly and a water

Very basic accommodations

Elevator in our building not working for the floor that our room was on. We could not select 2nd floor in the elevator or summon the elevator to the second floor. Very disappointing since one of us struggles with stairs. No out of order signs posted. Our room was more basic looking than seen online. We chose the room because it advertised air conditioning but only a window that opened 3 inches was available. We had to turn our bed around so we could use the plugs at the desk area for a cpap machine at night. No electric plugs or night tables in its original position. The bathroom showed very visible repairs needed with the shower. Breakfast and lunch tickets were included, however breakfast did not start until 7:30am and one day we had to leave much earlier for a day trip. Continental breakfast was stated in room booklet as being available if needed something early but we were told at the desk that they need to be ordered a day ahead. Restaurant for breakfast is about 10-15 min walk from room facilities. Due to all of the prior listed reasons we were not able to use our included breakfasts. Listing the continental breakfast option with ordering times and location and walk time of restaurant would have been helpful to plan the start of our day. Pictures shown are of the bathroom and living area with the bed in the position we required due to no plugs on wall where the bed was originally placed.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

It was okay because I traveled alone the brochure did not match the experience
    • Standard Single Room

The room was a long distance from reception the Key card didn't work with my weekend case I had to travel up and down to reception 6 times. In all over the weekend I had to travel up and down to reception 10 time because my key card didn't work. On my arrival eventually when the receptionist came with me there was a male in the room allocated to me and he had been in bed not impressed at all. It was the same when checking out, went for breakfast and the key card would not work yet again. I felt the room wasn't clean i.e. the carpet and there was a stain on bath towel. The staff were friendly and helpful I must say through all this.

The breakfast was good and was able to bring fruit for lunch

Um..no

Room was shabby and bed had no top sheet and a duvet on top but the duvet cover was dirty and had hairs on it. (Reception did provide a top sheet when I asked) Shower was blocked so choice of a quick shower for only one of us or water everywhere. Was basic and we feel sorry for any student having to endure this for more than one night

Location was close to the airport and friendly and helpful reception staff.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Secure and lively location. Simple and fun adventure
    • Standard Single Room

The room could do with a bit more lighting

Free breakfast was great, lovely hot shower, the bed was clean and comfortable and the place felt very secure. Also there were vending machines and cafes close by.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Spacious accommodation.
    • Standard Single Room

Spacious accommodation. Great to have shared kitchen to refrigerate and prepare meals. I loved the leafy green surroundings. Free parking is brilliant. Great amenities close by.

A good experience though only as much as expected from a campus housing.
    • Standard Single Room

The area surrounding the accommodation lacks easy access to public transport going to the city center and is very limited in local food and grocery shopping options.

Staff was very helpful and the accommodation was pleasant for a quick weekend stay. Room and linens were clean. Overall satisfactory.

Great affordable lodging pretty close to the airport.
    • Standard Single Room

No air conditioning, the location was a bit far from the city center, and the lights were a bit dim.

The room was great for my purposes. Had a 23hr layover in Dublin, needed a place to rest. I had a comfortable private room, and a hot shower. The free breakfast in the morning was a plus, and was delicious.

Room was disgusting. Bed rock hard. The smell out of the Bathroom was toxic. Room was dirty. Looked like it hadn’t been hovered. No tv in the room as advertised. Parking was 8 min walk from reception. The apartment at 3am lit up with noise from other guests and it didn’t stop till 5am. Then we were awoken again by guests coming in at 6am. Staff were not helpful in any way. Would not recommend in any shape or form. It’s an expensive youth hostel. Bad mistake on my part booking it. Horrendous stay.

Never again

The most basic of basic accommodation. Poor instructions on how to get to reception. We drove into the uni and got to a boom gate. The operator told us to go all the way around to another entry a few km away rather thsn open the boom gate for us to drive 100mts to the road where reception was. The room had nothing but a bed and one chair. No lamps or side tables or any other furnishings. The shower was smaller than ones I have used in caravans! The pillows may have not even been there they was so thin. The room was a hotbox and you couldn't open a window to let air in. We went out and returned at 11.30pm. All the gates were closed and we had to walk all the way around to reception. I felt unsafe walking that distance which was unlit in places. There was no parking at that time with one empty car park next to it that they couldn't use. We had to park next to a small construction barrier. Overpriced and I won't stay there again.

Bed was ok. We were able to use our breakfast voucher when we arrived because we were leaving at 4.15am for the airport the next morning and would miss breakfast.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Poor

Work away a lot and for £80 I usually get some really nice hotels, can’t believe they get away with charging that here. Awful rooms, rubbish beds, place stunk and lots of loud Spanish people up all night. Couldn’t believe I paid 80 pounds to stay in a crappy uni hall, probably thought it was even worse at the face I paid 45 the night before for the best B and B I have ever stayed in, location poor to nothing round there, all in all very poor stay, wish I booked somewhere else

Nice woman helped me out when door wouldn’t open 3 times with different cards

Very pleasant and would happily stsy in DCU again.

I would have liked more pillows . If I had know there was only 1 pillow per guest I would have brought my own.

It was good value at a time when Dublin Hotels are quite expensive. It is close to Beaumont Hospital.

The cafe near the main reception had great tasty fresh food...
    • Standard Single Room

It was very warm with no air conditioning and the window was restricted in the amount of opening which made nights somewhat uncomfortable. No elevator access to rooms so to keep this in mind when considering booking.

The cafe near the main reception had great tasty fresh food and coffee. I really appreciated the meal vouchers that were flexible with regard to use. Receptions staff were always friendly and helpful.

Good value university accommodation in reasonable location not far from Dublin City Centre
    • Superior Twin Room

Building and road work was in progress, which was a bit disruptive, but I guess can only be done in the holidays. Venue for breakfast very poorly sign-posted, unlikely anybody could have found it without help. It wasn't clear how much breakfast you could have to be within your voucher allowance.

Location was good with plenty of parking, staff helpful and well organised. Room perfectly adequate and view surprisingly good. Breakfast was OK.

Functional, affordable and very accessible.
    • Superior Twin Room

Overall we were quite pleased. One issue was the noise outside our room on the Saturday night. Possibly to be expected but a little excessive.

Staff were exceedingly helpful.

Great value for money
    • Superior Twin Room

It is a little far outside of town but if you don’t mind paying for a taxi then this isn’t a problem. Found where the accomodation was on the campus a little confusing to find. It needs to be better signposted somehow.

Great value for money Good Breakfast Buffet Comfortable rooms

Worse room in Dublin
    • Standard Single Room

I didn't like the room, I was thinking it could be better in jail, the room was suffocating, too litlle, impossible to open the window, the noise is huge, impossible to sleep properly, impossible to cook with no plates, no knifes, no forks, even the cooker and the oven wasn't working and for this price this is a Joke. I will never put my feets again in this place, I pray for the students who will.

I liked the peoples complaining just like me, and just like me the staff don't listen them or just say "yes".

Great value for money - ideal for our quick stop
    • Standard Single Room

Only slight minor issue - no elevator, we had heavy suitcases luckily only on the first floor but would have been an issue if we had top floor room.

Excellent value for money, wanted a basic room to stay for a few hours sleep as we arrived on the ferry 5am - was a perfect location for this and they have 24 hour check in facilities! Staff helpful and friendly, lots of facilities i.e. launderette and food counter/cafe.

These are unused dorm rooms during the off academic season.
    • Standard Single Room

These are unused dorm rooms during the off academic season. Smart move on D C U. I was working for six days in Dublin. Hotels and guess house were very limited and expensive. This was a great stay for budget conscious people.

Springs in mattresses were deformed with big flatness...
    • Superior Twin Room

Springs in mattresses were deformed with big flatness deviation in the middle and they must be changed. I would not recommend such beds for more than one night.

Room was lovely
    • Standard Single Room

No tv first day breakfast was lovely poached eggs cappuccino then nxt days after that no poached eggs no cappuccino toast wasn’t cooked properly and nothing for guess to do and most off all very very noisy students would of been better if guests at one side of DCU students at other and guests quarters out off bounds to students

Room was lovely

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

University stay.

The establishment took the full amount for the booking from my account for two rooms. They also made another transaction for one room, but this is still pending by my card provider. Advised DCU of mistake on checking in, but to date have had no response. I think the amount of second deduction is frozen and this would have been nice to have had available before we depart for New Zealand on Monday.

Clean room, facilities and breakfast great

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Basic accommodation in a good location for a stopover on the way to an early flight.

When I saw the property on the booking.com app, I wasn't clear that the room I was booking didn't have aircon and a TV (it must have been a different type of room that had those facilities). Guests should be careful to check that the room they're booking has the facilities they're after.

The breakfast was good.

Did not get to sleep

They should keep teenagers together and adults together. The Spanish kids on holiday were dead noisy and I did not get no sleep for two days. Adults should be kept separate from teenagers on holiday.

Nice and clean

Not good 😔

Rude students everywhere and I mean RUDE!! Room was extremely basic. Too much noise from rude students and finding where to get breakfast was more like joining Mensa!! The campus was big. Nice lady from Dublin helped make breakfast endurable but it didn’t taste great. I wouldn’t be going back...sorry!!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Very disappointed with this year's stay. May not stay here next year!
    • Superior Twin Room

Unfortunately, my son & I were put in a house with european students who were extremely noisy at night time up to 11 o'clock which is fine for students but not for families. They didn't clean up after using the common room - kitchen facilities which left us with nowhere to make a bite to eat unless we washed up their dishes and cleaned the work tops before starting.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Disappointing due to the above deficiencies.
    • Superior Twin Room

The description on the web page did not reflect the property. There was no air conditioning, no television. The safety deposit box, hairdryer, ironing facilities were not in the room but available with a fixed deposit on request. The web page needs updated!

Location and free car parking were excellent.

Decent accommodation not too far from airport
    • Standard Single Room

Long taxi ride from airport - no public transport? Long walk to pub

Clean, comfortable, good breakfast served encouragingly late - bit of a taxi ride from the airport, however

it was not easy for me to find the campus, the reception and...
    • Standard Single Room

it was not easy for me to find the campus, the reception and then the breakfast on the first morning. I had to ask several times and the direction signs on the campus were not very clear and visible for me. But on the other hand, everything else was good.

Great location with lots of amenities.
    • Standard Single Room

Bathroom had a lot of mold and the lightning and ventilation was pretty loud.

Very friendly staff and I felt very secure and safe on campus. Lots of facilities and great location for walking or driving to restaurants or pubs.

Good value for money, basic but very clean with loads of conveniences.
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff not switched on at busy checkout which led to unnecessary queues but overall, all very good

Excellent breakfast which was fantastic value. This is perfectly serviceable uni accommodation at a lot less than normal hotels and BnB's in Dublin. It's clean, the room was large, and perfect for a weekend stay. Any longer...yea, you might stretch it for a week, but if you're looking for comfortable clean budget accommodation you'll not go far wrong. Being on a uni campus it feels very safe, and all the usual uni facilities including bar, shops, bank, cashpoint etc are right there. Transport by bus is cheap and convenient, and buses run every 10-15 mins until late. Can't fault it.

Disappointing and a rip-off
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was very basic and did not meet our expectations for the price. The location was far out of town; there are very few (if any) acceptable restaurants around the campus; the breakfast was typical residence style and prepared in large proportions - cold and tasteless; the room was not cleaned properly and only after we asked about it; the hot water early in the morning was not hot - i.e. lukewarm; the beds were uncomfortable and to crown it all a bird entered the room and made itself at home on our clothes with the accompanying droppings and an egg for good measure.

Good service. Thanks.
    • Standard Single Room

The Carpet in the room at the ground floor was covered with ANTS - TOTALLY!!! Don't agree for the ground floor at the arrival.

Thanks for changing my room from a ground to the 1st floor. Breakfast was very good.

Friendly staff.

Not as close to city center as I expected, but still a good spot if you don’t want to be in walking distance of City Center

Friendly staff. Nice location- we stayed at a really neat DCU location with cool building.

As this is a university campus and seemed very busy there...

Breakfast was slow at peak time No TV in the room

As this is a university campus and seemed very busy there was a lengthy queue for breakfast so I wasny able to get any as I was on a tight time schedule. no TV in the room and it was quite noisy due to the age of most of the people staying there.

Basic, low cost room, more suitable for non traveller or young ones.
    • Superior Twin Room

Room small with two single beds. Probably not suitable fore those travelling from another country on an extended holiday and therefore internal country travel with suitcases and other bags. Dining hall catering.

Location was good. Car park fairly handy but in rain a concern.

A fun adventure.
    • Standard Single Room

Gates locked at 11 PM. Parking is great but when gate closed, long way to walk to your room.

University experience. The quiet setting. The location. Easy to get around in Dublin.

kann man buchen, muss man aber nicht.

House Keeping removed all our soap and shower gel and did not replace it. Staff at reception (lot of new staff) did not know the informations about for example where to buy leapCard ... there are construction woks at the DCU area and some closed places/buildings - no Spar Market, no HUB Building where you normally can buy the leap card as mentioned in the folder you can find in your room). Did not know how to handle parking - did we need a parking-sticker??? it is NOT QUIET there, when you try to sleep by tilted window all the night long (starts at about 3 o´cklock) guests are going outside along the paved ways with their trolliy suitcase - VERY NOISY!!!! Every Day!!!!! Breakfast is not " all you can eat" there is a voucher but at the restaurant there you can not find single prices per item you have to pay! for example 0,2 l Orange Juice is 1 Euro!

Clean, with friendly staff, and great breakfasts, typical student accommodation.
    • Standard Single Room

My room was very hot because windows opened only few centimeters. It was impossible to air it! With an exceptionally warm weather, my nights were pretty uncomfortable.

Off town, easily accessed, quiet location good for recharging your energy.

Good accommodation but expect some noise, especially from doors of those around you..

It would be better if breakfast was optional. You are given vouchers for about 10 euro yet nothing has a price on it, and you aren't told what you are entitled to, so can get through to the cashier and for instance be chastised if you took two croissants instead of one, even if you didn't get bacon. Doors slam and you might have some typical youth rowdiness outside.

The room was clean, bed comfortable, bathroom good. It's next to a park, which is great for jogging or walking, and you can pick up a bus to downtown not too far away.

Friendly, helpful staff, tidy rooms.
    • Superior Twin Room

The beds are extremely narrow and our next door neighbours were way too noisy, as we could not sleep at night, not the fault of the accomodation, though.

Friendly, helpful staff, tidy rooms.

Room and breakfast
    • Standard Single Room

Took us an hour at the start to find where we were going as we came in the Collins ave entrance. Number on booking didnt answer and no instructions. Once we found it and drove back to ballymun road entrance it was much clearer. Lovely room would suit a family with teens especially as they could have their own room. Breakfast great.

Room and breakfast

All great.
    • Standard Single Room

Maybe a little fridge on the room will help.

If you´re looking for a place where you can do everything, sleep, eat, drink some beers this is the place.

Basic Student Accomodation
    • Standard Single Room

Front door in my block not secure 3 doors had to be passed to get in concrete walls and ceilings with no decor no TV /or radio dirty toilets showers are pods with complicated controls clothes rack poor with 1 or 2 hangers no dental storage luggage on cobblestones outside-noisy!

1.Staff were young but competent and very helpful. They couldn't do enough. 2. Breakfast was very good. You had a choice of everything! 3. Albert House: I had breakfast here. Fine old building with character

Good Location

Breakfast was often cold, while staff where very very nice hot items even when requested to be more warm where cold. No towels or sheets changed

The staff where very accommodating and friendly it’s budget accommodation but with genuine Irish hospitality.

Very comfortable relaxed stay easy access to town .
    • Superior Twin Room

Very comfortable relaxed stay easy access to town . Extremely helpful staff in reception. would recommend to friends and family and plan to return. Many thanks for a most enjoyable stay.

Poor
    • Standard Single Room

Everything else. Bed like a concrete floor, pillow flat, grubby room, bleak, window wouldn't close, noisy kids passing window till fairly late.

Godd interaction from recption staff

Aurela

The noise at night...from 2am full blown conversion. I could hear everything somebody was saying in next door room.

Room was clean, good size. Close to the city.

Absolute shambles of a place not as described on the site when booked. Do not book.
    • Superior Twin Room

We booked a spacious room with a tv and hairdryer. We were given a cupboard with 2 beds no tv and no hairdryer. Eventually got moved to similar sized room with a very small tv.Building works going on and absolutely no signs telling where check In is till your 100 yards away. Spent nearly an hour trying to find it.

Breakfast was good

Good spot
    • Superior Twin Room

Should be advised about what to for breakfast when you check in but otherwise excellent all round. Perhaps extra details on transport other than just taxis.

Staff lovely and friendly. Place nice and clean. Any queries quickly answered. Better than some so called hotels and guest houses I have stayed in places most would call nice spots like ballsbridge. All round very very good.

Rooms basic but very good value for money.

Light in bedroom didn’t work and flickered when turned on. Didn’t notice this at first as didn’t turn lights on as plenty of natural light. I’m sure if we had if reported this to staff could have been resolved as we found staff very helpful.

Rooms basic but very good value for money. Very nice staff, no towels in room but when we reported this to cleaner she took us back towels within 10 mins. Also a lot of bus routes pass the campus so easy to get into Dublin City centre.

A fun lively place with a campus feeling, would return
    • Standard Single Room

creeky bed, old broken, cracked shower, broken shower head, reported immediately but never repaired, cleaning of room could be a lot better. hope they read these notes

bed creeky but comfortable, breakfast selection was wonderful, butter crossants better than Paris,! i got voucher for breakfast or lunch for all four days amazing!!!!!! Lovely atmosphere, campus needs maintenance on grounds, would stay there again, no tv in room or safe, but then it is dorm living, loved it.

Just what I needed great sleeping

Don’t eat at the canteen terrible student food, however there is a Starbucks you can use with your coupons . There is the kitchen facility but no cooking wears so it is useless .

The bedding simple but nice white bed sheets and a very good matelas . You have different bus to go to the city or airport

Excellent, especially if you are on your own or travelling with a friend, great value for money.
    • Superior Twin Room

It’s amaIng value for money, rooms are extremely clean, there’s no noise and is so close to the airport and the town centre. Breakfast was extremely good also.

Good value for money, short bus ride out of city, felt safe, they need to replace the beds!
    • Superior Twin Room

The beds were very uncomfortable, lumpy and soft, no support for backs at all. I had believed when booking the accommodation that I could access the swimming pool as part of the cost I had paid, however this was not so. It would have cost me 20 euro's for every swim as the pool, gym etc was treated like a separate spa and cost 20 euro's for every entry. This was very disappointing as I had planned to have a 20 min swim early every morning but couldn't afford the price they wanted and they wouldn't negotiate at all.

We had a room to ourselves, hence there was lots of space each and the shower was good. The campus felt safe as there were always people around and the double door locks for each landing felt very safe. Having a self catering kitchen / lounge on the floor too was excellent. We were unexpectedly given free breakfast and lunch vouchers for the snack bar/café onsite, which was a nice surprise.

It's location to the airport only 15 minutes drive.
    • Superior Twin Room

Parking too far from accommodation especially having luggage and access to restaurant for dinner and breakfast in the morning was too far.

It's location to the airport only 15 minutes drive.

Double room with lot of space, good bed, quiet place,...

Simple Rooms, Breakfast with the simple Standards of a students Mensa.

Double room with lot of space, good bed, quiet place, exactly what we needed. If you like to feel like being back in university, here you are (-: ! We liked it.