2. Ireland hotel reviews
  3. Dublin County hotel reviews
  4. Citywest hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Citywest Hotel

Reviews of Citywest Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Garters Lane, Saggart, Citywest, Ireland

#3 of 4 hotels in Citywest

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Nice

This is a fire safety hazard. There were NO SIGNS from our room indicating where the lifts were. This resulted in my husband and I wandering the corridors for over 29 mins looking for a lift. This needs to be addressed and clear signs indicating where the lifts are. Also at 10am sharp all juices and food were removed from the buffet by the staff. People were running up to get a final glass of OJ. Is this really necessary?

We had a lovely bedroom and a special effort was made to make my husband's 30th special.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Every thing else in the hotel is very good, very clean, room...

Breakfast service is very slow,we had to que for 15 minutes to get served, great choice but a tad cold for our liking. But over all quite e joyable

Every thing else in the hotel is very good, very clean, room very spacious. Bathroom excellent.

Perfect stay

I like everything about this hotel

Having been coming to this Hotel for 15 years and it amazes me how well the hotel is kept very clean and tidy for it’s size

Great Place, Friendly Staff, Exceptional Service, Must visit again

It was difficult to find any fault with this hotel. If I wanted to be really picky I suppose I could have reported that one of the drawer fronts in one of the wardrobes was a little loose.

Breakfast is exceptional. All you can eat Buffet with eggs cooked to order. Buffet is constantly monitored and kept fresh and hot. One of the best hotel buffet breakfasts I've eaten.

Citywest hotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

The room 2588 had no view in Weston rooms and the t.v had something wrong with it.there was a shadow in d background.at breakfast the orange juice was not great and the container for milk should have the name Milk on it.i had to ask where milk was.

Apart from those small things everything else was great.the room was cosy,warm and comfortable.beds were lovely.lots of toiletries,tea,coffee etc.swiming pool was lovely and clean.great big breakfast.nice quiet hotel.except for a bit of construction in the morning going on our side of our room,otherwise for a big hotel was quiet.all good.9 out of 10 i reckon.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2019

The breakfast was fine the same as you would get in any...

The breakfast was fine the same as you would get in any hotel. On the other hand the lunch was a very pleasant experience and the manager went above and beyond to make us feel very welcome.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

Room was cosy and bed comfy

The Bath was a supposed to be a Spa Bath but was a normal bath that didnt work great with jets. Only sparkling water was provided in the room and no normal bottles.

Room was cosy and bed comfy

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Beautiful location, after working all day it is good to go...
    • Standard Twin Room

Lifts are a bit shaky, feel as if they might break down any minute

Beautiful location, after working all day it is good to go for a walk to clear your head.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

Location for visit to customers was ideal

Too busy. Clearly the hotel is huge and maximises its occupancy rates. This leads to huge numbers of people everywhere.

Location for visit to customers was ideal

• Reviewed: February 27, 2019

Hassle with getting vegan breakfast or lunch.
    • Standard Twin Room

Hassle with getting vegan breakfast or lunch. However compliments to chef as he accommodated my needs. Pillows are too thick. It like sleeping almost in sitting position. No option for smaller, lighter pillows

• Reviewed: February 27, 2019

A good hotel for a conference.

When I checked in I was of the belief that I had booked bed and breakfast and was given details by reception, however when I went down for breakfast I was refused.

The staff were very helpful. The bedrooms were huge and the bed was massive! There was a bath and shower and the toilet was separate which was a great idea.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2019

Will definitely stay again

The staff in the Hibernian bar were a bit too eager on Sunday evening, we had hardly sat down when we were already asked for our drinks order.

The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, and we had a very relaxing two nights sleep, despite a huge conference with thousands of attendees on Saturday evening. The hotel managed to keep the noise level on the bedroom floors to the absolute minimum.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2019

Relaxing, good food, helpful staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

There was nothing we did not like. All Facilities were excellent, and we really enjoyed our stay

Excellent. very wholesome breakfast. Lots of variety, Room very spacious. Temperature just right.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Room were spacious and comfy, and the hotel was not too hot.

Our dinner at the Woodlock was delicious but the service was very slow and inconsistent. There was a lot of staff around but they seemed to be suffering from a lack of direction and a sense of urgency. It was the same at breakfast both mornings. Lots of staff milling around, they didn't let customers with plates of food move by first, the staff was constantly cutting off diners on their way to their tables. We were also told that the hot buffett was the same in all the rooms, but they were not at all the same.

Room were spacious and comfy, and the hotel was not too hot. Reception and cleaning staff were extra friendly.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Very comfortable hotel, nice staff, it was a pity I was hungry all night because I couldn't get food

Couldn't get a any type of food at 9.00 pm, not even a sandwich or a biscuit, even though there was a very large conference being held in the hotel that day, no allowance was made for extra demand.

Good location, with easy access from the motorway. Breakfast was also good, with plenty of all dishes available.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

A good place to stay for easy access to Dublin

We had asked for a quiet room, however, due to a large event taking place which we were unaware of at the time of booking, we were kept awake by noisy guests until 4am. We contacted reception and the situation was resolved somewhat.

The room was quite spacious with very comfortable bed and chairs. The bathroom was well equipped with the added bonus of a spa bath. We had a carvery meal, which could have been hotter, but the breakfast was excellent for choice and quality.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2019

The gym is excellent.

It’s a trek to get into the city from the hotel. Seven minute walk to the luas and then a 45 minute journey to the center of town.

The gym is excellent. Vast range of equipment. Free parking.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Great facilities, nice toiletries, amazing staff.

Great facilities, nice toiletries, amazing staff. I had a terrible dose throat and was coughing and one of the girls at the breakfast bar was so kind and brought over a hot lemon and honey drink. So kind!!!

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Far too pricey, but convenient for a business trip.
    • Superior Twin Room

Shockingly overpriced for what we got, prices increased dramatically due to a conference. Definitely not worth the money. Food was only average.

Comfortable lobby and reasonable sized rooms.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Hotel was clean and rooms were lovely.

The food was so poor. The chicken curry was like out of a jar, big lumps of chicken like half a breast size. The rice was dried out and hard. The menu was shocking, like 5 things to choose from! And the price of the food was ridicilous for what you got.

Waiting staff in the bar was far to few for the amount of tables and people. Then there was 5 or more bar staff doing nothing at the bar!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

It was OK

The hotel was very crowded on my arrival on Saturday evening which was a bit overwhelming. And I waited 40 minutes to get a sandwich and coffee in the bar. Breakfast was a bit hit and miss with the cooked breakfast being cold, no milk available for cereals on two mornings and we had to wait for it to be brought out.

Good looking hotel and venue. With a well equipped gym. My room was a great size and the bed was comfortable. The staff were really lovely, polite, helpful and friendly at all times.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Great hotel pleasant staff

The girl who let us have late drink in residence bar after the wedding we attended n the security guy so pleasant n friendly n also the bar man her at 4 in the morning

Relaxing.

Wedding party taking up the full bar area so couldn't relax with coffee and small bite to eat. Ended up with room service for this reason.

The hotel was stunning.

Lovely food and facilities

The only thing I didn't like was that the bed wasn't comfortable. I felt it was a bit too hard

The restaurant and bar was nice and the food was lovely

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

we paid 179 for a valentines deal.

we paid 179 for a valentines deal. which included Jacuzzi bath and 3 course meal. the Jacuzzi bath never worked in the room when I rang to ask for help about this there was nobody to come check it. I then asked for a room change and to ensure that bath was working in the new room. the girl said she can not guarantee me the bath would work. I asked couldI check the room myself before. she told me that I couldn't be trusted. we then went for our meal the only thing we had was the soup all the mains where sent back. I got a fillet steak the size of a baby potatoe. the pepper sauce was just water. my partner got the chicken but the potatoes that came with it where harder than a rock. when we tried to send them back to get fresh food back. we where told that they can't give us fresh food cause it will be the same as the terrible food we where given. I booked a late check out also. had a do not disturb sign on the door from 11 o'clock until 2 and 7 people knocked in the space of that time even with the sign on the door. when I checked out I wasn't even asked about how my stay was or nothing brought up about all the complaints I had made. for my first time staying in this hotel it would get a rating less than a half of star. only good thing was the coffee I bought leaving the next moring. was a joke.

Mostly everything else

Without exaggerating, our room was a 5-10 min walk from reception. The signs for directions to the rooms were in accurate at best.

Mostly everything else

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

It was lovely in the lobby.

The security is a joke harassing us following us around you can’t go away for the night with your friends anymore . He was the rudest person by far he had the worst attitude telling us only 2 people per room you can’t even sit and have a talk with your friends he hammered the door down twice after following my friends to the room saying their was a noice complaint when their clearly wasn’t because we were sitting in the room talking watching a film , it was a horrible experience it was a waste of money I’d never recommend this place again , the bar staff were so rude they just kept storming past you when you’re talking to them they were rushing you they were very cheeky I can’t say all of them but the few I dealt with were, the food was freezing cold in the bar , literally ordered it and it came out 5 minutes later and it was freezing cold couldn’t eat it end wasn’t left a receipt to pay for it and when I complained I had to complain to 5 people before something was done about it , the rooms are very old . I wouldn’t recommend it to any one I had a horrible stay. Waste of time and money .

It was lovely in the lobby.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Ok but just OK
    • Standard Twin Room

Ordered a standard twin, that says on the website 2 double beds. Got one double. Excited to see a Jacuzzi bath, didn’t work! Radiator was broke and stuck to ON. Room was way too warm with no AC

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

Amazing can't wait to stay again 😊
    • Standard Twin Room

A bit of background music would of been good in the bar

The room was massive the bathroom was amazing the room was amazing loved where we stayed everything was amazing staff so helpful and nice loved everything about the hotel

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Terrible stay
    • Standard Twin Room

First night the wind coming through the vent in the toilet kept us awake all night. No sympathy from reception staff on Saturday morning about this. Last night sat night was so noisy again no sleep and our room was cold.The security staff were so terribly rude and aggressive, an awful stay.

The hot shower

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

The breakfast was very bad the only eatable thing was the sausage, watery scrambled egg, bacon burnt. staff at reception was very rude, and security staff were a driffent level of rudeness

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Nice old style comfort set in lovely grounds outside Dublin.

Nothing. We loved it.

Nice old style comfort set in lovely grounds outside Dublin. Very close to the Luas line so easy to commute to City Centre. Staff friendly and polite. We love staying here as a family, the rooms are spacious and the wing was quiet. The hotel even puts on some kids entertainment during busier holiday times. Always a great atmosphere. Breakfast tasty. And have to mention the lovely Lemongrass Asian Fusion restaurant on site it’s well worth a visit.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Fabulous hotel

It's a very big hotel so some walking to get to the lifts to your room but it's only a small issue

Just a lovely hotel in every way. The rooms were very nice I'd even go as to say a bit fancy which was a lovely surprise. The bar and restaurant were great. Super friendly staff and very helpful. Will definitely be back

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Gem ,close to luas line and bus services

TV was damaged and disrupted viewing on top right of screen,sink in bathroom didn't drain properly

Upgrade to superior room with wonderful big bed and spa bath with separate shower. Toilet separated away in small room. Breakfast was extremely good with wide selection and allergies catered for

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Relaxing and great value

No dislikes at all

Room was fab, as was the food. Leisure centre was clean and warm. Breakfast was lovely. Couldn't fault the stay and my wife also enjoyed it

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

brilliant time , but our next trip will be a longer stay

Only one member of staff serving the over the counter hot food ,is breakfast , felt she was rude , but really I think she was under a lot of pressure as she was on her own dealing with a lot of people at once , two would have been better , but three persons would have and eased a lot more of that pressure

Location , ambience , everything just right for our stay , also I must give great applause to a real lady , named Kate who gave us brilliant attention at breakfast , she was real friendly , chatty , a very welcoming , a great ambassador for the hotel well done there

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

Trevor was superb on check in, especially after his...

Distance from everything! It’s huge!

Trevor was superb on check in, especially after his colleague had messed up and sent us miles away for our room for someone else to already be in it!

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

sleepless night waste of money for family room that we came to enjoy and relax in same for my party
    • Standard Twin Room

the staff could be nicer and have a more helpfull tone amd need to be more attentive to ur needs also i had my sons 18th party there had over 70 people booked in for the night there was loud noises shouting and banging in the hall way and on my door alnight my children couldnt sleep and were brought into our room early as the was trouble with a load of trallers staying in ur hotel and they had my kids tearified and upset has they mashed up the car park and were fighting all night my bag got robbed and the staff didnt help me reguards to that or r the secureity with the trallers or report to recetpion i complained 2 them a number of times has they said they would report it and its cost me and all my familly at the party booked for the night alot of momey in ur bar drinking and ordering food since 3 that day till the bells went that night witch we hat to leave over the travellers fighting and very uncomfortable there was that many surrounding us all night it was a costly horrible night

the rooms were spot on very well presented and clean and nice size breakfast was georgous very comfortable

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

The room was really good.

There were 2 tvs in my room and neither worked. This was upsetting as I was staying alone and was relying on the TV for company.

The room was really good. It was a suite and had bottled water, comfortable bed and lots of relaxing space.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

I was changed to a normal room when requested.

I really did not need a Accessibility bedroom. That happens frequently when I book through Booking.com . I wonder if people with disability have access to rooms when needed at short notice. Also breakfast is very basic with basic quality food.

I was changed to a normal room when requested.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Another bad stay at this hotel.

too many things to mention but probably one of the worst was at the bar when I asked for something to eat off the menu I was told there was no chef to cook anything. I then asked for a basic toasted sandwich to be made up without butter on the bread to be told everything is pre cooked and pre packaged so I couldn't get anything for my dinner even though I was happy to have a basic sandwich or toasted sandwich or even when I asked for a salad I was told they couldn't accommodate me. The staff got tables mixed up for dinner and drinks several times for my colleagues and really didn't seem to have much experience. once again another bad stay at City west for me and my colleagues

Another bad stay at this hotel. unfortunately because this hotel hold so many business conferences and expos due to location and size they have the monopoly and how they treat people and the services they offer. I think the next time I have to attend another business event I will book a different hotel even though it is more convenient to stay at this hotel. Of course the positives are the hairdressers and leisure centre and location for these business events however I would Never stay here unless it was business.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

The staff were extremely welcoming and although it was a...
    • Standard Twin Room

The walking distance from reception to our room was quite long, and not very well sign posted around to find the way to the lift or stairs.

The staff were extremely welcoming and although it was a very busy time for them, they continued to ensure that all guests had what they needed.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Relaxing hotel with wonderful staff

Nothing to dislike about this hotel

Beautiful hotel we had dinner in the lemon grass restaurant adjoining the hotel which was excellent would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a weekend away, wish we had a longer stay

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Beautiful hotel, staff lovely, value for money

No bath

Lovely room, upgraded to a suite it was beautiful but when we checked in we asked if there was a bath and was told bath in every room but only a shower in the room we stayed

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Very comfortable room with helpful staff.

There were few healthy options in the vending machines - also the case in the conference centre at the show I was attending. Decided not to go to the restaurant because colleagues told me food wasn't good.

Bed was very comfortable. There was no noise in corridors during the night.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Spa facilities in Changing Rooms was amazing

Spa facilities in the changing rooms were amazing. Loved the pool. Went to the Lemon Grass on site for dinner food was lovely Allowed check in early

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Fab time

Couldn't get breakfast room delivery on weekends is my only fault but it's understandable because its obviously too busy at the weekends

Spa Bath was fab, bed was enormous.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Extremely dissappointing
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was located a huge distance from the event that was happening that evening. There was a lack of security with proved very frightening later in the night, when a number of altercations occurred.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

highly recommend

slight issue with the television in the room. it would freeze .

delighted to have room on ground floor . excellent facilities both in the room and in the hotel itself. my daughter would love to stay an extra night.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Very Comfortable Stay...

Dust on the tops of cupboards and mirrors etc in the bedroom. The quality of the breakfast was average.

Lobby area is very spacious and comfortable, ideal for some relaxation time. Staff are friendly and helpful. Dinner was very good quality, nice menu, delicious food, great service. Overall is a lovely hotel. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

The option of checking out late for a tenner extra was good...
    • Superior Twin Room

Nothing really, the staff were excellent and not afraid to entertain your needs

The option of checking out late for a tenner extra was good value and worth the extra comfort

4.0
    The manager was very rude ever som people was able to enter...

The manager was very rude ever som people was able to enter my room in the middle of the night Called reception they said they would send security around no body showed up went and told the manager next morning no thanks she was very rude never will be going back again People fighting

Disappointing.

Very noisy night due due to Christmas partys.Leisure centre very dated.No spa or hairdressing facilities open.

We were upgraded to a suite on arrival at no extra cost due to error in booking.

Would come again

Excellent hotel , one minus would be breakfast not at the same standard as hotel , for the money it could at least be buffet as staff just through it on plates

Nothing compared to other hotels

Very old basic rooms. Musky smells from the carpet and furniture. 2 towels in bathroom. No proper shower, just bath with a head on the wall. Mirror light was broke in bathroom. No light in the main room just 2 sidelights by the bed.Tiny tv with bad picture. No fridge. No air conditioning. Very small selection of breakfast. Very very overpriced. The pints were around 8 euro. Even charged for water. Worst hotel I’ve been in, in Ireland.

Nothing compared to other hotels

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

A beautiful hotel let down by a lack of professionalism !
    • Standard Twin Room

four of us stayed in two rooms for one night, at approx 2:00 am the fire alarm went off we went to leave the room and it stopped. this proceeded to occur twice more. by the third time we believed it was careless to stay in our room, it being on the 5th floor. we left the room and everyone else we met seemed to be just as confused as to what was happening. there were no member of staff present and as all the doors had automatically shut, we struggled to establish our whereabouts unable to see the signs. we went down the wrong stairs and had to come back upstairs to try figure out where we were supposed to leave the building. we met a lady who was also trying to exit the building and left with her, we ended up outside in the middle of the night wearing our pyjamas and no shoes. we had to walk through the carparks to reach the reception. we were then made to feel as though we should be embarrassed about the fact we actually left the building, with staff asking something along the lines of "did we actually leave because of the alarm". we proceeded to return to our rooms met by a security guard telling us to be quiet we were simply talking about the previous happenings and there were no rooms around. we felt this to be quite rude considering we had been disturbed by multiple alarms and were not being loud ourselves. we were then instructed to use the lift although we knew ourselves they would have to be reset. when we reached our floor we were once again met by the shock that we actually left our rooms. i just think that the situation was not handled well whatsoever. i would have assumed that by the third alarm there would have been some staff member present to tell us it was a false alarm. instead residents were left in a state of confusion, i genuinely believe that had there been a real fire, tragedy would have followed.

Beautiful hotel, comfortable and clean. Stayed last year with no issues, a somewhat different experience this year.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

The room was lovely, clean, big and comfortable.

There was one girl in the bar who was very rude and had a bad attitude when speaking to people.

The room was lovely, clean, big and comfortable. Location is good and majority of the staff were friendly and polite

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

The hotel didnt reach my expectations but the actual room did

Went for dinner in the resteraunt upstairs. There was a dirty glass on a set table. My sister asked for a spoon and they brought a dirty one that had to be changed. The girl serving breakfast the next morning was very slow at serving. Was awoken 3 times during the night with the fire alarm. Room was near the lifts so heard everything.

Liked the venue for the wolfe tones concert. Loved the rooms and how spacious and clean it was.

Breakfast was good

Located very far away in the corner of the hotel - night porter was rude but duty manager called the next day with some really good corrective action. Recognised that I was a regular hotel visitor and apologised for the experience.

Breakfast was good

Very tiring

Very poor sleep due to smoke alarm going off twice at 3am no information from reception and hotel very noisy was not the relaxing break I wanted😡

Room bro spacious and clean

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Ok

The kettle in our room was broke, as was the tv. All we wanted was a cup of tea so rang reception and they said they’d send up some tried to bill us, if the facilities in the room had of been up to standard and working we wouldn’t have rang down for anything at all.

The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Everything else

I order food at the woodlock restaurant upstairs I ordered the steak but got the burger I told them o ordered the steak they quickly resolved the problem

Everything else

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Welcome on reception was very good Hotel is best we always...

This time we had really bad experience we was so tied travell a lot to stay in Citywest but my next door ppls 1598 room number fight like dogs n i rang reception to but couldn’t sleep well all night Next morning breakfast manager short girl skiny she was not coprative at all first time we had this all experience 😞

Welcome on reception was very good Hotel is best we always stay in Citywest hotel great location as well good staf clean enough to comfortable i will say over all good

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Comfortable and clean

Stayed two weeks in a row both occasions requested a jacuzzi hot tub but wasn’t provided

Room was lovely and comfortable and staff where lovely to deal with

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Clean and location brilliant for the Leinster championships...
    • Standard Twin Room

The air conditioning was not functioning. There was a small electric heater instead which was not sufficient.

Clean and location brilliant for the Leinster championships for Irish dancing.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

All in all not a very enjoyable stay will not stay this time of year again.

There was a Party night on we were kept awake with a guest banging and kicking a door and then other guests on there way to bed being very loud

Great size room warm and comfy as it was a bad night out

It was a lovely stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was a lovely size for us. There was 2 adults and 2 children in total. Comfortable beds & good selection of channels on the tv. Within waking distance of the Luas. Easy to get to by car. All round a great hotel.

Room where nice and bathroom was really nice
    • Standard Twin Room

Didn't like that was there was loads of staff that would let you into the room for the Christiam party's without a party card

Room where nice and bathroom was really nice

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Reception staff very proactive and helpful with sorting out...

The hassle with vegan breakfast . Although I can't understand why of there is beautiful mad tasty vegan lunch available?

Reception staff very proactive and helpful with sorting out the issue with vegan breakfast

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Very enjoyable stay with a few minor hiccups

We ordered room service and it arrived cold twice, only the third time with the assistance of Duty Manager Dave was the food hot, I understand the restaurant was busy, but that's still no excuse for poor service.

The room was gorgeous, the bed was very comfortable, and the caramel and hazelnut lattes, as well as the scones in the lounge were simply fabulous. Very nice and clean bathroom, where you're able to take a relaxing bath.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Great day really enjoyed our stay

Hotel was lovely we attended a wedding and it was a beautiful day. The staff were friendly and the food was lovely. The wedding was well organized I couldn't fault the day.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Well worth it. Will definitely consider again for any trips to Dublin or thereabouts.

Not as easy to find way around large building as maybe could be. Wrong side of city for airport!

Big rooms. Well appointed. Impressive restaurant. Great bar. Very helpful staff. Good connections for Dublin.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Nice rooms

If you are looking for an impersonal unfriendly experience then this is the hotel for you! From the moment we arrived til we left we didn’t meet a friendly staff member. In fact they went out of their way to be unaccomodating. Bar food was only ok. Never again!

Nice rooms

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Excellent location. Brill pool and
    • Superior Twin Room

Lots of dust behind beds that need to be hoovered. We travelled with children and noticed a lot of dust behind furniture

Room size Staff very friendly Leisure centre- atafff and facilities excellent.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The breakfast was yummy and the bar was busy and beautiful...

The room was very far away as was the parking also it was very busy when we stayed check in took some time

The breakfast was yummy and the bar was busy and beautiful live music

We Price Match