2. Ireland hotel reviews
  3. Dublin County hotel reviews
  4. Cloghran hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport

Reviews of Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Baskin Lane, Swords, . Cloghran, Ireland

#1 of 6 hotels in Cloghran

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Nice hotel, perfect for a short stay business trip in and out of Dublin airport
    • Double or Twin Room

The shuttle bus to Dublin airport took quiet some time waiting to be collected in the cold & rain. There is potential for a closed bus shelter zone specifically for Clayton guests to wait in out of the cold and rain plus a countdown timer to show people the time left for next bus to arrive would be a good improvement.

first impression of hotel was nice, lights, x-mas decorations and lobby area look fantastic, room was spacious clean and comfy, most likely will stay again for business trips.

Lovely comfortable hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Instant coffee, but great coffee in the 24hr cafe downstairs :)

Lovely comfortable room, and hotel overall. Good atmosphere in the bar. Friendly staff.

Fine.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is pretty poor and out dated for the additional price. Tiny glasses for juice. Cold cooked breakfast sitting in oil. Staff haven’t really been trained. Don’t know their own wine menu. Card payment machines don’t work.

Bar area is quite nice to sit in and do some work. Rooms are comfy.

Friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning. Room was too warm at night and only a switch on and off heater.

Friendly staff. Big rooms. Clean. Well furnished. Comfortable lounge and bar area.

Large room.
    • Double or Twin Room

Need to clean toilet to eliminate the odor after previous guest checking out. It smells. No fridge. No water bottle in the room. Not able to provide the departure time of airport shuttle.

Large room. Near to the airport. Price. Good food. Easy check out process.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Great short pleasant stop before flying back to Washington DC...
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed was very comfortable. Wait Staff working the bar area the evening of December 8th (bartender and also our waitress) were friendly and accommodating even though the place was extremely busy. Welcoming front desk Juliana was very sweet and processed our arrival immediately.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Well presented hotel throughout with modern decor.

Nothing came to mind.

Well presented hotel throughout with modern decor. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. With plenty of USB ports for charging devices. Bathrooms modern and clean. Breakfast was really good with plenty of options ( Gluten free options included).

Exhausting and noisy
    • Double or Twin Room

Noise - i was travelling with my Daughter (so booking was for one adult and one child) we were given a room on the second floor which seems to have a christmas party or wedding on below. It had to have been obvious that we were not there to party (with a child under 12 on the booking). My 9 year old daugher did not get to sleep until 12 O'Clock at night and we have an early morning flight (which they surly must expect being an airport hotel). There was a queue at check out and a were were rushing to airport I couldnt give the feedback at the time but I was extremly disappointed. The whole purpose of an airport hotel is surly that people can arrive for their flight rested and relaxed - this was definitly not the case for us. I would not recommend this hotel and would not return

A great airport hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Great location near the airport - you can't really walk there, because you'd have to cross a highway somehow, but there is a complimentary shuttle directly from the bus stops area in front of the terminal. It's every 20 mins or so, and I think 24/7, so no worries no matter when your plane departs/arrives.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

everything was decent at the time I was presented at the...
    • Double or Twin Room

everything was decent at the time I was presented at the reception I asked for a room where I could facilitate a refrigerator and there was no problem, generally decent and relaxing

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Clayton hotel is handy got to from airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like not getting my phone charger back.

Clayton hotel is handy got to from airport. Great hotel with great bar and food. My only down side to my stay was that I left my phone charger plugged into wall beside bed and when I came back and asked about it they told me the new nothing about it so make sure u don’t leave anything behind are you will never see it again.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Good location, good comfortable room, good nights stay
    • Double or Twin Room

There was really nothing that we didn't like but felt that it would have good if the hotel had a leisure complex ( gym etc) but we are aware of the shortage f space

The hotel is very close to Dublin Airport and there is good parking at the hotel and a free shuttle bus to and from the airport.When we stayed, the hotel was busy and had a good buzz around the place, our room was very clean and a very comfortable bed. We enjoyed relaxing in the bar with a couple of drinks.We were made welcome by the staff at reception and also in the bar.

The stay was perfect

We have Stayed at the accommodation over 10 times, we like all aspects and find staff and rooms excellent. The breakfast is plentiful and has lots of differing options. What ver issues we have encountered there is someone to help resolve it.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the Clayton Airport hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

I enjoyed my stay at the Clayton Airport hotel. I always stay there when I travel for business. Staff are friendly, rooms are comfortable & clean. Thank you!

lovely welcoming staff very busy as lots of Xmas parties on
    • Double or Twin Room

I got bitten whilst sleeping in bed several times come home with bites on back and legs only discovered when became very itching on plane home

lovely welcoming staff very busy as lots of Xmas parties on

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

We liked how close it was to the airport and to the city as...
    • Double or Twin Room

It’s a huge hotel, and parking was an issue. Thankfully we didn’t have our car for long, but if we did, it would have been expensive to keep it there. We also aren’t huge fans of super fluffy beds and pillows, so if you are like minded, consider that in making your choice. Otherwise, it was a great stay!

We liked how close it was to the airport and to the city as well. And the shuttle they offer was nice too. They have two restaurants inside the hotel, but it’s also close to the city if some want to take a cab into town

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great service, good location and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing to fault...great service, very comfortable, clean and perfect location/pitstop if heading to or from airport

Great service, good location and comfortable. Good value for money and very reasonably priced in contrast to some other airport hotels whose prices are totally inflated!! Congrats to this hotel on this very important consideration.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Very pleasant staff at reception and in the Bar
    • Double or Twin Room

Very grumpy abrupt staff in the breakfast room . No glasses at the juice bar . No one removed dirty cutlery and crockery from our crowded table

Very pleasant staff at reception and in the Bar

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Good location to the airport, very comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was good for an over night stay before an early flight

Really close to the airport, got the shuttle to and from the airport and wasnt waiting long both times. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. Was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. I didn't eat there but the bar and restaurant were very busy which must be a good sign. They also have a little barista coffee counter with pastries at the entrance which I thought was a good touch, it was open when we left at 5.30am.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Very pleasant, courteous and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

We really regret the closure of the restaurant with its good range of excellent food. The Italian menu is not to everyone’s taste. The bar restaurant is noisy and crowded and over priced. A meal for a family would be very expensive. . A bottle of house wine for a minimum of €27 is excessive. Bring back the restaurant/bistro and make the bar more affordable for families.

Very pleasant, courteous and friendly staff. Clean, spacious room with a very comfortable bed. Excellent shuttle service.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

My pre Christmas extravaganza at Claytons
    • Double or Twin Room

I found trundling my 3 bags through a heavy wooden security door to the secure lift to accomodation area a bit wearisome as door wanted to close on me as I pushed through. The swipe door key had to be recharged in the midst of this struggle.

I loved everything else! The courtesy bus from airport is a huge blessing on arrival and departure.The staff were so helpful and I was helped through the dreaded security door. The staff in dining reception and everywhere were terrifically pleasant and helpful. The Christmas decorations were superb and even tho it's a huge hotel and I was thousands of miles away from family the friendly staff filled the gap so kindly.

Mostly great
    • Double or Twin Room

The underground carpark was huge and creepy (for a female on her own) and I didn't like how you couldn't pull up, unload then park the car. It would have been good to have valet parking. The staff were very busy but helpful but one staff member wasn't as friendly as she could have been. A bit smug and condescending. Too many doors to get through on your room level. Probably due to fire and not enough fire exits. If you dont want to carry your luggage up about 6 or 8 steps, make sure you tell them that when you book, and check it at check-in.

The whole hotel was great. Rooms were a good size and very clean and comfortable. The bar and food options in the lobby were terrific with plenty of seating. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Lovely pleasant experience
    • Double or Twin Room

We had other friends staying as well but we paid a lot more than them which was very disappointing for the same room

Lovely hotel for travelling to airport

Long lines for check-in.
    • Double or Twin Room

Long lines for check-in. We got there late and didn't know about ordering food. After resident bar closes, takes ages to get drinks. Need more staff at busy check-in times.

Comfy

Noise music very loud

Liked it all..was very noisy..but i suppose its xmas parties. Room was very comfy and the young man that checked us in was very professional and friendly..hes definately front desk material.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Very convenient for airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms were okay but well broken in! Bar and restaurant was understaffed so wait times for service were long.

Very convenient for airport. Staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Enjoyable, pleasant and perfect for what we needed.
    • Double or Twin Room

I have nothing to complain about.

I liked the location of the hotel and the very efficient staff. The clean room was fantastic and was not bothered with any noise from the airport. There was also plenty of choice for breakfast - very happy with the food.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Good location for the airport, nice comfortable bedrooms. Easy access.
    • Family Room (2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults)

The bar and restaurant area was very busy on the night we were there, two meals from the menu were not available and the service in the bar was slow.

The bedrooms were spacious and comfortable for our short stay. Air port shuttle bus runs regularly from the hotel. Spacious car park.

Will stay again!
    • Double or Twin Room

I think that your menu could be reviewed it is very concise & if would like if there were some chicken dishes available , I seem to be having the same meal every time I visit.

I love staying over when I have an early flight the next morning, relaxing in your spacious restaurant and having a glass of wine to chill.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Great hotel for the airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

I don't like when I am asked by a receptionist "Are you OK" when next in line, instead of maybe: "Good evening, my name is Whatever. Welcome to the hotel. How may I help you?" or something like that. My answer to "Are you OK?" is "I'm great, how are you?"

Great advice from reception about what time to take the complimentary shuttle bus to meet my flight. Nice room. The hotel has a good buzz.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Wonderfully big room, nicely appointed.
    • Double or Twin Room

When staying in an airport hotel, you may trade charm and touristic attraction for convenience. But the Clayton facilities make the trade off easier.

Wonderfully big room, nicely appointed. All facilities in great condition (we stayed in the newly opened wing).

Where do l begin!
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing to dislike. Everything was perfect.

Where do l begin!!! From the minute l entered the hotel, its ambiance was toxic...with Christmas spirit! it was like a blanket of comfort and warmth from start to leaving on the 1st December.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

I liked the second room the food was nice in the playright...
    • Double or Twin Room

I got a chipped glass when I ordered my espresso martini there was shards of glass in my bed room on the floor manger was rude and bought a platter of food and I got defrosted reheated food

I liked the second room the food was nice in the playright bar and the itilan.

That staff is amazen professional and friendly
    • Double or Twin Room

Paying for parking was a bit silly so i went accross the road and asked the manager in circle k garage could i park my car there.he said we get a lot of that and agreed

That staff is amazen professional and friendly

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

I had nice stay at this hotel.I would go back.
    • Double or Twin Room

I enjoyed the stay however our cutlery in the restaurant was dirty!And I find breakfast quite poor.

I enjoyed the stay ,comfortable beds,nice size room and the lady at the reception who was checking me in was so lovely. She tried her best to give us the room close to our friend's room.I liked the coffee shop downstairs and the cash machine.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Great place when you need to stay near the airport.
    • Family Room (2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults)

We booked a room for 3 people but towels and coffee making facilities were on provided for 2.

Great location near the airport. Value for money in terms of pricing and really friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant is rather nice with very good food.

Layover
    • Double or Twin Room

It's very close to the airport. We have only stayed there for 1 night because we had an early flight. Free shuttle service every 20 minutes is very convenient. Other than that, the hotel is very modern, comfortable. You can get a pizza from the restaurant downstairs, highly recommended.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Marketing Photos Misleading!
    • Double or Twin Room

Photos of rooms on the website do not reflect the room we were provided with! Room provided a fan which had clearly been neglected for some time due to the amount of dust gathering. The hotel clearly states that the rooms have been recently refurbished (clearly not our room as we had horrible stains on the chair). We were disappointed upon entering the room as it felt like we had time warped into the past and for £108 per night this is much more expensive than many other hotels we have stayed in!

Fast check out which we required due to early morning flight. Festive lighting enhanced the stay. Hotel staff were efficient and welcoming. Shuttle bus prompt in providing transport from and to Dublin Airport.

• Double or Twin Room

Non smoking room smelt of cigarette smoke.. 9 euro to park your car.This is not stated when you are booking the room. 15 euro for a Foccacia chicken sandwich with some fries.. 3.50 for a small coffee.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Our room was 601 and something that was banging on the roof...
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room was 601 and something that was banging on the roof kept us awake all night long. We turned on the fan and white noise and could still hear it. We had a long flight the next day. I would never stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Overall we had a very relaxing stay before our departure
    • Double or Twin Room

Shuttle service was not great,we were waiting almost 45mins,ended up the driver was having a coffee😬

The staff very friendly.food very good.room very good.location great

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

24 hour breakfast bar was a bonus.
    • Double or Twin Room

Having to pay extra for parking was ridiculous and really not good customer service especially at 9 euro. Should be clearer when u book

24 hour breakfast bar was a bonus.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Great bed!
    • Double or Twin Room

Checking in took too long,the system was "down". Would have helped if the staff had engaged with the people queing rather than simply expecting them to accommodate the hotel . We found out the hard way that when you get two key cards both will "activate"the room but only one can give you access. Awkward considering two people were staying in a room?! Got locked on one occasion.

The Hotel is amazing with plenty safe parking. Location is ideal just off the M50. Good value too.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Great, great, great.
    • Family Room (2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults)

No direct bus to Dublin, this is not the fault of the hotel, you need to take their free bus to the airport and get into Dublin from there.

We arrived mid-morning and asked if we could stow our bags until check-in. We were informed that there was a room ready and could check early. This was great. Free bus to and from the airport, this was a regular and quick service

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Airport not so near to hotel but good stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Service wasn't very good ATM estuarine, they were busy but service should not be slack.

Rooms were of good size, warm and comfy. Food was good at restaurant.

Not nice
    • Double or Twin Room

Noice , fast service , noice in the night time , lack of soundproof floors , doors , could not sleep , smell of cigarettes

The location , shop inside the hotel

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

location was good and the shuttle bus made it very easy to...
    • Double or Twin Room

no plug sockets within reach of the bed (to charge phone with alarm set overnight)

location was good and the shuttle bus made it very easy to access bed was really comfy

its very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

simple toiletries like toothbrush and toothpaste should not be selling on vending machine €4 its too much.

breakfast was superb, location and shuttle was very good.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Excellent, warm, welcoming.
    • Double or Twin Room

Misleading price for parking. Thought it was included in our hotel price. Was exp esp when parking was extra.

I love staying in your hotel. I have stayed there a number of times when I need to fly out from Dublin airport. Your hotel is fabulous and a lovely way to start the trip. We only arrived at nine after work and left at five in morning. It cost us 113 e and then we had to pay extra for parking for weekend. When we booked we thought parking was included. Thats why we booked. Was misleading. We only spent few hour in your hotel so was exp when we also had to had parking. Other that that it is a fantastic, warm, welcoming hotel. There was a huge que at check in which was not hotels fault. Ye had loads of staff on just very busy. We had a guy called John who was very helpful and friendly. Asset to you.

Very good
    • Double or Twin Room

There was 4 of us, when we had are meal two where excellent two where unedible it said the food was spicey which is what we expected but it wasn't spicey it was very very HOT could not taste any spices !! It actually made our lips burn & sore !! So much so two meals could not be finished. We did complain at the time but nothing was done waitress just said sorry :(

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Very comfortable stay before heading on holiday
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is excellent for the airport but there's not much to see outside the hotel as to be expected but disappointing also.

The staff were very friendly and we got upgraded which was an extra bonus! And the room was lovely and clean.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Fast transfer to/from airport, we get upgraid from 4th...
    • Double or Twin Room

Fast transfer to/from airport, we get upgraid from 4th to 6th floor, thank You. Nice Italian restaurant. Clean modern rooms. Friendly reception. Small minus-please arange more EU adapters for free.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Our stay at the Clayton was pleasant and we would recommend it too anyone travelling to Dublin.
    • Double or Twin Room

The service in the downstairs bar was not great, staff were friendly enough but took a long time to serve you.

The hotel rooms were comfortable and spacious with a good sized bathroom. The Italian Kitchen was super. The food was delicious and the staff were so friendly and helpful giving us a great experience for our nights stay in the Clayton. The view from our room on the 7th floor was great too.

Handy for airport
    • Double or Twin Room

The fact that we had booked months in advance and we're still given a disabled access shower, if it was not so late when we arrived we would have asked to be moved. We did not request one therefore should not have been allocated one.

Everything else

Bed was comfy rooms were clean
    • Double or Twin Room

Expensive! Also our room key wouldnt work so we were locked out of our room. Only 1 person could leave the room at once. Majority of staff were nice! one in particular was rude.

Bed was comfy rooms were clean

Poor soundproofness
    • Double or Twin Room

Very noisy, I did not sleep. There was a party downstairs and apparently the rooms on the second floor had extremely poor sounproofness. Actualy felt like being inside the speakers...

Location very convenient

Lovely enjoyable stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was over priced and not very nice

We enjoyed our stay the room was lovely the food in the Italian restaurant was amazing the staff were so nice and helpful My only thing that o was not happy with was the breakfast it cost is €14 each and was not very good for that price it was very spicey and dry this was disappointing as every thing else was great

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The hotel and the room both look absolutely flawless.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom only had a shower, and no bathtub. A hotel at this quality and price level, located next to an airport should provide either separate continental (German-style) 230V sockets, or bi-modal sockets, which can be used without an extra adapter. Or the very least, lend adapters to hotel guests, without charging them anything.

The hotel and the room both look absolutely flawless. The bar serves delicious dinner, the breakfast variety is perfect, and is available from 6.00am. The bed mattress is comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Stay was very nice. We stay with you when our flights arrive in late
    • Double or Twin Room

At the vanity table, when my wife sat down, the mirror was way too high and she had to stand up. We stayed in an "upgraded room" and no expellair in the en-suite.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Overall it was a pleasant experience.
    • Double or Twin Room

No face cloths in the bathroom and bathtub was too narrow - bathroom would need an upgrade as sink had a number of chips in it. A few stains on carpet too but otherwise clean.

The bed was very comfortable and the service in the bar/restaurant was good despite the fact that it was very busy. Price of bar food was a little on the expensive side for what you got.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

When staying for a flight out of DUB, we will continue to choose the Clayton.
    • Double or Twin Room

The heat in the room was not adequate, and adjusting the thermostat achieved no result. This is common in Ireland, not just to the Clayton Hotel.

Our request for a room close to the elevators was met. The room was spacious and beds quite comfortable. We always appreciate the airport shuttle.

3.5
    Will never go back again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was very basic had a bad smell window was left open so cold when arrived. Carpet filthy kept my socks on. Bar had a very drunk couple fighting and staff just walked pass people near by left their seats. Told there was an ice machine on 7th floor went looking and subsequent floors no ice. in any floor. Not informed when booking that there is a parking charge. Barman put mouldy fruit in my drink had to return it. Could not get out of it fast enough.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

My stay suited my business perfectly. Have used previously pre flying. Very handy for the airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

I would have loved room service breakfast. Understand with such a large establishment would be difficult. I hadn’t realised there was such a choice at your coffee dock. Maybe inform guests if don’t want to use dining room they could take a snack to their room night before for the morning.

Room was comfortable. Liked en-suite but shower drain seemed to be blocked. I informed reception.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Very good hotelfor a short stay after a late night flight
    • Double or Twin Room

Location its a bit far out and waiting in the rain for the bus to get to hotel

The beds very comfortable and the room was quiet. Important after a late night flight. Bus driver very friendly and helpful man.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

• Double or Twin Room

Was there for a Night, I asked the guy at the reception can he call a taxi since there wasnt a concierge at the property and he told me get in line behind the 6 people who were checking in just so can call a taxi

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Fabulous and fun and i can't wait to go back
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing could have been better. I wish i could have stayed longer

The hotel was STUNNING. decor and christmas decorations are gorgeous. All staff i met were so nice. Room was lovely and comfy. I'd definitely stay again :)

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The bed was so comfy.
    • Double or Twin Room

there was honestly nothing I didn't like. I would defiantly stay there again it is a beautiful hotel. I highly recommend staying there.

The bed was so comfy. It was handy being so close to the airport. shuttle bus was very quick and handy.

Good cost-benefit hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

I had a question about the time, so I called to the Hotel. The attendant was not cordial and she was a bit rude.

The rooms are clean, well decorated and super comfortable beds. Bathroom is clean and all the toiletry is provided. Staff was helpful and friendly. The shuttle bus is great and free. The breakfast was great, and they also have options for vegan / vegetarians.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Overall I enjoyed my stay but I felt it lacking on customer service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff were very busy. I wanted to book a taxi and was told there was a back log of people waiting but wasn't offered an alternative. I didn't feel that my custom was important.

The beds were very comfy and the breakfast had a great selection to suit everyone's taste. The room was clean and plenty of towels. The Christmas decorations were fantastic

Very good
    • Double or Twin Room

I couldn’t fault the hotel on anything although I would really like to know where the executive suites are and what floor they are on

Your Christmas decorations

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Close to airport and simple check in/out.
    • Double or Twin Room

Mouldy Smell in room and pillows that are in serious need of updating.

Close to airport and simple check in/out. Restaurant and tea shop very convenient for dinner and breakfast

Good stay!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Air bus from the hotel waited longer time than we expected after we had entered it on our way to the airport.

Beds comfortable. Room space good. Good breakfast. Lobby and breakfast room very nice. Came in late but we could order a light meal.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Good hotel. Very convenient for the airport. Hopefully will stay again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Difficulty getting hot water in shower. It started warm then got cold. .After some time it warmed up again.

Lovely firm bed. Very convenient location. Great shuttle bus service.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

A wonderful experience. I look forward to my next visit.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some repairs around the Carpark area at the back but lots of space for parking besides.

Bed was very comfortable. Lots of space. Great buzz about the place. Every staff member super friendly. Very clean. Lots going on with lots of happy faces. A great place to stay and beside the airport. Couldn’t have been better.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Comfortable bar and spacious lounges
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice comfortable and clean hotel spacious bedroom excellent breakfast choice friendly staff and of course it's closeness to the airport and the shuttle bus service all in all its just an excellent hotel.

Comfortable bar and spacious lounges