Reviews of College View Apartments 4 stars

C/O Killarney Guest House, Western Road,, Cork, Ireland

#4 of 12 Holiday rentals in Cork

Based on 229 apartment reviews

Shower is on its last legs. The holder for the shower head ready to fall apart. Beds and mattresses need replacing as do couches. The optional breakfast for €9 was an utter rip off. €9 for cereal/tinned fruit/bread/tea.

Fine but not in hot weather
    • Studio (Double)

Very noisy room, over-looking the Western Rd, it was very warm so it was necessary to open the windows. Roast or no sleep from noise?

Very friendly folk running the place, it was very clean. Dealt with problems immediately. Ample parking.

We enjoyed our comfortable stay with The College View apartments.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

We stayed for one night and check out wasn't until 11am yet housekeeping staff knocked our door at 8:30am and woke us. And they knocked again at 10:15am. I think they should check with reception staff to see who has checked out and who hasn't as we felt under pressure to leave early.

The bedroom was nice and airy as it was a hot night. Also the place was spotless.

Clean comfortable and great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location beside a beautiful park and great access to city centre and main attractions. Margaret and harry the hosts were lovely and very helpful. Very clean and comfortable.

Fabulous!
    • Studio (Double)

Could not fault this apartment, absolutely perfect.

Hosts were wonderful, check in and out very easy & staff very friendly and helpful. Apartment was so clean, comfortable and roomy with everything you could possibly need. Safe parking directly behind apartment. Best place we have stayed in Ireland, UK, Europe and Russia, would highly recommend!

Overpriced and not a pleasant place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything! There was hair in the shower cubicle when we arrived. The bed was extremely uncomfortable as the we could feel the springs in the mattress We had to sleep on top of the quilt to avoid feeling the springs. The bed needs to be thrown out and replaced. The place was extremely overpriced at about AUD$220 per night. The property is extremely tired and generally grubby. Needs a good clean and revamp/renovation. Tried to give feedback direct to staff at the end of our stay but they didn't seem interested. I would not recommend this property and would not stay there again.

Only the location.

I hope I don’t find myself desperate enough to take this room again.
    • Studio (Double)

€132 for one night was exorbitant given that the space was badly configured. The double bed took up all available floor space, leaving the kitchen area cramped.

No street number given so for someone such as myself travelling via public transport it was not easy to find.

One of the worst experiences
    • Studio (Double)

The check in experience was terrible. The person who was checking me in confused the bookings and was telling me that it was my fault that I booked 2 nights instead of 4 and he couldn’t do anything about it until he realised that he was using a wrong reservation card. He didn’t even say sorry. The room was quite dirty with dead spiders in lighting fixtures, marks on the carpets and spots on the bedding. One window didn’t close properly allowing a lot of cold air to enter at night. Also, the room was so noisy I couldn’t sleep without earplugs. Finally, rooms don’t look like the pictures, so please be warned. Very disappointing place and too expensive for what it offers.

The only positive thing about this property is its proximity to the city centre.

Location was ok and apartment itself appeared clean even if...
    • Studio (Double)

We thought the new luxury apartment description totally misleading to us at least. Bed against the wall, bathroom basically a cupboard. We went elsewhere and didn’t use the apartment at all

Location was ok and apartment itself appeared clean even if 3 floors of stair carpet wasn’t

The rooms were clean and spacious.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Living room/kitchen suffered with road noise. there was lingering smell of previous smoker. some noise from other apartments like furniture being moved and children running around with shoes on for several hours one evening. Curtains needed replacing.

The rooms were clean and spacious. Kitchen was well equipped. Bedroom was quiet. About 1.5 km to centre of city, nice park to the rear (overlooking the cricket ground) and nice river walk to town centre from the park.

Facilities okay, but too noisy for sleeping
    • Studio (Double)

First, this is an incredibly noisy location. Sleeping was difficult given the level of street noise. Rented the apartment in order to gain access to laundry facilities. But staff were confused about operation of washers and dryers, took several trips back and forth to reception to get the right tokens, and the price of washing seemed pretty high at 10 euros for each wash/dry cycle. Nice to get clean clothes, but I would look for another option next time.

Actual facilities were comfortable enough. Small fridge, kitchen facilities all met expectation. Staff were friendly and helped a couple of women in their mid-sixties lug heavy suitcases up a couple of flights of stairs.

A bad experience, very expensive for what we got
    • Studio (Double)

Staff were unhelpful, room was shabby and not as described on booking.com, definitely not refurbished recently. Bathroom awful, water didn’t drain away from washbasin, shower scruffy, toilet was scruffy and bathroom smelled awful, lots of cracked tiles. Communal stairs area dirty carpet sticky and badly stained

Had stayed before and enjoyed it but was in top floor, less...
    • Studio (Double)

Had stayed before and enjoyed it but was in top floor, less spacious flat this time. I paid the same rate previously for a superior ground floor flat with a separate bedroom.

Stay in Cork twice a year-probably won’t return here
    • Studio (Double)

False advertising. The pictures online were misleading. The first room they tried to put us in was 10x12’ bed-sit. We refused, asked for a refund but were given what was on the advertisement for 7 € a night more! They said it was our mistake. The apartment was not in proper working condition. No hot water at sink for a day and refrigerator could not be regulated so our food froze then thawed. We had to toss it and we both got ill from it anyway.

Location was where we needed to be. Our housekeeper was very good about keeping our unit clean and helped when we had problems, although we were 1 day without room service. Had a better than average shower and good WiFi.

Nice bed. Nice location. But cold
    • Studio for 1

When I arrived in a rainstorm two windows were wide open and the studio was freezing. There was a small storage heater to provide heat. It took about 4/5 hours before the room warmed to a comfortable temperature. The WiFi did not even show up let alone work in my room. The room was much too expensive for what it gave. The guy who checked me in didn't seem to have any personality or customer service skills and was only really interested in my money.

Nice comfortable bed

A little noise.
    • Studio (Double)

A little noise. I found hairs on the bed. The microwave did not work well and some furniture was old, for the price it had to have been all in perfect condition.

Enjoyable, affordable ans convenient
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Cleaners were quite rude. We were packing up and they knocked on our door. Without even 30 seconds passing they opened the door. When i explained we were packing and we needed a few minutes she left the door open and stood there for a few minutes before leaving and cleaning somewhere else.... leaving the door still open ! Though we were checking out, if this wasnt the case im sure the hosts would have done something as they were lovely and very helpful

Hosts were very nice and the appartment was in a convenient location.

A very nice relaxing spot, had everything I needed and not too far to walk into town or by bus.
    • Studio for 1

I found the TV confusing and a bit old but it didn't matter as I was only there for two nights.

Good space and layout of room. I was expecting a single bed but had a double which was nice.

Very friendly helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.
    • Studio (Double)

We stayed in a separate building to the reception area but that didn’t bother us at all. May bother some.

We got lost and didn’t arrive until after 1am. The key holder was so helpful when we did arrive. We rang reception to inform them we would be late and they were very helpful. Breakfast was excellent - substantial, great menu and very good coffee. We needed to print out a document and the host did all she could to help us.

It was a bit expensive

I liked everything in this place except the value for money it was a bit expensive for Wednesday night overall the place was excellent.

Very very disappointing and bad value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not what I would expect from an apartment. Washing machine out in hallway which required tokens. Furniture old. Sockets blew when I plugged in toaster so had to go to hairdresser to get hair dried also. 125 per night. I could have stayed in Kingsley Hitel with breakfast included. Very bad value for money and total wrong ratings up on this property.

A one bed apartment that sleeps 4 comfortably, has wifi,off street parking and is opposite the uni
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The only bathroom was upstairs passed the main bed, which is a problem for anyone using beds downstairs or with mobility issues. I found the apartment a bit cold and was unable to find a way to turn up the heating.

The staff where you pick the key up from were lovely and there was ample room in the apartment with off street parking. The main bedrooms upstairs with 2 single beds downstairs (one under the stairs and the other in place of a couch). It is located directly opposite the university and an 8 minute walk into town.

Good value for money, comfortable sofas, good kitchen...

The shower was rubbish, inadequate pressure and it went between hot and cold very quickly. House keeping didn't come a couple of the days and there was no sign to put on the door to say 'do not disturb'. There was a leak outside, but no wet floor sign, and the TV channels didn't work - just the radio stations. Furthermore, there were inadequate towels when we arrived, although this was promptly sorted.

Good value for money, comfortable sofas, good kitchen facilities and the beds were really comfortable. The location was great too, only 20 minute walk from Cork town centre and there were bus stops outside. Decent views of Cork from the master bedroom. The good points outweighed the negative though.

Nice and pleasant.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The bed was too soft and could have been firmer. Complimentary coffee/tea sachets would have been appreciated.

The bed sheets were clean and made up everyday. I liked the fact that the rubbish bin was cleaned by the staff and new toilet rolls were added by the staff as well.

Comfortable and convenient.
    • Studio (Double)

The studio apartment is located at the top floor - not suitable for those with knee pain, or those with heavy luggage and back pain. The heater did not provide enough warmth for such a small room. You need to purchase tokens to use the washer & dryer.

Free parking, close vicinity to the university. The city is within walking distance.

Great place to stay as always
    • Studio (Double)

Only slight criticism is the studio apartment I had faced the main road and there was very loud traffic noise in the room throughout the day and night

Great place to stay as always

Suited what I needed.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The lack of a sofa replaced by two twin beds. I get why, but it wasn’t what I expected.

It was quiet despite being in the city and close to the university.

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the kitchen...
    • Studio for 1

There was no heating in the bathroom and the only running hot water that seemed to be available was in the shower (which worked well). I suspect there may have been a temporary problem with the hot water elsewhere but was only there briefly so did not enquire. Noise levels were commensurate with the age of the building.

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped, (though I did not have time to use it). I was allowed o check in early as I had a 2pm appointment.

Good value for 2 people, convenient for City Centre and University, with some challenges for cooks.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Some of the downlighters in the kitchen / living area didn't work. Cooker ceramic hob had burnt on food, over temperature markings had rubbed off so difficult to judge temperature. Several of the non-stick frying pans had warped bases so unsuitable even cooking on ceramic hob.

Excellent location near to University and bus stops within a few minutes walk for travel into centre of Cork. Some daily servicing included - making bed and removing rubbish for example. Good sized shower cubicle and excellent electric power shower.

Excellent!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Margret was excellent. Berlita, Karen, Perlite, Eddie who made the most delicious scones.The staff super, hospitable very welcoming& friendly. Margaret picked out the best accommodation for my husband with sciatica I would go back there in a heartbeat.Thank you to all of you for making our stay so EXCELLENT!

This place was a complete rip off! Don't stay there.
    • Studio (Double)

Over priced for dated apartment in a loft. Filthy carpet, holes in sheets, broken chair, and TV that could not be viewed. Carrying 2 heavy suitcases up the narrow 5 flights of stairs was a mission. Wished we'd never stayed there.

Overall disappointing.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was really poor and uncomfortable and the shower was quite poor as well. The lounge chairs were quite grubby and there was a single bed in the way in the living room. The blinds were really dirty and we spoke to a poor lady who didn't have a kettle in her room. This was not a place we'd call comfortable; it was just adequate. Glad we only had one night here.

The owner was very welcoming and friendly loved our stay and would definitely stay again.
    • Studio (Double)

The apartment we stayed in was comfortable and very clean . My daughter and I had a lovely time I would definitely recommend this apartment as it is so convenient and safe. Shelagh mc Donnell.

Nice flat, lovely host
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A family trip to start our daughter off at UCC. The flat was nice and practical, roomy enough for four people. Both the flat and the house was clean and orderly, the kitchen had what you need for basic cooking, should you feel like it (which you won't - Cork is full of good places to eat). Service was impeccable - we had a small problem with the bathroom that got fixed very smoothly and quickly as soon as we notified the management. Location is brilliant, a five minute drive/twenty minute walk from downtown Cork and ten minutes walk from the College.

Disappointing stay.
    • Studio (Double)

There are very few kitchen tools. You have to pay to use the washer and dryer and it is very expensive (€10). There was a spider problem with our apartment. And the bed was very hard and uncomfortable, had a lot of bad nights and backache because of it. Too expensive for what it's offering.

Clean towels every day.

As a UCC graduate, it was a memorable trip coming from Japan/London, but shame we had few troubles..

My sister's family apartment had few troubles during our 2 days stay. Room key didn't work easily; every time they used the upstair's bathroom tap, there was a really LOUD noise by the downstairs kitchen & had no hairdryer in room. I also struggled to put back the shower head due to its broken holder in my studio apartment. It was also a long way up to the top of the building with my heavy luggage without any lifts nor help. Would recommend in future to warn anyone In case they could have walking issues!

Location to Cork city and suburbs was convenient with parking on site. We enjoyed the unexpected family fair at Fitzgerald Park which was a big surprise for my 5 yr old niece from Japan!

An ideal location for a peaceful visit. If coming to Cork again, I would book this flat.
    • Studio for 1

I could not have asked for anything more.

Quiet self-catering facilities with everything necessary for my comfort. Staff very obliging and met all my requests. Located in the pleasant University part of town and easily accessible on foot from the town centre.

We recommend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed there 2 nights. The first room we were given faced west and was very hot. They graciously moved us to a cooler room. The included breakfast was fabulous! Loved our stay there!

nice place in easy walking (or bus near by) reach of town and by parks. ask for oven instructions!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Oven! There are no oven instructions and all marks have worn off face of oven so difficult to know temp/setting. We set the smoke alarm off twice - previous renters (?) had covered sensor in lounge/kitchen suggesting this has happened before. You'll need all condiments for cooking. Little thing - one tea towel, one poor dish cloth and watered down washing up liquid.

Good amount of space; good location; little shops in 15' walking distance; clean; kitchen well equipped (see note about the oven) and nice to have fridge/freezer; nicely furnished and plants. 1st floor flat at front - bedroom at back was quiet away from road.

Good place for a week!
    • Studio for 1

The neighbours were loud and it was not sound proof. The room was small, but plenty for one person. However, more then two would be uncomfortable.

The bed was comfy and the place was private. The breakfast was great, try to have it included. The location was convenient for going to UCC and walking to the downtown.

Good lodging, well-situated and ample parking
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Checking in took some time, and the image on the large TV screen was not very sharp – but these were minor issues.

This apartment is an annex of Killarney B&B, which situated on the same premises in a separate building next door, where you also check in. The one-bedroom apartment was comfortable and had plenty of space for clothing, with a separate lounge and a well-equipped kitchenette. The bathroom was small but perfectly functional. The apartment was serviced daily. The bedding, towels and furniture were of good quality. A big plus point was the ample free parking available – three spaces in the front courtyard and a huge parking area at the back of the houses. The house is situated very close to University College Cork (UCC) and it is a short bus ride into town, with the bus stops very close to the house.

• Studio (Double)

Toilets were smelly because of lack of proper ventilation.utensils were quite old so that it was almost not usable. kettle was poor quality and some precipitate s coming when boiling water. We ended up in buying one for our own. Room heater was not working. We paid 125 euro per day and it was totally disappointing.

Location. Quiet place, away from noise but close to the city

Noisy but otherwise alright
    • Studio (Double)

The noise. Noise from the main road and noise from the guests overhead, who returned to their studio apartment at 4.45am both nights for loud conversation etc..

The privacy

Lovely place, lovely welcome but please fix the wifi.
    • Studio for 1

There was only one thing that let the top floor studio flat down - the Internet was very unreliable - connection dropped every five minutes or so (except when I tried to show the problem to one of the staff!). They did offer to move me to a room nearer the wifi router but I liked my own room so much I didn't want to move. Hopefully they can do something about this for my visit next year :-)

Very welcoming and helpful staff. I was given the choice of a few rooms on arrival (those at the front are bigger and brighter than at the back). I had a lovely bright studio room at the top of the house looking out to the University campus - everything nicely arranged. Generous breakfast with nice fresh food available (for extra cost) at the Killarney guest house that looks after the keys for College View. Facilities for everything I needed - hairdryer (you will experience lots of rain!), washing machine and clothes dryer, fridge, microwave etc. I would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Convenient Self-Catering Stay in Studio Apartment
    • Studio (Double)

No convenience shops in the area. Have to go into town for food items.

Full Convenience for leisure stay with option to self-cater or dine out. Washing machine facilities available.

Cozy and functional
    • Studio (Double)

It was noisy during the night because of the running cars on the road next to it.

The room was big enough and very cozy reminding of French style. Kitchen was modern with all needed amenities. Bed was extremely comfortable too.

A very roomy apartment, close to the city centre
    • Studio (Double)

The shower and hot water were very disappointing. Just a trickle! States there were washing facilities but you had to pay

A very roomy apartment, close to the city centre

Good accomodation. Even perfect for a conference at one of the university buildings.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

With my dust allergy a parquet floor (ground floor) was very welcome. Fully equipped kitchen. Clean. Walk to city center about twenty minutes. Bus stop nearby. Close to university buildings. Good bed, wide about 150 cm, which could be a bit small for two persons if you are used to a king size bed. Sofa moderate, as almost always & everywhere. Wifi OK. Personnel very kind. Solved misunderstanding on slightly early arrival time in 15 minutes.

Here for a wedding!
    • Studio for 1

The apartments themselves were nicely decorated and clean. The bed was comfy and there was clean towels provided. Its about ten minutes walk to the city centre itself with plenty of restaurants, shops and bars along the way.

Our stay in Cork
    • Studio for 1

Remember you have to fend for yourself, but the guest house is nearby and provides breakfast if you want it. We could not find any fault with the place at all.

Comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are ideal for people who want to do a lot of exploring.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Great alternative to BnB and Hotels.
    • Studio (Double)

We stayed for a week so it was great having our own little kitchen for when we didn't feel like eating out. Facilities were all relatively new and clean. We had a room high up at the back, so we had a nice view out the window towards the cricket pitch and river. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Great location, lovely small studio and apartment accommodations.
    • Studio (Double)

Both the studio and the apartment were finished to a very high standard. The studio was small but had everything. The apartment was a lovely space and very well equipped. We only stayed one night but would be great for self catering on a longer stay. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

More like a one star establishment and don't be fooled into having breakfast!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Although being clean the apartments were shabby. The furniture was old, the sofa in the living room was badly marked and the walls in the bedroom were badly marked and scuffed. The shower was very small and the hot water sporadic. There was no atmosphere and I was glad to be only staying one night. My main complaint was breakfast. When we checked in at the guesthouse down the road,the person checking us in showed us where breakfast is served and gave us the times. I did not realise we had breakfast included but I have been pleasantly surprised in the past. We went to breakfast the next morning and there was a large array of food. On closer look a lot of cakes and also cereals, fruit salad (appeared to be tinned) and juices. My partner opted for a continental breakfast and I said I would have hard boiled eggs (cooked very hard). They arrived soft so I sent them back. When they came back one was hard and one was soft. Eager to be on our way I said nothing and ate them with brown bread that was definitely stale. When we went to leave back the key the owner demanded €18 for breakfast. We pointed out that it was excessive for a couple of eggs and a few items from the buffet. The owner rudely insisted so we paid up and fled. I would not recommend this establishment at all and I cannot believe it has a four star rating.

The location was good offering a close proximity to Cork City. The apartments were clean.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Good modern place, specially for those who wanna cook there.
    • Studio (Double)

It wasn't easy to find the place. The name on booking is different than the place in the address and where you are suppose to check in. And in the surrounding you don't see any reference to "College view apartments". A bit confusing, specially at night. Toillet a little bit small. The surrounding area doesn't have any coffee places, supermarket, shops etc. Breakfast is expensive.

Big apartment, with nice kitchen equipment though we didn't use it. Modern and very practical.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Surprisingly spacious!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Family member in single bed downstairs, worked ok except for needing to walk through bedroom upstairs to access bathroom and toilet.

Surprisingly spacious apartment with mezzanine bedroom upstairs. Very comfortable though kitchen in need of minor maintenance.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Simple and central

The stairs lol 😁

Simple but homely, myself and my friend went for a girls weekend the apartment was perfect for our needs, only a few minutes walk to local bars and clubs.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

The apartment we have been accommodate into was completely...
    • Studio (Double)

The apartment we have been accommodate into was completely different from the one on the pictures. Too small. Unfortunately not good value for the money we paid.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Studio Apartment 5/5
    • Studio (Double)

Couldn't fault the place. great accommodation

We stayed in the studio apartment. I was very surprised. they did great with the space they had. as a couple this would be perfect. comfy bed. microwave, tv, toaster, kitchenette. everything you need is in the studio apartment. really enjoyed the stay and the lady in the B&B who checked us in was so nice and welcoming. would really recommend College View Apartments.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Good location, nice apartment but... the shower is terrible
    • Studio (Double)

The advertised washing machine was on the ground floor outside the apartment and the washer and dryer cost €8 in tokens (available from reception) to use. The shower put out only a dribble of warm water and was difficult to adjust... not enough water pressure to wash my short hair in winter...

We stayed in this nice little apartment that was a short walk into the centre of Cork.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Great staff. Just a bit old and tired.
    • Studio (Double)

We had a shaky start. The first studio had no wifi, so we were moved into an awful studio which was inadequate in all areas. After one bad night, I complained and we were moved into a much nicer, more comfortable apartment. It was fine, but quite honestly, College View needs a make over. It is very tired. We were kindly offered complimentary breakfast for the duration, because of the inconvenience of moving twice. We didn't avail ourselves of this offer, but it was a nice thought. The beds definitely need replacing.

The staff were lovely and helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Comfortable accommodation in excellent location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Could do with downstairs bathroom as when three people staying person downstairs has to use en suite bathroom upstairs

Clean and comfortable, excellent location, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Felt at home
    • Studio for 1

Just a small thing so I didn't really mind, but somehow I didn't manage to pull out hot water at both sinks in the kitchen and toilet.

The kitchen equipment was brilliant; there was even an oven! I bought some local vegetables and roasted them; it was gorgeous. The lady at the front was very lovely and welcoming. If want to have a relaxing holiday, highly recommended!

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Very poor shower, had to use pans of water to rinse properly. Not great in a freezing bathroom. Located on a very noisy Road - not very relaxing. Inconsistent/odd broadband service - clearly a long-term problem.

Lovely welcome and very clean apartment.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Ideal for city break or short stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Was on ground floor, but that's just nit picking

Very welcome from arrival! Very clean apartment with very little noise from neighbours or passing cars and ample parking

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

College View Apartment stay
    • Studio (Double)

The studio was NOT 35m2; instead it was barely 17m2! While it was very nice with an ensuite, it was half the size advertised.

When we told the staff we were unhappy with our original studio apartment they were very helpful and moved us to a bigger apartment. Great customer service!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Good stay at reasonable price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment was clean, all basic facilities. Location is slightly away from the city centre but within walking distance of about 15 min one street all the way up. Or take a bus. Nice park nearby and Cork city Gaol attraction.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Not bad.
    • Studio for 1

Cost of doing one load of washing seriously overpriced. Worked out to $23 AUD to do two loads of washing - what the??

Ground floor room requirement met. Coin operated washing machine very convenient

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Excellent position for the university and city.
    • Studio for 1

Apartments at the front are rather noisy due to the busy road - perhaps ask for one at the back.

Excellent position for the university and city. All facilities good.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

With the full cooking facilities and within walking distance...
    • Studio (Double)

The noise as it is near the main road. The wifi was not working for the apartment on 3/F.

With the full cooking facilities and within walking distance to the English Market, we can buy good food from the Market and try our cooking skills. Also do not miss visiting the UCC which is beautiful and is just opposite the aparttment.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

The apartment had everything I needed for my short stay in...
    • Studio for 1

I was never quite sure how to make the hot water from the taps (other than the shower) work.

The apartment had everything I needed for my short stay in Cork. The location was great - it was only a short walk to the café/restaurant part of town. Car park out the front of the building was spacious and easy to get in and out of.

Free parking and location
    • Studio (Double)

Very poor wifi and noise from road traffic

Free parking and location

Contains pantry with its equipment

Not clear to find it

Contains pantry with its equipment

Clean but overpriced
    • Studio (Double)

Overpriced €112 for one night and breakfast not included. Facilities dated and little room available

Clean studio apartment and staff were great

Fantastic stay, would definitely recommend.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The apartment we stayed in was immaculate! Clean, comfy and great facilities.

Beautiful place , lovely stuff .
    • Studio (Double)

Beautiful place , lovely stuff . Very clean , great place to relax and enjoy you're time while you are visiting cork .