Reviews of Countess House 3 stars

Countess Road, Killarney, Ireland

#59 of 64 B&Bs and Inns in Killarney

Great location!
    • Quadruple Room

Attention to detail was lacking. We had a bedside lamp without a lightbulb. Very limited supply of toilet paper. Wifi upstairs is almost non-existent, but it is very reliable downstairs in the shared family room.

The location made for a quick easy walk to Killarney city center. Breakfast had options and staff was willing to cook to specifications. Nice big breakfast room and lounge area. The room was a bit tight, but comfy. Plenty of parking. Host was pleasant.

Location was lovely with a nice view.
    • Quadruple Room

Location was lovely with a nice view. Far enough from Cork to be calm and quiet, yet only a 15€ taxi. Juliette was helpful with our travels into cork. The window was a big hit for my girls to sit and read. Clean and nicely decorated.

Very good and reasonable quality/price ratio

There were empty dispensers for shampoo and shower gel and were not refilled during our stay for 3 days

Good localisation. Just few minutes walking to city centre

Clean, comfortable, good parking, walking distance to town.

Clean, comfortable, good parking, walking distance to town. Breakfast. Excellent jump off for Dingle Penn., Ring of Kerry, and the Killarney Nat'l Forest.

The One Night Stay

No staff on at night to let people in who may have stayed behind in town late at night therefore banging on the front door for the parner/ friend to let the in. It was frightening to listen to, there should be a night duty person on hand should this scenario arise.

Good breakfast and a graet shower too.

Conveniently located with great value for money
    • Quadruple Room

Facilities were basic, but comfortable and of good value. Location was great - easy to walk into town and a quick drive to Killarney National Park. Breakfast was also quite enjoyable.

OK for one night. Pricey for the amenities. Good location in the center of Killarney

bathroom not very clean, no soap, no shampoo. micro TV partially hidden high above the dresser. Conversely half mirror low to check just your legs. Uncomfortable beds in the triple room.

Breakfast room and Irish breakfast

loved it .. a quick walk to Kilarney House and Gardens and into town . made travelling too easy

Small worry .. tap fittings were old and had black stains .. looked dirty but wasn't ... maybe in the quiet times do a little make over

The breakfast waitress was lovely and attentive .. Room was sunny and plenty of room for everyone

Staff is ok and the location is central to Killarney.
    • Quadruple Room

Rooms not really clean. We found cobwebs and filth at the edges of the bathtub and the wash basin. We had kitchen smells in the room. There was no hot water and no wifi in the room (only at the downstairs lounge). Would not recommend this place.

Staff is ok and the location is central to Killarney. Beds were comfy.

A clean and tidy B&B style facility in excellent location

Check in process not particularly good, small room with no space for tea/coffee facilities or large suitcases

Very good location with easy walk into town. Comfortable bed, good breakfast and friendly breakfast staff

Not a great experience

I didn't like the fact that we couldn't get in to the bed and breakfast when we came back. Our key wasn't working so we had to go out the back to see if we could get in. The back porch was open so we were lucky. I wasn't a fan of the breakfast, the scrambled eggs were very dry. The shampoos and conditioners were empty. The T.V is up over the wardrobe so hard to see. I was expecting to get what I paid for but I didn't.

I thought the staff were nice and the bed and breakfast is in a very convenient spot for walking around Clonakilty.

Super over price for the room.

In the website it was saying “garden view” We had the last top floor w a little vertical “window” that had no curtain. Paid for Wifi but not in the room at all!! Room extremely small... toilet shared with the other room and we had to lock the door. No hair dryer.. had to ask for the owner. Only the brew coffee was good. I will never go back there.

Only the brew coffee.

Unwelcoming.
    • Quadruple Room

The greeting was cold. No lightbulb in lamp by bed. No-one available to help find one. No-one on premises at 8:00 p.m. No warm fuzzy feelings about this property.

You had 4 beds in the room

The location was very good, close to the town to leave the...

The location was very good, close to the town to leave the car and walk. Lots of things to do from the b n b, jaunty carts, the pubs had live music. I wouldn't suggest going to scruffys for food although the music there nightly was good.

Great spot in Kllarney

The breakfast was very good, they were happy to offer more of everything and the service was friendly. We had a room overlooking the front of the house which was good...quiet, clean and the bed was comfy. We could walk everywhere from there.

When we’re asked if we could have a different room we were told we could have a refund or sleep in

We were put in the attic and it was like a furnace couldn’t open window because of falling dirt. Didn’t have a lamp or bedside table and had to place all our stuff on floor beside bed. Didn’t have a shower as the entrance was so small and tight. Booking.com should be ashamed to have this property on its website.

It was very close to city center and the food was excellent...
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

We stopped there for one night and the bathroom was used before we went there.

It was very close to city center and the food was excellent,the staff was really friendly.

I enjoyed my stay here it had many advantages but not quite what I thought BBS were like.

Travelling on my own it’s mice to have interaction with people you meet however this didn’t happen here. Not that there is anything wrong with that it was just a little impersonal.

I liked that the room was very clean and cosy.

Pushing it a little for excellent but definitely very good value for money. Recommended.
    • Quadruple Room

Could do with employing a good cook. I ordered scrambled eggs for brekky and they were like rubber, my brother asked for poached eggs and beans on toast. the eggs arrived five minutes after his beans. Come on it is only eggs.

Excellent location, 200 metres and your in Killarney town centre. My group were on motorcycles, good secure parking and very close to some of the best roads in the county.

This bnb is in the perfect location to Killarney Town shops...

The bnb is a very good size, I seen other rooms during my stay that were very nice and a good size, with drinking water and glasses, however our room was very small no drinking water and only one towel. I believe the room would be fine for one person not for two.

This bnb is in the perfect location to Killarney Town shops and restaurants.

There was no electric kettle in the bedroom and the dining room was very cramped. No decaffeinated tea available at breakfast.

Countess House is walking distance to the centre and its many restaurants and shops. Easy access to the major roads. Good parking.

Disappointed.
    • Quadruple Room

Hot water handle on sink was frozen closed, no bathtub handles so baths were out. Shower worked and included option for hot water.18"tv placed 2 inches from ceiling. We had to find extention cord to plug in tv.Missing lightbulb in light fixture. No required fire alarm in room.

Breakfast was good.

A great place to stay in Killarney. Very good value for money.
    • Quadruple Room

Location of this bed and breakfast is fantastic, right in the city centre. Full Irish breakfast was a treat every morning and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Room was comfortable and warm. Free off-street parking.

It was a great location for what we did around Killarney...

The house carpeting could use a good cleaning, same with the bathrooms (hair on floor & shower when we checked in).

It was a great location for what we did around Killarney & the National Park. Breakfast was good and the host was very helpful with information in & around Killarney.

nice but unfriendly

The proprietor was rather aloof. We had to call to get someone to come to the reception. If we didn't have a phone don't know how long we would have waited. The owners son then came, gave us the keys, showed me the lounge and then told me where the room was. No assistance with baggage to 1st floor for my granddaughter or I. Did not see another sole until breakfast the next morning. The owner was then nice enough but the initial impression was lacking due to lack of attention to guests.

The place was lovely and convenient to the city center.

We love Killarney but thought €90 for a couple for a Saturday night stay was a bit too-expensive.

Room & bathroom very small.Didnt see any fresh fruit for breakfast. Not offered porridge or any homemade breads

Location & cleanliness Breakfast included 2very nicely quality rashers, 2eggs, a sausage, beans.

Friendly staff, comfortable room, excellent price, fab breakfast, great location.
    • Quadruple Room

The television was small and a bit high up, but we did not watch anything, so it did not really affect us.

The room was spotless. Just what we needed. Comfy beds, nice sized bedroom and bathroom. Easy to figure out how to work the shower. Breakfast was lovely, the breakfast room was fabulous. The price was fabulous too! Friendly and helpful staff. Great location, only a few minutes walk from the town. Would definitely return and recommend :)

Wonderful stay, highly recommended and will be back
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

Wonderful decor, bright and airy. Comfy beds and very quiet despite being a busy night. The breakfast was outstanding! Very friendly and welcoming owners.

Very good basic accommodation in the center of Killarney town, great breakfast, friendly staff.

As always, I find the pillows in B&B's and hotels lacking.

My room was quite small, especially the bathroom but the fixtures were new and everything was spotless. The bed was comfortable.

A great location to explore the Lajes if Killarney area.
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

It was pretty dark walking back to the B and B.

The place was in a great location, only a few blocks into the city center. The hostess was friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

The value for the money was great.

The skylight allowed a little too much light into the room in the morning. The bed could have been softer.

The location was great; just a 10 minute walk into town.

great location , pleasent stay.

our room was up stairs at the back of the house, room number 12. I could see into the neighbouring houses kitchen/dining room. they could clearly see into our room. if there had been a net curtain it would give more privacy. this is my only complaint for the countess b&b.

the location, only a 5min walk in to Killarney town. no need for taxis. plenty of parking at the b&b. there was a lovely tv room to relax and have tea or coffee and buiscuits. the couches were very comfortable.

A very convenient location for us to do Ring of Kerry, shopping and eating.

We thought they took credit cards from the advertisement and they do not. We were not happy about that, we did work it out. A little misleading.

This was a bed and breakfast and they tried to accommodate what you would like to eat even if it was not available. Very hospitable and friendly. Nice accommodations.

Efficiently ran establishment great parking and very close to town centre

Shower wasn't great did the job, no hand soap and left over shower gel enough for one shower. Position of TV over wardrobe.

Very comfortable bed, quiet location considering proximity to town, parking.

'

'Welcoming' staff was anything but. Couldn't find our reservation, then when he finally found it blamed me for it being under another of my party's names, although he refused to listen to my comments that it was a possibility. When I requested a ground floor room per my request at booking to accommodate a wheelchair bound traveler he said there were none. Period. He was rude and made no attempt to make me or my friends feel welcome. I won't use this location again, which is sad, since it is ideally located for a stay in Killarney.

The full Irish breakfast had just the right amount on the...

Not much to be fair run professionally friendly staff and a real Irish welcome when I arrived

The full Irish breakfast had just the right amount on the plate Perfect

Overall mediocre. Wouldn't stay there again.
    • Quadruple Room

Parking was horrible. There is no real "Front desk" and it seemed awkward knocking on proprietor's door. TV in room is very high on the wall and very small - and there was no remote. First they showed us room 13 and it smelled very moldy, so they moved us to 14. Bathroom door did not close properly. No trashcans in room (only in bathroom). Although it was in tiny print on the reservation, we missed that they only accepted cash for the stay and wouldn't accept credit cards. It was not the Irish hospitality we were used to seeing.

Breakfast was great. The sausage was the best I have had.

Disgusted

I traveled to ireland from australia. My booking confirmation said countess house handles all payment types. Immediately when I arrived I was told the credit card machine was currently broken so I had to pay by cash. But next morning I noticed there were printed leaflets in the house saying that management only accept cash only due to fees. 400 euros is a lot of cash to ask someone arriving on their holidays from overseas for when the booking confirmation email said all payments handled. ..and obviously telling me the machine was broken was misleading after I discovered the management leaflets in the halls.

Very happy. Value for money. Excellent breakfast

The man who greated us not as friendly a welcome as we expected. Excellent staff in the morning for breakfast.

Excellent lounge to use with tea and coffee

Don't book room 15!

In room 15, TV was in awkward position, but that's nothing compared to one channel on it. Couldn't understand why it was unplugged till the midnight, blue led light on it was like a little search light, had to unplug it as well. I'm 176, not a tall man, but my feet were over the edge of the bed!

Location is great, few min walk from Killarney centre.

Excellent. We were certainly well looked after.

I can not identify anything that I disliked.

The staff were warm, friendly and extremely welcoming. They were all more than willing to share their knowledge of the local area and advise on where to go and what to see. The rooms were very comfortable. A full Irish fried breakfast was available, with plenty of fruit, cereals, yogurts, tea and coffee also available. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would certainly go again.

The worst B&B experience ever.

Lack of a welcome, the requirement for cash only, inability to provide a VAT receipt, canned friut cocktail at breakfast, lack of cleanliness especially en-suite, no interest in valid complaint and finally lack of value for money.

Nothing to like

The location couldn't have been better, lovely place. Would stay again!!

We couldn't get the tv to work, maybe that was just us !!

On arrival the staff were very friendly, showed us around and brought us straight to our room. Nice airy room

the center of Killarney within five minutes walk, clean and...

Nothing to remark

the center of Killarney within five minutes walk, clean and confortable room, great breakfast, staff nice and efficient, parking facilities.

Bed comfortable, basic, you get what you pay for!

No kettle in bedroom, (it was in the sitting room but there was no water in kettle or milk in jug when I wanted to access it). Did not accept credit cards but this was not pointed out when booking.

It was clean and the location was very good, could walk into town

We enjoyed it.

Room too small for 4 single beds, but this was not really important to us as we stayed only 1 night.

Most of all i liked location, ideal especially if you have kids, walking distance to town.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Not a B&B, an average budget hotel

The staff helpfulness varies dramatically from none to really good The confort of the room is at a really low level The price is too high compared to the level of comfort

The location of the house allows to go in town by foot which is great

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

We like the area but we won't stay again at this establishment

The room needed checking after cleaner had been in. A few large thick cobwebs around.

Mattress on bed was very comfy. Girl serving breakfast was very polite and efficient in a friendly way.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

We *loved* Killarney, but the Countess House was just a place to rest our heads.
    • Two Connecting Rooms

The family "suite" we had was clearly an afterthought. A converted attic space with a hobbit-sized bath shared between two rooms (thereby making them "adjoining") with as many uncomfortable beds (incredibly uncomfortable mattresses) shoved in them as would fit. Not really adequate space for 5 travelers, and our daughters had to keep one of their suitcases in our room. The facility offered free wi-fi, but the signal wasn't strong enough to reach our floor. Fortunately, we had gotten a mobile spot from Hertz along with our car. I couldn't shave the two days we were there because the slope of the ceiling in the bathroom meant that the mirror was hung at about waist height. Met the manager (I think?) briefly when we arrived, but never the proprietor...this was more of an ersatz "inn" than what most would think of as a B&B. No charm or character whatsoever. Breakfast was very basic...offered as a "full" Irish breakfast, but really only a half...no black or white puddings, no potatoes, eggs offered one way and one way only. Other options were rashers and eggs; toast; cereal; pre-packaged "pastries"; or fruit cocktail, literally dumped straight out of a can and into a serving bowl. On a side note...the facility ONLY ACCEPTS CASH. It is on their website *now*, but I don't know if it is plainly noted on the booking sites. I don't recall seeing it when I booked, but that was 6 months before our trip. When we arrived, the manager (?) advised me of this, and said it was because the "VISA machine had broken." She then admitted it's because the owner doesn't want to pay the bank/credit card fees associated with those transactions. This meant I had to draw out extra money from the ATM...fortunately, I had let my bank know that I was taking one ATM card on the trip for emergencies...otherwise, I would have been doing a very costly cash advance on a credit card.

The accommodations weren't expensive; they were clean; the location is convenient to the city center; and the young woman who served us breakfast was always upbeat, friendly, and pleasant.

Great location and car park, only few minutes walking...

Poor power in shower and poor wifi. Damp towels and black stains in the duvets. Only one socket for the room.

Great location and car park, only few minutes walking distance to town.

mixed experience

breakfast poor- no fresh fruit/ reheated rashers and eggs. Communal guest sitting area not clean - dust under couches

Staff lovely - beds fine / shower fine. Twin room small

Don't Waste Your Money!
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

We were basically thrown the keys to our room by some teenager when we got in, and that was our total interaction with the owners/management until they asked us for payment -- which they will only take in cash! No one was ever around. Also the key is a skeleton key, so not much security for your things. Breakfast was incredibly slow and mediocre. I went into the kitchen to ask for a scoop for the cereal and was told to just pour it from the big glass jar they had it in -- not very easy to do -- plus the response (from who the woman who I later paid) was rude. The beds were OK, but the place had no sound insulation, so the room was very loud and we could hear our neighbors talking as well as coming and going. The TV was the tiniest I had ever seen, and since it was pouring rain, we really couldn't go out. Also, WiFi only worked in certain places in the lobby. The review I read said that they were very friendly and nice and had an evening reception for guests, but none of this was true. I feel very mislead by Booking.com. The place was more expensive than a lot of nice hotels we stayed at during our 2 week trip to Ireland. This was the worst place we stayed.

The location was convenient to town. There is parking, but not enough for all the guests, so you can get boxed in.

Unsatisfactory

Payment in Cash demanded, refused to accept AIB Debit Card. We were not advised of this requirement in advance of our arrival. Room 11 too small, no chair in room, nowhere to rest suitcases. WiFi useless, almost non-existent. Breakfast included just one t Bag in large pot of tea for 2 people. We heard another couple being charged €90 for one night, originally we were to be charged €200 for 2 nights, but following my complaint of dissatisfaction, our bill was reduced by €50 for the 2 nights. I would NOT recommend this accommodation & would NOT stay there again.

The only thing we liked was the easy proximity to the centre of Killarney.

Noreen is the best!

Noreen, the manager/owner of the House, was great. When we asked her about hiking in the area, she essentially planned our whole day for us with a 5-hour route that wasn't in any of the guidebooks or tourist information. It was spectacular and it made our stay in Killarney that much better! If you're a hiker, talk to Noreen, it's well worth it.

Will never return to Countess House

I was very disappointed with the Countess house. This was not a family run b&b but a business with outside staff employed. The room was tiny, the bed was broken, they pretended they didn't know but it was so obvious that there was something wrong before sitting on it. The milk for the only tea & coffee making in the lounge was lumpy. No Irish hospitality or warm welcoming at all. The breakfast was nothing to write home about.This was by far the most expensive b&b/guest house we stayed in Ireland and was so not value for money. I will not be returning or staying thier again. I do not recommend.

Breakfast staff very helpful and friendly.

WIFI only in visitors lounge, not in rooms; despite claim "WIFI is available in all areas and is free of charge". Only cash accepted.

Breakfast staff very helpful and friendly.

Breakfast was good.
    • Quadruple Room

Wifi did not extend to our room. We were rushed at breakfast, table cleared off before we were really finished.

Breakfast was good. Tea and cookies in lounge a nice touch

Great location and included breakfast; what's not to like?

The ceiling in one room (we rented rooms two and three) had water damage and the room smelled like mildew. Hopefully they've addressed this!

Around the corner from central Killarney, included breakfast, and friendly staff!

Close to pubs and shopping

My only con would be that the Internet didn't work in our room, however, this really wasn't much of an issue since it did work downstairs in the common area. I would recommend this place and would go back to it.

The Countess House is in walking distance to visit the pubs, shopping, and park. There are carriage rides also, that you can get to by walking. Breakfast was very good and the room was clean and comfortable.

Sorry nur this is no place for us to return

Bathroom small with no place to hang towels, Old and worn out mattress, breakfast fresh but without much love and just discounter quality food. Rooms are very loud, thin walls and older building. Hair on Bed Linen and hairdryer doesnt work properly.

Perfect location and very nice hosts

I put the reservation in for 2 people.

I put the reservation in for 2 people. BOOKING.COM gave me a price and allowed me to book a single room although I needed it for 2 adults. When I got there the B and B charged us 30 euro more per night. Unacceptable!

Bed was very good.

Temperature of shower water not hot enough. Staff not regulating people coming in and door left open anyone could follow behind kids could run out onto road. Wasn't clear on arrival that payment on departure could only be by cash. Food rather cheap quality with v sting smell of deep fat fryer prevailing through the house that morning. Staff dress code was awful even one girl wearing exercise gear did not display high hygiene values.

Bed was very good.

The room had 3 single beds in it and was far too small for 3...

The room had 3 single beds in it and was far too small for 3 beds. Bathroom was far too small also it was far too expensive for the size of room. Wouldn't stay there again .

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Need to up their game...

Cash-only payment, no kettles in rooms, no spoons at the communal tea/coffee-making area (two days in a row), and the bizarre sight of a wall-mounted tv which couldn't be seen from the bed. The owner/management's lack of interest in such details makes it crystal clear that they aren't trying to get repeat custom...

Decent breakfast, friendly and helpful breakfast/housekeeping staff, and very good location.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Excellent location for dropping in and out during the day.

The smoking area was outside my room so when I left my bedroom window open to air out the room, it got smoke filled. Rm 18 is right by the front door-- one night (a week night) I was awakened four times by people chatting when they came in. The other 3 nights were better, The sound issue could be helped by having stripping around the door (could also see light at the both sides and bottom of door.)

The bed was comfortable and large (not a single!) The room was huge. The shower was a large double size. There was a private hall between the bedroom and bathroom-- both rooms had doors off the hallway. Probably about the largest B & B room in Ireland! A wonderful sense of space with lovely neutral tones and wall coverings. I got porridge AND bacon and scrambles eggs for breakfast just as I wanted. No extra food to waste (beans, tomato). Could decide on several types of toast (brown, white, soda, fruit, raisin) and could have hot toast. There were also many cold cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit, cheeses and cupcakes to choose from. Noreen the hostess is lovely.

Comfortable and great value for money

We decided to take a trip to Kerry for the Easter Holiday weekend. Everywhere that we looked seemed so expensive but we got a great deal at Countess House. Full Irish breakfast each morning, car parking, wifi so we could watch whatever on our laptops, en suite bathroom, room for tea/coffee making facilities,tv. The B+B was close enough to the town that we could always walk home 5-10 minutes from the pubs/restaurants. It was very basic , comfortable and clean , great value for money and would recommend for those who want a good night sleep and good breakfast to get out and about for the rest of the day.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Central location and decent value
    • Quadruple Room

Breakfast was ok. Cooked breakfast had potential to be better. Room was simple and basic as described

Very close to town center only two minutes walk.staff were very friendly and helpful. share room was good for our group.

Not impressed!

Cash only - no card payments taken. Not advised on booking or arrival, so nasty shock when checking out. Could be made more clearer what payment was expected. Breakfast was basic but tasty! No tea/coffee in room - communal downstairs.

Location to centre of town.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Off the beaten path, but close to everything.
    • Quadruple Room

The only thing negative during our trip was no fulltime Receptionist or Hostess, but this could also make it feel more homily.

The location is grand as it's both off the beaten path and away from the hustle and bustle, yet still close enough that it makes walking a breeze. Less than five minutes to downtown. Breakfast is perfect and is definitely and extra bonus to start every morning off with a little taste of Ireland. I will definitely recommend this B&B to all my friends and family who decide to make the trip to Ireland and Killarney.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Convenient location, friendly staff, but just fair rooms.

The rooms were just average. Some of the lamps were broken in some of the rooms. The towels were stained and damp. There was no shampoo or soap provided. This would be helpful to share with visitors so they are prepared. The wireless did not work at all in one room and was unreliable in another room.

The staff was really friendly and accommodating. The breakfast staff was particularly welcoming and made us to feel welcome. The location is very convenient to city centre. The common sitting area is very nice.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Handy place to stay to explore a lovely town.

There was wifi but we could not connect to it. not a big deal.

great location. Very good breakfast. Very clean room if a little dated. very happy over all and a handy place to stay to explore the area. Lady in charge very helpful with directions for the town and checking if we were ok.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

1950's style

On arrival, the staff who greeted us was quite rude and left us halfway through discussion to answer his mobile. Never saw him again. No tea and coffee in room, that was in lounge downstairs. Room was small. Furniture quite old and things like knobs had fallen off. Oh and guy who greeted us clearly had an issue with fact I was with a girlfriend, he was very put out we'd be sharing a bed. Decided not to take the hint he dropped asking about our sexuality, mind his own business. WiFi only available downstairs.

Breakfast was nice, staff who served us was friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Close to the town centre

The wi-fi signal in he rooms was very weak and wouldn't connect, always dropping out. And the rooms didn't have tea/coffee making facilities, which meant having to go downstairs to a communal area to get a drink.

Excellent location close to the town centre.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

A place, we never come back

We had to stay 1 night in "Room 8" A warning to all visitors, not to accept this room - we paid over 70 Euro for a room occupied with 3 beds and few cm between to walk through, mini sideboard - no bed tables. (estimated size of the room 9sqm) The Shower was very small too. After complaining, we got a better room the next day, but our overall impression stays same - even in a larger room. At the end of our stay, we learned, that we have to pay cash, due to the high bank charges! Since we calculated our cash for restaurants and entry fees, we had to ACT and the bank fee was at our side. Surely a House, we'll never visit.

The only thing I can say possitive was the location, so close to the town centre. This house is a "no go" for us

The most inferior of all the B&B's we stayed in, wouldn't go back!!

The shower in the room I had was mouldy.

The hotel was OK but not friendly, there were no tea-making facilities in the room - which is a real nuisance when you are travelling,