9.7

• Classic Double Room

We stayed in the lodges which were a little further out than we thought which was disappointing.

The staff where exceptional! The nicest staff ever at a hotel apart from the front of house staff. I went up to ask one girl a few questions and felt like I shouldn't have. Food was amazing.

• Classic Double Room

The food in the bar wasn’t great for the price. Our starters and main course were over done.

The staff were excellent and so helpful. The room was fabulous and we had a very peaceful and relaxed stay.

• Classic Double Room

Nearly all staff were rude. Basically ‘kicked out’ of members bar. Waiter said they were full for dinner after we got our drinks. Extremely embarrassing. Food wasn’t great. Took 40 mins to order our hot breakfast!

Beautiful suite with very comfortable bed.

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

I really liked the personal touches made, for example, I had informed the resort it was my partners birthday and there was a cheesecake and a birthday message for him in the room. Our stay was beautiful and we were looked after so well by all staff throughout our time there. We will definitely be returning.

• Classic Double Room

Not ideally located (45 mins from Cliffs of Moher) with nothing else nearby, however necessary for the golf course and beautiful beach.

Accommodation was spacious, tastefully decorated and comfortable. Dinner at Trump Bar was great. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Beach was beautiful.

• Classic Double Room

There was nothing I didn't like

Very friendly staff. Food for breakfast nd in Trump's bar was excellent. Accommodation was of a high standard and I very peaceful surroundings.

• Classic Double Room

They delivered a full breakfast in a picnic basket to our room in the morning! It was wonderful!! Also, the food and atmosphere in the pub restaurant was terrific after a round of golf. The bartender in the residence club was very friendly and even got the Bruins game on for us late at night! When we go back to Ireland, this is where we will stay. Well worth the value!!

• Classic Double Room

Resort fee?? 15% service on food very high. Accommodation fab but poor lay out. Would love an area with 2 comfortable armchairs & a coffee table near window. Great views from there. Bed too large & desk in a terrible position. Better use should be made of the space there.

Beautiful setting, nice walks & lovely atmosphere there

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

Sign posting is non existant , difficult to find the place. But most of all this place has almost everything except a POOL

Staff very friendly, place very comfortable, my wife and I really enjoyed our stay

• Classic Double Room

I would have loved a pool just to chill in the evenings For me it’s a must in such a great place! Also a bit of music even a piano player would be nice . I know it’s off season but it’s an expensive break and all these little things make the difference!!

Yes the small crispy croissants were delicious, the bed was amazing and the staff were friendly and accommodating!

• Classic Double Room

A longer stay next time!! Perhaps a pool would be a bonus.

7 course taster menu was excellent, seabass was delicious, the spa was relaxing, and the deep hot tubs were heavenly!!

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

Lot of stairs, accommodation a walk outside from the hotel, no mini bar in the room, room service delivered in a picnic hamper, had to lay out table and food yourself

Very easy check in process, were upgraded to a 2 bedroomed suite

• Classic Double Room

The only thing I could fault was the spa. Staff were excellent but the relaxation area was disappointing as well as that women and men's wet room area were separate not ideal for weekend away with partner.

• Classic Double Room

We really enjoyed our stay here in this hotel. The staff were just so friendly and helpful and really couldn't do enough for us. The place was so clean and anything we needed we just had to ask. The beach was right at our back door which was so fabulous and the food was also amazing!! Everything about this place was Super.. 10/10

• Classic Double Room

The pillows. They were seriously uncomfortable

Staff were fantastic. Views from hotel was outstanding. Whole property was spotlessly clean and so well maintained. Food was too notch

• Classic Double Room

Staff was outgoing, friendly and compassionate about their property and their guests. Breakfast was included and was first rate with an incredible view of the golf course and the Atlantic coast. Great place to get out and drive the Atlantic coast and visit the nearby Cliffs of Moher and catch a ferry from Doolin to see the cliffs from the ocean.

• Classic Double Room

A resort fee of €15 had to be paid when I arrived that the hotel which wasn’t mentioned at the time of booking, unsure if this is concealed by booking.com or the resort itself, however, I did find it to be a bit sneaky. Otherwise, fabulous experience and excellent food.

• Classic Double Room

Location and the staff were excellent and very friendly. The rooms were fantastic with a great selection for breakfast. Would definitely recommend!!

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast was not as good as I expected . All served at different times .

Staff are amazing , location to beech , amazing suite we had . Special mention to Judi , who looked after my requests .

We had to leave😣

We got upgraded on arrival which was great, the staff could not do enough for you, the hotel was amazing will definitely be returning.

• Classic Double Room

The only thing that shocked me was there was no pool as was looking forward to go for a few swims and also i was staying room 22a which has to be the nicest and most spaceous room i ever stayed in but there was no bath which i was disappointed in

I loved the whole experience in general was a very relaxing weekend that exceed my expectations

• Classic Double Room

I didn’t really feel like it was a five star experience. Four star at most. The bar restaurant was full, which was fine because they warned us to book it but they also said they could accommodate non bookings after nine o clock. the staff were not polite and during the time we were there we heard 3 other guests complain about the service and this set the tone for the evening. Having said this, the food was nice when it did eventually arrive. Separate to this we were put in the cottages - which were divided into rooms, this was a minutes drive from the main accommodation and I felt it was a bit isolated and annoying that we were a distance from the main buildings. They did however, offer a mini bus to the main hotel whenever we wanted. There was also just a shower in our room and I had assumed that it would be a bath, so this should be specified at time of booking. I would stay here again but I would specify that I would like our room at the main hotel and with a bath. I also would defiantly book dinner!

Beautiful surroundings and scenery. Beautiful classical decor. Comfortable and cosy room. They were kept very Clean. Felt relaxed and calm after our stay. There was a real county club feeling from the main hotel and the see was just in front of it. The breakfast was pretty good with a view of the beach and sea. We had a lovely walk along the beach.

• Classic Double Room

There was nothing that I didn’t like there

Everything, the hotel was amazing, the rooms where so beautiful and big and so comfortable would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone

• Classic Double Room

It was not made clear to me by booking.com that I had booked a lodge away from the hotel. I had booked a classic room. You never said it was over ten minutes walk to the hotel

Room was lovely, food lovely

• Classic One-Bedroom Suite

if you choose to have the breakfast in the room, you wont have much choices , u will be asked only if u wish coffee or tea, and you will get what they call a breakfast basket , the idea is OK , but that can be easy improve offering a mini menu at least to choose more options . otherwise all great !

The halloween activities on the halloween weekend ,was a very nice experience. i would recommended for my other friends ! Very clean rooms,dinner in the restaurant was also delicious.

• Classic Double Room

Very little. Beef fillet meat was a little tasteless in the 7 course taster menu - that's being very picky!

Beds were extremely comfortable. Halloween decorations in the bar (pumpkins & candles) were lovely. Food was excellent & staff were always pleasant & friendly to deal with. Nothing was too much to ask.

• Classic Double Room

I must say the experience was outstanding Highlight to me was three staff members in particular Eileen at front desk Chris and Richard who drive the courtesy bus The friendliness of these staff in particular made the break for me

• Classic Double Room

There were no negatives at all. We enjoyed our stay.

The breakfast was just delicious with lots of variety. We ate at the Trump Bar and enjoyed the food which was plentiful. The attitude of the staff was just so lovey, helpful and friendly.

• Classic Double Room

Noise from water heater or boilers below us all night. Interfered with sleep. No bath in our bath room. No view which was a pity given that it was a very large suite. No swimming pool (although there is a whole Sea there beside the hotel)!

Every staff member was excellent. Spa treatments excellent. Breakfast superb. Dinner good but expensive for what we got. Excellent wine list. The Suite itself was very good but (see below)

• Classic One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast in the hotel was very poor; seemed pre-cooked; pancakes were dry etc. also the coffee is really weak - sent it back twice and gave up

great room; excellent food in golf club; wonderful setting and beach;

• Classic Double Room

Wanted to charge EUR 40 for travel cot.

Great cottage room. Nice layout with warm interior design. Lovely food. Concept of hamper basket for the room service works well. Food is excellent.

• Classic Double Room

It was a little hard to get through to reception to arrange a car to collect us so we had a bit of a wait

Although there wasn't a view from the room you wouldn't want to leave it. The bed is like a marshmallow it was AMAZING. Nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Classic Double Room

The reception staff were a bit cold at the front desk, not the warm welcome one would expect.

The concierge staff were lovely, as were the waitressing staff. The bedrooms were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Classic Double Room

We didn't like the links Cottages as they were too far from the Hotel. Glad to say we were up graded nearer the Hotel as they were not busy.

Excellent massage & facial. The breakfast was delicious. The beach location is stunning. Keith managed our room move very professionally.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Room service items were served in plastic take out containers really was inapproiate for this class of accomedation.

Room was very comfortable. Staff was excellent.

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

The Ocean View restaurant has a lovely aspect. However, the food was disappointing and very overpriced. Not 5 star quality by any stretch of the imagination. My partner's beef was very tough. We were not charged for it but it did spoil our dinner.

Super location. Very friendly staff - nice that they were local staff and knew the area

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Classic Double Room

The staff are very friendly & professional. The food is excellent, the beer and wine very agreeable. The view from the restaurant is breath taking. We will definitely visit Trump Int. Doonbeg again.

• Classic Double Room

Room was lovely but a little small for the price, the main restaurant menu was poor as it had to much seafood and the greens on the course are very very slow but i know they will get better in time. Overall fantastic place.

Everything bar the below comments.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Classic Double Room

Absolutely amazing people, hotel, spa, restaurant, location, atmosphere and simply everything. This hotel and its personnel is the place where you experience a difference. Definitely will go back.

• Classic Double Room

We stayed in the Links Cottages which were much further away than expected and very much disjointed from the hotel. Bathroom with no bath and again I would have expected this. I would also have expected a pool.

Excellent, helpful, professional and friendly staff

• Classic Double Room

No entertainment in the bar any night .

The cottages very comfortable and clean , staff very friendly , the food was lovely. Will definitely go back again .

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Classic Double Room

Only little thing I'd say would be that while having dinner it was very cold and also in the bar. That was only fault I had though

Everything was lovely. Staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful, lovely stay

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Classic Double Room

Cottages next to Hotel where we stayed were pristine & so comfortable. Staff so friendly & Helpful. Quality & selection of food excellent.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Look forward to the gym being open on next visit... So really nothing not to like...

Top class. Very welcoming and facilitating. Food excellent. Extremely comfortable. And good weather was a bonus...

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite - Courtyard

Only a little gripe, but needs more lights for reception and restaurant in the courtyard for the first time visitors

Food and staff excellent, especially the staff, made you feel very welcome and nothing was a bother

• Classic Double Room

Nothing!!! Only negative would be that its quite far from everywhere else. You would need a taxi/drive to go into Doonbeg town.

Cottages are fab. Underfloor heating. Beautiful beds.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Classic Double Room

Some lighting on the beach would be great and a boat tour to the nearby cliffs of motor, and maybe a couple of dolls in high heels running around struggling with your luggage instead of consummate male professionals who look like ruthlessly efficient Russian hitmen and have way better posture than me, but that's a moot point.

Didn't get to meet Donald, I guess he was busy with election recounts, banging yungwans and saving the US economy, but it would have been good to share a few cigars, filthy lucre stories and tennessee whiskey into the early hours while drunkenly singing 'nearer my god to thee' as the waves crashed closer to RMS Trump Hotel, which will inevitably end up in the Atlantic Ocean due to coastal erosion at some stage. Guy in the bar said they found a green beetle who only mates once a year and the department of arts, heritage and the gaeltacht are waiting anxiously for him to mount a dung beetle near the 19th hole, but he looked like a leprechaun, called himself Zero and his command of the senses and english language was tenuous at best. Had a fillet steak breakfast which was gung-ho and great, just the ticket for dispensing with all manner of oligarchs before lunch, evening food was good too and a 52" plasma in the bedroom meant checking global indices from the corner of your eye while performing a shaman dance with a smoking hot babe was just about manageable while heavily inebriated.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

The golf links cottages where we stayed were beautiful,the bed was like floating on a cloud.the staff we're very nice and food lovely.would definitely stay again

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

One of the shuttle bus drivers drove like a maniac and was beyond strange all the other drivers were lovely. This guy was probably the only one under 40 and quite tall if this helps identify him

Peace and quiet fab views a real escape from reality

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

It's in a bit of remote area, but that's not the hotel's fault.

The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for us. The 24 hour shuttles are a great idea! The bed was genuinely the most comfy bed, I have ever slept in. The whole resort just feels like it was made for relaxation.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Classic Double Room

absolutely nothing@ you could not dislike anything.

The moment we drove in it was amazing. The staff the dinnerware,dressing gown and slippers and the bed were just heaven everything was just fabbbbbbbb right down to the shuttle bus service. The scenery is just something else. Best ever.

• Classic Double Room

We were 4 couples staying in a 4 bedroom lodge. Although we booked separately we would have expected the sitting room in the lodge to have been made available to us without having to pay an extra cost of €100 per night.

We had a fantastic time, stunning scenery, wonderful golf course, beautiful hotel, great attention to detail, fantastic staff.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• Classic Double Room

I honestly can not say one bad thing about the place, Just to fill this in maybe i would change the color of the curtains haha

All I can say is that this is by far the most magical place, from the entrance all the way to checking out, Amazing. Thank you so much

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite - Courtyard

What a superb hotel. Not one fault with anything. The staff and the food were amazing and the scenery was just mind blowing. There is nothing that hasn't been thought of at this hotel. Will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Classic Double Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The decor was fabulous , our room was lovely , comfortable ,warm ,clean, quiet and full of charm. Food and service first class .

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

• Classic Double Room

I liked the whole experience service was perfection , The rooms in the cottage that we stayed in was very comfortable and luxurious , The ocean view restaurant was fantastic food and service , The breakfast was really good choice menu , We will definitely be back next year with even more friends to experience more we only had one night stay this year !

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Classic Double Room

A location like no other. I could stare at the view from the restaurant all day. Fabulous beach to walk on. We enjoyed the use of hotel bikes and cycled to local villages. Room in links cottage small but perfectly formed. Luxurious. The shower is fabulous. Delicious food. Amazing staff. No complaints & we'll definitely back to experience the spa & golf!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Classic Double Room

We stayed in the links cottages and you feel very remote from the hotel. There are very few areas to lounge and relax in the hotel, the only area to relax is members only which was always empty. No swimming pool

The Clubhouse Bar/Restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere. Beds very comfortable. Beautiful beach for walking...

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The Food for a 5* Hotel was very poor, so much so I would not stay there again because of that

Staff very good and friendly, very nice Suite with wonderful view over the Atlantic

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

A small thing with breakfast I'd like the juices to be self service and not have to ask for water or juice at that time Ordering hot food is perfect but everything else should be self serve

Staff were brilliant ! Couldn't be more helpful ! you can understand how important it is for the hotel to be successful for them as so many local people employed - but they were all smiling and spoke v highly of hotel as a great place to work

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Classic Double Room

Public spaces need a major revamp. There was nowhere comfortable to sit and relax except for a comfy sofa in a dark alcove. The conservatory with pebble dashed walls and wicker chairs should be knocked and built upwards to create a comfy seat area with great view. Regular guests shunted aside when wedding party arrives-needs a dedicated wedding area.

The proximity to the beach

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

Girl on reception was a little unprofessional when we tried to check in early (hotel had already phoned us to say we could check in early for a wedding there) and offered us the locker room instead of our room. Sorted it out eventually.

Such a comfortable and cosy place to stay. We stayed in what I can only describe as a cottage and it was absolutely lovely.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Classic Double Room

Lights to the lodge were not on and we choose to walk to our accommodation rather than use the courtesy bus.Spa was limited.

Dinner was fabulous in the bar.

• Classic Double Room

There were some issues, but staff took care of it.

Great bed,bedding & linens. Delicious breakfast. Great staff from A to Z.

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast was fabulous.Beds are so comfortable

• Premier Double Room with Courtyard View

Fantastic location with terrific golf course.

• Classic Double Room

Very nice setting, staff was very accommodating.

• Classic Double Room

It was great location and great staff. Onsite restaurants were great as well. Overall a nice luxurious stay.

Everything!!!

• Classic One-Bedroom Suite

Staff made the trip more enjoyable very friendly and professional

Absolutely the most comfy bed I ever slept in !!

• Classic Double Room

Golf course was not as good as expected Why were 2 greens closed with ridiculous temporary alternatives?

Class resort

High Energy!

Spa

• Classic Double Room

All round excellent!! 10/10 definitely 5* all together. Great value for money Definitely will return